Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13930

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 02, 2018 11:32 am

Good morning Smile

on relaxed mood, which is the real one Important for the Quality Work (I understand it's important to get astronauts working perfect in highly stressed situations, but I'm down to earth on my feet).  Really.
I finished the edition I'm doing on epistemology treatise (for Sure, Much more to do, but some time you have to stop it).  I am Working, and I have on mind the main lines of a very difficult treatise on Ethics.  Index less or more fixed.  DIFFICULT, but I Love it.  Calm terms, I think in two years finished to get registered in the Intellectual Property Office (yes, cause other things... geek Laughing Smile ).
I'm Not angry with Sheldon and Picasso.  Freedom on the Creativity, though when what you think affects the way you are, and the way you are affects what you do... then it's important to understand the importance of the "palace" of mind (first "lesson" on ethics)  Smile .
And well, take a look at this, it was not so difficult, to make a child happy; "a mixture of Paul Newman and James Dean" and so, that's The way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qnRpqPjAUs
party smiley  cheekey smiley  party smiley

was it so difficult, huh?  Rolling Eyes

Well, going to the Focusement.  I'm ASPERGER, and what I can Do is some specific field, not much flexible we All should really see; even though my physical simmilarities  geek  Laughing  bounce  party smiley  action smiley , it's Real; and I'm Born Free.
cheers  Razz Big Loving to Brooke for Eternity, so True!!  Razz  cheers
See later.
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat May 05, 2018 2:38 am

Well... I Was too raw and negative.
Im Sure Everything's going to better!; In the ouside and/or at very least in the Soul.
On Radio María, "Hay mucha gente buena" is Nice!
I Believe in God and in Goodness, but my brain is too logic to follow the Faith (which i Respect; too Much to lie about It); and i Regret It, cause its losing important chances for calmer states of mind.  But to Believe and to Know (i Proved It!!!) Theres something thats Transcending the idea of pure materiality..., More than Just our Human Feelings... Its Blessing to me today, like Salvation!
And to Listen and to See and to Know about Good and Socially Caring People is another Big source of Help to me.  Inspirational and Calming.
Good Focusing!  No lie Smile
Any Brainy, Humble and Hearted Help is Welcome to the World!  Im Not a preacher but Just a phylosophy,  but tonight Wanted to share this Smile
My ethics book Will be on the type of "sheldonic" geek Smile Shocked (its the way i am... Smile ) Mind i am: very logic geek , the claiming and the proving of the Need for the Value.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun May 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Hi!

This time its evident my decission is based upon Calm reflection.
Im going away from the Forum (and very Much reducing my virtual interests).
Its the Ethical thing to Do, and its my Free decission as a Citizen.
I still dont Know how ill get away from the unofficial tramp (Im Not talking about Presidents, True), but on the Living.
Keep Focused in Goodness, Duty and Joy of Living!
A Neverending kiss&hug of Kind Love Endless to Brooke!
Best Wishing, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue May 08, 2018 10:15 am

Hi! Smile

How Beautiful Pictures on that Classy "blue marine" Dress!  Necklace is Very Beautiful too, but Not as Much as You action smiley cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation
(True is that today I'wearing t-shirt on very similar color, and for this time I have to agree that there's something uncontroversibly hateful, the comparissons geek Laughing Razz )
How funny and Adorable Faces, and All! Cool
Thank You, Calm.
I'm Working Very "Hard" Razz for the next weeks.  I have to edit all the essay, nobody else is doing so I have to be very careful cause it will be the definitive versión to publish; cause it's going to get published on the next month, if all run Normal terms.
Now I've got ahead 4 weeks, at least, on Intense study cyclops Basketball ; but I'm Energized and Very Focused.
I Finished the Course -Good!-, at least, so it will be "easier" Smile
Again, Thank You for the helping hand, which was very Brainy and Lovely.
I Love You, and it's BLESSING and SAVING, to be Able to Know Your Support!
And non talking anymore personal now (maybe when meeting again..., me quite What a Face for sure -EXHAUSTED, after this I'll start, after couple of resting weeks, the next treatise, and so on; from... scratch  wave  Smile - but  Razz bounce cheekey smiley at once).
cheers cheekey smiley hasi Big Good Kind LOVING hug! hasi cheekey smiley cheers

PS: bounce cheers party smiley tongue smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley tongue smiley Smile Like a Star @ heaven Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF9lw_YmuDk
Love and Freedom Dream; on Peace, Kindness and Respect; I Love You for Eternity!
Now back to the task, very big but good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu May 10, 2018 10:20 am

Hi!

Not much funny mood today.  Some News and some situations, added to "immemorial"problems do keep me very low mood.  I know it's not useful, but my senses do tell myself: hey, that's a Little too much, let's keep a Little close emotionally inside.  Normal, even Ussain Bolt was not Perfect.  Survival is also to follow your deep biorhythms.
Anyway, I'm quite Focused in the Duty and the Book (Treastise), beside focusement in minimizing the hearted impact of the external events and news coming around.  Firm, Alone and Non Needing any Recognizement.
I have found a really Nice Person who is a graphic designer and who also wants to publish a Book by Amazon.  I want to publish by my name directly, not by intermediaries cause this is leaving the Little posible earning at the level of the floor geek Laughing and I know I'm not becoming rich, but after so many years and efforts (sweating body and brain blood, already), I want to value and respect a Little more my Work.
I am doing the edition calm and quite exhaustive, so I'm finishing on the june 15th.  After it, we are doing the lay out and format of the text, and after it we're uploading on Amazon.
Well, I have too many fronts to be facing up (and not only bad therapies -I'm Fixed against them!, the Self-Protection Alert before spies and stalkers at HOME is on Red Alert High; I think this Unjustice should be considered by You the Real Rulers of the World, cause the effects can not only be my ictus or heartattack, it Has to be not only DEVIL, but also dangerous, to play EVIL ways on the Limits of a Person for Undetermined Very Long Time; a Person who is Trying to Bring Sense...  Shocked  scratch  wave  action smiley ; You Are Playing badly with the Hope of the World...  Shocked ) Energizedly, Determinedly and Very Strongly; so that was all.
Best Wish Honestly to Brooke, Big Kind kiss&hug Tight Loving.  See later someday for Sure.

ps: these events in Hawai... I'm so sorry for it.  "Hawai 5-0", as I said, was one of my Favorite Childhood TV; and the Music... party smiley wave bounce
Also, taking the chance for saying that I do also Regret, Honestly, not being able to See a next match between Feliciano López and Rafa Nadal.  True.  God Bless! action smiley  Smile
For Calming Inspiration and Peaceful Strenght, I Like this Song VERY MUCH, as the CANON from Pachelbel, or "AIR" from Bach. Probably my three favorites, though this is...
For "creative but logic storm of new neuronal connections and ideas, I Prefer Mozart.
Well, sharing, Hoping it may Inspire You for Good too Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwmT_Sskaek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri May 11, 2018 11:39 am

Hi Smile

working very Focused.
I have to apologise -No problema with it- for the too rude and raw ways I used yesterday.  For the reason I know today the hate on me has been quite reduced, and that many ones who thought so bad of me have changed, even just a Little at very least i know.
I am Not wishing anything bad to those who attacked me for the last 12 years, or even before.
But Please just understand I am Human, and the things were so tough.  They still are; for the spy+stalked isolation+experimentation+virtual recreations+therapeutical implementations.
For these Reasons I Need the HEALTHY Distance from those who Directly participated  on these things.  It's Not hate, True; it's just a too Instinctive Self-Protection which PULLING I Can't evítate on my Mind (neuronal circuits of Alert were very fixed by those practices against my Free and Honest doing -yeah, maybe too intense, but it was Good in the beginning, after, my negative reactions were just a Self-Protective Reaction, made by my structural circumstances of life: asperger+problematic embrionary phase+problematic living...  Rolling Eyes ; in All Responsabilities, the Personal Circumstances that are Conditioning the behaviour of a Person should be Valued).
I think it's too Difficult to get normally involved with the ones who got Directly and Continuedly related to me by any of these ways I commented; but hates have to get Avoided.
I Need a Peaceful Life to Develope All these Beauties I've Got on my Mind.  This Means some Respect to my Existential Needs, Which are Contemplated by the Human Rights Declaration.
Just want to bring some sense of wisdom and goddness.  Please, you should believe what I say about my work; it's very good, beyond my personal past and situation.
And, to People Who may Respect and love me, I Just Want to send to them a Hug of Best Wishing and mutual Feelings.
And, about Brooke, I Just Want to tell her that I'd Like to share a Nice, Friendly and Kind talk to her, whom I will Love Forever True.
Now back to work, really, really hard, oh my  Shocked  study  cheers  Don't worry, there's the weekend for some rest and for not thinking that much about the things that I mentioned as still really disturbing.  I'm Sure that if I could get some time on a real starting over, away from all those influences that I commented, I would get not so slowly to previous states of mind, "wishing" book presentations and more social things, and my neuronal circuits would get to more normal levels of alert (they're just risks to Health, Nothing useful at all for anything, I Swear; the Sense I Found by my Philosophy to Trascendence was the Source that "cured" my childhood -"hate" to Father, and its psycological derivations- all other things were just... oh my, I just prefer non comment; and you can be sure that my too "explossive" behaviour towards the Ladies could have got modulated by much less invassive and hurting strategies of mind: Cognitivist Therapies, which in fact were the ones my own Philosophy Ment to me on it too, beyond the unnatural behaviour by fears before the social punishment for my ways -just ways, no active doing; well, the glance was too dirty I admit-, the Philosophy brought the good Natural Being to me).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue May 15, 2018 1:00 am

Hi Smile

Years taught to me many things.  One of them is that when a Person is hated by others, any excuse and moment are good to Hurt this person -to haters-, and that there is No compassion and No help, so very usually.  In times of Socrat, Jesus, Einstein and Today.
For this, im afraid from saying this, but i have to.  Its Little, but It makes Sense to me.  Im Not Focused at All in disturbing sport People.  I Admire a them.  Rafa Nadal, LeBron James... For Real.
Im Not Wishing bad to anybody.
im Actually at some Human Limit, Stress for almost infinite Reasons since i remember, but Increased very Much with no Help nor Sense since 2009 and so.  True.  I Cant Work Out on these ways anymore, and for this i have to go.  If i can bring something good (Hated by so many, i Know; though its nonsense), i have to make an Honest choice, as long as im Really Alone before the Stream from "nowhere but from Everywhere".
I Cant be What You want me to be, a continued sacrifice.  I have to Protect myself to Stay Alive; im Not joking.  And its Not something selfish, though even from this only perspective my decission would be morally justified the same.
I gave here All i could for twelve years, and i have been receiving... Oh my Goodness!
Well, i have a Life, a Family, Responsabilities...
Its Serious and Blessing Stuff.
Im Just asking You for a chance to live in Peace and free, and with some Basic Human Dignity.
I Dont want and i Cant change the world, dont Care for this.  My phylosophy im taking Just as a moral Duty -and an asperger Big Joy-, not as any useful project or mission for future.  True.
Im working so hard on the days, and this turns me exhausted but satisfied.  Ill take Care.
Take Care, Have Good, God Bless!
Kiss&hug to Brooke Loving, maybe some day She Will Come to me in Person for a Nice Friendly Talk.  But if Not, It Will be OK and ill Always Wish Well the same.
Focused not only in very Necessary Self-protection, but Also, and very Decissively by the Help from God, in Goodness.
My book, if All is going normal, Will be published by end of june.  After, as Soon as possible some resting vacation. And the world Will be the same, and Heaven's God Will be Always there waiting.
Bye, See... action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 am

Only for a momento.
I was mistaken when I said this world is never changing.
The fact I am not making a difference for it, for two main reasons: 1) my skills are too abstract to the real world, and 2) for too many odds (hate, abandon, poverty and lack of influence...); and the fact my life will never get moved to better, cause many of those odds are there for "something" (you know...); does not mean the world can't change for the better, at some level and at some sides.
In fact, in history, this has happened for some times.
I Know I will not be involved with these processes, for what I said, but it may happen.  I Admit it, though I'm not exactly much optismistic, I Have to Admit it.  When it's about hope, I'll not be the one killing it; if this hope is for good and  when the truth (even when it's only in terms of not too big percentages) is with it.  Never!  It's Nothing able to ever reach me I Know, but I'm loyal to the Truth.
God Bless.

