Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the New days!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13931

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:09 am

i was very stupid. Vero, many years ago before going "si te he visto no me he acuerdo" (obviously "on a missión"; but not the mission she said), said she had done her work, cause she just had said Brooke loved me.
After it, i was watching some pictures and videos, searching among the sometimes non very appreciative jokes, and maybe because i wanted to believe, i admit the non rational part of me was believing there was something more than just meet the eyes. By instance, the QVC Video, when the "percha" is thrown away and the coat is put on, so "saved" terms...
I was Obviously very Mistaken. Facts are facts.
well, my only possible and honest and dignifying behaviour is going away forever. I was mistaken, i'm sorry.
i'll be OK (fighting inside the limits of the law and praying before Good at once for my Freedom and my Dignity of a Human Citizen).
Before going, my last words have to be that I'm Wishing the Very Best. Good-bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:16 am

Now i want and have to be kindly serious, and Not for fear from more "medicine" but for principle.
Brooke, you are a Great Person.  I think ill Never be able to understand why you let All these things happening to me since i came to NY are Always happening, but you dont debt me anything, so, if everybdody else Know the "treatment' and dont care...
I Love the Person Who Lives with me, as im Sure You Also Love the one Person with You.  Its hard to understand, but these things happen sometimes.
For All Enormeous -at least to me- Reasons i have been Saying for last years, i Obviously have to Leave You alone and dont disturb You anymore.
It was Tremendous to Know and to Meet You, Lady.  May be someday You come to Talk to me Friendly, Who Knows!  In any case, for Sure Well See in Heaven again.
Please, stay Calm about me; im deceived almost on everybdody, but Life goes on; and i have my Family and my Very "Personal" geek World, and the Transcending One... Thats quite Much, dont You think so!
With All my Heart, Always your incondicional Fan cheekey smiley (in the distance!, Please All Stay Calm  Smile ), Good-bye flower !
love smiley action smiley

PS: Whatever, im keeping my Word Now.
And  Ill be Sentimentally Very Far from the People Who Consciously has been disturbing my Peace for eight years now, and i think its Normal (i Cant Wish Well to them, i Cant); but im away from any vengeance plan (im NOT wishing bad, iSwear!) God Knows, and its Enough to me. 
 For All this stuff im thinking of my phylosophy just as a personal realization, Human Will Not change, and im OK with It as a global consideration.  Live my Life, its All im Going to Try, as Far as i can from conspiracies, líes and bad intentions, though we All Know that to live in this world does mean... Anyway, i have been Convinced Definitively some People and some bad things Will Never change, and all what the poor marginated like me can do is to Try to Protect yourself and your People as Much as You can, and while this f... Living endures, to Try to Breathe some time.  Well, its Not so bad; its mainly about getting used to It, to stay Calm and to laugh at It All sometime, but while at once You keep your Goodness Alive, on the little stuff of the everyday.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:04 am

it's OK, may be i was too radical in my "PS".  But I Need to Feel Real Intimacy in my House.  That's All i'm asking for.  I don't want anybody hurt or anything bad; but i Need Real Peace of Intimacy in my House; it should be Easy.  
It's a matter of Human Rights and Mental Health.  All the "cure" this may be meaning is Absolutely Failing in the opposite side.  To make loud noises as "codified" messages on the TV programs and images Do Mean what i'm Watching is under Spying... and it's also an Invasion of our Privacy.  And it's Serious and Enough Reason to Keep myself already Sure I'm Still Spied at All...  wave  Exclamation
Are you sure this can not be changed, ever?
Does anybody Really Care about it?
It's OK, i have just read the fórum numbers, and as i was already sure, it's also involved with the conspiracy (i have an approximated idea of the People involved directly -the ones who just dont care seem to be All).  Then, i think you will understand i can't change the meaning of my last night post.
Back to my work.  And to All the Good things you will not be able to kill; if you dont use the material power obviously, i mean.
Good-bye.
God Bless.
It's All i'm asking for, as any other Human Being in the World.  As you can see, i'm being Friendly and Respectful, i don't need those "cures".  I'm asperger... And you have seen how Kind i'm in my Social life.  I'm a socialized Person, Adult one...
Please, Lend me a hand and be Kind, wise, good and Magnanimus on what I'm asking for, Please.
i finished the chapter 6.3.2.  By the end of the month i'll have finished the book, first versión.  I'm Very Happy at it (i'll be Able to tell Francesc and Toni that im not doctorating but that instead of it i'have had time to write two important phyloessays  cheers  party smiley  Razz ; today i could talk to Francesc, so Friendly  tongue smiley , and he told me he understands very well the path i've taken on phylosophy, and that he'll try to find a time to take a look at my books; the conferences are coming, and the first one is doing it with other 3 very good professors at once!  party smiley  bounce  cheers like a kid; and i think this could calm the feelings that still remain about thinking of me as an imposible asocial animal... i did not call Francesc for it -i was missing his cycle in the web and for this i did it-, but i say cause i think it could help; connections, connections, connections before and after everywhere... piece of an asperger  Laughing  Razz  Smile it's OK with myself).  I'll publish it, if i can.  im Not obsessed at all, but i obviously prefer to lend a Little hand rather than kill any possibility for it.  I'm a Human Citizen!
Tell Brooke I Love her, and that I WILL NEVER DISTURB HER ANYMORE I SWEAR.  And that I'd Like to Meet her someday again, if Only She Came Free, just to Kindly Talk Smile True! And if Not,it's OK, i Swear! action smiley love smiley flower
Much very important Working ahead, Bye! action smiley
PS: today to watch Cuarto Milenio  tongue smiley party smiley cheers, my uncle Toni taped.  
On this side, Also Just Wishing All possible Jung synchroniticies opened on mereology of ''lo uno y lo múltiple" are so Good, from Heart!    Smile
Please, send my Hearted Good-bye to Brooke, im Also Sure she Will understand this other Necessary and Fair path of mine.  Live Life confortably, as she wisely says.  See in Heaven, Keep my Word for Goodness and Justice.  
I Only can Completely Trust in my Family, as the events happened, but i am Not Wishing bad at All.
Living Well, as Much as i Can!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:01 am

Many, many weird things are happening (exhibitionists to my wife, breaking Windows mechanism of my car, losing/robbering things...), Added to All i have denounced before.
As Soon as i have finished my obligations, i Will Suicide.
Michael Jackson is the epítome; i dont need to Know anything else. 
Estrasburgo, You are losing a Very Important parte of your legal landscape of Human Rights.
I think we are All Lost.  These are my last words here.  I dont want to be Killed fast, i prefer to handle your conspiratory torture for Responsabilities on my Family.
If i Keep writing, its All idealist and Far away from any reality (unuseful and searching for a too premature death i dont want yet, so im Not critizising anything and anybody), too different to be understo as a good difference, socially.
It Will be just for me and for the Lord; i Know he understands and Knows me, i can Feel It.  And how He does about many of You.  Its Not good.
This was my last voluntary public time.  Wishing You All the Very Best, no Matter All i Know, True.  Hopes are Unreal, but if Theres something You wont achieve is to condemn my Soul.
Good-bye.

PS: i can understand the USA dont want to lose the dólar Power, i understand the pleasure in earning lots of Money while millions kids die for Hunter (brain mecanismo of self-lie culturally achievied by majority), i can even understand the pleasure of the serial killer by his self-assertivity by the absolute dominion on a vulnerable Person (normal mechanism of brain taken to limit in an ill brain), i understand and explain Godel to himself without a matemáticas Career, i can understand almost All.  But there's something ill Never be able to understand: the Fact Nobody moved a finger of sincerity and human help for me, as im alone and tortured for years.  Im SURE even God hardly understand It.  Why this last things done to me, Also?  To scare me?  Why?  Was i attacking anybody, excepting the ears of my cell but by something that its True?  How?  I has to enter hell in 2006, its the only explanation in terms of non self-reduced Sense.  You are responsable of It All, and of my dying.
I Could Never Know the Evil was waiting for me in the form of cruelest conspiracy.
Im Wishing You the Very worst, i Cant take this idea from my Mind, and i Know the Lord understand this Wishing and Forgive me, cause im Not doing anything against You, excepting this last shout of pride and Dignity.
Im ready for any hell You are preparing for me, It will All be done as self-deffense Only by me, and i Swear ill Try Not to be the  only one dying, if You come to Direct killing of me.  I Know i have no scape if you change to a fast killing plan, but you Will Not destroy my human Dignity.
Now im Going to Try to Forget this place as hard as i can, and Ill do.  I spend my last years the Best i can, Far from All related to this place.
Why, All this?
I Know why.  Its the spinning in expreso de medianoche, i stood too proud and different before All, and this Will Never be forgotten to me.
I Wish i was dead now; but as i said, i have to take care for my Family, Whatever your coming punishments become.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:56 am

On a extreme situation of survival as the one im living (i don't want to die soon for an ictus or a heartattack, and chances are going incresead on a geometrical progression through the years), the last thing to do, according to the most basic psycology, is to bury your own good and so very tough to do creation.
im saying it cause i know its known what i do, and i want to say im doing all for those reasons, no for disturbing anybody (i'm working on very abstract dimensions of integrative reason) or for lack of "Word".
In the other hand, i also know i have to increase and irmprove my yoga skills and my good concentration.
On the same line, i do also Know i have to keep as far as i can from the hurting stuff.
And, also, i have to Wish Well Everybody from the Heart.
These are All Fundamental keys I'm Respecting.
To this easy biologic reasons, you can add the Moral and the Spiritual Ones.
Goodness, God Bless True! Good-bye! action smiley
love smiley

ps: with the Wish my Wife (and Anybody Else!) is Never meeting again exhibitionists and/or sexual predators (She found a guy in the Street, showing his parts inside his car to Her  wave ), with a potential bill of 150-180  euros -probably even more- for repairing my car window (to an economy which is not enough to pay all the ordinary bills, a situation who was born in my childhood by the crazy/bad economic behaviour of my father and the consequent vicious economic cercle, its very much) and many other things, i have to say you can Stay Calm, i'm Not attracted at all and for any reason by the Person Giving Her Name to this Site, and I'll Never Try to Get close to Her or to Talk to Her or to Use Her Respected Name anymore; True I Swear.  And though i Honestly Regret All i did here since 2006 and also what i silly did for two times in the USA; i will be Able to Live with it All.
I am Very Sorry for All things i did related to a stupid dream of youth Shocked scratch , Never wanting to disturb this Person of the Web at all, but the opposite.  In any case, Fortunetely to All, i can say i'm Cured and that I'm Never bringing trouble again for this childish and silly stuff.  She's Very Bright, but i was so Wrong.  I'm Cured.  My phylosophy and the path to the transcending humanity i found by only the Human Reason (and from this, the Believe in God and His Sense!) Have Healed me.
Stay Calm about me.  God Bless!
I'm also Wishing the Very Best.  True.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:45 pm

Very  study asperger me -honest, among other things of course, alsoTruly  Razz : Sorry me for insisting on the loving fan role for just a little while, but its Simply Adorable instaPicture, so Lovely Love Beautiful Heaven!
Loving for Always Eternal cheekey smiley Embarassed Smile but Not coming to post more cause its the Fair i Know!  A Hug, Love!  love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   

Back to top Go down

On the New days!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4