Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good morning Well!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi! Smile

In my time for a little break I have gone to take a look at some books, in a store very near. I did buy "Harry Potter i la pedra filosofal" (as it's known scratch Shocked wave ; some information to me Please, Someday Smile ).
It's going to be good for this different period of mind, transition to "editing" state (though for sure something I'll have to "create" on it), calmer and more specific focusing, not so much abstractivity working hard. Reading at night for little while, Good for the night sleeping.
I also have to say that I secretly bought it for the exchanging, I mean, to be correspondingly read action smiley Smile tongue smiley
It fits to the virtual narrative, but it's True that I bought it (a non expensive edition at all; and in catalonian it will make me remember of that period, under 14, when I used to read Books on the boy character "Oscar", adventures very fun, and formative on the idiome) for the reasons I said. Some "reset" of mind good.
Now back to the tasking. It's another brutal day in the outside.
See... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 am

Hi, Good morning! Smile

How Very Beautiful Pictures and Events up there!
(talking about the Good news, like the "Black Girls Rock" and so -come on!)
i'm going to be on a pretty intense working days, for the next ones.  For reasons of normal human calm and rest before the fatigue and the stress for all of it, I'll be coming for a more little number of times.  I think some little disconnection for some time will be blessing.
Me on much efforting mental and physical state for much long, and now it's the last essay sprinting...
I mean, it's not too much, but it is something  scratch  wave  Laughing  Smile
Some vacation (though I'll be visiting) for the summer time (the one still ahead, cause it's almost august the middle...  Smile ), "complemented" by some official one too (one day only, but it's something).  On the october I'll be Resting.
Best Wishing True!
cheers  flower and Love True Forever hug to Brooke Heaven  flower  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower
action smiley  Razz  tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 am

I have to say something that's True.
I am not saying it as saying "please, my own stalkers, you could may stop cause..."; but for Brooke Calm and for Dignity and Justice.
It's True I was obsessed for some too long time.  And It's True that I have Always been Apparted and Hated  for it, something that was Promoted by Brooke too, I Know, and I Understand it too.
but now I am Not.  I'm just Trying to Be Gentle, compassive and Human.  I mean: finishing Well All.  For the Health and the Human Dignity of All.
Though, I will Always think she's Very Beautiful and Talented; but Not as somebody that I Do Need to keep in my life for Romanticism or "Last Vital Refugee" or something.
Quite True, I Swear!
(well, if she and me were single and she came to invite me to an intimitating dinner... I am a man, and not totally silly Smile  Razz  Like a Star @ heaven  Wink )
Yesterday's night, listening on the radio to some Program talking Kind and Gentle about Religious Matters did Really Calm myself.  This Feeling of Honest Innocence and Goodness before the Existence, even just as an Ideal (but an Ideal to Really Care about!), as something as a Mature and Calm Choice... It was Very Inspirational.
God Bless!
Wishing Well so Much!  action smiley  Smile  cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 am

Hi, again! Smile

I Know this listening to my home doing (cell, TV...) someday will end.  I'm Calm and Sure about this close Future!
Goint to more Joyful things, those Pictures and Videos are so Very Nice.
Alain Delon was much more than just a Beautiful face (though tell him please that mine is more than his Laughing action smiley Razz ).
And Brooke so Lovely on the jokes, Wow!  Instant Hug!
Now back to the tasking.  For the good resting, I have the brain so clear this morning.
Just a note for sharing my results:
tautologic is formal logic pure (always all principles getting satisfied, and it's for system complete and consistent), but analytic, even though the classic position is defining it as something that's always true, could be considered different to the first concept, cause arithmetics is not a closed system (not able to get fixed a finite number of axiomes for defining it all), but it's always true (on its field; when talking about atomic fussion... it depends on the point of view, by instance).  This is connected to the concept of logic "highways" of the thinking, as I baptised them, for its characteristics able to work together with the opened framemark of the conceptual abstractivity of the symbolic thinking (I'm explaining some fundamental conections between this conscious reflection and the automatic thinking, defining a space of graduatory integrativity of mind).
Good conclusions.
Best Wishing!
cheers And Please, Big Loving Gentle hug to Brooke  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Videos and Pictures! More than anything, came for this, and for Wishing Well too.
It's just thursday and I'm on not much high energy levels, but I'm happy for the results. Unperfect but quite clear I think, leaving things opened to think more about them. If I wanted to persist and persist till the "last" investigation, I'd never finish the book. Me, and may be somebody else, in the future, have time to work it out a little more (though first doctorating, and probably almot sure an ethics essay).
When I finish, I'll try to publish, and I'll try for some publicity for it too. It would be too incoherent, to write and to publish a book and not wanting very much to get the social/academic attention... scratch Shocked Laughing
I ADMIT I'm not specially illusioned for the presentations, but if I figure out that social I'm George Clooney or something, I'll get some inspiration for the start; and I think that after it, the Loving I feel for the subjects and for my work will make things really easy, and inspiredly, very.
Well, I'll have to find out time for this next Movie, and for reading other Books... Smile I'll do as best as I can.
Best Wishing Well!
cheers hasi And a Really Heartfelt and Gentle LOVE hug to Brooke hasi cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:31 pm

How Lovely Videos!
Nice and Beautiful!
And Brooke, You Shine on my Heart!
Good goodness and a kissed hug on Love Gentle so Much!
action smiley Razz hüpfen jumpy smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:08 am

Hi! Smile

How Very Beautiful and Lovely New Pictures and Video!
Lance (hand to the left hip... cheekey smiley ) and... Bea Arthur... Then, You know... Golden... (geek lol! Razz cheekey smiley)
(that was Very Good, by Your Idea cheekey smiley bounce cheers cheekey smiley )
Very Inspirational!
You're so Beautiful and Lovely! And I Love You, Brooke!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower

I have almost written the whole bibliography. around 70 complete pieces. It's so joyful to me that I'm mixing from Antonio Machado (Juan de Mairena) or Homer ("Odissey") to Einstein or Stephen Hawkins.
Yes, cause it's expressing the importance of integrative thinking and explaining and understanding; and it's also expressing some of the bases I considered for developing this task on a book. It's not much orthodoxial ways to the academy, but any qualitative changes for good (well, depending on the highness caught - Wink tongue smiley Laughing cheekey smiley Brooke!) do mean it; and, in any case, I think all perspectives (mine: global and integrative non reduced reason) are good, as long as they're able to justify themselves, as I think I'm doing.
four weeks for last edition of second part it's such good, on terms of agenda time. Though I'll have to be also focused in controlling these nerves for finishing, now that it comes the last step.
Well, now going back to the task.
Wishing Peace, Calm and Goodness, as Much as Health, True Caring and Love!
And a Hug to You, Brooke; How I'd Like to Gently Hug You so VERY TIGHT Now!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi!

Wow! Morning, midday, evening... Good All!
What a Glorious set of Videos and Pictures!
Ante tanta belleza, llegar a quedarse hartoEs Smile cheekey smiley hasi Impossible!
My Goodness of Mine!
Tremendous, out of the car before the flash, hotter than Hot!
And Videos... In my Heart!
Sending a Veey Kind Loving hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:39 am

Hi! Smile

First of all, I have to Admit I came with a really, really bad mood today.  For a lot of things.  I have many reasons, though from a self.study I think it's I'm on a real state of psycologic fatigue, and this is moving bad mood further (though there're objective reasons, I do have to insist).
I was not coming today, but Videos are Very Beautiful.
Good Job, Brooke, Great Performance action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
If there're any intentions related to my persona, this time I have to say Goodness is so Deeply CLEAR.
My intelligence, Honestly, cant go further than this point.  Ignorance is Real, for any stuff aside this point of Goodness.
True!
In any case, it was Very Inspirational and FUNNY.  And Very Sexy and Lovely too!  Really, Oh my!
Big hug Loving Kind.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: Thanks, I should add too; supposing there's really something related to my persona.  Thank you, Beautiful!

psII: Improving the mood as the minutes go by.  Today finishing the 8.4.  I'm reaching the finish-line of the book! cheers wave tongue smiley

psIII: beyond any possible anger vision, I was not going to say any more virtual "Loves". This I think is Coherent to any possible interpretation! And, also, as it's visible for the passing time, intensity and frequency will get lower and lower through the coming years. For a lot of reasons, Not for fatigues of me.

psIV: I Love You Brooke! action smiley

psV: after doctorating, I've got on mind a book on ethics, and I have noted a couple of things, like issues and bibliography to be read by me. By instance, I'll talk about education, types of human beings (egoism, solidarity, cruelty or compassion; are they genetic?) and so; moral and existential terms.
This was JUST and ONLY my personal investigations, I'm NOT sending any messages here on it today. I Really LIKED the Performance.
Well, now back to the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:16 am

Hi, only came for a nice Good morning.  Here we go.  Rested well.
Greetings, and Tons of Health, Love and Peace Wishing to Everybody!
And a Gentle Kind Loving kiss&hug to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   

Back to top Go down

Good morning Well!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2