Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the New days!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:01 am

Hi! Smile

Youtube knows the key moves, but i was posting the same.
Brooke Stay Fine, I Love You.
Talking global and selfish terms, im Only asking for some Normal peace and freedom for my family and me. Youll see how to respect my Human rights will mean global advantages, to All. I mean, im Not a marxist -not a crime- but i Care about People in Need, Specially the Kids, but my philosophy is just so transcending and rationalist thats universal, its just clearing missunderstandings coming from thousand years, since Heraclit and Parmenid (and obviously Not antireligious, being me just a Human being). Its the needed continuation to Habermas Philosophy, as much as he Fixed the problematic keys in contemporary times.
Taking the chance for sending a Friendly hug to the Cowboys, Bright and Nice People Smile
And Big KIND hug for You, Love; destiny came on its own ways, but well Love Forever so True, less or more distant, less or more alone!!
God Bless, Good Wishing!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: "Creed" was Really Good! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:19 pm

On the going.
Good Dr. says that it's probably just a contracture (not a Contract... Mad geek Laughing ), but we'll be getting sure of it.
I have been thinking and writing notes while I was waiting, final conclusions for 7th chapter, and first point of the 8th. Good, Connecting and Thinking quite well I think.
With All of my Respect: on Very Admired Michael Jackson. To me, on the Movie "This is it" I did Not see him well at all. He looked as a Genius, as Usual, but it seemed to me he was Doing More by the Breathe of Soul than by the normal healthy of a human being. The most tremendous to me was to see this, his Very Week physical state, comparedly to his not so far years, and, at once, All he was Doing by the Soul Force. Rest in Peace and God Bless his Family!
Now back to the task, calm terms.
Good Wishing!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:25 pm

On these days (on these? just? scratch Laughing ) the pragmatist people do not use to tell the truth, excepting if it's for selfprofit. But this is depending on the point of view, if you believe in some other dimensions, transcendent and so. It's not sure, it's true, but there's the same thing to say in the opposite thinking: no proves.
For this, I have to say that if I ever discover with certainty the people involved with the tactics for 6 years around my Home Sacred, the chances for a Personal relationship with them will be Over Forever on Earth, I Have to Admit. It's hellish thing, and the evil is not somebody I am attracted to, exactly.
I had to say it, just in case anybody is still thinking about it. It's the last time I say this. And for almost sure the last I come here. If the books sees the light, it will be known by the spying mode, so I am not worried for this either.
If she really has a heart, and is not involved directly with the things Question ; she knows my mail, as a FRIEND, Just. It's just about Duties, a lifetime legacy on my psycology (yes, this one many of you dont give a damn for; what was wrong with yesterday posts? scratch , and with the last 11 years? ; Fortunetely, I'm Going, and I Feel I've Got a Treasure with me; and no matter how much you may try to destroy me, cause you'll can't, and someday you'll pay for it, on Earth and on Heaven, you'll see; there's Always a Chance to say Honestly I'm Sorry and Change, but I guess it's Impossible).
God Bless us All!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 am

Confession of Honesty: I Love my Lifemate, and as long as this Life is finite, and though I think it would be really Difficult to Find Out another Real Sensitive/Moral Compatibility with another Woman (Mine is so Very Special!), I also think my Heart someday would get opened to Find out another Woman, Unknown by now, if that's my future and I've got time, and real chances for it come (in both directions), obviously.  True!
Freedom and Good Feelings! action smiley cheers cheekey smiley
God Bless, from the Heart and the Mind!
That was True.
Now, "brutal" focusing of a tough male on the philosophy for the next weeks... geek Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:29 pm

I usually want to think the Human is not only a spinning around, but some kind of self-defined freedom and consequence, to moral progress. It's something Important, no matter what you meet around.
Things changed, on multifactorial consequences, corresponding to all I've been complaining about time after time.
But I Still Believe and Work for the Good, the Honest.
This actual philomaking is brutally good, and it's Happiness to me just by itself. As a vengeance for all I've gone through, not fair ways I Know Well, I've thought for some times to burn it all out, and go to the grave with all just on my mind; but it's not just it's factically impossible, for all I've been sharing and for the fact all I'm writing is somehow known, it's morally impossible cause I Believe it's not just my ShellyJoy, but something for orientation and help others, the People.
It's not for breaking anything, it's just for lend a hand. I'm Far from perfect, but this is something we All are...
Fixed upon the Good, the Fair changes I may see around, my Efforts, my Hearted Mind, my Family, The World, The One, The Peace... and the Love.
Now euphoria for philoresults is gone, as you can see, but the Calm staying is much better, as much as conclusions are up there anyway.
Very Good hugs Beautiful Loving Kind!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: I'm not having the Kids with me, supposedly, till saturday, and it's Mad about the Hugs Willing! Smile Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:01 am

Shocked not at my "self-control", something very poorly new to me, as much as i Always Had!; but at how silly i can be Laughing geek my goodness what a kid.
Have Good, Resting and Nice weekend Everybody!

Ps: the Real Shocked me is for the philoresults... Oh my, not even dreamt about it.  Its useful, nothing hating, True!

Ps: sorry me, me Admiring, Brooke!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz and me easy and good too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:27 pm

some brutal fast walking. Shirt on and head well covered. I think it's OK. Me on real shape, excepting for some arm pain, the rest tremendous, on my own terms ("de macho" terms Laughing geek Smile ).
I did reduce the 8th to 10 epigraphs. I was going too fast when I thought it was 11 now. This way it's fitting very well.
For the summer, weekend time, Children time! Next to the Self-Education of my hearted mind, the Most Important thing (even more than the philosophy), were the Children, my Goodness Lovely.
Have Nice and Peaceful time.
I'll be Trying to rest mind and heart too.
To Brooke, hugs!! Razz

ps: today the "Cowboys" are on the waves, it's Great time to me, Enjoying it like a kid. Much culture and fun!
(me not "answering, just Listening Fine)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Well, time for finishing the time tasking. I did it tongue smiley
I've got on mind, also, the main part of the 8.9; and the first ideas for the 8.10. Going very bounce wow!
I've seen some Nice Campaigns, Always Something to Support!
Have a Peaceful, Calm and Nice weekend!
And a Kind hugging to Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   

Back to top Go down

On the New days!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3