Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philosophers

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Philosophers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:43 am

And if im going is not for vengeance, but cause two things. First, cause i think its the right moral thing to do by itself. And, second, cause i have to admit im actually not able to keep doing all i have to do, as i have to handle the pressure from the heterogeneous covered doing around me, and keep coming with the heart naked here. Its too much for a human being like me.
Both reasons are real. True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 7:42 pm

Hi!
Smile

Just a moment.
That Video is Containing Very Beautiful Pictures!
Hearted:
I'm Wishing so Much Well. She's so Beautiful and I'm Loving Her Forever.
About intimidation, in an honest "face to face" on "NORMAL" living, I think I would not have problems about that. The NY was very different to this, that is Obvious.
Though this all, I Know I have to stay Away from this public eye. People has been so Missunderstanding and Unrespectful to me for years; and some "coincidences" do mean something. For more, there has been the "undercovered" investigation and controlling upon me, the most frustrating and disgusting thing in All of my Life.
All for Missunderstanding. I was Never perfect, but I was so UNFAIR terms judged. And Still am!
Though this all, I'm NOT wishing bad for anybody (comments on the cell, to those listening -I have to achieve some way to stop this public spying, I can't understand it-, I have to say it is normal from a human being under years and years of unfair pressure, and the results are what they are; if you want to listen to insults, go to a football stadium here in Spain, and you'll see how common is this character).
But I have to Live my Life.
To those who think I have to keep coming for sharing good things (some of the ones I post), I am saying that these books I'm writing are much better and useful than all of the posts I have done. And that for doing this, I Need Calm (Consciousness and Moral Conscience, on both).
Im working so hard at this moment, on some fundamental conclusions about objectivity of science towards other ones, and about the "naturalist falacy". Key arguments I've just developed for bringing Sense.
Sense is Key. I CAN'T Live without Sense. And Believe me, so many things around my life that have been happening for the last years are so much out of it to me.
I can handle the lack of sense in some philosophers thoughts, as much I am seeing it, understanding it and reconstructing what I think it's needed for the Sense; but this crazyness around me is impossible to be controlled to me. And consequences, and what this situation does mean just by itself at once, are not good. So, I really must go.
Though, as I said, Wishing Well.
Book is for my pesonal self-development, but also for helping, not for disturbing (even though the behaviour towards me; and, please, I know something about objectivity, even though as I am a human being with so much subjectivity inside as all).
Please tell Brooke I am Loving Her For Always, and that I Hope something She may come to talk to me by herself, as much as I -accused of stalking- Can Not do it. Maybe Someday.
Big Loving Hug!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Feel Good!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 12:40 am

Hi! Smile

Only little moment.
Im not talking about my private life Never more.
But im still interested in bringing to society what i think its a key part of the sense i did learn, phylosophy. Its not for making money only, i have to make it in person by my books. This is the right way.
Im making the post for just in case there are any ones interested in what i may say. Please, as long as im alone, have some patience; in october it will be finished. Publishing way is an incognite, on my situation, but somehow it will see the light. Its HARD, to think so much, so deep and about so many different things and connect it all, human epistemology. Im tired, but im doing it; and its... Shocked to myself. After it, Needing vacation. Happy enough for my efforts and for its results, which i can see by myself so obviously.
But its all done by just a man...
Little grains help...
Here im speechless, True and Honesty from the bottom of my Heart. All things happened and happening made impossible healthy and hearted public and at once blinded sharing, any kind of stuff. Its the right thing im so Sure about it.
God Bless.
Goodness Wishing Well. So Real.
Feel Good and Be Good!
love smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 1:03 am

How are things, Wishing Well!
I had been on brutal efforts for 12 days continued of mind. Took the whole weekend out. Good.
Happy so for phylo. Starting 6.2 (results on objectivity of language and science left me study bounce ); thats going to be chapter 7. At last, 8 chapters, naturally. Two parts, historic and the epistenologic proposing; really well, many points on sense of new.
Now rest for week hard work.
I know ill find recognizing and true respect someday.
"Guitarra" on candid and "Man in motion" on helpy modes. Today Music for some time.
Some Picture has to Look those Beautiful ways!! cheekey smiley hasi Smile
love smiley
flower

Greetings and Blessing.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi, Good Goodness! Smile

Working fine, but a little more moderated than for the last 2 weeks... Tremendous and too much What a Face This is not a sprint.
Came for salute Calmy and for sharing the actual index for the essay.
Not for ego but for You and for sharing the good feelings about it (well fundamented, I have to add, humble terms).
Here it is ( Shocked Exclamation wave bounce Basketball cheers about it and how I have developed till the 6th; and today fixed on mind the 7.1 quite well).
Ah, also changed the title.  It's not "Definitive", but close to it.

"HISTORIA CRÍTICA DEL CONOCIMIENTO (la constitución lógica y metafísica)
INDICE

Parte I.- Una cronología de las ideas filosóficas.

1.- Sobre las bases de la discusión filosófica.  
1.1.- Consideraciones previas
1.2.- Orígenes y presente de la filosofía
1.3.- Filosofía e historia
1.4.- Una ilación histórica plausible

2.- El modelo "omnisciente".
2.1.- En tiempos de Sócrates,  y mucho antes
2.2.- René Descartes.  Un nuevo principio

3.- El heterogéneo siglo XIX.
3.1.- El empirismo y el racionalismo críticos
3.2.- Hegel
3.3.- El prerromanticismo  historicista
3.4.- El pragmatismo
3.5.- La fenomenología de Husserl

4.- El giro lingüístico.
4.1.- Heidegger
4.2.- Gadamer y la hermenéutica
4.3-  La filosofía analítica

5.- La cosecha del siglo XX.
5.1- La postmodernidad.  Comentarios a Foucault, Derrida y Lyotard (un antecedente común: Nietzsche)
5.2- La razón filosófica más allá del sujeto: Habermas

Parte II.- Propuestas para una nueva gnoseología.

6.- El problema de la objetividad.

6.1.- Lenguaje y conocimiento.
6.1.1.- Más allá de la teoría de las descripciones definidas.
6.1.2.- Otros planteamientos objetivistas de la filosofía del lenguaje.
6.1.3.- Los problemas del holismo epistemológico.
6.1.4.- La fuerza de la metáfora.
6.1.5.- Conclusiones

6.2.- El modelo de la ciencia.
6.2.1.- Perfilando unas bases comunes.
6.2.2.- Confrontación de las falacias naturalistas denunciadas por Moore y Apel.
6.2.3.- La perspectiva de la filosofía de la ciencia.
6.2.4.- Bases filosóficas de la ciencia.

7.- Principios para una nueva antropología del conocimiento.
7.1.- Ciencias y humanidades.
7.1.1.- Ciencias de la naturaleza y ciencias humanísticas.
7.1.2.- El mundo de la vida como ámbito sociocultural y como espacio biológico.

7.2.- Teoría evolutiva y cognición.

7.3.- Neurociencia.  Damasio y Iacoboni.  Conclusiones filosóficas.

8.- Ser y razón.
8.1.- Identidad y diferencia.
8.2.- El principio lógico-causal y el principio de razón suficiente (mundo y mente).
8.3.- Lógica y metalógica.  Los teoremas de Gödel.
8.4.- El simbolismo de Cassirer.  Intervención del inconsciente.
8.5.- Creatividad y abducción.  
8.6.- Mereología cognitiva y narración de sentido.
8.7.- El trilema de Münchhausen.  La clave ontoepistémica.  ¿Qué es la realidad? Monismo vs. Dualismo.
8.8.- La verdad como objetividad y certeza.
8.9.- Interés, voluntad y libertad.
8.10.- Sentido, axiología y espiritualidad.  Un camino hacia la teoría ética".

ps: Good morning hugs and Loving!!
action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:55 pm

I Admit it, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to be close friends to any people who, being able to lend a hand, did participate active terms or did do nothing; but I don't hate anybody, even when sometimes I can get really Angry about the whole situation. This is Not a civic problem, as long as I Have Never Comitted a delictive behaviour, and this was the same even at the top of anger moments. Now I'm Much MOre Calmer and Conscious of "Everything", this is Absolutely Sure.
Take a look at me when I am going to the Philoconferences, I'm quite Friendly; or to my Workmates, who I think really know about this stuff... Ask them. As long as they did Not directly attacked my Life (active terms or by having real power for help and doing nothing), I am so Peaceful with them. So Real thing!
I Really Care about the People.
And it's a Very and so Beautiful Life cheekey smiley Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 1:23 pm

Here it is the actual index, I just modified the seventh as I told you and I made more properly systematic de eighth. I have been editing it as I was posting this one. In progress. Agenda on it is normally following the planned times.

"HISTORIA CRÍTICA DEL CONOCIMIENTO (la constitución lógica y metafísica)
INDICE

Parte I.- Una cronología de las ideas filosóficas.

1.- Sobre las bases de la discusión filosófica.
1.1.- Consideraciones previas
1.2.- Orígenes y presente de la filosofía
1.3.- Filosofía e historia
1.4.- Una ilación histórica plausible

2.- El modelo "omnisciente".
2.1.- En tiempos de Sócrates, y mucho antes
2.2.- René Descartes. Un nuevo principio

3.- El heterogéneo siglo XIX.
3.1.- El empirismo y el racionalismo críticos
3.2.- Hegel
3.3.- El prerromanticismo historicista
3.4.- El pragmatismo
3.5.- La fenomenología de Husserl

4.- El giro lingüístico.
4.1.- Heidegger
4.2.- Gadamer y la hermenéutica
4.3- La filosofía analítica

5.- La cosecha del siglo XX.
5.1- La postmodernidad. Comentarios a Foucault, Derrida y Lyotard (un antecedente común: Nietzsche)
5.2- La razón filosófica más allá del sujeto: Habermas

Parte II.- Propuestas para una nueva gnoseología.

6.- El problema de la objetividad.

6.1.- Lenguaje y conocimiento.
6.1.1.- Más allá de la teoría de las descripciones definidas.
6.1.2.- Otros planteamientos objetivistas de la filosofía del lenguaje.
6.1.3.- Los problemas del holismo epistemológico.
6.1.4.- La fuerza de la metáfora.
6.1.5.- Conclusiones

6.2.- El modelo de la ciencia.
6.2.1.- Perfilando unas bases comunes.
6.2.2.- Confrontación de las falacias naturalistas denunciadas por Moore y Apel.
6.2.3.- La perspectiva de la filosofía de la ciencia.
6.2.4.- Justificación filosófica de la ciencia.

7.- Principios para una nueva antropología del conocimiento.
7.1.- Ciencia y humanidades.
7.1.1.- Ciencias de la naturaleza y ciencias humanísticas.
7.1.2.- El mundo de la vida como ámbito sociocultural y como espacio biológico.

7.2.- Aportaciones de la ciencia.
7.2.1.- Introducción. Las claves del sentido.
7.2.2.- Teoría evolutiva y cognición.
7.2.3.- Neurociencia. Damasio y Iacoboni. Conclusiones filosóficas.

8.- Ser y razón.
8.1.- Identidad y diferencia.
8.3.- Lógica y metalógica. Los teoremas de Gödel.
8.3.- El principio lógico-causal y el principio de razón suficiente (mundo y mente).
8.4.- El trilema de Münchhausen. La clave ontoepistémica.
8.5.- El simbolismo de Cassirer. Intervención del inconsciente.
8.6.- Creatividad y abducción.
8.7.- Mereología cognitiva y narración de sentido. ¿Qué es la realidad? Monismo vs. Dualismo ontológicos.
8.8.- La verdad como objetividad y certeza.
8.9.- Interés, voluntad y libertad.
8.10.- Sentido, axiología y espiritualidad. Un camino hacia la teoría ética".

Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:59 pm

this is IMPORTANT, in terms of the unjustified and prolongued accusation of stalking towards me, and in terms of Calm and Goodness.
I'm coming Only for the Good Feelings of Brooke (I was pulled for the Videos I did Watch today: not for pulsion, but for Caring just in case something was being tried to be told to me, for her Good Staying). I Don't need to come. If the accusation of stalking or of being under the adult age gets still up for this, I think the fair thing would be I was definitevely told this (not even mentioning the possibilities of conductist -or any other kind- experiments on me).
I Feel a Heart Bond to Her, but I'll NEVER try to get near to her. True. I think I've Proved this Firm Disposition, even when I did go to LA and NY, Respecting 200% impositions and distances Smile cheekey smiley Razz
I think "jailed and punishment" times for me should actually end. Law and Justice Provide.
Loving and Wishing Her the Very Best, Responsible and Honest Ways action smiley
If She did even come to me to say "Hi, how are things", less or more, or something, I'd Be Gentle and Friendly as I was for the times I was there, LA and NY; and, thanks to being much more Calm, I could "even" geek Laughing Smile talk fine and well.
Good Family Times!
Focused and Good!
She's so Beautiful, and it's so Inspirational to me!
a Kind Gentle Hug!! cheekey smiley Smile action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: some Videos seem to want to tell me my philojob is great. Thank you, I say, just in case. I know it is, not for blind ego, but for self-demonstration of my theories by the ways of the logic and the metalogic, and the natural self-consciousness. Conclusions on symbolism, metaphysics, logic, knowledge... Good! cheers bounce Humble terms Smile

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi for another little moment! Smile

I'm human, and I admit that for many times I keep inside thoughts/feelings like: look at the results of your thinking/feeling/doing (for life), the way you've been treated, they way you still are (in real life), the good mistakes I also did on the way, the History, the genetic limits...
About things related to myself, I'm remembering all what I said in last post, on existential terms.
About things related to the manwomankind: it's true there're many people that tell themselves, less or more explicit terms: "it's just me/all for me/don't think or feel further"; but there're also many people, falible and unperfect like me, that do think it does worth a Try.
Some genetic studios are starting to describe the people in terms of less or more selfish ego, social abilities, solidary and moral personality...
But epigenetics and, also, the Very Important natural flexibility and dynamism of the brain-heart (one system) do still have something to say about this.  At last, here comes another "feed-backs" structure, where culture and education -global and non reduced ones for each person- get a very considerable part.
And, after all, when we're seeing the Big Connectivities we All are Involved with, this is a quite very pragmatic stuff to be faced up Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How Beautiful Videos, with New Pictures! cheekey smiley bounce cheers
I have no time for Watching it here now, but I'll Do!
Some Inspirational Stuff.
One thing that could have never happened is that Ben Affleck and Matt Damon seriously wrote that gay scene for the Movie... Beautiful Jennifer López Eyes told it to me...
Laughing Smile Razz it was a joke, excepting the second part of it.
There're some scientist investigations saying Facebook is getting people sillier. Well, from the point this is Impossible ( Laughing geek lol! - another joke, True!); I have to say this can be for two things (the "sesgo" or "biaix" or "bias" or... geek in the interpretation of the scientist results is very usual, and all investigators are under this possibility, as I am too): people using very much has not developed very much their grey zone in the brain before and, connected to this (only "One" Cause is usually Impossible to be Fixed in Nature, which it is not a formal system of logic of first order -sistema formal de lógica de primer orden), it's quite usual people using the net is not talking about very complex things, those that mean a higher intellectual effort, as long as it's usually taken as a place for gaming, etc.
Just my theory, I think it's quite objective, but not complete.
Well, to the task.
I'm writing on these days the part on evolutive theory. Calm on time. Good results, connecting all on the essay.
Now going to work.
cheers Good Loving Hug!! cheers
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 11:52 am

Little break, I think it's cute montage. Quite Geniuses up there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3EWT1GX_Q&list=RDMMuL3EWT1GX_Q
"Un sentimental", Beautiful Song. What it makes Smile is the connection to the next one, by the "voy, un poco por ir...".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFVH5ydE5I
Laughing lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HanCCqtIKHI
Laughing lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJvT2KStjzk
cheers Wow! cheers
Smile Cool Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 6:13 pm

I have to go for a good time.
Have to say that as long im not respected as an Adult Citizen, im out of the society around this forum, all derivations i mean. Im not wishing bad, but your ILEGAL and Unconstitutional behaviour towards me -talking now to the globality around forum less or more together before me alone- have taken me to the consciousness of an animal stalked as a prey in danger; and its subjective feeling, but from an objective Brutal Injustice. We are not going anywhere.
Ill be deffending my Family interests frim now on, and working with No hope of recognizing or chances to help for anything. Cause its my Duty and the Moral thing to do.
I Admit i have been waiting for years to be shot or anything, and this is cause of you all. But im Strong, and im Focused.
God Bless!
Maybe someday ill see Sense and Justice, just Normal terms, for me. Till then, i Have to survive as a turtle. Its not my Socrat poisoned time yet.
Keep going on, Good and Strong!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 9:21 am

Hi! Smile
flower Razz flower

A little more calm about the neurotic persecutory mania of mine, based upon coherent reasons but unuseful.
It's also I have a Damn back-shoulder contracture (oh my Goodness Beautiful Me! Razz Mad Laughing that it's even waking me up at night, and deffensive senses get unconsciously even more in alert state for this. I'll go to the therapeutics.
It's for many things: tensions, writing so much (before, using those mechanic typing machines, the keys to push where on a little table, at a shorter level than the normal table; this was Key for safety of back, shoulders and all; but now new technologies are not aware of this, and here are consequences), one day much exercise (wow, I finished so well, in a Shocked shape for 48 and only stretching; but this together with the rest of things...), Bringing Lovely Babies... All together.
It's hurting, the writing, but it's not that much. I'll Do exactly the same I'd do without contracture.
Good Wishing. Beautiful Videos. God Bless!
Sending a Love hug to Brooke!!

ps: Congratulations Warriors! Though I think Cavaliers are a Tremendous Team, All. And Lebron, the Best Player. And Irving, a Super-Class. All Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 9:40 am

Hi! Smile

Still some painful but a little improved.
I'm bringing important arguments in essay about universal character of reason, beyond cultures.
The interests (emotional caring about something understood/felt as important) have universal bases, but they are special, as longas prefix the field of ideas where universal and symbolic logics can be applied, and, obviously, its conclusions.
Both are always involving the practic using of reason, for all cases in real life.
Is not easy to be agreed that the most Elevated use of reason is that one that takes the interest (as a caring) to its most universal possible expression, in terms of humanity involved?
It's something to think about as much as it seems not only a Moral question, but also an epistemologic principle with his own entity as a Value by itself; and where Both are Necessary.
For more, the interest can be felt and get expressed by very different levels of intensity.  It's difficult to say what's the right intensity, cause depends on the values and things involved (who is not intensely caring about his own life in terms of survival!), but there's something we can say for sure: the most intense, the most compeller and puller to the ideal reason i described at first, as a limit and a possible source for mistakes.  It's like when a football player, on 200 hearbeats by minute, reacts violently to a situation towards which he'd be quite more peaceful at 60 h/m.
Though, in the other side, there's the opposite situation, when the interest is too low and soft, and this makes the ideal reason gets always very far from the real one applied, in terms of lack of caring, concentration, focusing... on anything.
As Socrat said, the good Balancing of things is Always Key.

ps: and, on my state, I wrote too much now! tongue smiley Smile
psII: God Bless, please send a Kind Loving hug to Brooke!!
psIII: here we're going well!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:32 am

the philosopher did go to the place where we have a microwaves set and put this special bag inside of it, to heat; with the consequent Laughing of Nice workmates by some geek I've got a hot leopard bag bounce Laughing Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 12:15 am

Hi! Smile

Better cervical and arm nerves for captured inflamated back shoulder.
Raed said last day "tela marinera", this pain comes from real long.  I didnt know, it was only last week painful.
I think his surprise came for the lack of "ais" on first session.  Second was even more brutal but i didnt scare his customers... Laughing
Babies times Good.
One said to another "Salvador is mine" (we use three idiomes); and the other, little One: Mad "No, no...".
Laughing Razz party smiley
The little is so Expressive to all, and she likes my beard, and the three hairs up on my head, and after a while playing with them, and after some Razz moment on her own, said, looking like talking to her self, "guapa Razz "
Adorable!
Laughing Razz party smiley
I was not ready for it.  But whats the matter, werent we agreed on the idea beard... geek Razz  Laughing  
Wanted to say that im Not angry with Brooke, and ill Always Love her so; and that hands shaking was heavenly cute and Beautiful; and that im Not making her responsible for things happened to me for last years.  Its Deceiving, but fault is Not yours !! action smiley True!
God Bless Families; Loving and Respecting the People!
And big Caring Love hug and Gentle kissing for You!! cheekey smiley hasi tongue smiley

