Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Adorable Lady of Mine!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:07 pm

cheers Smile Hi, Good Hug!! Smile cheers

How are things! I've sent the text to another editorial. Yes. The one from yesterday is for Catalonian and today's for Castilian, Both Spanish Languages, Official at once, as Spanish Constitution says. Talking just on the terms of the Fundamental Law.
Later I think I'll be able (not before because I did not have) to post the Pictures of the Most Beautiful Man You Have ever Seen and that will ever be able to See.
bounce Laughing ! party smiley geek
cheers Smile Razz

Seeing later on the Loving so True!!
flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower

ps: have to say that I Like so Much to be this geek sometimes. Little craziness, but with some true fundaments Laughing
Playing nice.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:50 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

I was so focused, but... Wow!!
I posted the way They were in my computer. As long as They're All so Beautiful and Tremendous, my only choice was poting Them All.
cheers hasi cheekey smiley hasi cheers

Later posting some text on thinking that I'll send too to editors. Today I've started touching reality on this. Good does not always mean good selling...
It's not desmotivational because I Knew it. I'm Focused in Tasking.
Have to Do it, I've Got a Too Much Mature Intelectual Position for not Writing a Complete Essay. It will Always be Improvable, all along my living, but to be Honest, I Think I Have to Write it. The Publishing... Well, we'll see Peacefully on time. I Think it's a Responsability, to myself and to All, doing it.
I Love You so. You're so Much Beautiful to me. Exquisite Sensitivity to my Soul!!
flower love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:56 am

Hi Good Cuteness and Good Day!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

And what a day! This non-routinary stuff is going to kill me scratch Laughing Smile
How are things, Beautiful Heart. That Video from the Magazine was a Real Point You did catch from the "bag", by the ways of a back to back.
Truly, Very Heartfelt!! Beautiful Making!
It's true that the changing of routines, though even when it's not for much stressing subjects (I was Feeling quite Well for All day), takes an aditional part of energy, compared to the usual. It's Good too, for the brain and for all.
News: I did go from quite "distant" places in the structured geographic map of the city in my mind, and I am still Shocked at myself for the quality of the choices on the way to go from one to another one, never done before. You can believe me, this me is much better than the one I used to know, for many things, unmodestly have to Happy terms say.
And How Very Friendly Pictures too, God Bless!
And tomorrow will come after dinner.
And I Love You so, I'm starting to have childs when I think of Your Loveliness.
See in a while so Well and for All Night and Day "of Always" Smile
Good Night Love, I will be Seeing and Holding You in Dreams tonigh!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: It's Much More Intense, the Feelings on You Today's Brooke!!
tongue smiley hasi tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi!!

You're so Beautiful to me, so Beautiful.
But I can not spend the whole day on this. You're the first one who will critizise for it, and Reason will be with You.
Now I'm going to edit the prologue. Later the introduction. Working Easy Sunny Beautiful.
Now some Razz Exclamation (Please, Please bounce action smiley ):
it's not been because I think I'm obviously prettier than Kant ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ), but I said this today to my mother, after seeing her cleaning plates with cold water for her hands (I did finish this task): if I had been a woman, You would have had much more help for the living. I am Loving my Sisters so Much, but I'm Highly Critic about their behaviour. But then I did suddenly remember I had to use this piece of a wave brain God did give me; and I had to admit before her things would not be that different. And she, very politely and Razz said yes, it's True.
This is another Reason for me never stop working too. Maybe I'll not be able to Bring some Better Living to her, and to my uncle too; but I'll Never stop for this reason. It's Very Important Motivation to me too.
And the funniest of all is that I did never say this to my mother. Because I, for sure influenced by the teaching of my father, I did even get disturbed for bringing this conditional for this hyphotetic situation about me, I mean, "if I had been a woman...".
Well, I did just say to my Mom, and I am Saying Here, Dedicated to You my Eternal Love.
Please, understand me, I'm very happy, actually Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ; but I Had to Express the Reality of some New Times for Better.
Lady, I'm saying it for Try for Communication. Have to say, because of the public questioning from her, just my subjective opinion, that Your Friend and Very Admired Eva Longoria gets better fitting look out of the wind. But that way is not bad at all either action smiley
God Bless!
Now some Tasking Hard.
Smile Razz cheekey smiley I Love You so Much, Lady Brooke cheekey smiley Razz Smile
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:08 am

Hi!!

Though a little TOO MUCH cheekey smiley wave Razz , Working Truly Focused. And Inspired, of course.
I can not listen to Good calm music, I can not listen sexy one, I can not listen to romantic one...
I'm needing some moderate and well harmonized instrumentally epic Music.
It's Working.
And I can not talk about how You Making me Feel or Pictures... Or any other possible thing wave Laughing geek
So Beautiful Tremendous Times!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi!!

I've received a mail from my Professor about the receiving of texts. And have to say I am Overreached for the Kind and True Interest on the subject (he has started reading almost immediately!).
By this Support, the Doing gets so Much Easier.
Sharing Goodness and Good Doing!
It's the very least I can do Here, after those Pictures and that Doing. And that Beauty!
cheekey smiley Exclamation till reaching heaven True!!
How Beautiful, You Are ( Shocked scratch Exclamation cheers - Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile )
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi!

The easy ways of the fluidness of my brain developing those concepts ready to make anybody wave ( Laughing Razz Smile ) have been getting levels of beautiful brutality!
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

for Exchanging More Hugs on Goodness and Very Wide True Razz Exclamation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whe20FgR87E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqGGYJxVRFI
So Beautiful All, True, Loving, Friendly, Nice! action smiley tongue smiley Razz
And One More Hug, as Warm as Able to Melt clothes, like some of those that have been missed for a while in the Oscars Ceremony.

And, Brooke, I Love You so and FOR ALWAYS!! In this Beauty, there's Obviosly NOTHING to be excused or sorry for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:38 am

Hi, on Adoration,

I've been thinking very hard and quite usefully for my concepts I think.
I've got it. Though I have to improve much more.
When I've got all written for essay I'll share main ideas. Not so new, just adding some new concepts and making larger and deeper sense on all these things. Explaining our mental processes towards nature and others and our own conscience. Its bases.
I did make all the thinking Much Happier than usual.
Now feet so Easily on earth, but More than Happy, and Truly Warm the Heart.
Loving so Tremendous ways is Beautiful. Very Much. And it does Bring so Much Joy and Peace.
I can almost feel in the plane of my Emotional Sense the Hugs and the kissing. so True. The Easy Heavenly re-creation is Here, the Soul, again.
flower sunny flower
love smiley action smiley ( wave Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Hello Hi!!

That Cuteness of a Video is Too Much Touching,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mih7NTHs7v8
It's just started raining easy, just 10 seconds ago I Swear.

Answering, by Nice Personal Interposition,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O0uZ8KOip0
You See!!

ps: Big Tremendous Infinite Hug of Eternal Loving Forever, and Kissing too; Angel, Heaven, Wonderful Lady of Mine!!
cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:06 pm

And from now on I'll only be coming for constructing for people or, as the other choice, for personal direct offending.
p.e.: I like horses. And asses too.
What do you think about it?
The humor is for community, this is the function of it, when you've reflected enough, if you're able to, about human nature. The humor is not, in a good relationship, for offending.
It's better a joke than a beating, it's true. But some people did suicide for jokes, and they were not crazy, just overreached.
What about looking at the other one, for beginning, as the potential friend this one could be, rather than a target for getting shared with your own hunting group (quite ancestral, primitive and evil task).
General terms, I have to say the most of those "talking" to me, excepting myself, are quite slow and primitive. It was funny for some time, but I am tired.
Use your energy for good, not for dialectic, disguissed as "white" humor, fights.
Though, I'm not expecting very much from the social context I've been dealing with for the last years.
Hope is the last thing I'm ever losing, anyway.
Tomorrow I'm not coming. The following, I'll see. Pure objectivism, in case I may come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Thu May 07, 2015 11:40 am

Hi!! ( cheekey smiley wave Exclamation )
cheers flower cheers

Now Listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGHDYZncTk
It's Working Good. But Still it's All getting Difumined behind You Eyes.
A Shared Hug for Two, which is the same place birth of thunder and soul together.
Even not emoticons I can use to explain myself love smiley flower
Picking all poems in History, and Dedicating to You, just as little Tribute to You.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Hi, Adored!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

I was coming quite Very Happy tongue smiley for talking Razz Good weather good stretching and walks.
But this Beauty, as Performance and as a Girl Performing (Nothing else from me at that time but the same at the Same age, PLEASE -this Suspicious on me was so Crying or Very sad to me), I Love You.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YJxioE0WBM

So, taking the chance for Expressing True myself:
I am going and... geek Razz Exclamation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBadGGKaPKw ( Neutral party smiley study Smile action smiley )
"Yo no pego, yo peco", at 19 and right now, my Love Adored of Mine!!
( Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile , only on my geek for Expressing this sunny in my Heart)
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:21 pm

For You, for Your Dreams and Your Heart, if You Want,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hKPQ1H3lw
On the narrative Sense I've Been TRYING The Nicest Possible to build up!!
flower party smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny party smiley flower

Big Hug of True Love and Adoration, coming later for a little easy while!!
And next week, the "abstractive" beast beats ( geek Laughing Smile ) starts to work out till the finishing of the essay.
Don't You think these days were wrong to my improving, global terms, not at all. It was Truly Good to the Improvement I'm Searching for in All Days of my Life.
And it's so HEAVENLY DELIGHTFUL to Dedicate it All to You Here action smiley
cheekey smiley wave cheekey smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:41 pm

Hi, Goodness!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Smile

How are things!! Here biorhythms calmy and brain worky, that's Great.
Taking care with the lumbars (You too, Please! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) and too much sun and all.
Big Hug of Adoring!!
cheers flower love smiley flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:40 am

Hi!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Now I'm "mealed" feeling better level of energy, though not enough for those bounce writings of mine. Today Easy. But worky.
Copying Beethoven geek Laughing Smile , I've copied the text I wrote yesterday in spanish. Editing something. Or maybe better not and just use the ideas that may be useful to my essaying task.
I'm absolutely cheers about the essay, because I think I'm having time almost more than enough for finishing it before the end of the year, as I had planned from the beginning.
I Adore Philosophy, each day more, but I can Not get disconnected from the reality. I am fine on it too.
That big misterious solution, the Love, can not be so difficult to find out and spread all over the world by everybody.
Loving, Big Hug Tremendous till the Sky!! action smiley tongue smiley
flower cheers bounce love smiley bounce cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:14 am

Hi!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

How is the Lovely Feeling today!!
That Video on Wendy Williams Show, You're Looking Simply ADORABLE cheekey smiley wave Exclamation
Using my first idiome, "avui matí estic que no servesc per res". Yes, it's not just Sleep it's just empty of energy. Oh my goodness. I did even have to eat the meal before coming today.
Now step by step recovering.
It's beeing such a hot time, and nights are sunny and for what I see my sleep is not the better, though today I already slept the minimus time I need. Now Need a little process of energizing. To See the Pictures of You and to come and tell You, like writing on the sky (not very well have to add, but well the Important is the Intention!! tongue smiley cheekey smiley ); is Best Beginning.
Today finishing the definitive version of chapter.
Yesterday did go for a walk and some run and stretching at the evening/night. In the day, on these period of hotness, would be wave I'm Caring.
Big Hug, Adored and Beloved of Mine!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: On those Videos from the View... You're Doing EXCEPTIONAL and Looking so GORGEOUS that's Simply BREATHTAKING!! action smiley wave
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:39 am

Yes, Love,

"papá noel de veranito" and "papito de verano"...
May You see now how was it possible I was expending my time by almost totally wasting of it, at the very least intellectual terms.
You Brought back me to the mountain ( Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile ) of the rested totalitarism of silly mind and the emergence of the Sense, though also by not totally erasing a part of the silly, but now well fundamented on the childishism, of the Love.
flower cheers wave cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley wave cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adorable Lady of Mine!   

Back to top Go down

Adorable Lady of Mine!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1