Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi! Smile

Working calm. Overreached the anxiety of doing "nothing", I mean, not philothinking. True. Calmy administrative doing.
Feels so SWEETLY GOOD, oh my tongue smiley this is like a heavenly brain massage Razz
This Video on "Transgender Investigacions", or something simmilar, cause it's not very systematic (just because... tongue smiley action smiley Razz ), let me thinking about the possible benefic effects of seeing your own image as the opposite sex, I mean, visually clear, by disguise well made. Honestly, I think it can't be bad, but I am actually not able to say more deeply about the subject. I should think much more and read more, and I'm actually a lazy boy Wink Smile hasi
To me, it's not stressing me, this situation about myself. It did, but it was not only for the education and the vital experiences of feeling since I remember the need to be strong (supposedly the opposite of female; though genetically, ancestrally and actually we know this is not exactly real). These experiences were not that bad, about the fact of being a female (my Mother was one of a kind to me, Always Brave before my too sexist and sometimes a little -never criminal- wave Father).
I think it was more for the romantic ofuscation, coming from years and years of wishing the situation of being listened by the Romantic "Source" Razz Smile , and the not so unusual cheering me up for it, by the net or the phone.
Because this took me to "monopolistic" thinking (as a pennis, though as it was Love, this is was not explicit; so better say "romantic manhood" me). And any touching of it was like a defeating of the ofuscated mission. So True.
Beside it, I did feel I was unjustifiedly "attacked" (not so unjustifiedly, though the isolation and the critics did go a little too far to my opinion study Smile ) and marginated. I mean, seeing my "womanized" version beside the ones from other guys, specially if they were famous athletes, autors, actors...; would not have been 1/100000 part stressing as it was when feeling alone before the joke/game/psycologist on it.
I admit it's not something specially illusioning me, to dress me up as a woman in real life (the virtual reconstructions on it are OK! action smiley Smile ); but if I was offered 1.000.000 euros for it, or even less ( Laughing Shocked scratch Suspect Question wave tongue smiley ) by instance, I'd do with no problems, and not feeling bad at all. I dont like very much to get disguised in real life, but it's a feeling related to all types of it. I think it's cause I'm too "delicate" and sensitive before the comparissons between reality and my imagination. I mean, I am already sure I'd like to see me in a movie as a knight in some epic fight, this would be at some kind of "highness" my sensitive skills (asperger influencing) for comparisson could accept and enjoy ("quality" of the representation to the childish imagination; I mean, not only the disguise, but all of the situation, and a movie playing a clayed armored blooded knight... tongue smiley ). Quite childish, but also quite asperger and, why not saying it, Mental Person me.
The other day I did watch an homosexual kissing between men in a Movie, and though it was not a special motivation to me, I have to say I did not feel any rejection or bad taste "cortocircuiting" my mind. I just watched it as a part of the narrative of the film, as a part of its evolutioning sense.
The fact of my father made us to kiss him, and my Mom, did never suppose a problem to me; excepting when I was angry with him, then I felt the hypocresy and bad feelings for guilty, and, why not saying it, feelings of domination. These feelings of being dominated when I was a kid are surely related with the problems I had in the beginning about my transgerder recreations virtually; but all kids do have to feel in the Education, somehow, as the little animals we are all without a culture of morality and so. And, for many things, I have to admit I Laughing at my father, for many times, sometimes undercovered and sometimes not so much (he Deserved it, not for being different, but for doing things bad; to my opinion).
And well, that was all.
What's your economic offert for a new picture of the coming alive "Dora la Exploradora"? Razz Smile geek
Now back to the task.
Best Wishing.
cheers cheekey smiley Very Kind Loving Eternal hug to Brooke! cheekey smiley cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi! Smile

I did go to the outside for not too long time, walking fast.  I did even run among the cars (at this age, when they're stopped waiting for the green light, at "electric" (for a less more or preservated 48 years old body) moving, and after a nice minisprint, and after another one crossing the street for a following "fast" electric (for a...) stopping.  Controlled all.
it seems just two days on philoresting did have marvelous results, cause the temperature... though I think a little lower today.
Childish expressing for good feelings!
Now back to the tasking.  See Smile

ps: I did edit the index, just a word, "fundamental"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:19 pm

On a highly lovely brutality of meaning on mind Razz  Results are Important, and for Good, not breaking any Sense, but the opposite (not for the destruction of the human and/or occidental societies and so, you know... study Please).
Have you ever been conscious of what things like the one I denounced in the late post can do to any human being, in terms of psycology and human rights.
Sorry me, but I think Don't.
But well, I think it's possible some Dignity, Sense and Justice, after all.
And I am not talking about any specific person.  True (sorry, but I had to mention something evident for not bringing more chances to treat me as a wave -in Fact, usually excuses from previous -not much smart and conscious, for more, I have to say- human, social and intellectual prejudices).
Im just asking to be Considered as any other human being.  Emotionally as well balanced as the most of you all, no matter what you may think or try to justify.  Yes, I was looking a little wave on the "games", but what would any one of you have done and felt?  For more, I have to say I was -for a matter of nuts- following the road you were painting, Controlled in the inside.  And, finally, for this, in fact, came the real anger: me Healthy as any of you all.  To see the others making "undercover and together before one alone" symbols usually not better than mine, ethically, from their comfortable places...; when all I did was conceptual self-defense (in Love=childish...) You should have to get in my shoes, and Human terms explain to me I was disturbing by those tributes, and that I was too romantically involved with my own fantasy.  In that case, nothing would have reached those bad levels.
The real life disturbing was so bad too.  Nothing did get improved for this, but the Opposite.  Believe me, Please.
But for this it was necessary the Empathy, Considering the other as an Equal Human Being, in terms of Rights and Emotions and Needs.  But well, the distance, my "difference" (big poems, too much Very Happy for romantic macho me, asperger, too high self-defense, the distance, me spanish -though my own country sometimes... Shocked -, etc, was Not helping; as the status of the Person Tributed.
It's OK.  True!
Essay: Sense is getting much more clearified on those chapters too.  I still Shocked at how my head did find out all those new principles.  I am this way, actually, for much less abstractive and creative state of mind me.
For this, for the analitic and synthatic calm I need, taking some period Easy.  Also, Trusting in some changes as I asked for to my life.  Fredom, Dignity and Calm, Rights, Nothing exceptional.
though, Wishing Well Everybody, as usual the same!  This is a Principle for HEALTH of Mind to me.
cheers and Good Loving hug of Admiration and Respect Eternal to Brooke, maybe someday meeting... she come; but if Not, OK Loving the Same cheers
In any case, Respectful, Friendly and Kind.  True!  But it All Should Come in terms of True Respect and Sincerity, as any other Relationship Human touching my Heart.
See... action smiley tongue smiley hasi

ps: those Songs... Oh, my, Dreams are Coming back, Private terms; and it's a Reset to my troubled mind, on it for the circumstances. Going Strong on! My Heart and my Mind are Safe, Really!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:38 pm

very meaningful conclusions, as much as much administrative working, little rest and very focused Well.
It's OK. I'm Fine, the lower heartbeats and the calm are KEY.
Now taking a little easier the posting -frequency- for the next days tongue smiley Smile ,
Now to some rest, and some walk in the evening.
Best Wishing!
cheers And Friendly Caring Love hug to Brooke cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am

only little moment more.
I listened to the Radio yesterday talking about a recurrent thing, on these times.
Philosophy is obsolet source, primitive; cause now there're the Quantics...
My goodness, this is Mistaken so Much.
Quantics are Important, and they may bring some Key Explanatory Sources to the Science Knowledge; but they will can Never substitute the philosophy.
Can computers substitute your mind, your heart?
The problems of self-consciousness, emotions, moral and ethics, the non soluble classic paradoxes in terms of the logic-causalist perspective of the science... Trascendent Nature of human constitution is Real, and it's what it is; to try to substitute it for things which are totally different (the perspective is All!!! -though I'm explaining the ontoepistemic proves for an objective perspectivism, not Nietzsche kind!), even though when they're potentially so good, is a big failing.  
I think the problem come from the fact trascending has always only been explained in terms of believing and faith (and today, faith...).  Well, without erasing these Necessary parts of the existential equation, I'm talking about it with consistent proves from the perspective of the metalogics of mind and the feeling of knowing, fundamentally.  And it's getting the necessary key points for understanding the reality of the trascendent dimension of human, and the need we all have for it, for so many dimensions of our living: spiritual, cognitive, moral...
Live and let Live, I'd say Smile .  For this Certainty about this Difference, we can consider with pretty number of guarantees that the asumming or not of this difference and the consequent or not doing and making before it are Real Measures of the Real or not Maturity of our Societies and of the less or more light quality on the horizon of the human future.  I'm Sure about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:06 pm

it's been one of the toughest days I remeber, in terms of working efforts (very). I have been doing the things on brain What a Face , but even though this, I have done what I needed to do for the good developing of things.
For the essay, there're some things that have to be improved, but I'm doing it during 8 weeks.
I have been editing two epigraphs for each day, and this is EXHAUSTING. Not for the number of pages, but for the change of mental "xip" (it's very synthetic, the chapter 8th, for this it's so hard to go fast from one point to another) I have to do for each new point to be edited.
Good job!
Now taking some days easy, my goodness cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Yesterday at 9:14 am

Hi, good morning and day,

some resting days have felt good. Although, I'm not coming back for starting again the daily posting.
It's time for some Privacy, Human Right. Now I'm going, and I know I'm losing a place (not much listened about it, I have to admit too, anyway) to express my real disagree with tactics that have been, and Still Are, injuring the Sphere of my Fundamental Rights; but the fact I have to take this way appart does Not mean I'll not Try for it, by Any Legal Way Possible, when I See a Real Choice (I'm talking about the spying, the stalk and the psycogames in real life -though the Permanent virtual controlling of my doing is also bad too-; prolonged for years, as I have been saying, though Nobody is interested for it).
Another thing I have to say is that I'm a philosopher. My task is to discover and to explain the metaphysics, not to judge it. I'm Calm about it.
I'm on a really hard working, and I'll be on the agenda times. Results good. Able to get published soon. If don't, I'll be calm on it, cause it will not be for my guilty.
I'm Focused in Trying to help, but this has to be my way to Try for it. For many Reasons.
Anyway, I'm Wishing the Very Best!
cheers Razz And sending a very big Loving Gentle hug to Brooke for Eternity; if you NEVER come, it will be OK too Razz cheers
Thank you for all the good things.
tongue smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum