Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good Going Well!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13860

PostSubject: Good Going Well!   Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:39 am

Hi!

Tremendous Pictures on the Heart, by Brooke!  cheekey smiley hasi cheers
Good job, i Love you!  love smiley
Here, on Much Work.  I have good collaborating by All, so i can edit the book (Tremendous).
Physically, the Recovering nights are Key to Feel like a "torasso" by the day.
There're Many things i See in my Life that id Like to See improved (ill Try) but im OK and Peaceful, So True.
Sending a Love kiss&hug, You Know...  Smile
flower love smiley flower

Ps: Congratulaciones to the Warriors, Best Team and Tremendous Players.  And Also to the Cavaliers, Extraordinary All Too.
If i Was 19 and i could chose any real player to be in NBA, id choose LeBron James, One of Best in History ever.
(Opinión: he doesnt Need another team to Win the Next year; Just a couple of Fast and effective -under pressure too- shooters, and a little more of dominancy inside the Paint).
Best Wishing, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13860

PostSubject: Re: Good Going Well!   Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:25 am

Hi!

For Stress of caretaker Nietzsche (Everything is going to be OK!) And for brutality of intelectual efforts Very Good, i Feel like a Big Weight on my head, like drunk (noises Hurt, even) headache.  But im focused and ill rest today.
Best Wishing To Brooke Love and a Kissed hug Kind True!
Good Job, President Trump and President Sánchez; Now the Great is Everybody Getting Close at these points of view Internacional.
Greetings Good.  Id like to Bring some unofficial Help, but my brain and my nerves are facing too many fronts for too many years (and Today books and so), and i Really Have to Take Care of my Health.  Best Wishing!
cheers Razz hasi Taking Care, Brooke I Love You  hasi Razz cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Good Going Well!
Page 1 of 1