Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

calmy saturday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13649

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:26 am

Hey, its nor craziness; i have comproved again tonight in real life the going on; its the 1000000 time; and it is Enough. Finished.
Gentle bye, corresponding to last post!

Ps: i admit i will be longing for this free expressing, as long as im not paying the cost of continued insults in the internet that my asperger free developed brain would mean totally for sure.
I think ill have to Reinvent myself at it, somehow. Maybe writing something fiction as novel, or short tales, or poems... Something that may be published but without this intention, for suggestion of the potential listening... Universe, God, Human race...
I dont like much the formalism for the social presentation of ideas (though knowing well its the normal, for gentleness and for clearity); and the philoessay has meant a Brutal effort to this multiconnected brain, all on a simple line even though "long" (more than 500 lol); but i can follow those poets...
At this im considered so bright that even a dactil print of mine is gold... Laughing
Bye, Goodness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi!

How Beautiful and Nice Videos of the day! Brooke's so Beautiful cheekey smiley cheers Razz Exclamation
Came Moved by this (quite True!), and also, childish terms as a Fan, by the 100 ms race.
Honest Congratulations to the actual Champ, Justin Gatlin; and a very Admiring and Thankful hug to Usain Bolt, a Person who does Not need much flower
I Admire so Much, even though geek study I could have Never win a race to him. Iit's been and will be a Life Inspiration!
History Tremendous!
God Bless!
cheers Smile and a Loving Eternal hug to Brooke on True Goodness Smile cheers
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi!

How Beautiful and Nice Videos of the day! Brooke's so Beautiful cheekey smiley cheers Razz Exclamation
Came Moved by this (quite True!), and also, childish terms as a Fan, by the 100 ms race.
Honest Congratulations to the actual Champ, Justin Gatlin; and a very Admiring and Thankful hug to Usain Bolt, a Person who does Not need much flower
I Admire so Much, even though geek study I could have Never win a race to him. Iit's been and will be a Life Inspiration!
History Tremendous!
God Bless!
cheers Smile and a Loving Eternal hug to Brooke on True Goodness Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:46 am

the youtube main vertical line of ordered videos is finishing with "Stalking Laura" Movie.
I Had to say what I said not for "romantic" pulsions, but for Necessities of the Actual Human; Different thing is everybody can or not understand it. And I'm not trying to offend, just applying the logic and the sense (though aspergerian terms, but it's just that I'm asperger, though I Try to Be Gentle, True!).
The going to see the videos for each time I write is the normal answered behaviour, after sharing some communciation in some social space: waiting for a reaction, and willing to know what kind of it is.
That's All study Smile action smiley
Best Wishing!
Now back to the tasking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   

Back to top Go down

calmy saturday
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2