Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:07 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I will talk about me but not talking about me now geek
Have to talk because Need my perspective and feelings, but not talking because it's not about me as subject.
Wanted to say How Amazed I am for All around Here, Very. Feel the Human bounds.
It's Such an Inspirational thing for Going on and Up and Beyond. Truly!
Don't know what else to say, it's Extraordinary.
I'm so Happy about, from my "the scientist focusing" of mine (not the most properly used, talking about as some fun), have to say this Human just Shows The World the Wide Core of Goodness inside of our Hearts.
I am so PROUD of it, so Much action smiley
Brooke, this is actually Better than Best Dreams about any possible Shared Context!!
cheers tongue smiley flower Love! flower tongue smiley cheers
love smiley love smiley

ps: Going to Work, See You later party smiley Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:15 am

Hi,
Smile tongue smiley Smile

cheekey smiley You're Perfect to Me!! cheekey smiley
flower love smiley flower
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:27 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
flower flower

The Eden (not "The end", we still Need the "D" Smile Very Happy tongue smiley ), the Olympos or Parnassum...
This are All Symbolical Constructions to Made Up Sense from mythic narrations, which role is, in fact, Bringing, by representing, that Horizon of Conceptuality I've talked about before; that someway can drive the "onthocratic" Human pulsion (Abstract/Metaphysical Sense) get selfsatisfied and, also, Create a Cercle of acolytes and followers or, at the very least, influenced ones that could be truly driven in real and social living (upon political and cultural candidness, obviously).
The first one, The Eden, does not mean I am against God's Idea, but, obviously, if I am Evolution Theory defender can not believe that myth, as I can't believe others.
As We Do Still Have to Work for Human Goodness on the World (yesterday Very Interesting, as Always, program conducted by Morgan Freeman about it: from very young babies, we all have tendencies for treating nice those who are "like us" and bad those who we think are different to us: IMPORTANT TO NOTICE, VERY, FOR GLOBAL EDUCATION AND MORALITY, as other ideas I could see yesterday that, in fact, True, I had been thinking on my own before); as was saying, there's a lot of work for Human Goodness, and I think the same about Idea of God. I'm not refusing it at all, but Faith can not go over Reason, in my view. Reason is our Nature. Faith is Sublimation of Love and Hope, our Nature too.
Love You!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Smile Wearing this new "strong" trousers I do Fee ready for All!! Smile
Even from going under those "conceptualities" and abstractions of mine, so beloved, for catching the more ordinary word of Studying what I call "little lines" from each Theory.
In fact, those "little lines", details developing, I don't like as much as "big conceptuality", are NECESSARY for Improving that favorite of mine. In fact, I have to develope my own "little lines" too.
Here We're Going!
flower Brooke, Love You!! flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:19 am

Hi.

this I'm going to comment for a moment, someway, is not only connected to sociology.
Was reading about Max Weber critic on capistam of Modernity. I had read before, but remembered and from perspective more focused on Habermas items.
It's also related, the same holistic terms, to what I said before about Idols and its Importante, beyond iconic image: the Message.
Weber is critizising the disappearing of religions of fraternity and of practical-moral thinking, substituted by instrumental reason, completely, leaving for only private life (individual) relationship with God or Personal Believes. Habermas, among other things, makes obvious critic about fact moral and ethics are not ontologically, as meaning in this most abstract level, connected to religion.
That's True. But religion is giving moral, in fact.
That was one thing. The other one is the fact the role I was commenting supperficialy before, Idols One (non apologetic terms but non negative terms, not at all), as Symbolical Reference of Sense for the Living, Some Supporting Structure of Faith to our Minds and Hearts, is getting empty the same, independent from the way we understand relationship between moral and religion.
Well, those are my Goals to be Achieved.
Shared!
Tell Brooke I Love her!
Smile flower I Love YOU and I LOVE You!! flower Smile
cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:01 am

Smile Hi!! Smile
Smile Smile Smile
flower flower flower flower
party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley

I've been cleaning mail files, it was the opposite of empty, and also making some order in computer files.
These times are Beautiful, it's Impossible not Seeing it.
I've Sent an e-mail to my Very Appreciated Professor from UOC, Philosophy History, Gonçal Mayos Solsona, telling him some about my evolution at Studies.
As I am Happy, and so Grateful to him, for things I Learnt and for his Confidence about my capabilities for Thinking Philosophy; I Wanted to mail him. Very Nice Person.
Telling You the Same, my Very Nice Friends!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

Brooke, Love You Very Much. Need to Feel You this Happy Way.
Please, as You're so Loving and Caring, Have to ask You for, Please, Sleep and Rest enough. I Know You Want to Do All, but Please, as I Do, Always Caring about Your own Rest and Needs!! action smiley
party smiley Good Love!! What a NICE and LOVELY Pictures! party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 am

Hi,

only one more post.
I'm in Love (How Interesting Brooke's Interview about Fighting Stress), but nothing about like running after.
To demonstrate, will talk about different things.
Smile But what the... things now, oh my? Smile
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Wishing Tons of Inspiration for Directing Debut at LA with "Chicago", and Have so Much Fun as Doing it, so Important.
About my job for end of curse for academic, have to say I want to make a comparisson between "Conocimiento e Interés", first Habermas Internationally Recognized Book, and "Verdad y Justificación" (one of last he has Written by now), through "Teoría de la Acción Comunicativa" (for critics, Maing Work) and some others.
From this, very superficial because this is not doctorating, and have no time and space neither, want to talk about "pulsión ontocrática", I mean, what I've been talking about Human Conscience and the Natural and Immediate/Automatical Need for Going Beyond the Relativism or, about Habermas Magnificient Work, pure Formal Structures; for thinking or for social agreement as last and most perfect of modern human reason.
It's complexity of Human Brain We've been talking about.
This thing I can See in Evolution of Author, so Brilliant and Unique, as he someway recognizes too.  Will also use the Objectivity he's using, going beyond pure formalism of agreements, in the main things of, in "el mundo de la vida" (opposite to the other one: "sistémico-institucional"): objective knowledge (about nature), ethic-practical reason/knowledge/agreement (the same for his work, someway) and subjective-emotive one.
This Objectivity is some kind of Supporting Structure for the Formal one.
Beside this, will study those two Pieces, first and last, he Wrote, and will compare terms and concepts and worries, as questions, and conclusions.
And there's an inner consistence for departuring task, if we're saying All Expression of Human Reason Must go Through Language, as Habermas says, and We All Do Agree about the Symbolical Nature of it, We Do Must be Aware about the Fact the first element to be used for Formal Agreement is Containing the seed for  conclusions of mine I've been talking about.
From these conclusions, easy to go to All I said about Art, Mirrors...
And it's not only by the Phylosophy, though this is the conceptual idiome I've chosen, because it's the most free, conceptual terms, as the most abstract; but also Learning neuroscience, evolutive antropology, history, art...
With All of my Respect, Shared!
flower Love You All so Much, God Bless! flower
love smileylove smileylove smiley

ps: there's still such a pretty amount of Work to be made by me, by Your Help!
action smiley

psII: Tell Brooke (Smile hasiSmile) , Please, She's Making my Happiest Days in Life!!
flowercheekey smileyflower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi,

how are things! Very Happy 
(Smile Laughing Smile )

Came for a while before going.
Mixing Music well to my brain for Good Feeling.
Some symbolic Touching Heartfelt ethereality (wave Smile ) Feels Good for Reason, Keeping it Well.
Well, I said it up Today Enough I think: I Love You!! action smiley 
Feeling Well! God Bless!
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

flower  Loving Very Much, See later!! flower 
flower love smiley flower 

ps: Going to Study Very Calm and Focused Tonight!
cheers cheekey smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi!!
How are things!
Smile Smile 

It's a pretty hot sunday.
I've been resting my mind. From concepts of thinking, I mean. Feels Very Good.
Tomorrow starting over much stronger.
Got better and better Fixed Study Plans, for "cum laude" is always key.
geek party smiley 

I am not making any back and forth with "news" appearing. Generations or anything.
It's More about Knowing and Focusing. Rage related to some I could still let appear outside, but it's the "be water", Opened Wink action smiley , Plan.
Truly, neuronal circuits got New Ways for my Energy, and I'm not losing this precious to me.
Not talking about a Line from specific one. Talking for All.
Being under the spotlight has advantages, and I've got my ones, too. Not money, but other things Very Important.
party smiley party smiley party smiley 

