Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Can Finally See!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:27 pm

It was very really good, to say all this and to get full consciousness on everything tongue smiley
Breathing!
I can Perfectly Live if I'm Never coming, and I can Perfectly Live it there's Never a simple honest sign for all listeners for 10 or less years.
It's Time for a New Way of Life to me!
There will be some Nostalgy, somedays, maybe, but I'll try for some forum, as I said, when want to express childish terms, and by nickname maybe too or not. Or I won't do it. Have to think about it.
In any case, it Will Never ever Get Personal again, virtual terms, I swear.
I'm so Amazed (Glorified would be the right word! geek scratch Laughing ) for my conclusions from my mind and my heart, on philosophy.
I'll come to share the virtual address when published ("benestar": I can not live thinking my pcs are spied and robbered); and the same in case opening a forum or something too.
Maybe someday, she will think she wants a talk, or somebody that has been listening for years, Honest terms.
I won't say no; but it should be Fair.
If not, as I said, I'll Live Well. So Really Well. I've Achieved a State, and Appreciation for this Plane of Existence just by itself and by its transcending Nature, that All that's Truly Around me Looks so Good and Beautiful.
True.
Wishing so Much Well, so Much, for Life and Eternity.
Brooke, Please Take Care, my Love for You will Never die.
Bye, see you action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I've got Tons of Good Work ahead to Share, and I'll Do it, don't worry for it; I Love it!
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:37 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Resty, Good!
Everything',s OK. Feeling Fortunate.
Dignity of Mine... So Fresh!
Feeling tired (worked so hard today), but well resting.
In while, to Araceli and Ken House. Later not too late to mine.
Good!
Not posting daily for erasing all shadow of stalk, even though all fake accusations.
Live Life Well. Im Able to Forget, and im Doing.
God Bless!
Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 1:31 am

Worked hard tonight. Editing poems and philo for next publishing. Full of Good intellectual Energy again.
Me Intelligent, this is an objective data, but now i Know ill Never be able to be understood, i cant achieve this.
It has happened to me for the whole life; and as some Bright ones say, i will not expend my life killing myself for what those who dont know me at all may think or do.
Focused in True Values, im Calm on my moral behaviour, unperfect but Honestly directed.
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2016 2:58 pm

I can also see the projected and planned disturbing gets increased when I come Energized.
I does not matter what I do, it's the energy.
I am Fine, and Sharing Wisdom...
Disturbin gets increased. Come on, here it is; as long as it's taken as a Domination Mood from me.
There's no way out, then, it's obvious.
Conclusion: the Key is NOT coming back Never More, this is Not the place for sharing anything, No matter if good or bad. This is the message.
Captured and Received.
I am a "Non grata" Person. Point and Stop. Ok. No problem. True, Sincerely I'm saying it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2016 2:25 pm

I Swear I am not hurting anybody, I just said I'm Protecting my Family and Myself.
Are you going to find out a solution for me, Coherent to My Human Rights as a Citizen?
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 7:44 pm

Hey, i was Only talking about Self-Deffense before a physical attack, huh!
And, to be True, my last critic bout differences between surface and substance is the Rule in All our societies, so dont take it too personal, youtube.
Yes, its True in weekends Rage against these behind the wall gets more evident in my consciousnesd, for all their Inconstitutional disturbing for years (if i could id send them in a rocket to Mars i swear lol), but im Not doing Anything. True! Ive Proved it, after these years and years.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Thank you forum for agreeing, then you may have a less or more little idea on how I'm feeling too.
One thing that's truly Mad to me is to see the control, treating me as a delinquent or as a bad kid.  It's so stupid, mistaken and evil at once that it's Mad
Well, at the very least I see there was some empathy.
I came for sharing posivity, on the last post, as knowledge.  I think the illusion of the total ontology as something able to our minds do come from some main points:

a) the biologic evolution, that by instance leds a badger to know a wolverine is dangerous, and it's always a wolverine; and this is like saying "it's the same thing".  Taken to our abstracting-symbolic mind, it's the reason why a Mind as Gotlob Frege could say "a=b", confusing formal logics with ontologic reality of things (to this, and to the next point too, it's also related the problem of the "universales" from the Middle Age, that came from an originally quite unperfect concept on substance by Aristotile).

b) our capacity for the metalogic digression (this one that, by our abstractivity, did let us to build up to science of the formal logics and so) let us to know some fundamental rules on how our thinking has to work (yes or yes!), but the "absolute" (it has to be understood as a fundamental property, but one that's applied on a context of falibility: our human mind -on this, on the book I'm talking about epistemic falibility of us all, even "The Mentalist"  geek  Laughing  Razz , for "understanding" feelings of others: mirror neurones: "neuronas espejo: especular: especulativo=no apodíctico en sí", among other things) we think we catch is not relatable to the ontologic reality (there's not a cartesian access to it by the materialism -it's Difficult to understand how Einstein was convinced by Ernst Mach, or maybe actually yes "macs" me  Laughing  Exclamation  geek ; about the pure materialism, when he used to talk about imagination and God; I'm Sure I could Convince him;; and there's no platonic-aristotelic access to it, excepting we're talking metaphorical terms: they were not reducing human mind, and they Included the "Beauty" as the motor and Reason of the human knowledge, and ethics).  This what I say it's possible to be said just by the same metalogic digression: through this, we see there's no logic (=necessary) inference between "pienso, luego existo" (I'm making long explanation on it as "Lo uno y lo múltiple" on the book), by instance.
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: If Jung was Right (and I Think So) when he said the Emotional Maturity of a Person should get measured by his Relationship with the Absolute, I'm Proving the idea of my minor age can only be fundamented on stupid conjectures or on sadic or on envy punishments.
Good Goodness.
Keep Good and Focused.
Treatise Tremendous  tongue smiley  geek  Laughing , finished on april-may (the Babies are Coming on these days too!  bounce  Razz  cheers ).  Only for this, you can understand too (as much as you did about late post, something that "earnt" my True Thankfulness) that I'm Not interested in bringing chaos or evil for vengeances.
Feel Good!
Hugged Childish kissing Well!!
flower  cheers  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 2:04 pm

I think title of treatise going to be "reduced", Only for stilistic reasons. "Historia crítica del conocimiento (lógica y metafísica constitutivas)".
No problem, cause there're Beautiful Movies I think that include what I just took off geek Laughing action smiley Razz ; and it's good not only for how it sounds, but for the importance this chance help to bring to the two capital concepts, logics and metaphysics, in the context of the title and of the essay. This more direct style I think Helps to this.
I think we could consider two titles, the "Historia..." and the "Lógica...". I would use the second, but there's a very key work, previously done, on the historic concepts of the philosophy; for opening the mind of reader to the concepts of my won on the 6th chapter. In fact, it's not so different from the one my own mind did follow on my creative process.
Feeling Well.
Today going to a Good Person Funeral, Chelo, who passed away after a long illness process. I have to Go, specially for her Husband, Eli, such a Good one. Leaving two kids, grown enough, behind. Rest in Peace! In our Prayers, God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Good Focusing and Wishing!
Hugging kisses, Love Always!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I think Araceli is quite Connected to some of there beyond the sea, that's Fine. She's in really Nice look chance, to blonde, "like Marilyn", she said Wink geek Razz ; I think Ken can be quite Smile cheekey smiley
Some sent Touching on the last years, have been Good and Helping. This is one of them! (even though when she uses to critizise my poems and my texts too much action smiley Laughing Razz Smile ).
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Thank you, forum! Smile
And from working place im coming even less frequent. Im very Suspect on my True Needs for self-protection from politic conspiracies; and my Family and me Need to eat, pay the bills...
Little coming will be Fine. I Admit ill Always Remember the Unfair, but im Never wishing bad. True!
Now cold mind, i See selfish towards me, and the forgetting. Now not coming looks Well and the Magic something to find in other places.
Number 5.987 Try for not coming anymore.
even though this, for sometime posting information shared (home computers i cant use much, cause i Remember viruses).
Still Wills to Help!
I Know i am Not Guilty for "dolo" or bad intention, though i am for lack of control on posting, this Justifies i Admit my Situation. If i was attacked, i could have gone or be calmer, or at the very least not so pulsioned and reactive.
C'est la vie.
Finding out alternative valves; but i was doing thinking i was Creating for Good, Not for destroying anything; but this is not appreciated.
Voting Podemos for Sure, my "vengeance", and Moral terms Supporting. I Need it as Breathing. But in Believe in True Goodness!
Now shutting up. Possible information im Only posting. Cold, Forgetting to answer messaging or emotional involvement.
To help, i Have to Earn Respect. Important.
God Bless!
Love and Peace! Hearted True!

Ps: posting mainly by cell from now on. Goodness!
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:48 am

Yes, forum, by the break of the line you seem to want to remark "not including all". But if its True, why im Not Respected by some Social Truth from those who dont hate?
Just cause their feeling is not the semantic antonymous, but "lack of caring".
Its how i see and feel it.
But its Also Normal to me, Not hurting me in this world. True!
And, anyway, Wishing Well! True I Swear!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:03 am

The Large Hopes for Justice Living in me are Not about seeing any People suffering in this world. Not at all. Its about the evil and the Eternity, Life after Life Justice and Only for those i Know are Bad. And im Calm.
First, cause some Bad coincidences in thus world i Truly Regret.
Second, cause my Sense Must Believe in an Unitary Sense as God, not falible as i am, which means the Justice about Life after Life will be Fair.
Goodness, God Bless.
Time to Rest, for my Soul.
And right now to my mind too.
See on the living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Can Finally See! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Can Finally See!   I Can Finally See! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Can Finally See!
Page 1 of 1