Brooke Shields Fan Family

Forum for Brooke Shields Fans

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
david

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13607

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Hello!!
Razz flower Razz

Today I'll have to work very intense, focused and hard. Oh, yes.
I've got all this subject of Habermas and Horkheimer; and another text on "naturalism" on science to read. After it, just re-reading and think, for start the writing.
I've got to, because it was TOO MUCH BEAUTIFUL and SEXY, Sorry me.
Big Good Hug, Loving Eternal and Hoping to See again on a Embrace!! wave
flower cheers hasi love smiley hasi cheers flower

ps: Embraces... I am not sure if this is a good idea... scratch Embarassed Cool
"En bases' terms", this is not the first, second... this is the Infinite Base! cheekey smiley wave Exclamation
Laughing Smile Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Hi Good morning!! cheekey smiley

If i understood, if no intimidated, if you want, if you money enough for a travel (last one obvious joke); id "attend" an honest cañm meeting away from covers and True. A fine friendly talk.
Just in case all things i said are coinciding at once!! action smiley Razz Smile
flower cheers love smiley cheers flower

Ps: words i share not for asertive on any kind of superior status me. It was the prove of my human value and a try for Help. Thats all.
I see when copy my texts here, notes at end of page dont appear. Shame cause important. Not for buying book coming, one or another way.
I wrote 18 pages on Descartes critic of reason, i posted ones i thought more popular to social imagen of wisdom. Though also considering importance for possible help.
And an Inconditional and for Always Loving hug!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:34 pm

my Adored,

I'm, at this exact Moment, on an inner Happiness True that I think I had not felt for months, probably for years!! action smiley
flower cheers sunny Razz KISSES BESOS love smiley BESOS KISSES Razz sunny cheers flower

ps: it's like the World "dissapeared" into a ray of pure light, and You were the Core this light was coming from!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:58 pm

Hi!!
cheers Razz flower Razz cheers

This is the actual text,
"2.3. Naturalismo y ciencia.
2.3.1.- Mundo de la vida en sentido biológico no pragmático y/o hermenéutico
2.3.2.- Crítica de la ciencia como crítica de las ideologías
2.3.3.- Falacia naturalista (en contexto epistemológico) vs necesidad de objetivación
2.3.4.- Crítica interna de la ciencia: giro naturalista
2.3.5.- Fundamentos para una antropología filosófica. Enfoque multidisciplinar para el holismo de lo Uno y lo múltiple".

Related to the first one, have to say I'm getting focused in definition of live; and I'm taking the chance for a first confrontation before artificial concept (computers).
I'm applying concepts of organic (carbone - "carbono"; i mean in case my english fails), vital pulsion (concept that's coming from Aristotile), natural ecosystem and, finally, consciousness (creatures with a brain, as us all geek - though sometimes this seems to get translated to another place, talking about me Laughing Exclamation bounce Razz ).
Also, have to say I'll have to talk in next chapters, not sure when, about creativity and art (very Interesting Videos could See today on Brooke's!) as ways of mind and of the human reason. As long as this is a fact, I think, it has to be somehow included in any epistemology treatise.
Probably talking about it in the chapters related to "structures mind-reality", when explaining the conceptuality, and also in some other places. Have to see.
This month finishing second chapter, and three months for finishing essay. it's OK, less or more.
Sharing, Brooke Razz action smiley
Big Hug Loving Bright Beautiful!
This is all coming from the Hug pulsion! Smile Laughing Razz Laughing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:10 pm

And the new Video ET News is Tremendous too; You so Beautiful, Top!! action smiley
And All Very Adorable There!
Brooke Heart!
And You Know and Feel for Sure I Live You so Much!
And You so Sexy oh my!!
Big Tight Hug; Made me so Happy cause See Heartfelt!!
flower love smiley I Love You love smiley flower
cheers cheekey smiley cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi,

Touched for Vision of your Loveliness and for so Adorable Doing.
Speechless as a Kid.
True Embarassed , and Happy!!
In my Heart!!
And Sexy, oooh, i cant breathe cheekey smiley action smiley
This time... Oh my, its like a Dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Goodness! wave geek Razz love smiley flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:34 pm

Hi!
cheers flower cheers

I have to Admit I'm quite tired today. Taking All of the day easy, though Feeling Well.
Too much concentration and brain efforts, and too much intense emotions together. Nothing a Resting easy day can't repair.
Just Wanted to tell You that I'll Love You till the day I die, and after!! action smiley cheekey smiley love smiley flower Smile
Truly Hoping to Kindly and Heartedly Meet again Some Fine and Loving day!!!
flower cheers tongue smiley love smiley tongue smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 am

Hi!!
Razz flower Razz

Childish Joy in my Heart, so Big that my mind cant even remember since when i havent felt so Good.
Tremendous Match in the Madison tonight. Wow!
And Watching last Pictured again, my Goodness, and after it that Video Cooking Big Bite...
I think/feel this coming back is for Staying for some time, solid. Confidence in Love again in my Heart, and in Childish Playing (im Bad as a cheff, but in those distances i think i could not notice the differences between a potatoe and -something proves is not irony further than my stress on the situation i have to find now- and a roast-beef, by instance lol and shy
Thank You for this New Era in my Heart!!
I Love You!!
Now to rest and to sleep, as good kids.
Not going to talk too much on romantic issues in this new coming back, for public respect and for not bringing too much heavy comments.
Good night, Happy Dreams Loving for Eternity!!
Now going, tomorrow we are starting a hard working week, illusioned
See later
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:56 am

... in a room; a door never looked so beautiful!! cheekey smiley Smile cheers
cheers flower cheers

Hi, Good morning and Good hugs!
Razz flower Razz

Today the very hard working day did get started even before I woke up... scratch Suspect Laughing bounce Razz
Being able to have some little pieces from the Show, or some Voices from the Sirius Radio, would be Really Great. Just some little piece. I can't give back many things for this, excepting some silly ones, and some other ones even more, I'm talking about a new picture photo (I know I'm seen, but this way -posing, in fact- has to look much more natural... wait a minute scratch wave Laughing ; no, it's the intention I'm giving). Now I can share many thoughts, among other things cause I only have these and other related to these, now Embarassed lol! bounce
Really, if any new idea...
One (objective, Global) I've got. I have been thinking about it for months, and for one or another reason, I was not remembering. I've said it before good parts of these idea, but explicitally this specific way I think never. It's about young, for each day passing day, more and more young couples. Statistics on sexist behaviour from the boys (controlling the cell talks, lack of equalitary treatment, jealousy bad consequences...) are very worrying thing to me. How is it possible, after this evolutioned education in schools, for the equalitary living, boys and girls. They are even given since very little age the same type of toys, they play the same virtual games... Or at the very least they are all easily able to do it, not as in my times, by instance.
Why?
I think this is a consequence from something more general. It's the culture of the executive use of the strenght by the violence, as a Real, and for many times almost Only, Source to Respect and to Learn to Use.
The individualism that comes from not recognizing authorities and responsabilities since very kids (parents and teachers, specially) do bring to the feeling you can/have to put yourself over the other ones, and this brings to the sexist violence in young boys and girls of today. It's my opinion.
Education is Not an easy process, not for teachers and parents, but not for kids neither. It can, it should, be funny for many moments, but it has to involve some Efforts to Learn and some Making UP of the Responsible and Truly Empathic Behaviour. This Needs the Involvement of All Together, in a Practic Vision of the Education, I mean, "a pie de campo", not just by explaining by instance the historic process for women could get right of sufragy (which is Important!) but also for Helping Kids to Feel the Real and True Empathy and Honest Feeling of Respect and Care for the other Ones.
It's important they don't see the few rests of authority in teachers in parents as just a factic and temporal situation they have to overreach as soon its possible. They do have to Understand the Importance of their Leadership, for their own Future and for the Future of All. For certain, We All should become (Some Really Are) Real Role Models for the Kids. It's a matter of social REsponsability, not about dictatorial measures imposed from the theories of some who may think are holding the moral authority. I mean, it's so Easy to See, and Not so difficult to Do, as a little piece of grain making together the Fine seasides for our Children.
When they See Authority as something More than Factic and Temporal, but as Something Fundamented Theoric (explaining them its importance) and Practic (by the Best Use by parents and teachers, and Organizations behind them, of course, Helping Together!) terms; They Open eyes and ears to Learn, they Listen and TAke Attention.
When They are Taught Well, theoric and practic terms, on the VAlues of Respect, Responsability, Equality... They will Become Better Adult People, for others and also for themselves.
It was a global thing I had to share.
I was Inspired True!! cheekey smiley Razz action smiley
Greetins Good and Best Wishes!
flower love smiley flower

Have Good Time Working!
Hugged Kiss for You Loving so Much!!
flower cheers Razz love smiley Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
david

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:54 am

Hi, Good "brutal" Heartfelt Touching!!
Razz flower Razz

Those Eyes are my most favorite point of light through the Unverse, my endless losing and my heavenly victory.
My Goodness Please cause I CAN'T handle it too brainy terms.
THANK YOU!
I'm Shocked cheekey smiley Exclamation Razz wave bounce ... Emos were not enough.
Minutes are passing on the post, I don't know if this can be seen by those who may find it finished... You!! action smiley Embarassed cheekey smiley
My Goodness...
This is almost "more" than this Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGSzH0Wlls from Movie on Beethoven.
Gigi Hadid Heavenly Cuteness Beautiful!
You... my Heart, my Breathing, my Arms!!
It's going to be a PRETTY TOUGH morning day Without HUGS!! action smiley bounce What a Face
But it's also Been so Inspirational that it made me feel like if I could fly around the earth as Superman.
VERY HUGGED KISSING FOR YOU!!
flower cheers cheekey smiley hasi love smiley hasi cheekey smiley cheers flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!   

Back to top Go down

I Look at You and Reach the Sky!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2