Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My boss is not exactly loving me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

My boss is not exactly loving me Empty
PostSubject: My boss is not exactly loving me   My boss is not exactly loving me Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm not much used to do these things, but I think it's a matter of Justice, and I am till the top.
My actual boss, Pilar del Castillo, seems to be a little obsessed with me.
I'm going to the outside at the last time of the morning, for attention of the telephone.  Coincidences have been that we have met for the last two days when I was arriving and she was going.
"we'¡ll talk tomorrow, she has said".
Please, with all these people using and watching, somebody tell this woman to start just be a Fair Normal Person, and Stop having his frustration (whatever the type they may be) Focused in me (very weird things use to happen).
What the hell is happening with you all?
I've been Working hard for all of the morning, ass on the chair.
Xisca has fallen down today too.
My mood is not much for Hitlers punishing me for Gratuit or Hate, whatever their sex may be.
I See I'm More HATED and FORGOTTEN than I thought by More People than I had though.  What's happening with you?  I know you All know me.
I was going to share the point 1.2, and it's the last thing I'm wishing now, but I'¡ll do.  This person, and anybody else either, is not going to break my mind or my heart.
I'm Much More Interiorizedly Calm, related to the Actions, than you all may think.
What's happening
Back to top Go down

My boss is not exactly loving me
Page 1 of 1