Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

my Adorable Brooke Adored!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:11 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Razz Exclamation action smiley
I wanted to make a title with these letters wave cheers bounce cheekey smiley for pretty long time. Now I did.
Yesterday I was so tired that I had to sleep in the evening and go sooner to sleep. I am going to bed sooner from now on. I Was Very Truly Tired. Efforts of brain are True and have their Effects. Just taking the Rest more seriously.
cheers I'm Hugging You Very Seriously!! cheers
But I could only have some expectations for getting just a little close to express this by being able to send, by some still non invented system, a notoriously high level increasing of temperature and the realistic beating of a heart happy and alive.
Well, did try by letters.
Now I'm figuring out I've Truly Done this, by the letters.
It's egothic but it's Survivalistic wave geek Laughing
Yes, this way I can expell well someway this anxiety when I feel I am not doing.
As I've Done, Very Tremendous Hug Warm as the core of the companied bed for two in winter, I'll be Able to Task Good and Focused.
I'm on the Good way.
I Love You!!
cheers <---> flower sunny love smiley sunny flower <--->cheers

ps: the new typographic expression does mean and try to express the highly dense "compressivity" of the Melt Hug!
cheers tongue smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:06 am

Can you figure out the most intense anger of all possible, can you do, right? Well, then, please understand that even in this case I Do Have and I am Invincibly Pulled to Love You and Take Care of you.
It's quite wave ( Mad Razz cheekey smiley ). I don't know how I could handle this, if I had not "discovered" the new importance of the metaphysics.
In a very little time I'm posting the text from yesterday with some aditions, quite good for explaining well what I'm saying when I talk about metaphysics.
And, ough, this is Exhausting, I Do Care about the People too.
My Lovely Lady of Mine Brooke action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:54 pm

And You Know it so Well, that I Adore All of You action smiley
The Endless Love is not a promise, not a swearing and not even a vow either. It's How I'm Feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:21 am

oh my this is HEAVEN.
I don't want to Work.
I'm actually feeling lighter hearted than the steamy substance of a cloud.
Oh my!!
Very Touched, Very Touched, Very Much Touched.
Hugging Tremendous like wave for all of the morning in my mind and heart, and for sometime Here as much as I can.
It's almost rageous stuff Laughing wave Razz
Adorable You are! action smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Fri May 15, 2015 5:15 pm

Hola, bon equiparro i bones tardes,
Smile party smiley flower party smiley Smile

Came only for easy nice friendly hug.
I'm not Embarassed at all because I am wave enough!
cheers Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile cheers

Taking the chance (I can not stop myself) for Sending Best Wishes Possible Everybody from the Heart!
And taking the chance for Adoring You so Much, if Possible!!
Big Hug, Highly Loving Forever!!
I have worked well and I'll work more for the weekend. And Babies Coming too cheers party smiley Razz . Though I'll work too. I'm on some good conclusions as good concentrated summary for Sense put together.
Though, if any Truly Original (something I'll know better when finished the actual point of the essay, among other thigns because of my actual wave party smiley ).
I've got a Crazy Ball of Energy and Happiness in my Stomach for the thinking of the Existence of "something", a Person, like You!!
All the wave is, beside the fact I am quite enough by myself, because of the obvious circumstances. I don't think I'm more than the rest -I Swear this is True-, but I think the most of men, and persons, would be less or more wave sometimes, in my situation.
You've Got my Inconditional Love for LIfe I Swear for the most sacred!! action smiley
So Childish, and so True!!
Adoring for Life, and in Heaven.
I just came to say I Love You More than my words can say.
See You later in a while and for All Time!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Fri May 22, 2015 8:51 am

Good Morning i Bon Equiparro!! bounce wave cheers
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How Adorable Heavenly Pictures New. So Tremendous and Adorable.
Oh my, I Love You so.
How Happy for Seeing You again.
You Here in my Heart so Deep and Tight!!
Sometimes the lack of hug physicalized type is so painful, like now.
Bitting my tongue geek for the unexpressable Joy, Big Hug of Childish Adorability.
Inspirational and Beautiful, Making Up the Days of Light action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Loving More and More!! action smiley
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Mon May 25, 2015 1:38 pm

Hi!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

I was quite wave What a Face for the efforts of focusing, You can even see it by the way I was walking, not much athletic at all geek Laughing
Now quite recovered, less or more, well this is the way it is to me. It's the best thing I can do, because now it's coming another real "brutal" geek focusing till the work exit time.
I'll be coming later for little easy nic while, on Adoring.
God Bless!
I Love You so!! action smiley
flower cheers sunny Idea hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi Idea sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:12 pm

Hi!! cheekey smiley Exclamation (Memories in my Mind!!) wave
cheers flower cheers

At the "notario" I've seen a newspaper, today's, with Tremendous Great Hugh Laurie in Palma, in Good Friendly Companion. Quite Good.
Take Blessings from Here when You Come back! action smiley
cheers cheers cheers (Took a Chance for Expressing!, as the Only way)

And also came for Dedicating DJ role me to Brooke Shields, Adored for Eternity (till my heart hurts, though I'm always in control -maybe actually too much, but we're all human, and the enduring of time hurting is something serious and to be careful about, for the Good of All! Razz ; I'm sorry for when I may look -projecting empathy on what You may think about me- too much " bom "; it's just Emotion and the Finding of a Way out for something closed for decades, about You, sorry me, Lady; and it's OK!! action smiley Razz ).
Well, Music, Known but Combined I Guess They Do Express!!
On a lifetime emotive conceptuality, nothing for or on specific moments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOwHzCHfgA&list=RD6dOwHzCHfgA
("died", in my case -combinations impossible perfection, for this explain the Feelings inside- for the Falling in Love when I Sawy You, and its Consequent Heaven's Entering of me; not walking away, no matter how it hurt, You Always Alive in my Heart, Always!!)
Ah, and yes, it's True. The process of selfaffirmation and of Truly Empathic Intellectual Fight for the truth of Mine; somehow for too many times did make me, me HUMAN, to look too much impossible and " Very Happy sunny " ( Mad about, oh my, this Human... How Beautiful, how egotic we all are; I'm Needing Much More Education Non stop)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j7DFrEJ9kQ (Beautiful!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odjAEgF97oQ (Well... We're Tough Enough, or not?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8dy8tfUCEg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byuw0h9CTmI
(in some naked bottom of my Heart I did still not lose at all, the most weaked wilderness of mine as an eternal child)
flower cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers flower

ps: these Intense and "arrebatadas" reactions from last days, beside the fact of getting my Mind more free from the Intellectual Pressure (for very Conscient Necessary Caring, not only for me!!), Did Also Come from the Pulsions of Love and Passion, sorry me.
(no emoticons, they can not express how Truly I'm telling this)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:04 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things, Here quite Well True on the Going.
So Nice Picture "at the plane with the hangers", or "hangars..." Suspect Laughing Smile
Later making some wave posts on the same type and Good Intentioned Feelings.
I've Slept so Great Tonight, oh my. Really.
Spent quite Nice weekend to my Pleasures (I've also been Reading on Kierkegaard about it; I'll Share), so Easy. Among other things, I did eat pizza, one mozzarella and half tuna fish, my Favorites. It was for years I had not eaten them, True. They were just the way I like, fine "pasta", Most Important and, Wow! What a Sensorial Experience!
Talking about this, I did not go to the Cinema because the Movie is only being on the Screen from 00:30 at night, and it's too late to me. Though, the Most Important to me it was to Show my Best Feelings Up on Goodness True.
I have some more "theories" wave on my own, like those one from Newton about the Making of Gold and Transcendent Universal Substances.
I think our human biology did evolution for making the male more caring about woman and their common descending. And I think woman is the same caring or even more than any other mamiphers females. They're depending on kids, on the caring of them, like Emotional Pulsion from Instincts.
Males maybe not depend so much, but they do depend on women. Much more than they depend on men. They do have a survival interest on them which is material type (a male=if good, help for kids and me to survive!; printed evolutionary terms on their brains); but not as Emotional as males may have, if we're talking about males focused in aspects not only material or selfsatisfactory. The transcending conceptuality coming with the spirituality made possible the romantic love from guys on this stream -non only sexual: this is another difference with animals, but not so extreme because there're animals that...- and the caring for family and Something Key to their Sense for Life.
Coming along with this, came some Dependance, Psycologic and Emotional, from males before females.
Only one data: what happens when a lady gets the state of widow and when it happens to a man? Well known, she usually lives for many years, and he usually longs for much shorter time than he would probably do. for the vulnerability from his longing. Not necessary totally "spiritual", there's something purely biologic there too. Males much more Vulnerable, Emotional terms.
The Criminal killing of wives or ex-wives (this Does Need a Solution from Childhood Education!) it's not only because males are more agressive (though this is true too) but also because they do feel much more Lost than them, when they kick their ass out.
This is not politically correct at all, but it's a Point I think.
Anyway, the correction can enter this way easy. I Think Education from All on Oneself is Key for this. to know your own vulnerabilities do Help. P.e., to See the working pulsion for hurting ex-wifes, or for finding out other Motivational keys for the Living, for Bringing Sane RElativity to things happening between the couple, etc.
This is Very Ancient and Actual Subject.
to my personal case, I did Neve reach these points, but the Longing for Touch and for the Caring for some time was a real point of hurting to me.
Another reason: the Wishing of males for feminine Genitality (Real Shelter, beyond pleasure and selfaffirmation as male!) is Something almost unexplainable, as the Very Benefic Effects this Brings to Psycology and Heart and Peace of males. This is happening more when transcending the pure sexuality by some Spiritual union.
Just personal vision on things. Beyond morals. Just the way I think our biologic bodies, minds and hearts are.
God Bless on the Loving!

Beside this, geek wave Laughing Razz , I did develope the main structure for the whole first point. I'm bringing the treatment of the natural language together with the scientistic and the logical ones. More systematic and properly connected to the sense of the whole text.
Now going to See Post from Friends, oh my party smiley Expectation! Smile
Big Hug Good!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi!
Razz Smile cheers flower cheers Smile Razz

On the Going.
Now Listening to the Radio, 99.9, Program where 3 guest Bright gentlemen are talking about our times and our culture and the subject faith and art.
I am marking up: the fact of defining Culture as Something Global, as "spontenous expression of what we are", right now it was said.
The Art, as much less passed by the filter of logic rationality than other creations of human, like Philosophy or Science, p.e.; it is Big Expression, naked reflection of that.
If You Want to have a chance to be Free, You don't have to close your eyes to the Truth. From inside and the ways Habermas Describes, Critic and Democratic, and, also, as an Integrated Experience of the Natural/Emotional Reason.
Caitlyn Jenner is a Big Role Model for this.
There're no easy chances for that Transcendent Road, Endless, to the Truth.
God Bless!

Writing this while Listening. They're Talking Very Well about Russia too, True. As a Place opened to the true erasing of religious prejudices in the world of Art.
I Do Believe Wise Freedom is a Real Chance.
They mentioned an experiment made by professors with pupils. These had to stay 10 minutes non talking, or receiving an electric charge for being able to do it before. Many ones did pushed the electrifying button.
The Calm Does Bring Stress to our People and to our Society.
It's wave scratch
We Need Time to Stop the acritic running (consumistic, fun non stop, work and work...) for a while for Thinking. And this is Needing a whole Process of Learning, actually, for the way our times had become and made us to become.
Now Tasking!
Beautiful Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 pm

On the Hug, so Deep in my Heart that when I reach out and I get it feel I must be dreaming or in Heaven action smiley wave
Good night, God Bless You, I Love You!!
flower cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:12 am

Hi!! Razz action smiley
cheers wave cheers

In this Very Focused state of mind working,need spanish for expressing this.  True, I just let it flow, as it comes.
It's Truly Very Important I think.
Writing directly.
"El problema central del posmodernismo gira en torno a la percepción de que toda filosofía es el resultado y el medio de la subjetividad pura que, desde el principio, se expresa sobre una base metafilosófica individual, irreductible a cualquier clase de pretensión universalizadora con carácter de verdad.  Toda tesis filosófica, para el posmodernismo, es, inevitablemente, una narración que se autojustifica sobre y desde sí misma, y desde ningún otro lugar.  El relativismo es de reconocimiento obligatorio y universal, de forma exacerbadamente paradójica respecto de las tesis de base del posmodernismo.

El origen del problema subyace en el hecho de que el cambio de paradigma en el pensamiento que pretende haber asumido y expresado el posmodernismo no es real.  Su razón, su procesamiento mental, su cognición en acción, permanece presa del cartesianismo de raíz platónica, radicalmente.
Si partimos del "yo existo", directamente desde la cinestesia y la cenestesia, así como de la reflexión intuitiva consciente que es capaz de llevar a la luz, aunque sólo sea parcialmente, el control mental inconsciente sobre las citadas aptitudes vitales de supervivencia; inmediatamente comprenderemos que hay algo más que la razón pura.
Entonces, el metarelato subjetivo no puede ser tal, ya no sólo por el sofisma que la paradoja no reconocida de su tesis fundamental plantea, sino por la posibilidad de apelar a la subjetividad individual, por medio de la vía que ofrece la universalidad biológica compartida como individuos de la misma especie y con las mismas potencialidades, entendidas en términos cualitativos.  Por medio de los mecanismos de reconocimiento del otro, de la alteridad empatizada, es posible asumir los planteamientos que expongo aquí sobre la propia consciencia psíquica y sobre los principios fundamentales del Sentido.  Y es este Sentido el sentido normativo, valga la redundancia, que nos permite juzgar con valor positivo de verdad lo que ahora estoy diciendo: el relativismo no se autojustifica, el no relativismo sí, sin entrar ahora en cuestiones metafísicas, de las que ya he comentado su funcionalidad cognitiva y espiritual, con independencia y, a su vez, gracias a su carácter suprahumano, en términos de aprehensión positiva lógica-racional.
Para reconocer al otro como individuo vivo de la misma especie no es preciso haber estudiado zoología o haberse pasado años elaborando listas taxonómicas de las especies; es algo que "se sabe", en el mismo sentido (aunque en la perspectiva actualizada y global que comparto ahora) que se expresa Blaise Pascal al decir "el corazón tiene razones que la razón no entiende".  El sabio tenía una intuición muy cierta, que hoy, con los avances en el conocimiento, es posible confirmar de un modo mucho más fiable y seguro.  Y admito que esta última expresión supone reconocer el poder y la fuerza de convicción de la demostración científica, algo que no niego, como tampoco hacía Pascal respecto de la geometría y las matemáticas; pues ello no es óbice para resaltar la importancia de que existe algo más que la pura positividad en nuestra existencia y, también, en tanto que ambas esferas no se pueden separar (aquí debería hablar de la pulsión cognitiva humana y de la evolución de nuestra cognición hacia la transcendencia como la capacidad "de salto" respecto de ámbitos cognitivos estacionarios previos y mínimamente fijados en la mente), en nuestra razón.
La legitimación del aspecto biológico natural como instancia de pura humanidad supone un nuevo salto respecto del paradigma filosófico-humanista-simbólico-cultural actual y, a su vez, la clave para una comprensión cualitativamente mucho mayor de lo que es, de lo que debería ser y de lo que puede ser el/la hombre/mujer.  Puesto que la base previa para el esclarecimiento de las ya viejas dudas relativistas reside en la empatía natural de base biológica, sobre la cual, y en términos éticos y morales clásicos, es posible acceder a nuevos estadios de la consciencia individual y colectiva global, en sede de la espiritualidad y de la bondad entendida como valor universal absoluto, con independencia de su correspondiente concreción individual en cada caso.  Esto último forma necesariamente parte de la experiencia vital y existencial del ser humano (de hecho, el tan cacareado contextualismo cultural y moral se supera por medio de la experiencia compartida, sobre bases estructurales y biológicas comunes; algo relativamente “fácil”, en la sociedad de las TIC o tecnologías de la información y la comunicación), pero en ningún caso constituye una fuente de aislamiento moral y/o racional entre las personas o entre las instituciones sociales constituidas merced a los muy diversos vínculos de afinidad posibles.  Entenderlo erróneamente de otro forma supone permanecer anclados a paradigmas de la razón y la cognición humanas que ya deberían haberse visto, oficialmente, superados".

God Bless, on the Loving.
Dedicated to You, Brooke Christa Camille Shields action smiley Embarassed Razz
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Taking, first, the chance for Wishing Best to All the People who may be reading this.
God Bless!

And, Brooke I Adore You so; Sexy You Actually to me is too much hot. I was TRYING my Best for Expressing my Support.
Adorable, Beautiful.
Big Good Hug, when See You again I'll not dare to do it, I Know and Admit, unless You Very Directly give me the chance.
Though, the Willing were, are, and will be More than Tremendous (something like asfixiating, we could say well).
Later another little post of Hug Tremendous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:12 pm

Hi,

I was not coming till a little more late but I have to come because of Pictures.
Thank You so Very Much, HOW ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY.
God Bless You; Thank You, Thank You! action smiley
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley party smiley hasi love smiley hasi party smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:18 am

Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley wave cheers wave study
cheers sunny flower sunny cheers

I'm Working so FOCUSED now.
I'm not coming now for a breathe, but for the inner pulling for keep talking about the same subject.
Sorry me, Sorry me Embarassed I Love You.
I've got such a new storm of peace in my heart, at this moment.
For the goodness of telling the truth, and for my conscience of it, at once.
I truly hope not start getting now too much Angry on myself.
I Know and Feel that, by Your Helping Inspiration, this is Not happening at all.
I can not let my writing arms fall down. I've Got Too many things to Do and Work on. And to Live. And too many Dreams Beating Alive in my Heart.
I... I Thank You, Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Hi!!

What a morning. going on so party smiley cheers upon the understanding and expression of conclusions. Making sense. Good job.
I'm wave
God Bless!
And now going. Some rest.
I'll come on Sunday, yes.
That Picture, New, it's so Gorgeous and Funny, I Adore it.
And I Love You, so True!!
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Exactly The same general title for this post I'd easily be saying, as a continued sigh from the wide, not necessary physically sexualized (though the last one for sure!!).
action smiley wave bounce
party smiley hasi party smiley

Adoring and Loving is Very Good ( geek , but True!!).
flower cheers sunny tongue smiley Razz love smiley tongue smiley Razz sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:38 am

Hi!!
cheers Razz cheers

Very Motivated in this morning, came to mind some Laughing Exclamation to me, in True Mood of Razz
Video montage for Nice fun.
The Truth is that I'm not feeling guilty anymore, it's a pretty almost long time not starting just now, for all I could or did not know to do in the past. I just did the best I did know and could.
I'm saying for Feeling Well!!
I've got a Rested (REST IS KEY!) and Inspired mind today. So some fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ9matNK6SI
Please, some Friend Help by Translating. It's Laughing the funny coincidences.
It's not the best song (But Actors are so Good!), but it's so coincidental that, connecting... Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPv1oGjCGh0
I'm Watching this One too. Wow "Duemendous"!! geek Laughing
Good Meaning, True! action smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
Great too!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3mP3mJDL2k
Beautiful!

Brooke!! action smiley geek tongue smiley Smile party smiley
party smiley hasi party smiley

ps: actually, the only thing I care about the red ones is to see and to get sure of some minimus quality for hairstyles!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:24 am

Hello Good Goodness, oh mine!! wave party smiley

But how is it possible, so Adorable and... argh.
What a Heavenly Enlightening in the morning.
Oh my.
I did Feel some biologic and Romantic deep pulse in the core of my heart, first; and after a while, by the Razz Loving, this did start running so happy, like in horses race.
Beautiful and so Much More that I can not ever reach to say.
And the Video from Z-boy...
This home dress... wave To me, this is my second favorite dress You're Wearing in Heaven...
And I Adore the Performing. As the Job, my Favorite Moment is after the first stopped punching, Your Face... That's TREMENDOUS. Perfect and so Delightful and Funny, more than appropiated for the fiction action going on.
Bringing together at once, in my hearted mind, the Video and the last Picture does mean some True Source for making "The wave bounce " of it. Well, and some Adoring cheekey smiley hasi sunny flower
Oh my Goodness.
So Happy is not enough. It's like the Heavenly Paradise, Fixed by the Heart!!
I simply ADORE You!!
Sorry for big letters but I am wave Razz Smile
All the kisses together in one now I'm sending to You, and the same the Hug!!
flower cheers Razz hasi love smiley hasi Razz cheers flower

ps: God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 pm

Hi!! action smiley Razz wave
cheers flower cheers

I'm afraid I did finally go to the outside, but it was OK. I checked the clothes and did make some private striptease for change of the wet ones geek
I was thinking about which one could be the most appropiate nickname on today, and if You don't mind very much I thought the fittest could be Heaven Adored.
Seeing tomorrow and Always, and Loving beyond time!!
You Made such a Beautiful Day to me, I'm quite speechless!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi action smiley Razz wave Embarassed cheers
Smile flower Smile

Came for a moment.
Big very big Tight Tender hug for You, Beautiful!!
I Love You!!
Quite athletic, nice and Lovely season I see, as All You're or may be involved with action smiley
About me I can say it's true what I said yesterday's night, and now with better fundament, the task ahead on philo. looks almost easy to be worked.
See You later, my Love, for All of my life.
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Adorable Brooke Adored!   

Back to top Go down

my Adorable Brooke Adored!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1