Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Era Posts on the Good Times!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13606

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:12 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

How are things!!
Yesterday my sister shoot me some picture. I'll try She help me for posting one. It's not Paul Newman on "Sweet Bird of Youth", but well, this is the living years (only geek Laughing cheers ). To be true I was not very caring about the looks, but I like it so I'll post. I have to make She eliminates the backside, for the publicity and these things (I'll have to be payed from now on for Pictures with publicity party smiley Laughing Smile Razz ).
It was a Nice Family Dinner, totally informal.
I'll post as soon as I can. I'm only praying for You can not handle it and take the first bus to my Mediterranean Island.
For diets and those things, I mean
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

That Decission from the Surpreme Court of your country, Marriage Equality, Good!
Another step for Loving Inclusivity of Others, while and as long as they're Loving too, as They Do in this case, Normal Nice People.
And to The Global Issues: Loving Connections Do Need Time to Be Made. Human, can?
Yes, he/she can.
Seeing later in a while on an easy doing.
flower love smiley flower
Razz action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:06 am

Hi Good Hug!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

On the going Well. Many Greetings Fine!
Here going for some more task, Focused.
Temperature it's a little lower, couple of degrees. Thankful What a Face Smile party smiley
Seeing later, Loving Good!!
Very Intense Working today, Good, Relaxed and Concentrated tongue smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:31 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

On the Going.
Well.
I think I've captured in mind some "Calm of the Sense" about the little walk I've been doing along the difficult genetics related to evolution. In fact, not many changes, nothing structural in fact; though now I've got it more fixed.
I'll be coming later Easy and Calmy Kind, on the Loving Good.
Big Hug, Beautiful (sorry me but I have to say that Video where You're talking about shoes... it's for a collapse because of the sensuality explossion, this is Heaven made touchable thing with a Soul action smiley wave study ).
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Now time for going for some meal, key.
(phonetic Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )

This was not very good. And I'm calmy. Today some studying in the evening and night, but so easy but concentrated.
I've been making some stop too, for the weekend, and it's good.
The Book is in english, and High level, its idiomatic register; if I am not concentrated I have some problem for reading as fast as usual, but if I get focused, I can almost read the same ways. Anyway, easy but not losing anything.
cheers Big Hug Loving, You're so Beautiful cheers
flower party smiley love smiley party smiley flower

ps: I'm taking some things quite easier for the whole present week. One Love, and one head geek Laughing Razz
God Bless! action smiley Smile
Razz hasi Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:26 pm

As I'm proving you, the only one who's making the character of mine it's me.
For this, I'm catching you all, as usual, and at once I'mmaking one character, destroying the evil duplicity and, at once, killing in this "home".
All this conspiracy around me, from the offcial and unofficial, though all unofficially, institutionaly, is just another prove of the stupidity, unsensitivity and cowardness this world's been suffering from the beginning, at the very least from the most of the people.
Because if ANYBODY does tell these things directly to me, if I catch his/her head by a fist, at this actual state of the body, I think it's quite probably will not be able to pronnounce another bad word (and probably good neither Laughing , but probably, duplicity is mine, this would be coming from longer ago Laughing Smile ).
The same sense of this conspiratory evil is the one who justifies the way and the reasons Jesus Christ did die?
Or is it just cheap and stupid, and quite primitive, psycology?
Or is just a sadic game, covered under the mask (though I see all behind yours and if I did have not a good couple, I think I'd affraid and would not be even able to sleep), played by typical alevosy?
God Bless! Razz action smiley

As I said, I'm Totally Focused in my Essay (though I could write another one about my more than well based suspicious reasons on the fact very few, very few ones -there're I Know it-, will understand it).
The whole structure is, one way or another, shared in this place. But I have to connect all and into deeper sense.
Anyway, if anything new, I'll share it.
Loving!
And Thank You All for Everything You've Brought out to my Life, since I remember! action smiley Wink
Only One Good (Robert Redford, per example, though He's not the only one) is Enough for my BIG MOTIVATION Totally Beyond, I Swear, Vengeances, furry or not.
I'm not much interested in physically breaking any heads, I Have to Confess geek Laughing Razz
Though, if I can "change" some, or Help some, by my Reason, this will be so Welcome. Not only to me, but to the whole world.
God Bless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi, Nice Good Hug!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

How are things!!
Here quite well. Resty mind. Easy. To make efforts useful does require practise too, for using of mind too. I am quite trained on it, though it's always improvable, much more for sure.
For some fun I can say I'm less or more well on philosophy, poetry, law, politics... and, also, as a mule.
It's another true vocation of mine. I adore to bring and lift heavy weights, and carry them. I did carried a very heavy old TV -truly- set (from 50's to 80's Families did start to sit around it, and also progressively to talk less than before too -both sides, bad and good; but today everybody seems to want his/her own TV set or computer). these ones are heavy. I did carry one for 3 floors, continuedly, faster than this nice friend of my sister. He's not little at all (I Admit I'm suspicious about the fact he's there from some connection around me, but I can not know for sure; anyway, he's treating Well), but he told me "bull" and "the incredible hulk", because I did go upstairs with the weight almost faster than him with nothing (problems of space and coordination for doing together as we could see).
Childish competitivity Forever!
My heart gets, in cold body even, so fast to highest heartbeats, even know on my 47 years. Problem is when I do too cold, the hearrbeats get too fixed, and the best way for healthy coming back to normal is some additional less or more moderate efforts following the first explossive one. I did.
Well, some ordinary sense on not much brainy behaviour feels good to share.
Me Want to be proud for what I do, not for getting a too much distinctive intellectual or creative status. True!
Though, I Admit it feels much healthy to get a little "xulet" for results I may get by True Hard Efforts (four exhausting years, and still months for getting finished the writing), to my psycology and moral sense, than when I was 16 and less or more under the feminine admiring eyes for my looks or superfficial doing (voice, sports exhibits or any other birth skill).
But what I Feel today it's just a healthy pride (much Meaningful than the younger one I talked about, which was individual, differently to this one, which is for Some Chances for One), to be True. Not much exaggerated, but just giving fundament, motivation and sense, for keep going well and stronger and better.
I Have Always Loved Your Heart, how and what this can Do; and what Has Done; it's Beautiful!!
It's Printed in Everything You Do action smiley
Now some resting, God Bless!
Big hug, I Love You so!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:40 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I think I did catch the "animal", but only by holding with hands a little piece of it (not captured but not only contemplated).
This last words between () are related to what I'm saying.
if we can understand, by the logic and by the reality that a=b is silly thing as I said months ago (or logic fail or correcting it, for reality, just a relation of similarity that means the union by the recursive symbolic concept, or category -if not, not good for survival: "we see this predator, well alive, is not the same I killed the other day"), we can understand also that all judgements on truth, apophantic, do mean not only identity but an order of consequences (abstraction from the natural causality, when we transcendent brains and able to also make abstraction of time, the inner one and the one from the things around).
The truth does mean identity, "this is" or "this is not", but something more, this consequenciality. If we're only on the plane of the being, happening when we learn to memorize a poem by instance, we do not understand because we're not making judgements of truth.
And this judgement do need some analitic (separated) holding of information, by some level of not only "this is it" but also something more, a set of "its" able to be related to the first one. Does need a critic making upon information.
And this working out with the information, at once, it is flowing over the concept of being, at once. When we say this is true, it's the same as saying "this is it", somethow, but after the critic operation of apophansis.
Then, the reference of the valorative judgement for fixing the truth is as metaphysic (to the logic-objective reason) as the same consciousness of us is to itself: "this is it because it is; then it's true", "if not, it is not true". if you think about it, you see we have no other reference in the deepest consciousness for determining the truth.
For all these things together, any theory on the truth do need, at its deepest and most total understanding (this is the philosophy task, as Bergson calls it: "the total experience"), a theory on the being.
A truth theory based only upon the meaning theory (semantics; so, logic, or, at the very least, able to get redirected to it by the analise of the formal relationships between sentences) is failing (metaphore, different using and contexts of language: for this the pragmatic of language, paradoxes...) is not enough. When we say "this means this", we're using previously the category of the being. If not we can say nothing on meaning, which, in fact, it is being.
Logic analising is just the approval of the argument as long as this is following some formal rules. This is only the first "being" I talked about before. For getting the second one, after the comparative among different entities, we need the truth judgement: "this follows the formal logic or not". The discourse is the language and logic works as metalanguage, but we need apophansis for working out this logic critic too, by comparing both of them.
We must try to get the being theory clearer for working out the truth theory. For this, we need to explain better the ontoepistemic categories than it's been done till now. It's important to understand the total corresponding between ontologic and epistemologic, which is able to do by some "extra-logic reason" (non logic): "the feeing of knowing".
At once, assuming it, its also opening the way for some solution for the problem of truth as metaphysic reality before the logic reason just by itself.
And this is taking us to the problem I used as a model for understanding: the natural metaphysicity of selfconscience, to the objective classic perspective. The "being" is naturally as metaphysic as the selfconscience concept. And I say this by only using a discourse of logic digression. It's important, because this means talking about the being not only from intuitive understanding of the concepts as "infinite" or as intuitively understanding of the existing "noumen" of Kant; but from the same origen of this "notion" printed in our brains.
I have to think much more and better.
Shared.

ps: Good hugs!! action smiley hasi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:55 am

I was ready to Forget Everything; but this psycopatic and Very Happy attack to my intimacy I'll Never forget.
So, hope you understand, as long as I know she's supporting it, or at the very least don't caring at all about this; after years (it was not a day, not a week, not a year) on the same thing, my Psycology is Totally Obligated to Search for Romantic Satisfaction in other places. I am Not able, for TOO MUCH IDENTIFYING, SYMBOLICALLY, HER TO ALL THE EVIL I HAVE TO GO THROUGH, to Feel any romantic feeling anymore in Real Life in this place.
Taking it to other places, as I said, now and for the future, all of my life.
I am constantly pulled, then I have to be Sincere. yesterday I could see the level things did reach on me, I could feel it, and noticed how there's no way back.
I Love my Family, All of them, and I Love her too, but in a way that it's only able to me in some metaphysic place, totally out and away of any reality out of my mind, and this at its most transcending point as Universal Human and Eternity.
Now I've got a good work ahead for erasing all this HELL'S negativity for dealing well with the Living of Mine, that I Truly Love.
Wittgenstein wrote his Tractatus when he was a prisoner, I have been doing the same. And I'll do.
But my Life is the People Who Have Always Truly Been with me, well Close to me. With my Strenght and their Loving help, I'll go through it all, and Live a life of a Human Person, not a prisoner, or an animal or an experiment.
my Mind and my Heart are so Fortunate, because by their Strenght I've Transcended All this evil.
God Bless! action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:05 am

Hi,
To the "answering".
Of course, when deceived me for not seeing deceivement from others, me Not thinking at all about unfortunate circumstances for People.
Me ver Clear in this point. Though now im not much worried about others opinions on me, i Care so for my self opinion, and for others too. Really.
And Violence against people, any kind, i Always Reject so, no matter origen, and this last one includes
me.
God Bless!
Yes talky as long as resting alone now. But non frustrated and not hating. True.
Good night. Love is the only Human way. All opposition to it, even for most elevated reasons, brings seed of deshumanizing.
Probably for this me so angry in
past . for lack of love and care for me, and for my correlated and consequent down of love in me as natural reaction. Second worse to me.
Now, first i dont care about, and second i drive so well as inner Goodness. So Happy and Proud for it.
Wish Only Love, Sense and Peace.
A Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:51 pm

Hi,
Nice Pictures and Videos.
Had dinner, and with the Babies.
Good time.
Today rested mind. Needed. Only one note written for all day.
Tomorrow start working too.
Good hug and Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Hi!!
cheers bounce flower bounce cheers
( Razz Laughing Razz )

Now I've been marking some texts with a pen. Its colors are red and golden, or golden and red, its the same.
And something came to mind, something I had not thought about for long time. I remembered how a pen like this was the one that my Grandpa left for me as his very modest material legacy for me.
The complete set was made of a really useful and classy wooden case, for that pen and other things of the same type. On the cover for closing it, by sliding it through the linear mould at each inner side, there was a metric line, that I used for many times, in exams and practic exercises, etc. There was also a very well made structure of compartments, complementary among themselves as you were opening/closing the whole piece.
Well, I Did Remember.
Good Hugging of Love!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:26 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

On some Very Childish fun, and on real reflections.
Would I like to not get the doctorate?
No, not at all.
Did I have to say those things I said.
Yes, cold mind and warm caring heart, I had.
Would I be able to survive the "undoctorating"?
Yes, again, I would.
I would not like at all, but I would. Nietzsche is a Classic, and though he got the job of Professor, he did Not get the official doctorate.
Well, patience and forget of the untrusting emotions. It's possible I'm going to be rejected by this little piece of the officiality, I mean, a little part of the university; and I'll have to Admit it, if happens, Not bringing problems to anybody. In any case, if there's some anger for my behaviour, I can try for another professors for the official recognizing.
My Sense is coming from the inside of me, More than ever in my Life; but I Wanted the doctorate for some chances for the future, who knows, for a professor job or anything. But it's not for special recognizings or personal achievements. My Finish-lines for Life did become my own Sense, but well, it's about the Living and Going on it, for better chances when possible.
It would Not be a trauma, the undoctoring me, for reasonsexternal to my own intellectuality.
I Know How Important are Self-Personal-Perceptions of egos, Everywhere.
I'll be waiting Everywhere, it's OK; I'm Nobody, social terms, I Know it. And the forgetting or the obligatory "medics" have become daily obstacles to jump fine everyday. The Have Only Brought me Up to my Own and Exclusive Cercle, but I can Not change the world.
The ways to Privileges will neve change; and though I don't like them, I do know I can't not even count on some caring and Respectful help.
I've Got Family Real Love and my own Good Concepts and inner Sense, What Else could I expect! I Love it!
It's OK.
God Bless and Loving!
And Big Good Hugs for Eternity!!

ps: and I'm Really Working Well today! party smiley Basketball Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:14 am

Hi!
Really tupat but fine. Had to go to sleep. Really intense very day working.
But Good results, really happy.
On radio, biography of Liz and Richard. Now paranormal activ. Subject and i just noe changed dial channel, my mind need low time, its been burning for the day well.
Tomorrow watching today match.
Me Simply Basketball fan, True.
My worries as goals are in other places, for useful and for good.
And Bug Hug Loving Brooke for Eternity, seeing good night!!
Without your Inspiration i dont think id be able to do these brutalities, controlked, of mind for so long time, months, years...
Very Extraordinary, me have to Admit!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Hi,
Razz flower Razz

Feeling well.
Now my mind is much more unclouded than before when me much "talky talky hum", I understand the pressure from my posting was too enraging.
I think it's time for new spaces.
I am not much interested by now in a blog, I'd publish book in digital version, for money I Admit (I Admit also that the fact this spying is not only owned by the public power stablishment backdoors but also by people from the cinema, etc; I'm afraid all I'm writing is well known by now by Everybody, so this can perfectly be another way for Everybody for keep Trying to destroy and hurt me, I Know and You All Know this is a Real Fundamented Suspicion, not on everybody, but you only need a little lit, a match, for firing a field!); I think it could be good to create my own forum.
Despersonalized as Person Inspirational, No a simple personal reference special terms.
Though, I Honestly Admit I don't think the Spying gets finished by this. I think it's, as I said yesterday, a Condemn for Life.
Reasons?
scratch Exclamation
I don't know. I can bright light to the misteries of our existence geek , but I can not explain this stupid game of perversion, True, the Spying of my Real LIfe Privacy.
I first thought, if I only come to talk to Brooke by the Forum, why the hell they Do get intromission in my private real life. Unfair thing, bad.
After, I thought that maybe this is somehow disturbing, so I have to move on; and a good way for it would be a new forum.
But, finally, I've got the conclusion that there's some stupid reason, probably Fear from my conclusions that in fact are Only Helping Humanity (PLEASE PUBLIC POWERS UNDERCOVER, REMEMBER THE WAY THE WORLD ACTUALLY IS: GLOBAL WARMING, VIRTUAL WARS BY THE INTERNET PIRACY, SPYING, REAL WARS, PHANATISM INCREASING..., WHERE IN FACT, I think I'm so little and good piece) All, not only poor people of course. by instance, take a look at my sharing of the day: this is not only for poor people!
The Fact of Eternal Love does not mean Need for eternal staying here; and Much Less when after 10 years She has only attacked, laughted at or ignored me.
Less or more the same as the undercovered public powers and corresponding factic ones have been doing too.
I Can't Understand the Reason for this Prosecution, this exhaustivity of following and controlling, my big... Mad
Do you really think I'm a fallen angel? Laughing
Or a Robespierre with Powers? Laughing
It's very wave and Deceiving stuff, all put together, the Treatment I've known.
Well, Hoping not being Killed or Seriuosly Disturbed, as I Hope for my Family, Asking for it Please on knees if You Powers Want; my Love for Human will Never die.
As my Love for Working and Making Good Efforts for me and for Human at once. I Adore to Learn and to Know, and I Discovered I Love to Share it.
But not for Revolutions, that, as Hegel and Gómez Pin Do Know, Do Always bring the perverse seed of the same essence they Good part of them, Revolutions, are fighting for. And then problem is double, because after revolucion comes out a new space of anarchy, where this seed can grow much dangerously and damaging than ever before.
For this, I'm for Reformist Ideas, Never Revolutionary politics.
I don't think it's fair, by instance, to kill the ones organizing my prosecution undercover, because then I'd become the same bad as I think they are; and then we all would lose (this is just an example, far from any possibility at my reach -me Not fallen angel, Ask God, Destiny or Causality any coincidences you may have found on the way, things that I Never Knew before, the same as anyone, Human, of You).
And well, now going to Task for little while.
God Bless!

Tell Her, if it's not for feeling bad anybody, I'll Always Love her!!
Well and Good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:14 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Really Nice virtual messaging of the day! Goodness action smiley Smile
Me on the going well. Fine and calmie but really very focused for good.
I admit I was going to do all possible to be able to write essay and thesis before april 2017, and I was so very Decided; but I have been on some uncertainty till recent time, cause it's not been easy at all. The job was Not easy, but I think I'm making it. It's a real Medicine to my health, nerves and illusions.
The moderate coming it's key too. After so many years, Need some real peace for my work and my health (failing "therapies" in opposite direction to this). It's True, and I Know it's Impossible it's not Known, after all, by now.
About me, I can not get sleepy cause time runs.
The Prize of the Job just for itself is Enough Motivation, Very. Happiness True.
And Sending many Greetings of True Love!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

Wishing Very Good Nice Weekend!
And I have Seen some Nice Good Jobs, Well Done! (Obviously Civilized and Friendly!).
Brooke Beautiful, a Hug for the weekend; those Memories...
Excepting the bad personal situation of Family of my long time Friend (I can not do anything, but I said, just in case); they Felt so VERY Good!!
See, and see later, Love!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Wed May 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Good Loveliness!!

Came for little while. Trufa, Lovely, did not let me sleep; but I rested. True.
As long as I think I understand, and I Know I'm Caring, have to tell a story.
Yesterday a Nice friend came to the house, and she had her new doggie. True.
For what she said, he looked naughtier than "Chin-Chan" cartoons! Razz
But when I did go to see him in the car, he was looking really cold to me ("fishie"), resting; so I thought it would be a better name this: "Tatún" (connecting to the name "tonyina") geek Laughing Smile Razz
The fact is that she is ATS, but I think he's going to live quite Happy and Free! geek Laughing Razz
God Bless!

Also, important thing. About bullying and bad treatment of other kids. ACtually on these days.
"Psiquiatra forense", Javier Urra (Hopefully it's not like MOvie, "The last hurrah" geek Laughing Razz , and I'm seeing him again on TV, Good Wisdom!), said one Very Important thing.
Before, some time ago, "bad" kids sometimes were beating some other ones like now too. But, Usually, when they were going too far, the other kids told them: "eh, don't you think it's enough; leave her/him alone". The social control (we're not so evil).
Problem now: there's for many times a stronger force: Competition in the internet, by videos showing "epic actions", like beating others (this is well known).
My theories:
This mix between reality/virtyual is "breaking" some key points of empathy and it's changing the social values: emulation of others, competition for social status, some times now stronger than a progressively evanescent sense of responsability before things caused in the others.
I think too mixing between virtual and reality is Not good, if it's not done right ways.
Watching a Movie is Clear. No problems. Nobody killed people for watching Movies. If a person did it, would have done the same anyway someday.
But this mix I'm talking about is Delicate. There're some biologic markers of the balancing emotional states and rational choices that I Think can be disturbed and get malfunction problem, sometimes.
Shared!
Virtual World is More Delicate/Dangerous than many people think.

And these Videos are so Nice, and You're Lady are Looking so Beautiful and Adorable, I Love You for Always!!
Now me Focused.
Though, the 9 number in forum, meaning me to call number phone? Really?
I'd be so Thankful for Getting Truly Free from the spying, mixed with real life "therapies" of disturbing (actually it seems I am on a little better consideration by others; I Was Never that Bad, and I Was Never that ill; Sorry me guys).
Virtual...
I Want to Be a Real Life Person. Not for pains from virtuality (Controlled, as long as my ego got satisfied in the "fight", after it; virtual is not problem, True), but for Honesty.
Though, as a Real Person, I would Not dislike at all to have some kind of program on Philosophy or Culture, or to Participate in it. All these things are not incompatible to the writing of books (Please, Believe, MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY THING I MAY SAY IN THESIS, though this is Important for getting socially involved, academic and professional terms I know well) and/or, who knows, becoming a prestigious professor.
Something did Not change: Still Want to help!
And, neither, the True Loving!! (this I Tried to transmit today)
You so Bright too!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Sat May 07, 2016 12:04 am

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

How are things.
Today i did "brutally" lol fine finish second chaper. 187 pages that could be 350 in a normal book easily.
Fatigue real, though Very Very Satisfied.
Movie tomorrow. Neee some Free Breathing and mental rest.
But True Willing to Watch. Good!
Today all rest.
Good night Loving!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Mon May 09, 2016 7:46 pm

Gently Expresses All!! action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Tue May 10, 2016 11:27 pm

Hi Good!
cheers flower cheers
(Una "croixida" )
Razz
Thinking. Ive got third chapter in m
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Thu May 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Just little.
Retire "faked" care; just all Complicated!!
God Bless, from the Heart, True!
Be OK on it.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Mon May 16, 2016 12:24 pm

queen Razz action smiley cheekey smiley king
Razz party smiley hasi party smiley Razz
flower cheers bounce love smiley bounce cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Wed May 18, 2016 9:38 am

Hi Good!

How are things!
Really Nice Pictures Friendly!
And have to say All possible Penny's Moms from zimbio are Very Good, Wow.
And as number 11, I'd include Brooke Shields. Why not? Would Fit I Know, Comic...
It's curious because these Beloved Big Bang Characters, Sheldon, Leonard... All; I Feel Connected to the Story, when I was younger. Though now I could be the Father of any of the characters (Good Penny's Dad and Bernadette's, and Hylarious Sheldon and Leonard's Moms, Raj's Parents; and Rest in Peace Howard's Mom), I Enjoy Very Much the Stories, so Brilliant and Funny.
And now that I am an averaged Uni person ( geek Laughing Razz ), even More.
About Uni have to say that Professor had Read All of the 187 pages that actually count the first part, and that I'm sending the rest chapter by chapter for his critic.
He told me there's a "brutal" qualitative jump in my texts; and he was Very Cheering.
I'm Highly Optimistic about publishing too, for this.
We also talked about thesis on Great Ramon LLull, and the main steps are fixed for the start: comparing "Ars Magna" comments (more than 1000 pages, in fact wave Laughing Smile ) by Cepeda to the more actual ones that belong to the academic ortodoxy, including the same Llull's translation from latin to catalonian; and, also, comparing it to the most important philosophy of those times: "Escuela de Salamanca", and specifically, Falibilism; which is very interesting to be compared to the "absolute" reason build up by Llull, by the two ways up (induction) and down (deduction) at once, connecting the teologic to logic reason.
He told me that, after finishing my essay (I told him main lines on next three chapters, and he really Looked Interested; and told me it will be a good idea to consult to some physicist my ideas on time and so; Good!), this will be less or more "easy" to me.
In any case, we Agreed 8 months are going to be enough for making it well.
And that's All by now.
Many Loving Hugs Good and Beautiful, my Precious and Lovely Cuteness of my Heart; Well Friendly!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Sat May 21, 2016 3:01 am

Cell... Oh my.
Waiting for radio biography.
When said extremism was talking about my choices, what i prefer, from my vital experience: Real friendly or just forget me. Important to say clear.
Though, not only title of masho but of ant Person is understanding that one thing is what we want and another one different what world is like.
Quite Easy at it on my 47 year.
Now virtual Loving Hug!!
Good night action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   Tue May 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Hi!
Me Not angry on these days; but Need this type of Natural Focusing (coherently to Human situation and development) for important Goals i do Have to achieve.
True saying.
Greetings on Goodness. Fine and Wishing Well!
God Bess.
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Era Posts on the Good Times!   

Back to top Go down

New Era Posts on the Good Times!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next