Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Will eat and expel my own pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I Will eat and expel my own pride Empty
PostSubject: I Will eat and expel my own pride   I Will eat and expel my own pride Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 12:30 am

I have a Family.
And I Know Well what The ones Watching and stalking me are able and dare to do.
I got The sense, and after I thought about a movie to explain myself, as Much as to feel Im getting a little away from my misery and horror.
The good movie on James J. Braddock.  When he is ruined and Cant feed or warm his children; and then goes to The proud ones that one day said they apreciated him, and then he gets on his knees asking for a couple of pennies, Absolutely Humiliated.
I Apologise for All I said.  Im an immature crazy child.  You are right at All The things.  Keep Going on with All your teaching/playing plans.  I Will do Nothing about It; Ill let my Nerves on Fire Explode inside of me.  True.
I Will say nothing else.
I Will be sharing my philothoughts, as a hobby.  I Will just share them; Ill say Nothing else; but slowly, as long as I have brutal work to do to philopost as Much as did for The last days, for real ictuses or simmilar dangers.  If i less or more conscious suicide, Im abandoning them anyway.
I Will just post some philo.  Hope my Apologise and this dont motivate You to bring more pain to my life.
Its a treat.  Just for some times, Ill post, when Im Able.  Non personal but meaningful.  Ill be thinking of God, The Heaven, to motivate my mental efforts and to get some veracity to myself, cause I think Nothing i can do is helping, so to think about The "City of God", from S. Augustin Will Make sense to what may be still alive of my dignity.
Brooke is NOT a goal.  Im Never mentioning her again.  I Apologise to her too.  Posted this post on "photos" to express The final DYING of any pride in me.
Back to top Go down

I Will eat and expel my own pride
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: PHOTOS-
Jump to: