Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

On the New days!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13393

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu May 12, 2016 12:43 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Good going on in mind.
No reading of Tractatus. Im not using a trick as excuse for it. Brain of mine Needs Focusing, and Calm (Respectful Normal Citizens in Normal doing are OK about this to me, cause ive got Enough with all i have to do from my ideas. Honestly have to make choices, fixing priotitues, for obvious matter of time. Truly think Quality of text is not getting much erased for this; though obviously the ideal would have been read. Anyway, very clear Russell, logic athomism and Vienna Cercle, and second Wittgenstein, so...
Now Restie time, Blessing. I think its worth it, to help me a little on fair things for me OK top possible work. Maybe before the attacks" were motivation for creativity; but now what have to do is System, Ordering Clear. So evident...
Not losing hope for some day some Fair treatment, True.
But my Duty is now do my job. Think its my natural obligation to myself, my Family and Children on Earth. This Enough Motivating.
God Bless.
See Fine now, and Good!!
Love Real, Love True!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:53 pm

I have been talked about the Baby and my head changed.
Can be Friend True!
Strenght and Goodness Do Ask Intensely for it!
Sorry my exaggerated expression.
Be Handling All.
And i was on Nothing personal before, i was global thinking True.
Its not for useful staying for intellectual task, i Feel it.
Please, anyway, the sooner situation of my rights is normalized the better for All.
Dont let them experiment on me; dont You see how bad moral terms this is!
Beyond my rights, its about the Human Soul.
Me not the world, but each step counts, and when things are this important, dont let chances pass away.
God Bless.
Loving Brooke for Always, let me do it. Im a Free Human Being.
Good Spirits.
Im Calm cause if she did not say anything to me after 10 years, i think that taking my coming more calm and unfrequent will be OK.
We both Have our Families!
And my philotask will get Better. I could see Clear.
Want to Help. Im Doing by my books, done with the Heart.
See, Love and Peace.
Life is so Blessing and Beautiful.
Love!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:45 am

It's OK.
For what I see in the net, there's some worry on me ( Shocked scratch ), and I don't like to worry People. True (this, Not ironic).
If ever Wanting a talk, I'm Accepting it. If ever Coming, I'll be a Gentle Person.
But I can't spent my life being accused of stalking and wasting time and "sleep" (sleeping well!) because of the evil fernanda's stalk training (I Proved to be a Civilized Person; though if he ever physically attacked somebody from my family... oh my!!!, I don't want to think about this).
It's not a selfish thing, it's that I've Got so Much to Do, IMPORTANT, for the Living and for the Life of People. Sense. Progressive and saving Sense.
In case the world may be condemned to eat itself, at the very least I'll be going when I die with my Heart, my Consciousness and my Soul Fulfilled with the Goodness and the Sense that I Did All I Human Terms Could Do.
And this is for All, but More for the Future Generations.
I know this is not very important to many, but I know all I may be doing in the forum will die when I go. It's just like the momentary stream of the fame.
The solution does need the substance of Recognized Books, this is the only way for the Fixing of my hearted ideas.
Anyway, I know this will not be liked by all. There's so much people who Loves the hate and the attack, and who don't care very much about the Sense (I've Experiment this for the last 10 years more intensely than ever before in my life); but I Gotta Become a NORMAL respectable author. Living in the intellectual world, not in the blindness or in the world of nowhere or of the "friend" of celebrities. Not for pedant, but for the Needed Efficacy on Trascending barriers of prejudices and time.
Though, I repeat myself, if ever Wanting a Friendly, Gentle and Honest talk from the Heart, and Coming, I'll be There.
God Bless!
And now back to task, oh my... Happy Tremendous on it geek Laughing Smile
Sharing later at the end of the morning any new idea that could come to mind.
Peace and Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:02 pm

