Brooke Shields Fan Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good mood!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
david

david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14575

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi, how are things!

Coming so good, informal. Coming from Pictures. Have to shave the face, this way I was wearing my face today Laughing did not feel good for pictures, but only at first sension before dinner.
After dinner all changed. Some eating and "voila" Laughing Smile
I've connected to the old me, good time fun. Not much worries.
It's great because after the first session I was not going to get out in the street anymore till it was well fallen the night! Laughing
Even my Mom said "has canviat, fas cara de professor".
It's True. I've changed so for last year, from the inside. But I've been able to reconnect.
I've still got that Beautiful Face Laughing Smile Razz
Anyway, nothing comparable, from male to female, to last Ones of Her. It's another League, but I'm Feeling so Well about me. Sorry guys, but Looking at All Gives me Peace about my own looks.
Well, maybe not All.
It's Feeling Good, no competition.
Laughing Razz Smile

I did even have in mind some montage of Videos for answering to the "marikas", so Good, but don't post.
Just because.
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS ON NAKED COMPETITION, I'VE CONNECTED TO THE OLD ME, AND THAT'S SOMETHING NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM ME.
Next week posting some of these last good pictures, but also getting shooted for some more by some more selfcaring looks. Just because it is.
It was so Fun, today.
Yes, I'm too connected to the deep thinker me, too usually and too seriously. This disconection for connecting I did learn how to make, and it's going to happen more usually, even only for myself (sorry Laughing Razz ).
God Bless, seeing later out of competition.
Ah, more things. Treating with little boys have been feeling so good to me. Some treating as Family Darling with them, by their Spontaneity (not mine, but contagious to me, SO GOOD!, I've been so far from these things about other guys for life, even though they were 5 months old only! geek Laughing ), by Kissing and Hugs ( Shocked ), with Family. I'd like to have sons like these!
The little one is so Smart that was correcting to grandmother and Xisca when they were trying to bond the belt of his kid-car, saying, by gestures, "no, not this way"; with the funny thing he was still not able to talk by thtat time Laughing ! They kill me!
Well, Good Loving, Many Greetings!
Love Brooke!!
action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Hi!!
Razz action smiley

I did Find this, How Good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNOqgHTtvH8
flower love smiley flower

Talking about Life, have to say that I don't think animals are Perfect (I've just watched an horripilant Video that's affraid ; and I don't understand how it was possible a couple of weeks ago a tiger could kill a man in a zoo, after minutes and minutes with nobody doing anything; I'm Totally Agreeing the Peace and gun control -or, better said, Ideal terms, the erasing of them All- but if I was a police or a worker of the zoo in that moment I would have shot the animal, sorry me); but we have many evolutive things in common with them. For bad and for Good. Good because we can become selfconscience and change for Better.
Sorry, I did get a little affected by the video of animal and nonsense madness and violence. In fact, I don't watch TV programs containing scenes with violence among animals, actually, and if I find some unexpected, I change the channel. I know it's realism, but it's a matter of sensitivity Developed, Conscientiously, through my living years. I don't need to watch anymore.
Well, this Video Posted is Amazing, don't You All think, Friends! Razz Smile
Now one more Post Dedicating.
flower Razz love smiley Razz flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi!!
Smile Razz flower Razz Smile

Not super good mood, but not that bad.
I'm not angry, True. I Do Have ( Mad Exclamation - Laughing Smile ) to Love You!!
Also, did come for the One.
Don't You think the fact I'm party smiley geek about my skills does mean I did forget to Appreciate Yours. Not Only Beautiful, Much More, Good action smiley Cool
Seeing later in a while, Loving, Please Feel Good, I'm telling the childish/mature Truth.
cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: I've got work, so I'll have to wait some to share things about conscience, as synthesis but on improving last comments. True. See in a while soon.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 1:35 pm

Hello, Good Morning.

Great and Beautiful Pictures! Good Heart. God Bless!
I've been thinking too.
I think symbolism and, more specifically, the "symbolic interationism" is a Key for connecting my own words and Ideas to the things done before mine.
To be honest, so many times I feel I had the structure and primitive fundament for a kind of building very different and specific, high, big and complex, where all places are interconnected and fireproof (nothing about "Coloso en llamas", though there are Paul Newman and Steve McQueen, and Richard Chamberlain, making Great Work for Action); and then I was asked for making up and Finishing Totally Up a new one, more simple and easy.
The problem is that the structures and materials used for the one of my own may be so qualitatively different (now we're talking about conceptst) to the ones needed for this second one. And it's disturbing, and it's difficult, and it's tough!
Then, well, I think this Theory I've just talked about is the Field Able to Helpt me to Make some of this Hard Tasking, the Versatile Transversality I Do Need for Explaining Myself on my own Theories.
Shared.
As soon as I've got my mind a little less focused in Family Health, I'll post some of those Very Beautiful New Pictures.
See later, on the Loving!
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Hi!!

Coming for a moment for Wishing Very Good Weekend, Everybody.
Peace, Health, Goodness and Sense All Around the World.
Inspirational!
As Inspiration, I've been Thinking, and Working Hard, Well today.
You Know that I Love You!!
God Bless Families, Please Have Peace and Joy!
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 10:28 am

Hello Hi!!
Smile Razz Laughing Razz Smile

I did sleep so well. This morning I could not get awaken before getting up. It was a hard mission! geek Smile
Good Resting!
I See the "Post Making on the Air" from today, and I have to say it is so Good for nerves and for Calmy Staying. Though I did work so well yesterday, the lower heartbeats for enduring the days, weeks, months and years are a better choice. Just because I think you all think and now they're not that low at all Laughing Smile , just like normal.
Here we're going.
Today, when they get able for getting dowloaded, I'll post some of last Pictures from last event, on the 9th. By now I can't Wink Smile , though I could see a very formal and neutral dress. Thank you! action smiley Smile
I'm so hungry today.
Well, going to eat for a while and Working hard.
See later on the Good Loving for All of the Time!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Hi, in Heaven!!

As I said, today some calmer mind and some mental resets.  Easy.
The studity I talked about... well, I was also talking about mine.
No wave loving guy is exactly a rational genius!

I've got already 11 pages written.  In a style that I already like.  Hegel was a world appart, he created his own world of concepts as any other philosopher I've ever known.  He did some mistakes I do analyse in my work, but he was such a Brilliant One.  
I did dedicate more lines to him (not reaching the number 3) than to any other not only for this brilliant he was, but for the originality of his philosophic universe, which is needing a deep critic for showing the ambiguous it really is, and contradictory.  Yes, I do think I'm going to write in the book a philosophy absolutely safe from this kind of problems ( wave Laughing Smile ), but well, that's the Goal for any thinkiner.  Time can only tell.
I did like to read, on Wittgenstein little biography, that he did get away from the academic world for writing his "Tractatus", in Norway Shocked Wow!  Admirable guy, for All.  He did radically change, public terms, his Thinking.  Honest, Tremendous.
He said he could not get the heart of his thinking in a context of too much proximity to his colleagues from philosophy world.  I do agree, creativity does need some real time appart, for the inner dialogue, as a needed part for the transcending way to new knowledge and concepts.
As Descartes wanted to say, by the certainty from the "cogito, ergo sum" (it's True, the "sum" is related to the "being", not to the "existing", but that can be understood in similar ways, about the existing or being of the mind), which is Something Real in All Human, it is not necessary to be an historic genius for being creative.  That's some essence of human.
But, I hope to be a historic genius party smiley
No, not that much.  The older I get, the easier and simpler I need.
But without the Wish for Bringing Light, any kind, to the World, I guess I'd still feel quite as a prisoner of myself and the living, some inertial tendences along the social and psycologic ways suffocating this most natural human character for the making.
Well, I'm SO HAPPY AND HONESTLY INSPIRED INTO GOODNESS AND BRIGHTNESS FOR YOUR BRAVE LOVING.  
That's so True.
I Do Also Know Transcendent Connections between!! action smiley Razz
tongue smiley cheers flower cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley flower cheers tongue smiley

ps: I'm talking so much on personal terms today, and everyday, because I Do Care.  I can't help it.
See later in a while and Always on the Loving!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi!!

