Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!! Empty
PostSubject: Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!!   Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:56 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How is my Adoration doing!!
I had a quite good rest.  And You?
It's a pretty morning Here, a little fresh, that's so sane.
I'll Very Calm Wise and Quietly Neutral for the cheers Exclamation when I Meet and Hug You in Person again.
The ordinary and daily living seems to be a magic road, fulfilled with Beauty and Dreams.
I Simply Adore You more than I can explain.
Now have to go to Task. But I'll come later (oh, those are real new news Laughing action smiley Smile )
Love for Eternity True!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!!   Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 1:21 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Wow, Truly Nice, the virtual walking. I was virtually hand on hand with You!!
And now Listening to Conan Music not for impressing anybody, but for some less Razz Neutral cheekey smiley Exclamation me.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

Everything did feel so Well.
I am not saying anything as a fact, I'm just saying that this is not normal at all to me, the Pure Beauty of this Loving.
And, for some changing of the stream, have to say that probably tomorrow finishing, but sending on wednesday.
I am Trying to fix the Best and Clearest Possible Syntactic and Lexic Issues from my texts. the "definitive" results, as I'm making this last edition, is not that bad at all, for good explaining and coherent expositiong of what's impossible to get just by the logic reason.
I'm leaving the too much emotivity behind. It's OK and Better. It's not I am too emotive, usually (probably the oposite, in the visible doing -I think somebody does really know by now about this Smile Laughing Razz Smile ); it's just that it's so Much, Everything Bringed Together to a Meaningful Place of Emotional and Rational Living.
Good Night, I am so party smiley cheers Exclamation for the Beauty of Today. God Bless You All!
And, Brooke, Thank You for Staying; I can only say from the bottom of my Heart. This Love is Enduring More than just a LIfe!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

Back to top Go down

Living and Dreaming because of the Love of You!!
Page 1 of 1