Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13968

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi!  Razz

My Sister Shared with me Pictures and Stories!
Beautiful, God Bless!
I think i have finally been able to understand the things.
The Same difficulty and lack of help i Did get to See Should have informed me Enough.
Its Well True human mind has an unique ability to Understand what It Wants.  Symbolism of opened and trascendent Mind is the Reason.
For It, and for the Going of the world i Could only share this advice: Goodness and a complete education for the integrative Reason.
Going back to my excessive lack of privacy and to my non conceded confidence (i Agree with Great Jessica Chastain, Who as Great Brooke Shields, said the social internet Key is to be careful about privacy; im doing from now on, True).
Guilt Feelings Will remain if i Keep coming, Next to those commented problems.  Family is Too Valuable to me!
Im Happy, cause i think i finished my task here, the little help i Could bring to Brooke (Also, i think i Shared, beside the silly things i Know, some good things for All; and its All Great to me).
I have to say i understand All the not always so good Feelings towards me; cause...
But now i have been able to see the Pictures of the last days, i Know my Guilt Feelings i can overreach.  
They were the reason, next to other Not so good things happened Through the last years, for Big anxiety (the kitchen sadly "luctuous" events  geek Laughing, and some other one -i was Always like "martial" at It, and these few failures helped me to grow and to be a Stronger and Better Person- were caused for this Guilt eating me, related to Xisca Too -well, It Did Not happened for many times to be True, and It was Also influenced for second effects of a medicine, but these effects had Never been strong Enough to my vigority, so the Emotional part was Key for Sure).
But today, with the Real Hope for my Intimacy Human Right, and for a Better world; i think i can say i can get liberated from the feeling of Duty that made me come from the beginning (for me, for the other Person), which were Much more decissive than my pulsions for the continúed posting.  I mean, the pulsions were a bad annexed to my main Reason, and Not the real cause for my visits and posts).
I Will Always be a Brooke Fan.  And the Memories of Her Will be a real company to my Heart till the day i die.
Im sending my Best Wishes and a Hug, if this is liked, to Her and to Her Lovely Family.
Good-bye, this Adventure was Worth to sometimes be handled and sometimes be enjoyed.  
I learnt a lot (the second book is getting Tremendous, and on this Month ill get published the first one - i think ill Always keep working, i Love It; and if It can bring a little help, then Everything Much better).
Thank You for Every Moment.  Each one was so Valuable!
God Bless You.  Bye!  action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi! Razz

I know what i did say, but the Pictures and the Videos seem to be so CLEAR (Shocked  Question  scratch i think) about the wishing for my humble coming for share some Little post... and the Beautiful Videos of my Lady seem like this too...  Embarassed  Smile
I have Watched this one New to me, "Leandro - Catedral (Brooke Shields)", and it's so GREEEAT!  And Peter Fonda is Simply Tremendous! action smiley
Though it's NOT as Beautiul as these Ones of Brooke Designing.  My Goodness!  
And there, I Do also Enjoy study the Reasons Explained.
Pictures from Africa are so Beautiful too... i think  Shocked  Question  scratch i understand...  Embarassed  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation
I'm also Working hard, on the Offical and Payed Duties (Obligation...) and on the philotexts (Obligation -difficult but tremendous results, i have improved my mind and my letters, after the resting vacation and after training neurones again; better than i was before, really).
If things go normal (actually i Admit im a "Little" Suspect about things happening, but Well, i'm being Positive), i'll get published for the net the first one.  Good!
i am able to come for some times on Kind Gentle Respectful and Objective/helping ways, but i cant do other ways if i dont want to lose my health after it, True.  
I Love Her, but On all the circumstances, i KNOW i'll be getting really ill if i dont do this way.
I Hope someday She comes to me, for a Friendly and Kind talk, Preferibly Childish-like Nothing ways.
i am not posting parts of the second book cause i prefer to get it all exposed as a global integrated sense, and cause i think ill be able to publish by myself on march, less or more and just as it's coming on time (i'll only do another editing more)  tongue smiley
Anyway, when i have some idea i think it may be good, i'll share it.  And i will also come to post if i See any Brooke News.
Please, send to Her a Very Kind Calm Gentle Friendly kiss&hug to Her.
Best Regards!
God Bless!
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: now back to the tasking!  tongue smiley  cheers  hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:56 am

Hi!

This Video about alcoholism, from a personal and from a common/general point of view is so Good, Explanatory and Touching.  A Really Good Job!  cheekey smiley Smile action smiley
I think the Life is Never easy for anybody, but i Agree is a so Great Experience!
cheers Good night  cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:14 am

Hi, good night, how are things!

Came for a moment for Saying some words about society, Morals, genre and me.
I just Did See a sociologist-sexologist talking about Keys for Equality and stopping the so called "genre violences".
Its Key men feel vulnerable, to feel what It means, he said.  But he Did Not continúe this line, and inmmediately went to therapies like massages...
Hipocresy.
Cause i have lived what he Very Consciously was hiding.
Listen.
What i Have lived for last years, in virtual and in real Life is a Crime, following the most elementary principles for human Rights.
Right to be informed of accusations, protecting against any attack by official sources of your country, a legally fundamented contradictory and transparent process before the court...
For more reasons.  I was Not attacking a Woman, i was deffending myself and my Family before a moral attacking from uncontable virtual/real sources.
But im poor and non influential man, caught on a "Right" historical thats Very delicate (Nate Davis... Talent alone... Millions of cases Will be Repeated; he Could not shine in NBA, but Did so Much in ACB... Dont lose Hope, Respect yourself and others, Love your Family...).
Violence (any kind), my dear doctor, is only generating more violence.
If im Actually this mental Calm is Not for organized tortures, but for my personal making (Yes, sir, the Word and the Integrative Reason of Mind are Key to the Sense, global; without It...).  I mean, i got to understand Much better myself and others.  Limitations i Could See as a Sense Adressed me to Forgive All the things.  True.
Ive become an even more  Suspicious and self-protective Person (my Asperger and All Consequences from All the stuff were Never considered); but at once more Self-Confident, controlled and helping one.
Social: Please, dont be blinded by criminal behaviours coming from some (Women Killers are the EXCEPTION; and Im NOT neither);and get a deeper, larger, more real and self-conscious (dont fight fire by the fire...) Visión.
The unjustice (im a Feminist, as the Sense of we we have to be Equal Rights) is Not defeated by more unjustice.  
There're political and social reactions, when You do things this way.  Any pulling for improving any statu quo is finding less or more hard resistances; but when the pulling is Not Well fundamented... Its Much harder, and you're failing to yourself at once.
The Fact i Did listen news Saying spanish supreme court said that when a man is even just deffending his Life before the attacking of a woman, he is Also on the legal type (more Guilt, more punishment...) Of "sexual/genre violences"...
Sense is just what i Have asked for.
I thought i had to say this.  Im NOT changing the Very complicated social moving of this convulsed days (i have been considered on a plane almost similar to the "Naranja Mecánica"... My words are less than Nothing), but It was my Duty.
Wishing Very Best; True from Heart!
Goodness!  Smile action smiley Razz 

PS: Obviously, im coming here Very rarely... Also as i Cant make any other "public" comment related to the Lovely  Brooke... And i Swear im NOT blaming Her, whom i Love.
Its Understandable, OK  Love!  God Bless!
Its a Really New Time to me; which im facing full of Hope!  My Hearted Mind is Better than ever, but im taking care; and if the "plan" is still im Not a "conveniente" one, its OK, ill be Happy on my own; in Fact It makes me happier, my world of Sense (someday ill write and essays on Asperger, as long as im Mr. This: i Did integrate the Reason... rolleeye smiley cheers tongue smiley
).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:33 am

Hi!  Razz

I think the ways for my "civilizing" were Not the Best; but i Cant lie to myself: on the "forum-tramp" that was prepared for me to study my behaviour when i was supposedly feeling "away" from any  company with me, i was talking "too much" (like Pepe moffet to the Kitty in Warner, at least  geek Embarassed scratch).  I knew i was Not alone with the subject of my enduring wishes g(reborn childish as they were born), and Probably searching for trouble only, as It happened, but i was Obsessed and morally Blinded by my obsession.
From this point, whatever may have been the brutality against me, i Do Have to Shut Up; and just Accept what i Did.
To Know i payed more than Enough, and to Know All i have worked and Shared for Good since i started to Know some Philosophy is Calming Very Much my conscience.  Really.  Somehow, i ''repaired".
Now, to me its just a time to Stay Calm, Focused and good, handling any Persisting Consequences from what i Did, and Hoping some day i Will get some real Respect for my privacy and for my work.
Now its time to rest.  Tomorrow im starting another hard working week, on a pretty number of planes.

PS: documentario "Inside Einstein's Mind" is Tremendous, for the Explanatory of his mental experiments.  I have a couple of things to think about It; may be some day ill study this stuff with some more intensity if i can and find time for It.  If not, it Will be OK; i Cant get ill for what is out of my control.  I have to distribute tasks, and the humanistic phylosophy is Neverending field to be worked.
Good night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Yesterday at 12:04 am

Hi!  Razz

How are things going!
Here on Well working days.  Good.  A little Calm -Very Needed after many years-, but motivated.  To See Great Dolph Lundgren -Impressive Gentleman - in El Hormiguero (Great Michael B. Jordan was Not feeling fine -  Mad for this, cause im a Fan, but Dolph said the Next time they both are coming together with Great Sylvester Stallone!  cheers) was Extramotivational for Good Energy Life; and im Going to the cinema to Watch Creed II.  Im a Fan (long time since last i Did Go to Watch a Movie just for me).
And if everything fine, im publishing on Next week.
Very Kindly and Gently, sending Love and Greetings to Brooke, Please.  For some time, i think It Cant be bad, this  Razz action smiley cheekey smiley and Good Wishing; Dreamy Life Loving, She Always is, my Heart.
Bye...  Smile

PS: Sharing Also a Prayer for Brave Julen and Family!  Really nervous and worried for It; sending All of my Hearted Support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Yesterday at 10:12 pm

Hi!  cheekey smiley Razz action smiley

Sorry for Too continúed post.  Just to say this Video-talk on fitness and health is so Good.  She's a Heaven, so Lovely that It hurts.
cheers cheekey smiley hasi I think we make a Good Pair of of workers!!  hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Thank You Please Tell Her my Heart!

PS: more about Art World: Tremendous Premiere Pictures in Madrid, and Great News about Great Robert Redford (Classic Cinema is losing Tremendous Actor, but we'll Always have his Movies) from Paris!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: