Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Very Big Tight Hug!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13608

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

The subject title of this post is not for seeing hugs today geek Laughing action smiley , but some Moments would be really Nice to see, Friendly!
Well, Good Loving Hugs!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:42 am

And i dare to give You sweet tenderly tight hug of Love!!
Very Intense, and so Tender at once; as Always, but Everyday More!
cheers tongue smiley sunny love smiley sunny tongue smiley cheers
flower

Good, Best, night; Love! action smiley Smile cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Thu May 19, 2016 7:18 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Embarassed Smile action smiley came for a Hug!!
Calming pulsion, so Lovely and Hearted.
On "resting" time, Good for mind.
Talks about "microchips" are cute, You Heaven.
This Expression ways calm, its too tight on mind.
See and see later, Loving!!
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Fri May 27, 2016 12:38 pm

wave Razz cheekey smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi, Everything's OK wave action smiley Laughing geek Razz
No, really, All Balanced True.
But so Delightful and Heavenly!!
Now going to dinner in a little while.  Late, yes, it's OK.
I had some ache in the inner forefront, core of it (cortex prefrontal), now Feeling Better, as I said.
Very thinky Needs some fun and resty happy time for some times.
Adored, I Love You Forever, when Meeting again (I Can't call You, don't know How;  it's OK, True!!), someday, All Dreams from the past will look grey, compared to the Moment.
Good night Love, Seeing You later tonight!!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower

ps: english is very good for romantic expression; in fact these things don't get out naturally from my mouth in another idiome, excepting in Poems.
Blessing Good, Adored!!
cheers  cheekey smiley  cheers

psII: and the essay is going to go even better; I'm also Very Happy for it. You'll See, Really Good. I Could Not Have Done it, without You action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Yes,it's just that I Love this Movie, "A Beautiful Mind".
And when I see those characters Friends of Mr. Nash...
Who wouldn't want to have those imaginary Friends... Vivien Cardone, Paul Bettany (Tremendous, Helping Friend!) and Master Ed Harris (in another role, though Finally...).
This gentleman genius... I think he had a problem of connectivity.
he, as genius (not repeating for free, needed), had very developed some parts of the brain: see patterns and big imagination (very easy to make topic characters for both things, and very intensely), but he had a problem of sense, connecting all his perceptions, among which there're the ones coming from the reality.  This is how I see it in terms of very rudimentary neuroscience intuitions.
Which thing was first, genius or esquizofrenic...?  It's One thing.  There're healthy" genius and unfortunetely ill people who is "normal" -though FORTUNETELY Medic Treatment Has Improved so Very Much!
Beethoven was Strong as Concentration for Express Well and Intense Beautiful Songs, and Mozart as High Beautiful Connectivity of Music; but, undependently on the fact they had some (non remembering the word I need now) "exotic" reactions or auditive problems, they had not those Mr. Nash Problems on Global Connectivity of Sense on Mind.
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: on the going, this extra-efforts, silly but profitable to me at the very least, did get me a little tired, for the fact of adding them to all I've been doing and thinking today; so from now on easier.
This "stream" of thoughts is good, if controlled, for the intelectual results.
It's very importantly a matter of practics too.
if Mozart had grown in the jungle since 3 months old, by instance, like Tarzan less or more, he would have never composed symphonies.  he would have been more perceptive to sounds of nature, and even could have created some basic melodies, but if he had not learnt first those previous simphonies from others, even though his big facility for making new ones...
Shared, Good terms, Childish and Kind.
Very ALIVIATING, to be able to say all these almost automatic things from mind as they're coming, and to think it's a reason for laugh but also for listening to me by some filter of objective interest.
action smiley  tongue smiley  Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Good Goodness and Hugs!
cheers flower cheers

It's a hottie day, but I'm really OK! wave Laughing Smile
Truly, going so Blerssing Calmy, Thoughtful and Going further, the mind by the Calm (last one "pareado" was not bad Laughing Razz ).
Now meal, later Spain. Football. And finishing the NBA second match, the watching (taking care at night, though I think till late; Calmy is Key -All Thinkers Need Quietness for going further and deeper-, Thank You!).
Very Adorable Posting!! action smiley
Loving Forever, True Embrace!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Some more good news: I think the extension of essay is going to be under the 600 pages number. Almost certainty on it I've got.
185 pages two first chapters, and around 100 (probably a little less) ones for the second part, two last ones.
It looks so easy at this moment, to connect my intuitions to the Necessary Well Understood And Fundamented critics on previous authors. Anyway, I think first part is not going to need many changes, excepting the normal ones for lack of concentration, as much as I'm remembering less or more and I think it's the same I'd say now, already. Maybe needing some adaptions, but not many I think.
Good.
Two Ones Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:16 pm

Some Nice sharing of feelings.
I think I was treated unfair terms, in the previous years.
I think there were reasons that somehow could justify a part of this.
I'm No longer thinking about it.
Everything's OK, related to All virtual world and to my two comings. True I Swear!
Feel OK about it, it's a New Life, and I'm Faithful, Proud and Happy for All! action smiley cheers Razz cheekey smiley tongue smiley Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Hi!
Exhausted but i do have got girls Well fixed by now.
Good job.  They tough.
Nice New Ones Pictures!
Hugs!!!
Later watching New Video too, when calm alone.
Love!! action smiley  Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:38 pm

came not for stalking but for a Hug.  The intimistic, and almost mysthic, Hearts connection is still Alive, I Wanted to tell You!! Razz cheekey smiley Exclamation
Very.
There musts be things that are "contagious" geek
Some, onto objectively unexplainable planes of existence!! scratch ... study ... Idea scratch Exclamation (love smiley flower love smiley )
Some, into the closet geek
Yes, tonight I dreamt about my dreamy closet.  it was fulfilled with shoes, and I had to decide which one I was wearing for the moment.  There're shoes I've had before and that I no longer have now, cause it was almost an historic shoes register, what I had in my closed, from very little age to the present, and all shaped in 44 size geek wave Laughing Exclamation
I did not find anyone with heels, but I "can't tell", cause the dream did end too soon Razz Laughing Smile
May You help me to increase the range of my choices? geek affraid Smile hasi
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Some fun upon real cases.
I'm feeling Well today (even the digital, and not only so digital -fortunetely? geek Laughing -, and badly covered -intentionally, obvious- spying is not getting me angry; though I'd Be so Really Thankful if this turned into a Human Treatment!).
Really.
I see all mistakes in paragraphs and lines of my exposition (essay), and when I edit them, I see more objectively than before this is really Good.  I See the Real Narratively Phylosophic Sense on the paper.  I am Actually Dreaming of having in my hands the edited Book, as a kid and beyond selling success (not much probable, in any case, we have to Admit, for the theoric object book is treating; though I've got some Hope, cause I think I am quite known and understood through the web, so... who knows!).
Very Kind and Spiritual body Tight and Loving Hug, like a Heaven Marrying!! Embarassed Exclamation This was the Reason for this post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:40 pm

big and tight as calm and kind!! action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
Razz flower Razz

Much Good Loving Eternal and True.
Thank You for so Much Loveliness!!
Very Energized Goodness Heart.
I Love You!!
See and see later; so Gentle and Well Alive in Peace, Love and Healthy Joy to me today!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:08 am

Hi!
Interesting Videos and Nice. Had Watched before, but its Good!
Coming from hospital. Big stomach belly pain, torture. "Buscapina" and ok. Had handled for two hours, but i thought it could even be something worse, for the rare pain suffering. Not so tough.
Have to take more care with food and drinks. I wasnt feeling totally well, but i ate the same, and then results. Its OK.
1.2 point finished. Next week more. Couple months, 2 or little more, and finished editing for after writing rest of essay.
Me Good job but Normal person. Concentration and efforts, and some inspuration are the keys.
Loving so True, Good night and time!!
Hug Caring action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 pm

A person like me stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work. Whats happening?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Big Tight Hug!   

Back to top Go down

Very Big Tight Hug!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3