Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hi Beautiful!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13393

PostSubject: Hi Beautiful!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:59 am

Adorable Loving new Picture. Oh my, i think i am Happy and literally almost, better said, doing in a moment lol, jumping for the Joy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:24 pm

And second post but not less important, big Tight hug giving to You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Hi!
Not angry at all. Just focused and energy conservation mode.
Me a person.
Not loling just true normal kind fine.
Big tender hug; Loving; as Always.
Working essay going Well on mind and paper schemes. I'll register it and share on non anonymous ways.
God bless.
Brooke Beautiful Bliss.
Life is precious!
Hug Love!! True. See later good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:40 pm

Hi Loving Tender hugs!!
It is the "echoest" word actually to me.
Brooke big loving hug!! It is the newest micropoem.
See You later, Heaven Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Last of the day. True (probably of weekend too; only for needed rest; i sm Normal tired mind; using little cell is reaso n for it too).
For erasing ghosts for all:
In my land when somebody like somebody very much we not very polite say when rude joking (now it is good) "en te un tros dins es cul".
Well then when it is sbout You, i...
Lol!
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:10 pm

How are things going on!
Only for a Loving hug!!
God Bless.
I did have Nice day; i guess You had the same. We have to care about others. I do. Makes You Feel Well. See You, Beautiful; Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 am

Yes, hi!
Good timing.
Thanks for numbers. It was only made a critic upon the meaning of texts, and it was right (historigrafic concepts from middle age of philosophy), helping. And almost all (me following them balanced terms) upon expression and presenting: by instance, the prologos is too concentrated as a summary, and its better less concept concentration, moderating it for anybody can start understanding and progressively; and also, writing here some autobio, as my vital reasons for study philo, reasons that brought to this essay... Great! Important, forms and fine style (i can, im a poet!).
I am so proud, Happy, for actual results and those to come when finish.
Well, Very Good Loving hug, True Heart!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:59 am

Hi!
Waking up.
Big hug Love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:14 am

Hi!
Relaxed but mind fast. Easy to control but its funny and useful as crestivity results.
Improved, the work of mind. Almost totally fixed, ideas making, which is called by Einstein as "mistery" (some epistemic contradictions, for not understand well reality-mind understanding of it).
Not depending of sexualized romantic Love, True. Just Loving. If You still hate me i Swear i can deal well no regrets. Going to my blog. Feeling well and understanding. By actual possibility of elevated conscience, its possible to me, the understanding well.
Though, social doing, for experiences i said, i have to fix. Specially my reactions. Yes cause i find me so genius lol that all is reason for honest critic. And all unfair critics are going to be contolled, sepatated from my inner real living.
Anyway, have to control. These yesrs, though conflictive to me, taught me for this acceptance.
But its important to get well fixed increate to me, and not being in too many fights.
Though You would hate me, Loving True Forever. I Swear. Though going, obvious, id do.
Well i dont know what happenning on it, True in fact not sure, so Normal and Work my brain hearted.
Hug Love Beautiful and a Hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:20 am

Hi!
Listening to Batma Theme (new thing in my phone, changing by itself music order - Good, not bsd taste). I truly feel i am lol
Came for this:
All human category is also transcendent ny itself. Symbolism is structural to out mind.
Everything going to be OK.
Always, whatever my sometimes unfortunetely too huge memory may remember or recreate, always over it memory of brotherhood!!
True.
Tomorrow and next days easier, Fixed my inner property of my soul and my destiny, and my biology, why not adniting the force of Beauty from last Pics in my evolution; Feeling quite calm.
Very too proud of my finds, and the coming ones. I know when all my new concepts total fixed, me able for good style beautiful writing like Poems i used to write (ill try to publish them too, free, for the money; Honest and for my People of mine).
Good night, Peace and Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:49 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Exceptionally, one more post (if I can't do on the cell, for finished the internet service capacity for month, the last of the week till monday Smile ), becausesome Importan change in index. And probably this time it's for the "creation" of mine, which, almost as a creature alive and that gets the life almost by itself, pulls me to share this, imposing the need to me. Creation asks, so Directly, to become established as its actual nature.
Creation and author do so usually get this mutual involving. I'm just metaphorically trying to recreate. The simple making the "idea" objective (fixed by any ways possible, words..., into physical -shared to others, then- reality) does change the idea, no matter if the creation is watched or not.
Feed-back is always go back and forth and its creative, but theres some mental mechanism very important in the process of creation and final objetivation of the idea.
Well, just in case anybody may be reading my texts geek Laughing tongue smiley , I've posted an address of Heavenly Music, very Inspirational and Helping for Concentration Calm in Progress.
Big Hug, Loving, Brooke!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

It may be, it will probably be, better said lol! , a little changed, but it's quite definitive for the taking off for writing.
Ah, and GREAT news, specially to my nerves and my capacity of mental and physical resistance: I'm having time till middle days of april for finishing the essay. i did count essay and I did count thesis, and the results of time counting get sense.
"1.- Orígenes y desarrollo de la hiperbolización del reduccionismo lógico-racionalista. (20 pags).
2.- Crítica fenomenológica de Descartes: los problemas del método cartesiano. Un punto de partida para una nueva filosofía de la consciencia. (26 pags)
3.-Recordando las deficiencias históricas de la reconstrucción teórica de la razón. El carácter necesario de la idea y el símbolo para el conocimiento y para el mundo de la vida. Una introducción primera al pensamiento metafísico innato y natural.
(24 pags)

4.- El contexto alternativo, Habermas: afuera de la consciencia del sujeto. Notaciones definitivas sobre la indeleble subjetividad. (16 pags)
5.- Una nueva demarcación, de base ontoepistemológica y naturaleza integral, para la razón. Introducción a las nociones generales previas. (23 pags)
6.- Lenguaje y realidad. Lenguajes lógico (Godel, estructuras contexto realidad, cuántica, y paradojas), científico (Einstein, Kuhn y Popper; y enfoque formal vs naturalista) y natural (textos míos en “Pensamientos”; “la metafóra mío”; la dialéctica como paso “superior” supuestamente no simbólico frente a la “red conceptual dinámica”, y recordar a Bergson aquí, adaptar su “duración”): insuficiencias epistemológicas (problemas en Kant y el Hume “recurrente”). Estructuras de la mente-realidad (Zenón, Aristóteles, Newton, Russell, Frege, Wittgenstein, Einstein, Hawking-Penrose paradojas, mecánica cuántica): las paradojas fundamentales en la estructura ontoepistémicamente metafísica de la realidad. La evolución biológica y el lenguaje pre-semiótico como clave explicativa del conocer y el pensar (casos de ejemplo: John Milius, yo al trabajo)
7.- (introducir, para no ser demasiado digresivo: pag 72 nota pp Bergson, antropología evolutiva como base permanente en filosofía, Kuhn y Popper, y Teoria Evolución-Cognición en mi trabajo máster). Argumentación epistemológica de la teoría de la Evolución: significado filosófico de la teoría evolutiva. Análisis en perspectiva ontológica del concepto biológico de especie. La emoción como factor clave para la aptitud supervivencial y su implicación originaria en la razón integral. (18 pags, completar último punto con Damasio, emoción, pero muy poco, ya que en siguiente, mas que nada relacionar ambos, 7 y Cool
8.- La realidad metafísica (Godel, recordarlo, y ahora en conexión con:). El problema metafísico inmanente a la consciencia Consecuencias epistémicas de la estructura cognoscitiva de la mente: naturaleza y límites de la razón funcional. Damasio y el “feeling of knowing”. El simbolismo siempre presente (incluir “subconsciente” y sus interrelaciones). La objectividad reluctante (Damasio y Godel)
9.- La transcendencia natural del ser humano. Evolución de nuestra razón sobre el desarrollo biológico de la pulsión cognitiva. La conceptualidad como medio y como fin de la razón. El sentido metafísico no material de la comprensión.
10.- El problema de la verdad. Un nuevo enfoque: la triple naturaleza epistemológica, ética y moral de la verdad (carácter normatividad, neuronas espejo y empatía y “feeling of knowing). Vínculos esenciales con la fe y la libertad (sobre libertad, empezar por teoría “elección racional” vid. Bergson SMI para mucho más).
11.- Un nuevo método: la “digresión lógica” (pags. 71 y 72 Bergson SMI) y la comprensión de la experiencia intuitiva-vital para la narración explicativa, entendida ésta, a su vez, e idealmente, como red conceptual de significación plena.
12.- El Ser (Parménides, yotra crítica a Heidegger). Principio de identidad y principio de razón suficiente. El yo natural y el yo metafísico: la integración transcendental (empatía y razón; meditación transcendental). Desproblematización definitiva de lo metafísico real y de la ontología de la espiritualidad (Pascal y Bergson: pags 71 y 72, etc.).