I'm on a "brutal" Laughing Smile Wink Smile Razz Exclamation hurry.
Working, thinking on philosophical problems, hugging People... Oh my!

See later on the Loving, I Love You so. I Adore Pictures of skating with Rowan and Grier Embarassed
I get a real piece of Razz (and, secretly and unjustifiedly, king too - Embarassed ).
Loving so, Life's Beautiful. But not as Much as You cheekey smiley action smiley
For the Beauty of the Sincerity and Brave Facing, You're Looking like Heavenly unREal to me.
You see what you've done! It was enough the Beauty, oh no, it was not enough. We had to add this other one Beauty.
Smile Razz sunny Razz Smile

Love and Love, Eternal and True!!

ps: Please BIG HUG for Girls Up There!!!

Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:05 am

Hi!! action smiley Razz

How Very Nice Videos!
Beautiful, Gorgeous. And some part Really Funny!
It's TOUCHING, when you say "... I want to spend my life"; it's BEAUTIFUL, SO BEAUTIFUL!
I don't exactly understand all words in english ( Wink how can I start my french classes if I still don't Razz ); but I did understand the recognizing of some mistake after myself around the playing of inverse psycology. It's Very Calming and Satisfactory. A matter of Justice and Sense.
I DID LIKE ALL OF THE VIDEOS, SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Have to Watch those Ones from The Addams Family too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Hug, came Here the first of all for saying this.
Congratulations for All, and my Admiration, in a kiss on the bits space, which is like for Real!!
Loving Forever, TRUE LOVE!!

ps: I'm so Happy for the Results I'm getting on my texts. The part dedicated to History is going to be much better than I thought. Honestly, it could be very interesting for anyone, including experts, as a good study on philosophical reason on historic time. True!
How Far We're Coming, each Ones on their own Fields!
cheers hasi cheers
action smiley tongue smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello Hi,

it will not take me that long and difficult to write the rest of the epigraph, but I have to do properly and adequatedly, caring on making Well.
Taking a moment for enjoying the results (this Very Happy of mine...).
I want to share that thing, but it's so silly, and now I've made it much sillier, for saying I What a Face for saying it that... wave Laughing
Love on the Loving!! action smiley cheekey smiley Razz
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 pm

Hi!!

Rational and calm way of expression comes so natural to me, now, Here. But this does not mean I am not going to Love Forever and that I will Always Feel like Innately Made One for Each Other.
But I do think the Wise is not only to learn on our own mistakes, or bad experiences, and don't let them do affect at all our normal living; but also don't get too worried on things that could Have Been. There's no sense in that either. We Go on, and it's Good!
Loving Forever Well and Good!! action smiley
flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Hi,

the last wave offending did Feel so Good.
I've been translating a text in record time. I am quite Mad sunny
Today nothing about Reading, but Working and Thinking. I Have to be Disciplined in this.
Look at this, now I was enjoying the Reading...
I'll Have Time.
I am DESTROYING, Like any Normal Conan the Destroyer, the cartesian wall in modern conscience. The posmodern one I don't even know where does lay as unity for something.
Well, Here I am, for Metaphysics for Poets and for Fixing the Posposmodern Conscience.
Did I ever told You that my main nickname used to be "the modest one"!
Laughing Smile Razz action smiley
Well, Here We're Going, Focused, till the end of the Road and Beyond, Transcending! God Bless!

ps: party smiley hasi party smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:56 am

Hi,

hope You like the poem. I'm sunny wave sunny and so Happy.
Life's Color is Different, because Now I'm Sure that You Love me.
It's me and this Love, stronger than myself in the deepest of my conscience, I can do nothing about it, it catches my Soul.
Focused in the Fact that You Love me, and in any other thing from around making says about it, I am Engaged for Life.
Light's Lighter, and the sky's clearer.
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Gorgeous,
Smile wave cheekey smiley flower cheekey smiley wave Smile

(the doble wave and cheekey smiley I'm just supposing! geek )
Smile Razz Laughing Smile

Don't worry about my mind's health, I've seen some Video, Important. I'm OK. It's just How Aliviated I am for Believing (Interiorizing is the Word!) Now that You Love me.
True.
The work meeting was formal, easy and friendly. Quite fine.
The formal process for doctor me not that much. There was a guy there, for the same, that I think was heavier than me posting! Laughing
Well, maybe that's saying too much Laughing Smile Razz
I did even have time to talk with a Lady (and more People) who was there for the same, and waiting too. She's making a long terms doctorate (remembers me of somebody bounce geek ) on autism and the study of the key categories for the Learning and Teaching this People. She said the common character, less in moderated types -there're many degrees-, like asperger, is the problem about developing normal terms the symbolic thinking and, also, the selfconscience processes.
Her Professor was Riviere.
So Interesting, so Much, for reflecting about all I've been sharing and thinking on my own. Symbolism and selfconscience... Hmm, there's Something to Learn. We exchanged cell numbers and mails, just in case for this (I am NOT thinking in any other thing I Swear!!).
And my thesis director, Very Appreciated One, is getting back to work on next monday, I did know today. Great!
Today I'm taking the day not much strong for efforts, Normal working.
Next week I'll finish the epigraph. After, only Rorty, Habermas and the epistemology from dialectic and historic materialism, just some fundaments, for relating all to all. I don't think I'm getting involved with more philosophic streams, like Structuralism, p.e.; I think it's enough for the Goal of the essay, and Enough for Exposing the Main Keys of Reason and its Evolution in Occident, from the Classics (yesterday did Watch such an Interesting docummentary, about the mix between jewish and helenic cultures Europe really is; specially Interesting how Alexandry, re-created by Alexander the Magnus, was a Focus for the melting. Fundamental point: the translation to helenic idiome of the byble. There were also so many references to these cultures, including Homer, Moses...; and to the fact of how the Symbols they bring, as myths and as religion, are the Fundaments of big part of our position and understanding of the world and the living. The Ultimate Sense through the Symbolic Explanation.

ps: now another post!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Hi!!

Came for some Smile , after the storm (still alive in my heart, I'm ready for the coming nights).
One thing before any other one. There're some Songs that I did Listen or even post that were mistakenly taken. P.e., "Se llamaba Charly", I did not post for offending, I SWEAR FOR THE MOST SACRED, but for some "cançó 'rabiosa' amb el títol i la lletra"/some fun (yes, I've got this world "rabiós", since I was very kid, for defining situations were I was some kind of intolerant, p.e., a man dressed as a woman, and situations many more quite different from this, p.e., some expression, some bad behaviour...; but in all cases there was a part of fun in it, not real hate, for this "rabiós" said with some special accent).
I had such a Beautiful and Energizing Time with the Babies. "La Cabalgata de los Reyes Magos" was so... Cute to me with Kids around and to my Memories.
The Time with the Babies has Been Tremendous to my Heart. Yesterday I was even thinking the little one had in danger the integrity of her neck, for the syconpatic moves against the back part of the sofa, while saying some "codified" Laughing expressions. Tremendous and so Tender.
Oh, my, the Children. They've Build me Up of New!
This is my Higher Motivation, Actally, for All I'm Going to Do. And for my Calm and my Peace, as Tolerating the way things really are (but not everything, Law and Rights and Dignity and Justice are There for Something, and There're Limits too).
They're the True Energy and Magic of my Heart.
I Do Totally Understand Brooke's position, Actually, because of my Adorable Experiences with Kids.
God Bless!
Hopefully Seeing later!
Always, my Love and Best Wishes with You! We Keep Working for Good cheers action smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:16 am

I am making bad because I could not come today. but I'll only do for a moment. But as answer to videos: I could not sleep for the rage caused for all reasons I said yesterday, not for fear from the noises. Oh my, you're erasing all chances for good staying here. I mean, I have to be True to my word and my Principles...
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi!! flower
cheers Razz bounce Smile bounce Razz cheers

How are things!!
That Video, Broadway in South Africa... Tremendous and Exciting as...
I guess, quite sure, that coperformers with You are not only Good Artists but also Honest People. Anyway, I'm also sure that if anyone would have gone a little too far, taking the chance of the circumstances for the own profit of having good private time with the Goddess Brooke Shields, all on the stage, this one Person would have had some problem. Not only in the Performance with You but for All other ones. The Prestige of Professionality is key for those things.
Well, I Admit I am not sure if I could have been "totally" professional and would have not done some "naughty" thing, going beyond the letters of the public law of respect and the private law of the professional contract.
Anyway, it would have been very hard to me.
What a Heavenly Beautiful Lioness in Action Up There! cheekey smiley Exclamation wave bounce
Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile

I remember I did always win all table games to my father, since I remember. He was quite professional and Accepting the defeats on such a True sportive spirits. Till the point I Admit I don't know if I'd be able to Do it again so Greatfully, because it was Always, excepting some time I did, intentionedly, let him win to me.
He used to Laughing and call me, because joking as me making tramps, as "farfolla" Laughing Razz
For the sense of playing with words, mixing idiomes and senses for all of them and all... Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
We could bring that Sense to the Situation of Watching Shocked cheers cheekey smiley love smiley Exclamation that Performance!! action smiley

I have also to add that yesterday's night did take a look to the text last one. I did only read the point 12 (good number as time of the day to represent the nuclear energy, Fussion, You Wake UP in me!!), because it's all to heavily concentrated, even to me at that time. I'm only changing very little thing, because it's just a direct writing, spontaneity in and for Progress, and I'm not much worried about purity of styles. Also, I'm only adding a couple of things to the whole text, for what I remember from its totality. I'll do, probably tomorrow in the morning.
Right after it, I have to start preparing a definitive first version of introduction, conclusions for the historic critic and a first definitive edition for this hstoric critics, as the fundamenting of the reason and true causes for my studies and investigations in progress. And right after it, to start writing (it's not taking such a too long time), directly, the less or more original part.
In a while going for some sunny Beautiful Walk. I'll think of You, of Broadway and Free South AFrica!!
cheers party smiley sunny hasi flower love smiley flower hasi sunny party smiley cheers

ps: I do even Feel how I am nervous bounce , in the fingers specially, because of that Video Watched again.
Wow! action smiley cheekey smiley action smiley
Coming later for a while, Adored of Mine, in a place deeper than the Soul!!
The physics Fussion Energy I'll Try to Theorize and Explain (non dangerous and non contamating and highly Efficient and Powerful Energy), if I can, after my years dedicated to Philosophy. And More things.
Life is too short. For so many reasons!! Wink Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 4:10 pm

Oh, Good Sweetness!!
cheers flower cheers

Less or more Relaxed me now.
You're Excessively Beautiful, Your Face is More than Perfect, it's Glorious and Heavenly.
But well, c'est la vie.

Seeing later, tonight coming for a little easy calm while.
Big Hug from this same moment till then, where I'll restart the Energy Hugging for More!!
cheers cheekey smiley hasi flower love smiley flower hasi cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 11:08 am

Hi!!
Razz cheekey smiley sunny hasi flower hasi sunny cheekey smiley Razz

Came for a while, I could not help making this mix. It's very Laughing Razz to me, in the Loving Nice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4tFzD13hmc
Highly Recommendable TV Series for Kids, and for All.
Voices are Tremendous Ones from spanish Arts. Song is by Great Juan Pardo, and Sung by Very Talented Nice young boys "Botones".
And "Qui jote?" I'd ask myself, as final conclusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pd3UJtNyIQA
This Dance and Music (I did not find a Top of this Music, here too short, but it's Truly Hearted and Epic and Lyric) is Great Always to me. My Favorite Traditional Music and Dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36LpnDIQRYU
action smiley tongue smiley
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 10:24 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I've got two Movies for Watching Cinema. One is Hawking's, as I said, and the other will be the Brad Pitt's, with other Great Ones (some Truly Greatly Grown!). Yes, this guy, his Role, is doing like a Father with all those guys depending on him, and at the same time is doing his best in all other fronts. I think I'm Liking this Movie (well, and because Brad Pitt, Fortunetely, is not looking very handsome there Mad Laughing Smile action smiley ).
You're Always Talking, with Sense, about the Supermama Role; Well, then There's to be Seen a Superpapa Role.
I Do Honestly think that the brave one Person can be Directly Depends on the Intensity and Purity of his/her Love.
cheers cheekey smiley See later and for All of the Day, Loving Brooke!! cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi!!

I've just called one of my Teachers. They're having dinner together today, and after he will call me.
Working. Heartfelt. And some exchanging of Good Human Feelings.

ps: though I said him I'll be a little selfish, because I will the pupil, exposing all I've done and going to do... I guess I'm going to Be Accepted There too.
action smiley Smile
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

More good things.
I did Never come for therapies to You. Though You could get influenced by what others could say, like from the Very Good (but from very stupid idea) TV Series "Pushing Daisies".
I Came for Dedicating and Giving, as some Last and Final Found before going Forever, maybe after a little talk. TRUE!
About my supposedly real beauty of my face, have also to say that I did only start to get conscient of this after saying good-bye to the hopes on You as a Person Possible for me. Before, I was more Focused in You, and before this I was More Well Focused in Ladies Twisted Evil Laughing Razz , and I don't remember any negative tries for making me to notice this beauty of my body in life. Well, if we're excepting some True Mad , and sometimes some more, from some jealous guys (I did Always Try to Not Look at Girls with Boyfriends, but things are not that easy as all know; there're times when thigns are still not decided by the girls...).
Well, more said. I'm already done today. And Working Well.

ps: I did remember one day when I went with my uncle to put furniture of a kitchen in a house, and the owner, Venerable Widow old Gentleman, told my uncle, very Shocked - the real Shocked was me-, how Beautiful guy I was, Familiar terms. It was wave and Very Embarassed to me. I mean, I was used other Ladies told my Mom I was Beautiful, or even sometime my Father could say something like that (when said precious face he was angry because I was not visibly f... with girls), or girls around; but that situation was really like "I don't know what is this"; but it was All and Everybody quite Smile , though not very normal to us.
action smiley Razz
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:15 am

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

Quite well the developing I talked about the conscience...
Oops, sorry me, Good Morning first of all. I'ma a little too much focused too soon in those things. I slept well, though going to sleep quite Mad Smile for domestic materiall problems, and for this the Energy.
How are things, Hope Great!!
Beautiful Video of Beautiful Faces! When blue eyes gentlemen came out, I did run out quite fasty Laughing Exclamation Smile Razz No, I had to come and see. Very Beautiful All.
Have to say that when, in those times when I guess it's not unreal to think I was considered less or more homosexual, and when there were many Videos of Beautiful Gentlemen; I did "choose" Very Good Ian Somerhalder, it was nothing sexual but for two reasons: I Like his job and I Like the TV Series he's working on and, also, because for making some gentle reaction to that "offert" to me, I did select the one I thought could be more "similar" to me. Ah, and well, the most Important: his name on the screen Laughing Razz action smiley
Not important, and for this I did not say till today, though quite good number of years have passed since then.
Beautiful Videos and Pictures Here around!

Yesterday's night I did get Mad also on my own task.
Yes, I has to seem a real craziness geek Laughing Smile , but I did, less or more, well, you know.
It's just that the part dedicated to analitic philosophy I did find out as a little disaster as bad explanatory and grammar ways. I will solve today. Fortunetely, all before (classic, middle age, Descartes, Kant, Nietzsche, Marx, Hegel, Heidegger... those I've read till now, are less or more OK to me, and after edition quite enough).
I don't know what I was thinking about on those day, maybe on the face?
God Bless, See soon, and Always! Loving so!!
cheers flower cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley flower cheers

ps: yesterday's night I did really work Focused (though a little Mad Laughing Smile ).
Selfconfindent and Motivated about the less or more "easy" solution for that thing.
Good!!
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi!!

How are things!
I'm making this Place Up a little more global, as a subject of Beauty. Human.
So, for this, sharing valves for pressure, I'm posting by More People, Nice.
This Big Ballad is PURELY TREMENDOUS!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNDgbq70DY4
As Bright and Original Psycologist Rafael Santandreu says, there're No proves of any kind for psycoanalisys statements. And, any way, the part of Psycology, he in Cognitive field, directly related to "traumas" is so little. And, this psycology upon the childhood traumas is a true reason for making traumas Much Bigger, for the Symbolic Power, upon ourselves, we're giving to this distorsioned and very subjective images on our past. And, as Machado says, the Past We're Making Up Day by Day, as the Future to be Build Upon it, Making All Sense. And We're Naturally Survivers, though what Culture may say. I mean, Humanism is Key for Survive of Human; but at the same time it must be Realistic about our Power for Life (those "atchises" from "pavo" age are not justified and are not good for anyone of us: Strong Heart is a Good Heart; or, at the very least, is the One Who can Be the Best Possible, for himself and for other Human Hearts!).
And, also, about this Video, There's OBVIOUSLY any kind of Personal Reference. It's just the Transcending and Passionate Touch of Music, I'm using for Magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF1vJoD1q-0
Nice Video. I Did Read She's Making New Songs. Great! My True Admiration, since a very litlle kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYiiTwYDvbo
Heavenly Music! Good Version!
Made it for some Trying for Heavenly Touch!! Smile action smiley
flower cheers hasi cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley hasi cheers flower
Back to top Go down
david

david

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi!!
Smile flower Smile

I did eat a good number of nuts just a while ago.  And I do start feeling some effects, maybe the bigger part psycologic kind, but Effects.  Energized mind and body.
And I think this is not the best.  The best news are that brain is at the same level of "easiness" cheers Smile hasi Even though Listening to the Caribbean Pirates Soundtrack TREMENDOUS One of the Best Ones.
I am giving myself the chance to send the first part of easy to Professors on the next week friday.  I said next week... some flexibility inside the context of norms can not be so bad I guess geek study cheers
And it's just that I do feel some starting of some new phase on this subject of thinking heartfelt terms, because I do feel I finished one so...
And, also, the "original" part of the book is going to be a, sorry me for saying it, Brutal Task of Concentration, for capturing data, for processing them and for taking concepts from them, on those systematically narrative and logic terms I want to express those concepts.
It's not going to be easy.  But it's going to Feel Good tongue smiley
In this situation, what I said about today's neuronal calm is a TREMENDOUSLY HEALTHY Experience as Learning for this almost immediate future coming.
Don't worry very much, because though I Want this Finished in three months, if on the way I see I need some week more, for any convenient reason of any kind, I'll take those weeks.  It's going to be a "healthily" tough work.

Loving so Much on Hugs kissing!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley love smiley cheekey smiley cheers flower

ps: I made some mistake in emoticons symmetry, but I'm editing in a very normal and easy mood, for making a little better the Expression from them. But if I had not could do it, You can be Sure I would not have get much worried. True!
cheers hasi party smiley hasi cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good mood! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good mood!   Good mood! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good mood!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next