Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13828

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 02, 2018 11:32 am

Good morning Smile

on relaxed mood, which is the real one Important for the Quality Work (I understand it's important to get astronauts working perfect in highly stressed situations, but I'm down to earth on my feet).  Really.
I finished the edition I'm doing on epistemology treatise (for Sure, Much more to do, but some time you have to stop it).  I am Working, and I have on mind the main lines of a very difficult treatise on Ethics.  Index less or more fixed.  DIFFICULT, but I Love it.  Calm terms, I think in two years finished to get registered in the Intellectual Property Office (yes, cause other things... geek Laughing Smile ).
I'm Not angry with Sheldon and Picasso.  Freedom on the Creativity, though when what you think affects the way you are, and the way you are affects what you do... then it's important to understand the importance of the "palace" of mind (first "lesson" on ethics)  Smile .
And well, take a look at this, it was not so difficult, to make a child happy; "a mixture of Paul Newman and James Dean" and so, that's The way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qnRpqPjAUs
party smiley  cheekey smiley  party smiley

was it so difficult, huh?  Rolling Eyes

Well, going to the Focusement.  I'm ASPERGER, and what I can Do is some specific field, not much flexible we All should really see; even though my physical simmilarities  geek  Laughing  bounce  party smiley  action smiley , it's Real; and I'm Born Free.
cheers  Razz Big Loving to Brooke for Eternity, so True!!  Razz  cheers
See later.
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat May 05, 2018 2:38 am

Well... I Was too raw and negative.
Im Sure Everything's going to better!; In the ouside and/or at very least in the Soul.
On Radio María, "Hay mucha gente buena" is Nice!
I Believe in God and in Goodness, but my brain is too logic to follow the Faith (which i Respect; too Much to lie about It); and i Regret It, cause its losing important chances for calmer states of mind.  But to Believe and to Know (i Proved It!!!) Theres something thats Transcending the idea of pure materiality..., More than Just our Human Feelings... Its Blessing to me today, like Salvation!
And to Listen and to See and to Know about Good and Socially Caring People is another Big source of Help to me.  Inspirational and Calming.
Good Focusing!  No lie Smile
Any Brainy, Humble and Hearted Help is Welcome to the World!  Im Not a preacher but Just a phylosophy,  but tonight Wanted to share this Smile
My ethics book Will be on the type of "sheldonic" geek Smile Shocked (its the way i am... Smile ) Mind i am: very logic geek , the claiming and the proving of the Need for the Value.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun May 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi!

This time its evident my decission is based upon Calm reflection.
Im going away from the Forum (and very Much reducing my virtual interests).
Its the Ethical thing to Do, and its my Free decission as a Citizen.
I still dont Know how ill get away from the unofficial tramp (Im Not talking about Presidents, True), but on the Living.
Keep Focused in Goodness, Duty and Joy of Living!
A Neverending kiss&hug of Kind Love Endless to Brooke!
Best Wishing, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 am

Hi! Smile

How Beautiful Pictures on that Classy "blue marine" Dress!  Necklace is Very Beautiful too, but Not as Much as You action smiley cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation
(True is that today I'wearing t-shirt on very similar color, and for this time I have to agree that there's something uncontroversibly hateful, the comparissons geek Laughing Razz )
How funny and Adorable Faces, and All! Cool
Thank You, Calm.
I'm Working Very "Hard" Razz for the next weeks.  I have to edit all the essay, nobody else is doing so I have to be very careful cause it will be the definitive versión to publish; cause it's going to get published on the next month, if all run Normal terms.
Now I've got ahead 4 weeks, at least, on Intense study cyclops Basketball ; but I'm Energized and Very Focused.
I Finished the Course -Good!-, at least, so it will be "easier" Smile
Again, Thank You for the helping hand, which was very Brainy and Lovely.
I Love You, and it's BLESSING and SAVING, to be Able to Know Your Support!
And non talking anymore personal now (maybe when meeting again..., me quite What a Face for sure -EXHAUSTED, after this I'll start, after couple of resting weeks, the next treatise, and so on; from... scratch  wave  Smile - but  Razz bounce cheekey smiley at once).
cheers cheekey smiley hasi Big Good Kind LOVING hug! hasi cheekey smiley cheers

PS: bounce cheers party smiley tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley Smile Like a Star @ heaven Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9lw_YmuDk
Love and Freedom Dream; on Peace, Kindness and Respect; I Love You for Eternity!
Now back to the task, very big but good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu May 10, 2018 10:20 am

Hi!

Not much funny mood today.  Some News and some situations, added to "immemorial"problems do keep me very low mood.  I know it's not useful, but my senses do tell myself: hey, that's a Little too much, let's keep a Little close emotionally inside.  Normal, even Ussain Bolt was not Perfect.  Survival is also to follow your deep biorhythms.
Anyway, I'm quite Focused in the Duty and the Book (Treastise), beside focusement in minimizing the hearted impact of the external events and news coming around.  Firm, Alone and Non Needing any Recognizement.
I have found a really Nice Person who is a graphic designer and who also wants to publish a Book by Amazon.  I want to publish by my name directly, not by intermediaries cause this is leaving the Little posible earning at the level of the floor geek Laughing and I know I'm not becoming rich, but after so many years and efforts (sweating body and brain blood, already), I want to value and respect a Little more my Work.
I am doing the edition calm and quite exhaustive, so I'm finishing on the june 15th.  After it, we are doing the lay out and format of the text, and after it we're uploading on Amazon.
Well, I have too many fronts to be facing up (and not only bad therapies -I'm Fixed against them!, the Self-Protection Alert before spies and stalkers at HOME is on Red Alert High; I think this Unjustice should be considered by You the Real Rulers of the World, cause the effects can not only be my ictus or heartattack, it Has to be not only DEVIL, but also dangerous, to play EVIL ways on the Limits of a Person for Undetermined Very Long Time; a Person who is Trying to Bring Sense...  Shocked  scratch  wave  action smiley ; You Are Playing badly with the Hope of the World...  Shocked ) Energizedly, Determinedly and Very Strongly; so that was all.
Best Wish Honestly to Brooke, Big Kind kiss&hug Tight Loving.  See later someday for Sure.

ps: these events in Hawai... I'm so sorry for it.  "Hawai 5-0", as I said, was one of my Favorite Childhood TV; and the Music... party smiley wave bounce
Also, taking the chance for saying that I do also Regret, Honestly, not being able to See a next match between Feliciano López and Rafa Nadal.  True.  God Bless! action smiley  Smile
For Calming Inspiration and Peaceful Strenght, I Like this Song VERY MUCH, as the CANON from Pachelbel, or "AIR" from Bach. Probably my three favorites, though this is...
For "creative but logic storm of new neuronal connections and ideas, I Prefer Mozart.
Well, sharing, Hoping it may Inspire You for Good too Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmT_Sskaek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri May 11, 2018 11:39 am

Hi Smile

working very Focused.
I have to apologise -No problema with it- for the too rude and raw ways I used yesterday.  For the reason I know today the hate on me has been quite reduced, and that many ones who thought so bad of me have changed, even just a Little at very least i know.
I am Not wishing anything bad to those who attacked me for the last 12 years, or even before.
But Please just understand I am Human, and the things were so tough.  They still are; for the spy+stalked isolation+experimentation+virtual recreations+therapeutical implementations.
For these Reasons I Need the HEALTHY Distance from those who Directly participated  on these things.  It's Not hate, True; it's just a too Instinctive Self-Protection which PULLING I Can't evítate on my Mind (neuronal circuits of Alert were very fixed by those practices against my Free and Honest doing -yeah, maybe too intense, but it was Good in the beginning, after, my negative reactions were just a Self-Protective Reaction, made by my structural circumstances of life: asperger+problematic embrionary phase+problematic living...  Rolling Eyes ; in All Responsabilities, the Personal Circumstances that are Conditioning the behaviour of a Person should be Valued).
I think it's too Difficult to get normally involved with the ones who got Directly and Continuedly related to me by any of these ways I commented; but hates have to get Avoided.
I Need a Peaceful Life to Develope All these Beauties I've Got on my Mind.  This Means some Respect to my Existential Needs, Which are Contemplated by the Human Rights Declaration.
Just want to bring some sense of wisdom and goddness.  Please, you should believe what I say about my work; it's very good, beyond my personal past and situation.
And, to People Who may Respect and love me, I Just Want to send to them a Hug of Best Wishing and mutual Feelings.
And, about Brooke, I Just Want to tell her that I'd Like to share a Nice, Friendly and Kind talk to her, whom I will Love Forever True.
Now back to work, really, really hard, oh my  Shocked  study  cheers  Don't worry, there's the weekend for some rest and for not thinking that much about the things that I mentioned as still really disturbing.  I'm Sure that if I could get some time on a real starting over, away from all those influences that I commented, I would get not so slowly to previous states of mind, "wishing" book presentations and more social things, and my neuronal circuits would get to more normal levels of alert (they're just risks to Health, Nothing useful at all for anything, I Swear; the Sense I Found by my Philosophy to Trascendence was the Source that "cured" my childhood -"hate" to Father, and its psycological derivations- all other things were just... oh my, I just prefer non comment; and you can be sure that my too "explossive" behaviour towards the Ladies could have got modulated by much less invassive and hurting strategies of mind: Cognitivist Therapies, which in fact were the ones my own Philosophy Ment to me on it too, beyond the unnatural behaviour by fears before the social punishment for my ways -just ways, no active doing; well, the glance was too dirty I admit-, the Philosophy brought the good Natural Being to me).
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue May 15, 2018 1:00 am

Hi Smile

Years taught to me many things.  One of them is that when a Person is hated by others, any excuse and moment are good to Hurt this person -to haters-, and that there is No compassion and No help, so very usually.  In times of Socrat, Jesus, Einstein and Today.
For this, im afraid from saying this, but i have to.  Its Little, but It makes Sense to me.  Im Not Focused at All in disturbing sport People.  I Admire a them.  Rafa Nadal, LeBron James... For Real.
Im Not Wishing bad to anybody.
im Actually at some Human Limit, Stress for almost infinite Reasons since i remember, but Increased very Much with no Help nor Sense since 2009 and so.  True.  I Cant Work Out on these ways anymore, and for this i have to go.  If i can bring something good (Hated by so many, i Know; though its nonsense), i have to make an Honest choice, as long as im Really Alone before the Stream from "nowhere but from Everywhere".
I Cant be What You want me to be, a continued sacrifice.  I have to Protect myself to Stay Alive; im Not joking.  And its Not something selfish, though even from this only perspective my decission would be morally justified the same.
I gave here All i could for twelve years, and i have been receiving... Oh my Goodness!
Well, i have a Life, a Family, Responsabilities...
Its Serious and Blessing Stuff.
Im Just asking You for a chance to live in Peace and free, and with some Basic Human Dignity.
I Dont want and i Cant change the world, dont Care for this.  My phylosophy im taking Just as a moral Duty -and an asperger Big Joy-, not as any useful project or mission for future.  True.
Im working so hard on the days, and this turns me exhausted but satisfied.  Ill take Care.
Take Care, Have Good, God Bless!
Kiss&hug to Brooke Loving, maybe some day She Will Come to me in Person for a Nice Friendly Talk.  But if Not, It Will be OK and ill Always Wish Well the same.
Focused not only in very Necessary Self-protection, but Also, and very Decissively by the Help from God, in Goodness.
My book, if All is going normal, Will be published by end of june.  After, as Soon as possible some resting vacation. And the world Will be the same, and Heaven's God Will be Always there waiting.
Bye, See... action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 am

Only for a momento.
I was mistaken when I said this world is never changing.
The fact I am not making a difference for it, for two main reasons: 1) my skills are too abstract to the real world, and 2) for too many odds (hate, abandon, poverty and lack of influence...); and the fact my life will never get moved to better, cause many of those odds are there for "something" (you know...); does not mean the world can't change for the better, at some level and at some sides.
In fact, in history, this has happened for some times.
I Know I will not be involved with these processes, for what I said, but it may happen.  I Admit it, though I'm not exactly much optismistic, I Have to Admit it.  When it's about hope, I'll not be the one killing it; if this hope is for good and  when the truth (even when it's only in terms of not too big percentages) is with it.  Never!  It's Nothing able to ever reach me I Know, but I'm loyal to the Truth.
God Bless.

