Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good morning Well!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13901

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:25 pm

Second post (sometimes is good number).
Bravo Vídeos All!
Brooke Loving! cheekey smiley Cool wave Razz action smiley love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:16 am

Very Lovely Videos, and Nice Pictures (Tremendous to Know about that Alternative Investment..., who knows, someday; and also to know about Samuel L. Jackson t-shirts Smile action smiley bounce ).
Well, coming back to the task.  Pretty amount ahead  Smile
Greetings Good!

Ps: and Brooke New One QVC is Adorable and Professionally Well Made. TALENT.
And to this All so Lovely, i Just can say, Quietly and Kind at your feet, Lady, while im taking chance to tell You please Sorry me for All my wave , i Love You So Much, True! A hug, now dying for make It -Kindly Respectfully- physical.
I have not registered the essay (but Finished!!! tongue smiley ), and tomorrow i cant cause im taking Mom to Hospital, for a possible post-operatory infección (crossing fingers; What a time; Hope its Getting Better Soon, i Pray); but today later ill post 9th chapter anyway.
Its not for a Matter of lucks, though any Help is Welcome Razz (im Sure Mom's going to be OK, She is not on fevered temperature, thats Good), True, but Also i Wanted to dedícate It to Brooke hasi wave action smiley cause i Love Her so True! My Heart.
Now to rest, Truly exhausted, Good!
Ah, and though i Expressed It by Videowatch, a Big Kind hug to Sir Arnold, even with Brooke on His knees Razz Smile
God Bless!
:love smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi!

Hospital OK.  Medicine for 7 days and watching temperature and pain.
I took one of my vacation day for Just in case (Possible urgent operation...).
My little sister for 2 months after operarion still in quite Big pain, my uncle after the same or little more going on infected post-operatory, my older sister as usual... Well, its a phase; in a couple of months All Will be Much Better.
Im resting for all the evening today (i Did took a good Walk around campus -did go for printing essay- with my New Clothes... WoW!  Very Happy  Laughing   geek bounce Razz ).
Greetings, Goodness!
Hug Tremendous Lovely Kind to Brooke Loving!
flower  cheekey smiley  love smiley  cheekey smiley  flower

Ps: and i Agree James Harden Deserves MVP! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi!

How are thins!  This Video on Kids Reading is Very Good; Good Job!
(anem per feina, des de l'esperança de retrobar la meva intimitat personal, sobre la innecessàriament demostrada confiança, fins i tot en les situacions més "límit")
I have a headache for last three days, for real, but I'm OK.  I worked much well in the past, and on these last days not Little ways neither.  As I have been asking for Please, I Just Need some Peace and Rest on my Private Life... Shocked
Well, I'm not "Venom" (very good, on Movies; but the fact I'm handsome as hell, intelligent in a way imposible to be expressed -now it's definitive I need a break to  Laughing  geek  party smiley -, with a heart of gold... does not mean I'm a bad ET...  Smile  geek  cheers I'm Not); and things and lack of rest and of calm is feeling really bad after so many years "receiving".  Hope this "change" Brooke's talking about is getting real.
This is not for killing radio-stars (Please, let them Stay Peaceful!), but for some kind playful mood over the edge of a humanity tale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdiM7NwPcHQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I9VZ5HwcA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdy2bzsSoR8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l24pErcwGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTv-t8-Ssdw

I'm going to a profesional for publishing the book.  If not, I'm going to get another Mad for free, killing life of my nerves and my mind, and in the end it's not going to look well.  Presentation is Important, for the Looks and for the Clearity.
This Meeting from "La lista de Schlinder", I Liked.  A real team of Geniuses Loving the hard working Together!  Hearted, my True Admiration and Respect!  action smiley  Razz  bounce  Smile  tongue smiley
And a Hearted hug I'm sending to Andrés Iniesta, one of our Greatest Legends ever.  Not only for the Goal at the World Cup in Africa in 2010, but also for a Lot of things.  To me, Very Specially, the Kindness and the chance to see Fundamental Role Model of a Modern GENTLEMAN.
flower  love smiley  flower

And on this weekend I'm going to some Nice Performances... I'll tell, Little thing about experienced process, not too much.  I'm coming not so frequently, by and for FREEDOM!
(and rest Surprised What a Face Laughing Smile tongue smiley )
Well, now going
very kind Loving Eternal hug to Brooke! cheekey smiley action smiley hasi
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:20 am

There are very bad things that happened and i have Just seen are going to be happening Forever (my Goodness, It seems Imposible, but It is; im going Far and Far away; i remember All, and its pure unconsciousness; im Not expecting for anything good; how Bad, some things; i See there are some other real Evil ones organized in the other House...; Its All making things Much worse, i can handle for one more Life All the Hate You organize around me and my Family; i Know someday youll regret it; maybe not in this Life as You hold the power here, but its All Printed on Stone); but beyond this, i had to come for Fórmula V.
Its been a Very Extraordinary Experience, Unforgettable!  Thank You, Bravo; so Special, the Feelings!  God Bless You guys!  A part of my Life is going on with your Music!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   

Back to top Go down

Good morning Well!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3