ps: Why, all the things?  And I answer to myself, Easily: Because the world is, even though all the changing, what it is wave
psi: now I'm sending a mail to my ex-director telling him I'm not doctorating.  Gently and Respectfully.  It's Not just for the abandon (these things I Can't ever forget) but cause I Can't Work the ways the Academy is Asking to me.  If I could, even though the deception, I'd keep doing the thesis.
ps: it's done.  Finito.  Alone, Standing Tall before All the Hate. I'm Actually Thinking about the Death as a Real Liberation. But I will Never suicide, even though when I may be Dreaming of the Good Dying as if it was Paradise. Maybe when my Needing Family is Gone, supposing I'm astill alive then, I'll be Thinking about it... Phil Jackson was Right (I Know Everytime I Mention a Person, the Punishing Comes, as if I was the devil Shocked ; when it's Not me, but You the Haters), when he talked to Pau Gasol about Hemingway and sent him a Book.
In any case, I will Not be planning vengeances before passing away, for a matter of Moral and Religious Principles; the Same Ones that Stop me Always, even if i did ever get Oldest I think, from suicide. Really Smile but I'm Gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu May 17, 2018 9:26 am

Blessing Sleep tonigh, my Goodness.  When you work that much, the non sleeping is a killing stuff.  We have to take Real care for these things.  I Do.
On times of Focusement.  The sharing Calm my nerves, for my natural anxiety for have finished all the job in one day, which is impossible; as it's impossible to me to erase the pain and all bad things in the world.  Calm we have to go on, cause if not... Bad stuff.
Congratulations to Atlético de Madrid!
Greetings Good, I'm going to work hard again.  Calm and by some rests along the way.
Bye action smiley

ps: this I Had to share, it appeared as an add along the Reproducing of a Video Music I was Listening to, and I had to make the choice for the complete versión and share it here (I'll Listen to it at home).  It's Wise, Good and "Urgent" to this Society that has almost everyone of us (I mean, People from privileged societies, from Europe, USA...), including the Kids, running so fast and with no time to reflect.  
And it's Urgent to this Society, progressively focused in Individuality (I carry the aspergerian cross as a genetic limit -the conductist therapy-pressure on me, at 49 years, for changing it is just an Unfair and Nonsense punishment to a Free Human Being who did go through all I shared here; it's written-; but, as Moses  Smile , I Want to Make the Young People Notice it, to the Future).  
Cause when we reflect about the Living (as a Complete thing that is Involving All of it) you're not getting a definitive answer maybe (for the most of cases, hopefully, when it's a transcendent stuff), but you're getting close to a better Criterion, and you get self-consciousness; also, you develope your human identity which makes the kid able to recognize him/herself in others too (not in obviously bad role models, you know...; it's too evidently impossible, and Good Saving thing), and you get culturized, and you mature and you're able to somehow direct your life in terms of what still and will Always be our deep Human Constitution, no matter if you cant' fix it as a number -in fact, this is one of the Keys to ourHumanity.
Honestly, if there's still a chance for this World, one of the Most Important Needed things (obviously, not the only one) is the Wise and Good PhiloLearning, from Childhood and very Soon.  This Video Explains it so Well.
Bravo, so Good that I had to Post it Here, even beyond the fact i know there's visible publicity in it (it's SO GOOD, the private sector of enterprises, big and not so big, Get Involved with these Very Good things):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3BumAX-eME

Ah, and I'm not forgetting Razz this One cheers bounce hasi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNGFSEcRSZI Smile Laughing Razz
Good Greeting Goodness! Hugs!
And Special Guest Hug to the Very Lovely Beautiful Brooke Shields Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun May 20, 2018 12:20 am

Hi Smile

I Was joking about me Moses, obviously. The Fact im Fixed on my Freedom and Human Dignity Does Not mean me on vengeance. Too easy to See.
Im Sorry for last Sad events, and for All in past and in future, my Goodness pain.
And if in the metaphysics theres any Junger's bad sincronicity, my Moral Conscience is Very Calm on It, as im the one Wishing Well and, i Honestly Think, doing things Well.
Greetings to Pablo Iglesias and Irene Montero. I Dont Think they have to go. Enough: adapting polítical program away from marxism in terms of goals (Marx was not mistaken in all things), socialist Democratic clear.
And that was All.
Wishing Sense, Goodness, Freedom, Health and Peace!
And Kind tight kiss&hug to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Mon May 21, 2018 12:04 am

There're cameras in my House... I See It by the virtual feed-backs...
Times for Only Survive.
Cuarto Milenio showed the human stupidity by mortal viral Challenging...
Wanna Know What i cant Understand yet?  My ability for Getting Still surprised.  Piece of an...
My Goodness.  Human...
I Honestly Apologise for have ever come, for All i said, even for exist if You want.
Dont worry, ill only be publishing the book for psycologic deffense before your global attack in the shadows but no so Much; but i wont write anything else.  I Swear.
Please Sorry me for All.
How to ruin a Life.  You should be the ones writing, for your Experience on What You Did to me.
Well, again, im so Sorry Please.
I Swear ill Not be thinking of vengeances.  True.  Ill Just be fighting to Stay Psycologically Alive.  
True.
And my Soul, of Course.

Ps: if You torture a Person and this doesnt want to befriend anybody at All Related friend to torturers... This is not a personality transtorn, its Just Wills to Stay Alive and Moral and Justice Sense. Any other interpretation is perverted prejudice or imposible ignorance.
God Bless Us.
Please dont Believe in anything i said before, i Was under drug Love effect, pure animality. I Was Bad. Im Sorry. True.
Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Mon May 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi Smile

to play some sarcasm mixed with the truth (in the usual stream of cynicism we all know in history and on all days) was the only way to be able to keep some calm, yesterday's night.  Attacked by those feelings upon the human Real doing, and upon the Real doing to me.
I'm Sorry.  It was a Matter of Psycological True Survival.  No joke now.
Anyway, I have to Stay Honor to the Truth and to the Justice and to the Dignity of my Freedom.
After all happened and happening... it's All Impossible, in terms of further understandings.  I Can't Change, I Won't Change.  You Can't Play with People Dignity, Intimacy and Freedom.  It's All said up.
I'll Be OK.  I Have my Family, my People, and my Thinking/Feeling Worlds.  I'll not be sharing them anymore.
The isolation and Total Lack of Explicity on Honest Truth, if it was by non stalking me and non spying me those ways, I would have accepted; but All together is IMPOSSIBLE.  If I persist, I Know it will take me to Die.  Michael Jackson...
True.
But did not came to say this.  Just to send Greetings to All Good and Respectful People, even though when they stay doing nothing to help others; and Specially to Brooke, Whom I'll Always Be Loving from the Heart.  Very Best Wishing, Love.
I'm Working Very Hard, Making Sense.  Finishing I think on the 15th june.
This job is not for getting politically involved, even not socially neither I guess (the perduring experience... I'm Afraid cause the spying shows Nothing potentially good to me; again, History...).  
It's just a shout of Meaning and a Promise to the Soul.  
NOTHING to change the world.  True.  You'll see how it all remains very private on my sphere.  The possible necessary time to erase me will not come, you'll see.
God Bless!
All will remain Calm; I'm Going Very Far on my Soul from the spies, the stalkers, the haters... God Will Know Who's Good or not; I am Just Wating to Live.  And for this I Know I have to Get Away from any social influencing role.  Somehow, my role was understood as something "else", much worse and more dangerous than Spike Lee Discourse, or Keanu Reeves one, by instance.
If to it, we add the fact my ideas came on the companion of Very Horrific Accusations on me, for stalker and so...
The perception on me, as Time has Proved to me, has to be HORRIBLE.  And The Consequences for it... I've suffered and I'm suffering them, but I Know they can even get Worse.
The mix is Big enough to run away as fast as I can.  Always Focused in Goodness, Law and Family.  And in Truth, and in the Transcendental Existence; though in the more ordinary Good too.
And a kissed hug Loving Honest to Brooke, Please.  Good-bye, Lady.  You'll Never have to handle anything else from me, Stay Calm on it cheekey smiley action smiley Razz
(NO sarcasms but  Razz on this All)
Smile I'm HONESTLY sorry for All the bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 23, 2018 9:12 am

This is an actualized note on the epistemologic treatise:
"Por muy loables que fueran los instintos de liberación individual y colectiva (aunque de índole elitista) que movían a Nietzsche, lo cierto es que sus teorías del “superhombre” sirvieron de inspiración al nacionalsocialismo de Hitler.  Y no todo se debe a un error de interpretación por parte de este último; hay, en el pensamiento de Nietzsche, un fondo desprovisto de compasión y de verdadera humanidad moral; por sí, necesariamente universalista, como en Kant o en Lévinas.  Sobre todo, en este último hay un humanismo plenamente consciente de que la valoración y el reconocimiento del individuo deben venir dados  con independencia de sus fuerzas mostradas en el “combate”; puesto que, en la práctica, dichas fuerzas siempre aparecen subordinadas al contexto histórico y vital de cada uno, y nunca son completamente elegibles (como también sucede con la dotación genética concreta de cada persona)".

And I'd add, if we're talking in a more generalistic context: whatever the toughness of the vital situations, there's always a fixed space for the inner election, at very least.  Coherently to this, somehow, we're all responsible for All the things happening.  This has not to be taken in terms of paralizing culpability, but in terms of active morality (and obviously, neither in terms of a too hurting/self-punishing existence, for the substance of the note I shared; it's all under a balancing, and we can do what we can do, even though this has to be defined in terms of human, as an aperturistic consciousness/conscience).
In all this, the Christian (and Kantian) Idea of Never Treating Others as pure tools or instruments for any issue (DEHUMANIZING them, taking Away from Them the Rights to Freedom, to a Free Choice, to Know the terms of the human Relationships...; and No matter how precious this issue may be to any ones- is SHINING SO BRIGHTLY.  We're All responsible for it too.

And I Know that saying this is Not exactly helping my Existence.  Punishment from some, oblivion from others.  Bad business, my Friend geek Smile

ps: my treatise was not done for playing "El Renacido" Role in the Reality of the whole Philosophical History, to get extrapolated to the whole context of my existence (i did see very clearly the editorial-universitary conspiration on this side too).  The historical critizising that my essay contains is done for a nice amount of things, where all are complementing the others: 1) personal investigation, 2) clear justification and explanation of the edge of my thinking, 3) find out a common line in the history of the human thinking, for the better.

psII: and, from the valuation of all that has been done to me by those Very Clear and Firm Moral Principles, I am so Sorry to have to Honeslty say I Know I'll Never be able to forgive all the bad things done to me by the conspiration (spy, stalk, cameras in my house...).
Among other things, I Sadly have to Confess from my Heart, this feeling of Unjustice almost as big as the Universe -in my Heart-, has taken me to Lose my Loving Feelings for the Person Brooke Shields.
I Have to Stay Honest (I'm asperger and traumatized by all my living and actually and for years manipulated from the shadows... you know... geek , it's my Only Salvation), I Can't Love her.  And I Want She to Know it, cause the Lies are so Bad to the Heart.
And Please Dont Feel Guilty, I'm Still Hopeful about the Life.  And if someday I'm alone again (Xisca is quite older than me  Crying or Very sad  Exclamation  wave  study  Smile ), and I have still got forces in my body and my mind, I think after some years it's probable I try to search for another Woman Companion.
God Bless us All!
Anyway, from this HONEST TRUTH, I would Not regret at all to have a conversation to Brooke, if She ever Wanted  Crying or Very sad  action smiley  Razz  cheekey smiley  cheers
I DON'T hate Her, PERSONA.  I SWEAR!

psIII: and this is another note.  this I'm dedicating to Nice Francesc Casadesús and Antoni Bordy, who were my professors.  I Honestly Swear I am Not moved by vengeance instincts on this dedicatory (though it's impossible to evítate some feeling of personal triumph and of poetical justice, but for good spirits), but by helping True wills.  Hope they may find it useful and as a fundamental learning source for the future:
"No es posible argumentar lógicamente sin una forma retórica determinada, aplicada en el uso del lenguaje; y tampoco es posible convencer a auditorio alguno fuera de los márgenes de toda lógica (algo bien sabido por los propios sofistas del período clásico).  Por otra parte, la posibilidad de discursos tan dispares como el de Sócrates y el de los sofistas (o de la filosofía “analítica” y la “continental”, etc.) parte de los espacios de lo “indecible” que viven en el lenguaje, por no ser éste reconducible a los términos estrictos de la lógica.  Un claro ejemplo de ello es la metáfora; significativa, pese a todo.  
La solución al problema sólo puede venir desde una refundación profunda de la racionalidad post-cartesiana.  La apertura del simbolismo lógico-trascendente (paradójico desde la perspectiva socrática y desde la perspectiva objetiva cartesiana, pero no irracional) es clave para comprender que las diferencias entre la lógica y la retórica, y entre la subjetividad diferencial y la permanencia de lo objetivo no son, por sí, elementos de la deconstrucción final de la razón, sino todo lo contrario: su principio y fundamento".
Obviusly, the explanation of it all Does Need a book, and even some more  action smiley  Basketball  Smile

psIV: Araceli is Right.  My brain is overheated.  I'm taking next week FREE from the philosophical thinking.  I'll have finished the edition of the first part.  And by 3 weeks more I'll finish the whole revisión.
Though this Smile , I Know that my Hearted Mind is Working Well (Look at the phylosophical sentences).  I mean, I Know what I'm saying.  Though, if I insisted for much longer, I think I'd end not knowing it geek Laughing wave
About the Feelings for Brooke, it has been HIGHLY AND HORRIBLY HURTING to me, to say this (the LONG PROCESS for it was NOT easier).
Even though this, I Don't want to close the doors to anything.  I Cant say that if things changed for Real (Respect, Intimacy, some Elemental and Personal Recognizing...), after some time I would Not be able to Fall in Love again, Someday.
Heart! Sorry me, God Bless.  Love Remains action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

PSV: left Work on legal time sooner.  Brain on refreshing temperature mode.  Caring.  Any Goodness and wisdom delfish terms are Welcome, though i Dont Need It Very Happy geek Laughing Smile
Well be OK.  Tremendous days, Tremendous essays; then Big Help to Calmer states me.  Really tongue smiley
Im a Very Límited Guy.  The Key of All is to Want to Recognize It and Do Coherently and by the Heart.
But Well, im Not Much hopeful for It.  Its Normal, its OK.  I cant change.  I Know i was mistaken projecting my appreciation and Loyalty to others, relating that to them on me (Nobody Will Protect guarantees -and explicit information- for my Intimacy, Nobody Will Care as usual).  I was blind by the Hope i Wanted to feel.  My Mistake.
Well Survive.  Going to Live.  Its Possible!  Focusement, Love and Balancing.  Keep Working Calm.
Ps and Videofolloing: Calm means Far from Her;  my Goodness,   e have the same tastes on Beauty,  
ith the consequent problems this  ould mean!
geek Razz Smile  (this is acid self-defense on jungle Joke, non stalk; i Did Not start this University of the insulting  absurd  geek ; very illustrating and reaching of course; id Not change It even for a mathematics intense one year Course with Stephen Hawking Razz ).
I See It was also preparation for the "we Will not be ever together" .  It was Unnecessary. True.  The Truth, my friend, the Truth.  And It could Not be All a school, It had to be Also hate, experimenting and using.  Cause if not, the school was on a Very mistaken balance of Values and Rational Criteria (today the pressure of my Blood measured is higher, im more nervous, bad humored, Sad, Focused in Self-defense till obsession...).  So, my Crític Does Remain.  Bad job here.  
The Only Good was the Pulling for my Phylosophy.  And, despite to All, i have to Admit this is so Big thing.  Ill probably Die younger for All involving my coming, but im Happy for my Phylosophy, and this is meaning a Real Qualitative Difference in my Life.
To this, Good Job!
Bye.
If my nerves are not Broken yet, i have decided ill take a couple of years to write ethics treatises.  Another Brutality Good,  ith All on Mind  geek  Laughing  Smile
God Bless, Goodness Peace Love Health and Wisdom!
It was Nice to Meet You! action smiley
In terms of Getting badly f... Up as an answer, i chosed the Worst Person (troubled past, like me, but in very dangerous ways to me; and a with a Lot of People Working to f... Me Up to Protect the Star before the spaniard shit), the Worst place (the USA People are usually not playing soft, and they and their country are Supe arExtraPowerful and Influencing) and the Worst times (me turkey head as "sexist bad man" to be punished to build a role model for a New feminist start; and the very hating for free internet, at once so opened to All world to decide free ways and covered What to do with the prey).
She Was Never a prey to me.  She was my Love Ideal, my Dream of Hope, the Goddess...
Please, ask Vero if it is  not true that i did  Never masturbate myself with Her Pictures,so Close to my Heart!
My telephine comments on arms... It was Unconscious (though now so Much Better, and She Agrees; but It was Unintentioned i Swear), and It was the only thing on "Big" body, Perfect to me.
And if i posted Pictures from TBL and after... It was All like a Story Book of my Life, and Kind of a Renaissance; but Never for actual sex or for comparing body ages.
NOTHING on and from me was Well Understood.  Never! I Did day sexist comments, but Not in privacy supposedly, and not that Much "Tough". But Never on Brooke.
Non Understood!
As i Know It Will happen to my phylosophy.
C'est la vie!
But its OK.  Or almost! Razz
Love Brooke Shields Forever Kindly True!
Bye, Beautiful Lady in my Life, from Loving True Heart!
Bye...  action smiley
flower cheekey smiley  love smiley  hasi flower

Ps'''''''':...: Im taking things little easier if i can for Next days, ill Try to Get the pressure of my Blood into more normal numbers of measuring.
Not for me, but for Responsabilities. If i Dont Care about me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu May 24, 2018 9:49 am

Hi Smile

Nice Pictures!  And Videos... around the Swimming-pool, my Goodness!  cheekey smiley
And today I have decided it's enough, no more short posts geek Laughing Smile
No, really, FIXED in getting calmer states for health.
I'm ummodestly sure that if I had spent a whole year taught by the Great Stephen Hawking on Mathematics, Intense and at least 8 hours a day (2 by her direct teaching and 6 by my studying, practicing and investigating), I could have got the necessary level to TRULY INVESTIGATE AND IMPROVE PHYSICS.  C'est la vie.  We'll Never Know it, cause I Have to Admit I Actually Can't start the Official Studies (5 years at least, for many hours along the day, as I'm working more than 7 hours a day, adding the philosophical FUNDAMENTAL INVESTIGATIONS I HAVE TO KEEP FOCUSED ON...).  
Just by myself... I don't know if I could.  I cant say no, as long as I understood and applied to the general context of epistemology the real implications of Gödel Theoremes; even without understanding all of the mathematical symbols (I haven't got the necessary mathematic culture, I just studied it at high-school  scratch ).  But my lack of mathematical culture would make the things so EXHAUSTING at this moment of my life, when I do actually have to Choose very wise the Efforts I get involved with (by a simple biologic rule)... I am Not trying it.  Anyway, when expertises (on next months, years or decades) read what I'm saying about Gödel, they'll see how it's True I Understood the whole edge of his mathematic proceduring, and also (and this the Demonstration I Understood it) the keys of it, as a  space limitation (fixing the context and the axiomes is Always a Limitation; Necessary, in Mathematics, we Have to Admit) for the final conclusions and as fundament for further conclusions.
Anyway I thought it was Nice to say.  And it's Very Joyful to me, to say it hasi
Today, in "El Hormiguero", Great La Toya Jackson is on the air.  Wow!  RESPECTFULLY.
Yesterday, They aired with Iñaki Gabilondo.  Great Communicator, One of the Best.
Going back to the work.  I'm Focused but I'll Honestly bring this state of Mind to get a Calm Working Useful too.
cheers tongue smiley Sending Very Kind and Hearted Loving hug to Brooke, so Amazing and Beautiful! tongue smiley cheers

ps: nothing else for today.  I have to take care about efforts.  True Smile

pS: dont mess with Moms, and its True Good advice tongue smiley but im just Messaging Heart.
Very Heartfelt Street Pictures Family; Looking so Nice and Well!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri May 25, 2018 9:18 am

Hi Smile

Really Nice Pictures, Videos, Interviews...
Good! tongue smiley
And Look at the Very Lovely too Sammi Hanratty... My Goodness, the Young People are Growing so Fast! Razz cheekey smiley Smile
I have not stop doing the philoediting... Embarassed Suspect ... Yes Rolling Eyes scratch But I'm trying to rest as much as I can, and for the blood pressure I have start taking natural lemmon with some wáter before have eaten anything in the morning when I wake up. Today was the first day, it feels well. Now I'm being taken to more Razz tongue smiley Smile moods, it's almost good as a balacing tool geek Laughing Smile
This week I'm finishing the first part. I Love the way it's getting done.
Greetings Good!
Kiss and Lovely hug to Brooke, God Bless Families!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun May 27, 2018 3:21 am

Hi,

My Mom has fallen down again on floor for a silly reason (non enough attention!), And She'll have to be operated once again.  
Its known, but i say to express how Justified is im going for a good period of time.  Honestly, Signs Mean to Go Forever, even though im afraid that the sent stalkers show no compassion as usual and make my Life imposible.  Ill have to Stand Strong.  Nobody Cares for me, my Health,  my Family... (No truth spoken, no dignifying treatment by recognizing and Truth... I was here for years cause Did Not want to Admit the truth; Simple!) and its Actually Superjustified to go.
I feel like something Superior wants It.  I Know.
We'll be OK.
Good Focusing.  And this means to leave the world alone and "Calm", im Not part of it, and i Dont want to disturb anymore.  My comments on "change" the world should only by taken as a silly bad drug lover.  I Apologise for It, Dont worry for me.  True.
God Bless Families!  Goodness!  Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun May 27, 2018 10:40 am

Hi,

As ive Proved, i cant befriend to People Who failed to my dignity in all this mess.  Too Much to any Human being.  You dont Care/You Think its Necessary and im Simply made this way, its imposible.
But, You dont have to worry for anything.  Im Very Focused in my own Life and Dignity.  No vengeance in Mind.  In fact i had not, but... Shocked
And ill Stay Calm, Nothing about self-punidhments.
Selfprorections, and Familiy's, Duties and Try to live rest of Life Best possible.  Nothing about movements for change ill be Involved with; if i cant change... I Care for the World, but this Dont Care for me; and c'est la vie and we have to go on.
Ill Try to finish my books in the agenda plan time.  Editing and Publishing.  And by Caring.
And my Work is Not changing any structures, so True. But its Good, as any other historic fine phylosopher. I mean, we are made for theory; and though All of US historic ones cant make our practic Living get the excellence of our theory, this doesnt mean theory is Not good or useful. Like modern moseses, we are All limited though we may be brighter than usual.
God Bless, Goodness!
Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 30, 2018 12:53 am

I Understand i Was hated. I was Living a selfis-fantasy by the poems and the Vero talks about being fans of Brooke Shields.
After First insulting i should have gone; but i didnt Know She was with the Justified Hate against me. True. When i knew, It was too late, i Was too contamined by the Hate, and Had to clean my honor. If i had known All i Know now, i would have not kept the virtual fights, specially when this Turner into stalking to me in real Life. I should have said: hey, they Hate You, let It go. But i Did Not.
After All bad Family coincidences, i Admit It Will be Difficult to go away from the Feelings derived from the real Life persecution on me.
All i Know is that the First step to my cure has to be to go.
Its Also Important for dont increase the Bad energy levels coming Up from things Related to this place in real and virtual Life.
The inner rage is Serious bad thing, and psycologic ir physical violence are Just increasing It.
As i said, i have to Get Focused in Goodness and in doing What i can to make things get a little Better, Peacefully.
Ill Do!
Im Sure when Mom gets Better, the "cavalry" Help Will Come to peacify my Heart and my mind.
Ill be thinking about Love, and Practicing with People Good to me.
Everything's going to be OK. True.
Sorry me, i projected my impossible dreams, impossible in real Life. Not only for my asperger, but for the way the Living and real relationships are: not a Fairy Tale. I was a coward for not recognizing It.
And yes, i virtually brought sexual and unwished pressure to Nice Brooke Shields. Poems were too intense and crazy, my answer to insults: crazy, unproportional and stupid.
Im Sorry. Very. I Apologise. True.
Now, i Just can Send Best Wishes from Heart.
God Bless. Goodness is Real.

Ps:. Book Will Need some more time, im taking some vacation to Help my sisters to take Care of Mom after First times after operation. But un doing All after It, in 3 weeks.
Goodness. Truth and Goodness are Pure Calm to me. And the Hope for Children, and Family, and Love, and Phylosophy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed May 30, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi! Smile

Operation is on friday. My goodness... Rolling Eyes
Just came to say that, even though all the mistakes from both parts (to my opinión, some of them not are so Little, but WE're Human), I do Honestly think Brooke Shields in Person Don't hate me today. True.
And I'll Always Feel Admiration and Love for her, True. And maybe someday we meet again, Friendly and Warm. Who knows!
Beside this, I have to go, obviously; cause the equation is containing many more variables, talking about the "dilemma" of me staying here or going.
As I said, I'm Focused in Family, Goodness and my Work, which is doble: Administration (for the Family eating) and Books (calm books).
Greetings Good! Smile
Brooke, See You... action smiley
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:00 pm

I Understand i Was spied cause i Was accused of being a dangerous pervert/Somebody needing urgent cure; but actually...
It can only mean Wills for Hurting and, maybe, for putting down my "revolutionary" brain.  Though inertial Hate of the Groups for brands on forehead of the different ones are Also hellish thing, so...
Im Just a normal phylosopher, non a prophet or a revolutionary brain.
And obviously none of two  First things neither.
Well, this is the Life.
Focused.  First im a Human Being (and yes, as You Know i said, Mr. Margallo is one of Most Intelligent spanish politicians; though im Not Involved with his Party, its Fair thing -and maybe a chance for some Fair human Friendly Help, i Admit- to Recognize It   action smiley ).
Good-bye.
And Honest Best Wishing, Hearted, True!
I Cant lie, im Not Able to forget the Bad things done to me as consequences of my too silly and innocent coming here (romántic...); But from the Heart, i Wish the Very Best!
Its Not Much, cause my powers are Not evil or skywalker, but we are All in the World, and Out Descendents, and Kids...
For this, its True i Wish the Best even though your doing turned me into "Moses" , in terms of Killing the Personal Selfish Hope for a Better Life for me.
True!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:42 pm

I Think Pedro Sánchez Can be a Good President.  For keeping the economic progress together with some Urgent Equality Improvements.  As for Freedom for Expressivity (the Key here is Not punishing laws but Education on Values, Civic Spirit and Respect to Human Dignity and Difference).
I Think he can be an Opened Mind for Governability.
But He has Not an infinite Mark to negotiate with Catalonia.  Though, he has said the Problem Needs a Politic Solution.  Its something Important, Next to the fact his Party was Supporting the Fundamental Law Aproved by the Catalonian Parliament. 
Also Think about the Reform He's proposing on the criminal law, for adapting It to the Historic time and context, which is Good for a more Democratic, Liberal and Modern Regulation, Please.
 Important for Good Chances for a way Out to the actual Serious crisis, Peacefully.
About internacional economics, i Honestly Think its Time for Goverments Agreements before the anarchy of factic powers for Real Democracy; Much more than time for economic wars among nations.  To face many global challenges; on time, i Hope.
Said It for Duty.  Hearted.
About personal Hope... I Just can say im Focused, inertial hard working waiting for Better times, a little more Fair, Free and Good (No spying, Respect to the Home Privacity and to the Daily Need for Calm and Rest and so).
Please Send Honest kiss&hug to Brooke.  Free Human Souls Will be Meeting in Heaven, Friendly.  And God Bless Families, Specially Mine cause its been a long bad time -but All other Ones too.
This is a Necessary Good-bye!  My job is Actually Done here, i cant do anything else good in this place.
Time for Calm And Balanced books.
And maybe someday She comes to me, Just to say: Hi, It was Nice.  
See You.

PD; today we are saying our last Good-bye to Trufa.  SAD. Ill Miss our Sportive walks Forever.  Rest in Peace, i Love you and You will be Loved Forever in our Memories.  
Rojeta, Linda, Conchita, Riqui, Perkins, Romeo, Nela, Bruno, Puti, Punxa, Popinxos, Nani, Reina, Xim and many more are Up there waiting for You to play together.
Its my last post, and its Good to be Sensitive in times like this, without needing to Feel its a Children Movie.  Animals Do Have a Heart and a Mind, and i Want to Wish some specific Soul in the line of the Evolution.  They have Feelings.  All Sensitive Who ever treated them knew It, but today the investigations are Also confirming It more and more.
Adeu, Trufeta, t'estim.  I gracies, llavors et diré per que.  Una aferrada forta i fins despres.
And It was a Hearted chance, Sad but Inspiring to Also tell Kind Last Good-bye (now im opened Heart on tears "public" terms) to Lovely Brooke.
Please, Always Remember Emotivity is Not Necessarily Involved with childish, stupidity or weakness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:57 am

Very Nice Montages and Clothes on Social Events, Lovely and Cute.
I'm on my Limits, for Real.  I Can't keep coming here.  As I said, beyond lies, I Do Have to Keep my Vital Energy Safe to Face All the things that have been built around me.  I'm Sorry if this is hurting anybody, but I think my dying would not helpt them at all, and I'm already sure I'll end dying -for the vampirizing of my Energy and for the Brutal Stress "alone before almost All shadows"- if I don't Do things Properly.  Maybe not today, maybe not this year or the next one, but someday (Spying, Stress for the "invisible" and creative "enemies", Stress for the non so creative enemies...).
Anybody who may be Interested in my thinking (FAR AWAY from any sectary construction, but a space of ideas which is open to the free opinión of everybody=likers, indifferent and haters), there're a lot of Posts here, that I did alone against all odds for 12 years.  And there're my coming books, calm and balanced (very different to Rand ethics -I'll bring some less or more indirect critics to her-, though also very different from Marx).
I'm NOT lying.  If there're No Real changes in my life that make me Able to Put my Shields ( geek  Razz  action smiley ) a Little down, I Have to Make this Choice.  Not only for me, but for my Family and for All who may be helped by any thing I may créate.
As I said, this is a Moral Decissions.
Taking the Chance to Send my Best Wishes and Care to Johnny Depp, a Real Genius whom I Truly Admire.  The fact I'm saying this without knowing if his actual looks are for his next Movie or not, it's a very clear prove of my Real Caring and of my Necessities beside it.  It's the Whole Reality, we have to Look up (there're A LOT of things more than the "insulting" Funny or Die Videos, like castrations by the cell in blooded hands and so -Truth: today, even though sleeping not so well for the noise -you know... this is never ending, the killer neibo, at all times in the night and day (he's Evil, he's not doing continued noise, he is just beating HARD for some time, it's similar to Vietnam tactics from the Vietcong; and this way the Pólice can't hear him; it's Probably the Only person I know upon I would not be sorry if he died, after years and years disturbing, spying and stalking -Brooke, why did you support it?, and if you don't support, why anybody is lending me a hand, making he get the hell out of there; I hope I am never obligated to be involved with an assassination, for self-deffense or for real  wave  Twisted Evil state of violence "enajenación mental transitoria" for years and years and punishment, DANGEROUS, VERY), and this also means the state of alert for all night-, I had a dream about a sexologist doctor Lady, and it was Delightful; it's OK, it's about the Right to Live in Peace and with a Normal Feeling of Protection and Intimacy).
As long as I see I'm Not valued by those who have the chance for implementing effective Decissions, I have t take my own decissions for the best of All, including myself, obviously.  Probably, there're many ones -among the effectively powerful- who Like and Pull for this killing behaviour against me; and probably others don't give a damn for me.  This is the Life.  Though there're Very Evident Differences (and though he Never tried to lend me a hand even knowing me), I Feel like Lebron James when he said he had all against him since 5 or 6 years old.
Anyway, I Want to Think there's Always a Chance for the better doing.  Here, in Spain, I'm politically ilusioned, by instance.  Come on!  And about the World too.
In any case, I Have to take my Part of the Responsabilities.
God Bless!

PD: Brooke, Lady, if You ever Wanted to talk to me; You Know well it's Not that difficult.  Personally, Friendly and True, I mean.
After so many years of LIES, BETRAYAL, VIOLENCE and ABANDON, any ones minimusly armed with a brain and a heart would Understand I Can't Leave Xisca, for She LOVES me AND She SUPPORTED me SO MUCH; so, PLEASE, STOP those KILLING tactics.  I'm NOT changing my opinión, and there's a Real Danger, day by day, cause of them.
I Love You, but the Human Dignity is Key.  Who Knows, if You're Still Interested, when I'm Alone (Anybody Don't even Dare to think about Bad things, cause...tonight She was also Waken Up with Big dangerous  affraid for a Brutal Noise by the  wave  Twisted Evil neibo; She could Not sleep neither after it, I'm Telling it to You: You're praying for death, Fórum and Supporters)...  And till then, we could be Friends, but it's You, in Person, who has to let me know and share hearted letters, Personal to me, and Private, this time.
It's your FREE Decission.  I'll NOT be pulling for it (stalking to many minds) any more.
I'm Honestly VERY SORRY for All.

PD: Francina Armengol and Pedro Sánchez, my People, PLEASE lend me a hand towards this Real Demon; You Both Can Watch my Civic and Friendly Behaviour to Everybody, and How I Handled this Devil next to my Home for years... PLEASE, LEND ME A HAND FOR A MATTER OF BASIC JUSTICE AND OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND OF DIGNITY!  PLEASE! action smiley
We're on the Limits.  It's True, if things keep on the same way, we're border-line on a situation where something VERY HORRIBLE Can Happen.  PLEASE, HELP ME; I'm NOT demanding any privilege, just the Respect, the Rest and the Dignity any Person Free Deserves.
I'm Not posting anything else here, I've Proved I'm Innocent from those accusations from Brooke and her cercle upon me being a dangerous pervert; I've Improved my Social skills; I Respect All the People; You have seen how my Philosophy is Able to lend a hand to this Humanity We're On; our Social Ideas are not so far; I Voted for You... I'm a HUMAN BEING!

PDII: Fórum, tell it to Brooke: NO is NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Love Xisca; You CAN'T oblígate me to come here to post or to run after her.  You're KILLING my HUMAN RIGHTS.
If every time a couple gets broken, there had to be a conspiracy PUNISHING one of the parts... THIS IS THE PURE CRAZINESS OF HELL TO EARTH, HIROSHIMA, NAGASAKI... EVERYTHING.
For an instance, get in my place.  If you did see the Person you live with is in danger, by instance for an ictus or an infact, because the Crazy Evilness of a Pervert, what would you do.  Please, tell me it, what would you do?
Don't you know the lack of sleep is a REAL MEDICAL DANGER FOR the Health of People.  She has Real Problems with blood pressure and many other things; She Needs CaLm and Rest.  Like me, but her Case is Much More Urgent.
PLEASE, FOR ONCE, LISTEN TO ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE TO ALL.  Do you think it's ethic, after all I gave and I'm giving, and All I have suffered and I'm suffering, to put in risk all the things you're putting in risk.
YOU'RE THE living REPRESENTATION OF THE DEVIL ON EARTH, BROOKE FORUM and supporters.
NO IS NO, Brooke!  Be Fair, Don't Abuse me from your social and economic power, and from your figure of a woman.  What's happening today, men don't have any Rights or what?  Where I did get lost in all these hellish stuff?
NO is NO.  And if Xisca dies, or I'm taken to prison, NO will be NO FOR ETERNITY!
Having my Mom in the hospital... And this all still happening around... You EVIL.
I KNOW WELL, IN FACT, WHAT YOU DO WANT. MY DESTRUCTION. MY MORAL AND MY SOCIAL DESTRUCTION. I SEE YOU action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:59 am

Hi,

only to say I could rest well (but I can't remember any of last night dreams Mad Laughing Razz ).
Tomorrow on vacation for Mom Caring.
I'll use this time for finally finish de editing of the book before publishing, in Amazon I think I'll try.
After it, I'll take some active "resting" weeks (though you know I'm always thinking), for recovering energy for the next work on ethics.
I'm Calmer.  Not happy, cause these injuries so continued... But well focused and calm, willing to start the edition again at Mom's Home, while I'm guarding her.
I don't think I'm dreaming it's a best-seller  geek First, for a simple matter of realism; second, cause in that miraculous case -True I don't believe in it, it's philosophy and this is not getting many selling chances in any place in the world- it would not be a dream but a social nightmare  geek  Laughing  Smile
And Very Beautiful Pictures, Brooke, VERY MUCH! cheekey smiley
Well, to the task.  Really Easy "era" here from me. But by the Best Wishing True.
cheers hasi And Kindest kiss&hug Loving to Brooke! hasi cheers
(going to be working very hard, JOYFUL finishing!, obviously by also the results I am proving on the text lines)
Onto Calm times at the Fórum, Necessarily Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:39 am

Good Job at Forum for Good Causes!  Nice to See.
Here, working really hard too.
Best Wishing!  And a Kissed Loving hug to Brooke! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:03 am

Hi!

Its not good to show Big TALENT if You dont get the appreciation/admiración of the People; but i regret to have to Admit It seems by bad momentos here seem to have bad effects.  Im Sorry.
As Aristotile said, Middle term is the good.  I get It cause, as happened to Nietzsche (if in my phylouniverse im Michael Jordan, He is Bill Waiton...), To See the pain is Tough Very to me, Hurts!
My Mom is in pain Still, and its hard and im very Nervous for It, but Strong and Focused.
Motivated.
I Also Know compassion is very rare in this world, to my Experience, but i also know there're People having some good moments sometimes.
Im finishing book in couple weeks, but im Not presenting It i Think; its for Direct burying, to those few interested.  It could Help the community, but when You are not respected, not loved...
Going on my way, but Staying Good for Sure.
 Making my Job in any case, and its like paradise to me, to have this Duty and these skills.
Much Hope to the World!
Im on It.  And at least, its a Real Chance to the World,  to Keep the Hope Alive.
Goodness!  action smiley
And Brooke, God Bless You.  Its so Good You are in the World.
Family Life Time.  
Hope You like my books, and in any case i Wish Everything go OK.
Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: