Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To The Dame of my Heart!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 10:42 am

Good, Heavenly!!
Smile flower Smile

Right here is a Lady Citizen whom I'm informing to on work issues she asks for, now she's writing, and I'm dictating to her, very clearly speaking geek Razz
Very Gentle. Administrative legal subjects. This is my Work, too.
flower love smiley flower

All Tenderness Possible on the bites through the pixes for You!!
I Love You, Loveliness Heart!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower

ps: right now to Work, Very Focused. Had Very Good Rest. Stopping on time yesterday was Blessing for being able to have better rest on night.

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 4:05 am

Sorry me, i cant stop Feeling Youre a Dream Come True!!
Inner Intimacy of Imagined Emotion in my Heart is as True as when me
17 (i had a 10 in that 14 chemist
exam, the only one in school that
time, no counting down for life - lol
Sweet just Following cute
FRIENDLY) but now is Self
Conscious much Deeply and Touching!!
For Real, so True. Together Natural is how i Feel!!
Ps: though my spoken englush would be a Real "shying" subject to me, but only at the start.
Love, Love
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Beautiful Adorable Video, Delightful The Light, Fulfillment of Joyful Day!!
I Love You!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 11:22 am

Beautiful Sorry me I think I Love You More than Heaven's Eternity!!
love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley love smiley
flower
action smiley

ps: me actually Calmy I Swear. Coming easy for these next months, not for too many insisting times, I SWEAR. Just for Hugs for You!!
You're Looking Precious and Brilliant in these last Pictures, I Adore Your Looks (WHAT A FACE!) and Your Doing.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi! love smiley flower

Video is Beautiful; sorry me, True i Swear!!! action smiley
Experimentally, objective terms True, Tremendous!
Big Hug Loving Eternally!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2016 10:03 am

Sorry, but as long as I could not finish the Dreamy phase, somehow I am prolonguing it for a little while.
I don't want to look too coldie brainy, it's just a matter of healthy and efficient work.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKWPRBX8cUo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=733wZJ_rNEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzR5b6HoIA
cheekey smiley flower cheers sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheers flower cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 am

Hi Good!
cheers flower cheers

How are things!
Me on the Focusing.
Going to have a very "tasky" morning. Concentrated. Going to be funny.
Resting later, obviously.
Just Very Good Loving Hug to You, wanted to say Lady Brooke Beautiful, See...!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Hi!

On the tablet again. Was repaired. Though no emos able now. These things... me ignoring.
using mainly for reading book for thesis on Ramon Llull, ebook.
I did go on time so Good today. Needed.
I still think of that friend Good and Family.
Hug Peaceful Eternal Love!
so Much Love!!
God Bless.
See and see later. Taking weekend easy mind.
warm Heart!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2016 11:31 am

Hi Very Good Hug!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Working well.
And i think this second part of essay is going to be easier to me than the first one. In fact, the first was a docummented (toughest part of the job to me Embarassed ) and argumented justifying of second part, from analytic perspective on milennial problems in philosophy. so, this second is, I think scratch , going to be much more natural and easy. As it comes.
And not only this, obviously, as long as I've got many pages I'm keeping fixed to re-read that I wrote as I was thinking about these questions of the second part.
Also have to say the perspective is going to be not only systematic but also synthetic, Wittgenstein model. Not needing much argumentative curves, from the moment I did the "difficult" task in part part.
Dont' say its easy, I'm not that wave Laughing , but it's not new, actually, after the previous work done for last years. The historic first chapter (longest) and the second one on objetivity and science, where I had to get sumerged into the Key Point of the Discussion and Touching All Importants Points around it; were "new" (not new, as long as conclusions I've commented were less or more done were coming from some good knowledge on first part; but I had to learn more and get a deeper perspective on it, for really good analysis of problems, all developed enough for second part).
And You so Lovely and All Beautiful!! action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Well, now little easier heart/mind-biorhythms, Good.
Real problems (doing another thing while, admit) for remembering the write of this word "ritmo". Difficult graphism this to spell, to me. Though, paradoxally, nobody could ever say im on a lack of rhythm, usually geek wave Smile
See and see later Real, Good Hugs Loving True so Much for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Hi!
Razz Smile flower Razz Smile

I was taking a look to members list (made a check-list -I wave adore this word, "check-list, check-list, check-list"; just phonetic rhythm!).
Nice!
I think I'm also improving the olfative skills of mine, cause I did go out for a while quite before on time today, and there're some rain clouds coming.
Also, did find a nice group of agriculture workers in this place where I Rest Mind and Heart -natural ground, trees... The lady in charge explained me what they were doing, even using micro-organisms for plants. She said maybe I'm getting invited to some tomatoes when they're grown Shocked Suspect Laughing
I think it was Cool All put together.
Well, now back to task.
A Hug of Love!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 9:09 pm

Heaven Angel Beautiful, Honey my SweetHeart of Mine!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

This is silly terms for Hugging and as Hugging, wave Razz cheekey smiley substitutions!!
I've got in mind very clear All of two first points from this actual chapter.
After Russell talking about Quine and this difference, or better said "undifference" between analicity and sintheticity, and for finishing on a little more critics on epistemologic holism.
After another epigraph for explaining how we can solve this. Starting by Frege (not talking now about "fregues" because I'd get truly wave for real Laughing Razz geek ) and on the following critics on his "reference", connecting to little thing said on "defined description" from Russell in previous point (first is more on general objectivity, now we're going to see why!). From this, fixing some first key part on keys of relationship logic-reality and the fixing of some next step needed: symbolism.
After it, another point entering directly the logics. And after something more on symbolism connected to science and objectivity.
It may look a little disordered but two first points so visible in mind.
Well, that was it. Valves of knowledge.
And Hugs of Eternal Endless Loving!!
See and see later, I guess at Dreaming night by now!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To The Dame of my Heart!   To The Dame of my Heart! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To The Dame of my Heart!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2