MUSICA PERFECTA PARA TRABAJAR:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5K8UZrMG2Y
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Hi Good, Inspired!
Watching Loca AcadeMIA de Policia (Class Humor, absurd Greatness but, to me subjective though only till certain point, not trashy which is Never necessary for humor).
My sexiest character is Sgt. Callahan (lol and a hug). She more than an angel to latin guy (lol - friendly!).
Got Thoughts. I rested Great but at end of day they get alive.
Adding to last version of index narrative, new concept on objectivecreation...
Good!
Well, have Fine Easy Good weekend. Love is KEY of all True success.
Loving, a Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Hi,
Good day.
Only for adding to last post that i wss not talking only sbout totalitary politic systems but morr properly about politic systems of "pensamiento unico" or monopolistic system of ideas.
Recommending later book for understand difference "Hidtoria del S XX" by Eric... (True i dont remembet how to spell surname now but data are enough i guesd; anyway ill say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:19 am

Only for answering those usually perverted videos on try for evil expressions of ignominious insulting (able to be brought to any fair court, as someday i hope to do, as with neighbours drug trafficants and other things, and all supporting
them) by indirect meanings insinuating.
I Never made a sexual comment on not appropriate legal terms, for an adult, pictures. I was sent many evil (if black people was taken by violence and made slaves, and after all they still have to suffer inequality, you can expect all from this world) provocations or indirects.
The making of those pictures is not my guilt. If posting pictures from EL with poems, by instance, its so ill mind to accuse one person for this. I fell in love at 17, it was a projection from then. The 15 years person did not exist it was an adult when i dedicated. It was a symbol of Love Pure i Swear.
Anyway i admit letters of law put me on a complucated situation for this. As much as All those people who Romantically talk about Juliet or Romeo or both, from Shakespare.
I am not crazy, only Reacting to those who have been, and still are, as neighbours under conspiracy, trying to kill me.
Im inside of the law. What i can not do by it, ill not do. But ill do All for the Legal payment and respect, ive got big memory and the world turns around from one to other very different situations. Think about this neighbours and rest of conspirers, organized unrespectingof the laws for Human rights. They see me calm, and start to beat all. Its so clear and one day they will pay legally for this.
As i said, if "Criadas y señoras" is quite near to reality (not enough for real 60's), or an innocent is considered by public intelligence as a terrorist for so long , not only with no proves but even after having proves of the opposite...
Im so Very Alone.
And for defeating all your evil, ive been becoming, and will keep for more, ill Try, better person.
Youll not destroy my soul. Remember it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:24 am

To technic probl better answe by add new post.
Important and i Love so personal recognizing secondary.
Possible in near future need sone time only on myself (no matter disturbing me in real life by undercover, i know the right thing).
Me Limited and efforts need Big concentration.
After books possible think about me keep coming. Not for image but for Sense. Like finish cycle. I cant tell now for sure. This i learnt. But ill think about.
Seed would be planted, All i could done. Maybe too forced the coming, out of sense for many things. Like, each part related to each ones role, all had age enough and adequated for emancipation.
Its almost imposition from Sense.
Important part of me will not like, but this status and way of communication is getting too obsolete to my personal evolution, too immature and incomplete, too needed of a change.
Me shelter in intellectual? Oh no not only. Its more than find alternative plenitude. Its its progress on vital going.
Its not the Love, its the way it was shqred. Now its enough to All(lol) i guess.
Ill do All i know and can for good.
Tonihht very trascendental. Calm. Not keeping bad feelings for anything when im gone. Taking the Very Best for Memories.
What id like for me, as result from hypithetic recog?
No money pain for Family and vital and calm shelter for my brain, i mean, independence dor thinking and freedom for deciding way i want my l
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:17 am

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How are things!
Here OK.
Nice Pictures on some kind of kind virtual community, God Bless! action smiley
I think I'm preparing hattted pictures for my sister tonight.
Talking about thinking (Fine Mix Three Pictures!), have to say "Cutting Crew" is Actually a Tremendous Pop-Rock Source Band, but not any intention from me on the Search for Sense. I Mean, the Only line I think it's Find it Honestly. The critics, when negative, I do ADmit I Don't like mine at all. True.
But well, it's like a duty, to do them when I have to. Any originality I may bring, does mean the need for some critic on the previous thinking.
Have to say I'm Happy for results, but I will have to edit some sentences. It's difficult to me, keep concentration for substance and for right grammar/musical style of writing at once. Really. I guess this is Improving, as almost all, by the practice. I do have to add couple of things, not many, and finished.
Now I do have to finish this chapter at the end of next week. The 6 key points upon philohistory are not so difficuilt, cause the key points for each one are really clear to me. In fact, so True, the Most Difficult I think it's done, the 1.1 and the 1.2, so Specially this last one. Really What a Face
I think that even all of next chapters are going to be easier than this two parts. True.
But well, it's done, it was Necessary and I Enjoyed doing it. Hope it's Helping, and Hope You and EVerybody Did May Like it. I know it can be really heavy, but by the moment (I don't mean I can improve for a moer direct and simple style, in the future, when wiser) I am not able to.
I don't see how I am translating all into english by myself scratch wave I may be needing a philologist or somebody simmilar for it. Not indirect style for petition, just fine commenting on my own sharing.
Wishing Good!
flower love smiley flower

And Big Good Hug Loving!!
Tomorrow not coming soon in the morning, cause going to work meetings and so.
Seeing later.
Dedicating, not for too emo but for cheekey smiley Razz Kind Inspiration, if Possible me DJ for a moment, for some romantic cuteness and Hugs!!
tongue smiley hasi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLI6vPAs6pM hasi tongue smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewf0TnM4eKo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiY_xAggZao cheekey smiley Exclamation

I Remember and Will Remember All, and I Feel I See All too. Wow, How Beautiful.
Good Night, Loving Eternally!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:18 pm

Hey hi!!
Its True i did Not know the meaning of hen when verophoning.
And most of bad things i dif, for a simmilar ignorance or for drunk love next to s troubled life.
Brooke, sorry for too confitaking, but gotta say You with Chris its OK for Life! action smiley Smile
Im not exactly searchung for different tyor of romantucism from now on Smile Razz ; its just some Global Sense of mine in some key exustential Good point!
Excepting treating in real life (me as an under 18 years when what i see... Everywhere...), its all Actuality Perfect i guess.
I Promise getting another blog and using it, just related to my thoughts, Not involving You.
You Know i Never lied.
Im taking this Love to my grave and to the following life. You Know ut.
I think i can Properly say it now: Lady, it was an Uncomparably Walk, Beautiful Moment by Moment; with Heaven Ones that Actually catch All of the Time.
Fulfilled Heart, Best Moment, I tell You bye, See in All of steps and places of the Future, Beautifully, so Profoundly that it will hardly ever be seen love smiley cheers

Ps: when blogged, posting direction someone else or me on some daily Video action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Watching Movie. Having such a GOOD, VERY MUCH, Time.
Wow, I LOVE this Feeling.
And I LOVE You.
DELIGHTFUL Experience, it's being to me action smiley bounce Razz cheekey smiley cheers
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:00 am

Hi!
Came for a little while.
Nice Pictures! That one, the Pokemon good, its a real good job for making up the cartoon cuteness. Did not see episodes (ehem, ages...) but its a master piece of cuteness.
On this wave, taking chances for sending Big Gentle Hug of Eternal and Endless Love True!! action smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley
Good night
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:24 am

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Good morning.
Laughing Exclamation Smile This new One is Tremendous Laughing cheekey smiley Razz action smiley bounce
Made me Laugh!!
I came for telling easy that the point 1.2 is actually an "expositive disaster" (this way I defined to my thesis Director) that I am solving (Mind lower but much better vision on "everything", not only the pulling pulsion for expressing the mental storm of too much incipient sense -I'm a Real rookie in the field of the Philosophy after all!); and this LOVELY and Funny Picture...
Wow, How bounce childish feelings!!
Big Good Caring Respectful hug!!
I Love You, Very Much!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: making, with some success, my own days easier; but this is Very Feeding thing.  Adorable You Brooke!!
Now back to the task.  See and see later so Beautifully, You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what happening?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:30 am

Only for adding ive got Nothing against actors/actresses who got less or more indirectly involved by movies with the forum. True!
Real Life is Key, this Needs Care and Justice (Non asking for money, you know well -only between us: i hope books are bestsellers/ lol and true now).
Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Hi!
So Beautiful Lovely Video, Dreamy Touching Inspirational!
Me on calmy. Brain "Perfect" but too much energy in the mid of the chest, for anxiety for finishing essay. Stopped for Calm.
Beauty Loving Help!
Have title, this definitive True, my thesis Director said Liked very much: "Historia critica del conocimiento (la logica y la metafisica constitutivas)". I Like it.
But today Caln. Profe told me he has things on Llull prepared for when finish essay, but he did Not want to say a thing about, cause think i will think about all at once... Hahaha he knows me.
Big Good Kind Hug Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Brooke if You ever need me or just need or want to know something more about me, you just have to send me a mail. Its easy.
I cant stay here, i cant stand the comedy i described yesterday's night anymore, its so dirty thing, moral terms (talking about hypocresy of "following" and spying).
God Bless You, Ill Love You for Always!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi!
Hard working day, a monkey playing tools in the garden, taking care of plants, almost for 4 hours. Quite fast, tired but still got Good aenergy. True. Felt good!
Beautiful Videos, You and Family!
NOT angry with You. Ill be Listening to your Radio. Few comnents, just Enjoy.
Ill take care at work. Not angry with them; but everybody seems to feel empowered to educate, so i have to protect myself and my self-steem. Thats All.
Ill be coming here. Empowering cells too LOL
You Beautiful and I Love You!!
Happy for how 1.1 was left edited. Maybe taking a fast last look; just 6 pages. Good sense for the whoke line and not sp bad written (honestly not my best, but philosophy is more difficult for making good literature, in the range of my chances i mean).
Greetings Good!
Hugged kissing for You!!
(Emos in Heart and in words, Calm)
Good night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Beautiful!   

Back to top Go down

Hi Beautiful!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next