Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Great One!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Another Great One! Empty
PostSubject: Another Great One!   Another Great One! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 10:16 am

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/index.php/2014/11/26/interview-brooke-shields/

I guess You're going to Work Forever if just You Want!
And if Comedy is Your Natural or just Favorite, then Do it with All You've Got, I'd just say, with Permission.
And Yes, People do usually NEED to fix You (using this word as general reference on All in the same situation) to feel comfortable. Today I did read another Interview to Antonio Muñoz Molina, spanish writer, Good, who says that the Imagination by itself, if it's not in touch with some Inspiration from real word, just does create clishes ("estereotipos", he says). And that's for something, our minds have evolutioned in that way: the abilities for the fixing of marks and contexts as known references (for dealing well, biologically, with them). In the last moment of evolution, homo sapiens, we call that as concepts.
And, beside the Professional Wisdom from years in the Showbusiness, those Pictures are so Nice!
So Beautiful You Really Are to me, in All Aspects!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down

Another Great One!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: ARTICLES AND INTERVIEWS-
Jump to: