Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some reflected thoughts!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi flower action smiley

A little break, good for nerves and body/mind healthy state, as rest.
I'm finishing first 6 chapters at the end of may, for sure. First and second part. Then, instead of start writing the conclusions, I think I'll edit the whole thing, and after, and having started the reading for the doctoring thesis, will start the chapter 7, conclusions, on july.
tongue smiley Good but not a simple intention at all. It is as it comes.
Have also to say that Víctor Gómez Pin is Tremendous on Hegel Explanation, so Good!
And that Hegel is One of the Most Intelligent Philosophers in History.
I'll share something from the first One. tomorrow, probably.
Though, I respectfully have to say that, though Hegel is Anticipating, by the Help of Leibniz, the Needs of Individuality's Definition Bertrand Russel Does Find, and I think already Solves, something Simply Gorgeous; I think the concept of identity can not rely on the difference one the way Hegel is talking about.
Russell, an analitic philosopher, does understand the notion of the absolute as trascending, not immanency as Hegel, and I think it's the right way.
Connecting this concept to the empirism perspective, and these to the evolutionist, we can understand those concepts much better.
We can not talk about finding the absolute in the historic phenomenologic reason, language's in fact (so Good Find and Explanation!), because this is "per se" trascendent and symbolic instance. The absolute, then, it's just an "asintótica" reality, not rationable and rationalized facticity of the immanency.
The identity does have to be defined in terms of perception, not in terms of language, as Russell explains, on his own context (out of Wittgenstein's, though knowing it).
Then, we see language is constitutive of our reality, but not the only way to its constitution. And then, we can also see the language is a derived reality, coming from the adapted bodies and minds to the physical world, by interaction on evolutionary processes. And that this language is a very "sui generis" and Exceptional Reality, but not the same way to the reality at once, the physical one. by understanding this bridge, ontoepistemic type, we can understand better the contraposition identity-difference, because if not we're on some "aporía" of itself, which gets a global translation in the critic Habermas does to Hegel Idealism: you're making up an absolute reason, but from what element? the same absolute reason? but where was this at first, if it was not constructed yet, as Hegel explicit terms recognize, talking on his critic to Kant's Idealism?
These things I'm Reading, these Texts, are so Good. Making me Think and Improving!
God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

And a Very Beautiful Bits Hug, Loving Good!!
You Tremendous, Beautiful, Bright and Gorgeous as Heaven to me!
flower cheers Razz cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi,
answering now to "Whosay" installments, Nice.
I think my personal evolution is not a direct consequence of the process of "a daily induction" but of my brutal efforts and my skills; and also, why not admiting, it, the normal human falling down of the extraordinary energy levels for the loving, that blinded me and made me a paranoid person related to all that was taking me away from my goal.
True, Honestly.
And it's OK.
Thankfulness to All Actual Good Feelings, though I think it's all connected, by instance, to the Fernanda stuff. So, Im relativizing things very much, I guess you're understanding me, from the heart.
Well, also came for sharing i'm actually reading the "Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus". party smiley Exclamation
I know Wittgenstein was a little gay geek Laughing Razz -Well, it's OK!- but I think we can make a good mix.
My Professor Francesc (I know Involved, as Araceli and Professor Toni, but it's OK; as I said) thinks he's Key Explainer. But I'm sorry cause I'm intellectually "beating" his theories very well! lol! Laughing Razz
Well, he Genius, but I have to do my work.
Also, so Happy for Actually Understanding how my Intuitive source from the beginning on Dilthey was Good.
All of my actual theories (Good to me very much!) are coming from long terms intuitive ideas, since I remember I guess, though getting formed in progress (even when it's not made expressive language, Wittgenstein, it's not the same at all, my mind now compared to what it was 2, 4, 10, 20... years ago; there's something more than the final form of language; though, obviously, we all need it; and it's deeper than "just" the hermeneutic cercle).
Professor Gonçal Mayos Solsona was really Good, and Congratulated and Cheered me UP very much when me studying politics in OUc (two semesters for two subjects of philosophy there); and told me he thought (me Matrícula de Honor!; and very deserved, as long as I remember he was joking with me, about me deserving it or not; then the consequence of my projection on his thinking, Dilthey terms, LOL)I could make that Project for a Life, the same I'm developing in my treatise of today. He was very Nice.
I contacted him (Brilliant!), but I think he was too Busy, Working Real for People in Need.
I'm going to express Thanks to this third professor too; and probably some other one more. Yes, I'm talking about some of them. Some are not here by now, among us, but I'm Dedicating too. Well, Book dedicated to Family, wherever published; but Thanks to All of them.
And now a little break. In the evening and night More.
Worked Well.
Blessings, not only for (I know almost all of your "jokes") Mrs. Robinson.
Seeing!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Now a little break as a rest in the walked outside.
Working very well and focused.
it's all making sense, really deep (but, though the title of this subject -now some geek very childish-, the idea is not "cinco, por el..." at all; True); going to some limits of reason that I think are really original and important for the explanation.
Modestly, it's what I think. I guess it's Helping.
Well, Seeing later.
God Bless Everybody!
Brooke, a Loving Hug!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Hi,
and not editing the last text. Though I know there're mistakes, I have been thinking about it, and it's containing all key elements I had to say.
Cause the problem of "uno y lo múltiple" is not only involved with this paradox, but with all human mind may know.
Though, there's a difference in the way this relationship gets built up, I mean, between the type of paradox and the making up of the "one and multiplicity" (from the structures of our mind: metaphysic logic structures, metaphysic and normative sense as integrative brain playing at once all biologic systems involved with cognitivity, as by instance and Author as Damasio would say).
Interrumpted because my childhood Teacher (from 12 to 14 years old), D. Pere, has called me. I called him first (these Teachers are not much worried for keep in touch with me, but I understand it, as long as I rejected the chance for going to dinner with other friends of them that I don't know -they need time on their own.; and much more I understand for news I'm sharing).
Daugher of the other One Teacher, D. Manuel (Not bad One!), HONESTLY A TRUE NICE PERSON -One of KINDEST Kids I've ever Known: from 12 to 14 years, She one year less than me), is Probably Passing Away Very Soon.
God Bless You, Silvia!
She's Leaving on Earth a 7-8 years old kid. Fortunetely, Husband is Great, for what I know.
D. Pere left me with tears for the situation, less or more as I am now for the same Reason.
Father and Daughter Were More Special than it usually is, as he told me. The y, even today, were going on travels together around the World, and when D. Manuel went to See her, in another country I don't remember at this moment, they Always Shared many time doing things with the Kid.
A Prayer for the Soul of Silvia.
And also for a little Calm of the suffering in Her Family People who remain on Earth.
It was Not a prepared thing. I called D. Pere even before knowing I was going to make the second post of today. Well, Seeing later Well.
God Bless
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 11:42 am

Hi, OBVIOUSLY it's not the doorknow made of metal what I was thinking about, I mean, NOTHING that's cold or too hard.
I've got the HUMANITY Well Balanced in my Fantasies.
scratch Actually Embarassed
EMPATHY is KEY!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: I'm very low on my tasks, for the effects of the viruses True, and I'm not forcing anything. I should have been in bed for these days (literally, not on a fantasy -though now that I said... geek Laughing Razz
HUG GOOD LOVING FOR ETERNITY LIVING!!
cheers sunny Razz sunny cheers

(was searching for some intense/cute mix of emos for express, I like these)

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 12:03 pm

Only little moment.
Related to Lorenz Words, "autenthically Human".
If you say "only the strong survive", as you're implicit terms adding "and that's all", which is easily happening if you don't say anything else (basic grammar); you're not talking about Human.
A very big difference for making up the Human is Compassion and Empathy.
When you're excluding just one person from it, just only one, you're breaking the Human. Understand me?
If you're going after partial values (social classes, states-nations...), and don't fix your values towards the rest, you're breaking the Human.
Obviously, there're Cultural Differences, as there're different values. This is Necessary and Normal.
But you can't say You Are with Human 100% Authentic when you're making differences that affect the core of interests of others, when these interests are autonom values not affecting yours. In fact, this kind of interests are the one contained in Declaration of Universal Rights, by instance.
For this, I think and Always will think it's Pervert the making around me: spying, manipulating, stalking...
For controlling, for laughing, for compiting, for "curing" (what thing curing?) or for medical conclusions.
Even for Existential Transcending Conclusions for Hope; the situation is Unfair.
When you don't understand this, you are losing all real chances you may be searching for related to this last question. Understand well the importance of what I'm saying?
Nobody can do this to other People, without falling in the moral failure.
Understand the Profoundness and Complexity of this Important Question?
I am so hopeless on it, but I had to say it.
Well, back to Task. Many things in hands and in mind for Good.
Brain Working Really Well. Even though the isolated and blind situation under pressure from the "unknown". years and years. I'm Strong, but you remember Vietnam? Talking about soldiers coming back home.
I understand it may be wanted to use conclusions from me for them or any others under traumatic pasts, God Bless from the Heart!; but I'm just another Human Being. Understand what I'm saying, related to previous lines?
Well, God Bless, Have Fine day.
Loving!! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 11:46 am

Hi Well!
cheers flower cheers

Good morning, Nice day.
Focused Very Well. All of the book in mind, systematic. Totally, for the first time.
Improving all.
Need this state of mind, out of distractions.
Good but Peaceful emotions.
Anxieties are Justified for the doing around me, but I am Isolating my brain.
Only a suggestion: I don't think the contracting of people around in real life is bringing anything positive to my emotional development, it's negative; you can believe me, all planned (neibo silly, etc) I see has not done anything good to me, just the opposite.
The good comes from my maturing process, that at once come from the acceptation of the losing (different things), from the selfconsciousness of "brutal" skills as individual, from the interiorizing of universal feelings of love (though this I have to stop and balance, because world around, to me and to millions, is not very "attractive" to embrace, for many times, have to say) and from the Philosophy studying and investigating.
All this Improved, by instance, my social skills. A coming back, mainly, in fact, rather than something new.
And well, very Focused Good. Excited again. Have to stop it, Excitation before the PhiloGoals!
Brooke action smiley Razz , això va collonut! cheers bounce Smile
Well, Good Hug, and Loving for Eternity, Well Known!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 10:51 am

... Literal terms! geek Laughing Razz
I'm not going to say any silly thing on Teoría General de la Relatividad; not going further than what I can say from my actual knowledge.
But there's something.
Principle of causality, classic terms, but as anybody do understand it, does mean the sharing of a same space-time plane.
but, coherently to the predictions fixing, quantitative terms, the different "times" to "observadores inerciales" when there're speeds close to light one; when the distance are big enough, proportionally, this is millions ligth years distance, the much more normal speed differences between observers is marking a different plane of "space-time".
Then, projecting in mind supposition we're observing a phenomena like billar balls colliding but between stellar bodies, we can not identify just a plane of causality, in that case of big distances.
Where is the time frontier between the "time" measured in the first "coordenada" in the colliding, and the last one when getting, after millions light years, the position of our inertial observer?
There's a differential of time too!
When Einstein was regreting he had only made a "Teoría de Campos" ("Theory of Fields"???), I think it was not only because he was not totally predicting big usefulness of his theory. In fact, from the moment "Dios no juega a los dados", as he said, there should be a "meta-equation" or "meta-explanation" saying why this is happening.
I mean, there's no need for explanation of this in classic mechanics or in classic epistemology (there're many other problems, but not this), dedicated to our context of biologic evolution; but when there's a differential of time "dt", algebraic terms (till this point, fortunetely I reach geek Laughing Smile ), that it's not depending on speed of light but just on the space distance... You're (well, supposedly, hyphotetic terms) Watching it "in situ"!
But there's something more affraid , how can you then explain the interaction of materia at these distances, as long as there's a physical connectiong among all events (this is not touched by Relativity Theory).
The Universe is bringing in itself a sense in our knowledge of it that's metaphysic to our structures of thinking minds.
I think this is what Einstein was talking about, as long as the vectorial element, position... is easily defined by his Theory.
I'll be thinking about it, among many other things wave cheers bounce , Calmie terms.
For this, I said the other day that I'd like to have time enough to joy a Concentrated Course of Physics and the Corresponding Mathematics for these things. I'm also talking about Cuantics.
But for this I'll need good volunteers. I think less than one year would be enough, quite less. Sorry me.
But well, we'll see. Though I think that if I was helped on my Learning, I Could Do so many things by my mind, many more if I'm left alone and ALWAYS obligated to follow the standard ways: there's no time!
I'd do it after finishing my philo essays (though I could make some space for those studies, among them; this time would be also Good for maturing philo).
Well, maybe if some success by book.
Calmie.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 9:44 am

Possible solution that just came to my mind for the second mentioned problem:
an obligatory cycle for Everybody for Learning for Life: Art, Philosophy, Ethics, Mathematics, Medicine... and, Obviously, Altruist Voluntarism.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:32 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Brooke, Feel Good. Im Better than ever. Have Great Time, Enjoy Life and Family.
Greetings, Respect.
New Days.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 11:46 pm

Good Goodness!
Just to confirm, exceptional frequence on, job is done.
Easy (well, 25 pages less or more in a book) but Essential critic Done.
Its just a singing.
Though the task is for Real reasons, for the future and for my present duty.
Greetings Fine!
"Facts" (induction problem: look at the theories on solar system birth; till very near on time quite different to actual, cause too few "facts" and systems were used for theory: Eternal induction), Facts through Philovision and Loving.
And me going to rest now.
Ill not recomnend you my "coming" book, i am not wishing you bad lol
God Bless, and Reason Shine on us
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 9:54 am

Not for posting much more on the day, but I can't resist posting these two links, on educations.
Two Good New Wave Right Models (though Always Able to Get Improved, as All), and a Very True and Unfortunate Example of how Difficult is going to be to Improve All (Margination defeating Education and Progress):

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!:
http://ultimahora.es/noticias/part-forana/2016/10/10/224690/nace-escuela-infantil-feim-tribu-espacio-juego-alternativo-pionero.html
http://ultimahora.es/noticias/part-forana/2016/10/09/224574/450-maestros-transitan-pollen-hacia-nueva-educacion-alternativa.html

So Sad, and Bad to All (even to Most Utilitarist and Selfish Ones)!!!!!!!!:
http://ultimahora.es/noticias/local/2016/10/09/224590/ningun-menor-residente-son-banya-logrado-obtener-graduado-escolar.html

I think my life is going to be too short, even if health -and unknown haters with unknown limits- Respect me.
Though, through this Able also to have my own Good time. key for the rest of things.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz
action smiley

Now going.
good working day. I think, robotic terms un Embarassed , that it's so bright results, Tremendous in fact. But very human, nothing satanic me. I'm saying it because of some messages, and also for the excessively bad treatment I've received for many times.
Me Human. Hard working and Good mind. That's All.
Said to All.
Hearted Greetings!

And a Kind kissed hug for You, Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2016 3:31 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

This brutality... I have to think a little more about "lo Uno y lo múltiple" and the conscious self-reference, and things around; but this is for next chapters, not for this 2.1.1. Enough wave Laughing Razz
Now to rest on some retarded and shared celebration at Family's Home. Good!
Wishing Well, have some rest too for the weekend.
And a Gently kissed and Loving hug for You!! action smiley cheekey smiley cheers
flower cheers tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 11:00 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good morning.
First of all I have to say this post is not a counting! geek Laughing action smiley Razz
Yes, not the soul into it (as long as its not so unusual geek , I know I can be excused), but coherent to the goodness I've been proving through all for life.
But did not came for this. The undercovered doing is a unsolvable problem, derived of blindness, ego and selfish doing, Usual things; and what's been thought about me... geek Shocked Laughing
Came for saying this last step on this subject "one and multiplicity" related to selfconsciousness, for the whole 2.1.1 and conclusions is almost at the level of the First Philosophical one of All, when years ago I Found by myself the keys for understanding reality as an "ontoepistemology", logic but also epistemologically consistent terms, though then I had not invented the word yet geek Laughing Smile
I think it's looking selfflattering maybe, but its just Expressing joy childish valves.
Though, I have to take Care.
My focusing when it's into that deep concentration has to be well directed, for health. I'm doing.
Yesterday was too much intense. For the mentioned weekly reason, and probably we could be adding some new beautiful picture.
I slept well, not 7-8 hours but almost enough. Siesta Deserved in the evening.
Today hearbeats lower, they cant be at top for always!
About inconcious pulsions, don't worry for me Please, as long as I enjoy easy well biologic connections with other individual (Necessary for Health of Mind and Soul!; and it Works!), and it's OK in a free world.
And did not come for stalk indirect ways by my Very Happy intelligence, just for sharing Good Wishing to the Universe. It's an existential pulsion of my humanity.
You'll see, this treatise of mine is going to be so key in philohistory, really Qualitative JUMP. Helping me.
Have a Good weekend!
Loving Always!! action smiley cheers
flower cheers hasi love smiley cheers flower

ps: celebration was so Well. I have a Picture in my cell, though I know it's known. C'est la vie. At the very least I'm looking quite good still. That may not be key, but it's Good! Wink Laughing Razz

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:44 pm

Ah, and for this actual morning of calm and close to the best rendiment, don't let the Fernandas do disturb at night.  It's not increasing my expression for your therapies of hell, so unuseful (for even more moral and practic Embarassed on therapists and their "undercovered" directors), and my rendiment neither.  As you see, I close more and more into myself, and All I could be sharing now for free here opened I'm not doing now...
In another case, if I Had Been Treated Fair Terms, I would be Sharing now.  True.  I Swear.  
Now, excepting the well known sources for spy and copy, you all will have to wait.
It's Not wishing bad, it's a Decission and an Obligatory Role on Dignity.  From the Heart!
Well, anyway, I know it's Nothing much interesting to most of people, so effects... But it's Not a punishment.  As I said, it's a Moral and Dignity Choice, not for money or privacy for personalized prestige (I could be sharing key arguments as I used to do now).
Please, don't tell usual people start disturbing me again.  It's Bad, Unuseful and it can Only Bring bad consequences.
And finito my mind on thinking about this.
Producing (for money) and Creating (for All), now.
though it's a time in the morning... wave cheers Smile
Good Wishing!
And Loving True for Always!! action smiley
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers

ps: Good Music hearing... I Can Listen to it from All periods of my Life, since 2006 too!! cheers bounce Basketball
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Thinking a little more about last question.
Why most of high IQs People with a quoficient as large or even larger than Einstein (160-165, it's said), even though they will Probably Become, if they Want, tremendous intellectual personalities; are not going to achieve his qualitative success, in terms of theory or ideas, not social terms.
I think there's this naturally human capacity for the "explanatory abstractivity" that, at some definitevely high level, can't be measured by the IQ tests. The capacity for the integration and interconnection of larger multidimensional cognitive spaces (not necesarrily for more than just one fielf of investigation, as physics, by instance) and, at once, for reaching new planes of the integrative Sense (or the undestanding, if you prefer), by this "explanatory abstractivity" I meantioned, can not be completely measured on the ordinary good ways. It can only be measured when it Happens, the jump!!!!!!
Einstein used to talk about the Big Importance of the Imagination for any Scientist, and Ch. S. Pierce talked about the "abduction" (Human, Please action smiley tongue smiley geek )...
There's the space for the transcendent nature of our reason, essentialy metaphysical to our logic-causalist objectivity.
Transcendent is Corresponding to our Need (and this is a Necessary Functionality) for the Sense (that can Only be Epistemologically Fundamented, in the last term, on itself, normatively -though, by the previous conjunction of the multifactorial elements of the knowledge, as processed data, mathematic expressions..., obviously), and to our Big Questions for our Origens and for our Destiny, for Eternity, and so.
That's all a key part of our -talking kantian terms- transcendentality, as intrinsecal structures of our functional mind.
Creativity can be somehow measured by tests, Obviously I Admit, but Knowing when an individual with "only" 165, or more, is going to create, on his/her historic time, something as the theory general of the relativity ("teoría general de la relatividad"), is Simply Impossible. Partially predictable, but Inevitably uncertain.

Work is going quite Well. Not too tired, and finishing things. Clear. In Progress.
See later.
And a Loving Gentle hug for You!!
cheekey smiley flower cheers love smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 am

Nice morning,
Razz flower Razz

Here we're going.
What I'm saying about consciousness. It's also Importantly Connected and Fundamenting Moral concept of empathy, cause when you're able to understand this functional metaphysic (unconciousness)/objectivity, logic-causalist and materialist; you can also Apply this to the relatioship to other human beings, and all kind of beings, by desobjectivating them as a closed inside of a material and measured objective reality=naturally instrumental, something that let all way opened to the empathy and the feeling as another one like you, communion.
Cause the problems from the totalitarism crimes come from the disconnection of empathy mechanisms toward prisoners. this is ABSOLUTELY KEY to MORALS.
I'm fundamenting the "practic" reason from the "pure" reason, as Kant said (though Habermas critic show us it was not exactly this way; I hope mine is, I think it is), but it's just for the theory and for the explanation for helping this consciousness and these values came out.
It's just an Humanism (=mainly, "haz del otro/a un fin en sí mismo", obviously through the ways of empathy, obviously Smile tongue smiley -including respect and so). I'm just "adding" a couple of things.
I Know this is All Connected to some Mysticism, Natually Connected to Spirituality. But by now I don't think I'm getting into that. I'm fixed on the fundaments and structures. Hopefully, "everything" will let me do this work, quite Helping for the future, a place so complicatedly -and frequently "worryingly"- unclear.

Greetings Good.
Now to the task.
Love, after all Inner Work, can be the Stronger Feeling.
Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:43 pm

Little moment for saying my last message is very coherent, as "answer" to a previous "answer" from some web.
All can be pulled out of its context, but i was Always coherent, on my humanity, to previous "messages", as today.
In real life things happening too. For scaring, for disturbing, for just trying to humiliate me...? By instance, today an oldest broken car even with no seats before my house...
Innocence abd Honesty are too Rare, and im Assuming it.
Hopefully, the law will protect me at some point. If not, i am handling well anyway. Though i think bad feelings for badness, just talking from experiences which real cause i swear i Ignore, are not feeling well anybody...
Well Focused in Goodness, even when around i may not be able to See it.
Ive Got my Family, and some People.
Going to be OK.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 pm

Wow, the late one post before this in the line was a Mad wave "hottie", an overreached system of mind on these days.
Came for sharing another key idea that I think can help.
It was always quite easy to break the social prestige of people, depending on the status of the critizised and the critic, obviously.
But today the media have given "equalitary" voice to all...
It's good, but to this subject I'm commenting about now, it's not that much.
This is a rudimentary explanation.  If you read on "mirror" neurones, you see how these neurones get activated by just seeing, or listening, another person do something (the same ones that get activated when we do the same).  To this kind of activity, it seems it's very important the moving of mouth and hands (my thesis on this it's that it all could may get started and accelerated by the evolutive process of sharing meal on progressively more friendly ways), and these last ones are very related to the idiomatic behaviour, the speaking.
Coherently, the others words are naturally affecting us in terms that are not only a logic-linguistic process, but in terms of something like "we're all saying...".  It's Great, and it had to be Great for the Original Social Communicating and Learning; first, around the fire, after, around the lines of first social bosses not only for hunt and sex...  
But it can get  affraid , depending on how this is actually happening).
Though, it's always possible to reflect about these effects.  But, for this, it's fundamental to understand how our brain work.
All this it's about an specific mechanism of our mind, that inconciously is affecting us (not about other kind of inconscious pulsions, like wills for fight, valves for the tension in the net..., that should need their own study, able to be all integratively put together).
The social bonds made by those mechanisms around others expressed opinions are key for identifying the "we" and the "others" in terms of existential/mental support and opposition.
What we say about other People, specially on these days of big connection and consequent multiplied social effects, should be something we were really Caring about.

ps: though I still see the social effects of what it was said about me, I know I'm actually over these opinions spread in the past, in terms I don't have to take care for justifying myself anymore for evitate new "attacks", at the very least (though, probably  not for changing inertial statu quos; but I'm Building Up my Own Way, Free Soul and Mind! -and this is Not feeling I'm over the public law, don't get confused about this anymore Please); and for this, I made this post not thinking about me, but thinking about what's happening in the future social connections all around the virtual (or not so virtual) world.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 4:16 am

I Know someday i will Solve my personal problem of spying Against me, and that Justice will Get Done.
Till then, Patience, Strenght and Life. And Forget the idea, even though it looks truly fundamented to my subjective but Intelligent consciousness, im only one among the Very Few Honest People in this World.
And Have to say im So VERY HAPPY Maddie Aldridge is Getting Better. In my Prayers! Inspirational, Keep in Heart and Soul Touch!
God Bless! I Love!
Everyday Calmer before the Reality i Know, and Wishing More Intesely Well too!
Goodness is Alive, and its Always Been a Precious and Rare thing, but Real.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 2:05 am

Had not visited the Whosay yet.
Really Nice Pictures!
No noises this evening, shadows of spying did get lower till normalizing a little my breathe of rage.
And No "for maturity" games (after the "jokes" that previous) on the totality of Pictures. Great!!!
Calming.
True.
More than anything, came for the Caring People, expressing better Feelings. Calm in Real Life Home is Key to All, a Constitutional Right!
Always your friend True i Swear!!
A hugged kiss!! Beautiful
Greetings to All good intentuined and caring People!
Love and Peace!

Ps: willing to start working again the philomind. Swear that if things keep respecting and calm around, ill Get CALM. In mind and here. Anyway, now taking some free days from posting. Books, as Great Phil Collins Daughter is on too. Friendly caring im Just saying.
See later, bye and fins aviat. Working Together for Good is Always a Big Plus
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm

It is just that sometimes -for many times- the Feeling/Knowing of Unjustice can be much worse than the same unjustice itself.
Human (sensitive, Intelligent)!

ps: and Handsome as the Heaven, I should add! Laughing Exclamation geek
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the treatise, I am getting specially focused in one subject, more than the index shows by now.  The difference between "ciencias de la naturaleza" (physics, biology...) and "humanidades" (sociology, psycology -I'm including these two ones in my concept-, literature, history...).  CAuse understanding the real differences but also the real "equalities" is a REal Source for somehow fighting the modern concept (not so much, remember not only the sophists but also Ulysses) of "post-truth".
Opened symbolism, natural falibility and trascendence do not mean the same as this late concept.  And the most direct way to explain it, beside the ones that less or more I've been saying,  is by the firstly commented comparisson.
Good evening, almost, here; Good morning, there!
action smiley love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some reflected thoughts!   Some reflected thoughts! - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some reflected thoughts!
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next