Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rosenquarz

rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Empty
PostSubject: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:40 pm

love smiley love smiley love smiley MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS love smiley love smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley love hasi party smiley lol! action smiley party smiley
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL BROOKE POSTS AND ALL YOU DO FOR OUR LITTLE BROOKE FAN FORUM:75: love smiley love smiley love smiley
party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley
I AM THINKING SO MUCH ABOUT YOU AND OUR DEAR BROOKE rolleeye smiley party smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley cheekey smiley cheekey smiley love smiley love smiley
I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND WILL TRY TO COME MORE OFTEN ON OUR LITTLE BROOKE FORUM cheekey smiley hasi hüpfen jumpy smiley party smiley party smiley flower flower flower
BECAUSE OF MY HEALTH SITUATION I WAS NOT ABLE TO COME HERE LATELY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT AND THANK YOU ALL FOR GREAT POSTS AND ALL YOUR GREAT WORK FOR MAKING THIS FORUM SO LOVELY AND SO BEAUTIFUL love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
I SEND YOU LOTS OF BEST WISHES love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley HUGS AND KISSES love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower ROSE flower

UN GRANDE ABRAZO A TODOS AMIGOS love smiley love smiley love smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:50 pm

action smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley How are you Rose? It's so fantastic to know about you again!!! hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
I really hope those problems, your illness, do not long very much longer!!! love smiley love smiley love smiley
My best wishes (and I'm sure you know that comes from all love smiley Brooke love smiley Forum Friends) for you, and very specially TONS AND TONS OF HEALTH AND GOOD VIBRATIONS ALSO FOR YOU!!!
flower flower flower Our prayers will be with you, all the time!!! flower flower flower action smiley
love smiley love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
marie

marie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 108

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:28 am

Yes Dear Rose, I missed you also....we had no idea you were ill. I wish you wellness and prosperity and thanks for our special Brooke space on the net Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy sunny sunny sunny love love smiley
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Rose... we miss you!!!
How good is that you're back.
I wish better for your health Smile
hug and kiss for you too action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:41 am

action smiley Dear Friends, why do You Always do the same, Dissapearing!
Hey, I LOVE Brooke, but I love You too!
Rose, Marcos and Everybody, Please, come some day to TALK! NORMAL TALKING!
It would not be exactly charity, but I think Goodness Yes!
I Truly Appreciate You!
love love smiley flower

Brooke, as the song says "si no existieras..". Please, Never forget How I Love You and what You Mean to me; ALL Good I've doing in life, was by the Inspiration from this Love for You, my BEST MOMENTS IN LIFE!!
Now, I am Doing Exactly the Same!
I am Here ONLY for Loving You, and Have some Fun, for Nice Times! After All, Love and Good Times are All We'll ever Have as Peace in our Souls, when We True and Honest Find ourselves; I Know it; and I am ONLY Going Through GOODNESS HERE!
Because even "desde lejos.. - nuestro amor será leyenda", as this other also beautiful song says, I WILL LOVE YOU!!
Brooke, God Bless You, Peace in Soul, Peace and Love!! flower
love smiley love smiley

PS: I Love You more than ever, and for that I am Doing and will Do like this!!
Smile flower flower Smile
Back to top Go down
marcos

marcos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 218

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Dear friend! I'm not that good at English as you.
I am a man of few words...
And you write a lot to Brooke...
I do not know what to say rolleeye smiley
A big hug for you action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:34 pm

Smile It's OK my Friend, Thank You! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello, Miss Brooke, my Brookie!!
Smile flower Smile

En este corazón medieval, debería haber vivido 500 años atrás por lo menos (aunque no creo que hubiera durado mucho Very Happy ), sólo queda Amor en este lugar, Here! Here!!
Brooke, All I am Doing Comes from my unstopping Search for Goodness. I am Human, as You know ( Suspect Wink Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile ), and I may make mistakes, but All comes and Always Gonna Come from this!!
I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH!!
God Bless You!
I CAME, AND WILL ONLY STAY FOR GOODNESS!!

All Energy Inside of me, I will Concentrate for THINKING!
Someway, I Need a Way for that (not the become famous one You are thinking about, good times action smiley action smiley ) to Go out!
And I Need to Do Something GOOD and GREAT, for Me!
I Know You Understand!!
You Can Count on me, as Your Friend, FOR ANYTHING! I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!
I'D STILL GIVE MY LIFE FOR YOU, I'D DO!!
You are All Beautiful Dreams in my Living!!
You are so BRIGHT AND GOOD!
You are THE ONE to me!!
FOR ANYTHING, You'll can Always Count on me!!
I LOVE YOU, SWEETEST!! flower
love smiley love smiley

ps: Some Beauties from the net, wow, Thank You!
love love smiley flower Smile

PS: I've Got Peace, and only Want the very Best for You!! God Bless You, and All of You, Always, my Love! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Hello! flower
Smile Smile

I've got my rage a little more down, but I still think the same.
I have to go to my own place.
If not, in this Place, CLOSED as a Stupid drunken , ready to receive all bullets anybody want to send to me, I can not Do what I Have to Do.
Maybe my own capabilities could let me Do it, or try at the very least, but the Work could never be the same.
So I am taking poor chances I have, that I will make grow up, just talking about QUALITY AND GOODNESS!
I will Always Love Brooke, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED IN MY HEART (I THINK AND FEEL THERE'S STILL SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN IT), but talking in a Realistic Way, that does Mean NOTHING for Reality, for Goodness and for True!
There're things I Have to Do and I Always thought I should.
I am not talking about writing on World Revolutions or things like that, as violence ways to achieve anything. Not at all.
I just Want to Find the Arguments for what I Know somewhere in my mind. Good Arguments taken from History and for Knowledge. Yes, maybe for me too and because I am feeling challenged by One/One = Success and All/You're little country boy (other things I will not talk any more, I promise), it's True, but what MOVES me and MOTIVATE me is to Have Found the Reason to Work Hard. Living Does Worth it, and We All must take it the Best We can.
When I completely Go, I should not stay much longer, but not immediately (and not talking all the time till them "I am going, I am going" Very Happy ); I will be Able to Live for my Illusions and my Hopes, after All I've seen.
People, We are not Perfect, We Have Evolutioned from Monkeys (Wise and not at all Perfect animals), but there're things so Valuable and Precious inside of Everyone of us.
Spirit, God, Goodness, Loyalty, Love, Charity... So Many Evolutioned MARVELLOUS things!
Does God really Exist?
I do not Know, I have no idea. How could I say yes or not?
But I am sure there's something not material that Goes beyond Touchable World. Descartes ("y no estoy descartando nada en este momento") Very Happy Smile and others talked about it as the "next way to talk about the concept of Soul", maybe when they were not exactly thinking about that.
Soul means All those Values I talked about.
Bad Emotions are True, I am Having now but not so terrific as just a couple of hours.
Yesterday's child dying, The Baby going away... IT WAS THE EXPLOSSION!
And I am still feeling its Effects in me.
But Decission is taken!
Here I am not Doing anything Good for Brooke, and also, Important too, I am not Doing Anything as Responsible Citizen from the World!
For these Reasons, I will Fly on my own Wings, and Fortunetely, Always with Love in my heart!
It will be so TERRIBLY HARD to me to Go, You can not Imagine, You can not, How Hard it will be to cut this so Specific Comunication, but Brooke, at the very least from me, the Bond,as LOVE I Have with You will Never Die, Never!
I Swear, I SWEAR!
love love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Hey, Thank You for Funny videos and other Ones Beauties, about Friendship, Thank You!
I made some mixing videos of my own too, some "laughmaking" too! Very Happy Smile
love love smiley flower Smile
action smiley
Basketball
cheers
Wink
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am

Thank You for Everything!
Brooke, don't You think last days were really Funny, I think I made up quite Good!
Bravo for the Joy of the Living!
This is what I Want this Place Go to Be for You, and Sharing with the World!
I Love You, my Blessing Heart!! God Bless You! flower
PEACE AND LOVE! Smile
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Dear Friends,

I am very intelligent, but I Miss Brooke as hell I am for Missing Her so Much!
Mature but Missing Brooke!
Well, some joke wave
My new neighboors, oh my, Friends, it's like somebody has sent them there to f.
At 2:30 am they are noising; but I am going OK with it.
I don't want to have to call police (the only thing I'd do), but I prefer to wait if they get some more calm.
It's True, and I am Truly Calm.
And I sleep. anyways!
But Missing Brooke, to See her Smile, I Need!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL, HOW BEAUTIFUL NICE AND GOOD ALL! GOD BLESS YOU! flower
love love smiley flower
Smile Smile Smile
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:35 pm

Well, after expressing my dissapointing, for "n" time Mad , just have to Smile!
Don't mix things, please.
I Mean: In a Normal Life situation, if you are with your wife sat on the sofa, and you see terrorific images on TV, it Really Hurts, but you are with her. You Know She is Safe and OK, and Your Mind and Your Subconscious do not Work against yourself.
When Your Wife is not on your sofa, I Mean You can not Touch her Face and Breathe her Hair, and Hold Her in your arms, and Kiss Her by the Love, then things are a little bit different.
It's not about Confidence or Truth of Love, it's just about Compassion and Humanity!
I've said!
Thank You!
love love smiley flower

Well, and now some jokes by videos in this last incoming.
Peace and Comunication from the Soul! flower
love love smiley flower

Brooke, I Love You! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Just to say, God Bless!
I never was Valentino, but I Promise no girl or woman will fall in love with me, I Swear!
If I have to give a shower to her with cold water (NICE!), I'll do!
I can only Love Brooke!! It's How I Feel! flower
love smiley love smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Start going a little closer, in the Heart by the Truth with Brooke and One, and a little closer as CLOSING my Personal Conscience to public exam, in the way I can, obviously.
Closing me for Me but also and Much More for Good, You Understand!
Tons of Work here, and at home too for studies (how expensive to study!).
I know I will not achieve Much Important Influence by Studies, but I Need to think the opposite. A piece of sand for a building, the first one is the first one.
That's Good Inspiration!
love action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Y no necesito vuestra caridad, conjunto de engreídos con total desconocimiento de dónde está vuestra alma.
Aparentemente, ante mí mismo, lo único que podría calmarme es MATAR.
EN SERIO!
Pero por fortuna ya he pasado por ese instinto otras veces.
Por motivos diferentes, no por HUMILLACION, pero sé lo que es, y a lo que conduce.
ES LA DESTRUCCION TOTAL DE MI ALMA.
NO OS VOY A CONCEDER ESO.
TAMPOCO LA VIDA. BLA, BLA, BLA.
SÍ, SÍ, YA SÉ QUE NO SOY INVULNERABLE.
NO QUIERO NADA.
SOLO OLVIDAR TODO ESTO.
Y LO HARE!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:02 pm

I am HAPPY Sad FOR YOU!!
Smile flower Smile
I don't know what I'd do without You! flower
You're my Immortal Heaven's Light!! flower
God Bless, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
action smiley Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:00 am

Beauty from Brooke, Beauty as Love; there's nothing out of reach to me now!!
Peace, God Bless, there's Nothing else, You are the Shinest LIght I've ever had in my heart for life in this moment, the Peace of Love is higher than ever before in my life!!
I am going to breathe slower, because I'm starting to breathe (just starting I Swear, I did it well till now) a little too fast.
It's OK, I said it and I am on the way! Breathing so Much Well!! Smile Very Happy Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

Thank You for such a Heavenly INSPIRATION in my life!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Keeping my selfish using of things Here Smile Smile , the number is
95208 cheekey smiley geek Very Happy Smile
Everybody crossing fingers right now. Nobody can be left from this!
Smile Smile Smile love flower love smiley
Have Great Day, Brooke!!
love smiley love smiley

PS: love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Hola, Brooke!
Smile flower Smile
love smiley love smiley

How are things!
What a day! And All week the same. I am taking vacation on next monday, for the complete next week. And have to come to close the year.
I was not sure if I could take or when vacations this year. Well, we can always take, but concrete days not. I am still not sure if I'll have to wait or not for the next week or even january. We'll see.
For sure it's going to be a Bright Week. Smile Smile
I Like to Talk to You on these "easy" things, like my WIFE. And for Sure Embarassed Exclamation when I say.
There's NOTHING in this world as Wanted and Beloved as You to me, I SWEAR!! flower
Have to come again, How Beautiful Video Songs!!
AND LOVE AND FRIENSHIP TOO!
Brooke, in my Heart..
I Feel Something Different to any Possible References I've ever known, for All my life!!
I Adore You and Love You, as Your FRIEND and All!! flower
love smiley love smiley
cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 pm

love love love
Hello!
Smile flower Smile

I am thinking about wearing some ring for pictures.
Not about boxing, but I am not telling the place either.
Smile Very Happy Wink Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

Well, I Love You so Much!!
What You gonna Do about it?
Gonna "nada" but "Gónadas" (spanglish good for clown Smile Smile ), and that's like Wow!!
Romantic Love of my Life, my Endless and Infinite, I Love You!! flower
love smiley love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 10:54 am

Hola!
Smile flower Smile

All stupidities from yesterday to put level to "the first moment" Time and Feelings.
All I Wanted was Making Funny Sense!
"Nothing sacred", as episode title, AND TOTALLY FOR GOOD!
I would not change a thing, except a Kiss to Give.
This person me is TOTALLY YOURS!!
I did not know I could still Feel that way. I mean, I used to think I had forgotten it, until I Saw You for those 2 times.
I was so afraid and Embarassed that could only stay and handle the best I could. You Understand, True?
I Think so many times about You and Your Family that when I read yesterday those things (and all issues and letters on the cover, wow! cheekey smiley flower ), I Felt like Someway I was Sharing too.
Forgive my "heavy" humor sense, I SWEAR IT'S FINISHED.
It's the Time, for period of the Year, and for Period of lifes.
I Feel Heaven in my soul Thinking about Your HAPPY STAYING LIKE THAT! flower
love smiley love smiley

You DESERVE INFINITE ALL THE LOVE AND HAPPINESS! flower
I did not know in this world there could be a Person like You, I Felt but I did not Know!!
I Love You so Much!! flower
I Love You Infinite, but NEVER too much!! I'd Do ANYTHING for YOU!! flower
love smiley love smiley
flower cheekey smiley flower

ps: coming back to work! study Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:25 pm

tO be so bright is problematic, sometimes, because it seems everything must make sense.
Well, today nothing music made sense. Just fun, and did not even know where I was looking at for music.
So, not so bright.
Modesty, for God's sake, where are you? Smile Very Happy Smile
love smiley love smiley

PS: It was True! HAVE FUN! JUST SOME FUN THE WAY I COULD! YEAH! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 4:34 pm

Brooke,
flower

maybe legs are going fast as light weighted, but something in me is heavier, because my total weight, as coming and coming and coming One, is really troubling. flower
Smile Smile

But I had to come another time.
I am not sure if I did it with intention or not, but I checked the Talk Today. Video did not appear in youtube, but I only had to check "week videos" by filtering and I would have had. Well, I did not even try until today, that's the fact.
TODAY IS YOUR DAY! flower
BRIGHTNESS, SELF-ALL, BEAUTY (WOW!), SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS!
THANK YOU!! flower
It's been my day too, after this, and I am a cheers Truly bounce Today too! flower
What a LIFE, WOW! cheekey smiley
flower love smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS   MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY DEAR FRIENDS AND BROOKE FANS
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next