Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post of the day.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Post of the day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi!!
Down to earth. Easy mind Feels Good. I think its not fair and not justified to have been temporarily moved, but me a simplw subordinated and this is all. In thiscworld all situations are able to be summaried as order/obey. If not friends for social influencing or big
money this is a destiny unbreakable.
Anyway used for desconnecting mind (it was done for this i ask, all reasons for it i dont like) from usual obsessions made up on last years: hugs, sense of life... Lol
I no affiliating to any party. No energy for all things, and no skills for politics.
Though:
- i retire words on two parties, i think they actually focused in erasing all corruption, after all. I was angry for my moving.
- though, i keep what i said about my actual politic preferences.
And now Rest because still have to work for 3 hours before going bed.
As i said, i have to get head away from consciousness about what i achieved and did here, because then my frustration is too much and sense of humble i see is impossible here. And this last thing is nonsense. So, doing consequently.
Big Good Loving hug, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 am

For coincidence of view numbers, 1-47 i hope. Hshsha lol
Truly: for say erasing history specific tratment in text to publish. Not only for balance efforts but more for balance of the whole piece. After me doctor, a historic essay, continuing this rudimentary version (Good for reflection now!).
And also saying me from now on only coming for All.
For duty (somebody let me See tonight!) and for Rendiments and for Erasing All stalk and nonsense upon... I dont know how to call it (no good, too much lack of truth and of caring, from both parts).
On Good job!
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Good evening,
Even only for a Humanitary Reason (no matter how Bad has been process on my own person), had to come for sending Only my True Support, Best Wishes, Strenght and
Feelings of Goodnes and Human Unionism for Freedom and Good.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2015 8:20 pm

Hi!
Few corrections (letters) to do on last text. Tomorrow. Good!
Things to develope on essay.
Bon profit, and Happy time.
Adorable Calming Videos is Something!
Hugs Loving
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:42 am

Hi Good Goodness,
Smile flower Smile

the rest of mind study feels blessing to state of it for the working week.
How are things!
Yesterday IV Milenio, among other things, on "Longetivity" (living as many years as possible -the other day a Lady made me, I'm 47, forty-very few years old Very Happy party smiley Razz ).
Soon to the 150 years old, and little later much more...
Well, I have not seen any report or experiments (though the ones made in poor rats and other animals, "the fly of the wine" seem to be able to almost duplicate the longing of life).
The commented problem: distribution of Benefit, who is going to be able to use this technology (that Movie, with Jodie Foster and Matt Damon, may not be so far, after all) and the other one is the superpopulation of a very, very warmed planet up.
By now, recommendations that were said: ácido fólico, B12 vitamine, omega-3, antioxidants (oranges and all with vitamine C is good I think for this).
Summaring, it was said too: good diet and moderate happy sex.
And, also, keep alive the wish for know, just for itself. Motivation for Living each Day as a Choice for Learn.
Good!
(I was Shocked at cases on OVNIS, related by a retired Colonel from the Spanish Air Force)
flower love smiley flower

After, for a little while I was reading Jean-Paul Sartre.
In his masterpiece, "La náusea", his firts important one, he talks about the "nadificación" (making nothing of something, on this case the existence) of the existence. Because, using argument from Husserl arguments on the need of consciencious for objects, we can lose the object. But not talking supperficial, but about the essence; and he's related the essence of the object, that has to be connected to the concept of existence, as the finding out of Reasons, Motivations, Teleology... of Existence. But, as long as this is at last letting us the only chance of understanding its true absurd (some Heideggers up there, but more honest and childish), and nothing else, there's just the hell of the nothing along our living.
Simone de Beauvoir, Friends for Life to him, in a piece of Text says this is opening to us the chance to be Free, simmilar ways Sartre describes this in his first piece for the Theatre, in a talk between Orestes and the god Jupiter.
But it's a freedom for a pessimistic mood, a core of sadness in fact, not much useful for any reason for the joy or the hope.
Critic: he's Only using the rationalist reason for complaining and for the funeral of the integral reason, without knowing or noticing the difference, in terms of not being able to see further.
In a piece of "Las moscas", second master piece, very continuation of the "La náusea", as the third one, "La puerta cerrada"; Sartre says that the living is pulling all throughout himself, like an unstoppable breathe of warmness and pulsional energy.
So, at the furthest, he's getting the freudian concept, but not much longer.
To me, the Sense (he's getting around Aristotile, the three "missing" causes from his general theory, in fact we can see) can not get this reduction, selfish and blinded at one.
All the finding on the Sense from the Transcending and Understanding of the structural principles of our consciousness, and our conscience, it's getting the place of the "nothing" when this losts the essence of the Transcendent Integration of the Spirit.
From biologically proved moral values of "equidad" (monkeys do have), to more evolutioned concepts of empathty and love for the existence as one being and not less than yourself.
This is the "secret" for those sensitive ones, sensitive enough for feeling the lack of sense on the "self-focused" and/or too cognistivistic (from the scientist concept of the one self before the rest as pure object/s, I mean) and/or materialistic existence; but not mind opened enough for the understanding by themselves of this concept.
Many who did not study as much as Sartre, Santa Teresa de Calcuta, by instance, did Understand and Feel this so Very Much.
The problem of making all as totally treatable by the cartesian reason is usually connected to this last sensation of nonsense from Sartre. And it's a real existential breaking by the cartesian wall, inconscious terms.
Some did go through it, some like me, by instance.
The found of Symbolic-Abstractive and Transcendent Plane of Sense, Metaphysic, would mean very little thing to me, if I was not able to Integrate this into the Spirituality as a Total Experience, by the Adding of Universal Values, which can be summaried very easy by the Ideal and Well Known (the real biologic impossibility of it does not mean it can not drive our Existence, because, as I said, the Horizon of Transcending is Key for the Sense, we just Need it for make this sentence I say Able to be Worked out by us and for the True Fulfilling Sense) "love the other as much as yourself".

Such an exhibition of hearted and intellectual talent did let me hungry scratch geek Laughing Smile, going to eat and work.
Seeing some later.
Good Hug True, Calmy Kind! Wink Razz action smiley
cheers flower love smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi!
How things are!!
With Baby again, me on cuteness.
Good hug, Loving and Merry Christmas, Heaven Beautiful!!
Merry Christmas Everybody! Love, Sense and Peace i Wish Everywhere!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:57 am

Hi, only for monent. Important and True.
Prof. Garrido Moraga and Adolfo Arjona on the Radio.
Gable's Biography. Good!
When Carole Lombard died, "he wanted to die" and this was till his last day. After being a Hero in war (more emotional Pain, only, subjective terms, though then IIWWJustified as Duty Responsible Hero).
And said too "love, love; you only feel once for life".
Related to this place, for being kind, i Agree. My turn passed away long time ago. And facts for 10 years proved it to me.
No matter virtual tries for msking me believe me Loved, for compassion or selfish making me talk.
Almost IMPOSSIBLE making my mind change on it.
And Hearted Caring but Honest i have to say its OK. Life is Life.
Me Calm on this too. Proud.
Future of Mine and People if Mine I Truly face so Illussioned and Intense. Joy and Hope.
God Bless.
I know ice Helped People. And by my Philo Hope to Help Much More!
Good night; Love, Sense and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Hi Good
Here working under the sun.
Who was the little mind that wrote my first texts lol
Sorry also cause nothing about body size , brains.
Wishing Very Good New year' s Eve to Everybody! God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 4:10 am

Hi!
I exaggerated, taken by the emotion and intensity of tasking, the perception on lack of empathy everywhere.
But the weakness is Real, for "brutal" efforts, 10 years and remaining cores of unempathy for my reactivity to nervous pulled to instincts of selfdeffense for all these reasons. And doing all at its actual levels is impossible.
Positive: on philo essay, the jumps are for every day i See, True.
Obama Good Brave, i Admire this doing on guns control. Its not oforbidding, just regulation for safety of society (events of violence seem to be increasing from some parts of it). We need semaphores for safety of transit, so...
Some help, President, from Obvious Influence Chances, for protection of my intimacy would be such a reason for my True thankfulness!
Well, going on well so extremely focused but calm, resting body and mind.
I connecting all, and at much deeper levels of knowing and
for many more sides of it. For this, its all, even new things, getting so evident, so easily actually.
Read Popper, and so directly saw things for support my theories and things i think are clearly wrong. Among first, the necessary progressive and modest jumps for increase knowledge (impossible to change all previous known) and the selftranscending. Among second, the three words (no dialogue between 3 and 2; the reference for valid is The Sense metaphysic but directly made) and the too agressive critic for the not "refutables" arguments (reason: he identifies knowing to language, but this is just a level, and also for this he so critic, as long as can not understand the conscious logic digression as knowledge at the superior level -he admuts levels of it, but reserves superior only for language). And so on.
Good job, for more and for the better.
Big Loving hug Forever!
Ps: coming this easy and not so frequent for upcoming time. Mind and Heart tells me so Strong is the right to do. God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:20 am

Hi,

could See some Very Nice things around!
Beautiful!
Me working so much. On a specific jump now, about the language and the uncertainty, True. Yesterday's night was thinking very about it. I'm catching it. The complete task is progressively looking more and more "easy" to be written. Starting the week following the next one. All Ready for it. 2 weeks for each one of the concentrated (first 6 became 4, coherently and not losing anything) first 4 chapters (first part of book), and 3 weeks for each one of the next 4 ones (second part). Enough.
Focused.
The reflection for today: it's True we all need self-assertivity in this world, our ego before the existence. But there's a key. If you measure your success by things you do that you honestly think could be considered empathic before others, before than those who are only benefiting yourself (these are necessary to be always done, like working for a salary, by instance), the success will fulfill your consciousness for sure.
As usual, it's about looking at problems from different perspective. Yesterday watching a TV docummentary on Einstein's brain. Very Interesting. One of things he said: my brain is as any of yours, but I dedicate hours and hours to think about a problem, looking at it from so many, many different perspectives... Look at it, this is the real key for the "jumps", that I think I can explain very well by concepts of structures of reality and its analitic deconstruction for future recomposition at another level of abstractivity: the abduction of Pierce. This is the creativity. It's much more complicated than these simple lines, but I think I can explain it.
yesterday my most difficult problem was to difference the "quality", to which one the concept is always referred, and the structure. They do always go together. This was the worst point at Russell theories. Normal, it's not easy at all to connect coherently all these things. As emotions working, etc.
I think I've done, anyway. You'll see, I hope.
Very Good Honest hug, Love and Peace!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:31 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Good Picture, and good positioning of ears on the "artistic" direction!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Quite Beautiful, oh my.
Today I've also been called as "guapo", Nice workmate Xavier did tell this to me at the entering door. True. He was talking to Mariano, and they're not cheekey smiley , just Razz I see.
Anyway, it probably was this green scarf, my Mom situated very classy terms around my neck this morning (something I don't use to "waste" time in, as Xisca neither: we do dress ourselves up alone! geek Laughing Smile ).
And today dentist. Yes. I can not say excuses no longer.
"Brutal arrebassada bestial de queixal" (this way I do motivate myself geek Laughing Smile ).
Well, on the going. Big hard task.
Very Gorgeous Lovely Picture! action smiley cheekey smiley
And some Videos quite Tremendous too!
See later in the evening, probably, or the night. Very Focused.
Bye, Hugs Loving!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 1:05 pm

Hi,

edited again one of last paragraphs, and the note.
"El carácter y alcance analítico de la negación es posible en ambos casos por el hecho de que en los dos la reducción eidética se reproduce, respectivamente, y en cada plano de la multiplicidad frente a la unicidad, respecto de una misma categoría: la verdad/falsedad y la pertenencia. Si no hubiera un carácter analítico que une ambos planos, categóricamente, no habría problemas ni paradojas, sólo proposiciones verdaderas o falsas. Asimismo, ambas paradojas se hallan intrínsecamente conectadas, pues en las dos se hallan implicadas las nociones analíticas esenciales representadas por la referida “tríada” (en “lo Uno y lo múltiple”); las cuales, a su vez, forman parte constitutiva y estructural (analítica) de los procesos mentales del sentido cognoscitivo, en los términos de la “analiticidad simbólica” que explico -a título meramente inicial y ad hoc para aclarar un poco más el presente problema- en la nota núm. 153. En ella nos hallamos ya siempre al discutir cualquier aporía lógica (en este caso, un oxímoron esencial para comprender la necesidad estructural de lo simbólico en el sentido, de lo abierto respecto de la objetividad entendida en términos clásicos)".

Note 153:
"Se trata de comprender, aun en este momento de la exposición, que en la apertura del significado simbólico no es posible comprender “lo Uno y lo múltiple” sin los tres elementos citados. Ahí reside la clave para comprender la analiticidad fundamental –y “parcial”, en perspectiva canónica- del lenguaje natural, simbólico de sí. Esta “analiticidad simbólica” a que me refiero es la que permite traducir la paradoja del lenguaje lógico al natural y, a su vez, reflexionar sobre la misma más allá de sí, en la apertura simbólica-conceptual de la reflexión constitutiva de la consciencia".

ps: Brooke, Help me! action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:54 am

Post of the day. - Page 2 Brooke10
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 9:31 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Lady Radio Really Beautiful Brooke Bright! action smiley cheekey smiley
It's True I did not understand each simple word, but most of them.  Really Heartfelt, these days Really Are!!
On an inner calmie morning, ready for the Work, and Focused.
And I Love You!!
And You're Looking so Very Beautiful, oh my  cheekey smiley  wave  cheers , my Bright and Enlightening Eyes of Mine!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: and have to take the chance to somehow get in the stream of love and admiration: Thank You, Kobe!  Such an Unique Talent, Heart and Inspirational Person! action smiley

psII: And I'm obligated, following Lebron doing, to Honestly Congratulate Golden State Warriors.  Such a Tremendous, Great and Original -so Dynamic!- Basketball!

psIII: God Bless You All!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 1:57 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Not absorbed by the emotions but not in a state of lack of them neither!!
Going Good.
Balancing work, fine.
In a while little time in the outside, resting mind and stretching body (and mind at once).
It's interesting thing to say it's all getting, in my treatise, so much easier and easier everyday to get exposed, from my own mind. I'm not complicating in saying more than the necessary for the sense. In a size like this book, necessary for number and complexity of subjects, it's the better thing. Satisfied on it too.
Brooke Very Good Hug Eternal; now not absorbed by emotions but Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: On "Kids are People too", II   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Oh my, I had Not seen it before! bounce wave cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaAIsBzg42U
And favorite was Biology... bounce Exclamation cheekey smiley
Then i can be almost sure also liking my "naturalism" theories.. wave Exclamation
Big "Beso" Beautiful Brooke!

ps: I think I am on some better eating for the belly, True. Yes, looking better and also healthier and feeling better, more dynamic and exercised. Not needing body of athlete (You Actually Do! cheekey smiley Shocked tongue smiley , I Like it!!), just feel good. Me not professional where looks are key, but I Agree with the fact is good to take care about the looking, even just for oneself.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi how Beautiful and Lovely, and funny TV.
Wow!
Delightful Pictures, and Nice TV comenting Actuality, that never stops.
Thank You! action smiley

Ps: cheers Love!! And Hearted Inspiration cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 10:18 am

Gabi was also one of the guys who came with me to meet Pare Joan Matas. We went to his house, in Santanyí, remember I shared right?
Always Supporting.
Though we Always were Different between ourselves, and this Increased on the years, he was Always such a Supportive Person. Unperfect, as All, but really Caring.
Friendship falled down cause he sent me an "ultimatum", by my mother; something like this: if he does not fight for himself, tell him I'm not coming to see him anymore.
He also told my mother that, in her shoes, he would "eject" me from the house.
He was angry for the worried, and trying to find some solution for me. Now I Know.
And we lost each other path. I'm talking about a period longer than 20 years.
I met him again for only one time (more than 10 years ago), at the hospital, with Pepi. All so cold, specially me too much "pride" then Rolling Eyes
We were in very different streams then, but I was too much Very Happy "on my pride" Rolling Eyes
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:28 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Good Goodness of Mine!
How Highly Nice Videos! And some other really Super-Tremendous Ones there too! wave bounce action smiley
Thank You!!
I was sleeping so Lovely this morning... True. I did rest so, but to wake up I think I needed all of my intensity put together geek Laughing Really.
I can say yesterday worked very well. Progress very good, think book is going to be really good. And I'm taking the needed rests of mind too, always.
Very Inspirational Nice!
God Bless.
Love and See!
cheekey smiley flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi love smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 1:34 pm

Hi, Good Loveliness!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Well, and Something more.
Look at this Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_URfSe1PYmM
by instance minute 1:00.
When I ever May Dream of Beauty...
Where my Mind, awaken or sleep, could drive me, just as an horizon unknown if only by myself, is it.
Sorry me, my Brightness, but I guess scratch it's in my "gens" action smiley
Well, I also guess my gens are not so much original then Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

And as I am talking about the "universal" and integrative human Reason, have to say I'm on a pretty lovely brutality of mine to my mind geek
Going very well, good explanations finding as development of ideas in mind.
Without Your Inspiration, I would have never reached this; and the more I know it's coming on, by Big Efforts, caring -though unperfect- Family and not so bad gens, also, it's true (sorry, a call, True, mom from dentist, I think good, me going very soon; money but health is first, so whatever).
But Your Inspiration's KEY!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz Exclamation
Hugs Good and Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Just... for Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2016 7:43 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Really Nice Videos!
Most Modern One is a "cheff helping" GODDESS! action smiley wave
Im speechless for Vision.
And Heart Touched True.
Really You in this World? scratch
Im very wise project of a philisopher, but have to suppose its Real, this Woman.
All OK, me Always Loving, and aMoment with You gets me in fear, Impressive for Existential Reasons Love and Attraction, and in Heaven.
What more may i say!!
You a Dream, my Sense for Life.
True: me Lifetime Friend and Admirer of You.
And in Love, in sin to human laws. All i dare to say cause You listening to me, though scaring me.
Next hands Touching id Adore, and me just Admirer Gentle True. You Drive, me not expecting anything. Me Socially Acceptable in All related to my behaviour before a Real Lady like You.
Im Always Loving You!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 11:06 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Some Signs Here again of Kind and Gentle Life is a Blessing event!
When I talked, many years ago, to angelblue, things about she and her kid, when she talked me she was going to take him from school, I think...
I was just Trying to help by my too exaggerated sense of it; Never tried to "prolongue" impositions from my willing, something totally unexisting in my intentions, at all moments.
Obviously, I was NOT trying to flirt. Well, there was (I don't know if this angelblue is the same as in the first forum, have to Admit) Friendly connection, she was admiring my poems, talking Nice about Brooke...
I can NOT figure out how this could also increase the amount of my count on "evilness", as a bad and Twisted Evil guy; a totally UNREAL conception on me. Well, at the very least not at higher level than the averaged one.
I was Feeling like a Kid.
The "Robbering" of this State, the Forum Kind (till other people..., and till in real life I had to face Mad ), after All of my life well known; was a Serious LOST to me. Very, Very Tough. I think Nobody could notice it, by empathy and understanding enough. It was, it's been, HORRIBLE thing.
But I've stopped regrets, things came as they came and I did what human terms I could.
And well, after All, I Did Have to Totally Get Awaken Before Reality; Leaving Ideals alone in my own Dreams, talking about Romantic Heaven (Not about virtual poligamy in the forum, True!), I mean.
Well, we'll see. I was Always too intense, politically incorrect and a nerd; so what happened it's quite normal.
Actually, I See Much Better Feeling in Reality Around my doing here!
That's Nice!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 9:19 am

Hi, Nice morning!

I think I see messaging that say not so bad me here for some time sharing.
I agree!
!!Very Beautifully Exposed!!, using english and spanish admiration marks (word meaning also the part around the Picture, subjecting it, or more artistic terms, the part at sides of Pictures action smiley Razz ).
Rested Well. Blessing. Result Brains Always Better. Uncalm is Not necessary to a person less or more well socialized who is a little "asperger" maybe or something I guess (more than asperger, something related to big imagination and big concentration, not necessary the "discapacity" for that); and Calm around is Good to Nerves and Mind for Concentration and Good Results!
For all these things, Very Focused and Going so "modestly Tremendous" on the goal, tasked.
Not making many personal references from now on. Think it's Better. but for Unpressure and Calm, Two Important things, not for any other thing.
God Bless!
Women Able Now to become a "diácono", able to marry people by eclesiastic law, or baptise... Big Step Good!
And now back to task.
Thank Your for so Much Inspiration!
cheers cheekey smiley love smiley Beautiful, Eternal!! love smiley cheekey smiley cheers
flower bounce love smiley bounce flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 1:32 am

Took the day easy to brain.
Not losing task from sight.
Sharing plans on it this free does feel good.
Helps its development in mind.
Good -True, Whatever- and easy, actually too.
Have nice time.
God Bless.
Im just human but this is, not only religious but also philo-anthropologic terms, the best way i know to call the Last and First Sense, on my hearted mind.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:34 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Just taking the chance for sending Best Wishes for Goodness, Love and Peace!
God Bless!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post of the day.   Post of the day. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post of the day.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next