Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 03, 2017 12:01 pm

Hi! Smile

Working calm. Overreached the anxiety of doing "nothing", I mean, not philothinking. True. Calmy administrative doing.
Feels so SWEETLY GOOD, oh my tongue smiley this is like a heavenly brain massage Razz
This Video on "Transgender Investigacions", or something simmilar, cause it's not very systematic (just because... tongue smiley action smiley Razz ), let me thinking about the possible benefic effects of seeing your own image as the opposite sex, I mean, visually clear, by disguise well made. Honestly, I think it can't be bad, but I am actually not able to say more deeply about the subject. I should think much more and read more, and I'm actually a lazy boy Wink Smile hasi
To me, it's not stressing me, this situation about myself. It did, but it was not only for the education and the vital experiences of feeling since I remember the need to be strong (supposedly the opposite of female; though genetically, ancestrally and actually we know this is not exactly real). These experiences were not that bad, about the fact of being a female (my Mother was one of a kind to me, Always Brave before my too sexist and sometimes a little -never criminal- wave Father).
I think it was more for the romantic ofuscation, coming from years and years of wishing the situation of being listened by the Romantic "Source" Razz Smile , and the not so unusual cheering me up for it, by the net or the phone.
Because this took me to "monopolistic" thinking (as a pennis, though as it was Love, this is was not explicit; so better say "romantic manhood" me). And any touching of it was like a defeating of the ofuscated mission. So True.
Beside it, I did feel I was unjustifiedly "attacked" (not so unjustifiedly, though the isolation and the critics did go a little too far to my opinion study Smile ) and marginated. I mean, seeing my "womanized" version beside the ones from other guys, specially if they were famous athletes, autors, actors...; would not have been 1/100000 part stressing as it was when feeling alone before the joke/game/psycologist on it.
I admit it's not something specially illusioning me, to dress me up as a woman in real life (the virtual reconstructions on it are OK! action smiley Smile ); but if I was offered 1.000.000 euros for it, or even less ( Laughing Shocked scratch Suspect Question wave tongue smiley ) by instance, I'd do with no problems, and not feeling bad at all. I dont like very much to get disguised in real life, but it's a feeling related to all types of it. I think it's cause I'm too "delicate" and sensitive before the comparissons between reality and my imagination. I mean, I am already sure I'd like to see me in a movie as a knight in some epic fight, this would be at some kind of "highness" my sensitive skills (asperger influencing) for comparisson could accept and enjoy ("quality" of the representation to the childish imagination; I mean, not only the disguise, but all of the situation, and a movie playing a clayed armored blooded knight... tongue smiley ). Quite childish, but also quite asperger and, why not saying it, Mental Person me.
The other day I did watch an homosexual kissing between men in a Movie, and though it was not a special motivation to me, I have to say I did not feel any rejection or bad taste "cortocircuiting" my mind. I just watched it as a part of the narrative of the film, as a part of its evolutioning sense.
The fact of my father made us to kiss him, and my Mom, did never suppose a problem to me; excepting when I was angry with him, then I felt the hypocresy and bad feelings for guilty, and, why not saying it, feelings of domination. These feelings of being dominated when I was a kid are surely related with the problems I had in the beginning about my transgerder recreations virtually; but all kids do have to feel in the Education, somehow, as the little animals we are all without a culture of morality and so. And, for many things, I have to admit I Laughing at my father, for many times, sometimes undercovered and sometimes not so much (he Deserved it, not for being different, but for doing things bad; to my opinion).
And well, that was all.
What's your economic offert for a new picture of the coming alive "Dora la Exploradora"? Razz Smile geek
Now back to the task.
Best Wishing.
cheers cheekey smiley Very Kind Loving Eternal hug to Brooke! cheekey smiley cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi! Smile

I did go to the outside for not too long time, walking fast.  I did even run among the cars (at this age, when they're stopped waiting for the green light, at "electric" (for a less more or preservated 48 years old body) moving, and after a nice minisprint, and after another one crossing the street for a following "fast" electric (for a...) stopping.  Controlled all.
it seems just two days on philoresting did have marvelous results, cause the temperature... though I think a little lower today.
Childish expressing for good feelings!
Now back to the tasking.  See Smile

ps: I did edit the index, just a word, "fundamental"
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 3:19 pm

On a highly lovely brutality of meaning on mind Razz  Results are Important, and for Good, not breaking any Sense, but the opposite (not for the destruction of the human and/or occidental societies and so, you know... study Please).
Have you ever been conscious of what things like the one I denounced in the late post can do to any human being, in terms of psycology and human rights.
Sorry me, but I think Don't.
But well, I think it's possible some Dignity, Sense and Justice, after all.
And I am not talking about any specific person.  True (sorry, but I had to mention something evident for not bringing more chances to treat me as a wave -in Fact, usually excuses from previous -not much smart and conscious, for more, I have to say- human, social and intellectual prejudices).
Im just asking to be Considered as any other human being.  Emotionally as well balanced as the most of you all, no matter what you may think or try to justify.  Yes, I was looking a little wave on the "games", but what would any one of you have done and felt?  For more, I have to say I was -for a matter of nuts- following the road you were painting, Controlled in the inside.  And, finally, for this, in fact, came the real anger: me Healthy as any of you all.  To see the others making "undercover and together before one alone" symbols usually not better than mine, ethically, from their comfortable places...; when all I did was conceptual self-defense (in Love=childish...) You should have to get in my shoes, and Human terms explain to me I was disturbing by those tributes, and that I was too romantically involved with my own fantasy.  In that case, nothing would have reached those bad levels.
The real life disturbing was so bad too.  Nothing did get improved for this, but the Opposite.  Believe me, Please.
But for this it was necessary the Empathy, Considering the other as an Equal Human Being, in terms of Rights and Emotions and Needs.  But well, the distance, my "difference" (big poems, too much Very Happy for romantic macho me, asperger, too high self-defense, the distance, me spanish -though my own country sometimes... Shocked -, etc, was Not helping; as the status of the Person Tributed.
It's OK.  True!
Essay: Sense is getting much more clearified on those chapters too.  I still Shocked at how my head did find out all those new principles.  I am this way, actually, for much less abstractive and creative state of mind me.
For this, for the analitic and synthatic calm I need, taking some period Easy.  Also, Trusting in some changes as I asked for to my life.  Fredom, Dignity and Calm, Rights, Nothing exceptional.
though, Wishing Well Everybody, as usual the same!  This is a Principle for HEALTH of Mind to me.
cheers and Good Loving hug of Admiration and Respect Eternal to Brooke, maybe someday meeting... she come; but if Not, OK Loving the Same cheers
In any case, Respectful, Friendly and Kind.  True!  But it All Should Come in terms of True Respect and Sincerity, as any other Relationship Human touching my Heart.
See... action smiley tongue smiley hasi

ps: those Songs... Oh, my, Dreams are Coming back, Private terms; and it's a Reset to my troubled mind, on it for the circumstances. Going Strong on! My Heart and my Mind are Safe, Really!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 09, 2017 3:38 pm

very meaningful conclusions, as much as much administrative working, little rest and very focused Well.
It's OK. I'm Fine, the lower heartbeats and the calm are KEY.
Now taking a little easier the posting -frequency- for the next days tongue smiley Smile ,
Now to some rest, and some walk in the evening.
Best Wishing!
cheers And Friendly Caring Love hug to Brooke cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 9:52 am

only little moment more.
I listened to the Radio yesterday talking about a recurrent thing, on these times.
Philosophy is obsolet source, primitive; cause now there're the Quantics...
My goodness, this is Mistaken so Much.
Quantics are Important, and they may bring some Key Explanatory Sources to the Science Knowledge; but they will can Never substitute the philosophy.
Can computers substitute your mind, your heart?
The problems of self-consciousness, emotions, moral and ethics, the non soluble classic paradoxes in terms of the logic-causalist perspective of the science... Trascendent Nature of human constitution is Real, and it's what it is; to try to substitute it for things which are totally different (the perspective is All!!! -though I'm explaining the ontoepistemic proves for an objective perspectivism, not Nietzsche kind!), even though when they're potentially so good, is a big failing.  
I think the problem come from the fact trascending has always only been explained in terms of believing and faith (and today, faith...).  Well, without erasing these Necessary parts of the existential equation, I'm talking about it with consistent proves from the perspective of the metalogics of mind and the feeling of knowing, fundamentally.  And it's getting the necessary key points for understanding the reality of the trascendent dimension of human, and the need we all have for it, for so many dimensions of our living: spiritual, cognitive, moral...
Live and let Live, I'd say Smile .  For this Certainty about this Difference, we can consider with pretty number of guarantees that the asumming or not of this difference and the consequent or not doing and making before it are Real Measures of the Real or not Maturity of our Societies and of the less or more light quality on the horizon of the human future.  I'm Sure about it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 11, 2017 3:06 pm

it's been one of the toughest days I remeber, in terms of working efforts (very). I have been doing the things on brain What a Face , but even though this, I have done what I needed to do for the good developing of things.
For the essay, there're some things that have to be improved, but I'm doing it during 8 weeks.
I have been editing two epigraphs for each day, and this is EXHAUSTING. Not for the number of pages, but for the change of mental "xip" (it's very synthetic, the chapter 8th, for this it's so hard to go fast from one point to another) I have to do for each new point to be edited.
Good job!
Now taking some days easy, my goodness cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 9:14 am

Hi, good morning and day,

some resting days have felt good. Although, I'm not coming back for starting again the daily posting.
It's time for some Privacy, Human Right. Now I'm going, and I know I'm losing a place (not much listened about it, I have to admit too, anyway) to express my real disagree with tactics that have been, and Still Are, injuring the Sphere of my Fundamental Rights; but the fact I have to take this way appart does Not mean I'll not Try for it, by Any Legal Way Possible, when I See a Real Choice (I'm talking about the spying, the stalk and the psycogames in real life -though the Permanent virtual controlling of my doing is also bad too-; prolonged for years, as I have been saying, though Nobody is interested for it).
Another thing I have to say is that I'm a philosopher. My task is to discover and to explain the metaphysics, not to judge it. I'm Calm about it.
I'm on a really hard working, and I'll be on the agenda times. Results good. Able to get published soon. If don't, I'll be calm on it, cause it will not be for my guilty.
I'm Focused in Trying to help, but this has to be my way to Try for it. For many Reasons.
Anyway, I'm Wishing the Very Best!
cheers Razz And sending a very big Loving Gentle hug to Brooke for Eternity; if you NEVER come, it will be OK too Razz cheers
Thank you for all the good things.
tongue smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 9:05 am

Hi Smile

on some calmer time.
Did not want to go expressing the feeling of bad emotions.
It's possible I may be coming for some time, for almost sure not everyday but just sometime for Good wishing.
All I'm asking for Please is some Fundamental and Normal respect and consideration in my Real life, as any other Human Being.
The task ahead is brutal, cause I have to do all the best possible, and the administrative payed work is not little neither.  So it's hard.  But I'm taking my times for rests.  Not going to the outside in the mornings, even for a minute, but doing it in the evening.  Absolutely Focused (but resting for w.c., eyes beyond window for some minute...) for the whole morning.
Jerry Lewis Rest in Peace, Wow, One of my Favorites.  I have so much intense and so many Laughing Razz with Him on the Screen.
A Special Person!
And, well, now the "brutal" geek tasking.
Best Wishing Goodness.
And a Gentle Respecting Loving hug to Brooke.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 am

Hi! Smile

How are things!
Here on good balancing of the agenda.
The essay is going really vvell, it's demanding my efforts, but the results I see are very inspiring.  On time too, and that's so important, and calming.  And it's all even more connected, the chapters and its corresponding issues and subjects,  than I had thought.
"Daisy Winters".   Wow, huh, that's Great.  Hopefully we're seeing it.
I think this is a Nice argument (Familiar, I mean), but even those which aren't ("Jane Doe" by instance, Good Movie) are not disturbing me very much today.  Recreations of the artistic human soul.
As Bruce Springsteen said, a Story is not the Living Life, no matter how good it is.  The Living problems are something I really Care about, but Stories are Stories (independing on the intention of their makers; it may be good, it may be malicious, cathartic...).
Honestly, when I was coming on car it came to mind that probably one of my favorites demonym (wow, the name... "gentilicio" sounds quite different; but it's just names) is "Kazajo" (from Kazajistán).  I Like it study wave sheldonic me, how it sounds.  And thinking about it (came "alone" by itself to mind), but not before, came to mind that the strong brave indians were, more properly written, "Kamanchos" (not "camanchos"), and the same change happens about the "song" ( geek Laughing Razz cheers ).
And this last Investigation on Sexuality, by Rieger and Collaborators.  Interesting.  Results: heterosexual male sexually react only to sexualized images of women, but 74% of heterosexual women reacted almost the same before sexualized images of men and of women.  Wow!  It's Tremendous.  And to me, as guys from "Friends" would say (well, and probably some other one Laughing Razz ), it's not exactly a worrying thing Shocked cheekey smiley
Good Goodness and Wishing!
Please, sending a Hearted Loving hug to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 24, 2017 3:08 pm

Smile it was a joke (you know, usual about man looking at Extreme Beauty of a woman), goodness was not gone. It's "Just" Admiration and Love.
But we have to Admit Heavenly Sensuality is Real, and Good. Natural.
Bye, See...
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 am

Hi! Smile

Very Beautiful Videos on Brooke's!  Some, as I said, Specially Heartfelt!
While LIstening to Buddy Holly, appeared trailer of "La seducción".  Great Cast and Director, has to be Good.  And yes, I see there some more intentions related to "coincidences", and it's OK.  And it's also OK I've got All of my extremeties OK too action smiley Laughing Razz
The "nymphets" today Video, catching a heart and "holding" it so tight by the hand till breaking it, but it's a fruit... It's more trying for my answering.  Well, I just can say I have Never been interested in "nymphets" younger than 18 years old (beyond the fact "Pretty Baby", "Lolita", "Taxi Driver"... and Novels and so are Master Pieces), and to what's related to the red fruit/heart, I just can say that I do have to take care of myself; for a couple of things: Nobody else has done it since I remember, I have to stay healthy for all my goals, this is the only way I can remain able to care for others.
Talking about the Subject: geek: Smile Razz , yesterday's night I wrote on paper in 5 minutes the key closing of the cercle for the philosophy related to this FUNdaMENTAL hasi  "MareoloGy" wave ( geek Razz Laughing ).  It's so Difficult, but I think I've Got it All Explained, at the very least ENOUGH to be Understood (I don't mean all are interested and that all will understand, but it's POSSIBLE actually some interested may understand too; Honesty! cheers ).
Now to the task.
Fortunetely, the Hopefully Resting weekend is coming!
But I am fine and energized.
Best Wishing True!
And a Hearted Loving,True, Honest and Gentle hug to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 am

Truth: cant believe much in justice for me, cause ive been under a lack of understanding so Immense that, by the proves on different things this gave to me, its more than incoherent to believe.
But Hope is a Necessary Existential Source, and if i Believe in God i Cant betray him inside.
As i said, back to "0" is Impossible, but things can Always get better.
We Built Ourselves by our free decissions.
Now, some resting time from virtual life. I cant say if ill come back here. Time will tell.
Wishing Very Best! Im Working so brutally and so Well and Global intentioned terms for it. True.
Tell Brooke im Loving her Forever, Please.
Life is Life, and i Choose to be a good Person. And you (talking to all)?
Bye. And Please, remember to buy and Read my books.
Smile Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi! Smile

another Exception Suspect Laughing Razz
Me not on post-daddy-depression.  I'm working really hard and well, I did get recovered enough from the resting weekend (last week, reflection on "lo Uno y lo múltiple" from our metalogic reason was a brutality, sorry geek but it's True; next ones not so difficult; I made another Qualitative jump, on the last week).
And for more, I'm Wishing Well (Love, Peace, Justice... well Gracie Hart knows better than me geek - Razz action smiley ), and Praying for it, for all.
Though, I'm working too; the little best I can do.
As I said, my limited human nature is taking vacation, at the very least, till I Finish the book.
And Please send from me a Gentle kissed hug to Lovely and Beautiful Brooke, Loving Forever True.
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 9:32 am

Hi! Smile

Another Exception.
Today the youtube Videos are "explaining" I'm a bad parent. When I mentioned Gracie Hart I was not meaning I am the only brainy "miss" among all the others, silly. I was related to many other things, fine type.
About treating... I can say last night I had not much calm cause of the Impossible to evitate feelings of unjustice towards me: more than the silence, as you know, the stalk and the spy.
Moral terms, the silence should be broken to say, but with real guarantees: you can stay calm, it's all over.
but nothing of it is happening.
Honestly, I think many people in my situation would have probably suffered a heartattack. Honestly. I'm psycologic terms strong, and the heart is really too; but people with weakness for the two subjects, by instance, in my situation...
After all i said for last days is TREMENDOUS there's NOT a simple change towards me for Good.
It's "devastating" thing about any future related to the people related to this doing of me here.
But well, life is life, and we know...
I'm working very hard, probably too much. If I could go slower, I'm sure my nerves and my frustration for Real unjustice would be much more lower. Well, for this I'm taking easier, though doing the agenda as I planned, exactly geek study wave Wink Razz I Have to Do it, it's very important thing, and I have to finish the october 6th. I'll take care; in fact, at night, after some wake ups and runs to pipi geek Laughing (I think it was all after a REM, and for this I'm almost rested enough) and feeling the nerves (dreaming something), I took the stuff and breathed, and I fall asleep till the morning well.
Though, i think my skills are Not justifying all those things.
But well, as I said, I will be calm and Wishing Well.
Though, coming everyday and be Nice and share things for free (in the state of my economy and my Family's...), it's not looking very fair thing to do (to myself). Who Could Not Recognize this situation, WHO?!
Anyway, as I said, Wishing Very Best. Among other things, that the Harvey effects gets ended the Sooner Possible. my Best Thoughts with the Families!
And Please, send from me a True Caring Gentle hug to Brooke, Loving Always. See... Maybe someday She Wants to be meeting and come, Friendly Razz cheekey smiley action smiley

ps: now back to the task, balancing efforts (in the evening too). This coming takes energy away, but I think I had to say it.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 10:21 am

Hi! Smile

Nice Pictures and Videos!
I'm Wishing the Very Best.
And I Just want the life I Know I deserve as any other Person: free from stalking and spying. That's All. I'm Not focused in vengeances, but I have to ask for it Intensely as my Human Right.
I am Sorry, but although I am NOT wishing any bad to the People who Directly stalked me in the past (TRUE!), I think we All should understand I can't befriend to them. It's a visceral rejection that I HONESTLY can Not evitate. It's for the Peace of All, inside the Heart, that I'm saying it.
Just Peace. An asperger like me has some limits, and I'm just Human, Not a god.
I'm Just demanding these People who directly disturbed me (for any intention) Just Leave alone and let me live Peaceful (noises and so) as any other One.
Just this (Not in wars, Eva! -from today Pictures action smiley Smile Razz ).
God Bless!

Yesterday's finished Heidegger's comments, and I think I'm sending to Toni Professor the 4th chapter completely edited on this friday. next week I'm finishing first part, and writing the "introducing" (I've got on paper) and the general bibliography. AFter, 4 weeks for editing second part.
Very Focused.
Good Goodness.
cheers And Please send very Kind and Gentle Loving hug to Brooke cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 am

Hi! Smile

Nice Videos!
If I've got the right to make comments as any other in the net, I'd say, about the "killing" controversies in GOT, that, to what I know, if all that would deserve to die did it, the casting responsible should do "extrahours" working for contracting new people, in a continued flow of People geek So, I'm already sure Littlefinger deserved it, but almost probably Little...whatever would too.
It's just an opinion geek Laughing Razz
Always I don these things, like yesterday, making Personal references on geek , it's from the Real "cariño", as we say in Spain (the duo car singing from Actresses from GOT was Very Funny and Lovely to me! cheekey smiley Smile bounce - Respectful fan terms).
I am on a lower heart beating today, and slept better. If I can live a less or more dignifying real life, you'll see how this is getting translated as improvement to so many sides. True!
The day before yesterday I did go to run, 20 minutes walk, almost 30 ones running (very calm, though a real sprint at very Easy 85% speed Shocked in the end), and 15 ones for stretching. it was VERY OK AND JOYFUL, but the problem is that actually, because all of the stress, this type of exercises gets my heartbeats quite more difficult to get balanced. So, just doing for some time, when I'm on some period of normal and fair calm. It's all about the starting. Just a little privacy on my own, and some guarantee of security (from the facts, I'm Not inventing anything about the disturbing as you know -celebrities have bodyguards... I'm Not a celebrity, but I'm a Human Being on a little Delicate situation, for all the things) for an adult, respectful and rightful citizen.
Today finishing the 4th chapter. I'm tired, but OK.
Good Wishing Well True! Have a good and resting weekend!
And Please, tell Brooke whatever there's Always a Caring Gentle hug of Love on my mind and my heart.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 02, 2017 2:34 am

Hi, sorry for so much posting. Just a moment.
I started sharing thoughts for romantic love, and at once for making a better world (childish normal things you can see in so many songs)
After, i did it for pride.
But now pride is satisfied to me (sin, moral terms of narcissist but it was also for too much together against); and now i see the virtual and real life reactions, i see it makes no longer sense. Cause phylosophy is Not for all, as long as few want it (only for this); and to share it with people who dont care does only bring reasons for jokes and/or hate (and the reaction on it makes wishes for ignoring the subject even larger).
This, next to advices related to present days... (Thank You, Hearted!).
I mean, therere people interested, but for them there are the books. Other's and those im writing.
Phylosophy is Fundamental, specially today; but the world is what it is.
Im not forgetting my intellectual duty, im just going to develope it on the corresponding ways for it.
When its done, only time will tell if just a couple of people gets interested, or maybe some more.
The wishing for a proffesional horizon are there too, but im not obsessed. Time.
Thank you for listening.
Best Wishing. See!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 9:11 am

Hi! Smile

Transmiting very Calmy going here I want.  For All the things, including the "publicity" of my appropriated doing.
I was so tensioned for sunday and yesterday, for all of both days.  Today slept in my "bed of youth" (sounds like material for a poem; probably, my next literaty work will be on the expressing civilized ways the frustrations from going from the well logified mind of mine working on philosophy, to the real world -Honestly, it gets tougher everyday, the lack of sense, instinctively, not intentionedly), as long as I'm going to be on Rodríguez x Rodríguez Barceló for the next weeks.  And if felt good, the changing of atmosphere.  I'm missing the People, but I think it's going to feel us well.
I had a really calmy and resting night.  Needed!
This week, finishing first part of essay.
And oh my, I thought I was going to be remember in history as that great thinker that explained us the fundaments and the functional limits of our reason, and... And I see my most impressive print on history will be this new sport, which is to sit, "fresh" ass, on a seat made of honeycombs... Shocked wave action smiley Smile  That's not bad geek Laughing Razz
Coming on this frequency now.
Calm is Key for All.  
Best Wishing True!
And a Nice and Gentle hug Loving to Friendly Brooke.
Greetings  action smiley  tongue smiley
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi! Smile

First, new idea. Important. Pictures of me in the cave were Not meaning dangerous, and not much unrespectful neither. True. Just some regular self-defense (Beautiful Bright Famous Ladies laughing at me, potentially and corresponding to many clues, virtual and not), on quite Laughing Smile bounce humor sense.
Well, I have worked very much. Did not go to the outside even for a while. I did not even stretch my muscles (bad thing, cause it's key for anybody, specially those sitting very much; and this is good, even for the medical bills and absences for muscle injuries). But it's exceptionally.
I have written also fast the introduction, editing in the evening and tomorrow. I Like it. Expressive and meaningful in few lines. Humble terms, I mean geek Laughing Smile Wel... Philosophers... I said it! Razz
I did also introduced three new pieces in the space for the bibliography. Remain only a couple (non knowing how exactly) to add.
Well, this is. First blblio and after the introduction:

BIBLIOGRAFÌA

Ambrogi, A. Filosofía de la ciencia. El giro naturalista. Universitat de les Illes Balears. Palma. 1999

Adorno, Th. W. Dialéctica negativa. La dialéctica de la eticidad. Ed. Askal. Madird. 2005

Álvarez, M. Hermenéutica y racionalidad según las concepciones de Gadamer, Apel y Habermas. Aporía. 1993

Aristóteles. Metafísica. Alianza. Madrid. 2011

Bermudo, J.M. Filosofía política (Vol. I, II, y III). Ediciones del Serbal. Barcelona. 2001

Blanchot, M. La conversación infinita. Arena libros. Barcelona. 2008

Bréhier, E. Historia de la filosofía (Vol. I y II). Tecnos. Madrid. 1988

Cardona Suárez, C.A. De Roger Bacon a Wesley Salmon. Revista Teorema. 2014. Vol. XXXIII

Cassirer, E. El problema del conocimiento en la filosofía y en la ciencia modernas. Fondo de Cultura Económica. México. 2004

Cela Conde, C.J. y Ayala, F.J. Senderos de la evolución humana. Alianza. Madrid. 2006

Confucio. Analectas. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Crick, F. La búsqueda científica del alma. Ed. Debate. Madrid. 1994

D'Agostini, Franca. Analíticos y continentales: Guía de la filosofía de los últimos treinta años. Cátedra. Madrid. 2000

Darwin, Ch. El origen de las especies. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Damasio, A.R. El error de Descartes: la emoción, la razón y el cerebro humano. Ed. Crítica. Barcelona. 1996

Damasio, A.R. The feeling of what happens. Ed. Harcourt Incorporation. Florida. EEUU. 1999

Deaño, A. Introducción a la lógica formal. Alianza. Madrid. 2002

Descartes, R. Discurso del método. Las pasiones del alma. Meditaciones metafísicas. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Díaz, E. Sociología y filosofía del derecho. Taurus. Madrid. 1992

Díez, J.A. Fundamentos de la filosofía de la ciencia. Ariel. Barcelona. 1992

Durkheim, E. Las reglas del método sociológico. Orbis. Barcelona. 1985

Einstein, A. El significado de la relatividad. Colección Obras Maestras del Pensamiento Contemporáneo. Planeta-De Agostini. Barcelona. 1985

Einstein, A. Mis ideas y opiniones. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Farrington, B. Ciencia y filosofía y en la Antigüedad. Ariel. Barcelona. 1980

Freud, S. Los textos fundamentales del psicoanálisis. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. Altaya. Barcelona. 1993

Gadamer, H.G. Verdad y método: fundamentos de una hermenéutica filosófica. Sígueme. Salamanca. 1977

García-Baró, M. Fenomenología y hermenéutica. Batiscafo. Valencia. 2015

Giner, S. Sociología. Ed. Península. Barcelona. 1996

Gödel, K. Obras completas. Alianza. Madrid. 1981

Gómez Pin, V. Hegel: lo real y lo racional. Batiscafo. Valencia. 2015

Hawking, S.W. Historia del tiempo. Ed. Crítica. Barcelona. 1988

Habermas, J. Conocimiento e interés. Taurus. Madrid. 1982

Habermas, J. Teoría de la acción comunicativa. Taurus. Madrid. 1983

Habermas, J. Verdad y justificación. Trotta. Madrid. 2002

Heidegger, M. Caminos de bosque. Alianza. Madrid. 1995

Heidegger, M. Parménides. Quaderns Crema. Barcelona. 2005

Homero. La Odisea. Bruguera. Barcelona. 1978

Iacoboni, M. Las neuronas espejo. Empatía, neuropolítica, autismo, imitación o de cómo entendemos a los otros. Katz. Madrid. 2009

James, W. Pragmatismo. Magisterio Español. Madrid. 1983

King, G.; Keohane, R.O. y Verba, S. El diseño de la investigación social. La inferencia científica en los estudios cualitativos. Alianza. Madrid. 2000

Leyte, A. Heidegger: el fracaso del Ser. Batiscafo. Valencia. 2015

López Calera, N.M. Filosofía del derecho. Comares. Granada. 1985

Luján, J.L. y Echevarría, J. Gobernar los riesgos. Ciencia y valores en la sociedad del riesgo. Biblioteca Nueva. Madrid. 2004

Machado, A. Juan de Mairena. Bibliotex. Barcelona. 2001

Martín-Loeches, M.; Casado, P. y Sel, A. La evolución del cerebro en el género Homo: la neurobiología que nos hace diferentes. Revista de neurología. 2008. núm. 46

Monserrat, J. Epistemología evolutiva y teoría de la ciencia. Universidad Pontificia Comillas. Madrid. 1984

Morey, M. Pensamiento francés contemporáneo. Batiscafo. Valencia. 2015

Nagel, E. Y Newman, J.R. El teorema de Gödel. Tecnos. Madrid. 1994

Nagel, T. The last word. Oxford University. New York. EEUU. 1997

Nietzsche, F. Sobre verdad y mentira en sentido extramoral. La voluntad de ilusión en Nietzsche. Revista Teorema. 1980. Vol. XXXVI

Nietzsche, F. El nacimiento de la tragedia: o Grecia y el pesimismo. Alianza. Madrid. 2008

Nietzsche, F. El Anticristo. Cómo se filosofa a martillazos. Así hablaba Zaratustra. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. 2010

Olivier, G. El hombre y la evolución. Ed. Labor. Barcelona. 1977

Ortega y Gasset, J. La rebelión de las masas. El tema de nuestro tiempo. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Oñate, M.T. y Arribas, B.G. Postmodernidad. Batiscafo. Valencia. 2015

Pascal, B. Pensamientos. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Platón. Diálogos. Critón o del deber. Fedón o del alma. El banquete del amor. EDAF. Madrid. 1980

Platón. Defensa de Sócrates. Critón. Hipias menor. Ion. El bancquete. Fedro. Fedón. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Popper, K.R. El coneixement objectiu. Edicions 62. Barcelona. 1985

Popper, K.R. El cuerpo y la mente. Ediciones Paidós. Barcelona. 1997

Putnam, H. Representación y realidad. Un balance crítico del funcionalismo. GEDISA. Barcelona. 1990.

Rorty, R. La filosofía y el espejo de la naturaleza. Cátedra. Madrid. 1995

Rorty, R. y Habermas, J. Sobre la verdad: validez universal o justificación. Amorrortu. Madrid. 2007

Rosseau, J.J. El contrato social. Altaya. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. Barcelona. 1993

Russell, B. El conocimiento humano. Planeta-De Agostini. Colección Obras Maestras del Pensamiento Contemporáneo. Barcelona. 1992

Sabiote Navarro, D. El problema del humanismo en Erich Fromm y Herbert Marcuse. Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca. 1987

San Agustín. Confesiones. Colección Grandes Obras del Pensamiento. El País. Prisa Innova. Madrid. 2010

Saoner, A. Historia y conceptos de ética y filosofía política. Universitat de les Illes Balears. 2004

Sennett, R. La corrosión del carácter. Las consecuencias personales del trabajo en el nuevo capitalismo. Anagrama. Barcelona. 2003

Solé, J. Kant: el giro copernicano en la filosofía. Batiscafo. Valencia. 2015

Valdés Villanueva, L.M. (comp.) La búsqueda del significado. Tecnos. Madrid. 2000

Wittgenstein, L. Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. Alianza. Madrid. 1984

Wittgenstein, L. Investigaciones filosóficas. Ed. Critíca. Barcelona. 1988

" INTRODUCCIÓN

Por qué la ciencia siempre ha dicho que es posible explicar (y acotar) todo mediante fórmulas matemáticas, como si el ser del universo cupiese en un resultado alfanumérico unificado. Pero qué sucede con el significado de la metáfora o del arte, ambos capaces de abrir mundos infinitos ante nuestros ojos. Y por qué dos visiones del mundo tan dispares representan formas paralelas de pensar (y hasta de vivir) con una relevancia teória y práctica indiscutible en la historia.
Desde mis primeras clases de literatura y de física (¡y de filosofía!), éstas y otras preguntas han azotado mi corazón, como un látigo de sentido ausente. Las paradojas de Zenón, la dialéctica irresoluble de Parménides y Heráclito, o los excesos imaginativos de los maestros Platón y Aristóteles, aún dieron más fuerza a esa inquietud existencial. Dónde hallar un punto de referencia sobre el que integrar versiones tan distintas del intelecto humano.
Durante mucho tiempo no logré obtener un equilibro racional de carácter básico en mi vida, perdido en ese mar de contradicciones, problemas demasiado evidentes sin respuesta. Por eso, ya en mi madurez, y con la esperanza de calmar en algo mi desazón, decídi centrarme en el estudio de la filosofía, con todo el rigor y la dedicación que me fueran posibles.
Alguna clase de pulsión, fermentada en el recuerdo agrio de los años, me movía a buscar un fundamento consistente sobre el que afrontar el oleaje de la incertidumbre (histórica). Después de leer a Descartes, y acosado por mis propios pensamientos, no tardé en hallarme al borde de un abismo cognitivo que, pese a lo ignoto de sus confines, parecía ser también una pared que impedía toda progresión intelectual. Era preciso dar un salto en la comprensión de las cosas, el cual por sí habría de significar la superación de algún umbral invisible.
Tras permanecer durante días en un limbo de ideas sin forma definitiva (dolor y acicate), logré dar un primer paso que, entonces, me pareció un mundo de sentido. En verdad, hoy veo que no fue tanto pero, pese a todo, he de admitir que ese momento supuso un punto de partida fundamental. La comprensión del mundo, para superar el problema del primer principio racional justificatorio, tenía que partir de la integración real entre lo físico y lo mental: la percepción y el intelecto tenían que ser uno. Kant, al menos en parte, tenía razón.
Conforme a este arranque de confianza filosófica, pensé que la realidad no podía ser objetivable en su ser absoluto, como pretendía la ciencia. Pero el relativismo de algunas posiciones contemporáneas tampoco era susceptible de un estatuto de verdad por ello; pues sabía, y sé, desde lo más íntimo de mi consciencia, que la vida (la de mis congéneres y la mía) sólo subsiste y es tal por una serie de razones en ningún caso bien relativizables.
Para proseguir en mis avances, no obstante, aún tenía que encontrar la conexión (si no lógica, al menos, no contradictoria) de ese naturalismo transcendental con la belleza poética y con nuestra capacidad innata para la trascendencia simbólica (artística, espiritual...). Debo confesar que la lectura de dos obras capitales de Habermas, Conocimiento e interés, primero, y Verdad y justificación, después; supuso un punto de inflexión en mi carrera hacia el significado más fundamental. Comprender la crítica de este autor a la filosofía realista tradicional y, a su vez, observar las deficiencias de su modelo de naturalismo "débil" supuso un espaldarazo casi definitivo.
Luego, El error de Descartes (obra de Antonio Damasio), los estudios sobre el simbolismo de Cassirer; así como, sobre todo, la racionalización del "circulo del lenguaje" descubierto por Nietzsche, y la crítica perspectivista de Wittgenstein en Investigaciones filosóficas, coadyuvaron por fin a un desenlace tranquilizador.
Esta obra no pretende ser un compendio de respuestas (y, mucho menos, de respuestas últimas) sino, más principalmente, un intento de racionalizar algunas preguntas esenciales que acucian a la humanidad desde siempre. No obstante esta modestia de partida, indispensable para cualquier pensador, la referida racionalización aquí no deviene sólo en una reformulación de las preguntas seculares (aunque también); pues subyace en ella una claridad indisimulable sobre algunos bases -ciertas- de nuestra razón. Hay unas estructuras cognitivas en nuestra constitución biológica que, desde la autorreflexión metalógica y desde la intuición vital más simple, se revelan con tremenda fuerza a la insistencia de la atención.
No se trata de unos ejes radiales que, como postulaba Descartes, resultan aptos para clausurar en forma exhaustica las claves de nuestro conocimiento, así como de la realidad sobre el que aquél se proyecta. Eso es un imposible, y la naturaleza de los principios que enuncia el presente trabajo dan fe (lógica y argumentativamente) de ello. La realidad es mucho más complicada que los resultados del post-cartesianismo, pero no por ello compone una dimensión inaprehensible o relativa. Lo racional no constituye una ilusión, aunque su salvación teorética requiera de una reconstrucción cualitativa muy importante, esto es, un cambio de paradigma respecto de los modelos anteriores.
En tal sentido, el primer paso que podría aconsejar para esta lectura es el de reflexionar sobre lo siguiente: a) si puedo pensar, en primer lugar, es porque mi mente concibe una identidad y un principio de no contradicción que se corresponden con el mundo de los objetos; y b) si logro avanzar cognitivamente, es porque mi comprensión no se circunscribe sólo al mecanicismo de un sistema cerrado de elementos que interaccionan, sino a un conjunto complejo de ideas que son imposibles de concebir de forma "perfectamente" aislada; al contrario de lo que sucede con cualquier elemento formal de un sistema lógico (aunque esto deberá matizarse bastante), o de lo que sucede con un lápiz, por ejemplo, como parte de nuestra visión objetiva y causal del mundo.
Entender que la determinación del lápiz como objeto en sí constituye una idealización mental (aunque no exclusivamente) es el paso siguiente. El concepto que adquirimos de cada objeto del mundo (un lápiz o un fotón, si bien por diferentes medios) nos hace concebirlo como un elemento discreto y "unificado" de la realidad (esto es un rasgo evolutivo adaptativo de primer orden para la especie); pero dicha noción no se corresponde lógicamente con su verdadera "esencia" ontológica, pues el lápiz se compone de muchos más elementos (y, quizá, también el fotón), los cuales no distinguimos (al menos, a simple vista). Comprender la funcionalidad biológica de esa dualidad es fundamental, pues ello nos introduce de lleno en un plexo doblemente constituido por: a) la garantía objetiva de la cognición; y b) la instancia, sólo aparentemene insalvable, de lo paradójico.
He ahí un primer punto sobre el que concibir cuál puede ser el camino de este ensayo. Si hay una naturaleza metafísica que penetra de un modo estructural los entresijos más cotidianos y, a priori, científicamente más elementales de nuestro mundo y de nuestro conocer (adaptado a aquél, y al revés), el marco de la racionalidad ha de dejar de concebirse como un puzzle de elementos lógicos. Porque, en caso contrario, y entre otras cosas, no habría una auténtica posibilidad para progresar en la compresión de la realidad (el avance y la educación); dado que todo se convertiría en un páramo de clausura lógica, esto es, de elementos en sí perfectamente constituidos (el objeto y la correspondiente idea-objeto) pero imposibles de ser integrados, tal como corresponde para el sentido racional y abstracto, en un número indeterminado de niveles ontoepistemológicos.
Este último carácter, que parte de un carácter integrado y no reduccionista de nuestra mente y de nuestra racionalidad con el mundo, es propiamente estructural y estructurante de toda comprensión significativa. La apertura simbólica del significado es la única vía posible para el conocimiento y para su avance efectivo. Todo lo cual supone la necesidad de reabrir nuevamente la discusión sobre lo trascendente y lo metafísico, sin perder de vista los criterios de la razón lógica que, por razón de ello, debe reconfigurarse (simbólica y funcionalmente, al menos) como una red de caminos sin final para la generación de nuevos conceptos e ideas .
Sobre la base de la consistencia teórica que se produce en la integración de los argumentos anteriores (aporéticos sólo en perspectiva lógica formal estricta) con la reflexión metalógica más rigurosa, nace un principio de base naturalista y alcance trascendente para el conocimiento humano. Y creo que, al fin, ésa es la entrada primera al lugar que anduve buscando durante tanto tiempo; como aquel niño que, montado sobre su triciclo y percutiendo obstáculos, ansiaba un hueco sobre las paredes del hogar, quizá en pos de un camino por el que integrar de un modo pacífico su vida y su convivencia".

cheers hasi And very gentle big tight LOVING hug to Brooke BEAUTIFUL hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 08, 2017 10:29 am

Hi ( Embarassed bounce cheers )

Responsibly, I am posting the "definitively" edited version of the introduction to the text of the essay.  I did not change anything from the main meaning, but just some words to get it better written (still unperfect, but a little better).
I'll be sending to the Uni too.  With the definitive title, the definitive first part and the introduction, the bibliography (already definitive too) and the second part (the only that remain to be edited; I'm quite calm, cause I edited the first part, 155 pages, in 3 weeks, and this second is 107 or less, and I have 4 weeks for it; it's even more important part, but the time is fine).
now I stood some time holding the web with no posting cause I had to attend a workmate, Official working stuff fine, and right after a Lady with a consulting call (and She's very close to Give Birth!, so I Congratulated Her and Wished so Much Well!, beside the Professional answer).
I'm sharing this Beauty too, Im Listening (and to what I've been able to see, images are Great too).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUocVbPwkMs

"  
INTRODUCCIÓN

Por qué la ciencia siempre ha dicho que es posible explicar (y acotar) todo mediante fórmulas matemáticas, como si el ser del universo cupiese en un resultado alfanumérico unificado. Pero qué sucede con el significado de la metáfora o del arte, ambos capaces de abrir mundos infinitos ante nuestros ojos. Y por qué dos visiones del mundo tan dispares representan formas paralelas de pensar (y hasta de vivir) con una relevancia teórica y práctica indiscutible en la historia.
Desde mis primeras clases de literatura y de física (¡y de filosofía!), éstas y otras preguntas han azotado mi corazón, como un látigo de sentido ausente. Las paradojas de Zenón, la dialéctica irresoluble de Parménides y Heráclito, o los excesos imaginativos de los maestros Platón y Aristóteles, aún dieron más fuerza a esa inquietud existencial. Dónde hallar un punto de referencia sobre el que integrar versiones tan distintas del intelecto humano.
Durante mucho tiempo no logré obtener un equilibro racional básico en mi vida; perdido en ese mar de contradicciones, problemas demasiado evidentes sin respuesta. Por eso, ya en mi madurez, y con la esperanza de calmar en algo mi desazón, decídi centrarme en el estudio de la filosofía, con todo el rigor y la dedicación que me fueran posibles.
Alguna clase de pulsión, fermentada en el recuerdo agrio de los años, me movía a buscar un fundamento consistente sobre el que afrontar el oleaje de la incertidumbre (histórica). Después de leer a Descartes, y acosado por mis propios pensamientos, no tardé en hallarme al borde de un abismo cognitivo que, pese a lo ignoto de sus confines, parecía ser también una pared que me impedía toda progresión intelectual. Era preciso dar un salto en la comprensión de las cosas, el cual por sí habría de significar la superación de algún umbral invisible.
Tras permanecer durante días en un limbo de ideas sin forma definitiva (dolor y acicate), logré dar un primer paso que, entonces, me pareció un mundo de sentido. En verdad, hoy veo que no fue tanto pero, pese a todo, he de admitir que ese momento supuso un punto de partida fundamental. La comprensión del mundo, para superar el problema del primer principio racional justificatorio, tenía que partir de la integración real entre lo físico y lo mental: la percepción y el intelecto habían de ser uno con el objeto. Kant, al menos en parte, tenía razón.
Merced a este arranque de confianza filosófica, pensé que la realidad no podía ser objetivable en su ser absoluto, como pretendía la ciencia. Pero el relativismo de algunas posiciones contemporáneas tampoco era susceptible de un estatuto de verdad por ello; pues sabía, y sé, desde lo más íntimo de mi consciencia, que la vida (la de mis congéneres y la mía) sólo subsiste y es tal por una serie de razones en ningún caso bien relativizables.
Para proseguir en mis avances, no obstante, aún tenía que encontrar la conexión (si no lógica, al menos, no contradictoria) de ese naturalismo transcendental con la belleza poética y con nuestra capacidad innata para la trascendencia simbólica (artística, espiritual...). Debo confesar que la lectura de dos obras capitales de Habermas, Conocimiento e interés, primero, y Verdad y justificación, después; supuso un punto de inflexión en mi carrera hacia el significado más fundamental. Comprender la crítica de este autor a la filosofía realista tradicional y, a su vez, observar las deficiencias de su modelo de naturalismo "débil" representaron un espaldarazo casi definitivo.
Luego, El error de Descartes (obra de Antonio Damasio), los estudios sobre el simbolismo de Cassirer; así como, sobre todo, la racionalización del "circulo del lenguaje" descubierto por Nietzsche, y la crítica perspectivista de Wittgenstein en Investigaciones filosóficas, coadyuvaron por fin a un desenlace tranquilizador.
Esta obra no pretende ser un compendio de respuestas (y, mucho menos, de respuestas últimas) sino, más principalmente, un intento por racionalizar algunas preguntas esenciales que acucian a la humanidad desde siempre. No obstante esta modestia de partida, indispensable para cualquier pensador, la referida racionalización aquí no deviene sólo en una reformulación de las preguntas seculares (aunque también); pues subyace en ella una claridad indisimulable sobre algunos bases -ciertas- de nuestra razón. Hay unas estructuras cognitivas en nuestra constitución biológica que, desde la autorreflexión metalógica y desde la intuición vital más simple, se revelan con tremenda fuerza a la insistencia de la atención.
No se trata de unos ejes radiales que, como postulaba Descartes, resultan aptos para clausurar exhaustivamente todas las claves de nuestro conocimiento (y de la realidad sobre la que aquél se proyecta). Eso es un imposible, y la naturaleza de los principios que enuncia el presente trabajo dan fe (lógica y argumentativamente) de ello. La realidad es mucho más complicada que los resultados del post-cartesianismo, pero no por ello compone una dimensión inaprehensible o relativa. Lo racional no constituye una ilusión, aunque su salvación teorética necesite de una reconstrucción cualitativa importante, esto es, un cambio de paradigma respecto de los modelos anteriores.
En tal sentido, el primer paso que podría aconsejar para esta lectura es el de reflexionar sobre lo siguiente: a) si puedo pensar, en primer lugar, es porque mi mente concibe una identidad y un principio de no contradicción que se corresponden con el mundo de los objetos; y b) si logro avanzar cognitivamente, es porque mi comprensión no se circunscribe sólo al mecanicismo de un sistema cerrado de elementos que interaccionan, sino a un conjunto complejo de ideas que son imposibles de concebir de forma "perfectamente" aislada; al contrario de lo que sucede con cualquier elemento formal de un sistema lógico (aunque esto deberá matizarse bastante), o de lo que sucede con un lápiz, por ejemplo, como parte de nuestra visión objetiva y causal del mundo.
Entender que la determinación del lápiz como objeto en sí constituye una idealización mental (aunque no exclusivamente) es el paso siguiente. El concepto que adquirimos de cada objeto del mundo (un lápiz o un fotón, si bien por diferentes medios) nos impone concebirlo como un elemento discreto y "unificado" de la realidad (esto es un rasgo evolutivo adaptativo de primer orden para la especie); pero dicha noción no se corresponde lógicamente con su verdadera "esencia" ontológica, pues el lápiz se compone de muchos más elementos (y, quizá, también el fotón), los cuales no distinguimos (al menos, a simple vista). Comprender la funcionalidad biológica de esa dualidad es fundamental, pues ello nos introduce de lleno en un plexo doblemente constituido por: a) la garantía objetiva de la cognición; y b) la instancia, sólo aparentemente insalvable, de lo paradójico.
He ahí un primer punto sobre el que concebir cuál puede ser el camino de este ensayo. Si hay una naturaleza metafísica que penetra de un modo estructural los entresijos más cotidianos y, a priori, científicamente más elementales de nuestro mundo y de nuestro conocer (el segundo adaptado al primero y, en un modo derivado -culturalmente, quiero decir-, al revés), el marco de la racionalidad debe dejar de concebirse exclusivamente como un puzzle de elementos lógicos. Porque, en caso contrario, y entre otras cosas, no habría una auténtica posibilidad para progresar en la compresión de la realidad (el avance cognitivo y la educación); dado que todo se convertiría en un páramo de clausura formalista, esto es, de elementos en sí perfectamente constituidos (el objeto y la correspondiente idea-objeto) pero imposibles de ser integrados, tal como corresponde para el sentido racional y abstracto, en un número indeterminado de niveles ontoepistemológicos.
Este último carácter, que parte de un principio integrado y no reduccionista de nuestra mente y de su relación con el mundo, es propiamente estructural y estructurante de toda comprensión significativa. La apertura simbólica del significado es la única vía posible para el conocimiento y para su avance efectivo. Todo lo cual supone la necesidad de reabrir nuevamente la discusión sobre lo trascendente y lo metafísico, sin perder de vista los criterios de la razón lógica que, por razón de ello, debe reconfigurarse (simbólica y funcionalmente, al menos) como una red de caminos sin final para la generación de nuevos conceptos e ideas .
Sobre la base de la consistencia teórica que se produce en la integración de los argumentos anteriores (aporéticos sólo en perspectiva lógica formal estricta) con la reflexión metalógica más rigurosa, nace un nuevo principio de base naturalista y alcance trascendente sobre la razón humana. Y creo que, al fin, ésa es la entrada primera al lugar que anduve buscando durante tanto tiempo; como aquel niño que, montado sobre su triciclo y percutiendo obstáculos, ansiaba un hueco sobre las paredes del hogar, quizá en pos de un camino por el que integrar de un modo pacífico su vida y su convivencia.

ps: Wishing a Really Peaceful and Calm weekend!
(I'll make another post later)
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Hi! Smile

I have a real headache today, and I'm really not on a much good mood (for a good number of things); but I have been Working really well and fine. Good Results. And on the agenda times.
I have no other choice, if (corresponding to today's Videos action smiley geek Razz ) i'm going to be the "next" Einstein (with Permission of Sir Hawking, Very Obviously) Smile
Focused in Goodness.
Wishing the same, cause I'm sure this would help so much everybody on everything.
cheers Razz hasi And Please, a quite Good True Loving hug to Bright, Lovely and Beautiful Brooke hasi Razz cheers

ps: Ah, and chance for Special Thanks to Alberto Contador!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 9:17 am

Hi! Smile

That Movie Looks Very Good! Great Trailer, Perfomormances I mean. Looks like a Very Dramatic Roles, and it's Tremendous!
I'm so cheers for it! Proud!
We All change. Time, experiences shared with others, inner psycologic and intellectual development...
I'm really anxious for finishing (I added -Not for the playing but as it came- Blblio on Noam Chomsky, K.O. Apel and M.Martín-Loeches, and some other one; Good!), but it's not just this. The knowing of the things happening on me (spy/listening, strategic/disturbing doing around...), for years; the feeling of my coming is a waste of time or just a source for joking or hate (even though the sacrifices), the prejudices this will mean to the chances in my real life as a philosopher, when I want this is helping thing (if you're considered a silly and crazy stalker and so, chances get so "reduced")... Too many things.
For this, I'm taking some true real vacation from virtual vibrations geek Smile
Focused in Goodness.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:14 am

Hi! Smile

Nice Pictures and Videos!
I'm coming today cause I don't want to leave for some good period of vacation on negative expression.  I mean, I think my comments were right (it's key to integrate the whole human being as what it is, and the nature is fundamental; though I'm Supporting Sexual Equality, the social and marital key is to be able to make integrative the two natures of the couple that are what they are; and, on other type of things, the actual egoculture is not exactly helping for it, I have to add too; so, the education key is -next to understanding the corresponding natures not only in terms of sexuality but existentital, social, ethic... terms- to re-build characters as respectful and less egotish beings, by some education improvement, Religions are not saying much different things on this last point); but the voice sounded geek
About the problem in Catalonia, my opened opinion: to make an electoral process is not a problem by itself, but to say that right after it, if you achieve 50'0000000001 % votes, you're going to declare by yourself the independence, inside of a very unperfect (as all, less or more) but Democratic System (so Difficult to Achieve: the 1978 Constitution is Not Perfect, but it's a BRUTAL JOB for living together in peace (even on the precarity of the situation on those times), it's Nothing hatable, but the opposite when there's some real historic consciousness; though, this is not an absolute obstacle for some normal modifications, take a look at the America's one, so Solid, and so many changes for actualizing the regulation of the problems on time: you can always make democratic campaign for your ideals, in any case) is not a really democratic and brainy choice.  To this example, so important to me, we could add all I said about the pure dialectic (mistaken and unreal) perspective on social realities.
I'm taking some real vacation.  I Need it.
I don't know what and how long will take to achieve some guarantee for my Privacy at Home (yes, Human Right), on communications and so; but I'll be Focused in Good things and Good People.
As last Good add done by Pau Gasol, the really Important is what you're doing about things from now and to the future.
Today finishing the last editing of 6th chapter.  Just one week.  I've got 3 for just 2.  Good.
Well, wishing some Good and Peaceful time.  On Justice, Love and Health.
Greetings!  action smiley  tongue smiley
flower  love smiley  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:38 am

Hi! Smile

Really Nice Comments from the Interview.
As long as the Video is ending by a question, I'm answering that I'm Glad for the Meaning behind words. Good -SuperGreat-News!
Now, I'm just Hoping everybody could be getting concerned about this new situation. It's just a matter of Human Rights, Health and, even, some human right to Dream. That's All.
Today I did dream on some Mad mood, but I can't remember the reasons (so, I have been something like "Sam Bigotes"... on dreams geek Laughing lol! ).
No, really, Wishing Better times for Everybody.
Today, probably for coincidental mood/briliant brain developing (you know I'm a genius... geek Laughing -I adore to be able to say this stupidity, but not as much as before, I think it's maybe cause I did get almost adult, but I think it's more cause I'm so happy and proud for my task), I did improved (not just edited) a point of the essay (very fast, as it came to mind). So, thank you! Smile
Very Beautiful Pictures and Good day!
Greetings!
And a Love hug Kind Eternal to Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 12:57 pm

And this is the Original Soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJq0DxZ9RLU

And this is a Tribute to the Movie that I found:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJDXVAYlI4Q
(the Kissing after the upstairs going is one of the Funniest moments Ever in All of my Movie Living! Laughing lol! Razz cheers ).
Dedicating the Living Dream to my Beloved Brooke!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 8 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next