Ps: resting body and brain; so Needed (Happy for philoresults of the week, editing well chapters 6 and 7 almost complete; nest week finishing 7th, conscuousness and so) blessing time for this wave tongue smiley .  Taking Care All! Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi! Smile

Quite brutal, the damage of cervicals.  But Raed thinks it's not a hernia.  Anyway, I'm going to dr., by his recommendation.  He also said the inflamation can be the same painful, but hernia comes more progressive and not so fast as this mine.  He thinks it comes from a system of tough physical and emotional tensions (stalking spy, working very much hard, Family money and health...), hold on for quite long time.
I am Caring and Loving for Always, and I am explaining pragmatism cant explain all of reality; but you have to be pragmatic sometimes, cause any possible help I may bring can be erased by some kind of explossion like this, by instance a heart attack, or brain infart...  I'm strong, but I've gone through so much for so long time, and I need to make a stop to asure I'm alive and healthy, as I need to develope my task.  If I get really ill or I die, nothing I'll be able to bring.
For this, have to go for some time.
If needing any possible humble help from me, send me a mail, Marcos  action smiley
Araceli's mail was Tremendous, as indirect recognizing, though I think it was too much; I'm just a hard working thinker, one who truly cares.
Please, tell the Lady I am Loving her, till we meet again and later, RESPECTFULLY AND FRIENDLY.
God Bless!
See later, I'll be visiting quite seldom, for these reasons I shared.  Please, stay tunned for the coming treatise, good helping Everybody one.
Brooke kissed hug for You!!  cheekey smiley  tongue smiley  Smile
Feelings and Energy quite Fine today  bounce (philoresults quite  bounce ), just a matter of Realistic Focusing for the Good!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 20, 2017 11:00 am

Hi! Smile

I don't think I'm having a heart attack or a brain infart (my Beloved Aunt died for this Crying or Very sad love smiley flower ), in fact.  But I see I do have to get a little less emotionally involved with everything, in terms of long terms preservation.
I'll actually know how not to become emotionally too isolated before the important things of Life.
I have to get focused in the things where I can make a difference.  It's not self.justifying, but I think I actually did, virtual terms, So Much; so I can't feel guilty for some more "iced" perspective.  The same I've been treated by All (little care, in the good cases; cause the bad ones... Laughing Smile c'est la vie).  It's quite fair, and necessary.
Though, I am really Interested in helping and bringing sense.  And I'll Do, till the part that corresponds to me, at the very least.  Beyond... It will be OK.
And Loving Her Forever too!!  action smiley  cheekey smiley
Life Looks so Beautiful to me, from a less or more "childish" perspective (possible by, and making possible at once: daily care, details, good people, family, kids, transcendent thinking, creativity, finding out new sense, improving, growing, Not expecting too much from the life and the people -according to what you've been told by school, movies...-, not being too hard judging yourself...; and not ignoring but "not having 'constantly' present": injustices around the world, pain, sadness, last good-bies from Beloved People, dying, Global Warming, getting old...).
God Bless!
And a Good hug caring!!  Smile  
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower

ps: pain improving, on the weekend I had to lift for couple of times the Kids -not my intention  Laughing  Razz - and it's quite OK.  this Focusement will Help for a self-protection.  It's my duty.

psII: but well, the pain is not only for prolongued emotional stress, but also for much work on compute, and some "brutalities" as exercises, prolongued by years not very caring terms on my youth, and done for one time before the final injury (it's just that I was lifting my more than 90 kgs by my arms holding the fixed stick so Easy Shocked scratch that I did get too much cheers party smiley on it I think).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 21, 2017 11:51 am

Well, it's true, I'm a philosopher or, at the very least, I consider myself as one.  I've got arguments! Smile
Came not for for this but, on the actual good moods (Nice Video on Celebrities and former President), for expressing myself.
I'm NOT a racist.  Me, this person, has never said anything on it.  True.
But I like the truth, and for this I said what I said about cultural origens.  America Latina is Family to Spain, but the genetics are facts.  People spaniards gone there after 1492 had very remote genetic connection to them, the prove is the Tragedy of how many people died for diseases brought by the spaniards, as much as the natives immunologic system was not prepared for these illnesses.
Though this, as Adoptive Parents are as Genuine to me as the Blood Ones, the Cultural and Humanist Connections are over these merely physical differences.
I said what I said as an answer for a missunderstanding I have seen for many times, not as a deffense for separating "purities" Shocked my Goodness.
From this Universal Consciousness, when an european, a spaniard, and american... anybody, do things wrong or bad, the Responsability is the same, no matter where they may come from.  This is now connected to particular complains I've shared here, none of them was for race reasons, but for Objective Reasons Based Upon Legal Sources for the Living of the Free Citizens, and the Real Guarantees that should be Recognized for the Rights of All.
And what I said about the west conquest and the indians that were killed and/or forced to move from their Homes, related to the USA, I less or more translate to the conquest of South-America.  I mean, circumstances were different, and in the second case, more than a physical moving, there was a social segregation (sorry, much work: people in person and telephone getting me so busy at this moment).  In both cases there were many people brought to extreme circumstances that I will not be judging as "you more...".  Facts are there, written on the History books, with different interpretations but it's possible to get the closest possible to the reality of things.  Truth Still matters.
And There're Always chances to make things better!
Another Important Argument: I have said for good number of times that the Ideal situation is to take measures for the People Living in their Homes don't have to become immigrants, where the situation they are facing is specially difficult, for many times (different culture for integration, competition for the salaries with the residents).
Though it is not very politically correct, there's something called the "Social Capital", there's an Important Article that once I talked about, by Robert Putnam, explaining it. The Social Confidence Gets Built UP through centuries and years of Living together. When there're new elements getting into this complex net of relationships, there's a kind of initial disconnection. When circumstances are Good, like happens when the Immigrant People Get a Good Job and Salary, their Kids Go to School with other kids, they are Nice and Well Considered by the REsidents for multiple circumstances... The matter can be much easier solved. When things are going in the opposite direction, all get much more difficult.
Considering many People Immigrants are going to another nations for painful circumstances that, less or more, were induced by the international politics from the "civilized" world during XIX, XX and XXI centuries; it would not be that much bad to thinka bout how rich nations could do for getting situation changed.
I understand enterprises like immigration, cause it mean lower salaries to pay, but the money is not everything, and the owners of these enterprises, and their FAmilies, are Living in a Progressively Connected World.
Beyond this opinion, obviously I think Immigrants that Are Forced to go away from their Homes DO NEED Help, material and spiritual by All; as many People residen Do Need too (economic crises has been so BAd to so many ones).
and, more beyond, the war refugees have Total Preference, Specially the Kids. I understand the actual problems for the acceptation, for the fear from the violence and terrorism, but Moral terms...
These were Important things to say, just my helping opinion. Nothing else.
Here we go.
Sorry for being so heavy, but I had to clear this point on me.  Responsability!
And Hugs Good Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I have lost some of my working time, but I think it was Worth thing to Do.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 22, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi! Smile

Considering the virtual stream on these days, as much as the Video of the day, I am really hopeful about the Normalizing of my social situation, as a real adult person (I'm talking about the watching).
To be exhausting terms intelligent does not mean you can not be a mature person geek Laughing Smile
To prove more is almost wave necessity, so I'm not worried for this, but I still believe in Human Justice and Intelligence.
Good Goodness and Good day!
Hugs Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Hi! Smile

Though, as Ross (="Gorros De Guerra"; as long as "ros"="gorro de guerra" Laughing geek Razz ) would say: though I Like animals, I am not one; I've been working as if I was one What a Face wave Laughing
Good!
As duty satisfaction and as results made, Tremendous! cheers party smiley Smile
Good doing, Good job.
See... action smiley

ps: I Admit Something changed, the main thing I complain about is the remaining of the "theatre" around my Home, though I am easily doing as if this evil stupidity (bad, unconstitutional and unuseful) did not exist. Though, I can understand, by the results caused, by my explanations and by the proved improvements of mine; these tactics do not come from good intentions of friendship towards me, just disturbing/manipulating=deshumanized. It's OK, but my Feelings are normal terms Human... scratch Shocked
Not much confidence in others, almost everything is bringing out. It seems there was a real interest on it. And nobody does a thing, almost.
I'll be quite Healthy, anyway, Well Focused and Loving the Good, so True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:26 am

Hi! Smile

How are things! Nice Videos! (I'll be ending a little better than the second, if you don't mind... geek Smile )
I've had an unusefully calm and joyful weekend. Rested (Blessing to brain!!!), played with Kids in the sea...
On the good going focused.
This week I'll be going study hard on the thinking, but this is so bounce party smiley Basketball to me, cause it's "imagining" the key sources of the explanation, and it's to me. I'll be preparing the whole 8th chapter for start writing next week, and it will also be Good as reset of mind.
Good Wishing, Nice Pictures!
And Very Good Gentle Loving hugs!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz

ps: Spanish Ladies of Basketball, Tremendous! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:40 am

For the last years, things brutally weird have happened to me; but today a couple of ones are Obligating me to Truly Reflect on things happening around.
I can handle the risk of being killed (it was hight to me for both times i came; and i cant trust on anybody today), and the continued psycologic torture; but Please listen:
1) i cant let things touch my People
2) im actually a social valuable source, and any possible help i may bring to family and to society is getting finished if i have a heart attack, brain infart... Need the turtle mode as the air that i breathe, and much Concentration for relax.
Last thing is i just wanted to help, but i have Never really understood, Never (including Araceli, Frances...), what the... Is wanted from me or its supposed i have to do, according to your brains doing.
But well, it has to be OK.
Long time, this time Circumstances overreached the limits in my real life, it will Have to be really Long.
According to all ive said, im not expecting much social recogn. From my book, probably just more oblivion or hate; but i have to do it. Normal phylosopher working for the sense, Not in persecution towards anybody. True.
God Bless us All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:11 pm

I mean, I'm not hating -True!-, but I'm angry and so much tensioned for the 11 years on, first, covered little Mad ; after, some bigger ones; and for the last  6 years a real "secret" plan around me.
For more, I can't understand how the people in my country, specially Araceli and Professors, have not told me anything on it.
I Can't disturb my family cause of my justified bad mood (yesterday it's True that two weird things happened in real life), so I have to take care.
 I brought out so much here, I think, as I'm representing by the last Video, at the very least as I metaphorically see it.  And I think it's time for me to have a little more humanized living, in the limits I may be let...
Don't lose hope.  I'm Working Out so Hard!
God Bless You All.
And Please tell Brooke that if someday in the future, she comes to me, I'll be friendly.  And that I'm not closed to anything in this life, if I've Got Covered my Responsabilities and my Duties.  Anyway, in any case, it All will Always Depend on her, I'm Not doing anything for it, as a wise conclusion and deduced/induced/abduced consequence.
Bye action smiley

ps: and Congratulations to Russell Westbrook, Tremendous!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 9:58 am

And there's Scientist Proving of sexual dimorphism.  Some are evident, and some are in the brain physiology.
But it's not as easy as the post-cartesian or ordinary interpretation of things use to say.  I mean, sensitivity, by instance is Not a feminine value, only.  Strenght is Not just a masculine one, either.  The big pulsion for naming things and for simplifying realities (it's a survival ressort from the evolution, but sometimes, in phylosophy or in sociologic or psycologic or historic... studies, specially; it can be a real problem: reality -the physical in terms of totality, and the social in almost all terms  scratch  Laughing -  and human are Complex), and the cultural evolution coming from years: women on kids, men on wars; did bring this excessive simplification.  Probably, most of women are better than most of man at kids (biologic condicionts: attention, calm, sweeter touch...), and the same about the other thing; but don't gent too blinded by the tradition.
Tradition is Important, and as Heidegger and GAdamer say, it's key to understand our world, it "opens" it and it "makes" it; but the "cercle of language" that Nietzsche "discovered" is Not real, and the key for breaking it comes from the symbolic and transcedent nature of our thinking.
I have not changed my thinking and feeling about things, but these posts were a matter of moral pulsion.
Bye! See later someday maybe tongue smiley action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophers   Philosophers - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophers
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next