Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The hug of the morning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13482

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Coming from some "brutality" of mind wave bounce drunken
Going well.
Taking chance for Sending, with Permission, Very Big Hug to Highly Lovely Vanessa Hudgens and his Family, at these times. Dad Rest in Peace, in Heaven for Eternity. He has to be so Proud!
flower love smiley flower

And after this wave Hug moment, have to say God Bless Everyone from the Heart.
Me now tasking to some little more task before some walked rest.
Seeing later, a Very Big Tight Lovely Hug!
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:17 am

Hi, Good Angel!!
action smiley cheekey smiley
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

How are things!
Me quite resty, have to admit. I could be more, but it's enough. Resting more in the weekend.
You're Adorable and so Beautiful, what a Real Heaven's Candy You Really Are oh my Goodness.
Big Hug, Loving Fine, Have Very Good and Inspired Day, my Love of Mine!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi!
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

On the worky going!
I've finished Husserl summary, and very prepared pragmatism and William James, James Dewey and some of Habermas at this.
It's very easy to me Very Happy - Laughing scratch
Preparing for getting the second surname, Barceló, together alone with only another one.
It was a Very Comfortable and Enjoying -I'll Repeat- Childhood Revival Experience, Blessing.
About these things I said today:
I Totally Agree with Sgt. Shriver Big Choice -my True Respect.
Peace is Key.
But this is not an obstacle, just the opposite thing, for being able to say some reality: in this world, as Brad Pitt said one time -my True Respect, as for Everybody Human-, loneliness is real and it's a cruel world.
In these times, and in these 10 years I think it can be understood for any Mind that I have some reasons for saying it.
These times are Human times, but there're some specific characters: many discourses disconnected in opposition for Big diversity of interests and visions, and much supperfficiality, and much undercovered stuff (more than ever).
Though, I think these are times also for some Reflection on everything of these, and more. There's Always Time for Conscienciousness and for Conscience. Both Need Themselves one another.
There's Always a chance, no matter how little it is, for the Improvement.
The measurement rule is Moral, to me, more than any other thing.
Moral has Been A Real Worry to me in my life, and actually became, for all the things, an Obsession.
To me, big mind, beauty, knowledge, money, power... I think they all should not mean a thing to anybody without a True And Shared Sense of Moral Integrity.
It's the way I Feel, and I can't help it. It's too Intense Emotion and Thought to me.
And if this makes me too different to others, it's OK; I'll can Live with it. And if there're more thinking simmilar to me, then Much Better to me, and to All.
I can Not accept the undercovered Process I have Been Pulled to Go Through, in any case. Sorry me, but it's Unacceptable, Totally. Human terms, not animal, not extraterrestrial ones.
But I'm not on committment for suicide for this. And sorry me for the geek
But I have to Face it All with Dignity. And, Actually, this is a Real Directive to me, that Includes the Moral Sense for LIfe.
And sorry me if I can not trust very much. But, after all, what else ( Razz action smiley ) would you think about all the stuff going!
Though, this untrusting about the Not Long Terms Familiar Proximities (there're Obvious Reasons for it) does Not mean I'm against the world or anybody on these days.
I Just Try to Do the things the Best I Can. And, in this direction, I Know that Helping Myself I am Helping the Others, I have No doubt about this.
Honestly, if I Thought my texts are not going to be Able to Help, I would Lose All Motivation for Keep Fixed and Focused in them; Very Far from ego motivations.
And it's Honestly what I think, the real Difficulties for publishing my text. The lack of Interest is not something from my imagination, this I think can be obviuosly understood by all too.
But I'll Honestly Try. On Paper and Digital.
This Actual World Does Not Care at All and Does Not pay attention to anything Done for Free.
Sorry me but it's How I Feel and Think.
If you're not giving a Value to your task, the other will not usually give to it instead of you. At the very least till you're dead.
And, in this world, the Concept Value is Actually Impossible to Get Separated from the Money one.
So, I am exchanging my knowledge professionaly for money, as any other Professional.
This is not giving me the academic and orthodoxian recognizing, but it's a Chance for it, and a Bigger One for the Social Listening.
I am Not looking for social recognizing, but I Want to Know the Interest, because I'm knowing the actual -not future- importance of my task, and the interest there's for following it.
Though, I Admit I Need the Money. for my Family, Mainly. And I'm also Doing for it. But it's Not the only reason. if this was the only one, you can figure out I think I could have learnt much long time ago, not much difficult terms, everything on businesses, but I did not.
It's Vocational, my Philosophic Interests. I Know it's Known.
And well, this is All.
Good Living, and Good Job!
And Good Loving for Life!
And Big Hug Honest and Friendly for You, Beautiful Eternal of Mine, my Love!!
Seein later, and Now, for Sure!! action smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:12 am

Hi Hello!

Good day.
Really Nice Videos and Pictures!
Everything Good is Meaning Inspiration.
Many Greetings, Wishing Really Fine day.
Seeing later.
Good Love Hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Hi!

Good guy and good job!
Well, not very much if I remember who I'm talking about, the masho mashine shining brighter than the sun, me geek Laughing
Really, working very much and well, on All.
Need a break, stretched, normal resting right.
What I said before was "a little" lol! under the effects of the "enajenación mental transitoria", for personal experiences and circumstances -and not easy character too-, but I Like Very Much to have said those things, because They Are Key for understanding More.
And no worries about doctorating and non-answering professors. Busy or angry+busy, it's going to be OK. Me very patient. Look at this, I'm starting on june, so... Calmy, calmy. "Motto, motto", as Gianni Bugno said to Miguel Indurain in their first Tour.
Me very Fine on Everything and Everybody True!. Flowing, and "efforting" from this first existential point-condition. God Bless!
Good Loving Hug on Goodness kiss for Eternity!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:33 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

Now ready for going. Normal tired, distribution of efforts is on the road and it's OK. Some outside spaces felt so very good.
Today evening and night thinking and preparing Gadamer, as also introducing of difference, nothing much worrying to me in my general perspective though it has to be said, linguistic turn and difference continental and analitic. This coincidence of them with linguistic turn, yes, I have to admit it's my idea.
And texts I'm sharing are not last version, but getting close.
This week not able to write historic conclusions, though I've got on paper. Will think about it for weekend, by moments and by subconciousness, and write in one day on monday fine.
Most difficult is done to me. Getting deep in each Author... in little time; and Heidegger... specially difficult for the need for getting all and then from the understanding deconstruct it from the beginning.
Next chapters are more on and from my own, though writing specific opinions, they're only taken as reference, but specific; no needing global Authors, I mean.
And now some meal and resting well. The timing is Good.
tomorrow Conference. Araceli, Nice friend from the USA back and forth from Spain, left tickets at the entrance control for me. Not expensive at all (I could not go in that case), specially if we balance price and substance. These Conferences were so Inspirational to me, and I Really Learnt Very Much from them too.
And well, when are we going on a Hug?!! Sorry me Embarassed it was just geek Razz
TOTALLY Away from any other thing I Swear True, Public Respect!
Oh my I was so cheekey smiley Shocked Exclamation wave that... No matter the things I had to go through, painful and anxiety times, this first I Have to Admit!! action smiley
Loving For Eternity, Calmy Nice, Well and True!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

It seems I'll can be calmy working. Family's better, Dr. did go Home Shocked cheekey smiley cheers and it's going to be fine.
Now working very much and in the evening Conference.
I'm on a brutality, have to confess, and I had not stopped for the whole morning.
I'm feeling like an "elite" athlete, stretching, eating each couple of hours... geek Laughing Smile
Well, Good Hug Good!
Hugging Lovely terms is Very Key!! action smiley wave
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: depending on answers I may see, it's possible I'm not going to another forum mine; I mean, if somehow I perceive we're going well and the private life of mine is respected coherently to the fact we're OK doing here. It's OBVIOUS ELEMMENTARY thing, don't You All think!
God Bless!
And, Anyway, as I said, I Always Love You for Eternity!!
And now back to task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:17 am

Hi!

Here going.
My uncle in the hospital, and my mother still a little ill non evolutioning to real health for more than a month. Though, I think lately she's a little better and that he will be well in a couple of days as we were said.
Yesterday could not go to conference for this, but it's OK.
I asked Araceli about my "infamous" geek scratch virtual life; and she said she did not know a thing scratch It's possible!
I can not lose much time on these things, and on many other else. Have to stay Focused.
Today big work in the morning.
And those Videos, How Really Nice! Pretty Baby, beyond normal controversies (IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER MANY MORAL IDEAS DO CHANGE ON TIME; there may be Universal principles, like "treat others as you'd want they did to you", but the developing of them can not be taken out there as a dictatorial code of moral rules; this is so Normal and obvious), is a Gorgeous Film.
As You Are!! action smiley cheekey smiley Exclamation
Well, back to task.
Big Hug, Loving Forever!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:57 pm

Hello again!!
Razz flower Razz

Embarassed have to say I am going to a conference today (not second meanings; True, I did not remember this).
Anyway, today getting Focused at night on the hard tasking that's waiting for me.
See tomorrow on the bits, Dreaming of You at night!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 am

Hi Good Hug!

How in the morning!!
This last "hockeyed" Picture and last Lazy boy Video, water included, are Simply Tremendous and Specially Adorable.
How Beautiful!!
Me now to task very hard and concentrated. I think I can do it.
Tomorrow Conference, really Good tongue smiley
And Big Good Brooke Hug Tremendous Loving Life; for Daughters too!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 pm

Hi Good hug Loving!
Me Good. Tired but good.
Hope Liked.
Recovering energy me now. Works.
Much work ahead, Happy for results of my working mind.
Not for nihilism. Knowing involved with Human Values and feelings, not only animal ones.
Seeing!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Hi Good hug Loving!
Me Good.  Tired but good.
Hope Liked.
Recovering energy me now.  Works.
Much work ahead, Happy for results of my working mind.
Not for nihilism.  Knowing involved with Human Values and feelings, not only animal ones.
Seeing!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:44 am

Good morning and Good Hugs!!
cheers flower cheers

On the going. Focused well. Some rests of cough but it seems cold-flu is on its ending. Physically less or more well, mentally good.
Much Work ahead. Not forcing brain, but flowing fine.
Loving Beautiful, it's You!!
flower cheers Smile love smiley Smile cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:21 am

Hi!!
cheers flower cheers

Calmy Working, heartbeats at an adequate speed for normal going on, efforts on normal level, "metabolism" working efficiently.
And Big Good Hug Tremendous for You if Possible on the Bits, that has actually become an Absolute Concept, like Infinite: in the normal context, there's not comparisson for more I mean; so, no possible "bitter" mood. One Good!
And on next meeting Please I'd Like so Much...
Smile Idea Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:04 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I did see sponsoring in the forum. No problem to me. Normal thing, for many times really good.
And came for saying "Hi" and that I'm working so very well too and focused.
And don't like very much the exercise of my critic reason, but sometimes I have to do in philosophy, for explaining. If I am taking the Model of Habermas Reason in Epistemology Field -Not touching the Theory of Communicative Action because is just Greatest, True! action smiley - it's because, to me -and to many others, obviously-, this Thinking probably reaches the Top on philosophy out of the thinking subject. For this I had to critizise the epistemologic perspective of Tremendous Habermas.
And back to task on the office.
In a while some walked rest. Legal and good.
And Very Good Loving Hug tongue smiley through the glass, all types of it Wink action smiley Smile It's OK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:46 am

Hi Good Beautiful!
cheers flower cheers

On sundays bed still, under "sabanas" and some beautifil light light throughout my window.
Waking up, i give You a Hug!!
Have Very Nice breaking leg today and ver Joyful Resting day!
flower tongue smiley cheers love smiley cheers tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Hi!
Razz flower Razz

coming for little while as a hug, You know.
Have to say I'm Happy, also, for how are the things going on the essay. 1.2 I guess it's getting better than the previous one. Not ego, just Working Well, with Good Intentions.
I had something like a storm of thunders of my head that at once was like an evanescent mass of understood but too precocious (me philorookie) concepts on time. Now I think they've sedimented on my mind, and I think results are going to be pretty good.
I Love You!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Brutal efforts on philosophy that are key and all payed work actualized.
A person like me, stalked by drug trafficants at home and a psycopath at work, what happening?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   

Back to top Go down

The hug of the morning!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4