ps: Why, all the things?  And I answer to myself, Easily: Because the world is, even though all the changing, what it is wave
psi: now I'm sending a mail to my ex-director telling him I'm not doctorating.  Gently and Respectfully.  It's Not just for the abandon (these things I Can't ever forget) but cause I Can't Work the ways the Academy is Asking to me.  If I could, even though the deception, I'd keep doing the thesis.
ps: it's done.  Finito.  Alone, Standing Tall before All the Hate. I'm Actually Thinking about the Death as a Real Liberation. But I will Never suicide, even though when I may be Dreaming of the Good Dying as if it was Paradise. Maybe when my Needing Family is Gone, supposing I'm astill alive then, I'll be Thinking about it... Phil Jackson was Right (I Know Everytime I Mention a Person, the Punishing Comes, as if I was the devil Shocked ; when it's Not me, but You the Haters), when he talked to Pau Gasol about Hemingway and sent him a Book.
In any case, I will Not be planning vengeances before passing away, for a matter of Moral and Religious Principles; the Same Ones that Stop me Always, even if i did ever get Oldest I think, from suicide. Really Smile but I'm Gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu May 17, 2018 9:26 am

Blessing Sleep tonigh, my Goodness.  When you work that much, the non sleeping is a killing stuff.  We have to take Real care for these things.  I Do.
On times of Focusement.  The sharing Calm my nerves, for my natural anxiety for have finished all the job in one day, which is impossible; as it's impossible to me to erase the pain and all bad things in the world.  Calm we have to go on, cause if not... Bad stuff.
Congratulations to Atlético de Madrid!
Greetings Good, I'm going to work hard again.  Calm and by some rests along the way.
Bye action smiley

ps: this I Had to share, it appeared as an add along the Reproducing of a Video Music I was Listening to, and I had to make the choice for the complete versión and share it here (I'll Listen to it at home).  It's Wise, Good and "Urgent" to this Society that has almost everyone of us (I mean, People from privileged societies, from Europe, USA...), including the Kids, running so fast and with no time to reflect.  
And it's Urgent to this Society, progressively focused in Individuality (I carry the aspergerian cross as a genetic limit -the conductist therapy-pressure on me, at 49 years, for changing it is just an Unfair and Nonsense punishment to a Free Human Being who did go through all I shared here; it's written-; but, as Moses  Smile , I Want to Make the Young People Notice it, to the Future).  
Cause when we reflect about the Living (as a Complete thing that is Involving All of it) you're not getting a definitive answer maybe (for the most of cases, hopefully, when it's a transcendent stuff), but you're getting close to a better Criterion, and you get self-consciousness; also, you develope your human identity which makes the kid able to recognize him/herself in others too (not in obviously bad role models, you know...; it's too evidently impossible, and Good Saving thing), and you get culturized, and you mature and you're able to somehow direct your life in terms of what still and will Always be our deep Human Constitution, no matter if you cant' fix it as a number -in fact, this is one of the Keys to ourHumanity.
Honestly, if there's still a chance for this World, one of the Most Important Needed things (obviously, not the only one) is the Wise and Good PhiloLearning, from Childhood and very Soon.  This Video Explains it so Well.
Bravo, so Good that I had to Post it Here, even beyond the fact i know there's visible publicity in it (it's SO GOOD, the private sector of enterprises, big and not so big, Get Involved with these Very Good things):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3BumAX-eME

Ah, and I'm not forgetting Razz this One cheers bounce hasi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNGFSEcRSZI Smile Laughing Razz
Good Greeting Goodness! Hugs!
And Special Guest Hug to the Very Lovely Beautiful Brooke Shields Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun May 20, 2018 12:20 am

Hi Smile

I Was joking about me Moses, obviously. The Fact im Fixed on my Freedom and Human Dignity Does Not mean me on vengeance. Too easy to See.
Im Sorry for last Sad events, and for All in past and in future, my Goodness pain.
And if in the metaphysics theres any Junger's bad sincronicity, my Moral Conscience is Very Calm on It, as im the one Wishing Well and, i Honestly Think, doing things Well.
Greetings to Pablo Iglesias and Irene Montero. I Dont Think they have to go. Enough: adapting polítical program away from marxism in terms of goals (Marx was not mistaken in all things), socialist Democratic clear.
And that was All.
Wishing Sense, Goodness, Freedom, Health and Peace!
And Kind tight kiss&hug to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Yesterday at 12:04 am

There're cameras in my House... I See It by the virtual feed-backs...
Times for Only Survive.
Cuarto Milenio showed the human stupidity by mortal viral Challenging...
Wanna Know What i cant Understand yet?  My ability for Getting Still surprised.  Piece of an...
My Goodness.  Human...
I Honestly Apologise for have ever come, for All i said, even for exist if You want.
Dont worry, ill only be publishing the book for psycologic deffense before your global attack in the shadows but no so Much; but i wont write anything else.  I Swear.
Please Sorry me for All.
How to ruin a Life.  You should be the ones writing, for your Experience on What You Did to me.
Well, again, im so Sorry Please.
I Swear ill Not be thinking of vengeances.  True.  Ill Just be fighting to Stay Psycologically Alive.  
True.
And my Soul, of Course.

Ps: if You torture a Person and this doesnt want to befriend anybody at All Related friend to torturers... This is not a personality transtorn, its Just Wills to Stay Alive and Moral and Justice Sense. Any other interpretation is perverted prejudice or imposible ignorance.
God Bless Us.
Please dont Believe in anything i said before, i Was under drug Love effect, pure animality. I Was Bad. Im Sorry. True.
Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Yesterday at 12:00 pm

Hi Smile

to play some sarcasm mixed with the truth (in the usual stream of cynicism we all know in history and on all days) was the only way to be able to keep some calm, yesterday's night.  Attacked by those feelings upon the human Real doing, and upon the Real doing to me.
I'm Sorry.  It was a Matter of Psycological True Survival.  No joke now.
Anyway, I have to Stay Honor to the Truth and to the Justice and to the Dignity of my Freedom.
After all happened and happening... it's All Impossible, in terms of further understandings.  I Can't Change, I Won't Change.  You Can't Play with People Dignity, Intimacy and Freedom.  It's All said up.
I'll Be OK.  I Have my Family, my People, and my Thinking/Feeling Worlds.  I'll not be sharing them anymore.
The isolation and Total Lack of Explicity on Honest Truth, if it was by non stalking me and non spying me those ways, I would have accepted; but All together is IMPOSSIBLE.  If I persist, I Know it will take me to Die.  Michael Jackson...
True.
But did not came to say this.  Just to send Greetings to All Good and Respectful People, even though when they stay doing nothing to help others; and Specially to Brooke, Whom I'll Always Be Loving from the Heart.  Very Best Wishing, Love.
I'm Working Very Hard, Making Sense.  Finishing I think on the 15th june.
This job is not for getting politically involved, even not socially neither I guess (the perduring experience... I'm Afraid cause the spying shows Nothing potentially good to me; again, History...).  
It's just a shout of Meaning and a Promise to the Soul.  
NOTHING to change the world.  True.  You'll see how it all remains very private on my sphere.  The possible necessary time to erase me will not come, you'll see.
God Bless!
All will remain Calm; I'm Going Very Far on my Soul from the spies, the stalkers, the haters... God Will Know Who's Good or not; I am Just Wating to Live.  And for this I Know I have to Get Away from any social influencing role.  Somehow, my role was understood as something "else", much worse and more dangerous than Spike Lee Discourse, or Keanu Reeves one, by instance.
If to it, we add the fact my ideas came on the companion of Very Horrific Accusations on me, for stalker and so...
The perception on me, as Time has Proved to me, has to be HORRIBLE.  And The Consequences for it... I've suffered and I'm suffering them, but I Know they can even get Worse.
The mix is Big enough to run away as fast as I can.  Always Focused in Goodness, Law and Family.  And in Truth, and in the Transcendental Existence; though in the more ordinary Good too.
And a kissed hug Loving Honest to Brooke, Please.  Good-bye, Lady.  You'll Never have to handle anything else from me, Stay Calm on it cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
(NO sarcasms but  Razz on this All)
Smile I'm HONESTLY sorry for All the bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: