Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Philosophers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:47 am

Hi!
Inspiredly and Calm (e-people and around taught me to keep distance emotional), for responsability:
Spirituality i talked about is not related to magic, though its not rejecting it.
Its Natural metalogic constitution for: a ) fundamenting ethics , b) opening state of hearted mind for it (from the too materialist and incomplete positivism).
Im not denying specific dimensions from my global point of view (we should ser the arguments and the people for each case); but im just saying what i say. Im not a mistic or a magician.
I Believe in something more, but im not talking directly about more than i can from my reason, Respecting; im Just a philosopher.
Ah... And...
So Sexy, Lady!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:10 am

Its true that the Hate cant hurt you when you believe in yourself and can trust in some cercle of people.
I know i have been and i am Hated, in USA and in Spain, and others (many official bureaus and instances). They have spent and still are spending some time in disturbing my life. Now the electricity of my house and the modem and fixed phone. I know its intentioned.
Im Keeping my Word. Dignity, Morals and Freedom Do Matter, and youll cant kill them. You can kill people or ruin their lifes, practic terms, but you are not killing historic facts and Values.
Only one thing else: dont insist cause im Focused in what i think/feel/know its right. Ruin my reputation, if there is sonething still breating in it, but dont hurt my People, Please. Im Not changing in any case. And if you decide you cant handle this public unsubmission, just kill me, but do it fast please.
Your conscience, after knowing what you know truly happened, or your destiny in other life is not worrying to you cause you dont believe in these or/and you cant understand/feel whats Moral and/or Transcendence.
Its how im feeling after 11 years.
Happy and Proud of me, but Not of you, obvious, conspirers.
I know thw torture is not finishing here, and this most is only uncreasing it.
Even an animal could show some Heart in this situation.
Im just a survivor (life including values) not a leader or a cobaya.
Take my phylo and read, hate or send it by the w.c.; but you wont have anything else from me.
People not involved and/or really supporting human dignity Always in my heart!
God Bless!
FBI Hated Einstein! What the... The man is?
Not talking directly about this specific agency now but about All: Somebody who cant learn from history, somebody which arrogance and ignorance dont let him to see and to understand, to dream truly free and to honestly plan.
Whats exactly the danger i mean, will you ever tell me?
Which are your goals by mixing all these different crazy things for years?
And all those supporting the linching... What?
Well, as i said; im Safe from your Hate.
Anyway, think about the future of this world, warming and so many things. I can help.
But well, if every 30 million years asteroids fall, its scientist time and all can go to...
But Never going the Moral Involving of our behaviour, with echo in the other life. Im Focused, and in Family, and in Good, and in the One (and not for saving my neck now but for truth, im not talking bout catalonian independence; though i can say this time the guilt is not only in one of the parts).
Sending my Best Wishes to The Universe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:34 pm

Now to some meal, rest and to take some calm and focused time for editing and "fixing" the new net of ideas.
I think the chances I see to put it all on the paper these synthetic ways is almost more Shocked than the results itself to me. it's bounce wave cheers childish sharing.
Have a Good time!
Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:07 am

Hi! Smile

That Nice Virtual Doing around! tongue smiley
I think I've developed the whole 8.2 on mind, worked in the evening and night, by pauses for unconscious working and rest too.
Today to magnetic ressonance. I think it's better, though now I've got a tendinitis in the left arm... wave Laughing Smile I was thinking I was on my twenties, maybe. It's just that I was too "unself-caring" person, physical terms, when I was younger (though the stress for the philoessay and all is a weight to be considered too); and now I just have to train properly to my condition (tendons, knees... these parts, cause muscle strenght, and even explossivity is still Shocked Exclamation , in fact, comparedly, better than younger as long as I'm usually -thought not always, obviously geek - caring and stretching.
Well, to the task. Gonna be a really hard working day.
Good Goodness, God Bless!
Good Love hugging!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:10 am

Hi Good Goodness! Smile

I woke up too late, even after ringing the cell alarm (I'm always watching this stuff... geek lol! Razz ). It's cause I woke up at night with headphones on. I had been listening some History talks, and I woke up listening to a gothic fairy tale... It's good, but it was suspense, and it let me progressively Shocked But well, a youghourt from the kitchen and not so long time after, in the Sleep arms.
The magnetic ress. done. I came from this elevated state of mind, Much working hard, to the little space and big sound in there. It was a little "disturbing" in the beginning, but I finished the time resting geek It's true, I told the Lady Nurse if I could get into again (like if it was one of these mechanisms in the tematic parks geek ), cause I was falling asleep and it looked like good idea to get some more siesta then (it was almost 3:00 pm)... wave
In the evening a did go to Tomeu. Good! I was poked with those needles, that later get little electrified, for after some technologic warm on the place of the shoulder to the arm from cervical. Still in some pain, but I think it's better, truly. LIke if I had opened the muscles and nerves of the place. Probably needing one more session, though I'll wait till having Dr. results. Wishing to know about possible cervical hernia... Though my neck is OK.
Now, for all day no stretch or exercise.
Well, that was all. Yesterday was a real written brutality, and I thought about it at night (and after fairy tales... Mad Laughing Razz ), quite fine. It's bounce wave cheers to me.
Now some fun on Good:
"George, ahí va uno solo... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrRe2IjJ6OM " Laughing Exclamation Razz
Well, Greetings Good!
And Very Big Hug Kind Loving!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:18 am

Hi! Smile

How are things!
Last day of the week. Wow, really tired at this last part of it. Yesterday's night I was too excited thinking about these things. It's just that the 8.2 is All I expected to reach by my philomind, or already almost, really close in any case. And it's Shocked , but it's that I was also thinking about the introductory part for the 8th chapter (yes, we can not have all of every kind of thing Embarassed Laughing Exclamation lol! Smile - for more wave , actually, after Pompeya Pictures by one side, and the good corresponding between masterbation and health of men studies, I can't get an idea about the most appropiate thing to do... geek lol! Razz Smile .
I've got on mind and on paper, talking serioulsy, not too long but quite synthetically containing the spirit of the subject.
To the task.
Greetings and Good day!
Good Hugs Loving Kind!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Hi! Smile

Could finally Watch the last Episode of "Einstein-TV". Tremendous, Your Goodness!
Bravo, Bright, HEARTFELT!!! cheekey smiley love smiley Cool
Have to say that I Honestly and Humble terms think that there're things in my life that dont depend on me that, just for a matter of Normal fair treatment, should be a little improved (truth, respect...); I have to officially geek say that the "hair-war" is Over! cheers Smile Razz True!
flower rendeer love smiley rendeer flower

For the responsability I'm feeling at this moment (I mean, increased for the sweet heat of the moment), I have to say I'm not intellectually fighting for the relativism or ignorance. I'm just saying that there're some structural limits to our reason (this is KNOWN since Zenón de Zitio) that, though what it could usally been defined as, it's the fundament of our creative and unique reason for understanding ourselves, the others and the universe.
It's All an infinite system of systems, and though it's impossible to know everything (the eternity, the understanding of the supposedly real "0" time as big bang truly Absolute Everything, the remembrance of our personal or social histories, the systematically planned personal and social future), there're some fundaments I'm explaining that erase any shadow of relativism or contextualism pure, or irrationalism (so important in post-modern theories, philosophic or any kind), some fundaments that are structural too and that let us get the chance, Always, for understanding things a little more, going a little further, and doing them a little better.
And, also, I'm connecting this All to some essence that's also forgotten, curiously, by many streams of thinking that want to defeat Illustrated spirit of the omniscience of Descartes: the Spiritual Humanity (a Descartes contemporary one, both Great anyway, Knew Well: Blaise Pascal, among others).
I Honestly think anything of it can be considered as a crime, or as a suspicious source.
My intentions and my goal horizons are Good, I Promise.
God Bless!
action smiley

ps: selfish and some egothic terms, now: Thank You so Much for that Blessing SPECIAL TV Work on Master Einstein Story. History!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:43 pm

The "lovely" and "friendly" neiboor sent behind the wall do mean one of the Worst situations ever happened to me (the hate, the secret, the stalk, the premediation, the organization...).  For this, i, Human, can never befriend to them and to the senders and supporters, True; but im Still Wishing Well.
Im Dealing with it, knowing more and more everyday that the chances these all erased cant turn my living or my hearted mind down.
I know forum is involved action smiley
For this, with best wishing to All Humanity in my True Heart, i have to make a choice, Moral.  And i have done it.
If these involved with the lies Cant change, any "sacrifice" by me is Unuseful, and its just taking Energy from all good things im doing and have to do.
When i see the nonsense on many human brains and hearts, i can actually breathe and go on the way, knowing there're People who are Worth Keep Believing in Human.  Important as long as this is what i am.
Ill not be crying anymore over Betrayals and Abuse; whats done its done (too much Lie...), and i have a Future and a Heart and a Mind to Live and to Make it!  
God Bless.
Love, Health, Justice and Peace!

Ps: Lady, Love bond True Forever!! action smiley tongue smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:22 pm

I know i was too focused in tributing, meeting and saving at the beginning.
For this, i could not totally see the real intention, completely i mean, for making me a sparring and, finally, kill me social terms, virtually.
There has been some feeling of guilty over it, since i went to ny. Its ok, but the conspiracy was not the way.
For two fundamental reasons:
1) my childhood was not that ill to need this abusing methodes in real life
2) what it was done virtually neither
3) moral terms is Bad
4) a person like me cant aprove these ways; this should have been seen by what i before considered any averaged hearted mind

Anyway, i think it was not all done for "curing" but also for control, experiment and, why not admitting it, hate. All involved.
As i said, im actually ok with all of it and the betrayal it means to me, in terms of Human Rights and of "Personal" relationships.
Ok! action smiley Smile
I am Noticing Much Better now what i Always Had; and, to whats related to the new social relationships i may find in my life (philosophy and so), im starting from 0.
Everything is going to be OK. True!
Wishing so Much Well; God Bless!
flower love smiley flower

Ps: this is unselfish terms motivated, True: as im Wishing Well, Everybody could keep opened to the explanations im sharing by the essay. Nothing breaking neither, just some Sense, helpy.

Ps': Please, tell her im Always her True Admirer, on a Love bond!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:36 pm

Please, Last and third here.
I was not needing the tactics for consequences of NY.  My madness was not only for the Admirable Lady i met, but also for taking Definitive Notice of All i said on the previous post.
Though, its True i was too angry for it. But Solutiom was another one i can say the same: Truth, and some hearted wisdom. Just matter of Justice and Dignity at last.
Professional terms, i am going to be Gentle to all the People Directly involved with conspiracy, but probably Never able to Truly believe and trust as Real Friends (could not let my heart stay on their hands, too Much Survival Instinct Working Stronger than me).  But to whats related to All other Ones, Human terms as Friends or Proffesionally, why not
Though, Always Respecting All and Wishing So Much Well!
Goodness and Wisdom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:47 am

Everything going to be OK. I'm so Focused for Good (I see the Results; as I'm Respecting my Working place Duties, not so little, but I Can) and going to Keep Calm.
but I also have to keep Honest to myself and to my inner Values System, which is not just mine, but taught to me by the Education institutions and many other places (so, I'm not that "rare", it's just that I try to be a little consequent to the theory, and good).
Wishing all this disrespectful, nonsense and abusing mess gets Finished someday.
Maybe, there will be the "coincidence" that if I am not coming anymore, things do get a little better. It would be great, but I'm not dreaming, and my decission comes from a higher perspective than this.
And Wishing Really Well, True. Always.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 am

Coming really scratch , for a moment.
Betrayal i talked about... Well, the bad time and the isolation was real, but i had not bought a loyalty bond to anybody, realistic terms, so...
Life is full of moments when people are going to let you go through some bad times, its the living.
Fine.
More things. If im asperger, let me be and respect it, dont cause suffering by taking a 1 m/2 m (different) person and try to make his/her (doble cause if not the very focused rage against me is brutal, even when i only talk about me Shocked ) shorter/taller, hurting him/her for going against the nature of this person, and against his/her free deciding that its not breaking rights of anybody. We all the same, but each person is different, and things done have been specially disturbing for who i am (philo genius -and on other things i honestly think; but a limited person at other sides).
More things. Its not useful to make big role model lifes that make up an idealist fantasy that nobody else will be able to truly follow, seeing as an epic, beautiful... Human achievement, like the superbawl. Its much better to be a normal good role model (not lying, not hurting for pleasure, not hating, trying to be fair, helpy...); and try to make the best possible. In my case, i think i can bring some quite useful theoric tools for the Sense, epistemic and ethic (normal non breaking thing, non heavenly just human) type.
Wishing Good (non trying to be influencing for bad anybody; True).
God Bless!
Send Kind hug to Brooke!!
Ps: maybe coming for some sense in some other day, depending of how things around me go and of how i, human terms (heroic not useful and actually too long thing me on it; True) am feeling Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:36 am

That was a Nice and Good set of Pictures! Smile
Wishing so Much Well!
Now Focused to Work. Today I have also to start and finish first version of 8.4, all on mind and on paper since yesterday's evening. Later to Dr., ressonance results on cervicals. "Admiting" vulnerability is part of the living.
About the subject of too patriarchalism in our societies for thousands years, I Agree.
It was not always this way, something that does not mean men were bad treaten, but there were times (before Neolitic) when the groups were little, and the number of group members was key. Then, women were like "radio-gods", saving by their reproductive task, something quite misterious then, i do also have to add on it.
Wishing so Much Good and a Real Balancing of this Historic Situation!
I Understood the message on "his/her", shared by all as a balanced corresponding of sexes mirroring themselves as Equal Human Beings. Equal but different. Then, Vive le difference et l'égalité! Smile party smiley party smiley
Good Goodness!
Send to Brooke Please a Kind Loving hug!!

ps: Araceli sent me today a Picture from NY of Calatrava's Monument, Beautiful. The second meanings are Laughing , specially if we relate them to a hug... geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:47 am

Hi, Good Goodness!
Nice Pictures!  Smile

On the going.
Yesterday I finished all of the 8.5.  I thought I had to add something more, but later I did see it was for the next one, related to knowledge building, abduction, induction and so (ah, and with some essential references to the art; but limited cause I'm respecting the orthodoxy of the philofields design, for a simple matter of it's for something and also cause I'm in cognitive "debt" to it and cause I want to be understood.
It's Shocked , the easy " Basketball " on the lines me actually.  It's almost like lines were going by themselves to their places... wave Smile the exercise and training of mind, and the specific one on the subject I'm working on, obviously.
All those references I did to vengeances "from heaven" not mine and beyond my Will as Believing in Justice... I was Very Angry when I said it (EMT, not "empresa municipal de transportes" geek  -though it's Good-, but "enajenación mental transitoria" for the pressure and the continued damaging).  Accepting the mistakes and the lack of understanding, actually.  C'est la vie.  True Smile
About this acceptation, and on Real "Unwishing" for critizising USA international policies (not just for the more than possible negative effects to me, but also for the fact it's probably unlistened: if the national ones are not listened, and stranger Like me...), have to say that "War Machine" Looks like a really Very Interesting reflection on this Subject.  Just for thinking about it, I mean.  From my humbleness, I think that when conflicts (personal, social, international...) reach some levels of persistence and violence, the solution is so difficult if there's not a point of getting consciousness from a higher point of view, able to embrace somethow both -or more, depending on number of parts involved- points of view, by Education, Information, some basic Confidence and Empathy.  This is not meaning brotherhood (look at Spain, after so many years the Civil War passed, there're a lot of problems about it, like the anonymous graves of people killed: about it I did change my position, first I thought it was opening of new the conflict, now I think it's not necessarily bringing to it and that it's a Human Right of Families and Victims, though there're Always chances for making an interested use of this sad stuff); it's just meaning some bases for some peaceful agreement.  Sometimes, becoming friends is just Impossible, for too much pain behind, but it's possible to put the war heartbeats lower by those basic tools, and, more than anything, finish the process of war killing People and, at once, to get a chance for the countries to start of new for the better (even if it's just a little better, cause the "absolute" does not exist on this earth as something truly catchable with objectivity).  
Just an opinion of a philosopher.  I Know it's Not easy at all.  The USA is holding and handling such a Big Global Responsability since the end of WWII, and thisis Something we all should Recognize I think.  And to Truly Understand the Reations involving the whole World, and each Nation, and the less or more good complementing between both type of interests, are so Very Complex thing, much more than the bases of the epistemology I'm building up.  True.
To whats related to my personal life, it's True that I do Only Care about being minimus levels Respected Just as any other Citizen, Human; nothing about virtual world, or coming philocritics and so.

ps: I was thinking about 8.6 yesterday's night, hard; and on this process was when I did notice the stuff I was thinking about was for this epigraph; but I'm not developing it yet.  I am respecting my brain (and these f... arm... geek Laughing Razz ).
Sending a Truly Kind hug to Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:01 pm

Reglaments of Major Office (i mean, a working one) fix legal and constitutional terms there is a day limit as time noises are attacking constitution (some love it for some things). Fixed. Also, decibelia has a global limit for the day.
Its for a matter of Civilization and of Citizens Health.
Beyond it, i see more silly conspiracies around my house; combined virtually! action smiley
My Goodness.
Well, im getting some virtual vacation, undefined. Too much stupid and unuseful disrespect of rights.
Working so hard, with Shocked profits. Quite Civilized, and Unsensitivized before conspirers, in terms of personal living, not human terms, about which i really Care about. And Calm. For this, the books.
tongue smiley hasi cheers
Really Nice Cow-boys yesterday's night! Wow!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:23 am

Hi! Smile

Jane Fonda and Robert Redford, that's a Really Good Couple!
Video of the Day is so Very Nice too! I'll Watch it all later, now I can't at work.
Some other News -not confirmed by me, in any case- are sad; but I'm not saying anything about it, for the Family.
Araceli did send me a Picture of Central Park in the summer; at this time of the story, I can't even imagine what it means, but it was Nice. Like some "barefootness" with natives, may be Smile
I have been working quite well about those subjects, traditional ways of the thinking. I have to edit, but I'm bounce about previsible results.
Now to the task.
God Bless!

PS: Great Spanish Singer/Actress Paquita Rico passed away too. Rest in Peace. When I was a kid I was so "marked" by the Movie "A dónde vas Alfonso XII", Beautiful, a romantic fantasy based upon real events.
Well, time for Breathing Well; Please send a Kind hug to Brooke!!
cheers Razz hasi Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:37 pm

I did some brutalities of philosophy I think Shocked Exclamation scratch . I worked hard. I did go on own time to the outside. I passed some another psycotests... Smile
Gonna be OK.
Good Goodness!
A Kind Brooke hug!!

ps: if these ways I'm disturbing still, just tell me it please. I come for Good feelings, after All. But I dont want to be a problem, just for the fact of not wanting it.
Goood. Calm. Hoping someday some Real Normal respect. All it's Possible!
Friendly going to meal and to rest. Later, some thininking about the next, 8.8, the truth. I've got on mind, yeah! scratch Shocked It's all for much working for 5 years.
Oh my, I did not remember that before... Laughing geek tongue smiley Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:18 pm

my Goodness Shocked bounce What a Face what a working morning. Abstractivity was difficuit, but I did it too.
I'm exhausted, but happy for these results of my work. Really!
Now back to the tasking, calmy terms. later in the evening I'll take the day easy, Needing it. Tomorrow more.
Good!

ps: Wow, on the october 25th Kenny Rogers starts the last tour. How Great Music! Memories...! God Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:59 am

and now for some geek / Razz
My favorite comics were Superman and "Patrulla X" (it happened on the times the Beast was not blue yet, but more humanized form; excepting, mainly, those feet... geek ).
I loved integrity, dignity, sense of duty and, why not saying it, "almost invulnerability", of Superman.
I loved the mutant psycologic and sociologic narrative treatment, and characters very magnetic.  Cyclops, Invisible Woman, the Angel, the Beast.  And the romantic relationship between first two (the other ones was not exactly that kind Laughing Razz ) was so Attractive to my cheekey smiley Razz of a kid.
Another ones I had was "Los inhumanos" (Superheros and Music Spanish Band, both Laughing Smile ).  Black ray and the dog were Tremendous, as All.  The new characters for the Cinema are Tremendous: geek "quina Mel·lena, això sí que és una bona Mel·lena" cheekey smiley Smile  (some sound jokes following the stream, Nice; it's like "Goril·la Maguil·la" sounding to me, just Childish Laughing ).
Now to calmy tasking.
Good Virtual Greetings! Smile action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum