Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good and Good is Good!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

I just did receive a call from Eve.
geek Laughing Razz but True. It's from "Médicos sin Fronteras". For signing in their Web for getting lower the price -just recently increased a 68%- of vaccines for "neumococos", so they can Help Peopleas Usual.
Did also tell me Big Data about Saving of People, thousands, in the Mediterranean Sea.
God Bless! They Need All the Help Possible, as long as it seems states policies -the real Key, able to catch the origen of Problem- are not going to solve the situation, at the very least by now.
flower love smiley flower

For a change of direction, to less serious and Important, have to say I have seen "The Norliss Tapes" Movie in the internet in Brooke's today.
I said "The norries tapes" cause a friend was obsessed with this Movie, and Always said this, so my memory was failing when remmemorizing.
I was not obsessed, excepting by the fact it Impressed me, for the Scaring, not for the pleasant of the idea to me.
Did also find some trailers from "El sepulcro de Lorna Love". Another one who Impressed Scaring me (till the point, both Movies, I did go out to play with other kids Shocked scratch - Laughing alien Razz lol! -for not watching). I just remembered the Attraction for the perverse feminine figure, so SEnsually painted and so Terrifying at once. Again, Scaring, though I can not hide my naturally born morbid instincts and I have to say there was a point -though not so big, and really little compared to other Sensualities- of Sensuality to me, the mix of Beautiful/Dangerous, it's a Natural Issue (dangerous, and not any wished perversion in my imagination, was the added reason to the Beauty).
Anyway, as I said, I did Not remember I Swear the Argument. True!
How could I say it... scratch Ah!, OK: "William Holden Loves Kim Novak" Wink cheekey smiley Exclamation And Somebody else,with Fundament, too!
Many suspicious I see I was waking up (all by Vero and Kelle phone), and it was All as any normal David on the bike to the house.
action smiley Razz

Well, on a little More Trusting Mood than yesterday, sending a kiss and a Big Hug Loving True, beyond the bits!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:16 am

Hi,

and I think tonight I had a really resting night. My brain is actually back to normal levels of energy (last week was specially tough too). We have to think I'm getting each author and try to make deep summary, and corresponding critics for construction of another kind of human reason understanding.
I cant stop saying next chapters are going to be easier, and even though this I'm reserving three weeks for each one.
Well, on a daily going for good, directly on the Works.
God Bless!
And a Loving Hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:28 am

Hi!
How Awesome and Beautiful Videos!
I know its not Her making of installments, but in thankful the same (though i see coincidences on my daily living, proving the spying on me; its a Condemn i know ill have to accept till day i due, now i know; and i condemn it, for Unfair, but it wont hurt me anymore).
Those times... Tilt, me a kid too in cinema; Suddenly Susan, so very funny and beautiful...
To me about Her, and about Caring People, times are still Good!!
Drawing memories in ny the worst possible was the only remedy at reach i had for calming big pain for faik, anxiety and moral contradiction. And You so Beautiful
Always dreamt about this time, and never did imagining to be considered this danger mad stalkeri was supposed to be to many ones. But... Cest la vie. And the Touch was... The Heavenliest moment (moments lol long) in my life!!
Good night and A very reglamentary Hug!!
Ps: Conference Good, and me so socialized that "sticks" lol No, really True. Good!
Now rest. Love True, Love Always Good!! We may never touch again, something id Regret, but ill think of You till day i die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Did go to the University, to pick the "Tractatus Logic-Philosophicus" cheers party smiley bounce
But I cant read it yet.
This actual subject is enough by now.
It's difficult, because concentration in last Subject was not exhausting only but also very marking lines in my brain, for the brutal concentration; now gotta change the chip of brain. I'm doing for the evening and night. Not much worried for this little difficulty. going Well.
Need to get Focused in the Good, I'll go through All things I've got to go, Peacefully (I can Not control other events Mad Crying or Very sad in the World, me Not god).
On this going and as me as "very guapo", third one, after Anthony Delon Razz
I was going on the lobby, and 4 girls (my daughters!) were looking that way, you know, like yes but not.
And all Laughing when I passed through.
I decided this time I was not killing anybody geek Laughing Razz ; and thought, well, c'est la vie. But I heard one telling the another one saying (have to remember, effort mind now). Don't remember literal words. True. It was something like: if this one not neither, then you can directly choose "death" geek Laughing Embarassed
I think they had not been watching a Hollywood red Gentlemen carpet (or French...).
Anyway, not necessary this; many Good Ones All around the World.
Me not classist at this neither geek wave Smile
Well, some Childish Clean silly Heart is FUNDAMENTAL.
God Bless!
And Hugs.
Tell Brooke She's Perfect to me, Please, and that I Love Her for Eternity! Please.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Hi Beautiful!!
cheers flower cheers

I've "just" noticed for many times I turned up and down, exchanging meanings, the concepts of "filogenetic" and "ontogenetic". The first is more properly related to the ordinary concept of the evolution, and the second one to the developing of individual, specially related to embrionary period.
Epigenetic means the changing in the individual on its vital evolution that are not, theorically, determined by gens.
Important concepts. Had to say.
I talked to my teacher, D. Pere, to ask for how D. Manuel is actually feeling. He lost his Daughter, Silvia; remember, right? Yes, She passed away during the last holidays. I had not said anything (though I knew it's known) because not very "good" mood on it neither. Rest in Peace, Silvia, Beautiful Person, Always in Memories.
I sent just Greetings. He is a little better, though obviously not perfect. First times were so bad, to what I know. Normal.
God bless.
One of these days having a talk.
D. Pere looked so honestly happy for my coming treatise. It's not going to be a best-seller I said, but he said it's going to help, anyway, in the future. This comment really felt good.
I told him geek it's going to have 700 pages, maybe, less or more Shocked scratch Smile

Brooke Heaven, I See All, from the first time; and to me it's Truly OK action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
Wanted to say it.
Next touching I'm not sure if I am able to Hugging You, as long as I'm "wearing" a book under my arm... geek Laughing Smile
Big Hug Loving, so Beautiful, so Delightful You; Vital Inspiration of my Heart!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:24 am

Hi, Good morning and Good Hug!!
cheers flower cheers

How are things!
Me on busy days.
Really bounce wave cheers for new achievements on mind.
Truth: I can not share well written here, among other things, and this is important, this does need "brutal" effort of mind to connect all on the letters. It will be done in a couple of months. I wanted to share main ideas, and it's a beginning. Thinking about all of it does help mind of everybody, in case it may be wanted to do it.
Yesterday "moto". At night (time and results True), and at work. At this last place, when going, closing computer, I did colapse it, True, for the fast of "windowing movements" for Real. the most Very Happy to me is that these were not many "operations", so the speed had to be really -and Secure- wave
geek Smile Laughing

Now to task.
Nothing changed the Loving.
Good Loving Good!!

ps: going to stay a little more calmy today, on posts and on work on everything. I mean, moderating efforts. Normal. "100 ms sprints", one right another one, are a little tough thing to do for all day.
I'm Feeling very Good about my goals. Need work and calm.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:12 am

Hi Good Beautiful morning!!
cheers flower cheers

After 22 (the truth is that chapters I'm finishing are the 2.3.1 and 2.3.2 wave geek Laughing ), my intellectual and emotional creativity did get as a torrent of images in my mind, usually not very positive, specially to myself but related to the whole living. It was a brutal stream of silly things, so variable and so many different ones that I would need much more than letter written here since 2006 for explaining them all just a little.
Actually, I've "domesticado", tamed, the stream of my mental creations, my projections as alternative or inductive or logic-deductive or abductive realities. It's so Important, to Adequate the creativity of sensitive People to a Line of Coherence towards Reality, by learning huger Perspective is the Real thing (not just therapy) and by training the logic reason and the use of the creativity and by Living Well and Motivated.
Shared.
Good Hugs in the morning, Loving!!

ps: Prince. Shocking. 57 years Only. His Music was so Personal and Original, Genuine and Unique. Rest in Peace. God Bless his Soul and his Loved Ones.
psII: I Really Liked Doris Roberts. I Remember her from "Remington Steele" -so funny and Nice-, and from other Good Roles in Movies, like One about Christmas. Strong and Kind, Huge Classic Actress. Rest in Peace. God Bless her Soul and her Loved Ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:39 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

And Needing little faces of angels now for expressing How Lovely You Doing and Looking cheekey smiley wave Razz
Intense Willing for Tender Full Hug You!!
Good night, Beautiful, I Love You Brooke!

Ps: i rested welk, Ready for a week; Dreaming of that Hug close will Really Inspire too So Very Much True action smiley Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Good working!
Though, on the "fight", I did not notice I'm close to get close (there're some spaces) to some What a Face fatigue.
Calmie.
And I think I did earn my time for some rest (I have not stopped till now, focused in all).
And now a Hug for my Lady Lovely Heaven Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:33 am

Your contradictory duality towards me i understand. Cause happens same to me: regret my unofficial public expressing, feeling so silly and Embarassed /Proud for my proving and my helping
Human, so Human...
action smiley Smile

Ps: now rest; tomorrow so much Working intellectual and administrative.
God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:10 am

Mad affraid Rolling Eyes
Well, I am saying it, his name is Gabriel Palmer Poveda.
If anybody can do something without he knowing it, it would be Humanitary Blessing action smiley

ps: The Problem from "The Brooke's" is that I Get too Sensitive. True.

psII: now I did actually find some Mad / bounce , Good Energy for Task.

psIII: Please, just in case, or just for an Easier doing towards me from now: I don't need usual stuff for getting me Mad for motivating me; I am man Enough by myself to get it alone geek Laughing Exclamation
No, Truly, going to Work tongue smiley Basketball hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue May 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Hi, Good Goodness!
cheers flower cheers

On the going.
Loving.
Brooke Beautiful.
Adorable and Bright.
Hugs and Loveliness of Kissing!!
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu May 05, 2016 10:06 am

Hi, warmy kind! (because posters of some videos, rubbing kness... wave Smile bounce )

On the essay I'm entering the phase when I'm directly going to my opinions; not taking others and make the critic for finding out the fundaments of problems that are getting connected, for their natural function in my intention, to the fundaments of my personal development on the pages.
I'ts Exciting; and brings me a True Sense of Freedom; and some Self-Satisfaction (at this case, all dried geek tongue smiley Embarassed ) for the good job made by now. But there's a lot else to do.
Shared.
Good Hugging, You Very Beautiful when Touching action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps; this TV Program, "Just for Laughs", sketches by "hidden camera"... I Adore it. I Really Adore. Why? (always, why, why, why... Mad Laughing Razz )
Much more than morbosity for the "suffering" people on ignorance (my superiority untouched before them "on the floor" geek ), I think it's some shared empathy at the moment they discover it, shared by actors too, as we can see many times.
This "cliking Idea Exclamation " is Key to the cognitive Sense I'm investigating. Probably for this I'm investigating it geek Laughing Smile
See and see later (I don't know what I'd give for getting in just one of the "rubbed" knees lol! Embarassed Smile )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sat May 07, 2016 8:57 pm

Precocious for same tecnic reasons, last post.
I said sorry for those words on You, im Always Feeling this way; Heavenly Beautiful action smiley
Happy Mom's Day, Brooke!
And the Same to All Moms in the World!
All going to Make it Better by some kind of key ststing Together Possible (calmer but not changing substanced of what i expressed before; ways of saying the same; mind of mine is OK; ways affected by rest, substance not, thoygh this could be discussed, im talking about perspective change, emotional, not objectuvity change).
See and see later!
Loving Eternal!!
True me Liking someday to be a Professor, if having quute tume enough for my investigations. And, Obviiusly, i would Not use those ways to pupils, cause as i said my perception on my social position, exchanging Transparence and Respext.
And my Passion should Not be confused with politic radicalism (Not talking in that case neither about specific People, excepting Philosopers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Mon May 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Philosophers and Artists, use to Keep so Jealously their traditional "status" as "non instrumental" subjects.
As long as there's an Existential Sense Involved with them both, ideal terms, this is not untrue.
But, in the other sense, it's important to notice they both have Real Good Effects, less or more measurable.
Art: Creativity Healing as it's Developed.
Philosophy:... as I said.
To be an Useful Subject it's not taking from them a piece of their Spirituality, or "Big Expression or Purest One" of Culture... (I am not saying these words cause I'm a philosopher, so it's not very appropiate thing to do; just saying I Love it and I think it's Key; to not saying is this "purest" and "big" is a part of the own meaning of philosophy, I think, understood in the "integrative" meaning I've said)
One thing is not in contraction to the other one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed May 11, 2016 11:50 am

Hi!

I was always fast runner, did not matter the previous efforts.  If you wanted to take me to fatigue (not so difficult from the moment I did never train a thing, excepting the power lifting for couple of years), it did not mattter, I was going to sprint fast at last.  
It was like the start of the Beloved Movie "El guateque"! geek Laughing Razz
Though, actually, I'm more impressed about this last intellectual sprint Shocked Exclamation
It seems  geek  like I was reaching Mo Farah levels!
Taking the chance for Express my Big Admiration for this Athlete.  What a Spectacle!
Also, taking the chance for saying that a final in Río Olimpic Games between the USA and the Spanish Basketball teams would be at a similar levels.  Good for All!
Specially remembering that the last we lost was for the Mad cause of the referee geek Laughing Smile  (no, really, the different rules between FIBA and NBA for the infraction of "pasos", or "camino", or "travelling" - no like  geek  Smile  the "Sed de mal" One, at the start, though it's One of Greatest!; I was not talking about the "thirst", but about the "third" geek Laughing Razz - were a real source as advantage for the american team, which, anyway, could have been   Truly able to win too under the same rules, I Have to Admit).

Well, Good Going Good and Heavenly Hugs Beautiful!! action smiley wave cheekey smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed May 18, 2016 12:16 pm

Hi!

Thanks, Forum.
(Embarassed wave only if I think about Smile )
And today Cinema day. This Jeremy Iron's One. Yes.
Adventure to me, on my own Fine so tongue smiley the Experience. I know it's probably not happy ending (I know the main character died very young, 32 if I remember well Rolling Eyes Unfortunetely!), but I think it's Good.
Remembering the TV-Advice action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Brooke Beautiful so Much!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu May 19, 2016 12:23 pm

scratch well, it was a little redundant, the adding of the way down for the water... for physical principles, though there're motors and so ("bombas de agua") for the moving, or the "principio de los vasos comunicantes", etc.
And I am also talkign, by this principle, about the Newest Picture!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri May 20, 2016 1:30 pm

Smile Really Hoping You Laughing I Did.
It was good for some "descontracturing" of brain, True (not competition True; I Always Adore the Gentleman Treatment for You! action smiley cheers Smile ).
And this reflection is just little part of next chapter.
Calm going.
I think I'll have to finish the re-reading on monday, cause this weekend I'll do nothing on philosophy. Brain needs it.
It's not lazy, a whole week for reading what I wrote before, it's that I open new ways when I do, as I said. Then, much more difficult.
It's a connected progress.
Little more rested brain by now. Music key. Recomposing synaptics to more "averaged" modes, I mean, modes that mean normal levels of energy.
See and see later, Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sat May 21, 2016 7:59 pm

Thinking fine mode, to Videos. Alwsys thought fixing speed of light ss absolute and erasing differences from it, i mean, this the same to all moving objects non depending on their relative speeds... Takes to some deepet connections in universe than relativity ones.
For more, those contradictory experiments before ides its fixed...
Tremendous.
Me on the way to many things, fundaments of logics and of its connection to conciousness and more.
Very playful at it now. No pulled by the time... Lol
Hugs Good!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed May 25, 2016 9:22 am

Good morning and Good Goodness!
Here we're going on.
Nice job up there playing Pictures.
I had blessing restie night.
I've been re-making the third chapter, almost total sense of it by now; and also getting better and more definedly into the concept of mental symbol. Connecting All, in progress.
There's the authomatical behaviour (learnt, as shooting basketball, etc.) which means a type of working brain, instinctive one well known, all the unconscious one related to homeostatic balance of body, and then the conscious and the "subconsciente" ones. These two last are not exactly symbolic as, by instance, a flag of a country.
Symbolism, traditional terms, is told of the language: a word representing...
In terms of mind I define it as the conceptuality, always connected to emotions when there's a reflected thinking, which means the "opened" objectivity (paradox of mind to our thinking mind).
Though, this is not (I could not be any other way) closed concepts. There's such a megabig range of working possibilities to mind, from the "most symbolic", the maxim emotion, to the most authomatic, as that thinking I told about my mind, deciding the right way: no words at all, but I think there're symbolism was very little thing.
The reason is because we come from animals evolution. And for more on it, animals do dream when they sleep: it's not as Aristotile said, they got some kind of "concepts", that they do re-create when sleep.
It's Always a progressive change (two kinds I talked about: our brain, and evolution of brain), though there're difference that are evident, of course: our brain much more able to abstract and to create.
Well, many Blessings Good! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri May 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Heaven Angel Beautiful, Thank You from the Heart!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Embarassed Next meeting is a Hug!!
Though this Staying is too, Adored.
Thank You so Much for Existing and for Staying!!
You Bring me back to Illusion, Hope and Joy action smiley
And I Love You!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue May 31, 2016 3:45 pm

Another working morning.
More task for later, philoessaying.
Taking rests when I need them.
Will anybody overseas get interested in my essay?
The negative answer would not surprise me, but it would be nice to get some echo. I'm sure I'll have it, though I admit I don't know when.
Well, I'm working because of the setting free of my heartedly mental nature, so...
I'm getting something new from Chomsky, but not that much and very good. I'm classifying analitic positions: Russell, contextuality, Wittgenstein, Quine, Searle (Teoría de los actos de habla) and some authors on metaphore. Chomsky getting some place among those, probably right before metaphore.
Later maybe I'm able to watch some new Video, I'll see.
In any case, Wishing Very Best, Finely and Hopefully, in Love; peace and Health!
Loving Good!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi, now Heartfelt!!

Worked so much. Cervicals a little wave , but some rest and stretch will heal them.
Two Songs. Touching so.
(fixing songs I can listen at night on my cell is not helping anything and it's not saving any connections or emotions; these can only be built up by Honesty!: Jung action smiley )
Last digression was not Brooke's, just about things I think happen. Siller than my silliest jokes. And the silliest is it's still on. These people don't care and are not afraid at all from History! affraid scratch wave
Well, me Well Focused Fine and Kind.
Everything's OK, these "bad kids" are not disturbing my life or neither my Sense; though I admit I'm a little worried about the world, if these people are involved with those making Decissions... Where will be we going, if this is true!
Well, Hoping! You Help for this Very Much!!
Listen, Please:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWi7DSWxGL8
A Kid Imagine he's Loving Angels, an Angel better said, in so many ways and expressions, so Fresh in my Hearted Mind Still.
Nostalgic but not so much, Dreamy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrMiWVWXPxY
Wow, oh my!
It's Magical Music!
And They Fit so to me!! Hope You Liking...
flower cheers cheekey smiley party smiley love smiley party smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:22 am

Hi!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Nice, Sending BEST Wishes from the Heart; Hearted thoughts with All who may be or are going through some tough times; the Light Always Find a way of Hope!
Heartfelt terms i say!

And Good night my Lovely of Mine, i Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   

Back to top Go down

Good and Good is Good!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next