Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good morning Well!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13909

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi! Smile

In my time for a little break I have gone to take a look at some books, in a store very near. I did buy "Harry Potter i la pedra filosofal" (as it's known scratch Shocked wave ; some information to me Please, Someday Smile ).
It's going to be good for this different period of mind, transition to "editing" state (though for sure something I'll have to "create" on it), calmer and more specific focusing, not so much abstractivity working hard. Reading at night for little while, Good for the night sleeping.
I also have to say that I secretly bought it for the exchanging, I mean, to be correspondingly read action smiley Smile tongue smiley
It fits to the virtual narrative, but it's True that I bought it (a non expensive edition at all; and in catalonian it will make me remember of that period, under 14, when I used to read Books on the boy character "Oscar", adventures very fun, and formative on the idiome) for the reasons I said. Some "reset" of mind good.
Now back to the tasking. It's another brutal day in the outside.
See... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 am

Hi, Good morning! Smile

How Very Beautiful Pictures and Events up there!
(talking about the Good news, like the "Black Girls Rock" and so -come on!)
i'm going to be on a pretty intense working days, for the next ones.  For reasons of normal human calm and rest before the fatigue and the stress for all of it, I'll be coming for a more little number of times.  I think some little disconnection for some time will be blessing.
Me on much efforting mental and physical state for much long, and now it's the last essay sprinting...
I mean, it's not too much, but it is something  scratch  wave  Laughing  Smile
Some vacation (though I'll be visiting) for the summer time (the one still ahead, cause it's almost august the middle...  Smile ), "complemented" by some official one too (one day only, but it's something).  On the october I'll be Resting.
Best Wishing True!
cheers  flower and Love True Forever hug to Brooke Heaven  flower  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower
action smiley  Razz  tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 am

I have to say something that's True.
I am not saying it as saying "please, my own stalkers, you could may stop cause..."; but for Brooke Calm and for Dignity and Justice.
It's True I was obsessed for some too long time.  And It's True that I have Always been Apparted and Hated  for it, something that was Promoted by Brooke too, I Know, and I Understand it too.
but now I am Not.  I'm just Trying to Be Gentle, compassive and Human.  I mean: finishing Well All.  For the Health and the Human Dignity of All.
Though, I will Always think she's Very Beautiful and Talented; but Not as somebody that I Do Need to keep in my life for Romanticism or "Last Vital Refugee" or something.
Quite True, I Swear!
(well, if she and me were single and she came to invite me to an intimitating dinner... I am a man, and not totally silly Smile  Razz  Like a Star @ heaven  Wink )
Yesterday's night, listening on the radio to some Program talking Kind and Gentle about Religious Matters did Really Calm myself.  This Feeling of Honest Innocence and Goodness before the Existence, even just as an Ideal (but an Ideal to Really Care about!), as something as a Mature and Calm Choice... It was Very Inspirational.
God Bless!
Wishing Well so Much!  action smiley  Smile  cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 am

Hi, again! Smile

I Know this listening to my home doing (cell, TV...) someday will end.  I'm Calm and Sure about this close Future!
Goint to more Joyful things, those Pictures and Videos are so Very Nice.
Alain Delon was much more than just a Beautiful face (though tell him please that mine is more than his Laughing action smiley Razz ).
And Brooke so Lovely on the jokes, Wow!  Instant Hug!
Now back to the tasking.  For the good resting, I have the brain so clear this morning.
Just a note for sharing my results:
tautologic is formal logic pure (always all principles getting satisfied, and it's for system complete and consistent), but analytic, even though the classic position is defining it as something that's always true, could be considered different to the first concept, cause arithmetics is not a closed system (not able to get fixed a finite number of axiomes for defining it all), but it's always true (on its field; when talking about atomic fussion... it depends on the point of view, by instance).  This is connected to the concept of logic "highways" of the thinking, as I baptised them, for its characteristics able to work together with the opened framemark of the conceptual abstractivity of the symbolic thinking (I'm explaining some fundamental conections between this conscious reflection and the automatic thinking, defining a space of graduatory integrativity of mind).
Good conclusions.
Best Wishing!
cheers And Please, Big Loving Gentle hug to Brooke  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Videos and Pictures! More than anything, came for this, and for Wishing Well too.
It's just thursday and I'm on not much high energy levels, but I'm happy for the results. Unperfect but quite clear I think, leaving things opened to think more about them. If I wanted to persist and persist till the "last" investigation, I'd never finish the book. Me, and may be somebody else, in the future, have time to work it out a little more (though first doctorating, and probably almot sure an ethics essay).
When I finish, I'll try to publish, and I'll try for some publicity for it too. It would be too incoherent, to write and to publish a book and not wanting very much to get the social/academic attention... scratch Shocked Laughing
I ADMIT I'm not specially illusioned for the presentations, but if I figure out that social I'm George Clooney or something, I'll get some inspiration for the start; and I think that after it, the Loving I feel for the subjects and for my work will make things really easy, and inspiredly, very.
Well, I'll have to find out time for this next Movie, and for reading other Books... Smile I'll do as best as I can.
Best Wishing Well!
cheers hasi And a Really Heartfelt and Gentle LOVE hug to Brooke hasi cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 pm

How Lovely Videos!
Nice and Beautiful!
And Brooke, You Shine on my Heart!
Good goodness and a kissed hug on Love Gentle so Much!
action smiley Razz hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 am

Hi! Smile

How Very Beautiful and Lovely New Pictures and Video!
Lance (hand to the left hip... cheekey smiley ) and... Bea Arthur... Then, You know... Golden... (geek lol! Razz cheekey smiley)
(that was Very Good, by Your Idea cheekey smiley bounce cheers cheekey smiley )
Very Inspirational!
You're so Beautiful and Lovely! And I Love You, Brooke!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower

I have almost written the whole bibliography. around 70 complete pieces. It's so joyful to me that I'm mixing from Antonio Machado (Juan de Mairena) or Homer ("Odissey") to Einstein or Stephen Hawkins.
Yes, cause it's expressing the importance of integrative thinking and explaining and understanding; and it's also expressing some of the bases I considered for developing this task on a book. It's not much orthodoxial ways to the academy, but any qualitative changes for good (well, depending on the highness caught - Wink tongue smiley Laughing cheekey smiley Brooke!) do mean it; and, in any case, I think all perspectives (mine: global and integrative non reduced reason) are good, as long as they're able to justify themselves, as I think I'm doing.
four weeks for last edition of second part it's such good, on terms of agenda time. Though I'll have to be also focused in controlling these nerves for finishing, now that it comes the last step.
Well, now going back to the task.
Wishing Peace, Calm and Goodness, as Much as Health, True Caring and Love!
And a Hug to You, Brooke; How I'd Like to Gently Hug You so VERY TIGHT Now!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi!

Wow! Morning, midday, evening... Good All!
What a Glorious set of Videos and Pictures!
Ante tanta belleza, llegar a quedarse hartoEs Smile cheekey smiley hasi Impossible!
My Goodness of Mine!
Tremendous, out of the car before the flash, hotter than Hot!
And Videos... In my Heart!
Sending a Veey Kind Loving hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:39 am

Hi! Smile

First of all, I have to Admit I came with a really, really bad mood today.  For a lot of things.  I have many reasons, though from a self.study I think it's I'm on a real state of psycologic fatigue, and this is moving bad mood further (though there're objective reasons, I do have to insist).
I was not coming today, but Videos are Very Beautiful.
Good Job, Brooke, Great Performance action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
If there're any intentions related to my persona, this time I have to say Goodness is so Deeply CLEAR.
My intelligence, Honestly, cant go further than this point.  Ignorance is Real, for any stuff aside this point of Goodness.
True!
In any case, it was Very Inspirational and FUNNY.  And Very Sexy and Lovely too!  Really, Oh my!
Big hug Loving Kind.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: Thanks, I should add too; supposing there's really something related to my persona.  Thank you, Beautiful!

psII: Improving the mood as the minutes go by.  Today finishing the 8.4.  I'm reaching the finish-line of the book! cheers wave tongue smiley

psIII: beyond any possible anger vision, I was not going to say any more virtual "Loves". This I think is Coherent to any possible interpretation! And, also, as it's visible for the passing time, intensity and frequency will get lower and lower through the coming years. For a lot of reasons, Not for fatigues of me.

psIV: I Love You Brooke! action smiley

psV: after doctorating, I've got on mind a book on ethics, and I have noted a couple of things, like issues and bibliography to be read by me. By instance, I'll talk about education, types of human beings (egoism, solidarity, cruelty or compassion; are they genetic?) and so; moral and existential terms.
This was JUST and ONLY my personal investigations, I'm NOT sending any messages here on it today. I Really LIKED the Performance.
Well, now back to the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

Hi, only came for a nice Good morning.  Here we go.  Rested well.
Greetings, and Tons of Health, Love and Peace Wishing to Everybody!
And a Gentle Kind Loving kiss&hug to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:54 pm

Hi!

I think now talked "second" Razz communication is not for testing me as a suspect of "something" but may be for some human fine friendly communication. That's Great! cheers bounce Smile
if I have to talk about my looks caring geek Shocked study , I have to say I take Embarassed very Little care about the hair (15 seconds a day is saying too much, someday) and about the clothes, well I catch what I find clean and "planchado" (no time for dictionary True, I have to go for Conference).
When I was a "bee joven" geek clown Laughing I was much more Razz self cheekey smiley and study for it, but today I'm a "beethoven"... Smile
It's Good Value, to Take CAre for OneSelf Looks, but I Agree Totally about Practicity and Priorities, like the Family and so!
Good Time! cheers tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello, Brooke Smile

About going to the Hospital. Easy surgery and Good Clinic. Fine! Best Pray Wishing and Calm.
The Caring but Fair Changes I've Seen in my Official Bosses Have Brought to me an inner mind "click" about Future, as it as Something Better. Humble terms.
This is including to be Working very hard.
On cleaned mind and Heart too.
I See Good geek Intentions, your actual TV "alter sex ego" is jungle king... geek tongue smiley party smiley
A Loving Kind hug!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:25 am

Hi bounce Razz Smile

To Rest.
Great Vídeos today!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wine Pictures...
"Better in time"... LJ Video Part... You Know... Moment of Good-bye to Earth and Life to Heaven, my Goodness... Thunders and chills arising All over body and heart, suns energy from the stomach to the brain and in feed-back continuedly flowing. Salvation and Destiny, melting all Senses and perceptions into one, as two gets melt into a ancestral and out-of-time fire. Its like sacred, and i can Feel It through millions atoms between us, rights Now.
Too Much confidence taken; too Intense and Honest to shut It Up for each and Every time.

Ps: philosophy protects before these "anxieties", and gets energizad by them. All so Real, Mind and soul breathing It, as body remains educated on voluntary Calm for health and for Respect.
Hug and Caring till the Sky!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:10 am

Hi! Razz

Beautiful Picture and Energizing Words!
Very Bright Meaning, Specially the Picture.
Talking about my own "closet", I have to say I'm actually on very poorly "dreamy" mood not for this Good TV "Outlander", True (though I Admit I did Not like very much to watch the scenes of the two violations; and also Embarassed that I said "this guy is a bluff", talking about the leading role on his supposedly real strenght -it's a real perversity, if you think about it, directly shooted to the flotation line of the masculinity, I mean, they make you see what the "best" example of it is supposedly like, and then they destroy it; it's pretty curious, the interest for destroying the icons of masculinity; here lies one of MOST HORRIBLE PROBLEMS of human, the fact of needing to "fix" all things from the structures of our reasons (Descartes logicism is NOT a coincidence), connected to our emotional systems of survival and of ego reaching out and over, pulls to most of people to paint very defined lines of separation/hate towards the people they think it's rival, in the opposite ideology, genre...; more specific terms: the key for the Final Liberation of Women All Around the World is to Accept the Good that it's also Real in Mean -obviouisly, beyond conceptual manipulations that connect the intensity or the skills for energized focusement in one direction to 100% probabilities guys like this are going to be, one day or another, violators, stalkers, sexists and so-; it's Important to Understand what is Making us Different and the Same at Once, for this we have to integrate biology and philosophy by trascendent but logic symbolism of mind connected to the heart -I mean, to the social, historic and physicial reality, and to the belly, heart, pennis or vagina... neurones).
It's a real bad mood for Real Life Circumstances of Health.  As long as I'm coming from situations that have been so UNFAIR to me, and that I don't need to repeat again now; when these two Visions "collide" on my mind.... I can't help getting "imposible" about dreams (social or any other kind).
Here at Work I Feel Really Calm and OK.  Supported.
I Know I've got less or more real support from other places; but the spying, the disturbing... for years... It's Impossible to me to Forgive those who directly were hating/absolutely non empathic terms involved with it (All things from Real Life).  It's Impossible to me.
For this, Staying FOCUSED in my HEALTHY MIND, BODY AND HEART, cause I've Got People I Have to Care for, and I've Got a Career (PURE BRUTALITY, OH MY GOODNESS wave cheers Razz , THESE LAST advances bounce , the More I think about it, the wave party smiley Razz and More I Get!),  and I've got a Life.
Brooke! action smiley love smiley flower

ps: by the comments on difference between sexes I was NOT meaning at all Women can't be focused, agressive and so; but there're some characteristics that are more usual in one sex than in the other.  It's a LIE, to pretend the biologic differences don't bring psycologic differences inside.
Also, have to add that the key for good guys (and women, with different or similar "guns" too, you know well) is the Education: Good Families, Good Schools and Schoolmates and Good Society and Role Models.
Obviously, there will always be a percentage of psycopatic persons, but look at this: the other day I did see the case of a VERY IMPORTANT NEUROSCIENTIST GOOD who did get a "picture" of his own brain, and it resulted that his structure is simmilar to the brains of many studied killers... Shocked Laughing cheers  This Means HOPE.
The Educational Environment is Key.
Though, I do also to add something else.  Here in Spain there's the debate about "Prisión permanente revisable", talking about rights of prisoners who did IGNOMINOUS crimes and the Need for the Security of our daughters and sons.
It's HARD issue to Liberalism and the Theory of the Fundamental Rights.
I think you can't liberate a man who has violated 50 women for later see, after 10 years in prison, that the first thing he does in the outside is to violate the number 51...
The Law, in these cases, is Preferently Done (at very least to the Liberal Theory of Rights that I Share and Agree with) for the Healthy Coming Back of the Individuals to the Society, after their "Cure" and Hearted Apologizing and Sorry.
The REAL PSYCOPATH cases are VERY DELICATE thing.  To figure out a guy like Ted Bundy could get freedom after 10, 15, 20... years in prison... is SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT in Spain.
I am not a defender of the Capital Punishment (the killing an individual by the State), but it SHOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE Psycopathologic cases that are NOT getting RE-BUILT Honestly may set free without some Basic guarantees for the other Citizens.  I mean, when somebody did an HORRIBLE AND SADIC CRIME against vulnerable People... you Honestly Know it will happen again if there's NOT a REAL GUARANTEE about the Change of the Person.
I Understand Very Well Diana Quer Family.  A Hearted Hug to Them, and to All the People who could ever feel the same pain.
I think it's about getting a Little over -by transcending them- historic and cultural labels.  In this case, the liberalism vs authoristarism debate (still too hard and fixed in Spain and for many years coming, because of 40 years under dictatorial politic system of General Franco: the Intuitive Reaction comes from the Heart, Not the Mind, saying: "anything that, one way or another may remember the authoritary has to be cut"; but there's a big lack of the Needed Objective Perspectivism that i defend and try to explain).  There's a conceptual preconception so deep and fixed about it, it's true; but that is not an absolute closing to the integrative, logic-symbolic, emotional, empathic and transcendent reason Working.
I Agree Totally with Habermas: The Chances for a Better Society -Formal and Informal Institutions of our Culture- are Real, we're Human Not closed inside of an hermeneutic cercle built of some kind of "untouchable and ununderstandable "traditional evolution" of the tradition.  Tradition rules, it's True, but the Human Horizon is NOT ending right inside it, or, in the best cases, a Little beyond it but in terms that are not achievable by our rational critics, supposedly because cultural and historic tradition somehow owns us from our own fundaments; I mean, our conscienciousness and conciensce and our staying-alive-in the Social World ( this means: far away from our decissions and freedom; but this value, Existential and Intelectual Freedom, is Marked by Professor Bordoy in the Prologue he Wrote for my essay, as one of the keys of my theory, and I prove it, from the view of the logic reason and from the view of the moral existence -Both were necessary to built up for my theory the integrative reason, methodology; among other things, tool, cause we think by our integrative reason, though till today this has not been understood well, by the analytic, positivistic or relativistic points of view).
Philosophy and Reflection Help for these things too.  I am Explaining it all on my essays, quite Clearly and Understandably.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:04 am

Hi!

Very Touching, True, that Picture!
Here we're going.  Blessings to the Family!
Im today making up the "raíz cuadrada" of Rodríguez x Rodríguez geek Laughing hasi
Loyalty is Honor!  Embarassed  (yes, pure coherence me has Needed years to Become True to my eyes, many Falls and getting ups).
Wanted to say that though i said that i Think actual capitalism needs to Improve and Increase Care for Earth and for People, for a simple Matter of long-terms Survival (Smart pragmatism says It too!), i Dont like at All the last falls of Wall Street and relatives; this is Bad to All.
Right now, inmediate, on Radio "Rosa de los Vientos" talking about Alejandro Magno, born between 6 and 8 un octubre (Did Not Know!).
Did came before start of this part on History, and Just said as It came cause its Nice.
I Dont have superpowers at All.  Coincidences Well Away from my control (and at once, beside main message, im not saying Alejandro i Admire, no... and that i like to see simmilarities between us neither...  Well, Always i Listen about Bright People i childish terms like to Think i have some of those Values... Though im not taking myself very seriously  Laughing  geek  cheers ).
Loving Kind Hug to Brooke!
Now for Calm and Rest for Good Future im taking things a little easy here (situation of mine obligates me), excepting some Possible Well intentioned wave or study posts.
Ill be Working very Hard for Good things! party smiley
Loving, Brooke.  It feels Really Well today that you look  like You are Feeling less or more Well about me.  Inspirational!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:13 am

Well, these "punishers" dont deserve a thing.
Ill Stay Calm, Knowing there is Still good people.
Ill Try to uncover this spying and to bring It to Court, Legal terms if It doesnt stop immediately. Probably ill fail, but its Survival.
Its True información im Not writing anything else.  Power Hate me.  Brooke and Friends Hate me.
So many Terribly Hate me (Impossible to befriend me, i See So Clear now).
I Tried to do things Right.
But Well, this is History.
As i said, im Sorry for Nice ones.  Im Done.
Facing Calm Responsabilites for Family till my day come.
Never again coming back here.
If i was so bad/stupid, why not saying It?
Only answer is lack of empathy, and sadism towards the Monster, me.
As i said, as old as History.
My Father was Right, after All: Never go ahead as a voluntary one for anything, Never Try to show Up too Much All your skills cause they Will not Forgive You when You get over them.
So True, he Always said.
I thought he was wrong.
Sorry dad, i should have listened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 am

Hi! Smile

I havent slept like a lion in the "sabana" tonight geek , but I have to Admit it's been the first time for weeks (hospitals around added to all was much) that I do feel the inner chest calm. Really. affraid Uff, it was time tongue smiley
Anyway, I'll Keep Focused in these ways as Much as I Can, for All the things.
Working well.
How many Nice Pictures I have seen. Yesterday I could not see the One with Rowan and Mariska at TEN geek is. How Adorable and Lovely, Beautiful! cheekey smiley action smiley Smile
Very Inspiring and Cute! bounce hasi study
Brooke, I Still got the Hope we're Meeting again someday, and FIRST OF ALL AND MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING, I'D LIKE IT WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COMMUNICATIVE KIND terms, someday for Real True in my Heart. Well, it's Not depending just on me, or even on both us I lately think (circumstances, even for just a talk, after all) action smiley ; but it's a Hopefully Predictible Future to me Smile
I'm actually very Happy about new title, and Ilussioned for the publishing, and for the course I'm on (directive tasks, initial level; I Like to participate in the debate and to think and listen and share my thoughts), and for the synthesy that I'm Sure will Help Clearify the Key and main edges of the Essay; and the next essays and... For All Good things that may be coming, and for the Task and the Living.
Big Kind Loving Kiss&Hug, Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:12 am

Hi! Smile

How Nice and Hearted Videos, Talks and Pictures!!! cheers
Here we're going. I had a good resting night, and ready for the task. Today going to a "private solutions" legal court ("Arbitraje") to try to solve an economic matter. OK.
In progress for the epilogue. Yes, it will be. I'm correcting concept of causality a Little, so for being true to my evolution, I'll keep the book the same and this specific increase of the abstractivity will get reflected on the epilogue. I'll also write a very short prologue, explaining everything and giving the advice it would not be such a bad idea to read the epilogue at first, if want to take a "fast" global visión of the text and to maybe be able to understand more easily the logic edge of everything written. It's quite personal, but I like it this way. I Like it.
Came just for the Good Spirits of Calm and for the Good virtual things!
Well, and also for sending Very Kind Gentle kiss&hug Loving to Brooke!
Have a Very Good day.

ps: I am Respecting so Much Stephen Hawking (Missed Very Much!) and Michio Kaku, and Aristotle. I was just sharing my ideas on these things that I think are Important, whatever if my book gets sold or not.
I have not been able to stop some willing for study mathematics, to advanced level, for all these things, but the field of the ethics is necessarily capturing my attention for the next essay. I'll not exactly be writting it in a couple of months geek Laughing Smile , I'll need to read and to think very much again, though many ideas are in head by now already.
Goodness! love smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:15 am

Hi! Smile

Came also cause these so Beautiful Videos.  How Tremendous, "Endless Love"!  So Beautiful!
As Lord Greystoke'd say, "ough... ough"  geek Laughing Razz
No, really, No comments for a simple and basic matter of Privacy and Intimacy Human Rights!  Respecting!
Goodness, Love and Peace!
I am on really very qualitative improving for the "post-scriptum", yes, as a Tribute to HLA Hart I'll call this way.  I'm not correcting the concept of causality from the essay, I'm just going a Little deeper and coherently to the lines of the global ideas.  
I'm able to these " bounce " cause I'm actually Resting quite Well.  In the afternoon and at night.  This way my brain is able to work well in the morning (fast writing of line of thoughts from the day before) and at night (thinking and writing schemes).  It's Key, to Rest Well the Brain.
Well, on the Going.  Best Wishing.
and a True Loving Gentle kiss&hug Kind to Brooke, so Beautiful!

ps: Yesterday I could see Antonio Banderas in "El Hormiguero".  Tremendous!  Great Person, I think.  This Picasso I'll have to Watch.  And today the also Great Concha Velasco and Antonio Resines.  She's retiring soon from the theatre scennary, and I'm taking the chance to Send a Big Kiss to Her (as She does in "Cine de Barrio" every saturday to All), and to say She's One of the Greatest Actresses I've ever Known.  Keep in Touch by the TV Set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:26 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Pictures and Videos.  Though this one cover from "The SEventh Floor"... I don't like it very much at all Razz Shocked affraid
Yesterday I made a mistake big, when talked about the going TV of Antonio Resines (Tremendous "La buena estrella", I Watched Most of His Movies) cause Concha Velasco is not retiring, he's on a really long and Beautiful travelling all around Spain with the theatre piece "El funeral"  study  cheekey smiley , Directed by Her Son.  I'm Sorry, it's just that All media talked about the same thing... This is another prove we should always stay a Little, not too much maybe, but just a Little sceptic upon the news.
Yesterday in an hour, less or more, I completed the scheme for the next step, talking about the absolute, phylosophical terms, Only.  Opened and Humble, but Logic.
I think that I'll edit it all for the Semana Santa Holidays, and that I'll Register it and Share it right after them.  On the going fine! Smile
What I said the other day, about the Need for differencing between good and bad information (I just fell in too Shocked Mad Laughing as I said), it could be taken to the field of the thinking.  Purely speculative is the concept of the fixed motor in ARistotle, but the arguments that use Well the logics and the metalogics, even though wehn you can measure them as an experiment upon the  gravity effect on the light, should be Studied, and Critizised for the points they may need some editing, as long as Nobody and Nobody's thinking is Perfect.
Wishing Really Peaceful and Resting Good Time!
And, Please, a Very Loving True kiss&hug KIND to Brooke!

ps: my Goodness, what a "brutality".  I could take some time for developing fast the schemes I did last night... and...  I just can explain why Nietzsche turned wave
No, no Embarassed  this was just a bad joke.  I have done it.  No much more is waiting to be written for this postscriptum, the essence I wanted to express logic terms is made up, almost completely.
Really Exhausted.  Very, the Mind.  But Well.  Shared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:45 am

Hi! Smile

How Adorable and Beautiful, these PhotoBikinis!
Brooke Loving Eternally, True.
I am actually calm (to what we could call "calm" related to me geek Laughing Smile ), but at once on really low energetic levels.  Much Intense Everything.
The finishing of this first versión (quite well written and clear) of the Post-Scriptum is a Real Cause for Calming.  I did write the main subjects on a logic line, connecting all on these few 21 pages.  All main points are together there, on a dialectical edge that gets explained by itself, I see.  
The "principal" text is going to be "necessary" too, cause there're many more things there, like the deep study on comparisson between physics and social sciences, how creativity works, symbolism, logic, life and computers, transcendence of mind... Ah, and a quite exhaustive phylosophical history, focused in key points of Key Authors.
Though the post-scriptum goes also further, the first part of essay is key too.  
I'll write a prologue, where I'll explain the good possibility of Reading first the post-scriptum, for getting a global map of the big amount of new arguments that the book is containing.
Araceli sent me a Video where you see a Baby running away from "trabajar en Viernes Santo", and its Razz Laughing (could not find it to share), and maybe i'll listen to it.  It won't take too much long to edit the lines after the Holidays.  I think I Need it.
I will be doing something "of mind", you can bet it  geek  bounce , but this edition can wait for a couple of days.  Lighter things I'll be involved with.
Now, on vacation from tomorrow till the next tuesday.  Needing Real Vacation! Blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geek Smile
Taking the morning for Work, but I'll do very Normal Calm ways, my Goodness.
cheers Big Hug Loving Eternal to Sweet and Lovely Brooke, kiss!  cheers
Wishing to See Her again someday when She may Want and Come to Say.  But if this Never Happens, I'll Never Can go to meet Her again, for a matter of Real Respect.  Never me stalking.  Good Heart.
She's a Good Heart (Mind too)!

Last edited by david on Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 pm

its ok conspirers. you cut my car.
its all i needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:23 am

Hi! Smile

How Really Nice Pictures and Videos!
Sorry for yesterday.  Many psycologic pressures.  And it's True, the car was cut (the bumper of my car is getting on by a piece of plastic the mechanic Angel -Great!- used for it; and as it was parked right before the curb of something like a sidewalk, when I did drive on back direction, the bumper touched a Little the curb, and the plastic was broken and the bumper did fall a Little).
I had another CALM night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Blessing nerves and rest of mind and heart!
Today I'm finishing first edition of the text (I have finished, twenty-three pages on time cheers ).  Posting on the next week.  Don't you think, I've got wrriten some pages on ethics, yeah.  I think I'll be able to write the essay on it and to finish it much longer before tan I had thought.  It's about the good dialectic-conceptual-abstractive using of the key edges, more than anything, this kind of essays; and for this I have already read all I need.  Always Able to Improve, but if we always stay this way, nobody would have written any book! study
I have to Read "There was a Little girl" soon.
Now, just as silly Razz Thankful Little tribute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq0Qhr7PXn8
This Song is... Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPphWCr4ba8
Tremendous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxs-H9aau2s
I Have Always Adored Razz wave this Song, among others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
And The Blue Lagoon... Smile

ps: Ah, and Indiana Jones Woman after 2020 is Good Idea! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:21 am

Hi Smile

Very Exceptional Pictures and Walking! cheekey smiley Smile cheers
Chest Pictures are Very Nice Advices/Beautiful Lips!
So Beautiful, Brooke.  You are so Lovely and Stunning.  I Love You.
I'm on brutal tasking on these days.  Want and Need to Finish!
Beyond the wave it causes to my mind the truth of the last doble words meaning ( geek Razz bounce ), as Thankful I'm sharing the first point of the text.  At the end of this week it will be ok and I'll share all on the next one.  I Honestly regret the notes are not getting posted when I copy the original text... They are so Important (by instance -very by instance  geek -on human evolution of mind, symbolism and so)( Rolling Eyes , but the digibook will be getting everything.
A big kiss&hug to Brooke Shields.  The fact I Totally Disagree with some planning around me for years (Mistaken, True: my "papil·lotism" sequels from childhood have been getting overreached by the self-consciousness in progress of my understanding of the world and myself with it -mainly philoreadingthinking; my Little "improvement" on social behaviour is coming from the same source, understanding (not conductism of psycology), though by very limited goals as long as I'm asperger; and to what's related to my "not so anger as before", this self.control is coming from the same thing and also, for seeing the virtual fights a Little far from how they were against me; in the other side, for the bad results of the "therapy", I'm actually OBSESSED with noises on a way I was Not at all before -and the more they happen, the more OBSESSED i do get, Human and highly intelligent asperger me Rolling Eyes -, the electric sets I have to keep on at night for being able to sleep are not totally good to my health as long as they may dry too much the air I'm breathing for all night; I'm feeling this feeling of being forsaken by the people I mentioned in other times... Conclusions, and if you Trust a Little my Intelligence and my Self.Consciousness and my Honesty: very bad strategies), and the fact this Hurt and that things could have ended bad to my Health, cant erase my Feelings for You (and the "silly" ways for the talks between () is cause I think we should not need to talk about these things).
Sharing,  I'm  cheers , and I do even like the style, on my own terms closer to Kant than to Cervantes, though I Admire both (it's just this is philosophy, and the corresponding myths are...  geek  cheers  Razz ).
"             IX.- Síntesis explicativa.  Conclusiones.

I

La razón humana no puede penetrar el absoluto; sin embargo, el absoluto traspasa, casi con dones de ubicuidad, las fronteras y los principios de nuestro intelecto.  Ésta es una afirmación rotunda, quizá demasiado para un trabajo más o menos consciente de sus posibilidades; pero se antoja difícil hallar una forma más adecuada -y simbólica- para expresar el resultado de unas indagaciones arduas y complejas, que han requerido años de esfuerzo y de reflexión.  
Y ya en este punto inicial se percibe la necesidad de hacer un uso preciso de las palabras, al objeto de no caer en contradicciones y/o en oscurantismos conceptuales innecesarios.  Conforme a ello, y para empezar, diré que este estudio tiene un carácter “analítico”, lo cual es correcto, puesto que, de principio, trataremos de elucidar cuáles pueden ser los componentes justificativos y estructurales de un aforismo, muy general y hasta apodíctico.  
Pero esta idea aparece extraordinariamente modulada en el texto, donde se formulan toda una serie de notaciones esenciales que se derivan de la convicción1 de que, en todo conocimiento sobre el mundo, se acontece como imposible “agotar/refutar” de forma absoluta todos los argumentos (“a favor/en contra”) relativos a una conclusión general; a no ser que adoptemos, como “realidad”, sistemas autorreducidos, casos de la lógica formal o de la matemática (aunque incluso ahí las cosas no son tan sencillas como se suele pensar).
Desbrozar esta base de partida no tiene un carácter baladí.  La naturaleza de lo analítico, de acuerdo con la noción tradicional, se define como la posibilidad cierta de exponer sin omisión todos las razones necesarias y suficientes para justificar un resultado (analítico).  Este carácter no es idéntico a la definición del párrafo anterior, como puede observarse; sin embargo aquélla responde a un carácter estructural de la mente que condiciona en igual modo la reflexión sobre lo analítico en sentido estricto.  En esta dirección, resulta fundamental el estudio de los problemas de la autorreferencia como principio epistemológico originario (sin esta fundamentación, el tantas veces referido problema de la petitio principii se torna irresoluble; para la escuela cartesiana, para la escuela analítica...); o la comprensión de los sistemas lógicos como conjuntos formales reducidos eidéticamente (de forma no realista), etc.
La última caracterización se halla en concordancia con otra igualmente aceptada: el conocimiento analítico es aquél que resulta siempre verdadero, pase lo que pase. Pero, más allá de las dudas que muchos autores relevantes han planteado sobre esta cuestión2, y desde su propia esencia, la naturaleza de lo analítico contiene algo más y que conecta argumentativamente con todo el texto. Veamos.  
Parece fácil admitir que para probar una determinada idea o representación mental del mundo3, utilizamos la razón y el lenguaje (natural y/o matemático) como vía por la que alcanzar nuestros fines de justificación racional.  Partiendo de esta noción tan sencilla, se hace casi obvio (tanto como la definición aristotélica del principio de identidad4) que en el proceso de la justificación racional no existe una separación absoluta entre el medio (continente/forma) y el resultado (contenido/objeto), es decir: la razón se aplica para demostrar una presunta verdad que, asimismo, conforma un contenido de esa razón.  
La contradicción aquí aparece también de forma intuitiva: si la objetivación (término moderno) o la “esenciación” (término clásico) presuponen la alteridad sujeto-objeto, y si lo que es subyacente (de ahí la etimología de “sujeto”, en contraposición a la de “objeto”) no es distinto, en el plano ontológico general, a lo que “es” (como categoría del “Ser”), nos encontramos ante un serio problema (al menos desde la perspectiva moderna o cartesiana).  Y es un problema que nace de lo más íntimo de nuestras estructuras mentales.  
Para darse cuenta de esta implicación básica sólo se requiere un mínimo de introspección. El sujeto posee un “instrumento”, su razón, por el cual se “apodera” cognitivamente del objeto, haciéndolo parte de aquélla.  Más allá de la dualidad que todos percibimos por medio de los sentidos entre el sujeto (nosotros) y el objeto, aquí existe un problema de alcance lógico que atañe a las mismas bases del conocimiento humano, puesto que cuando intentamos proceder a la objetivación de la razón como algo que “es”, de forma separada frente a cualquier otra instancia objetiva, debemos observar que esto no resulta lógicamente posible.  Es decir, al tratar de explicar la razón, debemos usar la razón, y aquí no cabe cifrar una dicotomía de cualidad objetiva -ontológica- como la anterior.  
No caben confusiones terminológicas en este ámbito.  Una cosa es el sujeto, otra el objeto, otra la razón como aptitud y como acervo del sujeto, y otra las diversas “verdades” que aquel último acumula como partes de ese acervo y como nuevas vías para el desarrollo de esa aptitud.  Quiero decir, es fácil observar que cada verdad se construye como la esencia de uno o varios objetos5 o sobre la relación de varios objetos entre sí (principio causal en el ámbito científico); y que, asimismo, la verdad también puede construirse en modo temporal y progresivo sobre “verdades” previas del tipo anterior, alcanzando cotas más abstractas del pensamiento.  
Aristóteles se refería al organon, principalmente, como la vía del silogismo, (con la premisa mayor, la premisa menor y el resultado), por la cual es posible llegar a un conocimiento (logos) indubitado y distinto de la mera opinión (doxa).  Pero, pese a su logro inmenso en el campo de la lógica material, el estagirita no logró dar con la llave de clausura de toda la dialéctica socrática, despliegue práctico del Logos (muestra de ello es el reducido alcance material de los modos del silogismo). A continuación veremos por qué, y cómo se relaciona ello con las cuestiones anteriores.
De forma bien diferente a su discípulo, Sócrates y Platón presentaban el Logos sin distinciones de alcance silogístico, dentro de su naturaleza dual como vía (método, forma) y como resultado (esencia, contenido) “hecho” razón. Si recordamos, la mayéutica socrática se construía como un proceso dialógico entre el maestro y el discípulo, por el cual este último podía recuperar lo que su alma platónica había olvidado del “mundo de las ideas”, en un plano superior de existencia.  Esta mayéutica no prefijaba un principio, ni unos medios, ni un resultado en clave silogística (esto es, como objetivación absoluta).  Se limitaba a reconstruir de forma práctica, y por medio del lenguaje, todo un complejo dialéctico, racional y simbólico, sin delimitaciones taxativas entre la forma/método y la substancia/objeto.  Esta diferencia, precisamente, es la que vino a introducir Aristóteles con su tipificación logicista del organon, frente al genérico -aunque para él, todavía trascendental y valorativamente, superior- Logos6.
La comparación crítica de estas dos líneas de pensamiento7 puede ayudarnos a avanzar en la comprensión.  La mayéutica, al no progresar en sentido analítico estricto, podía proseguir la elevación racional del diálogo sin inconvenientes fundamentales a priori, por aplicación del principio de contradicción entre los argumentos propuestos por el interlocutor.  El resultado debía ser la “Verdad” del Logos, susceptible también de ser afirmada (para cada caso) como como un conjunto de “verdades” más concretas o particulares (ideas, manifestaciones diversas del Logos). En su expresión teórica, este método y resultado, “lo Uno” y “lo múltiple” constituían un todo homogéneo, compacto pero divisible, universal y particularizable, a un tiempo, sin compromisos apriorísticos -y siempre problemáticos- con la lógica de la mente8.  Éste es el siguiente punto fundamental a considerar, como primer suelo de la explicación global que buscamos sobre lo paradójico constitutivo de nuestra racionalidad, naturalmente por encima de la conceptualización literaria y/o formalista (esta última, en clave de rechazo por razones de una supuesta ilogicidad no subsanable) del oxímoron.
La cuestión de “lo Uno y lo múltiple” es casi tan antigua como el pensamiento filosófico: cómo se integra la multiplicidad de los sentidos9 en el sentido del todo, inevitable en nuestra consciencia10. Para aclarar esta cuestión, empezaré por un ejemplo que hoy resulta bastante cercano.  La dualidad oriental del “yin” y el “yang” conforma una especie de dialéctica universal irreductible, pero ni esa composición logra quebrar la necesidad intelectual y existencial de un sentido global.  Quiero decir, y a modo de comparación general, si bien para la tradición cristiana “el Uno” es Dios, absoluto y sin oposición equivalente (excepto para las teorías maniqueístas, consideradas heréticas); en este punto, es indispensable distinguir entre la categorización de lo real (léase: ontología o estudio del ser de las cosas y del “Ser” universal) y la naturaleza propia de nuestras estructuras mentales.  Desde esta perspectiva, el dictado de nuestro intelecto señala que debe haber una totalidad significativa; es más, nos pregunta por ella, casi sin posibilidad de escape.  Estamos ante una cuestión casi tan antigua como la Humanidad11.  
Aunque ese “Uno” se halle dividido en categorías variables, dependiendo de cada reconstrucción histórica y cultural, su presencia como Sentido de la totalidad en nuestra mente es tan obvia como el principio aristotélico de identidad.  De la naturaleza estructural (en la mente) de esa omnipresencia significativa, se derivan no sólo la cantidad enorme de cosmogonías, teogonías... que han surgido en el tiempo, sino también cualquier explicación más o menos totalizante de la realidad, incluida la perspectiva de la física teórica y de la cosmología modernas.
Mucho más atrás en la historia, esta multiplicidad también se observa en el mundo platónico de las ideas, o en la clasificación de las formas de Aristóteles; con las correspondientes diferencias a la hora de hallar una conexión integradora.  Y, en este contexto de análisis, insisto, deviene fundamental no perder de vista dos cuestiones: la multiplicidad frente a la unidad, y la reconstrucción de un modelo de razón por el que acceder al mundo y a sí misma.  Todas ellas conforman un plexo no separable en nuestra explicación de base  metalógica e intuitiva-racional.
El mundo se compone de distintas partes, y cada verdad sobre el mundo es una parte de la verdad sobre el todo, conforme a la teoría socrática (en contraposición a la línea relativista de los sofistas).  La integración de estas dos dimensiones (paralelas pero necesariamente convergentes, como significado  nacido en la mente del ser humano adaptado al medio físico) representa uno de los retos más gigantescos que puede enfrentar nuestra mente.  Esto es así no sólo en el sentido estricto de nuestra perspectiva moderna (objetivista y lógica).  Ya en tiempos de Parménides y de Heráclito (y seguro que antes) los filósofos sabían que esa reconciliación12 era difícilmente consistente en sede de la razón lógica estricta13.
Así, mientras que para Parménides el “Ser” era uno, inmóvil, eterno, inmutable, perfecto…; para Heráclito el “Ser” se correspondía con la realidad del cambio constante y sin solución de continuidad.  Se trata de dos teorías irreconciliables pero que se hallan casi parejas en términos de ventajas e inconvenientes.  Tratemos primero de resumir los aciertos de cada una.  
Por parte de Heráclito: como dice su milenario aforismo, “no hay manera de bañarse dos veces en el mismo río”.  La realidad es cambiante para nuestros sentidos; el tiempo, que gobierna todas nuestras percepciones sensoriales, es ya por sí mismo la afirmación constante del cambio14.
Por parte de Parménides: si lo que nos interesa es determinar teóricamente el “Ser”, debemos notar que el cambio representa justo lo opuesto a la esenciación.  Cómo conceptualizar el cambio, no como naturaleza en sí, sino para cada concreción racional; si cuando las cosas pierden su carácter estático (al menos en un sentido ideal), las bases fundamentales del principio de identidad caen bajo el peso de su propia contradicción.
¿Dónde establecer un límite tan esencial como la identidad para cada una de las fases del cambio?  La respuesta ya nos la dio Zenón (discípulo de Parménides, parece ser, en el s. V a.C.), mediante sus famosas paradojas de la flecha en movimiento y de Aquiles persiguiendo a la tortuga: no es posible definir “silogísticamente” el cambio en la posición espacial, dado que no disponemos de un acceso cognitivo por el que identificar (de forma simple, y absoluta) la trayectoria entre el punto inicial y el punto final de la trayectoria de una flecha (y lo mismo sucede con la carrera de una tortuga) como un conjunto sucesivo de puntos finitos.  Hay infinitos puntos entre el principio y el final (ésta es la versión más antigua que se conoce del principio infinitesimal).
Consistentemente con estas razones, el “Ser” sólo puede ser Uno, inmóvil, perfecto…; pues en caso contrario resultaría en una burda transposición de nuestra “irracional” percepción empírica.  Y esto significaría la imposibilidad de percibir el “Ser” como una unidad racionalizable. Nótese aquí algo muy importante: el carácter “analítico” del silogismo aristotélico se trasluce en las tesis de los principales filósofos eleáticos, puesto que para ellos sólo lo que es definible en modo absoluto  (objetivo, en términos modernos) es racional.
Pero la base crítica de Parménides (básicamente, progresa por negación de lo irracional), no es suficiente para justificar la totalidad de su postura.  El argumento principal y más sencillo para mostrar esto no necesita siquiera salir al mundo físico: si el “Ser” es inmóvil, y si mi pensamiento forma parte de aquél, cómo es posible que yo sea capaz de aprender (lo cual supone cambios en mi mente, que es parte del todo) cómo es ese “Ser” inmóvil.  Que en este momento histórico aún no se haya desgajado el organon aristotélico de la mayéutica socrática (de hecho, ni siquiera ha aparecido esta última), no significa que podamos sustraernos a la naturaleza esencial de la razón.
Por otra parte, la contrarespuesta a Heráclito también es bastante evidente: si todo es movimiento y “nada queda”, cómo es posible que tengamos acceso a una base lingüística imbricada de forma práctica (útil) y significativa con el mundo15, la cual es utilizada por el propio Heráclito (como no podía ser de otro modo) para realizar sus especulaciones, concluyentes en un modo tan categórico como las de Parménides.
La mayéutica socrática buscaba, entre otras cosas, responder a estas dificultades.  Y en buena parte lo consiguió.  Aún sin tener que afrontar el nuevo dilema que más tarde abriría Aristóteles, Platón “resolvió” el dilema creado sobre la controversia Parménides-Heráclito mediante la creación del Mundo de las ideas y de un Logos universal.  Ambos, siendo lo mismo, representaban una trascendencia pura y perfecta en sí; pero dotada de las claves siguientes: el primero tiene su reflejo (imperfecto) en el mundo sensible, y el segundo “traspasa” y es susceptible de ser “poseído” por el hombre (mediante el lenguaje).  Con este giro maestro, la “perfección” permanece y a su vez queda integrada en el cambio mundano.
No obstante, esta integración dista mucho de quedar bien explicada en perspectiva lógica (o, mejor, metalógica).  Para su misión, y a modo de complemento esencial, Platón sólo tenía a su alcance el uso de metáforas, tales como el Mito de la caverna.  No podía establecer conexiones de alcance lógico y apodíctico entre las dos realidades fundamentales que describía; para ello necesitaba una prueba semejante al silogismo o, en su caso, al modo del principio aristotélico de identidad.  
El mundo sensible es descrito como un “pálido reflejo” del Mundo  ordenado y superior de las ideas, pero no hay prueba racional, fehaciente -ni tan siquiera indiciaria- de ello. Junto al anterior, la teoría platónica adolece de otro defecto importante desde la óptica actual: carece de un método experimental mínimamente sistemático16.  
Al respecto, y a partir de todo lo anterior17, mi propuesta metodológica de investigación es la siguiente: volvamos al mundo “real” que nos muestra Zenón y, con los conocimientos de que disponemos hoy (después de Descartes, Kant, Hegel, Russell…), tratemos de analizar las implicaciones a que nos lleva todo este conjunto de reflexiones (en buena medida, ya previamente aportadas en el texto).  Utilizando esta vía, creo que podremos llegar a un punto más elevado de la comprensión sobre cuestiones elementales pero que aún permanecen problemáticas e ignotas.  Con ello,  se abrirán nuevos focos de luz sobre la actualización conceptual moderna (y post-moderna) de esos dilemas, por razón de que no hay soluciones de continuidad insalvables entre aquélla y sus predecesoras.  Para esta comprensión teórica e histórica integrada, sólo es preciso alcanzar niveles más profundos en la abstracción racional".
It's cheers to me, and I promise the following parts are even better and going much deeper than what it may see by this first part.
wave party smiley Razz geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:24 am

Hi! Smile

On the net, Really Nice Videos, Pictures, Interviews.. Some News Great too (Mr.Triple-doble in back-to-back seasons... bounce ).
Here we're going.
I'm bounce at the synthesis development. Next week finishing.
Kiss&hug Lovely Tight Forever to Brooke!
flower cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   

Back to top Go down

Good morning Well!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next