Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Brooke Songs!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon May 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

It's a classic (not about the music, but too  Smile ), me a little "heavy" (and telling the same about the same for some fun  Smile Laughing Smile ) about some Songs.
This is so Beautiful Video, Sharing for All Best Possible from the Heart,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flvhM8kfjKk
 flower love smiley flower 

action smiley Smile cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi, sorry for a moment more no for ( Razz ADMIRATIONAL) "Petersellering",
 Smile hasi Smile 

Today, All the Music I Need is You!! flower action smiley 
 love smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:32 am

Hi!
 Smile flower Smile 

This is True: I Do Understand Your rejecting about me (Family Reasons are obvious, and any other one related to my personal conditions too, of course, I'm not omnipotent).
And, True, I Do also Understand Your, sometimes, rude ways: selfdefense before some kind of "beasted" Loving Admirer. Me very Intense, I See.
True!!
 flower love smiley flower 

I think it was probably my first rejection in lifetime, True!, and someway did Feel Good. Specially to my Humble skills.
 Smile  Laughing  Razz  Laughing  Smile 

We can talk about other Nice things, Helping Ones.
I'm not making many comments on last text because will take chance for few lines tomorrow when commenting another One which is, words of Author of Compilation, one of most important from the second part of 20th century.
Though not big enlightening as Intensity in my thinking brain (Easy Times!  party smiley , "preparing for battle"  Laughing for next mont for main subject ot Thesis), I'm Very Focused in Understanding Well and being able for some constructive critics, useful for my future, and actual, Tasking.
And the Love Of Two Lovers was Eternal in the Core of their Hearts!!
cheers  flower Razz cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley Razz flower cheers 
 action smiley 

ps: going to the outside for a while, and though probably today's night will have not time for walks or runs, I think I'm taking easy. Too hot, and me too  tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:07 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

I Really ADORE that Picture, "Prepare for make up"  ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ).
TRUE, VERY ADORABLE and BEAUTIFUL.
Brings Joy and Happy Rest to my Heart  action smiley cheekey smiley 
 party smiley flower love smiley flower party smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 am

Hi!!
 Smile flower Smile 

Some Music Fun. It's a travel. From my first days Here around to the present and very modest, OBVIOUSLY  Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile , days (where may I be thinking are the actual ones days  party smiley tongue smiley  Laughing  Smile ) and from these to some more ancient past one, the beginning and the awakening to a young life. Why we should not make this last forever!
If any part may seem sad, that's not right! Lyrics fit Together!! action smiley  Smile 
 cheers flower love smiley flower cheers 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oISlsieuUGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9IXHvy9DbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVeaIHWWck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IXr5dZ9iAkgeek wave Thank You!!  Smile )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QnTPcnFHSQ

cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley  Eternally on Time!!  action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi, on Time!!
Smile flower Smile

Smile Wink https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBve6j4WX6A Wink Smile
cheers cheers cheers

Talkinga bout palms and lips, Specially, the 1:42...
Smile cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers Smile

I think YOU do know can make me wave Good.
But I do have to Keep study for Going on. How am I Doing the Task ahead, if I'm only able to use one head (with neurones too) Shocked Laughing Smile
For this, me sometimes (many times, lately) so cold. If not, I'd have got wave After the Feinstein's I would have Truly Become, Believe me, if had not done what I did and going to keep doing for Good.
There's burning Fire, but I Have to Keep it Controlled, in these Circumstances.
Loving so!! Razz action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

I did think about it, and I think I've got a debt for being the best possible. Effort for Good. For this, though still knowing there're attention and grammar mistakes (both types), I'm posting text again with some changed letters. Meaning did not change, excepting about my opinion on the connection between my thoughts and mentioned Author.

"The more I do learn about animals, the more convinced I am about my arguments.
Yesterday did watch for a while very interesting tv program on hypos, and there was a scene, when some of the same family come to one of them who died in a fight, that was so extraordinary. Those animals, adult, so terrible even among themselves, sometimes, being so affective. It was something to think about.
For this, day by day I am more convinced about how our main difference before them is the Transcendence Possibility of Human. All other human skills, even cultural ones, and I'm talking about all those who are made for domination of context (natural or social), those ones that Heidegger would relate to technique, with this as most remarkable fact of modern culture (now we know it did appear much longer before and that, in fact, in my opinion it's the first vital reason for developing, through birth of Conceptuality as I Explained it on the evolution of human, the Transcendent Human); all other human skills got just a difference of degree before skills I've seen and analyzed on animals. The True Qualitative Difference is the Transcendent Spirituality, made upon Abstractivity of our Hearted Mind.
And I do Honestly Think We can Drive this Spirituality, to and on the way of Goodness.
I do admit, also, that a real defeat of modern relativism needs a Radical jump beyond Descartes (and it's Impossible to assume it by now, by normal institutions of thinking; a decade is not enough, after all these centuries passed on time). It's in the same roots of our thinking were we do find the problem. If we're starting to think from these cartesian roots, we're lost in any case, and for this we can not solve the problems of actual philosophy. The recoil argument is a neverending problem. Building theory, from the start, by a Vital Reason is the only solution. And this is not bringing us back to Nietzsche, because he was not aware about our biological objectivity and its origin and evolution in the universe.
About this argument of objectivity, I do know that our "scientist and materialist" societies are very well focused in some kind of objectivity: "facts for one and money for the other one"; but the problem is that societies do bring the seed of philosophical problems in the inside, though society of our time is totally unaware of that (I'm mainly talking about Morals, so Connected, as I said, to Spirituality). And philosophical discourse has gone selfclosed into itself, for the final and actual problems of evolutioned rationalism (for centuries).
The abstraction of rationalism must understand the same reasons and characters of this abstractivity, as its own fundament. We must departure not only from our Reason to justify objectivity, because this is a tramp (like some kind of intellectual or theorical endogamy of the circular argument), but also from our Senses. When we do understand these, Reason and Senses coming and Doing Work Together, problems are getting much lower on and for the justifiying of this idea. But the first path requires a solid argument of the individual, from him/herself, to understand the real bases of our thinking and of real natural of all intellectual conclusions we can get through and by it.
One more little path today, Here We're Going.
I will not talk that much about Great Text from Paul H. Grice, "Lógica y conversación", because it's a little far from my working context. Or maybe not.
He tries to demonstrate that logic and normal conversation are not so different. For doing it, he tries to bring some examples of conversation where logic rules classic do fail (p.e. "meiosis", as irony in a case where the house is burnt down and one says "the house suffered a little heat the other day") but the meaning, "implicatura conversacional" or consequences that can be captured by the listener, remains. Because there're some other kind of rules that have logical fundament, though they’re applied differently to metaphores and to all this other type of linguistic constructions, that in fact are made in normal contexts of conversation that are going beyond classic logic in grammar (this classic logic structures in grammar, that he is not denying at all -he is not taking a position in the confrontation between logicists and their adversaries- seem to be called by him as those ones of the "implicatura convencional", as conventionally fixed meanings of talking language, fixed by the classic logic in its same structure). In the first type there's the vital context of conversation, which brings something else, but not so different he tries to explain. He's a convinced rationalist, the Author recognizes and claims for himself".
flower love smiley flower

ps: All brightness Inspired by and Dedicated to Brooke Shields.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things, here we're going.
True, in the Good Mood.
Today have to Read on Metaphore, True. This week have to read both books (well, the "Meaning" one is already done, and the other one I'm going to Read Well).
Today I did end tired. The tremendous temperature and wet atmosphere, True, and all behind from weekend, and Intensity of Task, and Music... And All, some really tired.
Now fine. Energy after meal and some fresh air.
Wishing Very Good, Loving.
I've found some Pictures Beautiful. Brooke, Yours is so Classy and Tremendous.
Loving Forever!!
And while, so Much to be Worked and Lived!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
action smiley Smile

ps: In Italy, I've only been in Rome and Florence. Some Picture would be Very Welcome. Not only for physical spaces but also for Heart before Eyes. Anyway, Anything Goes and i'ts Always OK.
Those Memories, shared, it Made me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

How are things, How Good and Pretty Nice Pictures! party smiley cheers action smiley
Everything's on its place, but I did really get affraid because the call I did receive just in the time I was telling Here was made by the hospital recepcionist, and I started to get really worry about.
It's going to be OK.  Just some care.
And I'm going to be quite calm and good Here today, because I am well tired.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Later sharing what I said, and posting some Picture.  That one was Key!
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 am

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Sharing "improvisation" on those Ideas I talked about Limits of Human.
Need Spanish for this now.

Límites de la cognición humana:

1) De carácter lógico: la consciencia y la idea.
Cualquier elemento de la razón (compleja e integral) que se halle en semejante nivel de abstracción epistémica sólo puede explicarse en términos metáforicos y de "narración de sentido".
Podemos decir, más o menos, lo que es una botella, pero no podemos definir en términos científicos clásicos lo que es la idea de botella.
Lo mismo sucede en el caso de la consciencia humana. Nuestra capacidad cognitiva, en términos científico-lógico-descriptivos clásicos no puede ir más allá.
Cuando pensamos y cuando emitimos un pensamiento (en la forma que sea, lingüística, matemática, artística-abstracta...) lo hacemos sobre la base de ideas mentales. Cómo hablar en los términos de la descripción científica típica, esto es, en términos del principio de prueba material de carácter lógico-causal, sobre la idea. Desde qué base epistemológica en sentido clásico es posible hablar sobre la misma base del habla; o pensar sobre la misma base del pensamiento.
Esto es lo que sucede también con la consciencia y nuestra comprensión de la misma. Ya comenté el problema del eterno retorno en cualquier intento clásico o tradicional de explicación.
Creo que, de forma bien fundada, es perentoriamente necesaria, en cualquier explicación al respecto, la narración de sentido vital, estructuralizante (respecto de las conexiones de carácter dialéctico complejo y múltiple en las sedes de mente-realidad y mente-mente) y transcendente.
2) De carácter lógico-científico-biológico:
La formación de nuestra propia consciencia, en un entorno natural que preconfigura y da forma, por razones de supervivencia biológica, a nuestras percepciones de "lo existente" constituye un obstáculo lógico-natural insalvable respecto de las conexiones sensoriales y mentales (esto último -la referencia al aspecto de las conexiones mentales- es muy importante, por la escasa literatura del pensamiento que trata de comprender este límite interno: naturalmente, si la ciencia moderna se halla situada sobre las bases kantianas de la fusión del racionalismo ilustrado con el empirismo, la propia filosofía desarrollada en la modernidad también es deudora de las nociones cartesianas "del fundamento perfecto" de la razón -o la mente, en términos más modernos) necesarias para la aprehensión del todo.
Por mucho que evolucione y mejore nuestra capacidad tecnológica, cualquier resultado de la misma se hallará siempre constituido sobre las bases naturales y fácticas que he citado, así como también lo estarán los resultados observacionales obtenidos y sus correspondientes estudios y análisis. Entiéndase que estoy hablando en términos estructurales de la realidad.
3) Razones de carácter ciéntifico y biológico:
- Las coordenadas interestalares de espacio y de tiempo (las únicas que, por otra parte, podemos observar, dada nuestra configuración vital; lo que no significa que no puedan existir otras) y su evolución desde puntos de vista subjetivos de observación conducen a resultados naturalmente incomprensibles para la mente humana.
- Los resultados de las observaciones y mediciones cuánticas no son sino una prueba fáctica de todo lo contenido en los puntos anteriores (nos hallamos ante sistemas inexplicables de acuerdo con las leyes de la lógica de que dispone nuestra mente; los cuales, sin embargo, se hallan configurados para, precisamente, dotar de alguna clase de equilibrio evolucionario -me refiero a las leyes del cambio físico- al macrosistema que conocemos -si reconocemos la existencia de diferentes niveles sistémicos, qué razones hay para argumentar que el sistema que conocemos naturalemente, el macrosistema tradicional, es el verdaderamente único posible). Mucho más de lo que puedan ser estados provisionales de la investigación científica.
This was all, I think, by now.
Now going to work more. How Necessary!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Hi! cheekey smiley Exclamation wave
Smile flower Smile

Came for a while. Wanted to post another Picture from the day, but as long as it's not fitting the size, I am not posting. I'm so cheekey smiley party smiley cheers
All I Love so Much!!
Smile Then, Music, already Breathless for a while. Key Songs! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4vMYbMEVgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB84RE3PJhQ
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm

Adored, Beautiful, Angel, Heaven, Beautiful, Heart of Mine,

last post of the day. I'll take easy some time now. In a while some Family good dinner. And after some rest and after some Reading.
Caring, and quite Motivated for doing it.
I Love You so, You Know and Feel, I Feel and Know, as I Know and Feel Your Love.
Smile cheers wave cheers Smile

See later in a while and for All of the Time. This Existence of You is a True Plenitude for the Fullfilment of my Heart and my mind.
The next shaking hands will have to be made by the company of some Very Tremendous Friendly Hug!!
Doing right now!
Smile flower love smiley flower Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:04 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things! Good!
Slept quite well, had to rest. Mind's tired, and the body. To think and reflect, just by themselves, when truly wide tried, are hard things to do.
I did just read a new Book on Easy Philosophy for All, Recommending, I'll say the name of Director of this collection. It's easy but quite Global, and fulfilled with Information and Living Details from Philosophers that are all put together in an only one text Dedicated to each one.
And it's Good to my Mind. Some active resting, preparing for the night.
Ah, and about the scratch geek cheekey smiley Videos of the Day, there's only the little detail to add that I was writing, on the pooping, by a pencil, not a pen.
The only difference is bilogically functional, because biologically emotional terms, the Satisfaction is the same or even more (Women orgasms are more difficult, and usually less important to them; but when they come, they can be pretty more intense than Men ones).
Smile Wink cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley Wink Smile ( geek Laughing Razz )

These Beautiful,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iId7JwT2f0c

I Do Answer with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2nAVsv1HlA
Maradona, One of Greatest of All Time, "la mano de Dios".
And Pimpinela, Original Style and Beautiful (not "La pimpinela escarlata" -Great One!- or even not "La letra escarlata" of course tongue smiley Smile action smiley ).
Hope Brooke You may Like the A... (what a letter geek Laughing Smile ..nswer!!
flower party smiley hasi love smiley party smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi!!

On the Goodness, Good Night and Loving.
I am actually sure about something: the lack of knowing, the disconnection between the People, from some True Sense Share, does bring to the lack of confidence among them; and this to fear, and this to the feeling of the needing of protection towards the unknown and less or more directly or potentially dangerous, and this to the conflict.
It's Important, to Listen and to Take the Time for Knowing and Understanding the Others.
It's a general statement, I'm telling to myself too. The Experience!
For talking about this place Here, I Do Honestly Think We All Have Been Doing a Really Good Way!!
See later, and in Dreams, and Always. Loving You!! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:08 pm

Hi!!

This was not a Brooke Song from the very first time, Have to Admit, but after all these last years, I Do Think Does Fit so Well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAj5Jk43oUM
They Were Married for years and years.
And He passed away yesterda, at the age of 66 years, Sergio Blanco.
Such a Nice Person, I Could Always Perceive. Some spontaneous gestuosity that I can not ignore from the Vision of this Person. Rest in Peace on Eternity of Heaven.
I Wanted to take this chance for Sending Very Big Hug to All Family. Thank You for All Good Moments throught the Living.

ps: Brooke Loving's True!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I shared that thing for 3 things.
1) Expressing how relatively I've been taking all the things negative towards me, for You Stay Well!! Razz action smiley
2) Because yesterday in TV Program so Good on the Oscars, Bright People talking, one commented Akira Kurosawa and David Lean did almost try for suicide, not doing finally but having Real depression long terms and serious, becuase of bad critics.  And made me think (more things to think about).  Artists, but All too, are Very Sensitive about public impressions on their Creations.
3) I Just Wanted to Express How Important is, for Healthy of Oneself towards the World, to Be Confident about Oneself.  And anybody, You Can All Believe, Should be, Objective terms.
First because of the Beauty of the Soul of Human and second because the results from any normal comparisson to social numbers (things you may be worse at than others do always get compensated by things You maybe better at than the same others; Always, it's just about Finding Naturally by the Selfesteem). Emotional Education is so Fundamental.
And my philosophy is, among other things, Working on it, the Selfknowledge.
And I guess there were more than 3 causes for sharing... Wink Smile Razz cheekey smiley

ps: now going (lol! at me when saying these things this ways)
cheers hasi cheers

(and Shocked scratch Razz at me when so much caring about emoticons)
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi!

When I was a "travoltish" kid at the popular parties, celebration of the Days of the Saint of the Village -Patrón-, when I was on some dances (not many years, I guess from 12-14; interrupted from my 8 years old, as last till the 12th, for the change of house and social adaptation; and because I did not want to dance), I did use to geek at this Song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo
Now it's so Relaxing, Nice to ears and party smiley tongue smiley to me (though the inner me it's always a little geek to the most of Songs that don't get in my "natural" model -though his is quite relative, because "natural" tastes are always in evolution).
And, for finishing this post, I have to say I'm Actually tired from myself, because this actual intellectualistic nature of me is getting me exhausted for the too much bla, and bla, and more "explanatories" blas. So True geek wave Smile
But well, I Wanted to Post, Feels Good. On the Loving!!
Makes it Easier and Relaxed.

ps: I've got fixed the narrative connections to explain the main arguments on symbolism and the interactionism upon it and through it and by it in society.
And coming later for little while nice easy talk!! action smiley Razz
cheers party smiley hasi party smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:31 pm

Hi! action smiley (geek tongue smiley Smile )
Smile Razz flower Like a Star @ heaven flower Razz Smile

Going to some more moderate levels of mind. I Did Work quite well Difficult things. Improving Good and flowing, just flowing on it and for it.
Now some Needed Rest of mind (modestly Deserved I think).
on True Adoring!
flower cheers sunny love smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:52 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz Razz Smile

Going Good. Developing Task and Developing Easily concepts good.
Came for Sharing some Razz cheers

This first One, Beautiful nostalgy, introspective youth coming back,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-kEhk9-IeI

This other One, Beautiful, Easily Touching. It's just so Cute to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyolmCSCvr8
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

cheers Peace True!! cheers
love smiley action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:10 pm

Hi again for little while, Beautiful of Mine, though I'm WITH YOU for All of the Time,
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things!!
Here Adoring You Very Much!!
And taking the chance for sending many Greetings and Best Wishes to Everybody!
And I Love You so Much for Eternity. Good Beautiful night (Mine!! Embarassed Smile Razz ) and Days, my Love action smiley
flower cheers sunny tongue smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley tongue smiley sunny cheers flower

ps: taking the weekend quite easy, but enjoying the living, on my way, obviously everybody is one at this. Wishing You Very Joyful time!
ps: now on the Memories, Feeling so Blessed and Fortunate!!
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi I can not think about two last Pictures I posted. I am going to rest.
scratch but True!!
Big Hug of Adoration and, if Authorized, Infinite Kiss; I Love You so, Beautiful!!
See You at night and for All Moments and in Nature, the sky, the Heaven and Everywhere!!
Adored action smiley wave
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 pm

Good Hug, coming for a while I have to say that You're Very Adorable action smiley
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Going well, brain more rested and resting now.
And God Bless!
And I Love You!! wave bounce tongue smiley
Seeing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:17 am

Hi, this is quite NICELY Intentioned Video installment for some Razz tongue smiley love smiley
Hope You Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hKw8nkGjbg
With All of my Respect. Tremendous and Historic Spanish Artist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9KWjZ4rLmE
Great Song!
It was a little tough, the remembering of the feeling of vulnerability, alone before You (after decades Wishing, Dreaming, so Much about it, the True Heaven from my youth, some Transcendent Destiny, Something over the simple words) I was facing in the middle of an "organized" crowd there with You at Your Side; for both times I came, much specially the second one.
What doesn't kill you makes you Stronger!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNuZIZOya78

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mujeres+corriendo+el+san+fermin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_R0_KiDxdI
How Great Memories, Coming back to Hearted Mind on Re-creation, Alive!!
I choosed this Video because it's one of Today.
action smiley tongue smiley

ps: Healing!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:29 pm

Hi, exhausted terms, I say geek Razz
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

I've been working and I do also have fixed the pretty number of 215 songs for "happy hot feet".
I'm wave , now a little time for rest the brain.
This week, anyway, finishing the part of the essay dedicated to evolution involved with philosophy. Next week just the necessary edition of it (not that much as long as I am not running) and right after starting the neuroscientistic part.
And going on and up!!
Big Hug, Adoring type!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   

Back to top Go down

My Brooke Songs!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next