Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good morning Well!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Hi! Smile

In my time for a little break I have gone to take a look at some books, in a store very near. I did buy "Harry Potter i la pedra filosofal" (as it's known scratch Shocked wave ; some information to me Please, Someday Smile ).
It's going to be good for this different period of mind, transition to "editing" state (though for sure something I'll have to "create" on it), calmer and more specific focusing, not so much abstractivity working hard. Reading at night for little while, Good for the night sleeping.
I also have to say that I secretly bought it for the exchanging, I mean, to be correspondingly read action smiley Smile tongue smiley
It fits to the virtual narrative, but it's True that I bought it (a non expensive edition at all; and in catalonian it will make me remember of that period, under 14, when I used to read Books on the boy character "Oscar", adventures very fun, and formative on the idiome) for the reasons I said. Some "reset" of mind good.
Now back to the tasking. It's another brutal day in the outside.
See... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:40 am

Hi, Good morning! Smile

How Very Beautiful Pictures and Events up there!
(talking about the Good news, like the "Black Girls Rock" and so -come on!)
i'm going to be on a pretty intense working days, for the next ones.  For reasons of normal human calm and rest before the fatigue and the stress for all of it, I'll be coming for a more little number of times.  I think some little disconnection for some time will be blessing.
Me on much efforting mental and physical state for much long, and now it's the last essay sprinting...
I mean, it's not too much, but it is something  scratch  wave  Laughing  Smile
Some vacation (though I'll be visiting) for the summer time (the one still ahead, cause it's almost august the middle...  Smile ), "complemented" by some official one too (one day only, but it's something).  On the october I'll be Resting.
Best Wishing True!
cheers  flower and Love True Forever hug to Brooke Heaven  flower  cheers
flower  love smiley  flower
action smiley  Razz  tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:16 am

I have to say something that's True.
I am not saying it as saying "please, my own stalkers, you could may stop cause..."; but for Brooke Calm and for Dignity and Justice.
It's True I was obsessed for some too long time.  And It's True that I have Always been Apparted and Hated  for it, something that was Promoted by Brooke too, I Know, and I Understand it too.
but now I am Not.  I'm just Trying to Be Gentle, compassive and Human.  I mean: finishing Well All.  For the Health and the Human Dignity of All.
Though, I will Always think she's Very Beautiful and Talented; but Not as somebody that I Do Need to keep in my life for Romanticism or "Last Vital Refugee" or something.
Quite True, I Swear!
(well, if she and me were single and she came to invite me to an intimitating dinner... I am a man, and not totally silly Smile  Razz  Like a Star @ heaven  Wink )
Yesterday's night, listening on the radio to some Program talking Kind and Gentle about Religious Matters did Really Calm myself.  This Feeling of Honest Innocence and Goodness before the Existence, even just as an Ideal (but an Ideal to Really Care about!), as something as a Mature and Calm Choice... It was Very Inspirational.
God Bless!
Wishing Well so Much!  action smiley  Smile  cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:31 am

Hi, again! Smile

I Know this listening to my home doing (cell, TV...) someday will end.  I'm Calm and Sure about this close Future!
Goint to more Joyful things, those Pictures and Videos are so Very Nice.
Alain Delon was much more than just a Beautiful face (though tell him please that mine is more than his Laughing action smiley Razz ).
And Brooke so Lovely on the jokes, Wow!  Instant Hug!
Now back to the tasking.  For the good resting, I have the brain so clear this morning.
Just a note for sharing my results:
tautologic is formal logic pure (always all principles getting satisfied, and it's for system complete and consistent), but analytic, even though the classic position is defining it as something that's always true, could be considered different to the first concept, cause arithmetics is not a closed system (not able to get fixed a finite number of axiomes for defining it all), but it's always true (on its field; when talking about atomic fussion... it depends on the point of view, by instance).  This is connected to the concept of logic "highways" of the thinking, as I baptised them, for its characteristics able to work together with the opened framemark of the conceptual abstractivity of the symbolic thinking (I'm explaining some fundamental conections between this conscious reflection and the automatic thinking, defining a space of graduatory integrativity of mind).
Good conclusions.
Best Wishing!
cheers And Please, Big Loving Gentle hug to Brooke  cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning Well!   

Back to top Go down

Good morning Well!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2