Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hugs on the run!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Hugs on the run!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 pm

I could not stop saying It bounce hispanos handball Just proclaimed european Champions for the First time!
cheers party smiley hasi tongue smiley
flower love smiley flower

Ps: childish Very Happy me Laughing , a Caring hug Loving Respectful to Brooke!
(Very good intelectual avances too, today cheers )
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Good job, hands-on. Only for this, All is going to be even Better.
Our brains, latest neuroscience says, are only totally developed around 23 years; but the Experience is Fundamental, before and after that age. At all ages. When you create something by abstractivity, you're Always starting from some part of the reality, around and inside of your brain, and it's a feed-back going on continuedly between brain/itself/reality perceived and known by it... it's just One thing.
This is another specific situation where metaphysics get up and visible; though I did not come for this, but for Congratulating the Ways, and for a Respectful Admirative hug! cheekey smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps; the aspergerian Embarassed added talk I'm sharing for free! geek Laughing party smiley Honestly, I'm very focused in all those things, I Live them too, on-caring-hands I try to mean Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 10:38 am

Hi, Brooke Embarassed

it's "hugs on the run" but not cause i'm metaphore, but cause yestertoday I did a really pretty 40m sprint (I think well visible), at very moderate efforts (the last time I searched for my best chance at it -couple of years ago-, I stretched and walked before -bad, I think those muscles are "antagonists" or something, and NOT second meaning now-, and it was something that came to mind on its time -surprising myself cheers geek Laughing Razz -; I did aprox. 4 sprints 30 ms, and at the 5th -I guess number Rolling Eyes , Not sure- I felt like a big hit inside the leg, and it was something broken, and I could even not walk for a week; when I was Young, after couple of days training, I could sprint 10 and more times all along the basket court, non stop, with no problems... C'est La Vie; but today Does Bring Other things that are Beautiful too!!!; and, anyway, the just one moderate sprint today was quite Fine  cheers , and it had been raining quite well  study ).
Though what I said, there're some People who don't look their age, like You.  My Goodness True! cheekey smiley wave lol! Like a Star @ heaven Razz
Well, I am not complaining for it neither Very Happy
I'll be going to hospitals for the two next weeks.  The next, my uncle, and the following one my sister.  Nothing tremendous, but it's very Obviously Not funny at all.  I'm Focused in inner Calm.  Everything's going to be OK!
These Pictures and Videos are "exhausting", in terms of  queen .................................................. distance+years........................ cheekey smiley , but they are Really Welcome and Inspirational.  Energizing for Hope.
Love...  Exclamation  Question
Uff, that's so Much...  Question  study  scratch ( party smiley  cheers  bounce  tongue smiley )  
Ah, and I'm learning chinese too, I think Laughing tongue smiley Razz
Last Picture beside the fire-place is Stunning and Adorable, Brooke.
Getting Concentrate is a Little more easy today, cause yesterday...  wave  bounce  cheers
cheers  flower  love smiley  tongue smiley  hasi A True Loving Kind kiss&hug  hasi  tongue smiley  love smiley  flower  cheers
cheers

ps: I said eleventh Pic, but them All are so Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugs on the run!!   Hugs on the run!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hugs on the run!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: