Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

life is life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

life is life Empty
PostSubject: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 1:36 am

I havent wont any respect i see.
After all this people behind wall and sent has done for destroying my daily peace, he has dared to tell a lot of bad things.
I told him too, but he started. This could have ended so very bad. By instance, me in jail for next 10 years.
And thosr who say i deserve it, and that telling this things prove it... No words remain from me, i surrender in the reason and moral fight, so strange things i see.
I have too much to lose.
Please calm him, cause if someday he dares to go to the action against me or my family... Responsability will be Yours, Moral one.
Reason Calm, i keep Working my reason, though each day is becoming more Impossible to me to care about those who participated in this evil in my real life.
Focused in my Books, from today. Totally. All they may do to Help to the crazy human nature for healing, ill Try.
Ill Always Believe theres People Away from all this thats Still Good. Im sorry. I Tried Everything Good i could.
Back to top Go down
david

david

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm

Sorry, only one more.  Today very Positively Excited, and not coming for playing and as this was a valve for my emotions, but for the reason ideas come, as I'm working on my things (going "brutally" well geek Laughing Smile ).
Some simplistic position of arguments could insist in the fact I'm HAPPY AND PEACEFUL AND CREATIVE cause this person may have gone from my life -Please!-, and this is Total Contradiction to my words.
Well, "Matizaciones" are Needed, as Always.
When you're asking and searching for Good Actors (sociology uses this word for this, as its well known, "actores sociales") for the Working on the Social/International/Human Interlocution for One Sense and Pacific Good Fair Living; you're not going to situate one person/s right beside other one/ones who have or may have had real and serious personal problems between them.  I mean, you're not sitting on the Conversation table one person and another one who killed his father, by instance, or did any other thing that really Caused -"presuntamente" in the process of decission, which does not need pronouncements from the Court, but Effective Realities to be Judged by the Fair Reason- Real and Unfair Problems to the other one.
It's Human.  I'm Unperfect too.  And We All Need some Help!
And it's All a Process, Neverending, for our Kids and Descendents on Earth.
And I'm just a philosopher, a theoric, I have also to say. I'm a Limited being, as I am at the specific point of the Activity for Reaching the Optimus Level of Sociability Possible for Solving Global Problems. I Never pretended to be Perfect. True. Unhumble and Honest I have to say it.
Seeing
action smiley tongue smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2016 12:52 pm

Ah, and Xisca is the Love of my Life. My True One. Unperfect ("destiny" brought us both on a little more than usual separated times... Well, I'm TAking it, It's Worth Embracing it!), as All, but my Woman for Life. I'll Enjoy this Living Next to Her till the last day.
After it... We'll know. I know my "fame" is a Real Stigma (UNFAIR, UNTRUE); so if I'm Alive I've Still Got my Philosophy. But Undoubtly Xisca is the True Love of my Life. I was Blind before, but after all this true pain, I've Grown Up, and I Can Appreciate the Truly Good. And She's... Heavenly Heart, that easy.
Swearing this is the LAST post of all.
Don't worry, poems I'm publishing are ONLY to the woman, NEVER I'll publically talk about this place and all that happened around. This, only me, and Heaven, if it Exist, will Know.
For All I've Got, I think I'll Still Be Able to Appreciate the World, and TAke Care for its People, from my own Place.
Back to top Go down
david

david

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 2:53 pm

as I'm working and take little rests, I am taking a look for some moment to the videos.
"Self-Controlled on the "insults", finally".
Well...
If it was so disturbing at its first moment it was cause of the person saying it (a silly heterosexual like me, sending poems to the youth platonic love... the last thing he wants is to be said gay, sodomitic, victim of rape and violation...).
Solution was telling excuses, not making a campaign of it.
This thing proved me, somehow, the level I can ever expect as human reason working, on the actual society, full of clishes: on whats politically correct.
I was on a clishe, but as I said, it was quite normal the dissapointment.
It was also for killing the poetic persecution (that sometime became an opened challenge to talk, as I did when I came back from NY; and I Know this is Not stalking), I know it.
The home tactics are ABSOLUTELY PERVERT, and UNUSEFUL for any kind of Human Progress. I was never beating somebody telling me those things, only for this. Always: SElf-Defense.
If I was insulting those afterwalls (warning: don't go further) was for the constant pressure supported, done undercovered terms with protection of the institutions I Know (I know they don't care about it too, OK).
However, after all, I think there's actually something more. There're some (probably many of those who support the home tactics), or many, that ACtually Do WAnt to Disturb me, till the point all of my intellectual task get ruined. I Know my thinking is Not wanted and Not allowed. And the Ideal to many is this is getting Destroyed.
Sorry me for disappointing at this.
I'm Separating things Fine. My Hearted Life and my Task will Stay Alive (to my opinion, I can't tell the same, though this is subjective opinion, about those trying to destroy me).
Greetings Good to the rest of the People. Now Truly Ready for expending some long time away from here.
I can also say, for my reaction on the poems and the dreams, that I've Overreached this Perverted Conspiracy, in my Mind and my Heart.
I'm Going to Make it Good. And NOT wishing bad for anybody. True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 7:55 pm

Well, rage us cause they are thr material executors if conspiracy against me; though these bad feelings, when arise, are from me against All home spies (Not cause they are from South-America, Beautiful place; the Evil is the Evil, All around the universe).
Hope at work on the next week everything i the same; cause im Balanced, angry but balanced. Not necessary to punish me or distract my attention. Working hard what i have on the table is More than Enough. Some time im taking for thinking about Very Important things for us All is Not making me lose the view and Responsability on my payed Work. True, Please.
After last expressing, good-bye forum.
Back to top Go down
david

david

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 4:34 pm

bites and bies... there's nothing more simmilar! geek Laughing Smile (upon last post)
Listen to some Good Song (Up Where we Belong!, Tremendous!). I could also See some Loving Posts! Inspirational, Touching!
I did a mistake, "pollitos" ADORABLE were not feathered, they did just have that "pelusilla"... Almost Just Born!
Another one question to mind of mine (yes, it was not enough geek Laughing Smile - no, really, proud for the daily posting), that I think it's Important.
Why on Paul Newman's (Obviously, Not the only one Good and Handsome; by instance, for more, it's Still and I Hope for Quite Long, Roberd Redford Times Cool action smiley ; it's just about an Epoque, and quite Universal, almost) times things Seemed to Look so Different?
Innocence, Ingenuity, True Candidness.
This is Not Ignorance, if you think well about the question.
They Genuinely come from the Faith, the Believe in Something that's More than just the material or unmaterial things that, one way or another, can bring Addictivity to You; as Much as the Real Faith in the Oneself Goodness and in the Society's. This is All Connected.
It's The Sense Upon some Shelter and First Fundament, and it doesnt matter so much if you can describe it properly or not, but the FAct you can REly on it as a Real Something.
This Sense can also become addictive, but if you think well, in the trascendent horizon of your hearted mind, you can see it's something more, as much as it's this same Horizon of Values.
Societies Have Evolved Well in many sides, by instance, Women are Progressively Recognized (though Not enough yet); but I think it's Evident that in some other Fundamental Ones, not that Much.
And you can believe, it's Possible, the Integrative Conjunction of it All. The Moral Integrity and Strenght in a John Wayne's Character in a John Ford Movie Can Be Perfectly in Union with Women Rights, and as with All other Ones.
flower love smiley flower

ps: I Love You!
Back to top Go down
david

david

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:26 am

Ive got cameras in my house. Spies are so Indecent that when i sit on the sofa they let me know they see it by drawing a message on the screen, "want to turn out TV, yes or not".
Its Real and Repeated.
What do you all think about it?
Little is the hope, i think.
Only remains selfsteem, family, duty, justice and God, im afraid.
Really "rare" being, the human. Likes and/o
Or needs to kill the Good.
I dont belong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

life is life Empty
PostSubject: Re: life is life   life is life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life is life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-