Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 2:51 pm

the philothinking's on the good  road (soon finishing this book; after, read and edition task).  And I think humbly.  Expressing: my reference to Montaigne (on the text) as an Essay maker: I'll Never reach him, at this side of the "daily" and intuitive Wisdom, and at his "easy" writing of much complex things (at least, complex at the bottom of them, which was treated by thim too, though not "till the last logic substance"; well I dont either, but I try).  I'm asperger, my stuff is logics and so.
I said, on yesterday's night post, "the low back"; for my ignorance of the idiome, and for paying attention to other things instead of the finished form of the words... Embarassed Smile Razz , I edited it, as "lower back".
Goodness.  I think now, at least, I'd give a year of my life for a Hug action smiley Smile Razz
Responsibly, Calmy and Heartedly Focused!  
The Moral Duties Mean almost Everything to me!
I Dream of meeting You again someday, Brooke.  I'm so far from perfection... But it's True I Love You so Much, Love of a Lifetime.
Now I have to go back to the task.
It's TOUGH, the distance, as ever.  But We'll be OK Smile  
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 12:16 am

Almost absolutely Shocked to things, but in any case hating or depressed me.
Brooke Shields... She Never LOVED Me, and Its OK, and I Admit I have been Very Stupid, Silly and Idiot at my doing about this.
Im OK, I have Forgiven myself for It.
From my Heart, Im Wishing The Very BEST to Brooke, to Her Family and to Her Friends.
As to Everybody. True!
For this, with my Going, Im Obligated to Make a last question: dont you think, "forum", that We All Would get Much Better Benefits by letting me Stay a little Calm, and by Helping to my Health and to my Philoresponsabilities?
Well, its out of my reach.
Good-bye, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am

No car this morning.  Could not get engaged.  Is it a coincidence?  Those who may not know about it yet (?), judge by yourself.
I'm leaving the philosophy.  it's too dangerous.  I'll write on hand on the most safe places I may find.  Pure hobby.  Nothing to be known by anybody, Never!
Socrat says he always knew he should not get involved with politics cause he knew we would be killed. Though, even by saying the truth (not the absolute, but a  part of it that was more self-consistent and better than the ones dialoguing with him) only on private cercles... Well, he was killed the same.  
At least he could identify well a pretty number of friends. 
It's not good business, the truth.  
This morning "car advice" is too important to be ignored.
But I'm not answering on any way, and I have not proves for going to the court; which is not meaning the things that I have said that have been happening to me are fake, though I'm already sure it's all built to present my image related to all I said the other day, as much as a to a very ill wave character me, so that all my words have to be, and can be, considered as just silly lies or the nightmares of an ill person... It's OK, Normal.
Good-bye, world.  I can assume how Very Intensely I'm Not wanted, and it is OK.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 9:06 am

Hello,

some Moms made me remember yesterday about the kids... I cant forget them.
To get to think just a little calm about them and their future get my sense of responsability engaged.
It's very possible I'm not having any recognizing ever for my task, and that I get jubilated in this professional category and end my days on a not too "decorated" residence for old People; but that's Not so bad.
If someday my ideas can bright a little light to help the guidance... I know I Cant erase this horizon from my living consciousness.
With No wishing to disturb anybody, and with so Much Wishing to get some Deserved Aspergerian Calm in my Life; in any case, I'll keep working on my philostuff.  The same way I have been lately doing it.
And well, yesterday there was on TV Germany-Spain football match was quite good, and finished 1-1-, goal in the last minute by Gayá (number 14).  
I think someday it could turn out to something like Habermas 1 - Rodríguez 1 Wink geek Smile
I keep in touch with the NBA too.
The Brooke Gym Video was so Magical, Heavenly and Beautiful my Goodness cheekey smiley Razz bounce
I'm not coming too frequently, and even not by a too disciplined frequency, but for some time, Peaceful terms, I think I'll have to come to party smiley Brooke.  
I think I understood something about a new Work starting soon... That's Great, I Like it!
Much Inspiration; and take tons of care before the, sorry me Embarassed , f... virus.
I Love You Very Much, Brooke.
Hearted Greetings for Goodness, Health, Peace, Prosperity and Wisdom to Everybody!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello, Hi Razz

Hopefully Im Not making another mistake; but I think Im welcome to The forum Shocked scratch Smile
If Not, Please just let me now some nice way And Ill Gently go. True.
Well, my posts dont have to be about "COMMUNICATION" i think. Just some Friendly, Respectful and Very Admiring Fanship cheekey smiley
My Goodness, this last Picture.
Pure Joy to The eyes of mine, its just... Oh my!
This is Really Inspirational to keep focusedly tasking and All.
With All The True Respect, KINDNESS and LOVE!
Hearted, Good and Peaceful Wishing.
GOD Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Wishing Very Good Staying in Scotlant, and Much Inspiration for a Beautiful Work, Brooke!
Also, Very Much Care, Health, Love and Goodness!
Very and Truly Hearted Hugs&kisses!  action smiley  tongue smiley  Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 1:03 pm

Understood, Not talking about Brooke (Good bye), but about The name of The Very ugly game around my real life. Its NOT nice at all, so Very Cruel, The Plan around me, but its what It is.
Its been this way for The First time, but I actually dare to open my eyes.
Going to Need Tons of Health, Calm and Focused Energy to Survive. Its for my Family, without them, and after All I Know about The stuff, Id Honestly prefer to pass Away.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 1:05 am

Well, I think its obvious that you go there Up against me.
Im Not crazy. Today from cars a guy insulted me with no real reason, on a rare day with no stalking planes and with some kind of cars showing themselves Up before The Big insult.
Portugal coach is Fernando Santos, Who played today against Spain. "Talleres San Fernando" is my car repairing service. Xisca's car, which is New, has had Big expensive problema, payed today.
I think its no coincidence Here at All. And tgere're more things, on The continued stalk.
Who is ever doing something?
Nobody ever.
I have Not prayed or wished anything bad to anybody. True. But I think Im wanted to be punished for something Not related to me.
Look, my Family is Poor. Please.
I havent made any bad magic, Im a good rationalist with faith.
Im Not coming Anymore.
Im asking to Presidente Sánchez to let The Law Protect All The Spanish Citizens, including me. Please, look at whats Going under, get a little Worried and involved with It. Assume your Institutional Responsability.
Im Not coming Anymore Here. I Know The Hate How Brutal is against me, and I dont want problems. I Will only get Focused on my Survival and on my Family's. Thats All.
I Know The stalk from The neighbours Will Never end; and I Will Try to healthy handle It as Much as I can.
But Going further... Its Not Necessary; and The Benefits dont exist Here. For How long? Mr. Sánchez, Please take The little time to order an Honest investigation about this undercovered things, and I Know you Know how in real danger I am.
Dont want to go to jail, I dont want to hurt anybody; and though Id prefer It, I dont want to die, cause my Family dont deserve It.
Mr. Sánchez, Im Alone against this mainstream of hate; and Im Not doing anything else in The internet. What I did... It Was Not so bad, and under Big influences (blind believes in love and provocations).
I am Not your problema.. Im Not an independist, and Im Not working for It. Im a really moderate Person. Its a wasted time and a waste of sources, to keep forces stalking me, and Its Not helping anything, but The opposite. Believe me for one time, at least.
Im Not a Witcher. Coronavirus or fire in California I Regret. Im Innocent.
Well, Good bye.
Im Honestly Wishing you Well. Live and Let Live!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Hi, again only for a little while,

well, after all, I'm out of myself, reaching the Mars geek (for the name of this subject for posts and so, just silly).
I am not singing my "fiel espada triunfadora" today cause of the things going on around, neither cause of my Very Happy
When I say all these things, that I have done and that I'm doing... it's so Embarassed to my self-perception on humbleness that I have to do it. I'm not too humble, it's just the things I say... big achiements. And I'm proving them.
I'm starting alll on hand, and after I'll write on pc. If possible, publishing. If not, I'm quite OK with it.
Taking the chance for congratulate professor Arsuaga and his team (it's also helping my theories on long terms evolution of abstract capacities).
Also recommending yesterday's Dr. Gaona program on youtube. Tremendous. Not for getting worried, just to know and take care, on education too.
Taking also the chance to send my condolences to Enrique San Francisco friends and family. He was such a great comedian and actor. Rest in Peace.
And the very same thing to everybody who has lost any beloved one. Rest in Peace.
God Bless!
Much Love, Peace, Strenght, Wisdom and Care.
Goodness!
I'm not coming so usually, in fact I dont think it's good thing, and I dont need it, but I wanted to express my best wishing today.
And another kiss&hug to Brooke. Much Love. Kindness. Family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper    Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wisecracks from the orbital philosoper
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: