Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Princeton~Greatful

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ly007_

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

PostSubject: Princeton~Greatful   Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 am

I am now in a Chinese University~And study electric and information engineering,I am envious that B.shields can go to the Princeton~how a talent woman~ Its for a while that I didnt come here,because I will have the exams,I am working hard with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 am

Thank you very much for this very lovely photo love smiley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angelblue

Anzahl der Beiträge : 265

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:12 pm

wow thanks so much for this flower flower flower
and i hope you have lucky with your examns cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rosenquarz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 196

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:16 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH LY!!! flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNxk-LMgnU
I know I was spied and captured by picture/movie on it, doing certain things.
I know this event changed everything forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1hFAKkfXhM
Hello, my long time Memories coming back totally naked again to my heart! It does not feel so bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY_YwJnAfNg
This is the Life!
God Bless Philosophy, Wisdom and Goodness. I'm Dedicating the Rest of my Life to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfzhe3Enarg
Have a Good Life!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Wed May 04, 2016 10:53 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Some easy time.
While watching football (champions final Tremendous; me Always liking spanish teams to win -normal-, though this time I think it would be Fair Atlético, finally, did get a cup; sorry), having Good time and thinking.
Me... professor?
Is that possible? (friendly imitation, too obvious)
Movies easy to get differenced to real life (by normal healthy mind people), but they can make us think,feel, remember... Intensely.
Remembered that Movie, Wittgenstein. The scene when he loses nerves as he's teaching.
I did see myself on it.
Not saying as good as this Philosopher, just saying me really similar I think.
Then, what the h... do you want, now we are bringing the world to you! (sorry, it's obviously ironic but on argumentation sense).
Honestly: to investigate and to write are my True Vocations (since I remember, so little kid).
I'd like to earn my money for survival of my Family and me by this.
And, Honestly, to my opinion, this is the Best way possible to make my innate and worked skills the most useful they can be. comparedly to any other field, I think.
Had to say it.
I Honestly still think I am getting retired from working life as a public employed, and it's OK; but I just wanted to say the truth as I See it about me, at different questions.
flower love smiley flower

Happy Very for results and promises about next 3 chapters. MUCH MORE than I ever thought.
God Bless.
Loving for Always!! It's so Beautiful, this Feeling.
good night,
flower Smile love smiley Smile flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:24 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Had some fine rest!  Good!
On saturday I am not that exhausted, I mean, I could keep doing work and so, but the relaxation brings me to true wills for dolce fare niente, or something like that geek Laughing
I've got ankles and some tendons a little inflamated, for the past months running and the non stopping on the continued walks and stretching; so I can jump less high than usual.  Though it's OK.  Feeling Well.  In summer I'll improve and recover all.
And came a little "wisey" mood.  Yes.  I'm sharing some "Advices".  And using big letter first cause I'm using for reducing on some tongue smiley the real character of words, too visible.  It's my opinion from my experience and reflections.

- When you're starting a politics/dynamics of confrontation, even if only by words, you're entering into a cycle that's not easy at all to get out from it.  Conflicts are not going to be few, depending on the context.  And "conclusions" can only be the mutual hurt or the final victory of one over the other, always by real costs. Negociation is key, from All parts.

- when you are dominating, controlling, humiliating... one or some persons, you can be sure of something.  It's possible you can keep doing it for free for some time, even forever.  But, please notice it: someday, if these persons have the chance to bring it back, you're going to be in trouble, very probably.

- the lack of honesty is always visible.  It may be hidden for one, two..., for a limited number of times.  When it's a continued policy, this is always going to be known, and it will always have bad consequences. Goodness and Honesty are Worth "efforts", in terms of Usefulness!

- if there're economic problems in a country, and you are only focused in created job places, and on it, you think no matter if there're big amounts of people having a salary not just under 1000 €/$ for a 8 hours a day working for a month, but even for 300 ones, you'll probably be failing.  
It's not an excuse to say enterprises that are little can't confront the spending money on the salary, next to the other costs.  There's an evident solution: make things truly easier to these little enterprises (lower taxes, economic helps...), so that they are able to pay more dignifying salary to its workers, while you can make some compensation by a little higher taxes to Big Money Winners.  Make this measure come together with expansive economics politics (USA has Been Truly Good at this last Point, for these last years after crises!), Never forgetting the Unprotected People Obviously, and the Money Going around Will Increase quite Soon.  And then, public money from taxes will naturally increase, as more job places are arising and all incomings to the public cash are getting bigger and bigger, for the Benefit of All.

- when you're creating a "supranationality", make sure there's a Fair Centre of Power for Useful, Rational, Efficient and Equalitary Decissions for All.

- never let "nationality" brings "rationality" down!

This is NOTHING persona, True.  I thought I had to say this.
flower love smiley flower

The "Teoría del ser racional" is so Very Good title to me.  Including the ontoepistemic, and the integrative concept of reason (for the metalogics and for the ontoepistemology itself, as meaning not only integrativity of the reason as a complex system, with some key structures, but also integrative relationship between body/mind and nature, and the connection between, determining those structures and our capability for some thigns, and the limits for some others; by instance: how can we talk about moment prior to Big Bang, when supposedly there was no time -or, better said, "our" time-  if we're only able to think in terms of time or, at the very least, in terms of logic sequentialism that it's always needed, even in the case of the "=" mathematics, as long as this can't explain the needed keys to our brain by only a final "statu quo" on some "=" between to members -this I'm explaining on essay).
And now back to task.
Have fun and Nice days! Greetings! action smiley Smile Razz
And Loving True!!
cheekey smiley  flower love smiley flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Razz Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation terms:

another Supreme Moment from The Big Bang Theory: when Howard is going to be "tatooed" for the first time...  Laughing  cheers  Smile  Genius!  
This condition for so many times can be seen by just a simple gesture or some of them following one another.  This is one case of this.
... Shocked last one today Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princeton~Greatful   

Back to top Go down

Princeton~Greatful
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: