Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transcending in Touch!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 am

Angel Lady of Mine,

I'm never meaning I may be going for saving other things or values or that I'm forgetting You; I thought the Truth was the very best to say. But I Still Love You so Much.
Though, I Admit, sometimes it seems to be so hidden in the core of my heart, for all of the things. I think You don't need a relation of them Smile , starting by the time...
But I Love You, in the Calm. I think it's what You Always Wanted, in Fact. The fairytales are not made of big suffering, or may be yes, but not the Meaningful Real Life, at the very least.
I Know You Love.
I Know You Have a Family -my Absolute Respect, and Love for Your Daughters, True.
But I also Know You don't trust much in me, as a person to be Friend with, because of confrontation of characters.
And I Do also Respect this second thing.
As I said, I Know You Love, on your way, as We All Human Have to Do. There's nothing to say on that from me, talking with the Heart on hand now (it's a spanish expression for saying I'm heart opened).
But, the fact you may wanted to talk... No, it's better not I know too. I could not handle the Emotion out of Touch, it's True. You're right action smiley
Those Pictures, sat with Friends, from Zimbio... You're Looking like a Girl, so Lovely and Innocent.
Now ( cheekey smiley cheers Crying or Very sad -I guess you understand my feelings on the distance about that; and I have to Stay Healthy and OK and Focused!) I have to go to Work. We Keep in Touch for Sure!! action smiley Razz
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

ps: I'm not Working now for pride (defeating the critics and the "attackers") and for forgetting like drunk either; I'm Working becaue it's What I Honestly Believe is the Right thing to Do.
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Hi!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Came for some Heart Power by Lovely Music.
To me this Song is a Classic, so Beautiful and Heartfelt and tongue smiley for the Living!!
I am posting this Very Cute Familiar Video, because I think it's fitting to the days.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX0bFW36NVs
flower love smiley flower

Don't worry for my Investigation Results and my Thinking Skills because of my talking about working. I am Calm but to me this is not a work but a Pure Joy and Charismatic Vocation, my Investigations on Human Mind, Heart and Living. As long as I am a little literary heart too (I didn't know! geek but True!), I'd like to be remembered as the "philosopher of the Soul".
Though, as it happens to Howards in Big Bang, one thing is the name you want for yourself and another one is the name the others put on you.
To be true, I don't care very much about the names.
I'm having a Ball!!
Good Loving True for Eternity Brooke!!
flower cheers sunny Idea cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley Idea sunny cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 1:51 pm

Hello Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Listening now to the Radio, Psycologist talking about the Theory of Multiple Intelligence, 8 types.
Very Interesting. Though probably we could define more, I think it's very well measured and classified, qualitative terms.
More than anything, for the kids, as it's so useful for determining the type of learning who they need for adequate progress and development. Some are better for reading, others for listening, others for capturing sense of images...
This is key, because the school failing is a reality, bigger than anybody would like.
It's also interesting for the fact it's nothing terrible to have a kid who may results as less than 100 IQ, because this is depending on the pedagogic system and, also, on the Communicative channels that are Apropriated for each "type" of kids (depending on the type of intelligence kid has as its top, because the kid can not be good at some type of learning, but a genius at any other one, p.e.).
This is key point.
The gladiatory "mission" was not exactly on me; but on me in the world in a specific situation. The "only" change in my selfperception has been, on this period, the fact of seeing I'm a "genius" larger than I thought, and generalistic terms, brighter than I had thought. But not because I was feeling bad for something from me (the guilty for familiar problems did not get that point so problematic; though as long as I was so mature since so little age, this should probably be modulated; because a home with problems for peaceful and wise normal coexisting can not be that good; but as I said, Very Conscienciously not till the point of getting me; though probably with Influence for my 2 depressive periods, though, as I said, it was not a problem of not being able to handle but a fact of thinking I was not in place in this world and that I could never achieve it, but more because of the others, not because of me); because my ego was even larger than it actually is (how is that possible! affraid Laughing ). It was about Justice of a Situation and for the Future.
The personal problematic situation it became a Much Deeper and Structural Problem, for History (Obviously Motivated for Selfaffirmation too before personal references, that's so Human) about the Nature of the Intellectual, Social, Cultural, Moral and Biologic Problems and Chances.

Very good Blessing, today I guess it's very probably I'm going to the cinema, "Fast and Furious", as I said. Today or tomorrow, almost for sure.
See in a while, now some tasking. Loving!!
I've worked so much about the Limits of Human because as long as we're naturally "predators", the conscience of the natural limit make you have to think twice and more the decissions and actions you're doing. And, also, because it Directly Brings, Naturally, to Your Spirituality. And this, to Ethics and Morals for Others -and, from this and for this, for oneself. It's nothing as a crusade against science, not at all!; it's just a Task on Explaining the Truth for the Better, for the Best Possible.
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Now going.
In Touch, Very Big Hug!!
Wishing Good Nice Days!
Loving True, Beautiful, Love!!
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How are things!!
Tremendously Heartfelt and Touching those Pictures, God Bless!
Roger Rees I Always LIKED!
And, OK, also, I Admit You're Expressing Good Wishing and Consideration to me!!

And now Listening to this, right now, while posting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVK2ar-2K70
Interesting!

Have also to say that I think I've discovered some inspirational "alter ego" in philosophy: Henri Bergson.  Metaphysics Are Alive!  He is considered the last True metaphysicalist.  The next Book I'm reading is on him.  I can not wait.
Yesterday finished Foucault.  Genius.  Unique intuition.
But I have to say a couple of things, specially on his historical ontology, making historic structures, situations and manifestations ("material", as he defined the whole thing, as files kept fixed for any kind of search on the past, including discursive and not discursive manifestations: the last ones are those like politics, economics...), the ontologic reality (something in common with Heidegger, and curiously both had some intellectual origen as phenomenologists, following Husserl; probably his influence was the feeling brought to them about the supposedly real chances for explaining everything like any causalist science discipline -Heidegger did surrender about it, at last, going to poetry...).
There're not people without ideas (conceptual beings we are), and there're not ideas without people.
Foucault is only making up a Bright "archeology" (using his own words) that constitutes a "historified" explanation (but not historic; he's away from it, he goes to the direct phenomena, he says) as a methodology for politics, culture, social, economics... global criticism.
The idea of erasing the human ("it would be erased as a face on the sand by the waves of water", less or more translated) would come from the making all language, as king ("Soberano", he says).  Because the analitic is related conscious, the non conscious, following Lévi-Strauss is not human (this has to explain the human: what we think we think, less or more).
But making all language, conscious, is not possible.
This means, in fact, somehow, less or more implicit terms, Foucault knows very well the role of the human mind when it's about facing the chances for developing knowledge on reality.
All historic "material" is a result from the interaction of individuals and from the interaction of each one with themselves (this last point is key), and sometimes from the imposition of the reflection of one, by justifying arguments or by coactivity (or a group of people).
Last point is key because reflection of thinking is not exactly "dialogue of soul with itself", but something similar, anyway.  It's the structural (no philosophic but neuroscientist concept) and functional metaphysical search for the sense what makes up each conclusion from reflection.  Obviously, this can include not only the final "sense", one time this is conceptualized, but also the "mistakes" you're failing on as the process of thinking goes (you can conceptualize the mistakes).
But the metaphysical nature lie on the fact the developing of mind needs a structure, and as Wittgenstein could see very well, this structure is naturally metaphysical (the metaphysics of conscience is the same problem, because obviously the thinking is the less or more focused exercising of conscience, using the same structure).
You can remember some pathes were you failed on the process, and conceptualize it; but this is not capturing the much profound meaning of the metaphysic structure of our mind.  It's a logic problem, the problem of self-reference, happening even in all logic-mathematic systems, as Godel explains.
And, I'd add, the fact the self-reference is a problem integrated with logic-mathematics, it's the real prove of the fact logics are a discovering of us (an a development of if by ourselves by theoric-matehamtic speculation) upon the nature but only the nature of our context of evolution (look at metaphysic problems of universe, of quantics...) and, all together understood, the prove logic is a structure of our mind that limits it by itself.
I'll explain in the essay the essence of logic as a development from the identity logic principle and it's negation, the opposite.  I mean, the essence of logic, the key for its development, it is the fact we're not in the identity as global answer, but in some necessary level of difference.
This difference is ordered by logic principles (inside of logic systems) and for this it's able, naturally able, to get integrated with the causalist explanation of natural/real events.
If the world was a well understood A=A=All; we would be gods.  We would have made the language the everything (obviously, it could never be the language as we know it).  We would be beyond logic-causalistic explanation of things.
I think I've explained why the same fact we have to be coherent to logic principles for the less or more right thinking/knowing/understanding of reality, as obligation, does prove the core of our limitation for knowing the everything.  The problem is in the same structure of our mind.
though, for finishing this, opposite to what Lévi-Strauss and Foucault say, the unavoidable metaphysics (global terms, beyond any kind of psycologic, sociologic... perspective: for this philosophy is necessary, for bringing the most universal answer possible) are naturally human, and they let us to think.
Logic is proving just by itself metaphysics (big paradox, specially on these days of logic positivism), and logic "exists" since we have the first animal brain, millions years ago, following the logic-causal visible reality (touchable..; we are also structured by sensitive structure, as Kant said; but I'm going further I think, the structure of mind), usefully practical for the survival.  From it, we evolutioned, to conceptuality.  The adequated self.conscience on our limits does show us the argumentable metaphysics.  This is beyond the implication of the feelings as the naturalistic perspective of philosophy of science describes it.  It's more than the old problem of being objective because of we're emotional beings.  It's more "structural" to everything happening in our minds.
In the net-understanding conceptuality, the unavoidable functionality of feelings is another set of sources, all related to each other, coherent to the metaphysical nature of our mind.  Which is also connected to the transcendent nature of conceptuality, which also explains the impossiblity of "human thinking" computers.
flower  love smiley  flower

Good hug, I was listening to the cell call, and I could hear it was so Well Intentioned and Good!!
God Bless!
Living Life Well!!  action smiley
flower  cheers  cheekey smiley  hasi  love smiley  hasi  cheekey smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 12:48 am

HI!!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

I was a little bored for some normal things from the living; and I Find these "insulting" geek Laughing Razz Videos, so Beautiful.
Sharing Videos Music, "big explanation" for each one, obviously geek cheekey smiley wave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj6wgyPbsYA
How Beautiful, God Bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwfF8EabZ78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak8pHKgrU1s
Just Fixed in Scenes between the Lovers, and Somebody Else, Heaven Contacts, sorry me!
Please Stay Fine, cause I Love You Real Life some way "simmilar" and I Want You to Be Happy Please so Much!!
I'm on Dreamy Time Mode, This Dream... for so Long... Oh my; it's not for the "epic" itself, but the epic Makes it even Better, so Heartfelt that it Must Be Heaven; at the very least this is what my Heart tells me!!
Thank You for Existing!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

I had a Good time!  Real life interruptions happened, but this is the life and I'm alive...
This actual read-hair and flowered power -see the rhyme geek Smile Razz - is OK.
And think about it, if I had not become so angry, before exploding but not before killing, for all the things together; I'd probably not reached this place of mind, and heart where I am.  I'd probably still stay writing poems and   doing the same old things.
Message in the opposite direction I do understand too, on the murdering story.  Self-deffense is an instinct, and true communication is so usually harder and more difficult than fight.  to many people and for too many times on the living, unperfect place.
But Truly Beautiful, don't You think!
The Truth is that I Keep Not Knowing where were and where are things, but it's OK.  Overreached the fear from second meanings (like saying somebody is like or could be a Kid stalker...; these things, Tough; I think I can't not be declared guilty for these suspicious thoughts, after all; and this is Enduring the Life, I Know it; but I Learnt to Difference my Ideals from what People think or say, or just try to make me think or fear.
I'll Not be Touching You cause it's Not my destiny, and it's OK.  I See it's All Done for this.
I'll Not be Trying to Make this Place a New Universal Moral and Vital Code cause the ways are Not the right Ones. In a different situation of Respect, may be it would have been possible, my Trying. But well, I know these questions do Not worry many People (excepting to official and unofficial controllers).
This is just a Dream, Ignored by God and by All, but so Beautiful.
And I Became a Better Person, and Love Better those People Touching around me.
And these Children of Mine... It's curious thing, but it seems I am on some destination for the longing, as long as they will be going away again soon.  But I'll Enjoy All of the Time.
And I'm Still Feeling I may be Suspect of Stalking... It's a Crazy thing, the whole stuff.
Well, I did just let myself go for a while, pulled (but under control) by the Movie.  Looking Very Beautiful, and Making a Good Job.
One moment, substituting today, driving Mom.
Well, I'm back.
10 years undercover; Not a simple Direct Friendly Word from a Person. That's something more than an instinctive reaction; but I Recognize the Infinite Weight of the Human Missunderstanding, and then it's ALL Making Sense. About All sides. And, as I said, I'm Not Saving here, from this place, cause it's All too weakly made, untrue and selfish ways, I mean.
But I Really Love.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 11:21 am

oh my goodness, the previous post... The brain stressing is Real, not a joke; much efforts I've been doing, almost with not resting breaks. For different Good things, on these days I have felt some peaceful plenitude related to my work of mind, that did let me stay in a much more little state of "mind searcher" (Indiana Jones losing his hat for too much thinking, I mean).
This weekend I'll find some time for Watching "Running Wild". It's been a long time Wishing for it. True!
That Video with Michael Jackson... Wow! That Kissing on the chick is HEAVEN, as Hugs at the Museum. As All.
Hugging Kind!
Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 1:27 pm

Hi Good!
On easy times of mind. Feels so Good. I needed, well, my brain was a little tited, though able to keep working. Too much of efforts is never good.
Today to the beach; sand and sun, beneath the sea; Beautifully!
Good Blessing, on Goodness times.
Tomorrow sharing some news on it from today, Inspiring to me.
About Goodness and humble.
Never Dreamt me of being famous; just Living. The fear from being forgotten byhistory came after feelings of unfulfillment about my horizon as possible Living, from my subjective point of view.
Truly, Learning and Living did actually made me a much more unselfish person than i was.
Though i still Want you all read my books! Smile
Good day, Greetings!
Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2016 9:52 am

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

How Very INSPIRATIONAL New Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some Pictures from the place (that was at Home!, Beautiful!) would be Great.  In any case, it was actually so Great!; I mean, Not asking for more!
hasi  cheekey smiley action smiley bounce Razz

Very Helping!
Good for the Days.
I'm Here waiting for Mom results.  Hopefully, they're situating a piece of "yeso" around her leg.  For a couple of weeks.
Her Nerves (and Us All' in the Family geek wave Smile ) Do Need it.
Some Praying.

Global terms now, I'm so Hopeful about the chances for the World change for the Better.  Self-Consciousness and Education (ABLE AT ANY AGE!) Can Make miracles!
Progressively more People more Involved is Possible.  It's All about Loving Well!
More Praying too!

And Very Happy You Liked the little poem.  Truly Energizing and Calming thing!!
tongue smiley cheers hasi
I Love You!!
This Music I'm Listening is Really Fine!
Fitting!
Hugs Eternal Forever Loving, See and see later!!
flower  cheers  love smiley  cheers  flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2016 9:25 am

Good Hugging!
Razz flower Razz

Started to have coffee in the morning again. It does not feel bad!
How are things!
Here today quite well in head.
Talking about Movies. This last I've been shown, "Red Billabong"... Looks Good.
Among different things, one that's really capturing my attention is the "monster" in the poster. It remembers me very much of that one from "El torreón" ("The keep" -I know this Movie has some negative critics, but I think it should be considered as a Classic like those from The Hammer Productions), who is scaring and at once truly challenging from its "human" form (like Frankenstein's one, it is this human part -though exaggerated: big...- what makes these monsters so specially interesting, cause they're in some transition point, metaphorically existential terms). It's, with those red eyes, my "type" of Movie "monster" (I'll tell You a secret: in real life, I'd prefer not meeting them in a dark an lonely place Laughing geek , but Cinema...).
And Really Nice Pictures and Videos All around today!
God Bless, Greetings!
And Please Send a Kiss and a Hug to Her from me!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 12:17 am

Hi!
Taking the chance for sending Warm Solidarity, Inspired by Heartfelt Posts of the day.
Very Best for Sure for those who did leave us for a while.
And Peace, Security, Education, Freedom and Love for All.
It was Touching, Tom Hanks Sensitivity, Strenght and Humbleness for Sharing.
Hearted People, tonight.
God Bless!

Ps: And a Brooke Love Hug, Transcending materia!! Shared Light!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 12:15 pm

Obviously, I'm Not denying that I'm Loving for Always!! action smiley Razz cheers cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Very Much and Cute!!
15 second New EL Video Moved brain in new direction.
Those Pictures of Her... Must Mean something I Can't betray or forsake. Separation and partial communication is for something.
Girl, "Don't go!!". I know Many people was talking very bad about me to You, people You thought You Had to Listen; specially in your Pesonal Situation of Responsability (Family, Celebrity...). And I was not answering exactly kind terms to any possible negativity I was perceiving towards me; and this did not help at all for good Feelings.
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

Also have to say that I think this is not the place for trying to change the world. And it's not a place for stalking neither.
Only solution that comes to mind is this is a place for Kind and Gentlly Respectful His and Hugs!!
The idea of jailed is gone from mind cause I've been taking a look to the public list for objective and public competition for having access to new and better work places, in my administration. Good places, there're.
The highest professional category I can ever achieve, by ONLY objective and measurable merits, is offered in good number of places, and I've got what's needed in my curricullum for asking for them in public competition.
There's the economic difference (not so big), personal improving in professional career...
I think I'll have to participate.
Problem: these working places probably needing more efforts and for sure meaning more responsabilities, and mind of mine will be tired for philosophy. I am not meaning I can't do it, but this is real.
I'll have to participate, anyway. If I could earn money enough for the living by the books or investigation, I'd ask for a period of "unpaid leave" and, as time passed by, maybe I could present a renunciation for dedicating 100% to the world of the thinking. But this choice is not in the realistic horizon of mine by now.
Well, feet on earth for some time.
tongue smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:21 am

Hi action smiley Razz cheekey smiley
Razz flower Razz

Wanted to share for You some childish fun on the going Good, hoping it could be considered by You as something simmilar to those silly things played with Michael Jackson, by instance, as two kids going around funny well.
True!!
I think it's funny, hope You may like and have some Smile / Laughing on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMpjdJOUtZw
Looks funny good, and on the Movie Jared Leto character could become a classic as Jack Nicholson's One, I Honestly think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnd-hdmgfk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-KY2xk9xLs
Among other things, it's for the silly funny "har...!".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfeS5qcprqw
Using it for the funny ("angry" before previous ones, and connecting with all), but it's a Classic to me, and I Like Very Much this Scene (Not recommending anybody to do it!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSA5OgIAUqA
Just as Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG2zyeVRcbs
I Like it Very Much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOIZ3RSU1MM
How Beautiful!!
For the fun side, I could say that the verb for expressing the action of wet is "mullar" ("ll" as a latin "i", softly -and "mojar" has other colloquial meanings... Embarassed well... they were Kissing Love!!); and if we put this together with the Lovely cat (species name, "cat")... geek Laughing Razz
I'm explaining all not for thinking it can not be seen, but just for getting sure, for not demanding unncessary efforts, and because I think this way I'm looking more cute and cause I think it's Laughing even this way (I did inner ones as I was doing).
Hope You liked, Heaven Beautiful of Mine!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 7:44 pm

Hi, again! geek Razz Smile
cheers flower cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7RVQ4n4TBc
Always Wanted to be a "masho". Though, it became obviously more intense from the adolescence years (before not so conscious, though Never having wishes for using Mom shoes, by instance, though this would have been Perfectly NORMAL, even Good; True, I think this way today).
I Still want to be it, but with the Word Human going before, in any case.
this is Emotionally, on these days, so Close to it, Expressing right from the heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3Q80mk7bxE
Oh, yeah! There Will Always Be Kids Playing and Singing, Here, on Earth and in Heaven, for Eternity! We're going to Work for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlmuJOMDCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxOennGPuM
love smiley
flower
action smiley

Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2016 11:04 am

Hi!!
ADORABLE new Picture!
Fact You Know how to touch my keys makes You even More Adorable, if thsy's possible.
Yesterday took some time on my own resting from virtual. Feels GOOD sometimes; though i looked at the key places for in case any new You, Loving Gently.
And Forever in my Heart!!
See and see later, Heaven Beautiful of Mine!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 5:10 am

Rested Well today, for this late now me.
This doing me is Good. Feels Good!
Those moments i commented from Song... Im Dedicating!!
Calm; Feeling Well!! Good night, have Good time!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 2:39 pm

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Quite Very Much CHILDISTIC me now the post (more than usual, I mean Laughing geek ).
This BEAUTY,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uMz825EFZQ
I had a question on it: the One minute, please... and talking about sayings... is it "ñe, ñe, ñe" or "ñack, ñack, ñack"? For the circumstances.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Very Good Loving Hug, Loving so Eternally. True.
My goodness, I have to get silly or I'll explode. Metaphorically!!
Worked Well. Have to say I see the 1.2 is getting quite cleared tomorrow by the end of the day. It looked like impossible, for the real mess I had written, at the very least comparedly to what I wanted to say, which now it's quite closer to what I'm writing.
Thank You; and for Existing too; Very Much!! action smiley cheekey smiley Smile
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi!

Beautiful New Video!
Tremendous at the Uni. Tomorrow ill tell a little.
Good Hug Love True and Pure!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Hi!

Beautiful New Video!
Tremendous at the Uni.  Tomorrow ill tell a little.
Good Hug Love True and Pure!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 5:41 pm

What is happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transcending in Touch!!   Transcending in Touch!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transcending in Touch!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2