Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A night Hug!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

A night Hug! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 2:49 pm

and, curiously I'm Very Calm.
About what I said, naming all those involved (I'm including all: public institutions, celebrities.... and, of course those from my land, Majorca too), I'm so Calm.
And I'm so Calm for not coming NEVER more. IT'S TOTALLY JUSTIFIED to my Heart and to my Moral System.
I'll be a freak and out-of-all thinker for life.
Don't you really see what you've been doing and what you're losing for this?
I'm affraid for this too.
The Truth is that the best would have been we did never have evolutioned from the monkeys, they and all animals (like Roberto Carlos Song says) are much better than us, in a abstract enough way of thinking.
I'm not poisoned for these things, actually.
For this, I'm not totally silly, I've let myself expressing myself this ways. Before I could not do it healthy ways.
I'm forgetting you all, and forgiving too.
I've got so much Work to Do.
God Bless. Maybe someday, even in this world, Love will be something more than just a word for the most of the people.
And I'm not working for anything negative about the world. It's just a normal thinking for the Sense. At this moment of the planet, any help is good for better and loger life of it and of all.
you don't have to kill, I swear geek Laughing , I'm only working for Good; and as long as i'm a much more brainy and honest person than you all who are in the "organization", you can feel safe and hopeful for the good results of my task.
True, Honest. For the better.
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2016 1:03 am

Hi on the going!
cheers flower cheers

Brain tired. Good work. Four notes. One with a extension of more than 5 pages. Good notebook, it was a gift for Christmas.
Hoping good notes in answering return. I'm quite happy on it. But, oh my, so much and deeply transcending material to reflect about. It's tough, but I'm Illusioned, Very, waiting for the results. Believing in them are Good.
Sharing on time going, before bed.
Good Hug, How Adorably Bright these Videos today cheekey smiley action smiley
Truth: the deep study, one way or another, do always separate you from reality; the actual joy is that I'm not afraid anymore from not knowing how to come back well from this deep spaces of mind (second meaning in fun, but the literal is so True in my point of view); but Hugs are Very Successful Ways for the Nice and warm return.
Good night, Lovely!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 12:50 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

On the going!
Nice Pictures and Videos!
Today worked well.  But I have to edit very much, the form much more than the substance, which is basically what I wanted to say about the "origens and present of philosophy".  I can not write a doctor thesis on each part from each chapter, and as long as I have many things to say, I've got many parts, and I don't want to write the longest book of the university, but a "readable" book.
Improving, normal terms Good.
God Bless, Have Very Good Day!
Good Hug Loving Good!! action smiley Razz tongue smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:59 am

Forgot to say I edited last text. I'm Truly cheers party smiley cause the edition does not require much task. Pretty number of points to touch, but all unessential. Very Happy, as I read and finished the reading. Objective about results, this could not change very much from the last version of essay. I'm sure I'll be respected (and convinced, in case I may be shown arguments better than mine, of course).
God Bless.
Big Hug Brooke!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps; I promise after the stretching and unshoed I'm 1'78! wave affraid Laughing Good guy.
psII: my Heavenly Beautiful Goodness!! action smiley cheekey smiley wave
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 am

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things!
I've broken a glass in the microwaves (obviously by the power of my mind! geek ), with no more using time for warming water for "manzanilla" than usual.
Many things happening. Skynet seems to be coming (please, it's a joke).
Can you explain me how I'm making a two pages summary for the book about "myth, pre-socratics and socratics" wave
Prepared but affraid but Laughing study Basketball
(Sir, my Truly Appreciate Mr. Lopez, I am not getting Friends with him and I do Insist in Everything!, no matter the combinations; and what a real shame, he and the Ones with hi;, but I, and Life, do have to go on; and someday I will Bring my Points On for All this; Legally and Normally, Healthy terms, you'll See).
I hope the Mad towards me for deffending my rights as human being do not blind you ( geek wave Wink )for not seeing what I'm bringing by the philosophy.
Really, I Know the World and the People Will Really Appreciate and Use for Good All I'm Working on.

Me Rodriguez x Rodriguez only till the 8th geek . Here I Feel so Good, anyway.
One question shared:
who knows more philosophy, somebody who has read All from a Greath Author, or another one who Read couple of pages on the 50 "Most Important of All", for saying something??? Question
This opened doubt, and the fact the space is really dictatorial source for anything (world, its objects and mind are Limited!), including my "heavenly" book lol! ; Do Motivate and Calm me for this Summary, that I'm Doing Well, for sure.
Good Hug Loving, Eternal, Beautiful, Heart!!

ps: I am "Socialized" again (my fight for my civil rights can not erase this Fact, even to the most aesceptics on me, or even almost to haters) cause I am Not Angry with the world and people anymore. This is the Key.
Why?
Because I think I Learn them Both, and, Only Thanks to this, I Think I Understand myself.
And this Understanding is Felt, and it's a Feeling; and it's Everything, as the Love (Plato was the first who Talked about the Love as Key for the Knowledge, as Essence of the Beauty, though he was, in fact, too Unconfident on human nature, and, among other things, a Genius like him did talk about a World of Ideas that obviously he did not believe in; not denying some transcendence, or God, obviously -in some place he talks about the fact politician do have to do what it's needed, even hiding or lying to people...).
And for some tongue smiley have to say that I think I've Been "defined" as really handsome "guapo" today.
Well, at the very least I was "obligated", Truly said on fan, to promise I'm coming back the next time on 14th march.
To be so Tremendous is a hard job sometimes, but somebody has to be! cheers
It's OK, I Feel OK, I just Want to be Kind.
Coming later in little while for Hug little Friendly Embarassed kissing!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:26 am

Hi!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

How are things! Here quite calmy tongue smiley
How Nice this dogs of Yours action smiley Razz
I rested today the mind. Stretched well (lifting my actual weight really easy Shocked , "dominadas" taking the horizontal stick bounce , though I don't make much efforts, for contractures easy cause the problem is I spend much time sitting and using arms on this position before computer and so; Really Important) for good time.
Though rested mind, I have prepared the fundaments for Descartes. The next chapter. But Today mind low. It was NECESSARY.
Very Loving Hugs and kisses Good!!
Good night, See on Dreams there

ps: only for a moment. I have to write, after this essay and doctorating: treatise on etics and treatise on political philosophy. Not for any revolutions, just some sense, and some ideas, like, by instance, some I read today on Whosay: president not belonging to any party (not saying I'm saying this, I do have to study very much on it, and reflected much, but it does not sound so badly).
And there're many problems in the world. But those People Human Refugees. What's happening!
A Politician Lady said today this is a Problem as Important, Dramatic and Trascendent to our Civilization that We Have to Pass this TEST Well; because if not, the Actual CRISIS of VALUES could get into a NEVERENDING ROAD NEVER STOPPING THE GOING UNDER AND UNDER.
I don't say one specific measure cause I'm not a Politician and don't have data enough about Good and Better of each possible Solution, but The Rich World, ALL, even though Big Economic Crisis, Should Get On it Right Now and Focused Intensely.
The lack of confidence is key for economic crises. My intuititon, after so many years studying and watching events, tells me this Confidence may Get Destroyed or Very SERIOUSLY Damaged if we're not finding a Fair Solution for Refugees (Every day Dying People, Children! wave ). I mean, it will get almost or directly irreparable for All and at All Levels of the Living, material and Moral.
Had to say it up, Peacefully! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 1:59 am

Hi,
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

What a Very Lovely Picture! cheekey smiley bounce
My Goodness.
Very Inspirational for Dreams.
You're at the top, Very cheekey smiley
In Germany, ah. Not so far then today.
Very Delicious.
If I get to sell 200 books in all of my life, I think I'm celebrating it! geek Laughing Smile
Book's Good!
Big Hug Tight Tender Loving so Good oh my
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 11:07 am

Hi, Good Beauty! action smiley cheekey smiley
cheers flower cheers

What a Beautiful Looking Dress, on these Beautiful Videos!
I know it's not for it, but not having better defined Pictures feels actually like a punishment! geek wave Razz
Eyes are Real "gourmet" more than "visionary" at this. Oh my, the Exquisity is too High! bounce cheers Exclamation
As I said yesterday, and repeating cause it's again true, it's a real fortune that I came well rested! geek
As the vision of Dress is so fixedly printed in mind, I'm not Hugging as Usual, Needing some kind of expression for the moment...
Embrace of Soul and Music!!
(sounds well, though meaning it's not perfect cause both are Involved)
(I'm having, True scratch Razz , a really socially moved morning: people coming to my room, finding others in the outside...; with both things, increased -for a coincidental while- daily social and this, I'm really on the wave Laughing Razz
Today in the evening me Conference going. "Els centaures, una naturalesa irreconciliable", talking about the confrontation between civilization and the wild or primitive or asocial instincts that are unpassed by the filter of civilization. Very Interesting.
Now after the kind but naturally coming digression, like James Dean with Elizabeth Taylor, but much more civilized terms compared to the legend of the start of both filming together, I can Hug so Much!!
Beautiful, Heaven, Goodness, Angel Hugable till the Infinite, I Love You!!

ps: it was necessary a little pushing by the contact to the daily doing with natural-physic normal social contact, unfiltered by the Nice and Beautiful bits; but I think this last sentence was a good very little but meaningful summary of the going!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

psII: And God Bless Everybody!

psIII_ and now to Tasking hard, but really Moderate state of nerves on the counting of pages made on time, next to the daily official work. action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:08 am

Hi Good night, Nice!
Radio Lovely Bright!
I think-feel i aint got a wooden heart, but really a couple of wooden ears! I mean, can not totally understand all words, True (me not used talking english), but its Very Nice.
Informing (this understood) im going to rest, and im really OK!!
Good night Loving Eternal, God Bless Families!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 12:10 am

Hi,
On the going night, and even though my neandertalensis gens, i think i connected well all concepts conmented today and them to the previously shared. After these hours, since the morn this, but obviously much implicit before, i did anyway in less 30 minutes focused on written paper, i used a pen...
Now its when gotta say again "aixo es terrible; i que era de guapo" (though "secretly" im back to future at it too)
Smile geek cheers Laughing Razz
And really Nice in the net today!
Big Good Hug Brooke Loving Good night!!
action smiley cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:36 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what is happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night Hug!   A night Hug! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night Hug!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2