Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good Going Well!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13882

PostSubject: Good Going Well!   Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:39 am

Hi!

Tremendous Pictures on the Heart, by Brooke!  cheekey smiley hasi cheers
Good job, i Love you!  love smiley
Here, on Much Work.  I have good collaborating by All, so i can edit the book (Tremendous).
Physically, the Recovering nights are Key to Feel like a "torasso" by the day.
There're Many things i See in my Life that id Like to See improved (ill Try) but im OK and Peaceful, So True.
Sending a Love kiss&hug, You Know...  Smile
flower love smiley flower

Ps: Congratulaciones to the Warriors, Best Team and Tremendous Players.  And Also to the Cavaliers, Extraordinary All Too.
If i Was 19 and i could chose any real player to be in NBA, id choose LeBron James, One of Best in History ever.
(Opinión: he doesnt Need another team to Win the Next year; Just a couple of Fast and effective -under pressure too- shooters, and a little more of dominancy inside the Paint).
Best Wishing, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:25 am

Hi!

For Stress of caretaker Nietzsche (Everything is going to be OK!) And for brutality of intelectual efforts Very Good, i Feel like a Big Weight on my head, like drunk (noises Hurt, even) headache.  But im focused and ill rest today.
Best Wishing To Brooke Love and a Kissed hug Kind True!
Good Job, President Trump and President Sánchez; Now the Great is Everybody Getting Close at these points of view Internacional.
Greetings Good.  Id like to Bring some unofficial Help, but my brain and my nerves are facing too many fronts for too many years (and Today books and so), and i Really Have to Take Care of my Health.  Best Wishing!
cheers Razz hasi Taking Care, Brooke I Love You  hasi Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi, the last one.

It's just that to see so much physic and psycologic (too much continuedly falling down and breaking bones, my Beloved Mom) pain is "killing" me.
Adding this to all the other things (I'll express my repulsión towards the spy and stalk -it's not a therapy, I know, it's done for getting me mad and destroy my reason, so this way I'll not be able to say anything good anymore- by non coming anymore to the internet), though I Don't want to lose the Hope my President will Help me at this, as He Should in any other situation related to any other Human Citizen under this kind of stalking conspiracy.  
About rational words of the day that I erased: euthanasia for extreme cases I think it's Necessary as a Human Right; and abortion at some moment passed the first weeks is killing a Human Being, who Feels All (Music, Nerves, Pain...).
Also, I insist: suicide is Not good for these arguments: we're Naturally Transcendent Beings, and this is our Essence; from the moment the Goodness is Something to a Transcedent being, and not just a Word, and from the Moment the Studies Prove that the Godoness, first, has to start by oneself...
Well, You just have to put together all the arguments.
To integrate classic Objectivity, Nature and Transcendence is Fundamental, to Theories and to a Healthy Living (Individual and Social).  And it's Not excluding Religión at all!  But by this way you get a Strong Rational Base (integrative reason, exposed by the lógics of the objective symbolism), a Departuring Point (so Necessary on these days to the collective Imaginary who Loves Science so Much -me too!-; though paradoxally the human behaviour today is Still so much more based upon emotions and basic affections, with the consequent problems).
Well, to come back to the Office is Blessing Calm.
In next weeks I'll start working on my ethics book.  Insignificant, as the other one, but Good.  I'll work at home, but I'll keep the informatic files in my office computer, to get sure they are safe.
And, Please, I Insist on the same thing: tell Brooke I think/Feel She's a Bright and Good Person!
Good-bye.
action smiley

ps: stay tunned (not necessary day by day) to my close I hope book publishing; those who may be interested (even if it's for getting more arguments for the insulting geek action smiley Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:39 am

Hi! Smile

How Nice and Lovely Videos and Pictures!  Thank You.
Sending Very Kind Loving hug&kiss to Brooke.  A Hug!!! wave , better said Smile ( geek Razz tongue smiley ).
Had a Good Resting night, things are on a Little better progress... I am Much More Calm and Energized.
Came to say this cause yesterday...
Ah, and I did also see a Nice number of Pictures by there too!
On the Going Good.
Now it's another time for some new "tostonious" talk  geek  Smile  bounce :
the ideal horizon of the communication that Habermas is talking about does get the Real and True Meaning and Possibilities by the objective-symbolic conception of the Reason, as long as the "opening" of the rational sources working for the better are not falling in self-contradiction, in the theoric field which is very important in terms of believing for the practic one.  Coherence and Sense in Progress.
Well, now going.
cheers Brooke, Very Tight hug and a lot of kisses! cheers

ps: this Interesting Interview with Young Lady Taylor DeBarr.  One thing I'd like to comment about it is the internet social issues, cause somehow they are related to my late comments.  I mean, beside the benefits of the virtual Access for almost everything (and beside the negativity of the "big brother" watching and using the big data... It's obvious, this is not totally democratic, following the Constitution), I Do Agree with Brooke when she says there're some problems there, cause of the "individuality" fight for the construction of the personal image you want to Project and that you want does get accepted, and cause of the psycologic mechanisms of envy, hate... that work by the emotional pulsions/affections and/or wills for some virtual-social supremacy.
This is Important.  Cause there're some Key differences before the Best Democratic Mechanisms Human has ever Known: Pericles Democracy (I talk about the formal aspect cause there were slaves in the Classic Greece).  It is the Best cause it was based upon real isonomy (all the participants are equal and free from any factic coercitivities) and cause it was designed as a Direct way for the Decissions Making (the citizens voting were directly deciding the key aspects of their communitary life).  And I have to admit this is a priori not so far from the virtual communities, but there're a couple of things to analyze on a closer point of view.
The virtual communities are not directed by the "global interest of the community", cause there're no formal and material ways to bring into one global direction any potential free decission taken.  Very usually, it is just a "cacophony" of shouting voices, some very usually very far from kindness; each one working for their own particular position, and only this.  Yes, there're some alliances, but the reasons for them are very usually far from any objective criteria, and these criteria are very changing and volatile.  And, also, these alliances are not counting on "the other ones", but, more principally, fighting them.  There're no democratic mechanisms for building up a real global consciousness -and conscience.
The "direct democracy" is an utopy today, we all should admit, and the internet communities are generally focused in very particular interests, which are also very partial and disconnected from the public ones.  The public interest means the very best for the Society and its Individuals, and, also, means Making All Possible for Protecting the ones who are not in the good side of each public decission (protection of the "minorities" Rights).  This is Impossible to achieve by the actual internet communities, where the values to achieve to get "important" are usually just visual and/or non rational (the one who is shouting louder and so).  In the isonomic Greece (all citizens are equal before the law), there was the Rational Criteria working.  Yes, there's not an absolute way to define rational, and all of our thougths are bathed with our subjectivity, emotions, prejudices and so; but in any case there was a Base for the Reason [objective symbolism is the Source to Justify the Survival of the Rationality, by its non analytical opening: to understand well this, it's necessary to transcend the cartesian point of view, which is reducing our reason to purely mathematic criteria, cause this is taking us to a self-contradiction: you are measuring the results of the reason as they were part of the mathematics, but this judgement criteria is unexisting cause the valuation of the arguments is never mathematical, as these arguments are neither; and the practic consequence of it is the following one: you think the mathematic absolutity is posible, then, as nobody share the same opinión as you, and as you think yours/ours is "ALWAYS" welll fundamented, then there's no choice for the social agreement for the progress; this is also another practic exposition of the power of the symbolism, cause the symbolic structures -Always from the cartesian fictious fundament- helps/pulls your mind to créate and believe the fantasy that your Idea is Absolutely True and Fixable as much 1+4=5; it's a Real and Very Common Problem, but it's Not a problem imposible to get solved, though not completely for the forcé of the Necessary prejudices and personal interests, but quite much more as it uses to happen in all opinión conflicts].
From that Base, applied by each one to the Justifying Democratic Arguments, it's Possible to value them by Rational Criteria, and non just supperfficial or emotional sources of the mind.  Everybody has the Right to Be Listened, but Everybody has the Right to Believe the Arguments of Everybody Will Be Valued by the Normative Structures of the Integrative Reason (logics, symbolism, unevitable personal interests and emotions, and empathy).

Synthetic ways:
1) In the internet social communities, there're no reognized/recognizable rational criteria to value the arguments of the People.
2)                       "                          , there're not a guarantee and an integrative criteria for
a) building up a justified decisión
b) bulding up a real communitary sense (protecting the minorities...)
c) making up a less or more visualizable sphere of the relevant (not everything has to get involved with the community; by instance, the time I may go to the w.c. is not a public issue  geek ) global interests, to each Individual and to the whole Community (this is Important, cause all interests and decissions are, somehow and many different ways, connected and on interdependences)

Beyond this, I think the Internet has very Good sides (information, connectivity of friends and families, studies...).  But it's Important to find out: a) keys for an effective, though very basic [the coercitivity of the "politically correct" thing, today, has become an unofficial "killing" of the right to the free expressivity, and the fear from being excluded somehow from the group -there some implicit but very effective and like "dictatorial" directives: you think and do this way, or you're not one of us, with the consequences I comment on this same post- is so real everywhere, but maybe in the internet is even worse], regulation of the social relationships (in terms of dignity guarantees, fundamentally); b) educational pathes for becoming all better citizens.  Both things Do Need "extra-internet" Involvement.

And after this period of "vacation", I have a lot of work here in my Official Job, but I had to say this cause I Honestly think it's important and potentially helping stuff.

And, as long as what it supposed to be just a Little of "tostonicity" did become a real Mr./Mrs. "Tostonious" geek Laughing Smile , I'm posting this Relaxing Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDd2i6LeiuQ

And Please, a Very HEARTFELT ( wave cheekey smiley hasi ) and Respectful kiss&hug to the Very Extremely Beautiful and Sexy to me -and this I know is a solitary opinión geek Laughing Razz - Brooke!
Best Greetings, I Really Hope to Be Able to See You again Friendly and Kind someday! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi Smile

Good Goodness Sweet and many Kind kisses to Brooke Shields (I know it's considerest criminally sexist, but it's just a heartfelt touch of virtuality from a very Distant Human body, Respectful in terms of Dinigty I Honestly Think and Feel -I don't agree with things happened to Professor Francisco Ayala, if it's all as the press is saying; I mean, I Support the "Me Too" as Much as Anyone else, but this can not blind us all, like Salem's...; what about a Formal Advice to Change his behaviour, which is coming from a 86 years old man ... Educated on very different ways of doing things, ways that Do Have to Be VERY Improved for the Equalitarism of Sexes, but it's just the Justice of the Case, and the Need for Self-Defense and for the Facts Proving, are Talking out Loud here; Hart, Dworkin...).
As long as almot all of my Favorite TV and Radio are closing for the summer, it will be so Good to be Able to Read these New Books on Ethics.  I'm Starting by a History of Ethics, 3 volumes very long, Directed by Prof. Victoria Camps.  Tremendous (She came to a Conference, but I was ill for the operation, or it was my Mon; the Truth is I can't remember with very transparent meaning I say).  I took a number of 7 Books from the UIB Library (the Investigation and Reflected and Institutioned Care for the "high capacities" People is Blessing and a Really Necessary Stuff to be "neverendly" Developed; by Respecting the Freedom and Intimacy of the Ones Involved, it's Good to All!, this Special Caring of another type, among many other Ones else, Human divergence).
I'm Very Motivated for the Reading.  I'm taking my time while I am reflecting on all the things, Calm.  I think in 3 years, less or more, it can be finished my new treatise.  It's Very Joyful to me (asperger... scratch Smile bounce ; No aspeger is the same, as All the People).  So True.
Don't worry, I'll be caring, specially for the summer, when I'll be lower than usual "brainbeats".  I Need some Real physical and psycologic Rest, so Clearly.  Active, but differently and more liberated from the duties press.  On september I'll start to work stronger.
Have a Nice weekend.
Please, send a Very Kind Loving hug to Brooke and to her Family  action smiley  hasi  Razz
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: and, also, I Sadly FEEL I have to send my Hearted Condolences to the Tremendous Tina Turner.  He is Resting in Peace in Heaven now, it's just a "hasta luego".  We Keep Strong and Loving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:33 am

Hi Smile

Im Sorry if I talked too much about Brooke Family, I Just wanted to be Kind, Respectful and Honest.
I'll Always Love Broke Shields and... who can say NO for Always; maybe someday we could have a down to earth Loving Kind Respectful talk cheekey smiley Razz action smiley
I'd Like it, but it does not depend on me, Obviously and it's so Easy to see.
The disturbing by neigbours by strategic noises/talks (the problem is that I'm afraid they are dangerous -well, from the moment I KNOW they came to scare me and to "stop" me, I Know they Have to be dangerous; it's OBVIOUS thing  study , and I Can't NEVER trust in them for this-, and I'm Caring for my Family, the Girls...; me WATCHING, NO jokes about FAMILY SAFETY) is a matter I'll NEVER Agree with; cause it's Attempting against my Fundamental Rights.  
I have seen they have increased their "activities"; as long as I've seen that the more I talk about them, the more they want to disturb me.  It's crazy.  And, as long as I think they're involved with some organization, I can't understand Why the Institutions of my own Country are Not lending me a hand, not for influence but for Human Rights.
Friendship chances have been Obviously diminished by all the covered, spied, stalked... stuff against me; but, and this is just for the Videos and Pictures that seem to be messaging to me, No for stalking Her (the uncertainty is not hurting me anymore, but it's been a TRAGEDY to my asperger constitution -these things get printed in asperger brains, Inevitably-; though I'm Responsible Person); I Still Would Like to Share a Friendly talk to Brooke Shields, if She Ever Wanted and Told it to me Directly (if not, I'd FEEL I'm going to be non only rejected but also accused of dangerious stalking, True!).
I Care for my Family, and for the Society.  But I'm Not so sure at all the Society and the People are caring the same for me (I Clearly guess No!).  But I'm a Human Being, and "too" Creative...
I Don't want to hurt anybody, or to bring brutal changes neither.  I'm just a philosopher, Natural (Robert Redford Character in BaseBall Movie; though I'm Not so Much Handsome -though I'm Not complaining geek tongue smiley Smile ).
It's being Brutally Tought, the Mom Recovering.  Very.  With All the things... My Life is FAR from easy, euphemistically I could say.
This Good guy, Pep Estarellas (I played for a couple of times against him, Basketball; very Fast defender), I think he's Finally Helping me to publish my first book.  That's quite Good.
All thinkers have to face controversies, and "eventually" hates; it's Normal; though I have hopes for some Normal acceptance for my work.
Example of "problem" about my thinking: I think it's Great Idea the Role of Dante Gill is going to be Played by a Transexual Person; but, about other type of things (but the problem is the actual culture is Connecting All too Much in the same pack, without reflecting properly about each thing and the globality of them all), I think the Education for Getting boys&girs Conscious of their Rights Equality Should Recognize the Biologic Differences between women and men; this is another problem, in terms of mixing concepts in the different cultural traditions (all the same color, and the color is this!), cause the Actual Equalitary Liberalism is too fixed in the Cultural answers, and thinking that to recognize the biologic difference (some sides of brain work different by themselves, Naturally) is making their position weaker, when (in terms of Truth and Practicity) it's just the Opposite.  And, on these days, this is another source to become alone and facing punches from all sides, as it's usual to me scratch
The chance to situate logic focusement next to the trascendent one is another chance for this dynamics; but it's the truth, what I'm saying, and I can prove it to anyone who may want to understand the book.
I Don't want to become a Public Person, Famous I mean, I just Want to bring some Peaceful and Useful Sense; and this is Making me Happy even in the case Nobody ever care about my texts.
Well, Peacefully, God Bless!
and a Caring Greeting to Brooke, so Lovely.  If she does not send me a letter, it means she does not want to talk; and to come here does mean, in this case, I'm somehow "stalking" her; so I can't come here.  After all the things, this should be Obvious to any averaged mind and heart, I think/feel.
So, Please, Good-bye; Keep in touch by the coming books, if any of you do Want; and, Brooke, if you ever wanted to talk to me Friendly and Free, you know where you cand send the mail.  It's not a male Very Happy pose, it's just Honesty.  And I Know, in any case, this is Difficult, for the different but Clear Familiar Obligations and Bonds of me and of her.  MORALS AND DUTY Do Play and Matter to us, I Know and Feel.
In any case, Please Remember that I Love You.  I thought you would Help me before all the stalking stuff against me, I Did Honestly Think, but it's OK; and I think now actually that even you as an Influencer Celebrity could not do anything; so it's OK.

ps: ah, and James Harden -in Badalona for these days I could see- is an Exceptional Basketball Talent, Congratulations! Basketball cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   

Back to top Go down

Good Going Well!
Page 1 of 1