Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daisy Winters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Daisy Winters Empty
PostSubject: Daisy Winters   Daisy Winters Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 11:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUjqxPG-pg

I have had the big luck to find it to be watched on youtube! cheekey smiley cheers Smile
I'll do.
As long as Brooke is in it...

Back to top Go down
david

david

Daisy Winters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Winters   Daisy Winters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 12:01 pm

Hi, Good morning,

I can say I watched the Movie yesterday's night, till the moment when the Brooke Character is passing away.  To my opinion it's a Very Nice and Interesting Movie, which reflects on the problems of the adolescence, specially when the people in there are a little different.  Brooke gets to the screen some Great moments; full of beauty, professionality and measured emotional intensity.  And the cast is another success for the Movie Team, specially these Kids, who are Tremendous.
It was a little difficult to me to understand all the things, cause the voices are all in english, very fast said, and for many times they are spoken at a very low volume, for the dramatic atmosphere I guess.  But I Liked it; I'll finish it today at night if I can at my Sister's Hospital, and if not, the first day I am able to.  Good!
I'm intrigued about the developing of the Movie, cause this Daisy is a real character  Smile , and I don't exactly know what I can expect from the argument (this is an originality sign about the story).  It's difficult by now to situate it in a label range of an specific genre, this is complicating my investigation  Razz  even more (my very bad english "listening" is not helping neither  geek  Smile ).    
Playing about the argument, on predictive mode: Daisy, Jackson (Very Good too) and Josh (when the girl you like very much tells you are gay is like a kick on there... you know, specially when it's prolongued after efforts and efforts for getting just a friendly approach, but if you have some personality it's nothing so terrible; and well, Daisy apologises very fast -to what's related to me and to those comparissons in NY  geek  Razz  and to those videos... well, I was obsessed and so vulnerable as long as I knew I was playing with my social image... but today it's OK to me, I forgot and "forgave" it all, Truly; and when I think the silly things I have said on this public virtual situation with a Public Person like Brooke...  Shocked  affraid  rolleeye smiley ... well, I Learnt the Heart can still be Important when you recognize the natural obligatority of the Reason, as much as at once you understand better the rules of our societies) have some adventures (specially the two first ones) with the blue eyed Shocked , depressed and agoraphobic neighbour; wich is meaning some interesting and life learning experiences to them all; and, finally, Daisy goes to live with her aunt.  
I know I have not been very specific...  Chances for the win  geek  Smile  Razz
About me, I can say I'm resting for a while from my philosophy.  My brain and my heart were needing it.  For some time, I don't know how, I'll be writing something when I may wish to do it, on hand for me.  And about publishing the second book... as long as I know it's not going to be sold, and as long as I know the ones who want to know what the h... I say  geek (it's normal, somebody said: People dont want to be informated or teached, they just want to feel they have been informated... and my theories are going too deep into the most basic and complex fundaments of the Reason by logic and metalogic arguments... I mean, I'm going nowhere) do know all directly from my letters and keep the same...
It's OK to me.  Focused.
Please, a Very Loving, Respectful and Friendly kiss&hug to my Inspiration, the Lovely and Eternal Brooke of my Heart  cheekey smiley  tongue smiley  action smiley  May be someday She'll come to visit my land and me, who knows!  And if not, I'll be Forever Thankful for her Existence and for have been able to Know and to Meet Her!  Wow!   And these three last things are Tremendous, when you think about the millions of People who live and who have lived and who will live on Earth... Coincidence so Incredible and Amazing.  I Feel Lucky for it All, Really.
Greetings.  God Bless.
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Daisy Winters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Winters   Daisy Winters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2019 10:53 am

Hi, Good morning Razz

I finished Watching the Movie. It's Good, I Liked it cheekey smiley
There're many Good Movies on this year, really, but I'm not going back to the cinema till my Sister is Well enough, global terms, to come with me. It's a Promise.
I'm Sure We will go relatively soon.
Well, by the Good Spirits Smile
And a very respectful, friendly and Loving kiss&hug to Brooke! cheekey smiley cheers Smile
flower love smiley flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daisy Winters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisy Winters   Daisy Winters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daisy Winters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: MOVIES-
Jump to: