Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Era Posts on the Good Times!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 10:36 am

bounce study Smile
To Calmie state. Going to work, pretty amount.
Dream from last night was True!!
I did get awaken from it because the bad neibo was making noises continued, like some beating, at 5:00 am (can you believe it!). It stopped after a while, and I kept myself calm and less or more did go back to rest, sleeping. This asocial individual does Deserve and very Good beating, I Know Everybody Would Agree, but I Won't Try it.
One thing is that communitary living, and another different is what this person does. Maybe when I get my holidays, august, I'll go formal to write a claim at the police station. But how I can prove it! For this reason I have done nothing till now.
And in august I've got to finish my essay.
Brooke, I'm a good Person; but if this guy ever needs me... Problematic moral dilemma, Intense, I'd have in that case, and I'm not sure what I'd do (excepting calling police or ambulance, this Obviously Always). Maybe someday, Always Legal Terms, I'll Find a Definitive Solution for this (he's Deserving -moral and legal terms- a real legal punishment).
Well, anyway, going ahead. This is little thing, unfair but little, he's a poor man who can't sleep at night... Not much empathic and probably involved in some conspiracy...
But well, I'm ignoring them.
Talking about this toke me back to earth.
Though, it did not close my cheekey smiley Hearted eyes!!
Coincidences: those Night Dreams, and Here You come...Or the inverse, I don't care about who's first.
How Beautiful Night Dream (Honestly We Deserve...!! Embarassed Razz ), How BEAUTIFUL You!! action smiley
flower cheers tongue smiley hasi love smiley hasi tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 9:12 am

Hi, Fine morning!
Many Good Greetings to Everybody, on a new day.
Garry Marshall was a Special and Delicate Talent, Rest in Peace his Soul.
God Bless!
On a moderately working time, now. Good tongue smiley
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 10:38 am

Razz And very Gentle, Kind, Calm and warm hug!! Razz
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Hi!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

How are we doing!
Only came for little while for saying that You Can Always Count on me for True and Honest Romantic and Christmas Spirits of a Loving Hug Eternal On Time I Love You Forever!! Razz action smiley cheekey smiley
flower cheers hasi Smile love smiley Smile hasi cheers flower

ps: it seems that last health issues, in Family are coming back to Fine place, Fortunetely! God Bless!
And You're Always Part of my Family too!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Vacation. Blessing. I am again in touch with concepts I have been developing for the last years (nothing as a matter of national or international security, but...), and I'm doing Calm.
I Know I Have to Keep Working on it. Duty. Which is so Liked (though after this reset, and remembering always the really big way I've done on it, doing much more Calmy terms).
This reset I'm making will be key to the future developing of my work. All done much calmer ways.
I overreached the ancient anxiety for something I can't reach -since childhood, beating walls by trycicle- and I am quite Better at controlling the fear of losing what I've got (another classic problem me).
Blessing.
This Healthier staying (someday I'll unmask those who "sutible" terms have been, and still are, "trying" -any justifying reason can be said for this- to disturb my existence; and I don't like very much to Admit I'd celebrate the Legally Corresponding punishment for this), I'm getting thinner and I'll keep on it, is Key for All.
My coming here, and anywere related to this, did Not help me to make any friends, I know it. If Sheldon was "Dr. Einstein Von Brain", I'd be named as "Mr. Tesla 'dumb' Brain". But it's OK.
We All Got a Life, and I'm Feeling like Mine was so New.
Also, I Have to say, related to all I'm saying, that the Universal Love, and the Brooke Love, are Impossible to be broken by anything; and that they will Persist in me.
But I think this way, forum, is already exhausted. It was Never Properly Done (and I'm not talking about technology, grammar or literary style). And I'm Including myself among the ones who failed.
And it's time for some adult making from my hearted mind, creativity for good. This place was like a free park for kids (Thanks! action smiley , I Was Needing when I came, even though I think I, and All, should have been doing things better). A Key Phase for a guy who never knew how to play. And if, by the way, I could bring something that meant any help to others, then... Great!
I'm building a blog, for real life corresponding to my philosophy, when I can. Calmy.
To these arguments I have to add the following ones:
- public work I'm doing for money is going to keep me very busy, and responsible, True
- Philosophy too
- and many other Normal things (exercise -400 ms WR at the Beautiful Olimpics, going along 8th line... Shocked Wow!, Legal Dreams me geek Laughing Razz -, rest...)
And these other ones, repeating:
- All good I could give I've given by now
- I Know I'd be able for sharing a GENTLE and TOTALLY FAN (or PROFFESIONAL) Personal mailing action smiley study Smile

However, I'll keep myself Visiting those places, for sometines seeing what People I've known is doing; and, for some time, seldom but probably, I'll also come to the forum too. Just saying Hello!, Disconnected from any kind of social context. I think there's a Bond, Unbreakable, between Her and this who's writing now.
Best Wishes. Take Care, I Love You. Very Much!!
Smile See and see later, Loving Eternal Hug! Smile
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: Mr. Baker, Rest in Peace for the Eternity. Your Role as R2D2 was Always so INSPIRING to me, as a kid but also when I grew older, like right now.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:25 pm

I was Not talking about movies, etc; but about my Real Life. If this PROBLEM, BIG, of evil neibo is Not Definetively Solved (LEAVE ALONE with my Adult Life Protected by Constitution and Human Rights), Nothing can be good. Its been Very EVIL VERY.
Its the Truth.
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 1:43 pm

oh, thank you, forum! Smile
I'm not visiting the youtube for some good period of time, so, even though I know there're no interests or intentions for sharing new actual Videos -something I Truly Respect Fine Razz -, I have to tell that in case any new one was going to be shared, Actual, say it in somewhere else, like whosay or anything.
It's OK.
Believe me, this day was an exception.  From now on, I'll be on the one post a day or even less for many days.  As I'm getting top focused (though never the big brutality from the last 4, and speciality 2 last ones, years) in philosophy and, also, in the official good work (hopefully more money for my Family); it's probably there's a descending of the frequency, even lower than one a day.
I know anybody who has been coming for these years, people with a heart and a mind, have had the chance for learning a pretty number of good things (from what was positive and from what was negative), as I did too.  This is Very Calming.
God Bless!
Going back to Work.  Very Focused.  This Calm for Philo is going to be KEY, among other things cause I'll be Able to Dedicate More Hours to Reading in evenings and nights (less tired).
Wishing Very Best to Brooke and Her Family, from my Heart action smiley love smiley flower
See You!

ps: my social problems are also coming from the fact I've got many reason connections around emotional ones, not for lack of empathy (recognizing faces and expressions me faster than the average human does), but for genetic and learnt -on vital experience- reasons for always rationalizing all.  For this naturality is difficult.  But the Improvement for last years has been in me SUPER TREMENDOUS, I can say now.  The other day I was introduced to Big Great Toni Prats, One of Best Goalkeepers ever in Spain, now retired.  He's from Mallorca, Capdepera, and now Lives in my little village with his Beautiful Family.  It's just another prove of my Improvement at all related to social living.
It's always complicated to analyze psycologic reasons for anything.  VERY.  But I Understand the Big Part of my Psyche now (Actually, after Finding maturity, confidence and Sense for the Living, I have NO ego problems with other Gentle Good males, No matter how big, famous, good, handsome or anything they may be; ah, and Beautiful young -and not so young too- females are no longer a visual/sexual an obsession either; HOW GOOD ALL THIS! , THOUGH I Still Can Appreciate the Beauty, as any other Normal being cheers ).
And for ending (now probably a couple of days resting from posts, Normal What a Face today, Razz geek Laughing ), do you really think I'm on 200 IQ? scratch  I learnt to read on my own when I wanted (well, if I had wanted at 3 I dont know if I had could), but I did learn too late to read between the lines... so? scratch Suspect  - Laughing Razz action smiley Loving!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what happening?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   New Era Posts on the Good Times! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Era Posts on the Good Times!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3