Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Loving Friday!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good Loving Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2016 10:01 am

I can't listen to the music of videos here, need to buy headphones with thinner connector, but I know this music.
I think it's beautiful, I think it's funny (there's the part of geek , "obviously") and I think it's goodness and Love.
I know some of them I listened yesterday's night and that, I dont exactly know who, some or many have listened, but the montage is original now. Ah, and I don't control all the contained images and/or quality of music in these ones, as long as I'm not listening but also not watching all of them. in any case, the Music is Avaliable.
Good Hug, Love!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ornOqQ5Qodo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkXK67okcqM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G6lDLGdUHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3TZ4M1LdjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFy06NzFwvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viam3CivDSY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC7g3AVv5Ns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6uJQNKnMNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_0jEQKEZ2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0x1SP45RnY (hiperclassic filmography from the videotheque)
flower love smiley flower

ps: What a Tremendous Music!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 2:49 am

Hi!
Late. Thinking Well.
I am exhausted mind i admit now, touching nerves for so much deep thinking concentrated.
I have been breaking some pieces of wood by hands only, like if i was Vin Diesel in a Movie or something lol, for exhalating energy as stretching too.
And voila!
So easy that i get red face to myself, fundaments connecting "one and multiplicity" to selfconsciousness. Developing a little on 2.1.1, but insisting on it on next chapters.
A true big brutality, all im finding by Sense. I think nerves were more for some less or more conscious unfinished conclusions that are important, even though big work was already written before.
Now Rest.
Wishing Good and God Bless!
And True Endless Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 5:00 am

Hi!
Just for Greetings and Best Wishing.
Stomach and Heart are going to be Very OK.
Resting mind. Vacation days. Preparing for the last long book sprint finishing wave scratch Smile
Merry Christmas and Much Love, Peace and Health!
And on the Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2017 10:42 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things! I was so funny to myself yesterday's night ( geek Laughing bounce ), that it took me a little more time than usual to fall asleep. I had Good night. At this day of the week, my body/brain is starting to get a little tired, for the whole week efforts, but it's not that much.
Good Focusing, Hearted.
Good Wishes and Greetings! Have a Nice weekend! God Bless!
Love!!

ps: I said I had to read many actualized books on sociology... In fact, I have to admit that though I had not read much on Bauman, I have read pretty good number of philosophy/sociology texts on actual days. I have to remember them and also to read some key new ones. Taking easy. First, doctorating. More than anything for: 1) chances for working 2) chances for being more listented by the academy, someday (Director is a Real Supporter!). The ego... not this much, though it's Always welcome, of course. True.
Bye, See later Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Here on the averaged going, respecting periods and times of the different tasks.
Need a Good Rest for the weekend, cause on monday I'm starting hard. I'd like to have finished the 5th chapter before operation. On the very normal going (no fever), this edition finished on the second week of february ( geek bounce cheers ). In any case, it will not take me much time, the visicle cut... I'll say "action" on the next day I guess (very normal, coherent to well listened statistics on the subject).
Best Wishes and Greetings.
And a Brooke Love hugging!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 8:18 pm

Ready, the 5.1. Next week for 5.2 Great Habermas, and "free" for thinking bout 6th. Love it so Very Much, as a kid.
Come on!
Have Good Resting weekend.
God Bless!
Love and Peace!
Ps: today so Too Much talky, helping intentions. Nothing on mind (absolutely) feels good, im actually achieving it for some times, and these are good moments too.
Bye
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 1:47 am

That Stars Video... Nice and Beautiful!
I Love to See You so Gorgeous and Classy!!
Big Kissed Hug, Good night Loving!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 1:57 pm

for more, my Good workmate Xisco (190 cm height, and Really Friendly and Uncompited!) did come for some file papers, work.
Expressing the circumstances of two Professionals doing their job.
Thank you!
I think I am probably not so "hated" geek Laughing cheers
I was not saying this is universal, in fact.  My reason still "works", but I was coming from the situation (NO problems with the Person, True!), and connecting.  My brain always connecting, ALWAYS.  CONNECT, CONNECT, CONNECT...  wave Under the line of the mood feeling, till almost make monochromatic pictures.
Connecticut Ar!  geek  Laughing  Razz
Back to the tasking. Not happy about All around, but on Good Focusing, as Usual.
Truly, Bright Radio Waves!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi!