Thank you so Much for the Inspiration, Lily from whosay.
Yes, I think I Deserve it, to engage my Voice, as All the People.
And this is Not for you, Lady, but I Also Think I Deserve the spying and the noising Stop Definetively, as "therapies" ( Shocked  scratch  Laughing  Razz )/guardian tasks ( Shocked  scratch  Laughing  Razz ).  This Abuse Should Stop for Always.  Nothing good has come and nothing good will come from it.  Anyone Involved wiht it, who may believe in some grade of truth on what I say, think for more about it Please. It's Very Important thing.
And well, going back to Very Nice Lily Collins (if I am Not going to jail for this, Please), have to say the other day I could not Watch a Romantic Movie where you were playing a leading role (study, works, rest... wave ), but it Looked so Fine.  Anytime I may take the chance, I'll Watch it or any other One!  Razz  action smiley
God Bless!
Hearted!
flower love smiley flower

ps: Working so Much and Well.  All critic points from analitic philosophy I'm justifying are key arguments that support my own intuitions on general epistemology.  It's bounce cheers tongue smiley , but it's All a PROCESS, cause I do have to expose my arguments by coherent and meaningful order and clearity, and y conceptual interconnection of all.  Exhausting, but Enjoyable to the top!  Very Helping book, I'm writing.  Blessing, for All the things!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Some new Friendly Picture I did see!
Talking about recognizement for me... I have to say TRUE that I am only Searching for economic peace for my family, and some peace for me for working calm and concentrated.
I'm TRULY Not searching for Nobel prizes or any other type. Or me in the media as "the philosopher" or whatever.
Just humble, moderate and Peaceful happy Living I Want. And to Bring some Friendly Help to All.
Here we're Going! Smile
flower love smiley flower bounce hasi

ps: And a True Love Hug!!
cheers hasi sunny hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:28 am

Hi!!
Embarassed wave cheekey smiley hüpfen jumpy smiley cheers
Oh my Goodness in the Sky!!
Molts d'anys!!
Inspiration Never ends, strenght to the Heart!!
What a Real Embarassed Exclamation wave cheers cheekey smiley
Now to rest under music for tomorrow Concert!!
Studying on Good Evolution, quite Fitting those neurones to my philotheories on conceptuality, abstract, logics, metaphysics, biology and Sense, less or more.
Wow, i think im Fixing the integrative perspective (Necessary) truly naturally. And its very Good book.
But tonight no more thinking/reading. Rest.
How sexy adorable touching Picture!!
To describe it as a cuteness is talking too little.
Big Good Hug and Love!!
Very Good to the eyes on the face and to the Heart ones!!
What a Symbolic Honor, unhumbly i say. Love!!
Good night, Happy New Year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:39 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Only little moment before going.
First post of the morning was more simple not for any special reason: I was Sleep , after vacation and still with the cold.
Though, in fact, things I mentioned in the second one I am not using too much for the core of my arguments of epistemology. I'll take things, but for some very specific questions: justifying of metalanguage, metaconsciousness, and remarking the consideration of the learning (importance of it from first hour after birth, the evolutive graduation).
I have to connect the whole stuff (causality principle and all) to the Sense of our brain, and to the fact the reflection on it do need the discourse of philosoophy, by the help of science of course.
A point I did not mention in second post is about the Great difference Iacoboni fixes between cognitive and emotional empathy. This is also, I think, important (among other things, to the consideration of asperger and so).
It was Very Good Experience and a Big Learning Time, this Book.
One last conclusion: Education has got more enpowered to my eyes, after this Reading (Author talks about it). It's Fundamental for individual Freedom and for moral decissions.
And now going.
Good wishes!
Love hug Good!!

ps: this day was intense cause I had all this to share, Recommending the Book. Me not this heavy everyday.
I have to say I've actually got fixed the essay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:05 pm

I think this is the last one for today, at the very least.
Related, Only, to practises toward my own Person:
- "Therapists": take a look at what I did just say, from Iacoboni Investigations. What you have been doing is just create a whole new psycologic negativity on my mind, that time has just made Normal to my brain, in terms of daily toughness; but this is a survival process of my mind, not a symbolic overreaching of my previous negativity, and the same about the new one created by you. It's an unvoluntary mechanism of self-protection working here, as it is one of efficiency (and efficacy, cause this way the brain can get energy for other things and for doing it better; and it's better done too the things that get in the status of "basal" methabolism of brain). Nothing look/sounds much good, in terms of moral and/or psycological therapies on symbolism.
- Punishers: you did your work. But it was Unnecesary, and Not fair.
- Experimenters: your work is Unmoral. Human Rights and Values, as Freedom and Dignity, are Huger than us All.

For finishing this post, have to say that if, Unprobably, things do get changed for better; I am not talking about coming to the forum to disturb, post poems, run after ladies (I Never did this, I was Only Dedicating Beauty; to say just Stop, it would have been enough; All other things were done by me by very Obvious Psycologic Mechanisms of Self-Protection, theorical terms, well Protected by the Law: idoneity and proportionality of measures - and I think I have Obviously been the "weak" and "vulnerable" part this time, alone before some undefined "All")... Going back to my past behaviour, I mean.
I was just thinking about sharing Nice philoideas, saying Hi, wishing Well and so. True!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:55 am

Hi!
Well, it was almost easy/ and for each day its easier, the philosophy; but please i dont need more problems or jobs for keeping me distracted and busy for calmerdays here.
First, cause its Always Difficult, the philosophy, and its very exhausting thing to my mind, with so many efforts for last 10 years; and, Also, i Still have to write many more things.. Big Efforts!
Second reason is thats True im getting further and further.
Today exceptional, but im sorry cause of the place this is. Too much intensity... After all happened...
Anyway, big part of motivation was sharing helping thoughts, and, after all, i think it was good at this part.
Good night!
See on time. Almost 11 years. Big evolution. Keep working hard.
Always ill be taking a look at the internet for sometine, and those who may want to know Fair ways more on me, when going definitively, my books will be there for this.
Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:56 am

And if You and/or those holding the factic power think im stalking; its Not problem me going.
I Dont need to come as an addiction; it was, since nice long time (i Knew The Involved People with the spyinh), for Honest pulsions for helping, Hearted.
But there are few things with worse results than bring help to those who dont want it.
Anyway, independently on this last thing, too cloudy even to me; if spying doenst get Finished and Away, ill be going. All Ressons and Justifying i just shared before.
Best True Wishing (though this is an Effort for being safe from punishments i Admit, i Swear Good Wishes are True).
Actually, this Treatise... Its my Creation... I Love it so Much. Though Not ad much as a Person. Though its so Good for Helping many Persons!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:18 pm

... (From the title) Radio Waves!
"Si rius, no mars" (planet; no "mors" cause its Possible to die for too much laugh, True Medical Issue, though now using for lol).
Great Brooke News!
Best Wishes, Im Sure You' re "killing " it.
Bright Words You've Got and Talent since Always will Make Great Radio !
Ill Listen by podcast if Possible!
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
action smiley cheers tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:52 am

I'm still coming to this place not for going after Brooke Shields. True, I Swear.
Neither for vengeances; I Proved what it has to be Proved, Undepending on the way People understand it, my Consciousness and my Dignity are quite Calm about it.
It's for a mixed reason.

a) Selfish: it's a shelter made of my mind and heart places, when I was younger, 17, 18, 19... I Can't Reach this MAGIC on my own again. It's Not a matter of finding a top-model most beautiful face who loves me, oh no, I'm OK; it's about the Need to Believe. I Admit that, even though I'm explaining the fundaments of it by my philosophy, I Need some extrahelp for this. This place Does Bring me, for some times more, for some times less, to places that are simmilar to those ones; where and when Heaven does almost seem to be close (even though haters Always working).

b) Social: I don't want to get mixed with politics (though I know that those spying and manipulating my life are politicians, at the very least those who direct the stuff; I Know action smiley ; and it's a Terrible thing, but well, there's also Terrorism, and we go to sleep every night); but I just want to bring a little piece of light, for some time.

Now I'm going to go back to calmer doing here. Last days were some "reset" of mind. You can not figure out how Exhausting is to edit those abstract texts made upon other big brains thoughts. It's Hard. But somebody had to do it, Explain things how they really are. It's how I'm "objectively" thinking about my philosophy. Metalogic Digression is one of the Most Certain Places I've ever Found in my Life, and the Sense of Self-Consciousness too.
Greetings!
Good Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Sorry for coming, its little moment. True me Strong and PEACEFUL Decided i am Not coming for more times, as a Hearted final going.
Its for expresd i know the other acculated reason for the situations: therapies.
So Calm about the character of Unnecessity of it, from my Mind.
Last thing to say.
Brutaly lol going Good the Treatise. Who read it will Like, every averaged human mind.
God Bless!
Have a Great Life, im Wishing. We Can Improve the World Living, just by little Big things, All.
See later tongue smiley love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Watching videos, i see Brooke all around. Feels like message for bond.
Its OK.
Once a week Good Wishing for Human touching!
Me Not machine, though whatever it seems lol
Hard working week ahead. Well Focused and with some minimus of Blessing and so Necessary calm for the job.
First chapter finished. Humble perspective of author im on for it.
Living well True.
Sending a kind kissed hug!! Hearted. Beautiful
Love!! flower
love smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:40 am

Upon actual state of things, here and around, i think and feel that i did complete a whole cycle. Well done, global terms.
I have actually fixed on mind the limits of the goals this doing here can achieve, in fact i also fixed the limits of the results my task can achieve into society in terms of total sources i may apply, and i think all i could build in terms of quality has been done.
Also, i finished the needs for playing different roles on virtual doing (to a too responsible , self-closed and repressive mind like mine this was so good).
Finally, i got some "special" communication that, after the years, i have to Admit it doesnt look so pure as it seemed to me (now Only about me) in the beginning (the interest and the inconscious pulling to some kind of focusing or perspective of mind is key for each time); but its also somehow an achieved goal (this time the less or more is qualitatively enough at it, as judgement of goals upon secondary, terciary... Circumstances).
I have some urgent task to finish now, away from here. Think its gonna be good.
Greetings to all, best wishes.
God Bless.
See later, Love, Health, Wisdom and Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:34 am

After all ive lived, studied, reflected and experimented (specoally for the last years), i have to Confess i have Lost all my faith upon human destiny on earth. There're invisible enemies, behind capes and capes of make-up, that are impossible to be brought to moral positions. And they are factically too powerful. Im not fighting them, its a waste of time.
Beside the Believe in their punishment by God, i Believe in Value of Moral Behaviour Just for itself, and in an eternal life after this. Your decission about it all is Only yours, your Free Soul's.
Why, after all done to me, Nobody among all those so influential people did a thing for me?
I cant explain it; but i Know this Killed the endless love.
I think my phylosophy can help human through this hell on earth. And i Believe in my heart, my mind and my senses for explain it all.
And i Believe in the Love of my Real Family.
And i Believe in Darwin but also in God. If human can be so evil and so good at the same time (examples for the two things we see everyday), and also so explainibly and logically transcendent, intrinsecally; why this combination could not be possible.
We cant prove the opposite. And, also, we can See, as im explaining in my book, so many things we'll never can explain...
Keep the Faith, Moral Sense and Wisdom Alive! And, after have Done your moral duty, dont punish yourself too much, if you Know and Feel thats True. We are Responsible, but Limited. Live a Good Life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Good, Forum!
Only a last post.  Human stuff.
Im deceived for the way things have been and are being done, but i think its Normal.  If there're Children who die for bad wars, hunger... Then this happened here and around has to be considered easy.
Im Very Motivated for Goodness.
In fact, i came cause i know there're People from Hollywood to "El Hormiguero", Great Actors, and i wanted to say i have NOTHING personal against them.  Quite True.
Its a collective problem, into out nature and our civilization.  This last point makes optimistic about possible Improving of Valued, just empathic and ethic formation; im not on politic revolutions.
Ill be much more self/Family-Protective from now on, more closing privacy, and more Selective about my social relationships.  Normal and Human behaviour i guess.
I did not go to the internet for all the midday and evening, and it feels so good.  Ill keep these ways for some long time.  I have my radio and my music, for some joyful/focused timing.  Everything's, normal terms for the way this world is, going to be OK in this heart.
Living well, Loving, and Working hard for Good (treatise great on july, and more for later).
God Bless.
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:01 am

And well, that was it. Good tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:33 am

I Have to Insist, perverted spying and manipulatory/curing/dusturbing practises towards me should End, soon.
my Human Rights are Not under negotiation, and im Human, and For Always Away from those that did those things. I actually Cant understand, more than ever, some reminiscences or home spying.
Nixon had to dimit, but today it seems its very well considered, those kind of things. "Sometimes" i cant evitate thinking the only progress in human culture for the last 50 years has been the technologic revolution, cause whats related to Ethics and Morals i have had to see very close to the stuff that things have been going in the opposite direction.
Well, Wisdom and Heart! And Believe!
flower cheekey smiley flower
Ps: i failed, but though romantic love in the forum -or around- its Not on my horizon of time (oh, como habla! geek Laughing ), im Not frustrated or angered towards the Person You All Know. I dont feel that type of love anymore -pulled, moral consciencious, Families, Sense, Selfconsciousness of dreamy asperger...), but i think a bond, probably only on the distance (i cant imagine her coming to my books presentations; not counting difficulties for able to present anything; not talking about doing it international terms...), will Always exist as Goodness!
action smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:02 pm

and, beyond the necessary and functional opened spaces of my mind (this is not different at all to the fundaments of the idea of God; so I'm not exactly stupid, or dangerous...), the question that remains opened to me is this: when I will be Free in my own home? action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:47 am

Sorry, now truly last.
I was afraid of myself cause i was too angry, and i did not trust myself. I had been for too long on troubled and painful, and stressing situations and, also i have to admit, situations ruled by psycologic violence.
And, the same important, i was so deceived from the people, global.
And there was something about my understanding of the reality, the human nature, the truth, the goodness, the human soul.. I had to find out some solution cause i needed a better explanation of the reason. About its fundaments and its limits... Values...
Three ones Important.
Never perfect, im actually so happy with who i have become. To get improved, anyway. Always. And well, about the world... Im taking the good with me, and trying my best.
It was Nice.
Ps: book so much better than o thought. Professor had read almost all of the historic part and he was so "Happy" about my results. Thankful me. And 7 chapters. And 6 and 7... Wow, childish terms. Though i was not trusting me much, this was in terms of my deepest humanity connected to the universe, i was too petulant on my own smartness. But i had Never thought to even get near to this Sense. True please believe me. And the more i see it, the more humble i have to become at once, and i do.
Before end of year its getting published. Just some sense, in history...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Fri May 26, 2017 12:10 am

Well, its obvious i am totally unuseful for the public life, and so much more for the private but practic one.
Im getting fixed in my position of a theorist; but im not even dreaming with public respons., official or not.
And dont think all i say comes from a bad opinion on me. The impossibility for advance is much shorter than my ideals, and they can only be ignored or insulted by the society.
But some bases from my theories maybe someday can pass, very little ways but real, through those filters that dont need much describing.
Keep working hard even through this mass of missunderstanding.
I am making only one point of evolutive theory and neuroscience; its enough detail (sending to Authors for more) and i need to argue both subjects together. Startung it the next week.
Well that was all.
Sorry for bad words at cell, i was too angry for amount of things; i dont think those ways.
My mistakes for the justified anger dont invalidate my phyloproposals; youll see how they are quite well fundamented. Its obvious where my ideal (not assumed by reality is a fact that dont erase the sense of my conclusions) place is, thinker and theorist. Here the role i can develope is tremendous i honestly have to say that i think; and i cant say the same about my other skills (i was very poorly "helped", but my lack of abilities is a fact i think; asperger).
Now to rest for some time. Feel Well, Life is Life and its Precious Gift.
Love
Bye Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Wed May 31, 2017 12:01 am

Smile Happy Birthday! flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:53 pm

Now going.
Worked well, not "obsessed". It's much better, caring about excessive fatigue and it's better for results too.
Really bounce for it.
Good Loving and Gentle hug!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Beautiful!!
Creativity is so Important, also, existential terms, coherently to the last post I made. Balancing fine, ego and Loving Babies and Kids as Vital and Heavenly Source.
God Bless! Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the New days!   

Back to top Go down

On the New days!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2