Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please, Answer to the First Question!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Please, Answer to the First Question! Empty
PostSubject: Please, Answer to the First Question!   Please, Answer to the First Question! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFmCAZPSanA

Where? (the context of fun: I mean, Movie, Marx, Groucho -not too "groucho" because there can be problems; affraid what I said- Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
wave Exclamation party smiley cheers Like a Star @ heaven

Being True, the tough things from the last times that have been made public has been the origen of my True Mad . I was interiorizing them by remembering my own things, more than for my own childhood, for last years. The forsaken and those things. And I do also, but the first thing before, True!, feel jealous for all public -and touching, and touching ones, though they in the past- references to other guys.
I've needed to go beyond first subject, tough things on You, and to transcend the second one.
I'm Done!!
affraid No, no, but only about this I've just said. Only about this.
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
flower love smiley flower

ps: I've just exorcised those demons I've just talked about. Feels Easy and Good.
Now problems come from other type of questions wave cheekey smiley Exclamation Smile action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Please, Answer to the First Question!   Please, Answer to the First Question! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Before going to a dinar de tonyinya,

maybe I was too radical in the last post. I'm ANGRY with them and their supporters. But I they Get REspectful fo the rest of the living, maybe I could change my mind.
But this is not that easy thing. It's not only willing, it's being able to. This Needs Time and Proved and Continued Respect for Convivence.
flower love smiley flower

ps: coming later for another kind of post, easy and fine, Friendly. What a day, that index Looks Great!!! Good!
Back to top Go down
david

david

PostSubject: Re: Please, Answer to the First Question!   Please, Answer to the First Question! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:07 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things, I did Find some Nice Ones.
Here going.
Now time for resting.
I had to change something on Plato, True, and I'm so Glad now because it Truly Makes Sense on the whole Story of Philosophy I'm telling. And I did under the role of the watch running, and calm but firm, it was not that bad. I'm saying beucase I do think and feel it is True, I'm known by now I guess on these things. It can be improved, but it's really good.
I don't agree with nietzschenian concepts of "power willing", and not with the absolity of the "eternal coming back" either (not indirect talking, I've just read some pages on him). He is deconstructing from the inside of the same perspective as other philosophers are, no matter how radical he was. The vitalism affirmation is so Good, but those concepts have to be so Very Modulated. The structured order and reasoning (it's True he made a philosophy not able to be reconduced to a single position, even not to a coherent line of evolution well explained, as Wittgenstein, p.e.; but this is not a value to me). The artistic and metaphoric renaissance are Fundamental, but there must be some kind of principle and solid fundament, even though when this has to be Coherently and Honestly Build UP the way I'm doing.
Well, and now not writing any philosophic thought this the next week. Now time for all other things, including reading fun, philosophy and other things Good.
See later, Loving Well!!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please, Answer to the First Question!   Please, Answer to the First Question! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please, Answer to the First Question!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brooke Shields Fan Family :: BROOKE FAN FAMILY FORUM :: LOUNGE-
Jump to: