Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calmy saturday

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

calmy saturday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 am

Hey, its nor craziness; i have comproved again tonight in real life the going on; its the 1000000 time; and it is Enough. Finished.
Gentle bye, corresponding to last post!

Ps: i admit i will be longing for this free expressing, as long as im not paying the cost of continued insults in the internet that my asperger free developed brain would mean totally for sure.
I think ill have to Reinvent myself at it, somehow. Maybe writing something fiction as novel, or short tales, or poems... Something that may be published but without this intention, for suggestion of the potential listening... Universe, God, Human race...
I dont like much the formalism for the social presentation of ideas (though knowing well its the normal, for gentleness and for clearity); and the philoessay has meant a Brutal effort to this multiconnected brain, all on a simple line even though "long" (more than 500 lol); but i can follow those poets...
At this im considered so bright that even a dactil print of mine is gold... Laughing
Bye, Goodness!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi!

How Beautiful and Nice Videos of the day! Brooke's so Beautiful cheekey smiley cheers Razz Exclamation
Came Moved by this (quite True!), and also, childish terms as a Fan, by the 100 ms race.
Honest Congratulations to the actual Champ, Justin Gatlin; and a very Admiring and Thankful hug to Usain Bolt, a Person who does Not need much flower
I Admire so Much, even though geek study I could have Never win a race to him. Iit's been and will be a Life Inspiration!
History Tremendous!
God Bless!
cheers Smile and a Loving Eternal hug to Brooke on True Goodness Smile cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi!

How Beautiful and Nice Videos of the day! Brooke's so Beautiful cheekey smiley cheers Razz Exclamation
Came Moved by this (quite True!), and also, childish terms as a Fan, by the 100 ms race.
Honest Congratulations to the actual Champ, Justin Gatlin; and a very Admiring and Thankful hug to Usain Bolt, a Person who does Not need much flower
I Admire so Much, even though geek study I could have Never win a race to him. Iit's been and will be a Life Inspiration!
History Tremendous!
God Bless!
cheers Smile and a Loving Eternal hug to Brooke on True Goodness Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 am

the youtube main vertical line of ordered videos is finishing with "Stalking Laura" Movie.
I Had to say what I said not for "romantic" pulsions, but for Necessities of the Actual Human; Different thing is everybody can or not understand it. And I'm not trying to offend, just applying the logic and the sense (though aspergerian terms, but it's just that I'm asperger, though I Try to Be Gentle, True!).
The going to see the videos for each time I write is the normal answered behaviour, after sharing some communciation in some social space: waiting for a reaction, and willing to know what kind of it is.
That's All study Smile action smiley
Best Wishing!
Now back to the tasking.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello! bounce cheekey smiley Razz

Shakespeare was back,
yesterday's night geek
Hope You liked it.

How Tremendous, the Videos on Trailer for 4x10 "Jane the Virgin" (I guess it's the numbers), "Dont judge others".
Sexy and funny as... No, not "ass", as Classic sex fight Movies, it Looks.  Very, very Sexy.
And, also, as a therapy of justice and as a new rememorizing of things on much more Friendly and Kind ways.
BRAVO!
All Characters Look Great, and Gina Rodriguez so Lovely and Bright!
Hope I can see chapter/s as soon as possible, as much as the "around" table Talk.
Tonight I had a Dream.
Brooke, You and a Friend had come to my Parents Village (at very least for almost last 41 years).  I think you were asking the person in charge of a store for something.
I came, and there was a mix of planes, cause in the same but a different room there was my father, sitting beside the right wall.
He told me: what are you doing there, standing up with doing nothing?
I was about to answer: it's just I've just woken up, and I'm resting for a while cause you know how much time -and efforts- it takes me to take all the "stuff" from one clothes to another when I dress up from the pijama geek Laughing Razz
But I just said: can't you see them up there?! Smile wave
And there we were, I don't know for how much time.
The next vision I remember is you two walking along the main road of the village (though there was a good number of touristic visiting before, now in only one plane, and my father was not there, though he was a little  scratch and worried about his son  Laughing  Razz ).
And soon, from behind and watching, I passed along running very  Very Happy beside you, and i did not look at you.  Right after passed, from the back, I just sayed: "it's just not time; still" (exactly!).
You knew me, and though getting Shocked did not get much impressed, for it was not new Laughing and for the adding fact you not much easy to be impressed geek Razz
What the f... does it mean? Shocked scratch wave
I think it was way to change the  Embarassed into  Very Happy , appearing me.
Well, Good Job.  Hope to Watch All.
I Love You, Brooke.  True!
cheers  flower  love smiley  flower  cheers

ps: this weekend, some active rest, and some thinking deeper into philoconclusions.  Truly, from Master Wittgenstein critics I'm getting something that's coherent to main thesis from my essay; and I'm making these last ones more consistent, and the arguments much more able to be understood, and their proves much more able to be seen too.  Perspetivism (Einstein talked about it, as way of thinking deep and concentrate, though not as ways of the intelectual perception; but i guess it was just for his academic education, in just one way from Newton and Descartes -though Newton was Much Focused in Intuitive Access to Mysteries -But I'm Not, i just try to paint or figure out the reality from the opened limits of those mysteries -this concept can only be understood by reading my essays) is Key.
I'm getting a little deeper on this objective perspectivism, cause each side of it does help a little, step by step.
Ah, and the Dream was Fabulous too, Wow!! cheers (though it's Three Good things on this post geek Smile ).
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi,

don't worry for me.
As long as the spying (I Admit strategic noises have got diminished -after YEARS they did not, in any case!!! Mad ) dont get stopped, as I said, I'm away from any social try for helping.  TOTALLY.  Nobody helps... then Nobody gives a damn for me.  It's almost as easy as Aristotle Sylogism.
I'll be Focused in my Proffesional Career, where I Do Actually Feel I'm Fitting, Responsible terms and with normal ambitions.
To what's related to my creation, I'll not publish anything "else" (treatise I'm Suspect for the so powerful influences I see); and I'll write all on hand, nothing computers.
And Im INSPIRED for this by the Figure of Ludwig Wittgenstein.  When Vienna's Cercle, with Author like Waismann and others, Tried to catch his theories and to explain them by systemathic terms, he reacted very introverted ways.  His Work was almost a Personal Meditation to him; he did not want publicity for it.
It's a Really Inspirational Point.
That's All. I'm Completely Sure your hearted minds are More than Able to Understand me. Hopes in Better Future. No Life when there's Not a True Departuring from dignity, honor and respect, just Human terms. For this I Have to Do what I'm Doing. Impossible to evítate.
The fórum says "5"; is that a victory, my silenced friend, for my Demands? Hopefuly, but I'm Sorry that I Actually Need Something Fair Else for Believing. I am also Well Sure You are Able to Understand me. Very Normal and Human All.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Hi Smile

Only little moment for apologizing to professors; i have to Admit i aint got the absolute truth and (had to stop cause the Girls came to my resting room to claim for my presence before TV Kids, and i had to take the little One down along stairs -no risks-; they with grandparents, ill go down in a while; True! Smile Razz wave ) and i Cant be this Egotic Who is Not Respecting FREE opinions from Everybody!  Sorry me.
Im Not changing my mind about my future tasks.  Important to define things and Work hard on All these things with No wastes of time (this Also means rests like this).
Best Wishes from Heart!
A kiss&hug Kind True Loving Eternal to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:42 pm

... hi Razz Shocked bounce cheers geek

I have developed fast on the computer three pages on these concepts of mine... wave !!!!!!!!!!!!! study cheers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Explanation Enough Connected!
It's needing some few pages more, but the main traces are written. If it's not understood, I'll stay Calm, cause I think it's too obvious and, in any posible case, I'll have been doing All I could for explaining the things.
Humble True, but objectively I have done it.
Poems was one thing: Subjective; and my self-steem was not down for it, but just standing by, public terms (inner terms I was fine). Now it's not for self-steem neither, but I feel and know that I have to say that "I Have Done it".
I think on the next month I'll be able to share it All, as "Post-Scriptum" (Well Alive, I'm Actually Liking Only a very specific Notations on Misconceptions cheekey smiley Razz Laughing cheers action smiley Performance). I'll bring it to the essay, and after it I'll Try to do my "self-publishing". It all will be able to be considered as rational, good and as a non disturbing/breaking peace source but the opposite.
cheers Brooke Big Hug! cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 4:12 pm

It was All intentioned i Know, but i Dont hate Brooke.
But Dignity is NOT a childish concept, maybe its too ancient, valid in Middle Age only; but It Shines so Much to me.
I am Loving You Always, but i have to be Honest, and i See No remedy for the offenses un my Heart.
I cry, but i cant lie.
Maybe in some years, if im Still Alive and Life It is not so disturbing to me... Theres a True Recovering chance.
Till then and on Light, Good-bye.
Ps: this silly me is saying in supposed case both singles, no third People and she "running" after and waiting for me for years.
Yes, talking bout me, the intelligence has many different sides Laughing geek Razz
Well, as i said Just because im posting the "síntesis explicativa" when finished. Only this thing. True.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 2:00 am

The organization is 24 hs a day on my mind, the more It "f...", The more intense It is.  Its Hate ill be breathing to the deepest, Everyday of my Life till i Die.  Present.  Very.
God Forgive us.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2018 11:31 pm

Its ok, i erased All taped hating. No way for haters. Peacefully, NO WAY.
And Well, and as You (organization) sent instrucciones to these behind wall and to the spying to Keep Focused hating, im Very Ready on Self-Deffense Exclusive.
And Well, days Keep passing away, and the world Never Changes, cause the Most of People cant change. Its something im actually quite Calm before. I have found God again in my Soul, and i have my Family and my Energy. Much more than i could ask for.
See, bye action smiley Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 3:01 pm

I'm Afraid All hope in my LIfe on Earth is Over.  From my Heart, I'm so VERY SORRY Sad Exclamation rolleeye smiley
Childish Soundtrack for a TORTURED and ABSOLUTELY ISOLATED SOUL ON EARTH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49ANWNUm5pk

And, Please, my "very bright" Friends, this is Not a terrorist apology (my goodness, my goodness when I think about the past) or a vengeance add (my very silly goodness) or a pray to the Devil (my goodness, it's killing the stupidity and the evil in this world). I RUN AS FAST AS I CAN FROM IT ALL! HEAVEN HELP ME!
It's just my "appropiated" and Existential Shoult Out to this World, All the Pain of it iN Only One Sound.  That's All -my brains  study .
You Caused so Much Pain to me.  I don't think I deserved it.  NEVER!
God and Family. Sense!
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calmy saturday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2