Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not going Well at All.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Not going Well at All. Empty
PostSubject: Not going Well at All.   Not going Well at All. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 pm

This Life, under the stalking spy as if i Was a terrorist with no Sense of information on anything (whats going on, the time im being punished...), With no compassion even All the disgrace in my Life, has become a Torture.  100% full time.
Its a Killing.
These are my last public Words.
I dont trust anybody.  This is the end to me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Not going Well at All.   Not going Well at All. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 12:04 pm

On brutal good working Focused.  
I cant say i Dont trust anybody, but i have to ask for some Help for keeping Alive my private Living.  And some Honest and Direct and Calm dialogue on my situation would be Blessing, though on this i have to say its True im not Much hopeful; and, consequently, i have to Respect myself and my Dignity, talking Just by Balanced and "Brutally"  geek Good books.
I Think our President is a Honest Person, and i Believe things Will be Getting Better.
Today football (its business and política today, but this is not bad by itself), Good Sport.  Cheering Childish for Spain (Cristiano, You are losing today  Laughing Razz action smiley).
God Bless!
Bye.  Send my Hearted Good Greetings to Brooke, Please.  Forever Hearted.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Not going Well at All.   Not going Well at All. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 11:47 am

Now I see that my genetic charge and my epigenetic development, and the last events specially, have left my emotionality not much balanced at all.
I have spent the whole morning with killing fire inside of the chest, for the silly reason of the profesional ego frustrated. In fact, I was wrong, I have another choice for getting the level at the end of the year, and some points of all I have could not be counted in the late valuation (law ruling), but in the next they will be.
At this, I was Wrong, and I'm saying it.
I Don't like many things happened to me that were organized out of my aquiescence, but today I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not going Well at All.   Not going Well at All. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not going Well at All.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: