Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Silly and childish! Well...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13609

PostSubject: Silly and childish! Well...   Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:35 pm

I don't think it's impossible to improve situations, personal or related to parts of the world or the whole of it.
I should have said that I thought I could totally change the world, for the poems and the incipient philosophy times, and that I was wrong.
All weights are helping.
Though (this I would be sayind the same even after very intense "cotxorhrtxo" hugs to... Embarassed ), I think I don't have to be so repeating by always talking about the same.  Taking things more natural and distributed on people doing, and obviously easier on me.
Going the steps. It's saying, but it's also felt. It can be perceived on my daily doing.
Probably, those humor changes would not be happening in case of those hugs... It's a hugs frustration that's conditioning geek Laughing Razz , somehow but modest ways, not radical I honestly think.
The world can be improved for justice, love and peace.  That's for sure.
flower love smiley flower

ps: my usual hiperactivity of the last times has been decreased, my mind is going much slower, and I don't feel bad (addiction, I mean) for not philothinking.
And I See how my brain is coming back to more usual states. Too much intelectuality is not good. Balancing.
And if not possible on the day by day, at the very least by taking some periods like this.
Ah, and when coming back to it, I know I'll be more bounce for the euphoria of creating sense, but I think I'll be more and more moderate on time. Experience. But Keeping the Hope Alive.
Hugs!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13609

PostSubject: Re: Silly and childish! Well...   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what happening?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Silly and childish! Well...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1