Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The hug of the morning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13647

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:02 am

Hi Very Tight Hug!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

How are things going!! Here Well. Brain I guess totally recovered from efforts and rested.
And it's, finally Mad Smile -many times cloudy weather true-, sunny. Feels so Good to All.
I've Seen More Nice Movies Coming. This with Sigourney Weaver and Hugh Jackman Looks so Nice! And, Obviously, I'm Waiting for New Star Wars, Specially knowing Classic Actors are there still.
And, well, going Well.
Big Brooke Hug till the sky and beyond!!
cheers flower Razz love smiley Razz flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi,

I've edited very few things, but I did it. There're many mistakes for sure, but there was one very big, that I made when I edited the first version wave , confusing the "knowing" with the "reflection", when I was explaining its comparisson, bad thing for somebody who wants to explain himself well Laughing Smile
Now, less or more OK.
Big Hug on the Loving Good, Very... Very Everything!!
flower cheers sunny hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:28 pm

Hello!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

As I know I am beeing seen on my walks (I'm OK with this, True), have to say that yes it's True I was a little badly humored. Well, some existentialist selfcompassion, some melancholy and some feeling of unfair doing towards me by some for last years (not talking I said, and not talking). It was a nice mix, a real cocktail.
Mad Laughing Smile
I've been working well (some style and some little substantive editions), coming to terms with existentialist perceptions on a day like this, so Special.
How Adorable, Truly Inspirational, so Beautiful.
I'm coming later by easy talk, after some More Delightful Time with those Pictures that I Can Not Define only by my poor words (Honestly it's How I'm Feeling in this daily emotional staying, on the working of Objectivist Reason non Artistic, in this second case it would be a little different, though I'd always remain too far from the Reality).
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:16 am

cheers ---> Very Good Razz Sweetness!! <--- cheers
Smile flower Smile

I just wanted to express the hug pulling in the morning!! geek scratch Smile
I did even have, though I can not remember well, True; Delightful Dreaming, by the subconscient remembering of You and Your Smiling Eyes on that Dress, oh my action smiley wave cheers
And I've got 2 complete epigraphs Finished, just left for a less or more normal edition (well, and those coming from professors, editors...; it's Normal). I do still have already 10 for finishing, but well, the task of systematic structure making as a whole complex and connected substance is less or more done. That's almost not valuable in terms of time. So, here I'm going Well.
You INSPIRE so Much (this was said, if talking, at very high speed, almost in one word, like some wave - geek Razz party smiley ).
How Nice that Video from Broadway's Neverland. Just for the Knowing of the People There, I would not listen very much to some too nonsense critics. When they get this level of negative exasperation from professionals, sorry me, have to say there's something unconnected between the "objectivity" and what they say they see, which is probably the same thing but because of some different, for each case, prejudices.
Well, going on quite Calm and Focused. I've Got a Big Task. Feeling I can Help is Blessing to me.
Big Hug, Beautiful, Lovely, Magical, Adored and Perfect; my Delightful Time!! action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi love smiley hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Hi!
Smile flower Smile

Very Cute Beautiful Videos! Wow! Always Brooke so Beautiful! Oh, My!
Inspirational and Touching.
And that one from Star Wars Presentation, in Anaheim, Tremendous. Truly Touching too.
Little things (not in objective social terms, but to any selfconscient objectivity related to a brain and some virtual pixels working) that are Big.
The Power of Human Imagination. And, also, of its Sensitive Perception too. And, also, the True Source Dreams Really Are.
flower love smiley flower

Well, God Bless, Have Good Time. Working Together!
Brooke, Endless Loving!! action smiley
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:02 am

Hello!

How are things! I've Seen some Movie News, Wow, Good!
I'm going on a hard training too, Working.
Feels Really Good! tongue smiley
Well, seeing later.
I'd like to say something but not much talky. Well, only the fact I know what I know, no matter how it may be re-created by good intentions for Peace. It's not necessary among other things because there's Peace in this place. True!
I am the Absolute Winner in the opened confrontation! action smiley party smiley cheers Wink Laughing Smile
And that's Enough to me! Laughing Razz
No, really, Very Focused for the Important.
For next days not many thinking posts, I'm on the reflective development for the essay of this selfconscience philosophy.
And today New Conference!
On the Loving, Seeing later Fine!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:27 am

Hi Hello!

How Nice Pictures and Videos today!
Here going on Well.
Conference so Good. Though the platonism, greek classic people were very positivistics, and were relating all the sense (connecting) of things to the real presence of them, one way or another, and to the perception of them (the epistemic scepticism was very weak, but very conscient already by those times too, in fact, the doubt about the senses was always there).
Today physicians would think this is interesting I guess:
concepts of time and space were to them always related to physical activity, and movement, where them both were having the role of a recipient for the events happening. If there're absolutely no events, there're not absolutely time and space either. This is very connected to what many scientists say today about the "previous" moment to the big bang: there was no time. Greeks thought the same, as Plato when talks about "moment" previous to the Demiurg creating the Logos of Cosmos from the previous Chaos.
Eternity to them is being out of time, there's no counting. The counting is always made by a physical event (a watch of sand, of sun, cycles of the moon, seasons of the sun...), but in the eternity there're never happening these things.
The extract from the Odissey, where Ulisses want to go away from Calipso in his Beautiful cave, She so Beautiful, for going back to his land Penelope and Son. He gets bored because though they're immortal, there's no sensation of time.
Though, we can all see the immediate contradiction in it, because from the moment he's thinking, there're things happening, at the very least (he was also Making Love for All Day to Calipso, they were alone and with nothing else to do), in his mind.
This is quite connected to what Nietzsche and Heidegger (and much time before Aristotile, p.e.) says that the first path to philosophy is the real conscience of being bored. "Divertimento", funny this is, does mean to get away from oneself in that situation, doing constantly different things (contradiction: many things happening but no sensation of time, so no bored, so not possibility of maturing for the thinking and philosophy, which is fundamental for understanding this needed facing of the present and what involves this: the Importance of the today, of the purely present instant in time).
Ulisses was too human, then.
There's a difference between "space" and "topos", because the second, as it's happening with the time, it's the specific space. When there's a chance for the topos, there's not infinite either. The same way I talked about the measuring of the time.
Plato makes genius opinion on it, Definition of Occidental Concept of time: it's a continued prolongation of "nows", where each one has to be understood as a simple eternity, which are fixed by the numbers (each point of a line, a number; and the line, the time going). This is for making a Sense upon Definition, but it's also, and Plato knew for sure, connected to the perception of Enjoying the Time Now, like Sartre of Heidegger says.
That concept of "instant" eternity is curioiusly taken from the concept, archaic, of "aion", greek word; which first was for defining the life time of a person, never by fixing a simple period. When this is extrapolated to the life of gods, as long as they're immortal, the aion is the eternity. This is Important, because it is historically and conceptually connected to the definition of eternity as absence of counting and of moving.
Anyway, there're many ontologic contradictions, because gods were always doing things...
San Augustin (Have to Read the Very Recommended "Confesiones") did make such a Bright Study of the Time: past, present and future (corresponding to the idea of movement, for having a past, there was be an indication of something making different this now from the one's before), where he explains, like new Parmenid, the many apories on it.
For ending, it's so Interesing how the descending from the Heaven, Paradise or the "Golden Age" in greek world, were human people are living with God/gods and they're immortal; was so Important to All Cultures. After it, we Lost the Most Important: the Immortality, we did Get The Time!, instead of the Eternity from before.
To my opinion, this permanent sensation of "lost" it's because what I've been explaining about our inner and natural perception of the "non limited", the purely metaphysical, not only as an Ideal, but also from the same Core of the Structures of our Functional Thinking. This is not erasing any metaphysical position, because it's not prejudicing at all an Exclusively Biologic Answer to the Existence. As long as it's a metaphysic reality, we do have to Admit There's the Real Chance for something Else. The Same Spirituality is not only functional, is the Same Nature of our Thinking and Feeling, Naturally non material.
Well, this was All from the Conference from Professor Francesc Casadesús.
Ah, and his Daughter has been Studying, and still I think, in California for last years. She's near to come back, and she's not very willing about it; she says she's been having such a good time, while studying too.

ps: now also sending this text to my Good Friend Araceli, from Connecticut. Well, not from there, but she's going for many times. And to many other places in the world. She's so Lucky.
though, I don't feel bad either, oh not at all. This Philosophy is Simply Delightful to me. My investigations, Philosophical, are so Much to me.
Though, if they were made totally on my own and only for me, it could Never be the same. As social beings we All are... I Want it to Help, Bringing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi God Bless How Beautiful action smiley cheekey smiley wave
Razz Smile flower Smile Razz

cheers sunny hasi On a Very Intense, Peaceful and Passionate Loving hasi sunny cheers
See tomorrow and Always for All of the Time!!
flower tongue smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley tongue smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue May 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Well, this was a point.
Always Good, Brotherhood!
The other day B.B. King, yesterday Jesús Hermida (Tremendous Journalist and Communication Personality; Arrived in NY in 1968 for some of his first Tasking).
Brooke, no matter where life may bring us; the Soul Union of Romantic Love is Eternal.
And for LIfe, Living Focused and Happy!!
This job I'm making it's looking also Tremendous to me, I'm so Proud, because I Honestly Know it's so Helping.
"m'haurien de tornar a pastar" for leaving this Inspirations and Love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu May 07, 2015 9:21 am

Hi!

How are things!
those Pictures very Beautiful, for Touch and Catch... maybe a beating on the face if too much Laughing geek
Beautiful, Beautiful (now I had a call, True I Swear, about a file number 49/06, related to a hotel, TRUE I SWEAR Shocked ), so Beautiful.
Much More than James Marsden and Jack Black together!! ( Laughing -sorry guys; Good Ones!).
Today I Dreamed about You, yes it's True.
We were in the lobby inside of my working place, the building, it's long, but quite enlightened. And the only trains were You and Me Up There, in my Dreams.
You're wearing a white dress, similar to those from Eivissa (Ibiza) but those on the more formal type, and a golden belt, "ciñendo tu cintura". I did not look at the shoes, but to the eyes, Beautiful.
Anyway, not reaching the Level of the Today's Virtually Real.
We talked. True!! affraid Shocked Laughing Razz (True for All, and for Movie coincidences too -I Watched the Trailer!).
You were kind but not passionate towards me (a little moment for saying that I don't use to get kidnapped by workmates in the morning lobby meeting, because of a passionate ecstasy for the impossible to stop magnetic attraction from my parts Laughing Smile Razz ).
It was not the most joyful mood for any of the both of us, though I was cheekey smiley , but quite sincere. I was more interested in the talking, and talked to You to stay for a while as long as You were preferring just say "how are things, hello", for the better staying and not hurting discussions.
Anyway, discussion was very Easy and Gentle.
I just did apologise. You accepted my excuses and made the same too.
And You Looked so Beautiful.
But quite far from the Reality Captured by those VERY FORTUNATE catching Pictures!!
action smiley tongue smiley Crying or Very sad Smile

Your Existence is a True Source of Illusion and Joy.
And, throughout every blinding thing, the Love was and it is Real!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri May 08, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi!!

I'm going to be true to You. Till the day You admit I am the most handsome, beautiful, intelligent, brave, good and malest; it's impossible I may fall in love with You.
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

Some stupidity nice, and also some finishing the task of erasing my actually very weak ghosts of perfectionism.
For Focusing the mark of the problem Well, I need some Calm and Profound Inspiration, like Bach.
But one time I've got fixed what I'm searching for, I do admit the More Vibrant and Proximistic popular Music of my Times, nice rhythms and melodies, Good, and Melancholic Romantic Lyrics and Sounds. And, anyway, if not a little childish, too much metaphysic; as I was saying, or trying to say geek scratch , this Music is for Energizing the brain cells for finding out the way, Connecting, like an artisan using his "tehcné", as an specific, personal and tradicional value (in this society inside of the market, the artisan making is Always a very big plus of Value, much more than before; deending, obviously, on the type of product or service and interests from its consumer), for bringing together the material sources for the final piece making.
You're Always There somehow and anyway!!
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue May 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I'm making some tramps geek and I'm twice here at once lol! , I mean, I'm posting this and I'm in the subject of the day, I mean, The Angel.
It's just that I did copy all, but it's too Much Inspirational, as a Course of Time Going on my mind. Sense's Here, I think.
Very Tremendous Big Hug, Seeing tomorrow and for All of the Time.
(I'm literally almost bitting my tongue)
flower tongue smiley Loving, Cute and Flamed Tremendous One! tongue smiley flower
cheers sunny cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley sunny cheers

ps: the Task is Going Very Well. Difficult, but able to be Done.
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed May 20, 2015 9:47 am

Hi Good Hug!

How are things!
Those Videos! excepting one, I had Watched them All, so Good!
Honestly, have to say that there's nothing better for my calmy staying than a husband Laughing action smiley Smile
Yeah, really. There're no pills good enough for taking the comparisson.
Though, when I was talking about "nerves" it was more related to the most actual Pictures. These are the Very Best to medicine sellers Laughing Smile Razz
Everything's OK.
God Bless!
On the Transcendent Loving!!

Yesterday with the Babies was so VERY TREMENDOUS. Oh, my. I use to be sohungry in my dinner time, but yesterday I did not eat anything till the Babies were Gone.
Some things Done or Said are Really and Simply Razz wave Razz wave Razz wave Razz wave Razz wave Razz wave Razz wave to me.
Oh my Goodness! For sometime I could not even laugh because it was Too Much Shocked DELIGHTFUL!
I was also Thinking Well. I'm at Some Positively Critic Points on the Development of my Thinking. I'm so party smiley Exclamation for this.
So much on the bike for all these things that I did bring not much food for this morning. It's OK, I'll eat at trees (True). I'm actually on the way to really good shape, thinner, better aerobic and yesterday I did even lifted again, this time quite easy with no risks, that piece of a beast of piece for tractors, for soil agriculture. No worries, taking easy, into the normality of the shape. All Natural.
Now Tasking. It Makes Sense!
On the Loving Good!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu May 21, 2015 11:40 am

Hello!!
Smile Razz cheers flower cheers Razz Smile

Pages are and will be flowing so easy, like a constant and harmonic river to the sea of bits.
for Expressing my feelings, on the Inspiration Development, Abstractive and Transcendent Symbolism upon this Human Working:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkm6v75j7Ws
The almost same "tempo" Was Bringing the Nice Beat.
For https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb0UmrCXxVA, modestly Good.

Good Hugs of Loving!! (now, for a while, bitting my tongue) tongue smiley action smiley
flower cheers party smiley love smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Mon May 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Hi oh my Goodness!!

How Adorable Loving Picture from the dentist (I have to go too, one of these days; I'll do).
Oh my Goodness, Hugs are Spontaneous Sparks of Loveliness, from Your Eyes!!
I Adore You and I Love You.
Thank You for the Inspiration and Love's Energy from Your Doing.
I'm Speechless, and Loving Your beyond time for Eternity!!
flower cheers sunny Idea hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi Idea sunny cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu May 28, 2015 8:58 am

Hello Good Beautiful Morning!!
Smile cheers flower cheers Smile

Yesterday, after handling all the intellectual stress for finishing the "uno más tres" chapter ( geek Laughing Razz ), I was Exhausted. And today better, but now need to take the mental efforst a little easier than last couple of weeks, just for a couple of days. Not stopping, just the concentration, getting a little lower. Translated to sports terminology, it's like when you have been exercising too much and after it you feel some pulling from the stomach for expelling meal inside of it, for the excessive efforts, temperature, etc.
Anywa, later have to write something on Philosophy, answering to Very Nice Bright "Para todos la 2". They Nicely pulled me for FRIENDLY talking about a couple of things for Good, quite Razz tongue smiley
I'll select some of main points from last chapter, probably the part related to some mathematic fundaments connected to my arguments as a global philosophic Sense. Just for Free Sharing.
At some moment I'll have to Watch again that FIT Video, quite Adorable.
Are You Loving me True, Inconditional, Kindly, Lovely and for Life, Lady?
Is that Possible, is that True?
Dreams Existing?
You NEVER said anything. Though this idiome of "secrets" does mean something. The problem is that as it's so able to be understand from different perspectives (much more opened meaning than the natural language), the humor does affect too much the vision of these non linguistic substitutions. For this, I'm Mainly Caring about Loving.
See in a little while, for "tostonious" me for Good.
On the Loving!!
flower cheers party smiley cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley party smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:44 pm

Hi!!
cheers love smiley cheers

Inspired ( Smile hasi Smile ) Came also for my Hug!!
Good Loving Good.
Going to the Cinema on friday I guess, for the simple reason this TV Program is resting on this day, "Para todos...".
Very Big Hug for You, Adorable.
See tomorrow and for all day and night, on High Loving!!
cheers flower sunny Idea cheekey smiley hasi party smiley love smiley party smiley hasi cheekey smiley Idea sunny flower cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Hi!

How are things going Here Very Well!!
Wishing so Much Well!
Brooke Beautiful, Brooke Beautiful I Love You so!!
Seeing later and, You Know -and actually Feel, I Know (and Feel Razz Smile wave )-, for All of the Time!!
Adored action smiley
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: to Read Your new Book after finishing this actual Task is another Motivation to me. Quite True.
tongue smiley sunny tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi again for a little while, last of the day.
My actual difficulty for essaying is the amount of information I have got to deal with at once. This is what means my bigger effort.
Though, I know it's more psycological than any other thing; it's not difficult to me, to be True, You Know.
It's like having to modes of the brain (in fact, many more): low normal easy and tongue smiley , and fast. And the passing from one to another, it's sometimes a little boring, yes, the sensation in psycology.
Tomorrow sharing but Easy. I've got to Task for All Day, on different Necessary aspects. Needing thetakeoff of the fast deep brain, right now tomorrow.
The public sharing does Motivate to me. And the saying is helping me to obligate myself to be consciencious of this laziness.
Well, God Bless, Friends, Nice, God Bless!!

Brooke Big Hug Forever True!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley sunny hasi Idea tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley Idea hasi sunny cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: fortunetely I do remember the number for icons, because in the second item, to be the mirror of the first one, I was not remembering a piece of what this was Laughing Smile
party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi Good Sweetness!

Only little posting fine, as a Hug!!
Too Much Tremendous for not bitting my tongue while thinking about it, if I let the feeling goes far enough on its Natural intensity.
Big Hug, Loving!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
action smiley cheekey smiley wave Razz Smile

ps: You're Very Beautiful, sometimes I Feel like we had been born naturally adapted, at all possibilities to imagine, for this Embrace.
Saying is geek to me, but Feeling it is Razz study cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:02 am

Hi!

To think very much about hugs it is not good idea. Obsessing it's bad.
However, it's good to talk about it in different contexts, much specifically if these contexts are Meaningful as Love and Mind.
The other day on TV (my Favorite TV Program) they were talking about this,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6h9JwXk4IQ
It would Be Great somebody could translate the whole message. Or, if not, Read about it.
"Treva", as Professor on the Video says, does mean "Stop the fight, Peace".
And the things happening, around the 3 minutes of Video, are even Funny for sometime.
I Do Believe this Honest Tries are and are going to be a Real Success to our Societies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20wFO3KJga0
Very Nice Specific Case. Look at the Teachers and Kids!
And to the Razz names action smiley

And for more (I'll be Listening too)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSBJxXLPCs

ps: Christopher Lee, Hiper Tremendous, God Bless Rest in Peace. Heartfelt. A Different One Star.

psII: I'm also Recommending VERY MUCH a Docummentary I Watched yesterday on TV, "Iniesta de mi vida". Wow, also so Much Inspirational Goodness.

ps: Brooke!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:05 am

Good Morning Sweet and Beautiful!
Smile Razz cheers love smiley cheers Razz Smile

Had a real Good Rest tonight.
Yesterday's tongue smiley Razz wave cheekey smiley cheers
If I was not making Philosophy and, at once, Stupidities, the lack of hug would be too much painful to me.
Though the Communication itself is a Very Aliviating second door, valve of Feelings.
I certainly like this last expression.
Big Hug for You!!
Adoring is Good, and to Love too Heavenly!!
(tongue is working now, bited it)
flower cheers sunny cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley sunny cheers flower
action smiley wave Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Hi!!

Coming from some Very Good time on TV; Very Formative, Helping and Joyful "Para todos la 2".
Tomorrow I'll share some. Telling some then.
Mind's Needing Rest Feels Good. But it's an Active rest, You See.
the Loving too, I Know tongue smiley action smiley cheers
God Bless, I Love You so, I See You by and on so Much Light!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 am

Good Hug,
Razz cheers flower cheers Razz

Coming Fine.
I have not eat anything yet. Now going. Later some kind, and maybe thinky, post.
God Bless!
Loving's Good!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:42 am

Beautiful,

related to those Beautiful Pictures.
It's complex combination, though I think the main meaning is what I said before: come on, get over the task and finish it intense, healthy and well.
It's been PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL PURELY INSPIRATIONAL, oh my Goodness How Beautiful.
And You're Looking so Beautiful... (sorry, this is like animated; Beautiful Enough for much More than cheekey smiley cheers Embarassed Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven ... - Embarassed Razz action smiley ).
For Exchanging Inspiration, I'm Sharing this, it's Beautiful Song. For You, Brooke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5CVtlGNAss
(You can Listen to All Songs in the second following one after it)

Following the sense of the Pictures, "contaminating" is not about CO2 (c-o-2: "sí o sí" or "sí o más" in Spanish... tongue smiley Razz ).
Adored Beautiful!!
Now going to Task Hard. Quite low the wills, but by Your Inspiring Touch... You've Made things Much Easier and into the stream of Good and Intense Focusing.
Coming at the end of the morning, after a very hard tasking one.
I Love You, I Love You!!
flower sunny cheekey smiley cheers love smiley cheers cheekey smiley sunny flower

ps: We've Made Up Together Our Own Song and Times!! action smiley

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hug of the morning!   

Back to top Go down

The hug of the morning!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next