Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Good and Good is Good!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13548

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:26 am

Hi!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

How are things! Here, calmer.
Beautiful Videos and Pictures!
Taking some good energy for me.
As long as I'm starting my free time from the next tuesday, I have to leave things here at some good level of order. So I have to stay focused, though this way it will must be for the close future at the very least. Controlling things going on.
Yesterday did not read very much from this Leibniz Book, but it was enough good. Connecting my Sense theory to his idea of truth as coherence of ideas in the mind, as a logic function.
I have to think a little more about it, because he was right, more than a couple of decades ago; but, as Damasio says well, things are not that easy in our brains.
Anyway, it was very Inspirational, and made me think, and gave me some new ways to go on.
Well, and big hug I'm sending, Beautiful, I Love You!! action smiley cheekey smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Today some more flexibility for the comes and goes geek tongue smiley
Big Hug!!
On these Videos a little "touchy" today.
Well, all Engaged by your Inspiration and Making action smiley bounce cheekey smiley
I'm grateful cause I think it was less or more good too, what I shared, and understood and appreciated too.
Another thing I wanted to comment social terms is about the very bad effects of the asbestos to All the People. This is a subject to be Noticed by All and Take Care for Health. It is well known, easy to read in any report. Its dust does get inside of you, even through the skin because it's 1/10 of a hair, only one.
Steve McQueen died for it: cancer complications caused by this substance (his clothes anti-fire for racing cars had this substance). Many buildings, all around the World, are made of it.
flower love smiley flower

Much Beautiful Sense from Pictures and Making, Brooke!
Very Peaceful and Touching Beauty!!
See later, Angel; I Love You!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:35 am

Hi!
Good day me. Visited Museum. Pieces from XIV to XX made in my born place; so connected for reasons of geography and history shared.
Calmy big Love hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:26 pm

Hi!
Rested mind. Happy on results going on. Have to keep working hard. Now im going to, and for thre night, though today more sleeping hours. Necessary.
I think when finished essay and thesis, for normal developing some social me acceptance, though i hope many more years ahead for task, ill be on good happy resting for some time!
God Bless.
Good Loving Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi!
Only some shared (tomorrow sharing texts on "time", easy, now but yesterday it was not) on logics.
I don't need for essay to make big developments of theories upon all different logic rules. In fact, all logic rules do bring inside the seed of the tautology.
Tautology does mean, in fact, just what I've been saying about the thinking as a net: all are connected ones to others.
the fact we may apply logic to only sequencial situations from conjuntion of sentences (they do have to be generalistic, because if not it's not deduction: we need spaces for the "continuidad" of concepts, symbols..., for being able to get compared; if you're using only individually separated sentences with nothing in common among them, you can not apply any logic rules, excepting make up an induction from the continued repiting; this is key) that are only having some lineal logic connectivity does not mean we can not build up the "total" sense as a total coherence of a net, as logic. In fact, this is called Coherentism,philosophic terms.

Then, I've got it. Now only some more reading and thinking for more appropiated definition and expression of concepts.
Good Hug, me "mucho celebro". yes, I'm Happy now! geek scratch tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Hi!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

Came for a while (Melanie Thornton Song I'm Listening, I Adore!) with and for the Good Heart.
Just Wanted to express how I am NOT angry about anybody. TOTALLY. TRUE.
I mean, all things happened geek ways on "virtual&indirect" communication that, at their own time, could make me less or more angry are TOTALLY Forgotten to me.
I don't know, by instance and as a Model of Friendly Admiration, what I said as advices for free to Tremendous and Good Person Pau Gasol, and consequent Fine Games on the Sesame Street Show Razz action smiley
And for and about All things like this childish me on it (I don't know if it was a "sign" but the key "intro" got fixed by itself for seconds after I pushed normal for once geek Laughing Razz , True), I want to say the same thing.
God Bless!
Let's Keep on Working, and Everyday More, for the One Conscience on Earth!
A True Hug from the Heart! action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:15 pm

Hi!

On some easy going, official working (one workmate is going to another place, I really wish I am not having to develope his work; from the moment the big amounts of efforts, including the solidary sharing, I am doing on these times of my life; but well, I know quite well I can not expect much help -no regrets, just truth from Facts and only talking General Global terms).
Easy.
I'll be thinking about those points for the weekend, next week I'll post them.
It's very valuable thing, really. I did never think it was possible, and much less that it was me who was doing it. But well, sometimes when we say "this is the life", we can do it through some honestly happy Smile !
Thats Good!
Monday is holiday here. Not working. Though I'll regularly work too, my Studies. But I'll take enough rest. In fact I totally took yesterday's evening and night, and today by only doing the necessary offcial. It's Important this Caring on selfconsciousness on my own normal limits for long time working well, harmonic without unnecessary stops for too much tired (well, I admit I did handle the speed for 3 years, the last time I had to stop... Very Happy Laughing childish for Calm about this thing Razz ).
Many Nice Pictures and Videos today, have to say too! God Bless.
Seeing later, Good Huge Loving Hug!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi!
How things going. Here laziest before hot week.
What saying now is nothing about bad feeling for sources i visit in the internet as intermediaries communication never wanted to
contact me, or those who indirect ways talk in the media; or for me very Fixed Not wanting now either for weird and unfair spy and stalk in real life by internediaries acting likepsycopatic beings; its because now start some true temporary creative retirement for my Task.
Only now Focused in my text developing for essay, so no much books reading and not much coming. I making my creative world only mine again for couple years, essay and thesis, but Only for Good and Human helping reasons from quality results.
Anywsy, posting my "definitive" logic concentrated explanatory sentences.
Dont worry, me Very Illusioned for my Task and real life (Family, Friends, funny time...).
For sometime coming, only from my world for saying hi.
Good Loving True Hug!!
God Bless!
And well, if my essay not much listened or, talking directly, bought; im staying Calm and Happy, cause i will Know what i Did, and, Also, cause ill have done All possible for help.
See later, Best wishes and greetings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Good and Good on a Hug!
cheers flower cheers

Working, really (phone, visitors consulting...).
I've got fixed the subject for thesis: Salamanca thinkers from XVII, about epistemology, were quite fixed in the "probabilism" ("what's not bad" more reasonable as possibility to be said than "what's good", directly).
So opposited to Llull, who did even created a real machine for practic applying of his "Ars" for the justifying arguments upon the reason, for convincing others upon his "Truth".
Took a look at digital bibliographic reference, 876 pages, less or more, the Book from de Cepeda. Castillian is different, but not so difficult, maybe excepting some words, but probably only in the beginning.
Fixed.
And well, now some easy as normal mind for a while.
Later Videos (Look Good) if technologically possible.
Hugs!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:49 am

This is only for my ego.
My decission is long terms meditated. And is nothing about the trying from her and so many for destroy my image.
Pain from Betrayal to LOVE in my Heart and from dirt on my public image has Gone away totally since pretty long time. Achieving this over position of mind and heart before you all has made situation become the opposite to my true eyes.
Ego action.
And reason is what i said. I never
lie. World and people will Never change for better. And i lost again, on the fight, the empathy for it. I feel like you have been proving to feel about me, like different species.
I dont care in fact.
Only care for me and my people. Though, now im cold mind, Dont wish bad for anybody either.
I know im not good with the world but im just the mirror of it actually, of what this did or tried on me, the cold reflexed image of it. Thats all ive got for global "human" now.
I dont like but im just Sincere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:52 pm

And much better on a heartfelt hug.
Can i call You sometime as Eyes?
Nothing else but those two windows, heavenly mirrors.
Easy from now on, as concepts of destiny. Next time writing little poem.
Those ancient ones i know not publishing or trying for it. Im afraid the too suggestioning pieces for madness of unbalanced love. For net and around results, not so difficult to be figured out.
Good night, Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Only little calmy time (I don't see -literal translation- the time for going to rest, soon now) for Tender Heart hug.
Going Well, Good Feeling.
On the Loving for Life and for Eternity, Heaven Angel Brooke!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower

ps: I Admit Calm is also Always Key!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:10 am

Hi!
Wish so Good!
Love True.
Worked Well (51 pages in an hour,
sorry me for the lazy lol) and
progress is for help not disturb. Order, Logic, Human rights, Morals, Transcendence... World Need it for the Future works like this (me not the only).
Vinculant Agreements on Global Warming too. Only opinioning Free not for non lwgitim pressures. For Good of All. Only Way.
Loving Beautiful, Kind Caring, Good night!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi!
Good night. I mean, i had a one, Good i mean (loling in the morning little try).
Some Nice Pictures i See and Beautiful Fixed Videos.
Wish Fine weekend. I work for one day of two finishing Book but easy on distrib. Time, snd other dsy totalrest.
Good Hearts on the Forever Endless Loving Sweet!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Second post here attention (cute emoti).
Nights ill read on of course but its another type of it, more relaxing not so directly connected to essay.
Big Good hugging!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi Good time!
On the very Focused mode and Fine.
Those Nice, too Cute BothTrue to me forback answering; God Bless!
Rest is Key, for Rendiment good.
When im famous philosopher the first ill do is... I guess ill be gone lol and it does not feel bad to know. Anyway, the more helping Everybody and the sooner, the better.
Focusing is Tremendous. My Calm is Fundamental for my Good doing. All Help is Welcome.
Cuteness like that Picture Always Good, though me not a savior, just another Human with all normal weak sides as all. Me Normal, thinker not martir.
And last fun appart from Pucture (No fight, its Nice): i was so "sobrado" (spanish expression) on myself when young that even the breathing was an unnecessary (me sobraba hasta el aire lol Nice).
Good Kind Hugs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:44 am

Hi Happy Holidays!
Nice Videos and Pictures!
You Loving and me!!, is that possible! Today im able to Believe.
Yew, its True Houses are Full, but that Feeling is such a Soul Fulfillment, Saving One!
Wishing Merry Day!
Here its Christmas night and after Lovely day with Children and Families, so Adorable Babies Make easy All so Meaningful. As You do too!
Well its time i said and ive just written 11 pages on hand. True Real Qualitative Hi Jump. Seeing deeper into more realistic complexity and finding the sense for it. Very Good Job is very least i can say now lol
Really, efforts were worth being done. Now to rest.
Big hug Loving for Eternity!!
Happy Day Brooke!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:52 am

Yesterday on the rest time, worked till 1:00 pm, watched "1,2,3... Splash" on TV, Delicious romantic comedy. I Like this.
I Admit childish, but who's not childish for some times without becoming bitter.
I have found out a "Perfect State" of mind: Allen Bauer Searching for, mixed with his brother -unfortunetely not mixed with Madison geek Laughing Razz - and mixed with some double: high inner world for task and partial life of mind and soul; and loving daily days, friendly and touching close, motivating that task at once, Loving All around.
So, it's All Well Connected.
Madison (or any Idealistic Love Character!) does Only come in the Movies (and the Connection that Speciall too), and the Eternal Dreaming till the very end (talking about the Ideal Now, not about Person Real Razz Smile ) is a Good key, if Mind does not get obsessed and only living for this.
I'm sorry, I'm a poet, and a "necessary" transcender of previous planes of felt knowing. Fortunetely, my "need" since I was a kid (FOR THE GOOD of any who may care: the other day I was telling my Mother for the same, though for More Intense and Real Reasons, Obviously; my Childhood was quite Good, a little "martial" sometimes, but Good, the problems came when I was 16 at the very least, when my dead started to get, in progress, a little wave ; though the main hurt did not come from effective doing to me, but from the fact I was not able to Solve this Familiar situation and all its derived disrupting and unfair results for peaceful and respectful convivence; now I've Forgiven, so Much, and it's not today but couple of years; today I Dreamt with my Father, and it was a nightmare, he was dead, sitting, eyes opened like cold glass fixed, and nobody noticed it till I did, it was not nice, but well, it's just a dream; I'm Sure He's on a Good Place, Resting in Peace, God Bless!); and, as I was saying, Fortunetely my "need" since I was a kid for "transcending walls" Wink Laughing Razz I have driven till a much Human and Sensitive Position in this World for me (Much More Caring and Loving myself for what it is not for what it can not achieve) and for the Other People, speacially Family and Children, but Including All.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:50 pm

And as positivity has to raise up for everyday, for the "big discourse" get alive and endures time and events, and grow up, some other metaphores are Good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECmpYi0IkzY
(it was never a doubt about sexual identity, though you can take and re-create free the way you want -as long as now I see it's not an intentioned attack for "destroying" from the mental field of supposedly fixed cultural prejudices on sexuality and genre against me; when I was talking about my privacy I was talking about my real life; and this is nothing I Swear against anybody -FREEDOM, EQUALITY!!!-, and much less against youtube or basketball regional competitivities, though now I Do Like Phoenix Suns more than before, I Admit Wink action smiley )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Wu9tFvgCM
God Bless!
the Only meaning of this is the Admiration and Respect, and Love for the Heavenly Song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU
Really Nice, Unperfect, but Nice. And Genius.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:56 am

Hi, on the resty time tongue smiley
Razz flower Razz

Good time on the calm. Today, after last post, before meal, I did go for some fine walk and stretching. Felt good, and quite energized while and after. This means my brain is getting in some real shape.
Tomorrow holiday here, Sant Sebastià. Time for rest and work.
Rereading the first point and preparing the next one. I'm honestly amazed about the expectations on the final results. The improvement... Well, not flattering but I'm Shocked on me. I guess I must be so special Razz - Laughing geek Basketball
I'm Illussioned not only for me.
Very Good Big Loving Hug, my Heavenly and Lovely Heart!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:11 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Honesty on the Kind terms:
I know concepts on me are three kind:
- undifference
- fear from the brilliant unknown
- expectation for another historic sacrifice

And it's OK.
I Disagree with them All, if you don't mind; but I Respect these opinions, though I can not aprove the behaviour on the shadows towards me for so long time. Though I am not angry neither for it, Not anymore.
Focused in Family Bonds and Inner Sense to share. And it's Progressively Delightful Out of melancholy (Planet number 9 it's much better, as Cloud geek Wink Razz ).
And the virtual... I take the Good and the Beautiful, and the rest is not much disturbing me in fact.
The ignorance or stalking in real life neither.
This is the Life.
I UNDERSTAND You Did Leave Alone in the middle of this public stream, Truly, I UNDERSTAND and I'm Not angry anymore!! action smiley
And Have to Admit There's a Pretty Number of Nice things on the Going. Focused in them.
And the negative ones I do turn into Positive and Motivational Energy to me. Really.
The More Pictures, the Better, I Get so Inspired and Energized!! action smiley
Virtuality Has Become a Moderately Perceived Reality to me for the Good things.
Dreaming, You Like?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImrecfUQwM4
Sensitive is not bad (and not necessarily gay, though when it is, it is Good too!).
See in the hugging night, and in next physical embrace on someday future day!!

ps: Positive, the task is so Huge!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:51 am

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

The Adorable Cuteness of your Face is only comparable to the Beauty Light this shines on my eyes!!
I wanted romantic but I almost ended wave ; anyway, it's True the same!
Laughing Smile Razz Smile Laughing

This pictures I'm posting. It's one with a hat on, and the another one (if I find it) is the university's "graduable" with hattie on. Gaming Fine, Coincidences seem to be Real.
As long as they're Good, Welcome!
Many Greetings and Healthy Staying! action smiley
And You, Loveliness from Heaven, Have a Very Fine and Good Time; Always in my Heart!!
Good Hugs, bye, See at night
flower tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley flower

ps: this last night I dreamt we were together talking, and I was explaining You a lot of things that I don't where the... my subconscious could find them. It seemed very interesting, but it was a real childish mess. Though, I was very Focused, and You Looked Very Gentle, Lovely and Polite. True.
Let's see what the night is keeping reserved for us tonight!!
cheers bounce cheekey smiley bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:50 am

Hi!
Watching Izv Milenio. Always bed late on mondays night. Good Reason, Good number of Good things.
Nice Pictures up there!
Me Rested. Good. Worked enough. Focused.
Sense in People is Key for Better world. Working.
Good night, hard working week ahead, or two! Lol
Good Hug Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Hi!

On the going and the Loving.
Today taking the time a little easier for the rest of the day. I mean, working a little more relaxed about the time. It's just that if I don't care about time running, the calendar will take. If I thought I can not do it on time, I promise I'd leave it for taking it after thesis official, but I know I can do it quite Good and I think it's important. And, what the..., it's just my Natural. If Natural is Good (not meaning it's always good -I've got in mind the next treatise, on Ethics; and this means another ton of working; all compatible), then why not!
Hugging so Very Well and Fine for Life, I'm speechless because of You so Heavenly Being. True. I'm not at the core, though much talking, and it's cause I'm speechless.
Today thinking about the linguistic turn. I mean, I know there's the Hegel's idealism (well, and Fichte...), and historicist romanticism, and so on.
But I'm connecting these two last ones, as main ones to me, in this period of time, to the linguistic turn, in its continental version: first, Heidegger, and after Gadamer and a little Derrida. After, the analitic version, but this last treated lower terms cause it's going to be big fundament in differents chapters, specially those dedicated to language (the natural one, compared to mathematics and logics), and some other one too.
I just can take the main lines, for its recognized importance and, for a conjunction of both criteria, also for the relevance to the line I'm trying to make visible behind the curtain of history.
Anyway, this historic critic is getting so huge size; but well, I can not make it more little.
I'm very tongue smiley on everything.
Big Good Loving Hug, seeing later, my Loveliness of Mine!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 am

Hi Good!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How are things!
Resty day.  Rodriguez x Rodríguez ones are getting close to its end.
I don't have regrets to share.
One is Always Good geek Smile
Have Watched the Goyas Ceremony in Spain, it's Spanish Oscars.
It's the first time.  Nice.
Though the best thing I did listen to was coming about a scenary different to this Magical and Fundamental place the Cinema is -as any other Cultural Expression, though philosophic terms, have to say the ablation is a practice related to a culture, and it's Not good: for this philosophy, with Nothing against any other thing by itself, is also as Necessary as Cinema, Literature, Science...; it's Fundamental too.
One Awarded GentleMan said: and 6.000 euros were reunited thanks to the Picture, and an ambulance was bought thanks to this; and to me this is even More Important than this Prize...
Things like this Do Feel like Blessing Breathe!
God Bless!
Good night!  action smiley
flower  love smiley  flower

ps: and Loving for Always True!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good and Good is Good!   

Back to top Go down

Good and Good is Good!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top