And those Brooke Pictures!
I've just Showed Up to my AESCEPTHICAL Sister (do You really think She has reasons for staying that way? LOL), those Ones.
Wow!
Many Greetings and Nothing but Cuteness and Good Feelings for Brooke!
True, She LIKED. My Family is not very Happy about me and treatment, but I've Actually, I Think, been Able to Explain How I've Turned Up the Situation, and How GOOD ANSWERS OF NICE ARE REAL, NOW.
I Made many mistakes from the first time.
First, Unknowing Implications related to things I was Doing.
I was selfish as hell for just Talking about my Lifetime Feelings like I was coming from another planet and this was the first time I was landing on EArth. Very badly made from me. True!
And, beyond this, the most Important and Main Reason of things, I could number, one by one, All my mistakes, sincer first days till now, including phone conversations.
So, what was I expecting for?
Heaven?
Oh my!
Being in the Force of Goodness that dominates the pulsions is Key I'm Using.
How many Good Things to Do, and Share, Still.
And those Pictures are...
No words, no words.
Brooke be Happy, I Love You!!
flower love smiley love smiley flower 

No too much intimacy, no academic task sharing anymore Here, but Good Feelings, All wise I may Catch for Good, Hope, Love, Thoughts, Feelings... I'm Going to Share of course.
(off course, just Natural! lol!  True! No more measuring that thing anymore, You know... geek  And it's True again!).
God Bless, from Mallorca, España!
I Love You, from Heart!
Brooke, God Bless, I won't forget that Heavenly Gift of Pictures, I will Dream of You!!
See soon, Hug at Night, tomorrow some talk.
Going to Start Strong terms the Week. Strong but Healthy. Focused but Balanced.
Here We're Going!
flower Brooke, my Love, Eternity of Mine flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi,

Smile came for Two, Please my Lady Smile 
Dedicating poem.
And also for selfish, because this way I've filtered through "thoughtful" mode of my brain the pulsions of passion.
In first idiome.
To explain: "car" means "because" or also, "ya que" (True not knowing this in English, Real): and "sa" means "the+her's" at the same time.
cheers cheers cheers 

For Love for Brooke flower :

Suc de pomes dolces i taronges,
o el somni de besar els seus llavis;
l’esperit i l’instant com a natura
en el bressol d’amar que és sa passió.
I la llum neix, car la font és el bes.
love smiley love smiley 

ps: See later for Big Hug at Night!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 am

Brooke,

You're the Face and the Voice of a Dream.
So IMPORTANT and BLESSING to me to See and Know and Feel this Staying is Good and Easy to You. It was starting to asfixiate me, the Idea of making bad to You, or to ANYBODY.
I'd LIKE so Much to be There for the Show. But You Know it's like I Was, for the Emotive Reason of Connected Souls, You Feel I Know.
Know We'll See again!!
Going to Post Pictures of Your Team. Quite Nice!
I'm with You!
flower love smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:25 pm

Hi,

sorry me Brooke, for being rude as I've been. Do You want to know reason?
Just because want and need to be like perfect for You (my mistake!) and can not handle any weakness of mine before Your Eyes.
Mix: Too much "traditional" Education+Situation+I Love You Too Much.
Embarassed action smiley 

I do Accept, before Your Eyes, I've got quite many weak sides, as Human as I am; with troubled life as all, one way or another, have had.
Please Smile Cool 
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile 

I'm Excited, too much, for Your Directorial Debut (phonetically "deviu" tongue smiley ) and Wishing Very Good Luck (in my Idiome, I should say "shit", as You Know, but I can not stop some inner Laughing as in Your Idiome too).
flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Now some sharing, taking pressure off, Good.
When was in place I use to walk to near my work place (I was stretching by supporting of a wall, for legs and back, and one of those guys/gentlemen working there that's Friend -yeah, I've made Friends Smile - told me not to push the wall till the highway; I answered him that I would stop before LOL - some fun); found there a car (better said, "furgoneta" in spanish, like "The ATeam" One!) with these letters "felicitat i altruisme"= "Happiness and altruism". Wow, the Core of Places I Want to Reach by theories made from the mind. It's a Truth, anyway, that's Printed in our All Hearts!
flower flower flower 

I Adore You and Love You, the way You Say Thank You is an Angel's Saying, sounds like Heaven's Song to me, Your Precious Voice.
The Expressivity, Playing on Your Face, is like "maná" sent from Heaven to my Heart, my Emotions and my Sense!! I Adore You!!
cheekey smiley party smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!   Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some "maybe" too much GREEN poems, for LOVE!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2