As Genius Romario (to my opinion, in the fixed space of the football large area and with ball at the feet, one of the Best) would say: "...estoy canzao"  Smile .  Yes, Well tired I am.
But worked well, finishing goals and driving well the efforts.  Not much exhausted, I had to actually get for it, I have to admit.  Quite calm, also.
Today Good conference in the evening. Me Listening intensely! Later, the Tremendous Cowboys...
Nice Pictures and Videos, virtually around!
Easy mode, I'm Wishing Well, and Greeting!
And those Good Loving Caring Hugs Real!! action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Smile
Good day!
Greetings and Goodness.
Have a Resting and Joyful weekend.
cheers Razz And, Please, a Kind and True Loving hug Gentle to Brooke Razz cheers
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower

ps: me on very childish Music montages and Memories, but they were so very really Nice to do.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 am

Good night and Best Wishing from the Heart, those Videos are Tremendous too!
Energized Love Endless Forever, Lady of Mine action smiley cheekey smiley bounce
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Thank You Very Much for New Videos, Stunning and Adorable, Heaven's!
cheers So Much Life and Love! cheers
flower hüpfen jumpy smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 1:04 am

Hi! Smile

Here on Festivity day. Worked Well anyway, the anxiety for finishing All i Know i could do is pulling Always more when periods of hard working like this im starting, but It is normal to me, ill moderate.
Very NICE Video EL, WoW... Modern YouTube!
Also, many Pictures and Stories on webs so Fine. I See more than Just Work for the money un Many of them; Very Touching.
Also, Wanted to take chances to Send Best Wishes and Fast Recovering to the Very Nice Genius of Sir Stan Lee! Very Enthusiastic Fan me action smiley
Hearted Greetings!

Ps: and a kissed Tight and Kind Loving hug to Lovely Bright Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 9:56 am

Hi, Good morning Smile

How many more Words, Pictures and Videos Nice! Good!
It's friday, and I have to Admit it: I'm What a Face , my goodness today I did not know how to get out the bed, and now I'm very, very slow. I mean, I could try and probably do "hard", but I'm Listening to my body. I have been working my mind very much for a pretty good number of things. True Smile
I'll be impressing the papers at the University, for the second edition, and I'll read/edit them easy through the weekend and the days I need, not too many ones.
Today Only the "Official" Work.
Greetings Kind!
And Lovely kiss&hug to Brooke!

ps: I think this synthesis is going to be Tremendous, no matter the expressed or non acceptance, or the non acceptance. It's so Difficult, to work these things around the limits of our cognitive capacities... But it's very rewarding to one self, for the Sense and for the Moral Duty.
The essay on ethics will be departuring from these conclusions. According to this, I'll not be bringing a self.closed and definitive ethical theory, but basically some fundaments upon the reality of the ethics and something meaningful and as a social and spiritual value by itself. I'll also integrate the 3 main lines: virtus, duty and usefulness; but also again not in a closed way. And then, I'll propose my personal ethic theory, again, opened and just by fixing some fundaments; as long as the complexity of the social/ethical life is too enormous to any mind to predetermine the results: the important is to fix some principles, non relativistic terms but opened terms as Hart would say, and then to apply them well to the real and so varied cases. It's nothing to be written in a couple of months, but I think I can have it in two years, less or more. I was actually thinking about the principles, where the key is to find some that are non contradictory to the cases you may find (cause they have to be universal: this means good understanding of the empathy, social consequences, different sides of the ethic valuations...).
Wishing a Funny, Good and Peaceful weekend!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2018 9:51 am

Hi.

I rested 6 hours at the least, Enough if I can a little "siesta" after early dinner. Fine mind. The effects of the essay are still there (last weeks, added to nerves, worries and so), but OK (yesterday I did go to walk almost "in agony", you could see it in my face, i was not playing Clint Eastwood role in a "toughness" moment, it was the face of the Brutal effort that I Needed to do for walking; I did not do it too fast, calm; but even this way Shocked Very Happy cheers wave Laughing Smile ).
I Have to ADmit I Have Reasons to Feel Happy for my Intelectual Results. I am.
Now I'll be on some vacation of mind, to recover and to reset the brain. While, I'll Try to publish.
When this is done, and when finished the Course (finishing soon, next month), I'll take a vacation of a week. After it, I'll start working on the ethics essay. Maybe someday I'll write some more epistemologic one, actualizing and editing the one I just finished, probably.
I know many people -I'm not exception- for many times do get more focused in the way the creator lives, does, walks... rather than in his creation. It's human, neurone mirrors condition us more than we think, among many other things, for the emulation, which is good for many aspects, but it can also be exhausting for many times too.
As, as I said, I have shared the core I thought and felt I had to share; I'm taking the "sharing" geek a little more calm/unfrequent ways on the close future.
I admit I'd like to earn money by the books. Not for me, I SWEAR, but for my Family. The continued stress for so many years I Know has affected them. They do have a clinic diagnostic of stress that has really affected them, and their behaviour, level and types of focusing, brain capacities and their perspectives on life. Well, I'm Doing All I Can.
I'll be doing all these things, many ones; and also meditating, caring of myself... all these things.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Loving Friday!   Good Loving Friday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Loving Friday!
Page 1 of 1