Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

calmy saturday

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 8:53 pm

As usual i was exaggerating and this time also too much unpolite. I honestly apologise. Danger from me is zero. Only in case of mortaldanger you know i would be able to be. True. I am truly brainy and though a little crazy also good. I will post once a week at the very least. And i love you!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 9:09 pm

Another post. Third. I was mistaken on friday lady. This can never be a way. I am taking all much easier. Studies too. And more humble and on my own. I know someday lady of my heart; probably whe i am old enough for not being able for almost not even shout lol; we are friendly shaking hands again. And please sorry me. For next years if i am posting much less posts it is not for not love. Just a decision for better from my point of view. I say again: please sorry me. You are magical and i love you so.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:11 pm

And those last Pictures are making any calmy Impossible.
Dresses, face, legs...
Oh my Goodness!!
action smiley wave cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi!
Today dual posting.
Talking about Derrida but for little space later by pc.
Good Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 10:52 pm

Hi!
Lol with on time.
More fixed conclusions i have got. Dance.
Sporty calm good.
And now "Huella de luz". Beautiful and dreamy.
Big Good Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:22 pm

Hi!
It was True it was not going well the carry on stairs. Normal. I used as metaphore on all normal of human and on cultural changes, both with good and bad sides.
One time you know them, you can choose. I know i explained well and it was understood. I was not talking about me want be only one.
Explossive is some genetic and also trainable skill from central nervous system, heart and muscles.
I was not talking about anger reactions. I am Truly Calmy on it.
Well Good hugs!!
It is true me dancing for supposedly finished conceptual structure, but the growing on it i know, and makes me also so happy dancer, is forever.
Loving!! Very Good. Global terms but Real!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:54 am

For one time, dont get used to, i am right on the day lol
In bed for window, think and radio (biographies space, by professor who lived in the USA), and come, easy.
I have to admit too i dont need much more reading, even not science (just some more and better reading of Einstein and Hawking), for the essay. I dont need, for structures i want to explain (from my sense and "my" method that id define as logic digression) more accumulation of data. The quality is enough, by now (i have to write more essays, for life).
Good night, God Bless!
And a big Loving hug, Heaven!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi!
Whats the time! I am in bed watching Nice making.
I can determinate fixed i think this is not me role modelling. Lolol
Fun on myself.
Fact is i was working for the night snd beyond 4:00. So... I dont have to go to work today holiday La hispanidad.
Good hug Loving!
Later coming a little more.
I am going on while also reflecting the better possible on different subjects from essay index. Very soon start the right. Ready for bright and less or more direct easy style.
Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi,
look at this, not for flattering but just as sharing human joy to the universe, shouted out, for the finding of sense:
abstraction's different to transcendence.
Transcendence, as I said, means another plane of reality that's meaningful just by itself, while abstraction, though transcending does always mean an abstaction, is just a general category.
Obviously, through evolution, as abstract thinking was getting formed, the more possible was to re-create a category just by itself, and connect it, logic-causalistic terms, to others; but not till the point of making a new one category.
This last thing is only coming with the transcending, where you're "god" making sense. Before, the sense, full of it, can only come by mediation of physical reality at once, with brain. This is connected to "core" self and the permanent focusing in objects, as DAmasio says.
As long as you can create another reality, complete by itself (thanks to it the philosophic idealism is possible perspective, though wrong, to be discussed), you can create the history of yourself, which is the main meaning of the "extended" self.
Here's the explicited fundaments of connection between appearing of human conscience and human reason.
flower love smiley flower

ps: I'm too handsome and beautiful for anyone. I'll be proposing, when me socially recognized bright brain, a new law that may let you marry yourself geek Laughing
This is important fundament. I do also have quite fixed the notion of "mistery" explained by Einstein, which is connected to Ch.S. Pierce "abduction"; I mean, I'm explaining the fundaments of how the brain works for getting it. yes.
When better defined, I'll be feeling pulled by the duty of sharing its fundaments here too (it's also for the True Joy at once -flattering I'm over it, nothing else to prove here, to me).

psII: Always, a Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi second post in this subject today, both Importants.
And for this reason upon human reason geek , the importance of narrativity as true source of knowledge and, obviously at once, explanation, and, not less important, imagination.
Narrative of self and narrative of life are versions of the same.
Though, both do have somehow to respect logic-causalistic laws, because they're an evolutionary addition of the transcending to the logic-causalistic abilities of animals for relating categories one each other.
For this, even the most imaginary stories do need (all minds are using some of it) "places" of reality, even the most surrealistic history of all.
God Bless!
Hug Good!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: this impersonal Works Well (the unfair unjustice I've been describing do not let me feel personal implications healthy ways) to my Feelings, actually! And as I'm clearing concepts and sharing the joy... Good.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 2:44 pm

Please thirs post on this subject, All Important.
This is just some editing of the first one. The last part is making reference to the second post, continued, and to the last problem I'm commenting at the end of this second one.
It is Important, my Duty is make it at a minimus level of explanation for giving the chance to be understood.
"look at this, abstraction's different to transcendence.
Transcendence, as I said, means another plane of reality that's meaningful just by itself, while abstraction, though transcending does always mean an abstraction, is just a general category.
Obviously, through evolution, as abstract thinking was getting formed, it was progressively possible to re-create a category just by itself, and connect it, logic-causalistic terms, to others; but not till the point of making a new one category.
This last thing is only coming with the transcending, where you're "god" making sense. Before, the sense, full of it, can only come by mediation of physical reality at once, with brain. This is connected to "core" self and the permanent focusing in objects, as DAmasio says.
As long as you can create another reality, complete by itself (thanks to it the philosophic idealism is possible perspective, though wrong, to be discussed), you can create the history of yourself, which is the main meaning of the "extended" self.
Here's the explicated fundaments for the connection, on Evolution, between appearing of human conscience and human reason, that has to be connected to the next one (and this to the constitution of abduction; this way, the structure of mind will get Made Up):
(...)"
flower love smiley flower

ps: Hug!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 12:10 am

Good night.
Thinking. I read well todays evening. Tired though now more, just some.
Big Paradox of Coherence: i am making Effort for biggest Sense possible for future of human, biggest theoric system possible for practic life.
And, though egojoy, i think when done all i have to do, ill have to go away forever from voluntary "scoutlight".
Because human is so Imperfect that the most beautiful abstract meaningful principles can get transformed into material for the evil. And the only choice for salvation , all existential levels and including rich ones, is the exercise of Love Empathy and Care Heart to Heart.
And my last lesson should be a good-bye for this; expressing, and Living, the Necessary Integral Experience of True Hearted Wisdom.
And i did already not start yet by now! RELOL
Have Good and Resting night!
Hearted True wishing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 1:23 am

Hi.
Came for responsible share.
In mathemat. Its true many theoremes do use the sign/meaning "implicate".
This is also happening in idiomatic language, and that explicit using is not reason for thinking different to Wittgenstein.
Both types of language are under logic laws. Though obvious riguruosity in the applying of rules, visible by differences for fix meanings.
Logic directs our knowledge
constructions, but in different ways. Metaphore is opened, but all non totally formal languages are opened always, for symbolism involved; necessary for recursivity in using, at evolution beginning of concepts. And intrinsecal to human mind working later.
Formal languages have "closed" meaning for each "symbol" even though recursivity of them, by instance the incognite in equations.
There symbolism has a specific character. Objectivity is the real and main functionality.
This only happens also in denotation of objects. In connotation (context and individual) theres very important source of meaning.
Well, main subject i came for: mathematics are invention because
they exist independently on theres
a translation to reality or not, like
any idiome.
Though, when theres a correspondence we can say also theres discovering too, of
mathematic relationships in nature.
I think its controversial. But you can make infinite mathematic symbolic interactions, so... Difference to language gets lower at this point. Anyway, all need for true understanding some understanding of how mathemstics can work. Sounds our mouth can say are limited, but we say language, at the very least today, is a creation, convention, not necessity. Mathem. Less or more the same i try to mean.
Found sources to think more about.
Good night.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 6:40 pm

Hi!!
I dont think my physical head is a little thing but now im feeling like i had put a transatlantic size in the inside (childish nice lols). True, tired but moderate, rest of day caring just as normal rest.
Happy.
And very big Adorable Loving Hug!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi!
Some Important edition on today text.
Talking about anxiety lived when waiting for Pedro if we not fulfilled focusing.
And connecting this to Heidegger anxiety and this to the motor "ocium".
And making digference from last post.
And explaining importance of connecting as much as possible the most abstrsct theories to daily experiences, as the example i said.
And some other little thing.
Its just i only started yesterday to think about it!
Now some flatter but quite childish.
Good Hug!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:58 am

Hi Good!
Going well today rest.
From now on more focused in my own structure thsn search for more info. Its enough. Good.
How Important, make explicit logic and coherence connections of the thinking.
In this Good Bood on formal logics ive read in record short time i read normal people good at daily idiome using, making it well, this is using its logic, may not be able to play formal logics (abstract like mathematics).
Honestly think everybody having own skills, like me never being Dali, by instance, but i think some basic working has to be possible to all, as long as symbolism is part of all minds. I think likes and tastes do really have real influence for abilities developing.
I say the same about Empathy. Human Sensitivity can Improve as Society.
Good Hugs on the Loving!!
Lady, Feelings of Friendly Goodness are Guaranteed for Life. All OK.
Good night, seeing later.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi ,
Name from internet is Eric Hobsbawm. I knew well but so much study different things made memory out of reach on it.
True.
Well Good hug on the Good Loving.
Here easy good times for real, from me.
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi, only for a while for truth not for worrying.
I know, after all the immense psycologic, intellectual and physical efforts from last years (fights, tensions, longing, stalking, spying...), im emotionally strong but i see how the physiology of my body has noticed this intense and continued efforts. By instance, at this same level for a coupke of years more, and on a pulsioned romantic day like thus, i have no guarantees for my health and infart of my heart.
I know this is very secondary for most of all (sorry if i disagree lol), but its true and i know it.
Ill take care. Not only for me.
Just shared Fine.
Good night, Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi,
Resting day. So Needed. I cant not handle this Mental physical Efforts rhythm i know (work and study: those already 80 pages from Book i read all at home, of course).
But have to finish all in time i said so... Resting weekends. Feels Good.
The other day went to new conference, on reading of translations of latin classic poems: Lucrecio, Virgilio...
Readers and comnenters so very Good. Great fine time.
And Good for my disconnecting from this focusing of my reason, as psycol. Rest.
Beautiful Videos and Pictures.
Me good, true (stalking suspect is a killing and as long as nobody did propositions to me, im standing as whst i am: a Non invited, very legitim and normal choice, and its not so bad now, after years getting used to see the dream i came with as just what it is; impotence and frustration drove me crazy and stupid i admit, but it was also for the romantic pulling less or more indirect from around) only talking
global Friendly, caring. God Bless.
Big True Loving hug as a Wish to
the Universe!
Warm Loving Wish True!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2016 12:10 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 4:31 am

Just a Kind Gentle Love hug!!
Good night
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 5:56 pm

On hug time!!

Last edited by david on Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 2:41 am

Brooke!
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 2:03 am

Only for Good night, exceptionally. Today too much huggy me.
NBA on TV, quite Good!
Relaxing time, Easy.
A Love Caring hug for You, Brooke!!
Good to mind of mine, some rest.
I Love You, Heaven Lovely!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 1:51 am

Being Honest.
I Love You so, Forever.
But theres a Problem in Circumstances, Compromises...
And im so pulled to get the Heart out from the public "affaire". More than for lies and secrets, for the spying and the absurd, unbrained, unfair and nonsense "tutorials" in real life. Its something engaging anger in me forever on earth i think.
Im Only Accepting my legal duties and the tutorials i may decide for free, by instance for doctorating or, why not saying it, from organizers of my book promo, if this doesnt break the spirit of goodness, and so on.
I Dont know the Future, anyway.
But i think the only right choice is Living the best possible to ourselves and to all, according to many many concentric cercles of touching and emotional bonds, in crescendo, to the People.
Whatever, Brooke, I Can Promise this to You: I Loved You, and I Love You and Ill Do Forever. This I Know.
Its a cuteness of heaven, dont you think Smile
And its Not for compiting or inpressing You anymore, but i can also say this philo Sense im making up is also Bigger than me, iq 200, 3.000 or 85 geek Jokes aside, its True.
Good night Love!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calmy saturday Empty
PostSubject: Re: calmy saturday   calmy saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calmy saturday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next