Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some reflected thoughts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Hi! Razz Smile

Let's see if it's Possible the spying get stopped, as the tests around my agressivity. about this second one, have to say I'm a Civilized Person. Also, it would be Great to stop any other kind of "helping" in real life for changing my mood (by instance, if I may look sad, get me angry, and so).
I can't understand how this is not so Clearly Seen as a Real lack of respect against me.
I come, and talk to the sky (as I said, it's not running after Brooke Shields: I've Got my own Life, and We'll Always Have her/his Own One cheekey smiley Razz action smiley ), but this is Not authorizing to get involved "under the secret" with my life under masks for any kind of strategies towards me, for what I did say or for what/who I am.
Can anybody see the Difference?
If a celebrity sells the pictures of his/her wedding to a magazine, does it bring paparazzi the whole right to get inside of her house, or to stalk the celebrity?
The usual answer is: he/she made money, mercantilizing his/her own life, so then we...
But, getting inside of this mind, look at this: when you go to a bar and pay for a drink, does it give you the right to take the rest of drinks for free. For more, is not there the "reservation of the right the admission" for the owner of the bar, as long as it's a Private business? Too easy and evident things wave Exclamation
On the going.
As I'm Working Focused, I could note some fundamental lines for the introduction of this epigraph I talked about.
Greetings Good!
Love and Peace!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:21 am

And why is Good what im saying, even when o know it will mean just more forgetting and/or increase the hate against me.
From an unselfish perspective me, Good cause its priving that even when you're less or more in this situation, with less or more people involved, and even when you may add youre Trusting in very, very, very few things; its Possible to Go on Proud.
Be Good, whatever, be Strong to Protect too Fair terms too; and Understan Your Beautiful and Transcending Constitution as a Human Being. Live, Study, Learn, Work, Take Care and Love! And theres No mountain high enough for you. God Bless!
Rested brain Well this weekend. Everythings going to be OK.
Focused on myself but caring True!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi!
Coming for little while, fast but cleared mind.
If I'm coming much more unfrequent is not exactly for the fear from bad things (though I've seen some bad pressures, enduring years, and spying), cause I think it's probably less or more controlled by the instances more directly around (though I can't be sure things could not get into darker comes around me).
Its for all I've expressed, bad and good. And it's time for it. Real time for a change.
It's not for a lack of Love; but for Justice, Coherence and Good doing of things.
Seeing later, Always Wishing the Very Best
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:50 pm

If the answer is there's a wall of isolation before you, Salvador, as long as this way you're Creating "heavenly" things for humanity; I have to say I am Refusing this Offering, cause it's Innately Unfair.
If this answer is that I'm Suspicious of any bad thing Still, I have to say, it's OK, I'm going.
In any case (these two choices are the real ones happening at once, I think: my Bad and my Good fame), my answer can be Only One, Fair and Human terms.
However, I'm THANKFUL for the Calm I'm Given at my working place, usually and as I'm Doing my payed Work; Very. And I'm THANKFUL for Expressions like today's on Pictures and Videos (or, also, for Conscious Araceli or Francesc Support).
I'm INSPIRED by it, and I will NOT dissapoing the expectations on my philotasking, True I Swear. for All.
Also, I Will Always Love Brooke Shields. True!!
And I Will Always Try my Best for the Human People (South Sudan Kids Terrible Situation -and any other one simmilar in the World- does kill me), and for All Beings too.
Ah, and 7 planets... that's Nice!
Love, Health and Peace!

ps: True: there's another chance, related to the part of the thinking about me that's Good: a message as this: go away, finally, and Work Hard cause You Can Do Beautiful things to be Shared later. That's Nice. I'll be Thinking it's this action smiley tongue smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:01 am

I see the evil people behind the wall are followers.
How could this be organized?
The way the world run explains everything to me.
Have to Admit my Faith in God has been Rebuilt not only for my philoconclusions but also as a Natural and almost inconscious Feeling and Hope for Justice. Not by my hands; but Divine, where I, as my phylosophy Explains, i paint Nothing, so little human me.
Focused in Good, as much as Today my Moral backstage is Protected, as i Feel this Faith.
Going for my limitedly human but good job.
Now to rest, Moral terms with a Clean Soul.
God Bless!
Wishing Good Resting days!
My Family Cares for me, and Talk to me, and Protect me, and Trust in me. Its my Family, and i Feel the same. Always. This is Normal to any Normal hearted mind.
Good Loving, And Peace as Much its Possible, and im Wishing the Real Top!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:31 pm

