Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My Brooke Songs!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:44 am

Smile Hi, how are things! Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile

I am Coming like Kid from All Pictures and Videos... Wow, True!
Very Nice Funny, True!
cheers cheers cheers

Ironic comments out, True, Funny and Beautiful Time. Thank You!
love smiley love smiley love smiley

I've decided I'll take the whole period of vacation for making the final academic work. I Want to Make my Best. I Want some Kind of Ignition Point for Good in this Space.
And Thank You for Motivation!
I've Read things that Truly Moved me!
Here We're Going for Love and Goodness!
Smile Smile Smile

Brooke I Adore You and Love You so Much, You're so Beautiful and Lovely, One of my Kind. And, most importantly, my Love, Infinite beyond end of Time, Endless!! action smiley
Have Great Day, God Bless!
Smile party smiley See Later party smiley Smile
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley
flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

emoticons are erasing letters.  It's the same.
I Like Making Sense, it's just playing.  We can Do Everything.
All these sides are Human for All, the Same.
Those Pictures, name, is "The Touching".
You're Wonderful and a Princess, and I Love You.  See You!! action smiley
flowerSmileaction smileySmileflower

Like kids, this is a Dream!!
cheekey smileylove smileycheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi,

last post. Working.
Do admit still wills for physically breaking couple of walls, fists or heads, when, while Working, those things I talked about are spinning around in my mind (it's not for People, Anybody!). It's Human.
But as I talk about it, bad feelings go away so easy. It's a Process on time.
Emotivity is still some damaged, I Do Admit.
Good Admiting. First step.
The problem, or the good I should say, is that I'm sharing when it All has already gone.
PEACEFUL while Breathing when I say these things.
It's not a search for guilties, just how Feeling. Obviously, the objective understanding does not exactly mean the subjective one.
More arguments for my philosophical theories.
SmileSmileSmile

Had remembered I was also some "not very comfortable", easy terms for saying it, when at "Leap of Faith".
Then I was, because of all things that I'll Explain right now, in the way to my ancient problems about social anxiety in closed crowded spaces.
This came quite strong because of what I said about second travel, but in a quite minor way (2009 -forgotten, True!- and those things), that increased till levels from the worst past those sensations.
Have to say that when Looking at You on Stage (was Very Helping Picture in Magazine of You, the One You Took for Feinstein's Door: PEACE ABOUT THE OUTSIDE AROUND!), All bad Feelings Disapeared.
Well, excepting, I Do Admit, the Very Good Actor Playing the Sheriff in the Good Piece "Leap of Faith". Admit first time I Felt some feeling induced by surrealistic situation, from logic of my normal living on things understood and known, that made me look at him quite angry. Quite stupid me. Sorry, taking this chance for saying.
All other things (excepting the scene between Raul Esparza and Very Bright Young Singer, Beautiful, on the Bed: I WAS LOOKING ONLY AT YOU TO EXPRESS, CHILDISH MADE), from the Show and All around. Per example, my Talk to a Lady, the first day, who showed me Your Picture in Magazine: THANK YOU, GOD BLESS; and the second day when Very Polite Gentleman, from Show Business, Talked to me, sat next to me in the show, about How Nice You are (News! Wow! LOL) and said that Someday I Could Talk to YOU, He said: THANK YOU GOD BLESS, taking the chance to say too for these Two Persons Very Specially.
It was MAGIC, VERY.
First Appearence of YOU on Stage was GLORIOUS to my Emotions.
If anybody can Imagine How Would Feel after Seeing for the first time Goddess Venus, then will know how I was Feeling.
All these things made that, after first moments, in each of 2 times Came, All anxieties disapeared.
Have to say that, THANKS TO ALL THESE EXPERIENCES, my Social Side (never Public Relations, Admit) is even Better than when was in High School or University. Not lying, it's because of All I've been going Through.
Gentle, have to say THANK YOU. No funs. TRUE!
Well, I think I have not a simple word else to say.
"Bravo, thank you", some imaginary (lol) voices are saying.
flowerlove smileylove smileylove smileyflower

Truly, Feeling Very Good. If I could take my head higher, I think I would break my neck. lol
True!
Brooke, Please it's All for Good, not for nerves or fights.
I Love You, and there's no more to say!!
(fortunetely lol)
You're so Much Loved, and I Want to See You again!!
See later, Tons of Inspiration. Love You. Good Work!!
flowerlove smileyflower

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi,

how are things!
I already did not remember, True!, the Time and the Day.
I Wish You All a Very Happy and Good July 4th, my FRIENDS!
PEACE!
flower flower flower 

And through this Came for my Universal One of Mine too!
Dealing Well with All the Stuff Around, Emotions of Mine I mean.
Quite Good!
I'll Keep on WORKING!
cheekey smiley  Brooke, for YOU, Big Hug and Kiss!! cheekey smiley 
flower love smiley flower 
Smile action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:11 am

Hi Good Morning,

how are things!! Everybody!
This is for some fun. I Try normal treatment more than show, but there're times when "too inspired" that can not stop it looks like that, sometimes.
Good terms, I mean.
Yesterday was reading some article about "epistemologic evolution", that relates biological evolution to theory of knowledge. It's something I had been thinking on my own, and now I've found it quite Clear.
As I'm saying how much literature on this subject there is, I see that, after using a little (focused in Amazing Habermas!) for present academic task, will find Great Source for doctorating.
Comparing this, from my point of view, of course, but I need to situate and justify each opinion from an Author (it's not essay, it's work of investigation); comparing, was saying wave Smile to other perspectives as pragmatism, contextualism, constructivism, relativism, aescepthicism...
Will have much more space for large conclusions than now in this master task. It's normal. But don't worry, I am going to make there too. You know me LOL.
Well, Shared!
Wishing the Very Beast Everybody, God Bless, I Love You!
Brooke, I Love You so, Angel Beautiful my Pretty Lady of Love!! action smiley 

ps: see later in the morning!
cheekey smiley party smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:15 pm

Hi,
Smile Smile 

how are things!
Came for a while.
Have gone through All, Love pulsions, quite "Easy" today. Experience!
Sincerely sharing!! action smiley 
These days, some studying away, I deserved, my mind. And, more importantly, Needed. Feels Very Good. Feeling the Recovering and the Improving, Real.
And have to say I'm Very EXCITED about "The Hot Flashes" for Watching it, True! cheers cheers cheers 
And could read You're in "The Middle", Wow. Yes, You Can Do Everything Well. More than Well! True! Like a Star @ heaven Wow!
tongue smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley 

Today will Watch some Sport on TV and will have some more Rest for Mind.
Health, Truly, Good Staying, is Improving.
Sending the Best I Can!!
God Bless!
party smiley See later, One Kiss at Night!! party smiley 
Smile hasi Smile 
I Love You, quite More than well or enough; very, very close to Heaven.
cheekey smiley I was, when I met You!! cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi action smiley ,
Smile Smile 

I had a moment before going, and came.
More than anything because felt like last message was "for sounding like perfect".
Who knows, maybe I'll finish in 2 years, or maybe better 3.  This is not disturbing anything.
I've been Wisely told that these things are not essays, and it's True.
Need Many Fundamented References from Authors, for EVERY SIMPLE IDEA EXPOSED.
Well, this is it and I have to follow.
But did not want to sound like trying for perfect, not natural.  Sharing well, but doing Naturally.
I think, most of critics for last work will come around this issue.  I used, these points.  Density of material was too Much for making different, but I Do Accept All Critics: ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE.  Quite Fine.
I AM HAPPY, IN FACT, TRULY, ABOUT THIS PART OF MY LIFE (AND QUITE FINE ABOUT MANY MORE action smiley ) because I've gone to real different step of quality; and next one will be even better.  It's not only doing different official pieces of way, but about Learning and Finding Ideas and Conclusions and Improve Level of those you had before.  I Know I Did!
The Echo for my task, for Helping, it's difficult can work for ALL from only universitary context, and procedures.
I've Got Here; and the Task in my agenda, for years, about Bringing those concepts to the People, non differences.  
I Know I Can, and I Know They Can Understand Everything!
tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 

Have also to say that I'm not only living for Studying.  It's part of Living, but not the only one.  In other case, it would be unhealthy.  Trying to Go Normal.
As You See, Beloved, I've got some "normal" skills too, about Developing Fine and into the World, corresponding to normal requirements from Society for Going.  The wave uncontrolled me was never real, but Now I Do Accept Much Better Normal Impositions to my usually explossive developing of mind.
Felt Good, to Stay One Day Calm. Smileparty smiley  Smile 
Took one second for going to a Picture of You.  The Extraordinary substituted the "normal" in mind, again.
I'm practising the Necessary Mixing of two, for Life.  And, Honestly, I'm dealing quite well with it.  Was one of main subjects I had to face.
Going Well, I say with the Fresh Vision of Your Lovely Smiling in my mind!!
Loving!!
Trusting in People Truly Helped about the "normal" me.
New Illusion to add to the amount: Finding out "The Hot Flashes" Smile party smiley Smile 
See You All of the Time, and it's Extraordinary, but it's Living on earth too!!
cheers I Love You!!: cheers 
flower  love smiley flower 

ps: today, some more rest of mind; have Great Day, Keep in Touch!!  
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley

psII: had to correct flowers, oh my. Good Candid, that I Send to You!!
Smile hasi Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi,

here what is Needed is to be FRIENDS.
I am not fighting anymore, WANT FRIENDS.
I Know: Lovers in Eternity, and FRIENDS on Earth.
I just want Friendly and to feel useful, Here too.
God Bless Family!
When me using the "cold", not the coat Smile Smile , start thinking, inertially, about me not wanted Here: Marriages between! affraid 
It's ALWAYS, thought what it may have seemed, BEEN VERY DIFFICULT. INNER FIGHT, BIG.
But the Truth is that I Feel Heaven in my Mind, if You're with me. It's True.
I was so unconscious before, Loving cheekey smiley . Now I Do Love, Deeper than before, but also can See.
I don't know, but I think it would be like a sin, to break the bond between.
And just Want to Bring some Warm!!
It's a beginning, to me, for Feeling Fulfilled Heart and Mind.
Bond is too Strong, too Deep and Wide, too Soul's Made, to be forsaken.
I will never ask for anything, as I never did.
Just Want to Stay Here and Bring some Warm.
I'm a man, You're a woman...
Two People in the middle of All this, at last.
Is that so bad, the Love?
If I was searching for bringing bad emotions, or robbering anything, of course it would be bad, but that's not like this at all.
Some Warm, for wintered illusions -if they come-, and for Life.
There's nothing else ahead.
But that's Saying so Much, in this World!!
Please, forgive me, I did feel attacked when I reacted bad. Only for this, not for some inner pulsion or for some frustration about Situation.
Anyway, "things" I do Have, Honestly Think Have to Make You Feel Good, because You're Good Heart!!
Some Warm for Years Coming!!
Is that right?
I don't want to use this place for my Goals of Life, Sharing All Knowledge I may Achieve for Life, but I Do Know You, as Bright and Cultivated Caring Person, Like All Possible Tries for Good too.
I Love You. Please, forget my reactions. I'm Human, Longing for years, sometimes, even about me Cool Smile , Do Count.
Some Warm, Sharing and Caring Love.
I'm not pretending at all.
You're so Beautiful cheekey smiley Exclamation action smiley 
And Yes, You are The Love of my Life.
It's Impossible, not disturbing somebody, when you're doing anything; but, at the very least, Want to Make You and People around You, Feel OK about me coming Here.
Only for Good!!
Maybe living years I'm reaching can be noticed from this turn, but I Do Feel More Energized than ever in Life. I Know Where I'm Going, and I Know what Does Truly Worth the effort, the fight.
flower I Love You, Brooke, I Love You!! flower 
cheers love smiley cheers 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Very busy today, and quite usually, but had to come for a moment.
It's such a high temperatured day, seems like summer.
In my "rest" Smile Smile time, walked fast. More relaxed. Good for All. I mean, was fine, but this way more. And it longs for all day. Brain and Heart Do Work Much Better.
See later, I'm Very Happy for Videos, and for Seeing You so Beautiful and Smart, as You Naturally Are!
flower Love You Very Much!! flower 
cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 pm

Smile Hi, Beautiful Smile 
cheers flower cheers 

Coming from a Nice walk. Very good day. Doing Fine. Loving Much!!
Found this Song, Beautiful. Thank You!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8Zmr088lxQ
I Like Lyrics Very Much!! action smiley 
And this other one thing. I know it's in spanish, but if You want, could translate, or may be directly read.
http://cultura.elpais.com/cultura/2013/11/06/actualidad/1383735115_988430.html
Very Interesting and Good!
All! flower 
Smile Smile Smile 

On weekend I'll come on sunday, almost sure.
flower See later, Loving!! flower 
cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

I still Appreciate Good melancholic Music, but it's not feeling as Natural to my ears and my heart as it used to feel in the past.
Now that I've got some inner (BUT VERY HELPED!!) "reset" of mind, I'm Naturally Ready for the "fight".
My Natural, my Health, my Way.
Unselfish Goals to be Searched for. At this time of my life, by the mind and the heart.
I'll come back to the "triade" objectivity, cold mind and warm heart.
In "The Hot Flashes" You Look like a Heavenly Dream, Lady. I'm so IN LOVE WITH YOU.
In New Pictures from Today, You Look Radiant and Beautiful, and You're Doing You WISE and SMART.
THANK YOU!! From the bottom of my Heart action smiley 
For good or for bad, have to confess my mood and my spiritual state is not the same, comparing Here now and when You're with me at home, in the quietness of the night, together alone, trespassing the screen.
The Romantic and the Emotion is not comparable at all. It's True.
When I'm Alone with You, I Feel a Purity of Love that's not comparable to anything I've known.
But Here I Share All I can, as hard as I can.
It's All We Have.
And if Here We can Help, how Good!
flower Now going, I'm with You for All of the Time flower 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:24 am

Good Adoring Morning!!
Smile Smile 

How are things!
Here not in a hurry, on two hurries. Have Big Amount of work. Will can not go for a walk today for rest. All day sitting.
Well, I Like it, someday.
If can not come again in the morning (You can Believe it will be True!!), I'll come in the afternoon, later.
Yesterday's night I made some "wild" VideoWatching for some Fun. It was a good "metaphorical" dialogue. A little beastley, but funny.
I've got a joke to say.
I'll say.
Brooke, when I used to use the instrument of "music" (I say this because one day one lady called it "ximbomba") -and I say "the" and not "my", because it's, in fact, "yours mine's instrument", for the live and for the write, it's just that-; I always used to tell her (yes, in Spanish all substantives got genre, or sex if you prefer to say -in this case specially fitting the versatility upon meanings Laughing ; and its femenine ): "are you sure of what you're doing?"; she used to answer to me: "tell her that she'll always have me".
And the real thing is that I don't understand how she could take so easy something so hard.
This is the life.
Now, when I still sometimes use the thing you've rented to me, we only talk by metaphorical meanings.
Smile Laughing Smile 

Going to Work Very Fast.
Remember that I Adore You, that You're my Dream, my Girl, my Life.
My Reality, my Sense.
My Shelter and my All.

ps: what a morning, and I've got a cold (because of the music Smile Laughing Smile )...
party smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley 
action smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:33 pm

Hi!!
Smile Smile 

Coming from a fast walk, going fast to the work.
Some responsible task. Have to make good. I always try. This time more.
Just normal things. Good.
Brooke, See later, Love You!! Dream of Holding You action smiley 

ps: phone subject still not very clear to me; as messages keep coming (not necessary big efforts for tasks or anything), I'll understand for sure. I Just Want to Make You Happy!!
cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:19 pm

Have You seen emoticons order of mine (wave scratch Laughing )?
I do think it means something.
flower Good, Love!! flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:36 am

Hi, Good Morning,
 Smile Smile 

how are things!!!
Here much better now that I've come.
Not having bad time at all. Good.
Yesterday... Was Very Sincere. It's OK. Here We are for Enjoy and for Help as Much as Possible. It's All done at once, and it's so Good.
Yesterday's night I was Reading Fine. Finishing.
There're things that I've Liked so Much: 1) el "marcador somático", that explains how our brain/mind could not be "our brain/mind" without the body, for the Big Influences of "action/retroaction" made by the "sistema nervioso" ("nervous system", sorry for my English), that are so Influent in the way We Do Perceive and also, Think; and also for the influences, the same doble direction ("sentido" in Spanish), from chemical substances, making the same. A brain, Great Damasio says, suspended all alone in a pool of water could not be our brain. It would even need the sense of Living.
2) the "categorizaciones", making categories, that happens in the brain of animals. tallks about bees. They have short memory, but after 3 followed flowers, the same kind, (specially differenced for colors) that are better than others (more feed), they're able or, better said, they look more for that kind than any other one. And they don't need to think about that much. It's printed, the category, in their brains. To me, that's the primitive origen of our concepts.
Very simple terms, those ideas are those ones that became more INTERESTING, VERY, to my eyes.
The treatment of "el yo neural" and human conscience did not satisfy as much as those Marvellous ones I've talked, but it's Very Good too.
Shared!
 Smile Smile Smile 

Brooke, my neighbour is trying at night, till very late, to activate so hard the negative circuits of my neurones. For a person that went through some situations, it's not the best thing to do, but You can be so Calm about it.
It's just not only being Civilized Person, AS I'VE ALWAYS BEEN, FOR LIFE, but also Controlling so Well, each day a little more easier.
Everything's Going to be OK!!!
 flower love smiley love smiley love smiley flower 

Smile flower Brooke, I Love You so, Very, till the Sky!  flower Smile 
 cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:32 pm

Adored of my Heart, Brooke,

going to be a little less dramatic, True.
Focused in Good, I'm Listening. I am Listening to You.
Till the day, HOPE NOT SO FAR, I may Embrace You, I SWEAR I'LL STAY FINE.
By the moment, I've got a pretty amount of Good Task that I Appreciate.
And only for the thinking of me some  Cool Very Happy before You, for You be Proud, You can Believe I'm quite Motivated, Inspired and Focused.
See in a while. Together for All Day and for Eternity.
I'll Come.
You Drive the Sense of Story, it's OK, it's Fair  action smiley 
See later, Love, my Heart is Yours.
Always!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Some better brain and body. Some walk, moderated (because of the time) stretching, and so Fine. Rested.
Yes, quite particular way for the resting, but well...
The physical effort of brain is particular too.
I'm am proud for All I've said today -Brooke, I know You do know condensed joke was "criminally smoothed" "ratio" FOR Funny GOODNESS  flower  hasi  flower - ; quite Happy for these things. So Much Work There still to be done.
Making things easy to my brain, and my heart, these two ones, BY YOUR HAND, will still Work much better. You'll See.
 Smile Smile Smile 

Now going to search for some Beautiful Picture. "Sorry"  geek tongue smiley but from EL.
See in a while!!
 flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:14 am

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

Good morning, how are things!!
Had good rest, yesterday. Today Work and Read.
It's going to be calm Here. It's OK.
Hoping it Feels Good, this place, because it's just what I'm TRYING for  action smiley 
It's possible it may be apprecated some rude ways from me, but it's not about weird intentions but just my ways when FOCUSED about things. Nothing else.
Anyway, I Admit that it would be better, and I'd Like, to be a little more "delicate" when the Focusing. More than anything for other People. In fact, I do feel like the wild in the forest on my own, and it feels Good, but I know I'm talking, someway, not only to me. Well, the Important, Honestly think, it's the Goodness of INTENTION. And it was so Real.
Sending All Best Wishes of Strenght, Peace and Love to ALL!

Brooke Songs, on these days, are Christmas more than anything. I Do Really Like.
Smile Well, see later, Love!!  Smile 
 cheers cheekey smiley flower flower cheekey smiley cheers 
 action smiley 

ps: Very Beautiful Brooke Videos today. Wow! I've Watched All, but I'll Do again!
 Smile party smiley hasi party smiley Smile 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

my Adored of Mine, Truly Hope You don't think I am going to become  wave if You let me See You from the Space on TV.
I Swear I'll still Walk on my feet (what were You thinking!  Smile Laughing Smile ).
I was coming on the 1th, but will come tomorrow only for Watching Video, if You're not let it gets Posted before.
Sorry. I know it's pressure. I'LL NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD, IRONIC EITHER, if finally I can not see anything. TRUE. YOU DO DRIVE  cheekey smiley action smiley 
Now going to search for some Beautiful Picture of You.
This label, "Beautiful", about You, it's going to make my task a little more difficult than usual.  
geek Laughing tongue smiley wave party smiley 

See You. Feelings I don't fake at all. Just Honest Natural me, I Swear!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Hi, Adored,
 Smile Smile 

Breathing the Good Feeling.
Loving You so, think it's good idea to share some emotion.
Though I'll never be a good professional public relations (no, you can bet that  Laughing Smile ), I Honestly think I do feel comfortable in the city. Everyday Better.
The most of social anxiety was coming from my feeling of faking everything, social terms. As You Know, I Always Try so Hard for Certainty and for Truth (many times failing, but keep on trying), and to see this lack of interest and my "performing" were too hard, awful feelings to me, that I translated to the global sphere of social living, unconsciously.
I closed myself because lost the Sense of Living, the highway was closed and I could not find an alternative one. There was only remaining sex and intelectual (this is very politically incorrect but, well, I've said so many things that it's OK: in my cercles I could not find motivations, and other possible cercles were closed to my ways, and I was not willing enough for searching for a way -and You know me, about me asking for something, it's Difficult to me) and competition. The missunderstanding of the first one (animalistic and unsensitive: WAS NOT FALLING IN LOVE, AND THEN FRUSTRATION, and then, that) and the excess of the third, and the impossibility of socializing the second, were too many things.
After All, phobias and All that's known.
PLEASE, I am not throwing a guilt that would be so Stupid to say (Fortunetely, I have never gone totally  wave , and this would mean that). And I'm so VERY SORRY if I ever looked like doing that: I was only sharing pain, not guilty, LOVE OF MINE BROOKE.
 party smiley party smiley party smiley 

Well, shared and Felt Good, Very. I had already said many of these things before, but All is impossible I said, because even me was not completely conscious of All as this Story that's Meaningful to me about my Past.
And how Good for Future. Thought I had to Share, not Always, actually, the "championing" Here.
About my Past Here and Around, I don't know yet proportion between psycological "treatments" and real fights, but to me it's All Over. I Do Admit I was a pain in the ass. True! Starting Over!! Again and again!
Oh my, how much serious I became again.
What about my new pictures! Yes. I'm quite afraid and  Embarassed about them  cheers Laughing 
Think about how doing them, but still no well defined ideas. We'll see. Something is coming to mind. Better sharing when doing  party smiley hasi party smiley 
Innocence is Again in my Heart. TRUE!!
See the fast change of state of mind. Compared to before, I'm a Porsche.
Well, see later for last post. Love, not coming at night tonight.
Want to Meet You again, Someday Possible. I Know Very Soon I'll Be a Real Social Person, with All that it means: ways of Looking at You, treatment... All Obvious things that are supposed to happen in Normal Social Relations. I mean, "non eating anybody": eyes, mine, the next time.
Love You and Love You!!

ps: The Sense of Love as One Has Given me TRUE WINGS! THANK YOU SO MUCH, SO MUCH!
 tongue smiley tongue smiley tongue smiley 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

How are things!!
Though Listening to Songs of "MARXA A LA XARXA"  Smile Laughing Smile , don't think I'm very Big Emotion.  Normal.  Very normal, and not feeling  Embarassed or guilty for it  lol! 
Have to say that the less getting tired is also, reasoning about it, because I caught some Good Knowledge in Philosophical subject.  And from this, my own "idiome" (each philosopher, I think has his/her own conceptual idiome).  Now it's much easier.
Sometimes, BEING HONEST AND TRUE, the Reading, gets a little TOO MUCH LOW AND EASY=non motivating.  In fact, it's just that I think I could take sometime for myself, maybe one year or less, for Making my own First Philosophical Essay.
Great Professor at UIB told me after finishing the master task, that I could write an essay, if did not want or could to get adapted to rules of academic world.
I Know I could, the Essay, Actually (now MUCH BETTER THAN WHEN FINISHED LAST OFFICIAL TASK of Master).  But I'm not going anywhere in Real World without Doctorating.  In fact, it can not make me bad -"doctorating" says all by itself  Smile Laughing Smile
I Know it will Help, though I'm Sure I could Start Right Now and Make Very Good.
I Mean, I Do Feel like I had been "called" (it's just a matter of gens, tastes and circumstances of living, and wills of course) to Make Something that Make a Real Difference. In World of Philosophy but also in World of All.
I Know I've been making (THANK YOU FOR ALL HELP AND RECOGNIZING!  cheers action smiley ), but I Know can Make so Much HIGHER and BETTER. True I Swear I Know!
But well, I have to Cover and Measure All Options I've got, for all sides of my Living.
And, as long as I'm Deffending Education, don't think it's Good to talk much more about this. Nobody is the same. And my Maduration of my Thinking Here, Philosophy Academic aside, has been for 8 years, already now. This, added to my lifetime worries for these things, make things a little different to a situation where you don't want to study anymore. I'd be Studying, if I Wrote and Work the Essay on my own (OBVIOUSLY,USING PHILOSOPHICAL, AND ALL SCIENCE'S ONE NEEDED, LITERATURE).
Well, I'll Use my Choices.
Knowing All, the whole of it, Honestly, can not complain at all. Departure Point and Abilities for the whole Process, Admit, are so Tremendous.
My Brain... it's like it had made Sense. Everything's Much Easier for my Thinking. NEEDED that Made First "definitive" Conclusions for Building the Structure of All.
Shared, God Bless!
 Smile Smile Smile 

cheekey smiley party smiley Brooke Loving, it's so Good!! party smiley cheekey smiley 
 flower cheers love smiley cheers flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

God Bless Everybody!

Don't worry very much about me, it was just one of those classic "exploding trances", some Lovely terms.
I apologise for not talking that much about thinking today. I'm tired, have to Study tonight and I think I will not be making things as Good as they must be, specially Here.
Just Staying. Nice Enough!!
I was thinking ( Smile Smile ) just a moment ago, True, that All I Need, selfish terms (well, beyond some bread for the stomached mouth  Laughing , some air to breathe and some living security for nerves  Smile ), All I Need is the "Music" in the inside, mind and Heart.
Yes, that's All I Need to Stay Fine. I had lost it, for long time, but now it's again in the Play. Because You're Here and I'm Eyed Enough to See You Well -and to See  action smiley
How Good!!
This music not too fast Feels Good to these Hearbeats. Want some Calm in the Task to be Worked, and in the Love to Live too.
(though those turns to up we'll always be there  Smile cheers Smile )
Now Listening to Tracy Chapman, I Know You Like it too.
flower cheers cheekey smiley Holding Tight!! cheekey smiley cheers  flower 
 tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley 

Don't You think absolute calm is Possible. Because the Thinking of You take my Mind to the Kiss&Hug, and then I Need again some remedy. Like saying, or working.
I said, I'll Work.
Though I'm not only telling, and Working either, for this selfish. I Know You Know.
Doing right and fine.
I'm visiting tonight, the visible one, because the other, remaining in the core of night, is a continued embrace, it can never stop.
I Love You and Love You!!
And that Feeling lies in that Place where Einstein was talking about, it's like Spirituality of a Religion to my Soul. Sacred. And when it's Connected to the Truth of my Heart, I do not feel anything but this Loving, and the possibility and the importance of a fail looks so small to this Greatness of Love in my Heart and my mind.
flower I Love You, and Love You! flower 

ps: and the World too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

It already took 4 pages, True. Well, never satisfied, but at the very least satisfied for the continued improvement about this subject, never enough.
Easy to translate, though I know not so easy to read. Sorry, could not make it better. I'll take my time, when Truly Mature Essaying, for Making Easy! I Swear!
But first, need to make it: 1) on my own, 2) at some level of academic orthodoxy, 3) symbolic and "easy" to understand. Nothing is taking nothing from anyone. All are Complementing one another, for Global Understanding of Mine, that's going after the global Understanding for All!  action smiley 
 flower  love smiley  love smiley  love smiley  flower 

"Sobre los capítulos “La confusión de Kant entre predicación y síntesis” y “El conocimiento en cuanto necesitado de fundamentos” del libro “La filosofía y el espejo de la naturaleza”.

Sobre el capítulo anterior dedicado a Locke, efectivamente, el “sensualismo” filosófico de éste le conduce a indiferenciar el ámbito de justificación (proposicional) del de causalidad (fáctico, en términos modernos). Es algo que ya explica Habermas y tantos otros, conscientes ya de las implicaciones del giro lingüístico en filosofía.
La referencia a la psicología fisiológica que hace Rorty, como explicación suficiente del hecho de que podamos conocer que algunas proposiciones se “insertan” bien en la realidad y otras no (ámbito adyacente a la causalidad fáctica) parte (y perdón por el término) de la defenestración de la epistemología como fuente y elemento director del conocimiento sobre las estructuras de la realidad (y como elemento de enjuiciamiento de las distintas ramas del conocimiento) que lleva a cabo, fundamentalmente, desde la diferenciación señalada en el párrafo anterior. Realiza todo un conjunto de referencias filosóficas, pero el fundamento ontológico de partida es aquél.
Explica que Kant es “desvirtuado” por Hegel (cuando el mismo Rorty critica su idealismo objetivo) del mismo modo que Husserl (ciencia pura y formal del conocimiento –crítica llevada a cabo por sus discípulos Sartre y Heidegger) y Russel (lógica y matemática como fundamentos de la filosofía –crítica llevada a cabo por sus discípulos Quine y Sellars) lo son por otros autores que les siguieron. Esta recensión crítica-histórica se remonta,para Rorty, a los tiempos de Platón, en que éste, al diferenciar dos clases de verdad: la verdad contingente de los sentidos y la verdad necesaria, tomada del paradigma de las matemáticas; parte del conocimiento de esta última disciplina para fundar las bases de la filosofía occidental. Es decir, sienta los cimientos de la filosofía como estudio con rango de certeza (con esa posibilidad, al menos) sobre la representación de lo que es real. Toda la filosofía posterior a él giró sobre este punto: la comprensión, con rango de certeza, de la aprehensión de la realidad, y esa misma captación de lo real, en cuanto constituida por la dicha comprensión (la realidad de las ideas platónicas).
Para Rorty, esto constituye, obviamente, un error, padre de la epistemología (el cual, claro rechaza con rotundidad), que históricamente se ha alimentado de la profusión de continuas metáforas, en sede del lenguaje filosófico, relacionadas con las facultades explicativas - y el carácter de las mismas- de las matemáticas como ciencia exacta (naturalmente exacta, digo yo, y esto es muy importante, en cuanto aplicable en un nivel de rigurosidad perfecta por lo que se refiere a su precisión para “contener” la realidad y las relaciones geométricas y numéricas insertas en la misma). Y, además, un error alimentado también por la confusión entre la percepción cuasivisual de las cosas y la realidad de las mismas, que se debe, para Heidegger, a la confusión semántica entre términos del idioma griego clásico, el “aparecer”.
Éstos son los puntos principales que para Rorty acreditan la irrelevancia de la epistemología. Es decir, si no cabe hablar filosóficamente de justificación y causalidad, aunando de alguna manera la explicación de estos conceptos por medio de alguna clase de teoría “estructural” –seguramente, diría-, y si cada uno tiene su propio y diferenciado campo propio en sede del conocimiento humano, distinto de la filosofía: la psicología fisiológica y la lógica, respectivamente (en orden inverso); no tiene sentido ya preguntarse con rigor por las bases de la posibilidad y alcance del conocimiento, que es lo que constituye el estudio y desarrollo de la teoría del conocimiento.
Sin entrar todavía en la remisión final a la literatura que realiza Rorty (próximamente, al llegar a este punto, intentaremos mostrar cómo su posición es defendible –el papel de la literatura- sin tener que abandonar necesariamente las posiciones de partida de raíz filosófica), es necesario rebatir las afirmaciones anteriores, desde puntos de vista modernos, injustamente para todo el conjunto de autores citado, por otra parte es legítimo reconocer.
En primer lugar, la psicología fisiólogica ayudará sin duda en el papel que Rorty le atribuye, pero no será ni mucho menos suficiente para completarlo. La psicología evolutiva resultará esencial, junto a otras disciplinas, dentro del enfoque holístico y multidisciplinar que aquí, y siempre, se propone para cualquier intento de comprensión profunda y no sesgada –lo menos posible, al menos- de la realidad.
Por otra parte, y relacionado con lo anterior, el origen del problema de concebir el lenguaje en el modo en que lo hace Rorty –o Heidegger- radica en el hecho de considerar solamente su estructura lógicolingüistica y su contenido semántico, así como también su origen y desempeño exclusivamente sociohistoricos. Pero si se abre un poco más la perspectiva de estudio, y tomamos todas las aportaciones que se han ido exponiendo en estos textos, es fácil comprender que el lenguaje tiene unas implicaciones más profundas con lo humano y con lo real.
No hace falta volver a lo dicho anteriormente, pero parece obvio que el lenguaje sólo nace y evoluciona –como muy bien saben los filósofos pragmáticos- por su correspondencia con la realidad. Es decir, el lenguaje nace como una forma cualificada para el ser humano de describir y compartir la realidad (y las proyecciones, más o menos realizables, sobre ésta como futuro a construir, o a conocer y explorar). Ignorar este aspecto central y fundamental es negar la propia naturaleza del lenguaje. Si esto es así –e incorporando todo lo dicho anteriormente-, el razonamiento platónico realizado desde el conocimiento de la ciencia matemática no puede ser denostado tan fácilmente, en pro de un giro lingüístico-literario radical, por mor de y ante la inoperancia supuestamente “demostrable” de todas las explicaciones epistémicas posibles.
El lenguaje humano y las matemáticas son 2 formas de describir la realidad, y sólo nacen con el hombre. Tal como dije, fuera de la mente humana, en la abstracción absoluta, lo que es sólo “es”, sin más; es la contemplación de la realidad por los “ojos” del hombre (por sus sentidos y por su cognición: la crítica de las metáforas visuales carece de fundamento efectivo) la que lleva al desarrollo conceptual (matemático y lingüístico) que se edifica, desde la mente, sobre relaciones que, insertas en la realidad, tienen el carácter de necesario. El hecho de que la metafísica, como realidad, sea insoslayable, no significa, como dije, que no existan verdades matemáticas y lógicas (sobre éstas últimas se basa el lenguaje) pertenecientes a nuestro entorno evolutivo “de aparición en el mundo” (el alcance ontológico-límite de estas verdades es indeterminable, de ahí la necesidad de la metafísica); pero sólo en el sentido de la interacción “coevolucionaria” del complejo mente-realidad (si no existieran estas relaciones “de Orden”, no estaríamos vivos, y el hecho de estar vivos no parece que sea una realidad sometible a duda, desde el momento en que sabemos que no depende sólo de certezas cartesianas puras, sino también de carácter psicovital –damasiano-, tal como expliqué también).
Es por ello que desvirtuar los planteamientos de la epistemología como guía del conocimiento por medio del levantamiento de un supuesto velo metáforico históricamente inherente, axial y consubstancial respecto de toda la filosofía occidental, al modo de Heidegger o Rorty, no tiene razón de ser, desde perspectivas más amplias y desde un “enfoque de abstracción” superior. Éste no es el propio del observador “plenipotenciario” que alcanza todo (como defendía la filosofía tradicional y clásica), pero sí -al menos- el que es capaz de adoptar perspectivas más amplias y susceptibles de un mayor poder de penetración en la realidad, capaz no de llegar a la verdad absoluta –imposible- pero sí, al menos, de ayudarnos a discernir lo que no es verdad de lo predicado sobre la realidad.
Todo lo dicho sobre realidad, matemáticas y lenguaje es la quintaesencia que sirve de fundamento, aun rudimentario y algo tosco en la forma expuesta aquí, para la comprensión científica (“segura”) del mundo. La pretensión “lingüistizante” de ignorar el poder de la ciencia, en sus propios términos y con los límites humanos ya expuestos, como explicación de la realidad por medios matemáticos, lógicos y lingüísticos, es un error filosófico de bulto.
Por otra parte, culpabilizar per se a la ciencia, como hace Heidegger, en el sentido de considerarla mera instrumentalidad para la dominación de la realidad que oculta la realidad más profunda de un “ser” que se le aparece (el pragmatismo de la “intercomprensión” es un requisito esencial de la validez de cualquier explicación, si no, ésta se queda en mera subjetividad no compartida en su propia justificación), resulta un sinsentido, por la parcialidad injustificable de este argumento. Heidegger hace una crítica histórica-filosófica-social del papel de la ciencia como dominación del entorno y como prolongación o, mejor, manifestación histórica concreta de un “ser” que se prolonga en el tiempo en distintas formas veladas al hombre normal y desde las perspectivas cognitivas tradicionales. Pero estas formas ni son absolutas ni son omnicomprensivas en cuanto a captación del ser en cada momento, como pretende. La propia configuración en tal modo de la ciencia responde más a criterios de crítica historicosocial –al menos es coherente con ello-, perfectamente legítimos y en gran medida acertados, que a criterios de verdad epistemológica sobre el “ser”: no captan la esencia de la concreta manifestación del mismo, como Heidegger pretende por medio de revelaciones cuasifantasmagóricas de la verdad aparecida más allá de los sentidos: esto es un idealismo, lo queramos o no. Estas manifestaciones del “ser” sólo representan históricamente, en realidad, un sector, amplio, eso sí, de las relaciones socioeconómicas y humanas –y, además, en la propia visión del autor sobre el tema. De la misma forma, no tiene sentido hablar del “ser” como abstracción máxima respecto y para la comprensión de la realidad. El recordatorio de todo lo dicho hasta ahora justifica esta afirmación. El “ser” sólo es definible, en la esfera de la cognición humana, en términos de sentido psicológico (y sociológico y cultural – es decir, se deben reconocer las influencias mutuas entre la narración e interpretación sociales y las individuales, claro) por medio de la narración individual y/o compartida (en la forma y por los medios explicados). La pluralidad del ser, como muy bien dice W. James, no es reconducible en términos objetivos a la unidad absoluta, ya sea en el papel o en la mente, como esencia o como linealidad de manifestaciones históricas aparecibles a la mente (por no usar la metáfora de los ojos y la vista humana, que tanto denostan Heidegger o Rorty: en realidad, estructuralmente, esta metáfora es predicable de su propia filosofía, claro, esto es inevitable, el punto de vista subjetivo: la mente –el intelecto y los sentidos, en el sentido filosófico clásico y también tradicional).
Pero esto no significa que sea necesario volver la cabeza a la filosofía meramente edificante o a la literatura, como hacen Heidegger, Dewey o el propio Rorty. La filosofía, y la epistemología, siguen siendo válidas para la comprensión o, mejor quizá, “pseudocomprensión casi suficiente, respetuosa de la esencia metafísica” (de carácter abstractivo, “abstractivizador” y “abstractivizante”), de la realidad compleja. Queda mucho por hacer para esta pseudocomprensión, dialécticamente compartida por medio de la narración psicológica y social, sobre cualesquiera de los puntos señalados en el presente texto. Sin embargo, una vez nos demos cuenta de que hay unas bases estructurales de fondo -pero de carácter contextual- que sólo podemos alcanzar desde la comprensión filosófica (sin olvidar, en absoluto, los beneficios de la fundamentación científica para esta comprensión) de nuestros propios orígenes, como seres evolucionados, y de las implicaciones que esto conlleva para cualquier disquisición humana sobre los límites, alcance y naturaleza de lo que se conoce o se puede conocer y explicar por medio de la razón humana, limitada y compleja."

cheers cheekey smiley party smiley hasi And tired me but Inspired, Love You so, Brooke!! hasi party smiley cheekey smiley cheers 

ps: See in a while, my Dearest!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 pm

Hi, Adored of my Life,
 Smile  Smile 

came another time for sharing.
I Want to come back to terms with Aristotile Logic in his "Organon", from the actual variety of it. Because its role is higher than the way it's actually understood, by relating bases of it to all I've been saying about relations to reality.
Logic was Developed like -and even also parallelistic terms- Mathematics: origen in simple relations captured from reality and the intuitive thinking, and developing out of it. For this, sometimes coincident, others coincidence is just a possibility (less or more probable: sometimes not very probable) and others a world appart, like alternative world. This is Nature of this Disciplines: origen in mind-reality complex and developing through and by human mind, less or more under support of categories of reality: at actual level of complexity, I guess (not enough knowledge), there're two main and well differenced possibilities: the "leave me alone" disciplines ( Laughing  Smile  Wink ) away from reality, and the side made up as search for applicating results to practical living (technology and science: informatical...).
Want to Make Sense from the Beginning to Something about it that Make Sense to what I said before, complementing and demonstrating what I said.
P.e., the principle of continuity of space (for what I know -still have to read "Organon" from Aristotile)... Application to Understanding the Complex Union Mind/Reality is so Clear and Obvious. This Principle is in reality and is in mind. I don't know if there's a logic system made to "catch" these categories into formality of a logic system, but it can be Developed, Well, for SURE. Without that Principle, our brain can not work, without that Principle, we could not survive. For characteristics of this Principle, next to other ones, into the Complex Mind/Reality, we can say it's able to be translated into a logical system. And it's also able, after this Construction, by adding more ones (probably infinite: first for sure, because of possible subdivisions of principles will be neverending), to Make Comparissons to ordinary Language: the Part from it that's so Deeply Logical, as Logical Coherence in mind for the Survival.
These are the points for future Studying. My knowledge is SO VERY NOT MATURE about this, but INTUITIVE closing to it comes to my mind and I don't think is that mistakenly coming.
Shared!
Goodness, Love, Blessing!
And Thank You All and Everybody for Messages on this Day!

Brooke, Adoring and Loving is a Motor, a Reason, an Emotion of Glory.
 flower party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley flower 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Hi!!
 Smile Smile 

There's one Movie I have to Watch, "Cuento de invierno". Seems to be so Beautiful!!!
Have to say, immediately, that this is not meaning other Movies are bad or I dislike them, not at all. It's just a matter of "properly" Sensitivities "exchanging"  Smile  cheekey smiley  Smile  (the Screen and me), the most fitting to my actual state of mind and Heart.
In any case, other Ones will Watch if I can, and if not, or, at the very least, on TV.
The "Endless Love" will go to Watch to the Cinema too.

Wow, task of the day quite fixed, nerves quite low, good feelings, True acceptation -inner one- from me about how things happened...
It's a Good day! God Bless!
I Do think You finally Love me True, Brooke Shields (Smile Smile Smile less or more, as Wanda Sykes Nice would say for the moment); because, and this is some of the best part of it, You finally Know me!! Please... try to be a little some faster for the next time.
Smile party smiley cheekey smiley party smiley Smile 
cheers love smiley flower love smiley cheers 

ps: Thank You for the HELP, True!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brooke Songs!!   

Back to top Go down

My Brooke Songs!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum