Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Poem Dedicated

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13606

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:10 pm

anyway, very soon I'll know till which real point the evil is reaching out.
And my feelings will work coherently to this, as the healthy human person I am.
And I'll have to go forever, and I'll be happy for doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Fri May 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Hi!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Those Selfconscient Routes into the Free Wild are so Tremendous and Beautiful!!
I'll be Thinking on Birthday, Wishing the Very Best!!
Very Good Big Hug!
See later in a while!! action smiley
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: this is what I call a Good Ride!!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
party smiley sunny party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi,
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Have you seen that?
This is True, I don't lie; for this recent and brutal "augmentation" from my IQ to yours I've just needed less than a second. Minute, sorry (True! scratch Shocked ), this time I did exaggerate myself geek Laughing
But I Adore to "public" terms say that I've "augmentated" you lol! Laughing Smile
This is like Ninjas training. Silent but so eficient, by the brutal exercising.
Mind and Heart as a compact predator pack! Laughing Smile
You taught me action smiley
Though tough it's in my nature, the fast heart and mind, like when I saved that kid on the basket court. My Best physical Achievement.
Well, going further than "figths", the fact I'm more intelligent than You is nothing bad Laughing geek Smile
At the very least to me Laughing
Stopping these mouthed fingers.
It was all just a joke.
I'm very Focused in Working. Captured the Essence for next 5 chapters (nothing about the Great Songs! Razz geek Smile ), I'm on a Duty to Be Done.
Big Hug, Friends True Forever!!
God Bless, Peace and Love All Over the Earth.
flower love smiley flower
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:06 am

Now I've Broken some voluntary emotional wall, now gotta Work Very Much.
Oh my, in the middle of the Beautiful Mediterranean Sea, on springitme, on a Beautiful Day like this, fulfilled with birds songs in the country and warm dreams in the night...
Well, there I go.
Duty is Duty.
Loving!! love smiley action smiley Smile flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Hi, The Loving is Forever!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Quite Calmy but True, it's Beautiful!!
I waited for a while before posting for eating something for energy to mind. Coming from the outside with a lot of hotness, and I today I did not brought my hat Mad What a Face , but well, I did go out sooner than usual for caution.
Well, first the important.
Related to another one among those conversations by phone (when I Wanted to Impress You Childisher than Darth Vader at 5).
In a fight between the Hulk and Gozilla, the first wins always. he gets inside of this mouth by a jump, and then he makes an inner butchery Laughing geek
I was focused in these things when kid, quite normal.
Now the "fun" ( geek study ).
Kierkegaard says Big things but some other not so perfectly made as conclusions.
His ethics are purely kantian type: there's an universal moral, the "cathegoric imperative", non conditioned from anything from the outside, which comes from the practic reason which directs our willing; and as long as we're free, we can decide if we're moral or not.
Then, he says this is not capturing the human essence (well, using other words), because keeps human in a lack of individualization that's too poor for a free soul (this is his key -there's a Critic in the Book about Alex, from "The clockwork orange", and the treatment he receives: he says, coherently to the first Autor Studied, this is worse than the same free evilness, because this is the essence of human; well, here we have a very Actual Discussion I'm not entering at this moment between Individual and Social; by now, I'd only say that the goals do Never justify the methodes) who has to make up him/herself by a continued and vital process of free choices for the living.
We need a faith jump after it, from our freedom, for getting the Pure Transcendentality, for Going Free and Individual (away from any Social Expression of Religiosity -he had big conflicts with Protestantist Church from his time in Denmark) Directly before God.
I am not discussing the last step, but I'm discussing the nature he's saying the second one (after the aesthetic) has.
From the moment we understand Morals is a Reflective and Free Source of the Human Thinking first, which is going with no cut of continuity to the Social Behaviour as a whole One Complexity and Functionally Retroalimentative Subjects, we see there must be more.
As I said, all reflective thinking is transcending itself because of the conceptuality we're using (different to sensations for fixing the vital fundaments of reality) for developing it.
Morals is not a exception.
And the Spirituality is Coming Along by the Way of the Empathy ("mirror neurones") and -Corresponding to it on a Evolutionary terms More Developed Continuity- and the Sense of the Spirituality (or Spirituality of the Sense), Moral Kind. This is Religious itself, if we understand it on a Flexible meaning; or, at the very least, is Pure Transcendentality and "Something More than What our yes can See", for expressing my ideas by some wave study English.
In fact, the Religious itself, Emotion and Experience, can not be separated from the Ethic. Kierkegaards sees it, but his Religiosity is too much wave to me, some kind of desconceptualized experience, from the deep anxiety and "angustia" to the ecstasy, naked of Conceptual Sense, which is only remaining in the first stadium of entering this experience.
I think this is too much poor and simple.
it's another Schopenhauer going by a different way: the immanency of the "wild" and innate willing from this last one before the transcending of Kierkegaard, both almost like exclusively sensitive experiences.
I think both are too much blinding, and separating ourselves from our Innately Social Nature, that has to Work by the Empathy Made Ethics.
This last thing is fundamental, till the point I think we have to substitute, "cogito ergo sum" by "I feel I feel myself, I feel the physical world, I feel the others; then I do Exist".
If we're modulating this too much selfish "ecstasism" by making a more balanced game of forces, Ethics and Religion, I think it's Much Better.
And, for Directing ourselves into the Social, We Need the Conceptualized Reason, because There is Where things are Really Difficult to be Well Done, and Where Responsability Gets Another Level, of the One!
We can not take others away for getting alone before God. The One is Involving All, not only ourselves alone.
For Ethics and for Ethics of Religion and for Religion, I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm

Hi!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Coming for some Very Well Intentioned, and to my opinion Meaningful, composing of Musicvideos.
Honest Free Dedicating from Heartfelt Heart,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zee1OALy12I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwtpWXmRLtA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzsuE5ugxf4
(Champions Us; well, I mean, also childish me! Smile )
action smiley tongue smiley

As soon as possible, I mean, as soon as Feeling Better, I'd Be So Thankful to Internet motivators to stay a little easier ways of motivating creativity, because I am on a VERY IMPORTANT Task to this Century, Please Razz action smiley
Though, as long as it's Necessary, and there're no other ways for Developing Fine, I'll be following.
It's DIFFICULT to do all things at the same time. My Essaying Task, FUNDAMENTAL to SOCIETY I KNOW, will be disminished if too much attention for my helping creativity is for too much intense and long time requred.
God Bless!
TO LOVE HONEST AND HEALTHY, when THE LOVE IS TRUE, in Fact, it is the Easiest thing in the World!!
Without TRUTH, HONESTY AND EQUALITY...
I'm Bringing my Talent to the top, for All! And the Truth too I Have Brought out. See the role model, Please.
Candid, far away from John Candy memories. Public, as much as, for Responsabilities of Each one, it is so Necessary for the Honesty. I'm Sincere, not faking this, my Honesty.
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Uff, uff Smile geek wave cheekey smiley love smiley oh my!!
Wishing Tremendous Great Weekend, I Love You so!!
It's not tic-tac, it's tic-hug geek wave cheekey smiley
See You Everywhere, Adored action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: the Necessary rest and the Needed study I'll follow so INSPIREDLY IN LOVE, for this weekend.
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Hi,
Smile sunny cheers flower cheers sunny Smile

This is a made common sentence, I know so well You know; and for this I let myself saying it:
You don't know How I Love You and I Admire You, You don't know action smiley
There's a storm of roses in my Heart for You; making me a better Person.
flower hasi love smiley hasi flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:42 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Thinking feeling now. Different subjects, quite related one to each other.
First, expressing my solidarity and painful emotion for tragic incident in Charleston.
How is it possible?
Yesterday I was going to talk about the TV Program and a talk about boys and girls with "high capacities" and their treatment at school.
This number: 50% of these people ("high capacities") are getting out from the circle of the education, failing on it. Worrying thing.
One of experts (there was one from my University, UIB, of doctorate, Professor of Evolutive Psycology, Prof. Rosabel Rodriguez), a Lifetime Dedicated to intellectual "superdotados" (she is, she was) how many of them do have Very Serious Problems for social integration (schoolmates are different...), for human developing of their emotional systems... Many suffering bullying at school or in adult living, getting traumatized for this unnatural closing of their fulfilled personality... True Pain, as summary of this.
Spain is so LOW, related to the Needed Caring for these boys and girls.
Differently, the United States is Great at this, for the chances for covering the Real Needs and for Fulfilling the Anxiety for Understanding, Creating, etc, from these young People.
How is it possible in a country like this, those things are still happening so usual?
I Do Agree with Your President, gun CONTROL is a Real Chance. Get out form the circle of the usual and the accepted stream of happening things.
The way things are does not mean this is the may the should be!
And, very related to this, also:
I Read from Debra Messing in whosay a Sentence from Heartfelt Genius Martin Luther King; about the fact victims, and us all, are telling in fact the reality is that we should ask for the philosophy which is the fundament for some kind of things have been and are still happening. Bravo!
I'm Studying, "coincidences" -little moment of "funny"- for this.
And, related to this, the last thing for the post (no, another one more): it was Great to Know about Daniel Jover and his new Book, "Memoria de la esperanza". Recommending. Here he's talking about things like these last I've been commenting about: the symbolic system justifying some realities is not a Necessary Natural or Divine Imposition, it's just what it is. something many times too pervert (the millions of homeless People is more than Embarassed Exclamation to Us All; or the Kids in those situations of Hunger, Illness, Bad Treatment... All around the World) for quietly and passively facing them.
We All Can Change!
And the last thing. How Good, this new "Encíclica" from the Pope. This man is Tremendous.
God Bless!
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:22 pm

Smile Eyes of Yours are Very Beautiful too!! Smile
In the party smiley tongue smiley have also to say that I've been reducing the quantity of chocolate in my diet. And also reducing lorazepam pill, less than 1mg a day, actually. This last point does affect the weight (and some other things too; but don't worry geek Laughing Smile - this has been a real "alivio" to me for this),
Now I stopped for a while, Bea came to say she's going today for a vacation.
I say because I remember that moment from "Verano azul" ("Blue Summer", meaning Joy), when Javi says that "que ni el viento la toque..."; well just some dramatic cheekey smiley recreation chances. Very Calmy.
Biel told me his boss told him to tell me wave Smile that if it's possible I don't catch the well water ("pozo"), the constructed part of it arising over the surface of the floor, because there's obvious scratch risk I may "deconstruct" it by the force, and weight I guess Suspect Mad Laughing , I'm using for my stretching exercises.
I'll do, good boy. Normal Smile
Easy ways, easy ways.
Big Hug!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:33 am

Hi, on a Very Calmy Crying or Very sad party smiley of Pure Joy action smiley geek Smile
As I could not find words at first time, I've found out this, hope You may Like. I was looking for something new combination of Music.
I'm Shocked Razz cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8E6zg8YkUY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11mejVpT6Yg
(the following on the run, as it comes the Videos, it's There)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WxTaU8JARA
Smile sunny love smiley sunny Smile

ps: it's just that any thing louder than this was today sounding too strident to this harmony in Feelings. And my imagination maybe it's not at its highest point, but the "Touchy" Cuteness is; built up by You!!
tongue smiley hasi flower hasi tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Here we're going. I'm actually a little lazy/resting about my Philosophy reading. I Needed.
Anyway, even though before finishing this actual Book, and while doing it, I've got some new points to think well deep about. Connecting these Ideas to what I've been saying, someway. And I think it will be a nice collaboration for my essay. Obviously, I'll share the main lines of my arguments. I don't exactly know where I'm reaching yet, but something new will be coming for sure.
This type of "thinking strong" I've recovered for my mind, after Rest, but I am doing much calmer ways, actually, than I did for the last years.
Good Loving Hugs!! action smiley
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:44 pm

Now it's better written, well... scratch study
"Explaining myself on last words of mine about conscienciousness.
I was not pulling down Damasio Arguments, not at all. I was just trying to capture some additional key point.
Obviously, objects are always there, in the images of the consciences. If no objects, no images. The object can be a memory, short, middle long terms or a present thing or experience, obviously.
For this (now making some coherent narration for explanation, I try), I think thinking is not different to knowing, biologic and philosophic terms.
Thinking is knowing: knowing we know something else after the thinking, or we don't know anything else by now or always. And when we know we think, as I'll prove by the coming arguments.
In a traditional perspective, thinking understood as reflection is related to printed memories that we're using for getting some additional conclusions making up our knowledge on anything. For this, also agreeing with Damasio first idea I've presented, the only difference between that and the perceptive knowledge is the time things are happening in our relationship with the environment: last experiences or present experiences.
For more: the depth of our thoughts is not depending on whether we are "thinking" or "knowing", the abstractivity level of our conclusions maybe much higher in or by the perceptive knowing, by the "happy" idea, per example, than the one there's in a normal "thought".
Going a little further.
Plato said "the thinking is the dialogue of the soul with itself" (we could actually change the soul by the mind, specially in this context).
This is totally coherent to DAmasio Ideas on "Core consciousness" (I'm lazy at this moment for explaining it, because I'm focused in other questions, but we could describe the "core" one as the ability for fixing objects in mind from perception and, also and not less important, for "knowing" we've fixed them; always in space and time, and, correspondingly, includes the ability for reacting properly to those prints in mind from the environment, in a global context -a global context of Sense, I'd add connecting this to my global theory; while, the "extended" consciousness is defined by the ability for the historic identity of the self, as a continued existence, and includes the skills for anticipating events and for planning the future, upon reflections made by the using of short, middle, long terms memory).
Because the act of knowing the object and knowing it does mean a simultaneous action (virtual terms, because of the threshold of our perception of changes in mind) that happens as a dialogue between two parts of the brain (Damasio proves that the epileptic automatism, p.e., is a situation of mind where you are able to capture some perceptions from the outside, but only limited ways, making sense -my words- only for microcontexts of perceptivity, but not global ones which mean the true core consciousness would be working), we could say: the part capturing the object and the part capturing the knowing of this knowledge.
This does mean, anyway, a process. A flowing of images, as I said the other day. Because, as DAmasio proves in his first Master book, the system of nerves and hormones is influencing the specific appearing of ideas, by the emotions they generate, and reciprocal ways too: new ideas are influencing the emotion; and, the same way, there's no doubt when you know you know an object, the image of it (all we have, in fact) does change, simultaneous terms I think (for the threshold of our perception, naturally made up by evolution), to the first printed perception of it, "before" knowing we “know” it.
This is fundamental. And for this I shared those examples of transcendental meditation and mindfulness. Not for saying there're no objects, but for remarking the importance of the flowing of the mind, as a dynamic character of its fundamental functional structure.
Though, despite it's an idealized and simplistic vision, the situation defining conscience by the "object known and the knowing of it" is symbolically very good for explaining what happens.
Because there're two metaphysic levels.
First, the impossibility of making objective any idea made of images in mind. First for the limits of the communication (including the most complex language), and second, because there's a continued flowing, as I said (we can not perfectly fix any objectivity, unless we’re using the pure logic or mathematics, or the simple denoting of objects; this I explained other past day).
Related to the second point, Damasio, following Kant, as he explicitly says, explains how core consciousness is always happening in a space and a time, and, as we know, they're always changing, one way or another (time flows); I can add that the flowing of mind is an evolutionary and necessary skill for the homeostatic regulation -very brightly defined by Damasio as the origin or the door to the evolutionary coming of the "proto-self" or proto-consciousness: this is always about the knowing of the changes happening in the inside as a consequence of the external changes; at the very least at the most primitive level, obviously not including the isolated reflection on anything, where you're alone with your memories and recorded experiences (extended consciousness, with language…), though, to the biologic structure of our human functional mind, there's no difference; in this last point I think it's all much more simultaneous than what Damasio seems to be explaining by now.
And the homeostatic regulation only related to chemical balances (first organisms, uni and pluricellulars, no nervous system no brain) is the origin for the evolutionary coming of the adaptative behaviours for survive.
And the second point or level is the purely metaphysic one, and containing: the infinite, the pure emptiness, the concept of change, as I explained, and the consciousness.
Yes, the consciousness. for the logic limit that makes impossible the logic-positivistic definition or functional fixing of it.
Coherently to this limit, the conscience has to be defined and has to be achieved as a relationship to something, an object. Because if not, if we could get to it totally away from any other perception, we would be achieving something impossible. Then, biology is just making things the way they have to -and can- be. There's not only one reason for the constitution of our consciousness; by the explanatory narration for making new cognitive Sense on it, we can explain it from many perspectives, and each one does bring a reason that's complemented by - and complementing too- the other ones. For this, a holistic perspective is fundamental, because the philosophic Sense, as Images upon the whole Existence making it, has Always to be made and it's always able to be made by and from an almost infinite combination of reasons or ideas.
Conclusion: object and consciousness are great for symbolically representing, as a less or more clear and fixed image, the functional developing of this process; but for the complete sense of it, we have to also understand there's more than a relationship between two elements, the organism and the object; there's also an structural and biologically made mark of which more defining –and it can only work this way- nature (as long as there's a normal state of consciousness) is the continued flowing in action. If we could completely define consciousness by a simple image, we’d get it caught as something able to be objectively and positively defined; but, remembering the reasons of it: its metaphysic nature, this is just a representing model, like a frame in a movie. An only frame is never making a movie. Anyway, Damasio knows this point, in his first Book it gets well explained, the flowing of images. He wanted to remark the aspect of the self-knowing in this second One. And I just wanted to bring all reasons together for the better in this post and in my essay. The continuation of images is more constitutional character of consciousness, even the core one, than it seems. Defines its nature as much as the duality “organism-object”.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:32 am

Hi only for a moment, going to very chic appointment with Sartre and Wittgenstein (reflections on his texr) before lol
Big Sweet hug, Love!!
Lovely dreams and Rest Wishing by a kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:09 am

Hi only little time.
Sartre ver interesting treatment of concept of the other, the self for the other and the glances on and from the other; focused on concludion this is reducing the space if "the possibility" as exercise of my own freedom (no middle positiond on this: free by develope the self and its continued remaking by the choices on time -coming from ontologic prejudice from Husserl: no conscience with no object, so we have to interact continuedly with it and free terms, no matter the problem of renuent object to be captured as completr essence, because Sartre departures from whats in conciousness- or not free for the littlest possible lack of thus activity).
Problem related to other as concept: usual, using cartesian reason and only third cause from Aristotile, for finding something more. And this is impossible.
Agree with his method, however: ontologic definitions previos to fixing moral concepts, but disagree about the way. We Need Integrsted Reason for facing this Problems.
And Listened to Nikka Costa Song, Una chica mas. One time, wet eyes. Cause remembered when Listened sometime i was Thinking so Romantic Pure of You!!
Wanted to Share it again.
I Love You!! And actually sisific jokes on me dont worry me at all.
My Dream of Love, my True Heart You Always!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi!!
Moment.
Not so easy doing but more joyful.
Reflecting on language: Vienna cercle problems, Wittgenstein, coming back to Russell (origen), critic and integrating all with continental perspective on cercle of language.
Today better focuding in Grest Wittgenstein for this and on connecting all.
Also, Important, fixing goals of essay, written, as key for not losing the way on the necessarily analitic process (needed to me as historic son of my times for non too solitary sense).
Hug Love Adored!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:05 am

Conputer problem erased all post.
Sayed i did all my work today: read critic better and prepare essay (intriduction, goals, seven or more, explaining fundament of my develope: intuitive and learning and this is also fundament of my position...).
Important to me. Hobby and Living at once. L
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:54 am

Also, guess will be understood my progressive distance.
Each day coming and sharing less. True to myself as long as i honestly know i gave quite enough from my heart and my brain. All essence of my thinking has been said.
Not total losing of touch anyway. Normalizing, like mail post from XIX as frequency and as for easy his.
And today much work. Tomorrow already read All ive written. All in mind for each chapter and actualized as sense. Good job.
Many Greetings, God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 am

Hi, Nice Videos!
Say: dont worry, i dont keep hidden rage against anybody. True!
As i said, now i see cards up and its OK. World is what it is and i AcceptAll happened, and future derivations, as Normal.
Though, obviously im making up my real life according to how im treated and honesty i find or not in people. This Very Normal too! And Healthy.
Going to be too brutally focused in Philo solving (i closed a cycle of 3 years yesterday night, so Happy!, Sharing in essay; though all humble possible need to say its very important) and Impossible so many Efforts here as before, but Truly
Working Useful for Good of All.
Wishing All Goodness.
God Bless!
Happy Holidays!
Ps: Lady, now even more Beautiful than in Grease times!! Loving Forever, a Love hug!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:26 pm

Waiting for the Babies and their Family.
Its true, New year's.
To this start, for all achieved in mental dimension of consciousness and subconsciousness of all hopefully for good; i think feeling is the right moment for last good-bye to this forum and this type of connection.
Its Good thing to do.
Remember Always that a Better world and a Better us are Always Possible. Because Values are Real to our Natural and Spiritual Existence, and because we're something more than a montage of bones and meal.
Proud bye, Wishing very Best, see on a future Better for Sure.
And hope you read my coming
books!
God Bless, make Love Always the Only chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi!!
Oh my cheekey smiley wave Razz these Videos from Movies... (Sorry this lapsus mentis on humanity of mine please geek tongue smiley ).
Oh my!!
Worked so much and so much Focused. I've got it. Impossible to post. 17 pages on hand not too big letters.
Talked to Professor. He told me it's quite unusual the "jump" I am on (I told him by phone, quite "thundered" vocal speed because I'm at work and he's busy too, my actual state, very highly summaried anyway), noticing the little time I've been Focused on the subject. He's very Confident about Good results.
Motivational.
About thesis on Ramon Llull (what a One!), he talked to another Professor, specialist too, and we're going to have a meeting for talk about this. He agrees with me, about the fact there's time enough (I'll be reading at nights, like "relaxing" time, first Book on Llull from Anthony Bonner and after the main one text -on ancient castillian, long but not much difficult-, because very soon starting to only write, though from my notes, obviously; professors help for fixing questions and problems to develope and study will be key for all the thing).
And Very Big Good Hug oh my Goodness, You Win the Human!!

ps: but by now only for some moments, because I'm on a very tremendous focusing task. Few moments. But... ah! Those moments ( action smiley wave Razz ).
psII: God Bless!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:17 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

The World is Not perfect (Please Nations Help Soon this People in Siria, 42.000 people isolated, children in hunger for months, Terrible, PLEASE!), but sometimes some specific News are specially sad, for personal reasons.
David Bowie. Rest in Peace. How Great Artist and Personality. He changed the world. Best Thoughts. God Bless!

This morning on the working focused, but it seems infoprograms are not very helpers to me, stopping. I'll solve, and while I'll use well the time. it's OK, calmy good. I'll do what I can.
Very Focused Good.
Good Hug, Love Fine!!
These New Movie Looks so Nice and Good, and You Better as days go by cheekey smiley action smiley
I've got a new name for me, it's almost "scary" geek ... "The Hugger" Chachan ChanChan (this two last words were the music effects tongue smiley Laughing Razz ).
Good Loving!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:53 am

Hi Good Loving!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

On the going Fine.
Hug.
Peacefully, ungamed (for the last Beautiful Video Song, I say). In this doing, it's not exactly gaming in terms of depending on crazy luck or athletics or offending or evading...
Just the language game Wittgenstein Defines, brought out to this level or mark of symbolism, Created and almost Fixed, by its own rules less or more fixed (the idiomes are not analitic neither, we all know, so...) using the possibilities the chances did leave opened, and as they still remain.
God Bless!
Very good hearted me, and Very Focused.
Though yesterday's night I was a little easier on my brain ("easy on my brain" scratch , is that a song letters? geek ). Good.
I think your Pictures with Very Nice and Proffesional Working Friends Artists and my Posts, those Video Music from Great Artists too, as You Are (and me too Embarassed bounce Cool ); were really Fine going and coming.
Love Loving Lovely Forever!

ps: and now to Task. Any little time I may have, instead of taking a break, I use for my essay I Admit. Though not leaving at any moment this place's, my Payed Working Place, my Responsabilty by Legal Contract.
But I've also got Big Responsability before others and myself for making well the essay.
I know it's not very polite or humble, but I think it's going to be tremendous, really. But efforts are going to be brutal. So, I do have to moderate my intensity at all fields of life, intellectual or not. Balancing all, balls in the air.
Good Hug Loving!
cheers hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi again!!
cheers flower cheers

Now resting Well for a while, and after some reading and, more than anything thing, reflecting on this first part of the essay.
E. Brehier says there's not an universal law describing the whole history (differently to Heidegger or even Auguste Comte), philosophic or general one. He doesnt expressely talk about "inconmesurabilidad", but even though he's Making a Bright History of Philosophy, he doesn't see an "ilativa" coherence between and among problems. Plato is Alive (and Potus too, Fortunetely, on tables in so many Homes! Wink Razz action smiley ), he says. This is explaing his proximity to hermeneutics, in fact.
But we're not talking about hte fact each time Plato is read does achieve a new version, in mind of another person. This is obviously True.
What we're talking about is there's a real line of problems in philosophy, and that all philosophers coming after their antecedental ones, were conditioned for the problems these previous tried to explain and for the ones they left opened by this doing.
Popper does not believe in teleology in history (as me) neither, but he sees the reality of the possibility of explaining the historic-conceptual context of problems in each moment in history, relating each one to the previous ones.
Philosophy (it's Great: he talks about Creativity for Science as Key thing, more than just deduction -normal, he's a dualist as me, for this talks about the World 3; so this I'm also using for helping the fundaments of my theory on Art as Symbolic, any kind, Creation: by this, also -but not only for this-, I'm justifying the "using" of Popper in my philosophic context) does depend of three key ponints:
- historic and social (global terms understood) context
- temperament and psycology of Author
- previous philosophic context
In this last key point, we do have to include not only the conceptual body of ideas author does take from his education (first Habermas, by instance, it's much nearer to Marx or Freud than the more modern one; as he was pupil of Adorno and Horkeimer), it's Normal and Sane; but also some structure of problems.
in my perspective, I've found the metanarrative of this stream of problems thanks to the fact I think I've build up some essential princiiples of an antropology that's philosophically key for understand ourselves, our constitution and the philosophy itself, as its history.

Wishing the Very Best, God Bless!
And Loving For Eternity! action smiley Smile
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:38 am

Hi Good!
Razz flower Razz

How are things!
Me ready for work too.
I did Find the Movie...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked I was even worried. In minutes, as I supposed, it's been retired and it's OK. I'll search for Watch it, normal terms. Really Wishing Very Much to!
Listening now to Soundtrack from "Brooklyn" Movie. Have not watched it, but Music is Very Calmy and Beautiful.
In the future Hug, "celled" Wink Razz wave bounce but not as a "cel·la" geek , I'll be Hugging so Happy Good!!
You can Believe Please that I Love You True action smiley
And now tasking hard, though today still Sleep , had a night of "moved" dreams, and though I don't remember the mood is quite Good anyway wave party smiley
Beautiful, Brooke so Beautiful Bright, The Lady of my Life!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poem Dedicated   

Back to top Go down

Poem Dedicated
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next