In a minute I had time for taking a look at some Nice and Beautiful Videos and Pictures! cheers Smile
Good morning job and good results. "Tough" but less than I had thought. going on wheels, almost cause it's not easy, but it's also funny to me, I like some effort rather than "all supereasy".
Well, now going.
Have a Good time, and Greetings Well!
Kissed hugging Good Loving Kind!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Now some Loving Person is taking me to a Conference. Im taking care.
There're things thst last forever. Wills and Need for Justice or Love, by instamce.
Quite related to my invest. On feels and logic, i can say circumstances drive the apply of logic to suspicious state of mind me, as being accused of stalk or genre violence. Stupid, but Real. I know many situations like this in the world.
For this, i have to go for some time, a week at the very least.
God Bless! Wishing Best to this crazy human race.
On some pain, but Energized and on Good Feelings.
Love and Peace!
flower cheekey smiley flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:18 pm

Last post cause doble meaning not always good.
One of big problems from the net is the bringing to the limit of the culture of the image.
Words are ambiguous, but image can be taken even more mistaken, related to some symbolic real meaning.
Its Delicate stuff, cause mechanism of brain can easily get engaged by force of image.

Ps: useful using of the internet, i think i did today.  By now, said all i thought was important to be shared action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Only a little fair point more. I did not win/earn any better working place in the last public competition. It's Normal. There were People with higher level of points than me. I was Not talking about this event.
I'd like to be able in a not so far future to earn the necessary money for my Family by my philosophical knowledge, but it does not depend on me, at the very least not further than my own intellectual working efforts and mind (so bright geek Laughing tongue smiley ). For this, when finished this treatise (much better, so much, than I thought, though it's finished in july I guess, Definitive, in a quite rationalized agenda), and starting the doctorate process, I'll study idiomes, and other things, for official recognizing for more points (doctorate and publications will count too). And it's OK.
This was not said for selfish (Not needing much talking on these days; I'm Asperger, True, and it's almost funny to me, cause I make up a narrative of Einstein/Sheldon about me inside, and it's party smiley bounce wave cheers hasi , as long as I can turn it off for getting another states of mind; I mean, Well Assumed Vital Circumstance of me!), but for truth.
Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Sorry me Brooke, but im CALM and insistingly cheekey smiley wave bounce on my knees Loving for Always, my Goodness Beautiful!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: when the next touching Please a big Loving kissed Caring hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:36 am

Only for a little moment.
Taking chance for saying this Video on "Stone Soup" Theatre Looks so Nice.
It's about the concept of the opinion I expressed before, as an example of what I'm saying in the field of the philosophy I'm developing (there's a thing I still have to think about, and that I did almost forget to include on essay: the memory; to classics was absolutely key, as Aristole said, and they were right; the rest of arguments are "fixed", excepting some literal bibliographic notes I have to write -for proving I read the books geek Laughing Smile - and the normal developing of the words, which is not exactly the same as when you have only the idea on mind, and this means Task to be done).
It was an opinion cause it can not be totally separated from my individual perspective, in this case the empathy for David and the cheekey smiley Exclamation for Jade. it can be well argumented, and even objective; but it can not reach the epistemologic status of the identity principle Aristotile describes (Congratulations, Shaq!) in his Metaphysics. Aristotile knew very well this difference, as Professor Tomás Calvo Explained to us; and it's Important to be taken to all the places of the social living, not only politics, though there it must be key too (this point and Habermas are big part of a solution for the solving of community problems). And this point it also includes, as almost all, its other side in the argumentation (usually, not only two sides, but more): opinion can be fundamented, objective terms, which means more than a realistic story (against opinion of sophists from classic Greece), but also some fixable -and able to be shared- fundaments.
For these fundaments, philosophy is Important, discriminating what's key and what's not, why, how... This would be shared by Aristotile, I think.

Very Good Big Brooke Loving Hug!!
This week my grandchildren/nieces are coming, these are Great News I am sharing on Good Mood (aaay, that bikini...cheekey smiley Smile ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi! Smile

Came because I have some reflections on mind that I think are key.
The fact of being a person with less or more public "relevancy" or "importance" is different to the role of the leader.  The leader has to want to be that, the public importance can come from many different intentions.
Though, there's for true a responsability remaining, in any case.  The fact society is looking at you, specially on times where kids are using the TV and the internet for free from 4, 5, 6... years old, in many cases, does mean a moral responsability.
More than about the "politically correct", which is a word that has actually been fixed in too superfficial and fixed terms (at this, I'd Agree with Nietzsche), that for many times do bring to contradictions, as by instance demonizing opinions that are not considered "correct" by some (had a person here, sorry for the time) others (contradictory cause the tolerance is key, specially when the behaviour is not legally under punishment).
The "opening" and, at once, "fundamenting" of the "opinion", as Aristotile said, it's Key to understand all these things.
For, more, to "solve" the problems of the "liquid society", more than punishing laws, I think it's much more key to be able to build up a sea of interconnected and significative values and meanings for the community.  The role-modelling on mirror neurones can work out so well for this all.
And that was all.
Good jobbing day tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:40 pm

the other day I heard a politican talking about the "presunción de inocencia"...
Related to the things happened and happening to me, it's really Mad Exclamation and Laughing Exclamation thing. At the very least for:
- what's related to me as bad, crazy, mentally insane, stalker, pedophile...
- what's related to those trying to disturb/cure/examinate/have fun at me, as long as I know it's an organized net with many contacts in the inside of it.
Where does the Respect remains, and the Rights?
I Truly Don't know.
I'm on Goodness and Wisdom Rails, I'm OK and Not thinking about this. I just shared this for some Reflection.
I Do Care for the People, Specially for the Children...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:18 pm

On good and lovely philobrutalities geek Laughing bounce (I look to myself like that Conde Drácula from the Muppets, when he's counting numbers... Laughing lol! Razz ).
I'm on real effective working rhythm, useful doing All. Wow.
I am very happy cause I will be capturing All of the essence of the historic critic I wanted to explain, to All Authors, on polite ways and Well intentioned for the Good pulling of Reason party smiley cheers bounce
Tomorrow last day of working till the next thursday. It will feel so Good!
I Admit my brain is actually on some Real Saturation (and for this "m'atur" Laughing geek Shocked ), and this little break will be Blessing.
I'll start thinking easy about the final planning of 6th and 7th chapters, something that will take me, more focusedly after vacation, till the end of the month. After, I'm taking 2 months for this final writing; and I will Try it's not taking much more than 200 pages for my book. I'll paint it as a Truly Modest Introduction to the Epistemology of mine. From my intuitive and existential reason, my metalogic digression, my objective knowledge from the science and my previously done historic critic. I think it will be Enough. And about its quality, I'm cheers bounce , for the way the historic critic is going to be (only a last edition to do, Final), for what I have been learning from it, and for how clear I've got in mind the coming chapters main structure and lines.
Good.
And Lovely Brooke Hugging!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:08 pm

drunken Hi Good Job! geek Laughing
wave for the mental efforts.
But well! I'm completing all the meaning in this first part of the book. I'm not worried about the fact I'm repeating some things, cause it's a little complicated and it's new, so here the explanatory value runs over the stylistic one. The style it's not bad. I'll take another read to all, and for sure I'll edit some things (only one more, cause this could be a neverending process for the "perfection"), but I think it's All very clear and complete by now, and, as an exposition, quite well constructed as a process on the needed argumentative and clear fundaments and different steps.
Good!
For completing this post I should add that the 100 ms I am already sure by now that I could have run, after Very Intense and Focused Training, under 11 seconds; but I have to be honest and I can't be sure I could run them under 10. Possible, to my actual opinion, but not certain.
This last step was a rationalized exposure of my childishism geek Laughing Smile
Good Goodness!
And Hugging Love Glances!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:59 am

Now life directly from the cellular, not biologic cause its not opened system but one of algorhythms tongue smiley making up a limited "n" order logic, among other things... geek its OK.
The real life "treatment" by neighb... And so was a Fail (i dont want to punish, but Honesty ill can never be friend; too long time on Bad; im just waiting for a day i am Free!), and i Hope someday its recognized, and my merits, phylosophy's, children's... Those are the Real Good things.
About mirror adds, its True geek lol! on ly twenties i did it, after shaving face (this means i had to be able to film very few ones... geek Laughing ). I Liked my face and the jokes on romanticism, but it was coming from my Real long time Liking to be Liked by some -not liked by All, its normal- ladies or girls.
Im actually using mirror more for some easy training of moves (i practised when younger, but i learnt much by Watching the great ones; im quite Easy Living, far from breaking things or fights for free, Taking Care!).
And the Loving is True. But she has a Family, I have a Family...
All different and All the same.
Live Life Well, Try for Goodness, but Take some Good times for yourself Always. Balancing is key!
Good! action smiley tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:58 pm

the "opened" logics of our mind (Wittgenstein described it well, somehow on his ways, in the analitic frame-mark) is very easy to be seen in the two fundamental sides of our thinking.

To what's related to the objective knowing of our mind: the complexity of the chemistry and electricity processes in our mind do explain you can not make a theory of mind as it was a computer, where you're counting, only, in terms of mathematic combinatory, the number of neurones and the possible ways they can get connected. It's not a matter of "all or nothing". Then, it's opened!
The paradoxes of Zenón, classic, will make clear any possible remaining doubt on it; about the impossibility of the purely logic-objective capturing of concepts or ideas in mind.

To what's related to our self-reference on what we know: the concept of the "qualia" it's key. Just read anything on it, by instance to what's the perception of the color and its version (you "don't have" the grey, by instance, by a definition of the frequency of the waves electromagnetic coming to your eyes: you have to see it; and it's "different" to different people, and it is different depending on the context, the way you feel, the intensity...).

I am proving in terms of logics (or, better said, as I like to say: "metalogic digression") what I'm saying; but these two points I just mentioned are Important too.
The reason is never as "reasonable" as we were taught at school, but it's not as evanescent in terms of fixing its fundaments and working processes as some try to explain (relativism...).
Also, the irrationality is never as irrational as we were told; but what interests me is the rationality. To explain it, to protect it and to protect the "rest" of our constitutive sources from the cartesian/reduced version of that reason (consequences: chances for relativism, excessive materialism... lack of understanding of how reality really is, at last!).
Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:03 am

Childish heartnakism felt good, cause i was too self-closed to my emotions.  I was too afraid from myself and this stopped my creativity and even also a big part of my iq.
Now its time for the privacy.
Before the last bye, have to admit that for some times i was strategic too.  Its human.  But i Always put my Heart on my posts here, on one or another way.
Now its also time for some quietness.  Nature is wise and mine is talking to me.  I feel healthy -physical better than all last years and brain thinking stronger than ever-; its just the natural place to go.
Im claiming for some comfortability for me.  And im legal and moral terms defending it.  Human right.  Human Nature does Need it.
And on these so fast changing days for technology, some fixed and peaceful spaces are more important than ever.
And my hard thinking does need calm now for getting developed and keep growing.  I know and feel it.  Done the conceptual jump, now i need space and time for me.
No matter whats the "fashioned" thinking on it.  The improvements always came when human had some space for reflecting, free from some attention points.  Example: "discovering" of the fire by ancient human, and all that came from it. Better proteins, cooked, for growing iq but also security for thinking.
Phylosophers from classic Greece explained it long time ago. And its True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:46 am

About philoconclusions: the spirituality is coming from the ontoepistemic connection and the understanding of the opened and essential (functional...) indetermination of the mind and of the reality, in terms of the totality.
This connection, by the simbolism, emotion, understanding and empathy takes to the inner identifying to the One, and it's the highest symbolism involved with emotion= spirituality.
Finally, by the previous explanation of it all (as I'm doing, though not here for lack of time and space, about the interest and the freedom, including Freud and Socrat at once; yeah! party smiley ) till these consequences, we find out the Definitive answer to Heraclit and Parmenid, in terms of logic and in terms of transcending, as much as there's No other kind of ways to the solution.
On mind and on forum, about it, I'm Finished! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Loving hugs!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:31 pm

Ah... ah, as I like the view numbers I won't be touching them by now (the post subjects!  what did you think, huh? geek Laughing Razz ) geek Smile party smiley
More study seriously, have to say that I Have "Fixed" it on fast "first papers" (like a philoRambo on the works geek Laughing Razz ) and on mind.  I have the keys, all I am actually able to abduce on my mind by now (including important references to the concept of Peirce -the writing/spelling of this name Smile Razz action smiley , for the two different ways I have seen of doing it/it for so many times -or maybe in my imagination? I don't know, maybe only it was my first writing that was mistaken, and I mixed it all... wave our functional memory is obviously lower than computers--) geek tongue smiley as results I should have to express.
Need now Calm for being able to edit it all on mind and to express it all well (the 8.1 is so clear and synthetically written to me Shocked , I am trying the same for this 8.2).  Now I'm leaving my mind "empty" (though not unconscious working for the better sense, as long my unconsciousness knows this subject does mind me) for only diligent working (I have been watching for the whole morning too, anyway).
Happy but Focused, and Calm.
Good Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:53 pm

Hi, this is geek playing with the boys, they know and its some specific three, Nicely (and clowny silly selfish; but just appearently, cause in fact is for social survival, as aproving the "n" test on Mad control or, even more, social tongue smiley at the "critics" as jokes -Good when me publishing, this is real realistic, if im read).
If this was a gaslighting, before the "districk attorchney", i would not be Charles Boyer in Movie, and not a atmosphere "0" contaminating cow neither; but, whatever, Edward VIII, Ed-TV or "Radio-Ed", high and sweet, heavenly.  Any other thing, more than "bockbeinig" to me.
geek jocolor Razz
Good Goodness Loving!
I think different can be friends! In fact, we are All different!
The Midnight Cow-boys are Nice.  And Please, tell to Great Lady Shirley McLaine that She is so Deeply Admired by Mr. Herrero, for Life.
Sorry for taking this freedom for free  action smiley
God Bless!
And Big Good Loving Kind hugs, Lady!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:27 pm

Good job on the day. I have on mind the essence of the 8.7, written very fast on the paper. It's Shocked , but it's not a magical or witchery thing; I've been working so hard for years on this questions.
It was so Nice and Inspiring to see some Wise and Rational People talking about Future of Human! Bravo!
It's just something affecting us All!
Well, now to some meal and some rest before taking the thinking back again. I'm going already easy with it.
Greetings!
Brooke hug Kind!! Smile
flower love smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:22 am

Peckinpah!
You see...
Violence in the films can Never get the realism of the reality, cause this is only happening when it happens for real; but there're some Movies which may be considered as getting a little close to it. But this is Subjective thing, cause Nobody Lives any Emotion exactly the same way as another one does.
Superhero Movies are also Good cause the story is not exactly a message about you -kids, specially, I mean- to use the violence as a source to use for normal developing in the civil life (Very exceptional in the militar, it should be too), for the "non realistically powerful" subjects of the story as their situations on it (also a good thing cause they let you dream, and get away from real life, always narrow for different ways to all; but also good cause there're connections intense enough for the empathy), but as a metaphore upon the fight for the Good. I remember when we, kids, played Mazinger-Z, Starksy&Hutch and so; we were Playing, Only. Role games, Necessary to kids (at all sides possible of experiences they're finding out in real life, though Always "Prepared" Specially for them: in fact, this is what Cinema Does: Stylizing ("estilizando"), if this word is right, the reality by the mind of creators. The conceptual Art is Always depending on the transcendental structures of our cognitive system, and also of our experiences and wishes, fears... I mean, All pieces are, somehow, biographic (though the interpretation of this character could be as complex as the psycoanalysis, or even more cause you are not counting with the "confident truth" from the author upon his/her feelings).
But also the abstract art is influenced by the transcendental structures and the experiences. Though, in different ways. It's obviously much more evasive from the reality, though also much more subjective for the same reason itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:08 am

Resting time. Calmy tongue smiley before people telling.
Philosophy has taken me to connect knowledge to art, im developing it much better anf loger than i thought, but not less than i wanted. On it, to the interests, the freedom and the ethics.
Honestly, i dont know if it will be understood but its more than i supposed i would do; though its quite human (many historic geniuses better brain than me were too).
Good job!
Tomorrow more.
Greetings and Wishing Goodness Very Much!
cheers A Caring Love Gentle hug for Brooke cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:53 am

How Beautiful VideoBiography!
I slept for while in the evening and a while ago. Im resting now; only non sleeping at this day time for weekend and cause i slept.
Like to listen to radio on headphones.
Such a Lovely Video. Wow, Loving and Goodness!
This is Helping to rest the hearted brain, much worked hard for good. Recovers.
Wills to share all these ideas of the thinking, but its so long to explain... True. Soon able to get published; now thinking about the giving, not the receiving.
Greetings Good!
Much Love to Beautiful Brooke for Always!
cheekey smiley flower cheers love smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next